Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:49 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
Cuan Scott
Big Bunny Love
whoknows
Cheguevoblin
U
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
AtomicBrando
dan
14 posters

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 3 Empty Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock

Post by dan Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:20 am

First topic message reminder :

To get to Notes from the Underground you have to go by way of Fathers and Sons and What to Do.  That will take you back to the mid eighteen hundreds....... it’s been a trip, and we’re almost done.

We’re still left with the question of what to do....... modulo communism and existentialism.  

In a pre Millennial frame, I’d been advocating (a portal-centric) communalism for the duration of the Millennium.  

In post Millennialism, ie. modulo the Millennium, we have to readdress the question of what to do, ie. come up with an action item for the Princess.  

(continues in post #2......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 3 Empty Re: Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock

Post by dan Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:28 am

Ack,

What do the Cheshire Cat and Monalisa have is common......?

Excuse me, but I believe that they have an enigmatic smile in common.  Is that nothing?  I’ve compared them with the smile of the Princess, as a matter of fact.  

Anyway, I came across a new book that looks interesting.  I found it while googling for dimensional portals....... Invisible Master by Zagami......... (yes, I’d forgot the title of the book.)  

It had been temporarily removed from Amazon.  I got from B&N, after some hassle.  

I’m just starting to read it now.......

3:45........

Leo Z speaks of ETs and UTs virtually interchangeably.  That is a bit sloppy.  He may not even be a personalist.  

However, I’m reading more for the details than his philosophy.  

As for AB, below, I’m not sure what his problem is.  

I guess I’m a subversive ontologist.  

I don’t think AB has a clue about personalism.  

Wait until I get back to the geopolitics and history of portals......

As for Jacques V, it looks like he has sold out to TTSA.  Hey, it’s the only game in town.  

It appears that AB is speaking of the triple alpha process, crucial to the synthesis of carbon, and hypothesized by Hoyle.  Hoyle’s hypothesis was the progenitor of the Anthropic Principle, about which AB also seems to have no clue.  Oh, well........

4:10........

Like Jacques, Leo would really like to use the Inter-Dimensional Hypothesis (IDH), but he bends over backward to placate the ET crowd.  

Without the ETH, you have to address the Eschaton.  Leo Z does this in the last chapter.  

What I’m slowly getting at is that donny, either wittingly or not, with his games with other bully boys, is leading us down the global rabbit hole.  I got a glimpse of this in Brazil.  This is what Chris S was briefed about, back in ‘95.  

The portals have mostly been out of service, since the beginning of this era.  Now they are being resurrected.  The Princess is in charge, possibly.  

The question, relative to pre and post Millennialism, is whether the Princess can keep this resurrection contained within reasonable bounds...... can keep us between the navigational beacons.  

My money is on the Princess.  

Cutting to the chase, I’ve skipped to chapter 6 where Leo claims to be dealing with the Endtimes........

It seems that c may be styling himself after John D in relation to QE/HRM...... not to mention Rasputin.  

Wikipedia........
    Dhul-Qarnayn, having journeyed to the ends of the world, meets "a people who scarcely understood a word" who seek his help in building a barrier that will separate them from the people of Yajuj and Majuj who "do great mischief on earth". He agrees to build it for them, but warns that when the time comes (Last Age), Allah will remove the barrier and Yajuj and Majuj will swarm through.

Leo.......
    What he failed to understand is that the date of the initiation of the apocalypse is (in the intention of the angels) the same date as the successful completion of the full ritual working of the 48 Keys.  This date is not predetermined, but will be determined by the free will and actions of a single human being.

Spiritual beings must be evoked into our reality by human beings. We must open the gates and admit the servants of Coronzon ourselves.
    This would argue toward our being post millennial.  But I don’t agree.  However, the PtB could use this uncertainty to drag their feet on Disclosure.  

6:30.........

In his previous post, c refers to a sorter.  This would be the thresher at the harvest...... again, post millennial.  I just don’t think that our reset/rebooting will be quite that discontinuous.  

The whole point of the Millennium is to minimize the discontinuity...... Natura non facit saltus.

11:15.......

I’ve mostly finished with Leo’s book......

It is quite mish mash.  There is a focus on black magic and the Apocalypse.  The end is a definite letdown, where he focuses on retail ufology.

Early on, Aleister Crowley and John Dee are the main protagonists.  

He certainly favors the IDH over the ETH, but, as with Jacques, most of the emphasis is one the dark side.

c&t also harp on the negative...... on the Tribulational aspects..... with any Millennial aspects only coming after a complete collapse.  

This is one way to scare folks away from Disclosure, and to maintain an hegemony on the portal magic.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:55 pm; edited 24 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 3 Empty Re: Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:36 am

Damn, you're right....

They do have that enigmatic smile in common!

AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:19 pm

I have always assumed you were a misinformation agent Dan and likely connected to the Russians.

Smelly and I have discussed it and we find you fairly inauthentic and inflexible in your world view.

No offense or great offense, as you like Wink

This is how you chose to the play the game.

I chose to face it straight on.

What you see is what you get.

Never know what kind of weirdos you will meet on the Interwebs.

I like weirdos.

But as I need no one else’s information to know my self...

You can do as you like, it can all do as it likes.

A human being can rarely not follow the mob.

You have to be able to go your own way to find it rains on the white mountain.

We all are caught by the Big Love.

You can’t get away, no, though one would want all the others to leave.

In the beginning was two atoms of helium just couldn’t figure out how to allow a third to join.

But they did join up and then carbon showed up.

It takes 3.

Resonating overlapping patterns of 3.

They had some help from a friend.

We all need a little help from our friends, though we may desire to be free of friendship, it is the part of being.

Anything you avoid, comes around again.

We know ourselves through our connections.

I’m not mystic preaching an unseen world.

That’s your stupid delusion.

This is what is.

All of it.

Others can only give hints about Being.

Watch them scurry about.

Terrified of their reflections and death and what life is.

When one breaks away, fun is to be had.

There are signs of life on Earth.

If Valles isn’t talking about it, it likely isn’t true.

I weight Valles truthier than you Dan.

It’s obvious he has met himself and stands within himself.

We don’t hide unless our heads might be put on the block.

That’s a bright shiny egg there.

Truthfully, I must say I don’t really know, straight on.

Last edited by AtomicBrando on Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:34 pm

There is only one way to break away...

AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:36 pm

You can’t break away, eat my full thought.

You can only break out of you.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:40 pm

Don't know.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:35 pm

The dialectic is artificial unless you gain access to the sacred realm.  

When rituals placing objects in a certain pattern fit the psychological patterns...click.

What pattern does the phenomena align with?

Being

What form would you like to dial up from the supersensual?

Many forms are loose on the earth, jumping from person to person.

We have to be careful what we let out.

We live in a very artificial world.

Nothing is experienced beyond the self.

The empiricist will say it’s true or not true.

But a Buddhist would say any position can be countered and thus all positions end in silence.

You can’t ever put your foot into the river in the same place.

And then the universe crunches and awareness sees it coming and must endure the curved crunch and then all possibilities are reset.

I just I just can’t forget it.

Monist Buddhahood, through the experience of One, a moment where no thought arises.

When you have a thought, does it stand alone?

There is a tonal quality to your thoughts if you observe them.

Thoughts have images attached and appear dramatic, if accepted can grow into fantasies.

What awakens you from thought?

In the drama of thought there is an awareness of it, an awareness of the image of you, but is this you?

We just sit and watch.

And then...BAM!

Direct understanding occurs.

We are not the self in the drama of thought.

It is a brief moment, then you may claim to be the savior of all Wink

If you calm down, you have direct understanding you are not the subject of your thoughts.

That’s a moment of no thought.

This can become persistent awareness, enduring direct understanding.

Not too mystical after all.

Hmmm, perhaps Dan is enraptured with thought and his metaphysics?

Perhaps he’s come to save all thought?

Anyway, this is what Buddha is pointing at Wink

You too can find Buddhahood Wink

No Yoga or special breathing needed.

Which is persistent direct understanding.

What image of the self is truer Wink

What thought is best?

The tone and style of the experience is you here.

What is the difference between the awake state or direct or final participation and the self of the thoughts?

We know this image is recursive.

I am not that.

You know you know.

With no facet of self picked up, there is no self in this state, just what is.

We are not against thought.

They are natural.

When we add belief we cross into mental illness.

Then we are caught by concepts.

But we learn to quickly awaken from thought.

Now you can really have some fun now that you know you know.

So simple you just gotta laugh and dance.

What are all these dramas of recursive images doing in my mind?

Can you put names on the kinds of drama happening?

I wonder how many dramas we have?

There are themes we become aware of behind the dramas if we observe and experience.

The dramas have actors, mom, dad, lover, friend.

We observe the actors and their dramas and themes and see the same scenes playing out we have not directly understood.

If we have understood our past, the misunderstandings fall away.

This is waking up.

What is this showing us?

There is a profound dimension to our mental life allowing us to correct our misunderstanding.

We are encouraged to drop the false appearances of self, while fully living in the drama.

The mind seems providential.

I’d pay attention to what it is showing you.

The Great Secret

https://terebess.hu/zen/mesterek/Collected-Works-of-Chinul.pdf
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:32 pm

GC = Grant Cameron quoting? Vallee's Forbidden Science Vol 4

Kit went on: “Whenever ufologists come to him [Ron P] with data he triggers extensive background investigations, using the resources of his office; he gets their banking records, he sets up telephone taps, I've never seen so many background checks. He wants to know why they're coming. He doesn't think there's a mystery; he just finds recreation in oddities.”

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:34 pm

Then again, let’s not fool ourselves, the Truth is terrible.

We live in an amoral hell of our own creation with chaotic nature.

She’s a real bitch.

In this light, let us consider the tragedy of religion.

What is going on here?

In response to Schopenhauer’s question, why live with the existential tragedy of being, why go on with impending suffering coming to ALL of us in some form or another, nietzsche has given a reply.

And I have to say, I agree with nietzsche on his final thesis.

Dionysus vs. The Crucified

For the Dionysian, life is justified by living it ascetically and rejoicing in the destruction of false moralities.

Releasing emotions acts like a narcotic on the ape brain.

Every good preacher knows how to play the emotions like an instrument to get their desired outcome, guilt and money, leaving the sufferer worse off. The corrupt preacher is an honest one.

Great art seduces one to life.

Why rejoice in life with the impending terrible truth?

The beautiful arouses the will.

For the crucified, life is deficient and in need of a hereafter to save it.

I have also come to it in my own way, just loaf...artfully, adopt the Dionysian view of being, for death is a comin.

One, if being honest, must face the same darkness as our deepest depressives.

The tragic poets win.

This is why the new age is so much bullshit.

And Deepak can go fuck a goat, if that’s what he really wants to do.

We know everyone is lying and in existential torment and aware of it on some variable level.

Ignorance is indeed bliss.

Poor muppets.

Now they tell each other UFO and portal fantasies.

“We don’t drag our history behind us like a vapor trail — everywhere we smash face first into it: the only way out is through.” —Heidegger

In the distance Socrates can be heard talking to a baker.

“What is it like to bake?” Socrates asks.

“What is it like to eat my bread?” Baker responds.

“Who cares, you are both boring!” Nietzsche sneers.

Plato can be seen standing silently over the scene pointing at the White Mountain.

That’s what I know about Philosophy.

If you want in, you have to pass by Plato.

To get by Plato, you have to Know Thyself.

You think you can ever get around Knowing Thyself?

That includes tic tac pilots, portal travelers, reporters and spooks.

And especially Eschatologists!

There is a psychic pathogen that I have cornered within myself.

Call it the Pathalogos, the parasite, which is the sum of our false beliefs about the self.

I have found a doorway...through it.

How to counter the lie is to deny your fate and open to the unknown and smash through your walls.

There is no safe path to knowing thyself.

Outside of your beliefs is unknown territory.

But that’s the only way.

The difference between the wisest and the worst among us is that worst don’t know their premises are false when they act out the implications of their ignorance.

About the Vegas shooting.

Relevant to OMF lore.

Last edited by AtomicBrando on Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:56 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : T)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:30 am

NBC News: "According to an increasingly popular analysis of quantum mechanics known as the “many worlds interpretation,” every fundamental event that has multiple possible outcomes — whether it’s a particle of light hitting Mars or a molecule in the flame bouncing off your teapot — splits the world into alternate realities."

https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/weirdest-idea-quantum-physics-catching-there-may-be-endless-worlds-ncna1068706

"As a result, many contemporary physicists — including David Deutsch at Oxford University and Max Tegmark at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology — have come to agree with Carroll that the many worlds interpretation is the only coherent way to understand quantum mechanics."

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:00 am

There are many worlds Gary but they all merge into one best possible world at the root node.
    I love you
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:07 am

The Eschaton takes care of the many worlds problem.

Hehe!

Then you merge with Big Mind and then you flip everything upside down and Inside out.

Then you flip it all inside out and upside down again.

Then your back where you began.

Goo goo Ga ga with a wink and a grin.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:50 am

There is only one world Gary.

You can't hide from the truth.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:33 am

Quantum computing supremacy has finally been achieved......... by google, no less.  

Does this disprove the small world hypothesis?  

I agree with Ack........ it’s very doubtful.  

Yes, the best possible world hypothesis (BPWH) is under a full court press, by both Scientism and Mysticism.  

It becomes a triple threat when we add the powers that be (PtB) to the mix.  c&t represent this third threat, locally.  

The PtB are pushing the Apocalyptical/Tribulational aspect of any Disclosure.  

I would say that, with the very widespread publication of the tic-tac story, we are already well into the Disclosure regime, with barely a ripple of public concern.  

Most definitely, the public is concerned about the future....... about the conventional, foreseeable future.  

The PtB is already prepping for the Zombie Apocalypse when the financial market and every other market collapses.  This impending Collapse is the sword of Damocles that hangs over civilization.  

Financial uncertainty and political uncertainty would be the drivers behind the Collapse.

Would not full Disclosure simply add to the chaos?

The PtB increasingly lean toward Autocracy as the only way to forestall political chaos and, they hope, financial chaos.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:26 am; edited 6 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:41 am

Could anything really disprove the SWH?

I doubt it.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:01 am

What are the roots of Dan’s and Ron’s anger?

This is the question.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:03 am

Ack wrote:The Eschaton takes care of the many worlds problem.

Hehe!

Then you merge with Big Mind and then you flip everything upside down and Inside out.

Then you flip it all inside out and upside down again.

Then your back where you began.

Goo goo Ga ga with a wink and a grin.

No such thing as an Eschaton.

Think for yourself muppet.

Remember how to do that?

And Dan, you know nothing of mysticism.

You don’t even know Plato.

Last edited by AtomicBrando on Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:04 am

shut up moron

I love you

I was just playing around

Relax!!!
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:06 am

Ack the parrot.

Not an original thought in that Moron/Mormon’s head.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:07 am

who cares?
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:08 am

Think for yourself moron.

Fight the Pathalogos.

Last edited by AtomicBrando on Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:10 am

The logos is a large interconnected network.

I'm always thinking for myself moron.

Pft!

This guy!

Anyway, like I said.

The Eschaton takes care of the many worlds problem.

AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:15 am

There is no such thing as an Eschaton.

You think god has a divine plan to end it all, and he told us Wink

Bahahahahahahaha

Is that what your life experiences tell you?

A delusional slave fantasy.

You have no idea what the Logos is, do you?

You are caught by the Pathalogos and you don’t even know it.

Think you have have it clocked?

If you aren’t asking what now, you are enslaved.

SWH and the BPW are useless, knowing yourself is the only way.

Why would you listen to that old fool?

He moves your mouth.

But parrot Dan all you like, muppet Wink

That’s the role of the slave.

Dan and Ron are angry people.

Why are you angry?

I know, but do you?

Last edited by AtomicBrando on Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:22 am

I'm surely not angry.

AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:36 am

Bullshit, surely you are.

Who else talks about the end?

Sick bastards.

Russian pawns.

This is what muppets do.

If you don’t play their game, they would destroy the board.

Eschatology is the part of theology concerned with death, judgment, and the final destiny of the soul and of humankind.

You know your ‘final’ destiny?

In the context of mysticism, the term refers metaphorically to the end of ordinary reality and to reunion with the Divine.

We want ordinary reality to end?

Who says?

You can merge when you like with the source.

Why wait?

You don’t want to be here, leave, same for Dan.

He is insane.

What on earth means anything to you?

Why would a living creature want to merge with energy?

You are the energy living.

You know better what life is?

The Eschaton is a muppet concept.

Don’t bring dog I mean god into it.

You don’t know god or its plan.

No one does.

God is our creation.

I have a better idea.

Kill the Pathalogos staring you in the face.

It may appear as Jesus or that moron dude or angels to you, it appears as all false images of self.

Anyway, what do I know?!

All I know is Plato points to the white mountain silently.

And if you are there, you don’t talk about Eschatons muppet Wink

Checkmate

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:53 pm