Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:45 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:25 am by dan

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
Cuan Scott
Big Bunny Love
whoknows
Cheguevoblin
U
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
AtomicBrando
dan
14 posters

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 2 Empty Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock

Post by dan Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:20 am

First topic message reminder :

To get to Notes from the Underground you have to go by way of Fathers and Sons and What to Do.  That will take you back to the mid eighteen hundreds....... it’s been a trip, and we’re almost done.

We’re still left with the question of what to do....... modulo communism and existentialism.  

In a pre Millennial frame, I’d been advocating (a portal-centric) communalism for the duration of the Millennium.  

In post Millennialism, ie. modulo the Millennium, we have to readdress the question of what to do, ie. come up with an action item for the Princess.  

(continues in post #2......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 2 Empty Re: Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:52 pm

Had a semi-silent beach session today.

My buddy drew a spiral in the sand about life.

We spoke about Dionysus and how both feel that energy.

When we were getting a veggie smoothie later, cause we do that in Cali, I looked right at a wine bottle on the shelf called Life and a vine made a spiral on the label.

That was one of many communications.

We both see agency at work in the chaos.

Hell, he works for Italian secret service as far as I know Wink

He made me put our phones in a shoe a ways away from us on the beach.

He wanted privacy he said.

Fun afternoon in SF Bay.

SF is like the CPU of what’s happening.

So much heat here.

There is nothing like sharing space with a green brother or sister.

He told me buy Bitcoin.

Mark of the Beast he says.

Sinister dude.

Told me to take a random trip outside of the US.

Good idea.

Think I’m heading to Spain soon.

I’m taking my Operations global I guess.

You always have to give the shadow a place at the table as well.

He and I seem to working with the great goat Baphomet, sure, why not.

We can hold contrary ideas in mind, but we both might be certifiable Wink

And he mentioned Saturn.

And how actually Apollo is governed by Saturn.

We have both been making space with other weirdos.

I told him some things too, some very in the moment.

You must converse with others, parts of your self.

Straight on.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 2 Empty Re: Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock

Post by dan Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:08 pm

It seems that Kurds have also been thrown under the bus, by the same person, as per aforementioned phone call....... for the same reason?  

The meta materials pose as an actuator....... as the knitting of plot lines continues apace.  

To lure Vladimir and donny into a Donnybrook/Armageddon?  

Disclosure as desperation?

I do recall a similar communication protocol around 9/11.

AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:46 pm

The muppets each have a portal, so wherever they are, we can always be together.

The Temptress, The Seducer, The Femme Fatale

Nymph, Mermaid, Siren, Fairy

The way is through the taboo.

“The siren calls, and the world spins. What we thought we wanted pales in comparison to the sweet allure of her song. We find ourselves lost in a spell of desire and longing, perhaps even lust. Whether the thing calling to us is ultimately good or bad is somewhat irrelevant – it’s the journey that matters. And the work of the siren is to take us on a deep psychic descent. Following her song, we go down, down, down… To a place where lessons are learned and courage must be rallied to find our way back to dry land. Try as we might, resisting the call may not even be an option, unless like Odysseus, we bind our hands to the mast of our ship. It’s likely, though, that falling for her call is the only way we will come to live more fully on the surface.”

What is the heart of all desire?

To merge.

Though the way is circuitous, it always leads to the center.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:34 am

I continue to see parallels between 9/11/01 and 10/5/19.......  the common vector being the foot, of course.  In both cases there were sounds of a virtual celebration from that quarter.

Ostensibly, both incidents served as major distractions from Disclosure....... let’s see how far we can kick the disclosure can down the road.  

The latter incident has broken the partisan wall against impeachment, perhaps intentionally.  The blockade has crumbled.  foot always said it was going to be complicated.  Was donny a witting accomplice?  We’ll just have to stay tuned.    

Though the way is circuitous, it always leads to the center.
    All roads lead to Rome.  

Resistance is futile....... as with love, the more we resist, the harder we fall.  

NYT.........
    One by one, a parade of Trump administration career diplomats and senior officials has offered a cascade of revelations.

The State and then the Defense Department has opposed these decisions....... on Ukraine and then Syria.  Was the President acting on his own, or was the deep state involved?  And guess who is the deep state?  Is it Rudy Giuliani?  I don’t think so.  

We might wonder how many folks have been briefed to this level.  How many have a need to know?  

At this point, donny has only one escape from his Donnybrook.  It’s his trump card...... the #3 card...... let’s count..... Ace.... King..... Queen.  

I have to admit, I do enjoy watching folks play games...... dang me....

And, yes, can we hear the Siren?  Don’t ask for whom the Siren calls......

12:20ft/gmt-3...........

The decision by Ms. Yovanovitch, Ms. Hill and others to testify is a demonstration of the limits of presidential power and the legal constraints Mr. Trump is under as he and his lawyers try to devise a strategy for keeping him in office.
    Hmmm........ who ya gonna call?  I’m rather sure the President already has her phone number.  

1:50........

Gosh, did someone forget to tell donny that the chicken might be his biggest problem, going forward?  

And what did the chicken say........?  If I’m your biggest problem, you’ve got to be the luckiest guy in the world.  

donny once said......
    I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.
    Hmmm...... we’ve been there and done that....... more or less, mostly more.  

So, why is the chicken frequently seen on the devil’s side of the street?  

Maybe he wants to get the NRA vote....... donny’s deplorables.

All is fair in war and love....... especially when it comes to the big love.  

3:10........

How is the missing Millennium going to influence the big love?

Wouldn’t the BPW be better if we had an extra thousand years of it?

That depends........

The Millennium was only meant to be an antechamber to Heaven.  

What is being discarded is the notion of a messianic age  

I was kind of looking forward to that....... all that communalism.  

In my chicken little mind, global communalism would have been synonymous with the Big Love...... with our final participation.  

Wikipedia........
    Jesus used miracles to convince people that he was inaugurating the messianic age. (cf.Mt 12:28). Scholars have described Jesus' miracles as establishing the kingdom during his lifetime.
    Toward the end of his mission, he prophesied his imminent return.  

According to the Book of Ezekiel, apart from bestowing special charismatic gifts, the Spirit would build the messianic age in the hearts of people by exercising their inward renewal resulting in exceptional adherence to the Law of God
    Ok, so the age of the Spirit was nearly synonymous with the Messianic age.  
    The Gospel of John would refer to that in the meeting of Jesus with the Samaritan woman at the well of Jacob: "the water that I shall give will become a spring of water within, welling up for eternal life."
    Is all of this good stuff going bye bye?

(cont........)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:56 pm

When word came that POTUS finally fired the chicken, a roaring cheer could be heard around the world, but the cheer faded when the vectors moved, and the illegitimacy of the firing came clear. The chicken must be impeached by a jury of his peers. The Twelve have gathered around the fire pit, with the Foot leading the prosecution. Day by day they hear of his crimes, dishonesty, disloyalty, disinformation, distress, distrust .... Only one small voice arises to his defense!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:06 pm

Hmmm...........
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:47 am

What especially characterizes my art, is that I am bringing philosophy back to its pre-modern origins, where philosophy was considered to be a spiritual practice with a spiritual purpose.

Furthermore: my art is a defense of the original wisdom traditions against the colonialism of the New Age (an American ideology) and fascist idealism and its contempt for tradition, preparatory work and experiences with such.

One must see that a new religion is forming, reject it.

Original wisdom traditions include Gnosticism and Mysticism within the early and medieval Christianity, Sufism in Islam, Hasidism and Kabbalah in Judaism, Advaita Vedanta in Hinduism, Zen and Dzogchen in Buddhism. In China you´ll find Taoism. But even older are Shamanism and Paganism; religious practices which I under one call the old religion and the old art.

Once you have awakened to the old religion, you find a hidden Philosophy, one that must be discovered by persons. Once we have a theory about something, we begin to see all experiences, observations, data in the light of the theory – they are being distorted, so that they come to be consistent with the theory. Theories are social phenomena then maybe and not related per se to actual reality.

“It is not facts, but the best story, which wins!”

Ideology has replaced philosophy and science and those who seek truth are shunned and ignored. So truth is replaced by force. See “The Social Construction of Reality”. H.M. Collins writes, among other things, “It is not the regularity of the world that imposes itself on our senses but the regularity of our institutionalized beliefs that imposes itself on the world.”

Considering Descartes evil demon, what is new and novel distracts us and critical thinking is replaced with magical thinking. We are the realized nightmare Machiavelli created and end up as batteries in ideologue machines. Ideology kills our love of wisdom and search for truth, perhaps what makes us most human.

Ego worship and idolatry then rule the realm. Critical thinking is tossed aside for the state religion. So we have individual and social constructivism at work on the right and left. The ego is the central element, that is feeding the Matrix with energy. The ego is the main battery of the Matrix. The reason is, that the Ego always is in a state of becoming. Becoming is the central concept in personal development: all the time to be in a state of becoming something else than what you are, a constant striving from past to future, where the goal is constantly increasing success. In this you give your energy to that part of the Matrix ideology, which is Consumer Capitalism.

This is where the loafing Dude arrives to spoil and save the day Wink

Dan doesn’t understand this at all, maybe he can get it from this next bit.

Contrary to true spirituality where being is the central, being in the sense studying what you are, to be what you are, to give up past and future, and be in the Now with what you are. In this the energy is flowing away from the Matrix, back to yourself. I consider the art of loafing as a part of the rebellion against the Matrix Conspiracy. Becoming is the central concept in the false spirituality of the Matrix Conspiracy. My realization...

Being is the central concept in true spirituality.

The paradox of our new desire for authentic becoming and Being is rising because of the self-help industry´s goal-oriented ideology, where the supreme good is lying out in the future, and where the end therefore justifies the means. The goal is an idea, a point out in the future, projected by the mind, where salvation is coming in some form; a form which is based on the ideals created by the New Thought movement: success, prosperity, personal power, health, beauty, material glory.

Philosophy and spirituality are in opposition to all kinds of ideology. In philosophy of existence (and in true spirituality) the concept of being are covering the concepts of being yourself, of authenticity, autonomy, decisiveness and power of action. It is also covering the concept of happiness: the existential and life-philosophical concepts of reality, co-operation, movement, safety and meaning. Being yourself is therefore the same as being yourself present in the now, no matter what you are, no matter how much you are suffering, how poor you are, or how incompetent other people are conceiving you to be.

The self-help industry ends up in a prejudiced worldview, where it condems being; that is: it not only condems what people are (we saw that it basically considers people as non-authentic and powerless if they have not accepted their ideology and therapeutic techniques), it also condems people who actually are themselves present in the now, people who live in accordance with their own essence, and who have achieved that self-forgetfull openness and absorption in the world, which is a condition for love, spontaneity, joy of life and wisdom: critical thinkers, (think for yourself), the true philosophers and dudes.

Beware this social constructivism that glorifies the ego personality. Some for Disclosure are the New Age becomers, but the dude abides it all loafing on the sofa.

When I see or eat tic tacs I fart.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:28 am

The sky is not falling.

That’s all manufactured bullshit.

Lies.

The problems are manufactured and the same ones sell the cure for the disease they spread, ignorance of true being.

In his day of strife, with the sophists walking the streets going house to house selling false truth, Plato adopted philosophy from a true Philosopher who didn’t charge, Socrates. Only the sophists charge for wisdom.

This is the time to return to philosophy and anarchy.

I see to loaf in their busy world and laugh and love and fart at them, the best medicine.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:00 am

AB,

True knowledge, down through the ages, has been knowledge of the Metanarrative....... the Alpha and Omega.  

This had to remain hidden, until the Endtimes.  These are the Endtimes.  

#3.5 is correct....... seriously, gogo, the World is not going to end.  

But...... it will sure look like it.  

The best possible Creation is Eternal...... the A-O/CTC is embedded in Eternity.  There are those who understand this, but they have been sworn to secrecy.  Only if you come to this honestly can you speak about it.  

With personalism, we have to turn the world inside out and upside down.  This is what is meant by the falling of the sky.  

This is social constructionism with a vengeance.  

This what the microcosm of personalism is all about......
    Flower in the crannied wall,
    I pluck you out of the crannies,
    I hold you here, root and all, in my hand,
    Little flower—but if I could understand
    What you are, root and all, and all in all,
    I should know what God and man is.

The perennial philosophy is that the Truth is within us, all.  This is personalism, it is also mysticism, where the mystic turns inward.  

But there is a caveat with personalism....... the Truth includes all persons...... it is interpersonal..... it is universal.  The Truth is One.  

There is another caveat........ individually and collectively, we are powerless against the explosion/implosion of the Truth...... in the End.  

The only logical deduction from these two caveats is that there will be a ground zero, and it will be personal.  I continue to labor under the impression that I could be the designated visionary.  

We necessarily speak of the mother of all paradigm shifts (MoAPS).  This MoAPS is necessarily of biblical proportions.  It is the final outpouring of the Spirit, spoken of in every tradition.  

Seriously, AB, without the notion of a MoAPS, you are not playing with a full deck.  

11:20........

Clearly, AB, elides the central issue of Personalism, simply because he suffers a terminal confusion between person and personality/ego.  

It’s ok...... every mystic has made the same mistake, down through the ages...... for the best possible reason.  

Personhood is virtually synonymous with cosmic Being.  

Cosmic Being is singular, just as the best possible world/Creation is singular.  

Consciousness is One.  That’s how we all come to be in the same space at the same time.  All ‘subspaces’ are accessible to us, as we merge back to the Source.  Yes, we melt/dissolve back to the Source from which we sprang.  

Yes, the Cosmic consciousness is the complement of the interpersonal unconscious, wherein resides the Hive, etc.  

Creation may be thought of as the Akashic record of the Source/Monad.  

The Source is also the singular cosmic Soul of which we are all manifestations.  

And what is the source of the Source, we might wonder?  

The Source is the manifestation/realization of cosmic Potency/potentiality.  

This potentiality can be realized only through the intermediation of sapience.  There necessarily emerges a cosmic bootstrap, which necessarily includes a self awareness.  

The mere possibility of self awareness, is the logical precursor of the best possible world.  Self identity is an equivalent notion.  This self identity....... self objectification is the mother of the Creation in which we all participate.  

This is the ontological Big Bang.  The astronomical Big Bang is but the shadow of the former.  

I don’t know that anyone who has not been briefed has been able to wrap their head around this, excepting the little chicken.   And being a recent visitor, provides me with an internal cheat sheet.  

It may seem difficult at first, but, when you get used to it, it is the ultimate simplicity.  

The internet is stirring the pot, and ultimately the cosmic Simplicity rises to the top.  

On Wikipedia you can see it happening in real time.  

1:20ft/gmt-3...........

Every tin horn dictator, wittingly or not, is protecting ethnic and national portals that are mainly a throwback to our original/tribal participation.  

Some of these can be converted to something more universal, others will be mothballed...... awaiting their megalithic revival, on the other side history...... of the Source.  

Yes, the ‘technocrats’ are correct...... there is a singularity coming, but it’s not the one they envision, and it’s coming much sooner.

(cont.......)
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:37 am

I didn’t have to be read in.

You can’t be read in!!!

All those read in...aren’t.

You have to self initiate yourself.

And it’s the only way.

You should know this, but again, another clue you haven’t eaten your own flesh yet or understand the nature of being.

I led myself to this in that it materialized out of nowhere and nothing.

Wink wink.

You can’t be read in!

Bahahahaha!

There is no secret.

Lies, Lies, Lies!!!

You don’t listen very well Dan.

Clear out the wax old man.

I’m not here to learn your silly mnemonics, I am that, I am here, I am this.

Spare me your kindergarten understandings Wink

You actually do describe things fairly well.

You got the simple part right.

But you are very very confused who knows what about being Wink

This is the Big Love.

Relax dude.

Fart a little.

It’s not rude to fart, it’s funny, cause the words coming out of your ass is the same wind coming out of our mouth.

Isn’t that hilarious?!

Plato told me that joke.

I have shared true knowledge, I don’t know what you can see or don’t.

You have arrived at it or you haven’t.

You have cleared your mind of the matrix lies and idolatry or you haven’t.

Conspiracies are myths and hints that our knowledge is not complete.

This is Knowing.

You know the self as being or you don’t.  

You know the stories are all about you or you don’t.

No one is a means to an end.

The person here is all of it.

I will overturn that lie of the future wherever I find it.

Wherever being is primary, things are the best they can be, you can only know that in your narrative.

Not the one of the ego.

That’s just the window dressing.

History as we now it is noble lie.

You show this to yourself.

You can realize the source of history right in your little ordinary life.

Know thyself.

If you don't, and you don’t want a knower of self here, then we know you are a lost idolator Wink

Well, being lost is a grand state to be in.

I think I’ll go get lost too.

Finding your way back is half the fun, the other half is being here, well, that’s really all of it.

I am the work of fiction in the world, but I know it, so it’s not as cruel to be aware as one would fear.

The ideologue doesn’t know this, can’t stand this, can’t stand being.

Are you standing in being?

Or are you a pusher of lies Dan?

Have you showed yourself true reality?

It is simply this.

It is so so simple.

Stupid simple.

I don’t think you have.

But that’s a great setup for love.

You sound and act a lot like an ideologue Dan.

Don’t worry Dan, I’m here representing and I always will be.

When you and I are gone, I will still know my self through our lives.

I will continue to be a friend of being and live that among the muppets.

One by one, they will see the self as it is, not how the ego would like it to become.

Here is to more clear seeing and simply being this in the age of blindness and empty powerless idols.

We are the power and feed the matrix system.

You can turn the polarities and take energy back from
    It.

Indeed, we must wrestle with this here, for our battle is not against flesh or blood, but the unseen, which must be seen and cognized by us.

Pull it all out of the shadows!

Do it now!

Now
    Now
    Now

So you have some awareness of this Dan, but your pipes are old and rusty Wink

Here, try some carb cleaner.

We are speaking from the same awareness.

Both of us have our egos, can’t deny that either!

Nothing is transcended, nor could be.

Isn’t that marvelous to realize?!

You are a fine Philosopher Dan, but there is no other.

I have no argument with you really or my self.

Who are you to try to limit being and its expression?!

You should celebrate it wherever you find it.

This is what the world needs now seemingly.

To get down with being here and stop trying to leave it all behind.

We all have mystical beginnings and endings, which can be coherently experienced.

Turn into the center, though the way may be circuitous, we will always end and begin in the center.

I’m a natural philosopher, not one of books, though I know the books.

Being is the true philosophy, it’s challenging and amazing to experience after so much confusion.

This ain’t written in any book.

It’s gonna be the way it be.

Cheesy but true....

“If I knew where the good songs come from, I’d go there more often.”

Dare to believe it can be realized.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:10 pm

AB,

What I can say to you is that you are approaching the world from a Buddhist perspective.  

You are intolerant to any non Buddhist perspective.  

The Truth lies between the Buddhist and non Buddhist perspectives.  

You see the world as merely Karma, and bad Karma at that.  

You have no concept of Creation.  

Ask yourself why you are here.  Was it simply by mistake, and now you can’t find the exit portal?  

Billions of us are here.  Are we all misguided?  

You can’t possibly understand that we/God could be drama queens.  

This is what the prophetic tradition is about.  

In no small part, we came for the drama/show, and this is going to be show and tell.  It’s not just visual, it’s also a talkie...... feelie.  

AB has not quite realized that we are social beings.  We like to share our minds....... that is a significant way that we share love.  

We are here because the force is with us, by us and through us.  Our interpersonal conscious/unconscious is the primary manifestation of the cosmic potency/potentiality.  

We are the love children of the cosmos.  

The one thing we agree on is the Big Love.  

How will this manifest?  How will the manifestation be triggered?  

Will there be no drama?  Will it be only internal...... hidden, as we continue to hide our love away.  

Can there be no celebration?  No wedding feast?  

And then what?  Do we go back about our business as usual?  

And are you certain that we are here by accident..... because of our bad karma?  

Could we not possibly be here on a quest?  Can this quest never succeed?  

The Buddhist outlook is pessimistic...... to beat the band!  

Perhaps that is why you and smelly stopped by...... to shed your pessimism.  Hey, AB, put your load down..... rest a spell, and let’s have chat.  

Uh, oh........ excuse me for not cutting you some slack, AB.......

You were on a quest, unwittingly, until you succeeded...... you discovered Being....... your own cosmic Being.  This is nothing to sneeze at, and I don’t.  

By your understanding, I have failed to discover my Being, and you could well be correct.  

But, heck, AB, we have all the time in the world to discover our Being, so what is the rush..... the competition?  

But, yes, I do fancy myself as being in the prophetic mode.  

Do you have something against prophets, the way smelly did...... a score to settle, perhaps?  

You see the human struggle as a pointless illusion, entirely beneath you, now....... life is an absurdity in a meaningless universe.  

If that is what Being brings us....... maybe no thanks.  

But I believe that Being is bringing us much more.  

Is it possible for you to imagine that what you have achieved, wonderful that it is, is still a ‘false’ summit, in the greater scheme of things?  I don’t mean that in any pejorative sense........ but simply that you’re still in the foothills of Being.  Just a thought.  

The biggest event in your life is now behind you.  Now you have more appreciation of life, of the smallest things...... the flower in the crannied wall......

You have even experienced the Big Love.  Nothing is missing, everything is present.  

8:45........

Does everything now make sense to you?  Can you see that everything happens in the best possible time and place?  

You seem to have a problem with donny.  I do, too.  But that does not mean that he, as with all the rest of us, was not fulfilling a necessary cosmic function.  

Can our individual awakenings not, eventually, be synchronized?  

Might there not possibly be some advantages to such cosmic synchrony?  Just wondering.  

Would such a view not be less solipsistic than what you are suggesting?

Not that there is anything thing wrong with solipsism...... it is an ‘occupational’ hazard for the Source....... of which we all partake.

(cont.......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:08 pm

I guess I have worn out my pantheist opposition....... poor guys, they need a rest.

Basically, the pantheists attempt to ignore persons and the history of persons.  

There is a close correlation between pantheism and mysticism.  

The only mystics I know of are persons.  You can’t be a mystic without first being a personalist.  This seems to be trivially true of any type of knowledge.  That is an essential factoid that is lost on every impersonalist...... go figure.  

The only other opposition comes from the scientific/academic establishment, which is still engaged in its founding battle with religion.  How many times has the death of religion been declared?  

Yes, organized religion has been in decline at least since the days of Descartes.  The scientistic/analytic movement has been in decline ever since its high water mark in 1950.  That decline has been accelerating, to this day  

Most of the pushback has come from those influenced by the psychedelic community.  Yes, the doors of perception have been opened, decisively....... historically.  

Those of us pursuing alternative worldviews have been greatly aided by the advent of the internet.  The PtB can no longer control the flow of information...... not even since the advent of the printing press.  

Technology has put organized religion out of business.  

Technology has been in ascendancy since the dawn of history...... in fact, it is just technology that has given rise to history.  

What has been the primary impetus behind science and technology, culturally?  

Arguably, it has been the j-guy.  

Personally..... individually?

Yes and no.  

As with the chicken, we need only surmise that the j-guy was an expert........ a former drip, under pressure..... a cultural ‘walk-in’, if you prefer.  

If science and technology have a personal benefactor, you’d be hard put to find another.  

The basic point was that persons could be masters of the universe.  

We have been on that path for two millennia, and we’ve now come to a slight turn in the road...... mainly thanks to the opening of our doors of perception.  

As the printing press was to religion, so are psychedelics to mysticism.  Psychedelics put mysticism on steroids...... on the fast track of history.  

The combination of psychedelics and the internet has created an historical situation of biblical proportions.  

Yes, sports fans, I can even cite chapter and verse..... john 16 12ff.  

Biblical is tantamount to prophetic....... prophetic is tantamount to eschatological.  

The mystics, and everyone else is in mortal fear of the Eschaton.  

To the mystics, the chicken says...... do not immanentize the Eschaton.  

Eschaton.......?  Fear not, said the angel.  

We have spent the 6,000 years of recorded history preparing for this day, and the j-guy has our back...... yes, that former drip..... once a drip just like all of us.  

He rose to the occasion, and so will we, sports fans.  

I lied to you when I said 6,000 years.  That is just counting the linear time.  Of circular time, we have had 10^10x6x10^3 years...... that’s a lot of time.   I don’t think I can count that high.  

(cont........)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:06 am

Gary alerted me to Vallee’s fourth volume (2019), in his Forbidden Science series, covering the dates 1990 to 1999...... a trip down memory lane.......

I’m dismissed as a disinformational nut job....... sowing confusion.  Hmmm.......

Jacques is one of my original heroes, for his Inter Dimensional hypothesis (IDH) and the notion of the Invisible College.  

Yes, almost from the beginning, I was being thrown under the Bus, by the rest of the Aviary.  foot continued holding my hand, while calling me crazy, until the May publication of this tome  

All this ‘crazy’ talk provides me with a zone of silence, right here on OM, thank you very much.  A silence interrupted only by the occasional wandering mystic/minstrel.  

In this later time frame, he is throwing his lot in with ETH crowd...... being sponsored, presumably, by Bigelow and Hans Adam.  

The big thing, throughout this volume, is the quest, especially on Robert’s behalf, for hard evidence.  A quest that has since been taken up by TTSA.  

In the meantime, donny continues to walk on the wild side, thumbing his nose at the world.  

The only way to make sense of the donny/bannon gambit is to see it in an eschatological context.  How many have already connected these dots?  

It is noteworthy that Jacques and Diana are now following a similar path, in almost the same crowd, and both with a background in Catholicism.  The Church has officially subscribed to the ETH.  

Yes, sports fans, the Silence is deafening.  

You could almost hear a pin drop.  

1:30.......

Here is a book that summarizes much of what we talk about here, from an academic perspective...... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_in_the_Minds_of_Men

(cont........)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:11 pm

As the plan unfolds he sees no bees, throwing his lot with the flees. With the vectors in order, he will secure the border, and the losers will be sent to Morder. Listen to the Chicken, the cat lost her Mitten, he will be hung out to dry. For the World is in Order, despite fools on the recorder, the Foot is at the Sorter.
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:37 pm

Firewalk, with Me...

I saw some of those statements Vallee made about you Dan.

He's a little to much into the metaphysical and intangible parts of the phenomena to run his mouth about you and expect to have any legs to stand on.

While I don't pretend to comprehend even a fraction of the Great Work you layout here on the BPW section of OMF Dan, I know there is this incredible spark within you and that you are one of the greatest living philosophers of our age and I think you will be remembered long after you and I are gone. I think some people take you and your work for granted Dan and despite whatever I Am, my eccentricities, my passions, hang ups and shortcomings, I still want you to know that to be here expressing my Great Work and especially watching and absorbing what you do is an honor and an absolute privilege.

Thank you Dan.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:14 am

I thank U,

I would like to return the favor, but I’m not sure what is your thesis.  I do see plenty of negativity....... I’m looking for some light...... some positive statement...... a clear vision.  

You are right, that we can’t take the best possible world for granted.  It requires our continuing coCreation...... proactive imagination.  

Then we have foot........

We can all feel sorry for the poor little chicken/sunfish....... being ganged up on by catfish, tunafish and goldfish.  Tunafish being bill, and goldfish being that other guy...... in the big house.  

goldie and sunny both suffer from messy antics.  

Someone might think that sunny is somehow getting in the way of goldie.  That was the prophecy from Panama.  

Yes, eventually truth gets in the way of lies, but, as goldie says, let’s have them duke it out for awhile.  

And, anyway, it looks like I’m flip flopping again......

In my rush to be a good little post millennialist, I plum forgot about the Kingdom come.  Both goldie and I are are trying to storm the gates of heaven, with our respective messy antics.  goldie also styles himself as the prince of lies, we might note.  And we, both, vie for the hand of the Princess.  

How can one be a post millennialist with the Kingdom come?  

And what about the new Heaven and new Earth?  

The idea of a messianic age is virtually synonymous with the prophetic tradition.  

This idea is the fire in our minds, and it has generally wreaked havoc upon the Earth, since the dawn of history...... Marxism and Nazism being just the latest renditions.  

I’d much rather fail with the truth than succeed with a lie.  

The funny thing is that both tunafish and catfish are also pre millennialists.   I learned this from tunafish, yesterday.  We might wonder about goldfish.  

With t&c, the millennium will not come until after a horrendous die back/Tribulation.  

Tuna believes that in the new world we will all be Amish Buddhists, staying down on the farm.  

11:20/ft............

Christian eschatology points out to gradual character of the Messianic Age. According to realized eschatology, the Messianic Era, a time of universal peace and brotherhood on the earth, without crime, war and poverty, to some extent, is already here. With the crucifixion of Jesus the Messianic Era had begun, but according to inaugurated eschatology it will completed and brought to perfection by the parousia of Christ.
    Yes, there is a bit of confusion on these points.  Maybe we can shed some light here, U, if you’d like to help paint this fence.  

As the plan unfolds he sees no bees, throwing his lot with the flees. With the vectors in order, he will secure the border, and the losers will be sent to Morder. Listen to the Chicken, the cat lost her Mitten, he will be hung out to dry. For the World is in Order, despite fools on the recorder, the Foot is at the Sorter.
    We might need to look at this a bit more carefully..........

There are several items that I’ve noticed, here, as I continue to peruse.......

At, at least, one glaring spot there is an indefinite pronoun.  

c is getting into the messy antic fray, along with g&s, now being the sorter....... here come da judge.  

t&c are both dualists.  We don’t know about goldfish.  

Sunfish is definitely a monist...... the only dualism is as that between sun and moon...... moon being Creation, reflecting the Source.  

I think U might have a tendency to want to fight city hall.  I gave that up forty two years ago.  

I’m in a rush, but not as much of a rush as c,t&g...... judge not, lest ye be judged.  

The three little kittens, they washed their mittens,
    And hung them out to dry,
    "Oh, mother dear, do you not hear,
    That we have washed our mittens?"
    "What, washed your mittens, then you're good kittens,
    But I smell a rat close by."
    "Meow, meow, meow,
    We smell a rat close by."
    hmmm...... who would like to play the rat?  

Poor buddy has been cast as the rat, and that’s why I’m under the bus, due to an interview that may have been misconstrued.  

In the best possible world, being under this bus is the best possible place to be, isn’t it, buddy?  It affords excellent cover, and we all end up in the same place, don’t we, once we get past the Sorter?

12:30..........

Where the BPW shines is with the old problem of the new Earth...... it has stumped all the king’s men and all the king’s cheetahs.  

With the CTC, the new Earth is easy peasy....... it’s simply the Original Eden.  

Are we going to have to go through the whole shooting match all over again?  

Here, again, it’s just 123.......

There has, in all of Creation, only ever been one person..... that’s you and me, isn’t that right, U?  

There can be only be one best possible circuit, because of the Identity of Indiscernibles (II).  This is the one soul world....... just like Wheeler’s one electron world.  

This is why I hasten to chasten catfish/pelican and tunafish about being overly judgmental....... what goes around, comes around, in this one soul world.  

I like the story about the two drunk guys walking down the railroad tracks.  Along comes the express....... Andy jumps out of the way, but Charlie is not so fortunate.  Andy continues down the tracks...... he sees an arm, then a leg, then another arm...... eventually he comes to Charlie’s head and picks it up....... Charlie, you old fool, pull yourself together!  

This is basically what we’re in the process of doing...... right, here, in the Endtimes........ pulling ourselves together...... that’s with the help of the internet and Buddy’s Big Love...... isn’t that right, Buddy?  

The Big Love is kinda like the Big Crunch..... formerly of physics fame, before we had the Big Rip, or is that RIP?  

2:10........

The pantheists/mystics talk about getting off the wheel of samsara..... through lifetimes of enlightenment.  If we have 10^10 of us, as being just one person....... that means that the one person, in effect, has to around the wheel of life 10^10 times.  

Wouldn’t that get really tiresome?  

Well, that one, aboriginal, person keeps trying to crash the gates, trying to get back in.  She wants to get back in, much more than she wants to get out, it would seem.  

Still, 10^10 times around does beggar the imagination.  

If it’s not just one soul, most folks suppose there are an infinite number.  Hmmm....... thanks, but no thanks.  

In the BPW, the infinities lie inward, not outward.  Yes, sports fans, get over it, get used to it.  

This logistics is what makes up for our not having any free will....... everything we could possibly imagine doing gets done, one way or another....... even being the narcissist in chief........ hey, one day we just got too bored for our own good.  Don’t worry, we’ll live to regret it.  

3:40.........

I had forgotten why foot wanted us to get out of Syria.  

It was not for the reason stated...... that he didn’t like the Kurds.  

No, it’s not that he hates the Kurds, it’s because he loves ISIS and good old Al Baghdadi, with whom he has frequently communicated.  And he loves their anthem........
    God is the greatest! God is the greatest!
    And God is greatest above plots of the aggressors,
    And God is the best helper of the oppressed.
    With faith and with weapons I shall defend my country
    And the light of truth will shine in my hand.
    Say with me! Say with me!
    God, God, God is the greatest!
    God is above any attacker!
    with the Jihadis galloping by on horseback.  Who could not be inspired?  

And, yes, sports fans, don’t forget that we did have a heads up about 9/11.  Thank you, Al, you made our day.  After that, vegas was a bit of a letdown.  

Is Al working for us, or are we working for Al?  Let’s not get too technical about the BPW..... it’s all about codependent arising....... Pratītyasamutpāda...... remember...... it’s in that mnemonic that everyone loves to hate..... including me.  catfish parachuted into nam, according to an ex girl friend.  tuna checked it out, bless his heart..... with friends like tuna......

4:40........

So, yes, the only disagreement between c,t&s, now, is the extent of the ‘Tribulation’........ will it be 1% or 99%?  No, we even agree on that, with a final population of ~144 million.  It just depends on when and how, and whether natural or not, although it might be a bit tricky to define natural, in an eschatological context.  Yes?  

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:15 pm

It's 144,000 not 144 million.
    Wink

What's the word from mount Monadnock Dan?

Are the portal vectors all lining up?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:27 pm

Ack,

Thank you, yes, but.........

I’m suggesting that it is 12,000 who go back to each of the 12 original megalithic centers, making the canonical 144,000.   Furthermore, I’m suggesting that there will be 12 megalopolises by the end of the Millennium, each with 12 million residents, who would then make the final portal exodus, in an expeditious manner.  

And there would be a provision for a few million ‘tree’ huggers who would have to remain completely off the grid, in order to survive the ‘spark’ gap that would ‘connect’ the Earth back to its primordial, pre historic state...... at the megalithic Alpha.  

5:40.........

As to any tablets coming down off the mountain..........

Nothing hot off the press...... we’re mainly just trying to ‘keep it between the navigational beacons......’

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:31 pm

Got ya.

Monad or bust!

May all the vectors align.

Wink

May the cheshire cat grin for eternity!

AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:28 pm

Happy Loafing
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:53 am

Even good old Steve Bassett (PRG) has aligned himself with TTSA.  It’s the only action in the ufo universe.  

Steve Greer may still be doing his own thing, but quietly.  

There is no independent word from the Salt Lake duo, or any rumors out of Hollywood, as far as I know.

I would imagine that the TTSA initiative is not helping Doug on Broadway, but when I last spoke with him, there were hints that the musical might be exploring the world beyond Disclosure.  

Is there a world after Disclosure?  

If it is established that we’re being visited, is there no concerted speculation about who and why?  

Where is any follow up to Richard Dolan’s revelation?  

If there is a core story, it is remaining deep and dark.  Maybe we should talk to good old Al...... B.  Is there a stargate buried out in the desert, al la Indiana Jones?  

And where does that stargate lead, if it doesn’t lead to the stars?  

Does it lead to someplace magical?  

And who is managing the magic, pray tell?  

See the coverup is not for dummies.........

To get to the core story, you are gonna have to drill down through Al B and vegas..... no to mention Tenerife, or anything like that.  That’s going pretty deep.  Can you think of any politician who would touch it?  Even donny gets cold feet.  

(cont........)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:33 am

Today's flashback provided by GC (1993)

Kit then argued that Pandolfi's interest in crop circles was peripheral to his real work, that he’d never gone to England, and that George Winfield’s trip was irrelevant: “That crowd make all sorts of claims, including that lady crop circle researcher, just because she had lunch with Ron once.” “Then what do you think the crop circles are?” I insisted. “Infrared and microwaves combined, as you once showed me. The guys at the Department of Agriculture have chambers where they're begun experiments of their own. I've satisfied myself that it was physically possible to do it, at least with hydrated grain. Some engineers over there in England are having fun.” So at least we agree on that: he’s come around to the conclusion Velasco and Payan reached a year ago, based on their own lab work. “What do you think now, about the phenomenon?” I asked Kit. “My ideas have changed dramatically in the last two years. There's a fascinating system here, which is not military, not government. Pandolfi doesn't have access to it. There may well be actual UFO technology somewhere but I think the business is simple.” “Is Pandolfi fooling around with the crazies? Why? There's real data he could get if he wanted to,” I insinuated. Kit’s answer surprised me: “He gets the most real data there is! The chief science adviser to the French project came to see him secretly, the guy who oversees GEPAN. The British ministry of defense’s chief scientist also spent two days with him. He gets all their data.” Still, that CIA office may be only the tip of a very strange iceberg. “The phenomenon is not ultra-dimensional or psychic,” Kit went on. “It’s not amenable to traditional analysis but it's not magical either. I haven't really discussed UFOs with Ron. He keeps sending me stuff but we haven't talked about the subject for a year and a half. He's seen the imaging material from spacecraft, all the data. He knows the objects are real and not electrical gremlins. Three years ago the Director appointed him to get all the briefings and follow the subject. He goes back and forth to Brazil. But he doesn't know what the System is, and how it's managed.”

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:39 am

And this ...

The newest gene editor radically improves on CRISPR
    Researchers have developed “prime editing,” a true search-and-replace function for DNA.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/614599/the-newest-gene-editor-radically-improves-on-crispr/?utm_source=newsletters&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=the_download.unpaid.engagement

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:14 am

Gary,

GC?  Gordon Cooper?

I am wondering about the geopolitics of portals.

I’m wondering about the history of portals.

(cont.......)
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:45 am

I came up with a joke for the Monad this morning...it goes like this...

What does the Mona Lisa and the Cheshire cat have in common?

Nothing.

Get it?

Bahahahaha!

Just kidding....not very funny.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:12 am