Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:35 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:52 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 11:52 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+11
Cheguevoblin
AtomicBrando
murnut
Earthling
Big Bunny Love
GSB/SSR
hobbit
SurfBum
Cuan Scott
dan
15 posters

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 8 Empty Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by dan Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Here goes Nothing........

The Princess is barely talking to me, and I seem to be holding her kid hostage.......

I guess they’d better send in the SWAT team.  

Just another typical day in the life of the family..... of any microcosmic family........
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Links to the BPWH Glossary's 

The first is to a partial glossary......... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t251p700-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2  

And at the top of the glossary is the link to one of the several original mnemonic pages, grouped around April of 2016........ https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t236p425-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2 . 

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 8 Empty Re: Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by Cheguevoblin Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:33 am

smelly wrote:I’m not ahead or behind anything.

True, I'm not really behind or ahead of anything.

I am here, here is everywhere.

Last edited by Ackbar on Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 8 Empty Re: Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by dan Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:34 am

Better watch out, smelly, Ack may not be as dumb as he looks......
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:35 am

Ha, I get that saying now...with a while new layer of meaning.

I feel the deep deep here

You can travel back and forth between the deep deep and the deep as you feel.

Cool.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:40 am

There is a fine quality within him Dan and my self we seem to be able to bring out of each other.

Perhaps similar to you and I and a few others I know and OMF.

Whatever is happening in our lives, we have left this space to scratch the longing reality feels through us.

That longing, if embraced, connects things, seals and heals wounds, mends broken bones, fills in inner potholes until the way is smooth and synchronizes you.

This is now I know what is meant by True Will, which is truth lived through us.

We don’t know it so much as we express it.

And in that pure not knowing expression, we are shining and brilliantly dazzling.

Smooth as a sphere.

And then in a blink, where you were looking into the lamp longing to enter it, you now fill all space and become...seen and unseen.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:50 am

Only the most courageous voyagers travel the deep deep.

That is to say....love the logos and love your self.

Last edited by Ackbar on Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:51 am

Deep knows deep.

Deep calls to deep.

We are the appearance of reality here.

Nothing more or less.

Yes, appearing within a fishbowl.

Within every particle of matter.

Reality is awesome.

Awesome is Awesome

We settle for crumbz.

When a banquet awaitz.

We wrestle illusionz when we can instantly be reality.

In a blink.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:54 am

Yes, we settle for crumbs.

Remember though what Jesus does with crumbs of bread....he does magic and multiplies them to feed all that are hungry.

Logos is the co-creator.

I wasn't taught language in a vacuum.

With the internet my power really shines through.

I am a beast!
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:01 pm

I sudenly feel the urge to read Barfield to really understand the true power of the word and how it shapes reality.

Like could people in the past really have experienced reality differently just because they thought differently?

Interesting.

Last edited by Ackbar on Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:02 pm

You are reality here Wink

Words come from reality.

When you see no doubtz exist, just thiz.

Nothing elze.

THIZZZZZZ

Last edited by smelly on Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:03 pm

Of course

I am the reality of this world.

We hide from ourself in time only to find ourself again in time.

Last edited by Ackbar on Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:09 pm

Are you guys gonna run off and forget the Eschaton?

Reality is not complete without an Alpha and Omega......

Especially when we embrace the admonition of 3.5....... seriously, gogo, the world is not going to end.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:12 pm

There’s a Beatle song for anything.

Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:17 pm

dan wrote:Are you guys gonna run off and forget the Eschaton?  

Time will tell.

I know father time well, I'll have to buzz him and ask him what he thinks.....

He says you can run but you can't hide.

The eschaton is closer than ever.

Last edited by Ackbar on Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:26 pm

“The mares that carry me as far as longing can reach rode on, once they had come and fetched me onto the legendary road of the divinity that carries the man who knows through the vast and dark unknown.” —Parmenides

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 8 1a60d610
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:34 pm

I think any true philosopher must also be an eschatologist at heart.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:55 pm

I feel a true philosopher is one who lives with the urgency of their own being.

One who can fully give life to their longing.

It is not for small trivial things.

They are immediately present and potent.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Hmmm....

Ya, I feel ya.

The powder and fuse of non-being are lit in every moment by the flame and friction of our being.

Fireworks are on display with each and every word we say.

Poets and musicians and philosophers, etc, are pyro maniacs!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:13 pm

The goddess has been very generous with us.

Whatever we think exists.

The founder of logic gives us no place to discriminate thought.

This is the direction beyond any direction.

It’s gonna git stranger.

Here we are in our oceans of confusion.

Set sail with no explanation.

This is the point most will quit.

There is a trick here, a trap.

To accept all thought as equally true takes you beyond thought.

Thinking then fades into unimportance relating to being.

Parmenides, a law giver, is not concerned with right thought.

He is inviting us to leave it all behind.

Philosophy comes to an end and now truly begins.

So whatever we think is.

Whatever we are aware of is.

Whatever we sense is.

The world is exactly what we think it is.

And whatever we think it’s not, it also is.

We aren’t lost.

The world just happens to be where we are.

So there is nothing but the connected whole if there is nothing not perceived or thought.

That seems scarier than us being a meaningless speck in a huge ocean.

This is a battle for meaning.

Meaning isn’t defined.

It is what we are.

Last edited by smelly on Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:23 pm

Dan, it looks like Lee Smolin is about ready to join the (post) quantum revolution, Sarfatti style ...

https://bigthink.com/videos/lee-smolin-space

Quantum mechanics is structurally built so you can't get at that question. But Pilot Wave theory, and other alternatives to quantum mechanics that are realistic, have to address that question explicitly. They have to show you how the two systems talk to each other. And when they do, yes, they do violate the possibility that nothing can travel faster than light. Is that testable? The answer comes in two parts. At first, no, because these measurements are all random. Just taking what you measure on this side or what you measure on this side, just taken by themselves just look like random distribution, so you can't get any information about them.

About anything, let alone what happening over here. So it looks bad for sending information faster than light. But a few physicists -- for example, a guy called Anthony [? Valentini-- ?] have speculated you could throw the pilot wave theory into a kind of phase, like those complex systems people talk about different phases, order and chaotic, and equilibrium and non-equilibrium. He speculates that you can throw the particle wave system into a kind of disordered, far from equilibrium phase, where all of a sudden, you can send real signals between the two particles.

And it proves that you always have to be able to do that. Although practically, we may not be able to throw it into a non-equilibrium state, that it is a possible state of the system. And that tells you that if you're a realist, then locality is dead, and the idea, basically, that space is dead. Space is now a discredited concept. And something deeper is going on. Something welds the world together, which has to do with the histories of who talked with who. It doesn't have to do with how far away things are from each other. That logic of that histories telling you who talks to you, rather than locality telling you who talks to who, is the real lesson here, many of us think.

Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:37 pm

I was going to post about Lee Smolin last week Dan.

He seems to often be an outsider.

I think he got burned with the time thing.

He claims time crosses generations of black hole evolutions.

Smarter than me.

So...

He is a shit stirring maverick, I like that.

“He goes on to propose a variety of revolutionary ideas to codify further his notion of “real time.” In one, he suggests that every atom in the universe is causally connected to every other atom in the universe, no matter how many light-years away. According to his notion, the failure of standard quantum mechanics to predict the behavior of individual atoms arises from the fact that it does not take into account the vast numbers of interconnections extending across the universe. Furthermore, this picture of the cosmos requires an absolute time (in violation of relativity), which he calls “preferred global time.

One of Smolin’s most astonishing ideas is something he calls the “principle of precedence,” that repeated measurements of a particular phenomenon yield the same outcomes not because the phenomenon is subject to a law of nature but simply because the phenomenon has occurred in the past. “Such a principle,” Smolin writes, “would explain all the instances in which determinism by laws work but without forbidding new measurements to yield new outcomes, not predictable from knowledge of the past.” In Smolin’s view such unconstrained outcomes are necessary for “real” time.”

Last edited by smelly on Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:39 pm

Yes, the Goddess has been very generous smelly.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:46 pm

"Since the idea of locality is dead, space itself may not be an aloof vacuum: Something welds things together, even at great distances." -Lee Smolen

It's a small world after all, isn't it Gary?
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:53 pm

Smelly, do you wonder if there is a reality beyond Death?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:08 am

There is something I have not been clear about with regard to personalism, even or especially, in my own mind......

What is the value of a person?

Various federal agencies have placed this value at between $6 and $9 million....... for calculating the benefits of risk abatement, etc.....

Personalists often put the value as priceless.

I would tend to agree..... with the following caveat......

To be more accurate, we might speak in terms of human potential.  

Right to lifers certainly exploit this potential for political advantage.  

In the pagan/pantheist cultures, one of the strongest indictments against them is the low value often placed upon human life.  

Unless you have a robust notion of Creation and cosmic intelligence, nothing has any intrinsic value.  Everything is redundant and/or accidental....... meaningless.  We are a cancer upon the Earth.  

Do the pagan/pantheists really accept this view?

I’m sure that some do.  But let’s look more carefully.......

The concepts of Brahman and atman are fundamental to Hindu cosmology.

Many claim that the Buddha rejected both.

The Buddhist concept of Nirvana gives lie to this rejection.  

The Buddhist reverence for all life gives lie to this rejection.  

The Buddhist reverence for the inner life gives lie to this rejection.  

In other words, Siddhartha was one confused muppet.  

Not to worry, the Alpha and Omega will straighten out our Siddy.  

Love without Truth tends toward the aimless.

Truth without Love tends toward the vacuous.  

However, when you put together nitrogen and glycerin...... better watch out.....!  

It has been very tricky to keep the two separate, for the past 6,000 years.  

We had to walk as if on eggshells....... not anymore, sports fans.  

Get ready for the big omelet in the sky.  

False doctrines will be swept aside in a flash..... from one end of the Earth to the other.  

12:30.........

I’m of a mind that the Princess or her twin sister has it within her grasp to set the Eschaton in motion.  

She hesitates...... on the brink......

Yes, I’d want to make sure I was getting a clear signal, before I pulled the cosmic trigger.  3.5 must figure into this equation.  

Me.......?  I keep my ear to the rail.  Something this way comes.  

And where are Kevin and Joe, in all of this?  All is quiet on the western front.  

Last I heard was that Joe had forgotten all about Brazil...... he found it a bit embarrassing.  

Gary and smelly,

Can’t you see that Smolin is a jerk?  He’s no rebel.  He’s another physics nerd, with his head thoroughly wedged...... pardon my French.  

He’s right in the same boat with Sarfatti...... he just has less humor.  

Look, any time you jokers want to jump off the glory train...... just be my guest.  

Both of you as*holes, pardon my French, again, along with Smolin and Sarfatti, place zero value on human life.  Get out of my sight.  Get thee behind me, idiots.  

And then we have, hobbit...... another hanger on......

What value do you place on human life, hobbit?

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:05 am

Ack wrote:
    dan wrote:

And, if you read the post more carefully, you would see that I’m not advocating swimming up stream.  

I read it again...I missed the part about reversing gravity....that makes a yuge difference. My apologies, I did misread.

Reversing gravity makes all the difference.

Hobbit knows all about reversing gravity...It's how trees drink water or something, right Hobbit?

Sorry I didn't notice this post.
    My two references to Dan A Davidson and Dr Ed Wagner and W waves is a part answer, but they don't seem to recognise how spin is central.
    By reversing the hemispheres of spin direction You reverse so called gravity.
    That's what softwood trees do around the equinox timing.
    Gravity does not exist, get over it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:05 pm