Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:02 am by RealPan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+23
ParanoidFactoid
Bubbles!
painterdoug
DrZaius
jofo
Foot Mann
Course Catalog
GSB/SSR
Cuan Scott
Z
GrandCru
mion
Cheguevoblin
Snarff
ScaRZ
Big Bunny Love
murnut
hobbit
@awestruckt
whoknows
Just wandering
dan
27 posters

Persons within the substance of love.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 13 Empty Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(‘first topic message reminder.......’)

Once again, I attempt to bring the conversation back to Personalism......

Disclosure is simply going to underscore the infinite worth and potential of every sapient creature, ie, person.  Anything other than that is simply false.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    mion
    mion

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 13 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by mion Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:14 pm

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 13 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:36 pm

I stand accused of confirmation bias.  

I’m guilty, I’m sure.  But what else is there?  Has anyone ever seen objectivity?  Is there even such an animal?  

Not being biased is another posture, that is not quite logically possible.  We are social animals.  Language is a big part of the logos...... language plus physics.

With life, we are put on a limb..... we find ourselves there.... we are thrown.  

And I’m just chattering to myself, nervously...... wondering what will come tomorrow.  Will it appease the gods?  Will it buy us any more time?

The Princess texts about running out of time, or running after time.  She’s not in a happy place..... a complex woman.  

I am afforded opportunities to be naïve. What is the price of naïveté? Very costly..... very precious. Are we running out of time? .... beware of the halting Dominion......? Whatever it is, doesn’t sound real good.

Last edited by dan on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:04 pm

Dan - Is this something coordinated between all these other disclosure groups that have popped recently up or is it something only your core group is working on?

What are we buying time to avoid? Disclosure from the phenomenon itself?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:10 pm

CC,

Every dot is connected..... mostly below the surface...... on the other side. Maybe what is below is coming to the surface...... beware of the halting Domion..... the reins are being pulled away.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:20 pm

+
    ----
    -
    I stand accused of confirmation bias.  

I’m guilty, I’m sure.  But what else is there?  Has anyone ever seen objectivity?  Is there even such an animal?  

Not being biased is another posture, that is not quite logically possible.  We are social animals.  Language is a big part of the logos...... language plus physics.

With life, we are put on a limb..... we find ourselves there.... we are thrown.

Dan/  well said. and I agree  .    we patch the leak in the damn over here, by borrowing the patch from over there where a different leak begins .  theres no escaping it,  we do our best

I applaud your love for K with the yellow chicken in that heat.     hope your doing well /  d
    Bubbles!
    Bubbles!

Post by Bubbles! Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:25 pm

One can be unbiased (not cherish beliefs) when it comes to research and study. It's important that one does be unbiased in such a manner if properly understanding reality is one’s quasi-ultimate goal. The problem is that understanding reality isn’t always beneficial, but in the case of alien visitation, I think people would get over it; there wouldn’t be mass panic or anything that would significantly lower the average quality of life. The “Jim Semivans” of the US government know this, but are terrified for personal reasons that I think are acceptable given the circumstances.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:33 pm

? wrote:El ataúd no tiene bolsillos.

Dan, I stripped it all away and I gave you my naked view.

How else can we experience all life has?

I’m not the first and won’t be the last.

You know from nature how much we are loved.

How it says to relax.

What else is there?

Open minded direct experience.

That’s not going to transfer to words very well.

Don’t shut anyone or thing out.

Let go all belief and go beyond thought.

Everything is a sign.

I love you Dan.

I know you can expand your view beyond your mind.

I won’t say you must, but you can when you like.

Dan Dan Dan...you are soooooo close to it now.

I can feel the HEAT!!!

Thought will only end if time does or time will only end if thought does.

I don’t want it to end, but we must wake up now, to know what to do next.

I’m already woke and playing with muppets.

I’ve been invited to watch and comment as I like and I do.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:49 pm

Bubbles, no monkey undestands anything really.

Jim’s fears are well founded, but nothing happens you want from fear.

The Cosmos taught me to be fearless, but I had to become so.

Understanding is not our goal.

No goal.

We can take our hand off the rudder.

Painter, you don’t help your friend propping up his walls.

Press on them, that’s true love that doesn’t care how it’s loved back.

That must be your lesson.

Let things happen.

I have a heart here for a tin muppet...

But it is the Lion here who needs to find they always had their courage.

You are not just muppets/sheep.

I lied, you are Lions, I was just trying to piss you off until you roared.

And some of you have roared and I have heard it.

Barbarians will always be at the gate, maybe let them in once in awhile.
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:45 pm

Well hopefully the 7/4 MoAPS doesn’t cause flight cancellations or I’ll be stuck halfway across the world from my family...
    Snarff

Post by Snarff Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:31 am

I saw my first ufo today. It was a strange metal sphere that was 300ft away from me, I only saw it briefly before it flew away into a large storm cloud. From my perspective it looked to be about 3-6 feet in diameter. Some sort of drone? It was motionless until i saw it and started moving towards it. It was also hovering above powerlines when i first saw it if that matters.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:51 am

The release will be out by tomorrow, at the latest.  It has been sent to the board, but still needs to be edited.  Ron was unable to get hold of Kevin, for most of the weekend.  I’m supposed to talk to him later today.  

Whatever is supposed to happen on Wednesday will be partly explained by the release.  It may be another sort of release or announcement.  

Kevin’s release, itself, is expected to garner the attention of the ufo community.  And presumably point to what is to follow.  

We’d better go through the check list....... once again.....

We don’t have to go to the stars..... the stars have come to us..... be here or be square.

The sekret machines may not be quite so mechanical.

Our scientific bubble is about to get popped.

What you see around you, and sense inside is no accident. We are not bags of chemicals, as the scientists would have us believe.

Scientists have bullied most of us into submission. Their bully days are over. The reins are being removed. Hello to Pandora. She’s coming back and she’s p*ssed.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:35 am

ATOMIC / i won't participate in a world without a little good bedside manner. I consider Dan my friend
    and my agreement with him consistent with my own view .

SNARFF/ interesting, thanks for the share.

DAN/ keeps us posted, ill get the extra bottles of water. Water is good, be it a go or not.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:15 am

Things that could happen this fourth of July

On Dan's end:
    Disclosure via the bunch at the lake.
    or
    Update on the portal machine on the lake. Major breakthrough?
    or
    Domions/interdimensionals from the underworld are about to break away from their reigns....
    or
    The beginning of the end of the world
    or a portal is going to engulf all of us and transport us into another realm.
    or
    a MOAPS event is going to occur
    or
    Something awful is going to happen to our economy

On the political end:
    Someone will try to assassinate Trump
    or
    He will announce that the US is going to war (N.Korea or Iran?) or something along that line
    or
    He will announce a renewed initiative to build that damn wall at the border.

Or on the weather climate end:
    It will be the hottest day on record
    or
    A major EQ is going to occur in a highly populated area.

Then there's the matter of history repeating itself:

Two former presidents will die on the 4th this year. (Carter and Bush Sr.?)

Last edited by 99 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:18 am

PD,

smelly’s ok, he’s just doing his job. smelly is not ms. manners.  That’s my job.  smelly is my bad cop.

Half of what you say..... it is going to happen tomorrow.  

As for Wednesday...... I would suggest thinking outside of your box..... outside of AP’s box, too.  

This is not a guessing game..... I have no idea.

Ron has an idea...... and so does the Princess, I would imagine. Ron doesn’t show his cards, and the Princess is still a bit frosty, needless to say.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:38 am

A Watergate type incident occurred having to do with Trump and co. that's been uncovered by Mueller's team that will be announced on the 4th?

--------------------
    I'm still in the process of getting to know AP better but because you just mentioned that it's outside of the box for AP too... then my guess is that the event that will occur on the 4th will prove that ETs/UFOs are ONLY interdimensionals from other realms and are not anything from the nuts and bolts category e.g. physical beings/objects from other planets.

Last edited by 99 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:48 am

dan wrote:

Half of what you say..... it is going to happen tomorrow.  

I hope you're wrong, Dan. Sincerely.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:55 am

PF,

No, just the stuff about the lake, is for tomorrow.
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:05 am

Unfortunately Kevin hasn’t updated his Linked In profile, so the company name for TTLA remains a mystery
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:06 am

Ok, then everything I listed having to do with the lake (including it being a MOAPS) under "Dan's end" is for July 3rd instead
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:14 am

I had a good talk with Princess A this morning. She wants me to discuss things with Kevin.

perhaps I will ??
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:14 am

Tomorrow’s release is supposed to be a mini MoAPS for a few ufologists who are paying attention.  

The Princess is going to ask Foot if she can talk to us about Wednesday.

Yes, and Ron had suggested that I also talk to Kevin.

Now the thought is that Doug will interview Kevin on a gotomeeting show that she would host, tomorrow evening.  

The additional thought is that maybe we could help to squelch whatever Jones has got his knickers in a bunch about.... for Wednesday.  

I will go head to head with Jones any day of the week.  

1:40........

I'm concerned, Princess, that Kevin's release might be feeding into whatever is the scare mongering that Alex Jones, the radio rabble rouser, is ranting about for the Fourth.  

2:10........

I’m reasonably confident that the Fourth is not going to be about shock & awe.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:10 am; edited 4 times in total
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:41 am

First off think 7/7/18... 77&8-1=7, that's what it's got to be right 777? Well at least that is as good as any other posit i've heard so far.

PF wrote:The Blues Magoos!?!?!

Wow. Dredges of hippy pop.    

What can i say just showed up on my recommended list on youtube and thought what the heck, the lyrics sound somewhat apropos.

more into: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzGHOucTxY8&index=176&list=FLnbwInVpEKkXFC3UuEsCZHA&t=0s

Dan, this site shows clearly how subjectively we are and points to how unique each of us is.
    And that just reinforces my thought that none of us has more than the barest of a clue of the what when and where the future has in store for use.  7/7/18... just sayin!

Last edited by whoknows on Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:49 am

dan wrote:99,

Tomorrow’s release is supposed to be a mini MoAPS for a few ufologists who are paying attention.  

The Princess is going to ask Foot if she can talk to us about Wednesday.  

Whatever happens, please don't take away my coffee.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:44 am

I saw some of the videos of the princess interviewing you. She and Ron have a cute kid. I have a three year old too. Whatever goes down, how about this best possible world have plenty of room for them? And all the other kids.

painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:49 am

P Factiod/  don't worry all will be ok.   appreciate the day, your life and little girl.  Im sure you do this anyway.

ahh yes, little boy / no less concern

Last edited by painterdoug on Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:16 pm