Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:36 am by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
WakingUpToReality
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
kevin
yohansmittenbergIII
DrZaius
Ancient Astronaut
Cybereye
Cheguevoblin
@awestruckt
ohno
painterdoug
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
dan
jofo
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

nice to be back to our regularly scheduled programming

if only eric were here...i miss him, his perspective and contribution
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:09 pm

99 wrote:Ackbar,
    Dan doesn't want you posting in his thread. So please move on to another subforum in this forum and post there.... but not here.

You are trying to redeem yourself now but when Eric comes back, you and he will go back to ganging up on Dan again. That's why Dan asked you to leave and post elsewhere.

Dan doesn't want to talk to you Ackbar... only Eric.

And please, oh please, stop roleplaying. Your switching from one persona to another is extremely annoying e.g. the Mormon, the Christian, the therapist, the- possible-pagan-but-don't-know-yet, the seeker, the doubter, and what next???... and your mirroring of Eric in tone and speech is very, very strange too. No wonder you are using a mirror as your avatar!

Hey 99,

I don't pick up any threat to Dan from the guys.  Their interest is honest.  

The persona switching mirroring the styles and persona's present is a methodology to find a harmony to the melody present; to fit in.  It's a technique taught to cultural anthropologists & military who spend time among indigenous cultures...some people pick it up naturally.  Odd but harmless.

Guys rough-house...that was a digital form.  Dan seems to tire sooner than he did a few years ago and the ruckus was eating up his time and energy.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:17 pm

Back to the BPW and such. Rolling Eyes

Dan,

So we know there are different types of portals. Personal portals we can go through without the aid of any external device, correct? How about the Princess' portal though? We know it has some kind of physical device associated with it. At a minimum, we know there are actuators that look like black boxes.

Is the experience of going through our personal portal the same as the experience of going through the Princess' portal? Is her portal related in any way to our personal portals? In other words, can she use her portal to help guide others to go through their own personal portals? Will there come a time when some of us might have the opportunity to experience going through her portal? What does that timeline look like? Are there any plans to show her portal to the world all at once, or is it a one by one sort of deal? Does her portal allow her to see the probabilities of future events or somehow time travel?
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:26 pm

Great questions Ack. Can't wait to hear more about this part of the story...
    DrZaius
    DrZaius

Post by DrZaius Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:35 pm

Ackbar wrote:So we know there are different types of portals....

...and as a follow-up, Dan, do you have any comments on the Xendras that Grant has been reporting on?  Also, I'm enjoying (so far) the series of conversations on YouTube between you and Jack Sarfatti.  I think Jack's right, though.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:36 pm

I’m told that Mike Pence will arm wrestle Kim Jong’s sister.

You are asked to place your bets.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Can we relocate them to a mud pit and call no holds barred?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:52 pm

dan wrote:I’m told that Mike Pence will arm wrestle Kim Jong’s sister.

You are asked to place your bets.  

I was hoping Trump would arm wrestle Kim Jong Un, that's okay though, Pence v Un's sis will give us a similar effect I hope.

I can picture it now, the look on the faces of the military industrial complex will be priceless eh?

They should make it a pay per view event.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:12 am

Please, my only complaint against Ackbar was only when he appeared to be abetting Eric’s desire to be an annoyance.  I had a lengthy conversation with with Ackbar, yesterday, and we seem to have moved beyond all that.  He had simply been unaware of Eric’s lengthy history, here.  

Anyone is welcome here, including Eric/smelly, as long as they stick to topic and refrain from their own monologues.  This is my thread for dialogue and monologue.  All are welcome to dialogue, but if they wish also to monologue, they should have the courtesy to start their own threads, please.

As you suggested, 99, anyone is welcome to post annotated links, in this thread, to their discursions on other threads.  Please, also use reasonable discretion when posting lengthy quotes or multiple video links.  If you don’t know the definition of discretion, I would suggest attending a manners camp.  

The chances of any constructive meeting between Mike Pence and Kim Yo Jong appear to be nil to none, at this point.  No one could be more disappointed than me.  

Other avenues for disclosure will have to be pursued more vigorously.  

We have to wonder if either of the principals were even aware of such an option.  If there was ever such a contingency, and it was foiled, well, we are in need of a postmortem.  

Trust me, trust the cosmos, that Disclosure has not been left to the whims of politicians. They are afforded first refusal. No more, no less. The show goes on. If Donald still wants back in the game, he will need to signal his intentions, sooner than later.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    murnut

Post by murnut Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:54 am

The sister won

Sent from Topic'it App
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:04 am

Hi, murnut,

Apparently so, based on Mike’s boorish behavior........ a poor loser, if I’ve ever seen one.

The South Koreans have plenty of reasons to kick us out of their country, before Mike and Donald start dropping bombs.  

jofo.........
    don't you see that these claims are false?

truth comes from within, and it certainly wont be delivered via words from you, Dan, or from anyone
    Well, no, yes and no.........

Rest assured, jofo, that nothing I can do will diminish what you can do.  

However, it just so happens that we are experiencing a spiritual ice jam.  We need a few sticks of dynamite to break the ice.  This is what I claim to be bringing to the table, with R,A&K.

Yesterday, I was privileged to accompany the Princess to the University of Maryland to meet with an AI/Robotics professor and some of his students. She had been invited to a class of his to discuss her KWF conservation/drone work, with them.

At the lunch, afterwards, a was allowed to discourse on the philosophy of artificial intelligence with the professor who was very well versed in philosophy and religion.

It turned out that he was a quantum dualist, and an agnostic, by rather skeptical, soulwise. Like the Princess, he would yield no privilege to sapience over sentience.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:28 am

I read your post. It was so.....serious. Why so serious? Why is everyone so serious.

Analyzing my mimicking of Manerisms and all. There is nothing to analyze. We are both infected by the light of the One. That’s all. It’s just us dancing, in love with the world and with each other. When you are infected you can’t help but appreciate the same kinds of things, the important things like art, music, rhyming, OSHO, Rumi, Jesus, Buddha. When you start rhyming in your own posts you will have finally understood the SWH. Wink You will understand who you are. I mimic Eric because he is me and I’m in love with me. In fact, we are getting married tomorrow at noon and y’all are invited. ????

I love and respect Dan and have agreed to what he has asked.

This is his stage yes, but it is the best possible world stage. When you really experience the meaning of that first hand you drop ALL fears and you just dance. What happens when you go dancing ????and you see someone else dancing a dance move that looks really fun? You mimic it. At least I do.

All this military/cop tactic for this or that talk....wtf is all that?! haha!! Just dance damnit! This is the best possible world, end of story.

I will cut back on the dancing though, some people just want to talk best possible world instead of live and be the best possible world. That’s fine, I understand that. I’ve been in your shoes before so I understand.

Okay, moving on from that. Time to be serious I guess.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:46 am

Dan,

It's so mind boggling that North Korea even had the impudence to send Kim's sister with their delegation to the Olympics. My view is that the postmortem of this missed opportunity between Pence and Kim’s sister is very revealing in that it indicates to us that the winds of war are upon us.  Most people don’t want to accept that but, for me, it seems very obvious. The question is though, how do we psychologically and emotionally prepare for another world war? How do we prepare for the possibility that our country could be nuked?  I’ve lost all confidence and  trust in our gov’t. Especially with the current administration at the helm which is most inept and ineffectual of any administration in the history of the U.S.  It will be up to the people to take control of things on a grassroots level nevertheless anarchy and chaos will prevail when that happens.
    ------------------------------
    Ack... that's water under the bridge now. Let's drop it and have a fresh start. This wrt to the statement I made this morning that I have since deleted.

Last edited by 99 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:50 am

Thank you, Ackbar, for your very considerate post.  I’ll return to it, in a minute.  Allow me to continue responding to jofo.........

jofo.......
    for a time this thread was exploring how to harmonize desperate ideas and perspectives to create a mutual understanding of what the BPW is and what it could be, sadly that has degraded into polarization and exclusion
    Yes, that can happen all too easily.  But please bear with me/us........

With the BPWH/SWH/CTC/(4M/K/SoT/X2)/MoAPS, there is a golden opportunity to harmonize the world.  I, for one, would be a negligent ingrate were I to look this gift horse in the mouth.  And am I doing this for me?  Really, sports fans.......... a small step for a person.......

If I were not to rise to the occasion, someone else surely would, so why don’t I just step aside, and let history move on.   Am I going to stand on ceremony, and be my own worst Katechon?  

However, I have no choice, by sheer logic, but to stand on this ceremony. I can do none other. I would be lying. Sorry, sports fans.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:03 am; edited 4 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:12 am

99 wrote:
    Ack... that's water under the bridge now. Let's drop it and have a fresh start.

Agreed, fresh start.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:55 am

If you step aside, then you'll regret it Dan. As we all know, opportunity is right at your door.

It’s in the Bible, 1 John 2:18, 19, 26,. “Even now many antichrists have come. . . . They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us. . . . I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray.”
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:00 am

99 wrote:Dan,

It's so mind boggling that North Korea even had the impudence to send Kim's sister with their delegation to the Olympics. My view is that the postmortem of this missed opportunity between Pence and Kim’s sister is very revealing in that it indicates to us that the winds of war are upon us.  Most people don’t want to accept that but, for me, it seems very obvious. The question is though, how do we psychologically and emotionally prepare for another world war? How do we prepare for the possibility that our country could be nuked?  I’ve lost all confidence and  trust in our gov’t. Especially with the current administration at the helm which is most inept and ineffectual of any administration in the history of the U.S.  It will be up to the people to take control of things on a grassroots level nevertheless anarchy and chaos will prevail when that happens.
    ------------------------------
    Ack... that's water under the bridge now. Let's drop it and have a fresh start. This wrt to the statement I made this morning that I have since deleted.

Do not fall for the fear racket, there can never be a nuclear war.

Timing relative to the suns field is involved, and there is a very narrow band which will enable detonation.
    This is the main reason for not wanting emerging nations to gain this knowledge as it totally wipes out the threat of nuclear weapons.

This thread is about the BPW, but with respect how can You all know without first knowing the basics of creation????

This is why I keep trying to K.I.S.S.
    in that You need to have the ground rules comprehended first.

Time/gravity is that which is involved, alter either and You alter the other.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:10 am

History always has a way of repeating itself Hobbit... so respect history. When it does happen, the current crop in the White House, which has no redeeming qualities about it and is corrupt and inept unlike any administration we've had before or since, will bring us into war accidently. That's the track we're on now. I truly do believe this with all my heart and soul.

As for nukes, by the time this happens, China and Russia will be in on the game and they know all there is to know about sending off nukes.

But the bottom line is that I have faith in the people... and G-d. Humanity somehow always finds a way to survive and it will be no different this time round too.

Last edited by 99 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:16 am

99 wrote:History always has a way of repeating itself Hobbit... so respect history. When it does happen, the current crop in the White House, which has no redeeming qualities about it and is corrupt and inept unlike any administration we've had before or since, will bring us into war accidently. That's the track we're on now. I truly do believe this with all my heart and soul.

As for nukes, by the time this happens, China and Russia will be in on the game and they know all there is to know about sending off nukes.  

I do not buy fake pictures, and Your president is been painted falsely.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:24 am

You couldn't be more wrong. Sorry. He's evil incarnate. And I mean that literally.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:17 pm

Nukes...evil presidents...war...

Whatever happens, this is the best possible world and always will be, that brings me comfort.

That this is the BPW can't be known. It can only be understood.

So many people here are focused more on the nukes and wars on the outside, thus, cannot claim victory over the nukes and wars within.

The BPW starts within.

Eat too much greasy junk food your skin will break out with acne.

Clean the inside and the outside will clean itself.

One day Rumi was reading next to a large stack of books. Shams Tabriz, passing by, asked him, “What are you doing?” Rumi scoffingly replied, “Something you cannot understand.” On hearing this, Shams threw the stack of books into a nearby pool of water. Rumi hastily rescued the books and to his surprise they were all dry. Rumi then asked Shams, “What is this?” To which Shams replied, “Mowlana, this is what you cannot understand.”

This song is about the apocalypse. Pay close attention to the pink bear. At first his own fear crushes him, then he breaks the chains of fear and becomes infused with laser magic. He becomes radioactive. This whole apocalypse stuff is like a big funny puppet fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU

Fear not, the pink toy bear will win in the end.

Nukes are nothing against your own dormant radioactiveness.

Each one of us has more nuclear power within us than all the nukes in the world combined.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:23 pm

Please, 99,

We don’t do ‘evil incarnate’ here, either.  We cannot progress by using brick bats.

As Ackbar says, even it there were evil incarnate, it has its place in the Sun...... in the best possible world.

Our job, God’s job, is to turn our very ample supply of lemons into lemonade.

In order to manage this magic, we need to understand who we are, from whence we came, and whither we go. This bit of knowledge is what I am bringing to the table, a table provided, in no small measure, by A,R&K. I may be bringing the wrong information to the wrong table. That’s what we’re here to discuss, I hope.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:28 pm

I guess I had that coming. I would rather look at the bright side of things anyway, hence why I'm here. It takes me away from my fears and it gives me hope that there's another way to come to terms with 'all of this'. The BPW is a good start. A better way and a better perspective.

Ha! A brick bat indeed!

And little pink toy bears too! Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:01 pm

Thank you, 99,

And, Ackbar, yes, we should be celebrating the BPW while we investigate it.  It seemed, however, that Eric wanted only to celebrate.  There is still a little mission here, and I don’t think it’s just mission creep.  

And I’m sorry, hobbit, that I don’t understand the finer points of Creation.  The Princess is also disappointed in me and Ron for not understanding the linkage between time and gravity.  Hey, if I happen to be any sort of God, I’m the absolute minimalist version, but that’s what the Doctor ordered for the BPW....... get over it, get used to it.  

BTW, Ron does seem to agree with my old friend, murnut........ Mike lost the wrestling match to Kim’s little sister.  It was no match at all.  She just took him right to the mat..... to the cleaners.  It would be like me trying to arm wrestle my goddaughter....... no thank you.  I’m smarter than that.  

As her mother pointed out, I may be able to cheat, but my goddaughter could cheat me all the way to kingdom come. No, siree..... nolo contendere.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Dan,

It's very simple actually about time/gravity.

That which is imploding into and thus enabling creation is that which dictates time/gravity.

The net implosion rate over outrush rate is time/gravity.

I am certain You will accept a different gravity upon the moon?
    Will You therefore consider a different time?

As a creation of the net rate of implosion over outrush relative to this planet, do not expect to be able to see a variant such, even if a creation of a variant rate is stood right in front of You.

Consider the ability to locally create a variable such rate , You may wish to name such ....portal.

hobbit
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:30 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Spirit
    Ever wondered who or what is the holy spirit?

hobbit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:28 am