Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeToday at 4:39 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:27 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
WakingUpToReality
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
kevin
yohansmittenbergIII
DrZaius
Ancient Astronaut
Cybereye
Cheguevoblin
@awestruckt
ohno
painterdoug
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
dan
jofo
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

nice to be back to our regularly scheduled programming

if only eric were here...i miss him, his perspective and contribution
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:37 pm

I loved that Jericho show.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:36 pm

dan wrote:Cyrellys,

The main difference between us is that you think that we are guinea pigs in a cosmic experiment..... playthings of the gods.  

Your words Dan not mine.  There is so much you get wrong that I often wonder about the rest.  I speak only where I know different.  You know that.  I still remember the man who sent Murnut to disrupt the UN Meeting Thread.  Did you forget?  What importance is choice of nature?  It colors everything.

I don’t know who your God is, but it is not the Mother of Jesus.  

I answer to Source and Source alone!  Not Jesu's mother.  I see you taking great liberties with Jesu's teachings and steerage...just as the Council on Foreign Relations takes great liberties with the Constitutional Republic, Source's CREATION for an alternative to ILLUMINATI.  Illuminati cannot share this world,
    they seemingly must own and corrupt all to suit themselves...that is why we are now at global war.

If Jesus only got one thing right, he figured out that we were the apple of God’s eye.  If you can’t bring yourself to believe this, I feel very sorry for you, Cy.  

He didn't 'figure that out' Dan.  He was sent to inform us of that; enlighten humanity who was in despair under corruption and failing to fight against it.  He showed how to fight.
     How to apply self without bringing the whole world down around you.  Dan you cherry pick his teachings.  That is not my concern...Jesu can hold his own...his wisdom can stand without I or anyone else holding that wisdom up.  What I point out is where what I see rears up beyond those teachings into realms that I suspect might astonish even him, or perhaps not, perhaps he would shake his head and say "I thought we already went over this road"

Do you really believe, Cy, that you are a better parent than God?  I don’t where you got that idea, Cy, but it is a wrongheaded idea.

Again Dan, this is YOU SPEAKING not I.  You have a funny habit of putting words into the mouths of others.  It's a very bad habit.  Why do you do this?  Because it works to cover where you CHOOSE not to listen?  Is CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM so terrible you cannot respectfully address it or adjust your positions?

This false notion of God may have come down to you through generations of your family.  Were all of them mistaken?  If you ever learn that the truth could be otherwise, will you ever be able to forgive them?  

Some things are too terrible to entirely forgive Dan.
     Have you no limits?  No boundaries?  It is not unreasonable to expect a certain measure of common values is our world...I don't see those values reflected in the Illumines or their Globalist proxies.
     Explain to me Dan how the things I listed as problematic as falling within our common values?

Much hangs in that balance, Cy.  Don’t think I don’t know.  

Good I'm glad you know.  I think what we have here is a difference of opinion about what Source is doing and what it is dissatisfied about.  You're huge on Jesu's Mother as YOUR 'god' but you totally disregard Source which is simply amazing to my perspective.  As a pelagian-type Celt knowing Source respects free will, you're free to do so...but I also understand the deep roots of the Female preference.  

Dan if you respect Jesu then you must remember him saying,
    "For the Father is greater than I."  (John 14:28)  

Do you not know, Cy, that God has counted every hair on the head of every one of your children?  Can you not believe it?  Can you not believe that the Source is much closer to you than the nose on your face?  

Still not Listening Dan?  What is the Apprentice to Synchronicity?  What is Synchronicity but the hand of God/Source operating within our experiential landscape?

You call Jesu's Mother God then think to berate the Apprentice for not knowing Source?  When knowing Source directly is what the Apprentice is trained and directed to do?  Who has a dog in this particular hunt?  I'm not the one attempting to create the NWO RELIGION OF MAN AND MIND.  

I am only a humble witness instructed to speak truth to power where directed or intuitively inclined.

Your NWO RELIGION HOLDS NO REGARD FOR LIFE & LIBERTY...two of Source's most treasured human pathways.  Academia and Academic innovation is not a license to disregard either of those.

What of some of the ancient Christian Scholars like the Essenes?  The Essenes believed deeply in a Teacher of Righteousness...

Humans are judged by Source based on their demonstrated unconcern.  Jesu taught that by living example.

(cont......)

My remarks in Blue above.  

Dan I could speak with you about how knowledge is cemented into the fabric of reality and how to keep it that way for thousands of years, but there'd be little point because your approach has not in my mind done anything other than speak in secrecy and code rather than offer anything truly meaningful at this point in time...not to say what you're doing never will, only that meaningful is the measuring rod of our time.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:12 am

I apologize, Cy, for having said anything offensive to you.  That was not my intention.  My intention always, however, is to be provocative with what I deem to be the truth.  

The problem I’m having is that I don’t know what your truth is.  I understand that you oppose torture, especially of children.  So do I.  But I’m not quite sure what you are proposing to do about it.  

I can understand the armed insurrection of slaves in a slave camp.  I don’t know that we are at that point, yet.  We may be, but that fact is still open to discussion, in my opinion.  

I would very much like for you and me to have a thoughtful discussion of these points.  Often, though, it feels as if you are throwing screaming headlines at me.  Yes, there is much to scream about, in the world, and, in your eyes, my association with an employee of the CIA could easily be construed as guilt by association.  I have never denied that circumstance.  

It may well be, Cy, that I am consorting with a paid assassin.  My consort certainly does not subscribe to Christian morality in his work environment.  I do not preach morality to him.  He does his job, I do mine.  There may be a minimal overlap of agendas.  That possibility is my working hypothesis.  I’m always open to any discussion of these points.  

In the meantime, I continue to have difficulty with Eric Garza, aka. sham and smelly.  I am sorely tempted to pull the plug on Eric, but that move would likely be counter productive.  

As an interim measure I would have to ask Ackbar to cease responding to Eric on this thread.  If you feel the need to high-five Eric, please take it to another thread.  Allow me, please, to work one on one with him on this thread.  

My case against Eric is that he is practicing insolence with respect to me and my message, and doing so in a very verbose and disruptive manner, in a space that is dedicated to a discussion of the BPWH.  

At what point do insolence and disruption shade into outright blasphemy?  I claim to be the Spirit of Truth.  If you wish to blaspheme the SoT.......... you might wish to know what you are getting yourself into.  

Eric blasphemes the entire prophetic tradition.  As a child, he was abused by his evangelical family.  He is getting his revenge on the tradition and on me.  I understand, but the world is not going to stop just for Eric to get his revenge.  

I labor under the impression that the prophetic tradition has a mission that has yet to be accomplished.  I believe that I may know how to accomplish that mission.  I’m asking you, Eric, to cease the disruption.  You are welcome to discuss specific points with me.  You are not welcome to stamp your feet when I decline your invitation to imbibe of your specific potion.  

Last edited by dan on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:15 am

Hey Dan, you never apologized to me Wink

That’s ok, I know you wouldn’t really mean it and I don’t really care.

See I know you, behind all your assurance is some fear and pain.

I smell it, I’m smelly, I know stinky things.

I am also provocative with Truth.

Dueling Truth is nothing but dueling egoz.

I’ll stop blabbing here if you are gonna be a butt.

But please pull the plug if you would enjoy that more.

I love being kicked out.

And I love you are annoyed as well.

Point made.

Sorry Cy, Dan just really wants me to go.

I will leave the SoT now to himself.

Too bad he wouldn’t play.

No way he is anywhere near Truth.

Plain for any fool to see, but he has to see it.

Let this be a lesson, let a goat in, they won’t listen, and they eat everything.

Peace.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:37 am

That is a problem, Eric, if your mission here is primarily to annoy me.  

I would certainly like to know why you feel obliged to be annoying.

I’m not asking you to leave, Eric. I’m asking you to refrain from being an annoyance.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:44 am

I always mean what I say.

I have no mission to be this.

Do you think I was just trying to annoy you?

I work with energy Dan and we have gotten to your stinky partz.

I am not trying to beat you up.

Wink

I only talk about the BPW and how to live there.

How to live in this guest house.

Perhaps that is the mission.

The only mission.

“This being human is a guest house.
    Every morning a new arrival.
    A joy, a depression, a meanness,
    some momentary awareness comes
    as an unexpected visitor.
    Welcome and entertain them all!
    Even if they are a crowd of sorrows,
    who violently sweep your house
    empty of its furniture,
    still, treat each guest honorably.
    He may be clearing you out
    for some new delight.
    The dark thought, the shame, the malice.
    meet them at the door laughing and invite them in.
    Be grateful for whatever comes.
    because each has been sent
    as a guide from beyond.”

— Jellaludin Rumi

What more could we say, when you are finally glad with what all the world has brought you, then you can find some peace.

I’m so happy we met.

I simply share my awarness with a smile, and you don’t respond.

So I know you are lying or dumb.

I’m sorry it annoys you.

Maybe that’s a clue to you.

If you are the SoT and you don’t see me, well, that’s fucking funny.

You amuse me is all.

A curious thing a Dan Smith.

Like a wind up Penguin.

I just wanted to turn the crank a few times and see what this toy is.

I know what you are now.

Last edited by smelly on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:00 am

There has been a violent house cleaning here.

I wonder what happens next?

On pins and needles Dan.

And you are welcome, no need to thank me, your lack of thanks is thanks enough Wink

A whirling wind tore through here.

I must be the Devil Wink

If you are going to meet the SoT, night as well meet the Devil too.

People should have a choice.

Grant is posting videos about aliens from the future offering to upload us into the Noosphere.

Yuh are really falling behind SoT.

Better get out there.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:45 am

dan wrote:I apologize, Cy, for having said anything offensive to you.  That was not my intention.  My intention always, however, is to be provocative with what I deem to be the truth.  

That is fair enough to say.  But please before assuming what I think or believe -- ASK.  Do not assume.  I am at liberty to answer direct questions, not to go off and write a philosophical book.  As I have informed Ackbar who DID ask, my presence at OMF did not/does not involve direct tasking here with you.  This is your sandbox...within reason.

The problem I’m having is that I don’t know what your truth is.  I understand that you oppose torture, especially of children.  So do I.  But I’m not quite sure what you are proposing to do about it.  

That much is obvious.  I've always been very specific in order to illustrate this, but I think that my posts were frequently read with hurried irritation rather than actually read carefully with an eye to see the meanings and imports.  What is banais righi; Sovereignty?(<---link)

I can understand the armed insurrection of slaves in a slave camp.  I don’t know that we are at that point, yet.  We may be, but that fact is still open to discussion, in my opinion.  

Ah but it is to no slave you speak with Dan!  What pray tell has been awakened in this land the Illumined THOUGHT they knew?  Here your assumptions color ground around your feet in application of deliberate manipulation or creationary intent?  This land is not a collection of slaves for Illumined harvesting, and it comes with more ancient elements as Guardians.

He said "how do you know these things?  You know you're not supposed to."  I chuckled and reminded him gently, "...there are somethings in this world far older than even the Illumined."  The young one, startled, bowed and stepped back.  

My words strike deep chords to which you react as if I scream but all I've done so far is whisper into the wind.  You nor anyone else has yet entertained a taste of true roar.  This is why someone such as myself rarely walks among man, and when we do we strive to step softly for our Voice is our weapon.

As for those who could be counted as unwitting slaves, yes the world is indeed at that point.  Brought on by the disturbance over-laid upon a construct that did not belong to those who built atop the surface deconstructing what was built without invitation.  The disturbance and havoc; this mess that has been created is both affront and threat to the original intent...IT is an interruption in the fabric and brings the attention of the many colored ones like myself.  

I wouldn't take the time to speak with you Dan if I did not care for all who live within its folds.  I could just as easily take the course of ancient Morrigu and simply step out into the landscape to erase what has been done...but like making a bed in your home, those who fomented chaos must be among those to repair it or nothing is learned.  Does this help you better assess where I stand and why I speak?  If I see you in some way (minor or major) involved in the fomentation of this chaos of the Illumined to some degree then I hold you responsible for being a part of the repair at the very least in word if not entirely in deed.

I would very much like for you and me to have a thoughtful discussion of these points.  

That is what we have been doing from time to time here Dan.  You have never suffered real harm at my hand even when I have stepped into the fray for a stated point or purpose.

Your frame of references and mine differ.  Mine encompass every little bit of conscious awareness to be heard in the landscape including fore and aft.  This includes every point of light which is every individual and ever burst of energy which is events. You choose to be more focused for your own purposes.

Often, though, it feels as if you are throwing screaming headlines at me.  

This is reaction to the lightest touch of Roar; the flat of the sword Dan.  If you had been listening in proper context the previous instances I spoke with you, you'd have noticed it was to the interconnected details I spoke.  

Dan, if you choose to conduct your business in the middle of an interstate freeway where the traffic travels by logical universal rules at 80mph are you responsible in part for any accident your activities may precipitate?  Would not your activities attract the guardians of those thoroughfares for the potential havoc your business in such a position would cause?  (another metaphor -->) It is reasonable to assume then, that if your business is promoting satanism (regardless of if literal or figurative) in the middle of heaven even if for a purpose having little to nothing to do with it, that you would be in some part responsible for the introduction of darkness and despair into that place?  

Why would a banais righi apprenticed to Synchronicity, then react to some of your business in the middle of the Deep Water Ship as your business currently stands including the promotion of aspects of the darkness currently rejected by the very People identified as the new Guardians/Champions?  Have I not attempted to teach or inform you of the necessary history not found in your current history books to understand what has been disturbed and where the boundaries of expected limitations lie?  What are the dangers involved when illicit concepts awaken or attract the attention of the elementals within the land?  You do remember how to recognize an Elemental when you face one, I assume?

Yes, there is much to scream about, in the world, and, in your eyes, my association with an employee of the CIA could easily be construed as guilt by association.  I have never denied that circumstance.  

It is not your association or his being an employee of the CIA per se, Dan, although that does raise an eyebrow considering the history & undeclared purposes of that organization.
    It is purely the topical issues involved and the blatant demonstrated of unconcern & disregard that comes with the inclusion or acceptance of the unacceptable which attracts my attention.  Source knowing me very well knows it does not need to say a word to me in direction about these things, as it knows equally well by nature I am brought in with open sword at its utterance...even cloaked in metaphor, code, allegory.  The NSA is not the only entity that's been "hearing all, and seeing all".

Did I not say several times, that if you wish to work the field of All Being, you do not require any of the darkness that comes with those associations? You already possess what is necessary. That was a suggestion, not an order.  A suggestion made in kindness.  I clarified that suggestion by pointing an the two choices on the Paradigm Map that lay before you.  I reiterate, bottom left of the map.

It may well be, Cy, that I am consorting with a paid assassin.  My consort certainly does not subscribe to Christian morality in his work environment.  I do not preach morality to him.  He does his job, I do mine.  There may be a minimal overlap of agendas.  That possibility is my working hypothesis.  I’m always open to any discussion of these points.  

Then I assume you can equally understand that my responsibilities on the broader scope involves concern over the welfare of the People both here and abroad where choices made here exports chaos abroad?  And further develops it within?

When you drive a car, you drive within the lines.  A modicum of restraint and respect of the world and others on the same or neighboring roads goes a very long way to arriving safely at a desired destination for EVERYONE involved.

In the meantime, I continue to have difficulty with Eric Garza, aka. sham and smelly.  I am sorely tempted to pull the plug on Eric, but that move would likely be counter productive.  

As an interim measure I would have to ask Ackbar to cease responding to Eric on this thread.  If you feel the need to high-five Eric, please take it to another thread.  Allow me, please, to work one on one with him on this thread.  

My case against Eric is that he is practicing insolence with respect to me and my message, and doing so in a very verbose and disruptive manner, in a space that is dedicated to a discussion of the BPWH.  

At what point do insolence and disruption shade into outright blasphemy?  I claim to be the Spirit of Truth.  If you wish to blaspheme the SoT.......... you might wish to know what you are getting yourself into.  

Eric blasphemes the entire prophetic tradition.  As a child, he was abused by his evangelical family.  He is getting his revenge on the tradition and on me.  I understand, but the world is not going to stop just for Eric to get his revenge.  

I labor under the impression that the prophetic tradition has a mission that has yet to be accomplished.  I believe that I may know how to accomplish that mission.  I’m asking you, Eric, to cease the disruption.  You are welcome to discuss specific points with me.  You are not welcome to stamp your feet when I decline your invitation to imbibe of your specific potion.  

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:57 am

It’s obvious child.

No one I know knows what I wrote here.

I ask nothing.

I want nothing, but satisfaction.

You say you work for whom?

You have what mission?

Whatever are you on about man.

This is absurdity on a massive scale.

You sir are a surrealist to me, where I seem so to you.

No one is really here but us nuts.

So I shared it all here.

Ego?

For what end?

I’m the only one watching.

It’s a perfect triangle here.

It’s a perfect mirror.

A PORTAL!!!

Oh, I tripped into a Den of Thieves?!

Well, all the better, I’ll finish them all off and the world shall be the brighter.

I am a green knight looking for heads.

This is what I AM.

And chicken little is annoyed?

Chicken little is covered in shit.

He’s in sad shape.

A goner.

Times almost up.

I don’t really like you Dan, so I must be having you on.

I’m only speaking to myself.

Why not be the Devil here?

Isn’t it obvious child?

I think it’s very beautiful.

Remove thy shit from thou eyes and nose and look and smell again you fool.

Hey, that’s prophetic, message must be for you.

Why deny the obvious child?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:09 am

Since I wrote Jack a wayz back, this has been my art project.

It is very beautiful, but only to me.

Isn’t this all obvious children?

— The Devil
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:14 am

That's quite enough Eric.  My conversation with Dan did not imply he's a Devil or "covered in shit" as you rudely put it.  We were discussing certain topics that have been referenced here from time to time (several repeatedly).  Dan asked me direct questions laced with assumptions and I responded.  It wasn't an invitation for you to write mile long abusive posts.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:19 am

You see children.

I created myself here.

Isn’t it obvious child?

**bows lowly and kisses all your feet and washes them with your tears**

The goat shall continue on his road and you are all better for it...

I hear sweet music on the breeze.

Funny, I love that tune.

Some say the sky is just the sky.

I say why deny the obvious child?
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:34 am

Eric, Dan asked you several times now to limit or cease your disruptive posts.  You may voluntarily take your posting back to your OWN BOARD & THREADS or I can pick you up and unceremoniously dump you there along with your last 8 posts.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:42 am

Delete yourself you tin pot dictator and wring that chicken’s neck while you’re at it.

**Muah**
    jofo

Post by jofo Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:47 am

dan wrote:

don't you see that these claims are false?

truth comes from within, and it certainly wont be delivered via words from you, Dan, or from anyone

what do you hope to produce with the truth?

the BPW is the one we create; what are you out to build by chastising eric and his perspective, or attacking cy and hers?

you want all to believe your truth, that's impossible; the truth is ultimately personal.

we arrive at the truth via the experience of living

what your selling is just the oldest form of snake oil; condemn another perspective while declaring your belief somehow divinely inspired

we are all divinely inspired, and all of our perspectives are as well

for a time this thread was exploring how to harmonize desperate ideas and perspectives to create a mutual understanding of what the BPW is and what it could be, sadly that has degraded into polarization and exclusion

there's no path to the truth here if this is how its going to be

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:51 am

smelly wrote:Delete yourself you tin pot dictator and wring that chicken’s neck while you’re at it.

**Muah**

Dan, Eric has been placed in a OFFICIAL 3-Day Time Out for:

OPEN DEFIANCE OF REQUEST FOR SELF-MODERATION.

And if he comes back in here during the TIME OUT as a sock puppet, you just let me know and I'll make it permanent.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:59 am

Jofo wrote:we are all divinely inspired, and all of our perspectives are as well

Please be patient Jofo.  The brief scuffle is exactly that...brief.  Smelly will be back.  Dan is free to work, with a little more room to move.  And I've never been an exclusionist.  Carry on.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:07 am

smelly wrote:

I don’t really like you Dan, so I must be having you on.

Smellz,

Calling you out on this one.  

I happen to know that you love Dan.  

Attention is love.

Love,

Braden
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:43 pm

Okay everyone, time to find resolution and compromise here.

I think that in the end we all have the same mission here, which is to discuss the best possible world, and to understand our individual roles in it so that we can each help others and help the world navigate the best possible route down the river of the eschaton back to source/God.

Eric believes the best route down the river is to stop paddling, lay back, close your eyes and enjoy the ride, trusting the universe will take us down the best possible route all by itself.

Dan believes that approach could be dangerous. I don't think he believes that would prevent us from eventually reaching our destiny, but he believes that we could avoid some of rapids by helping to steer the boat. If we are going to end up reaching our destiny anyway, what's the harm in trying to help paddle the boat on the chance that maybe it could get bumpy if we don't at least try to help it along.

Eric believes the very act of trying to steer the boat is a form of fear and doubt itself, which has no place in the best possible world. He believes that if this is the best possible world, why do we need to fear the future. It is fear and doubt itself that cause all the chaos, hate, suffering and turmoil in the world to begin with. Faith, the opposite of fear, naturally brings about love and harmony.

Ideologically, I agree with Eric. If everyone in the whole world could always live without any fear and be continually tapped into that higher god consciousness and energy of love and faith, then yes, we could just sit back and not worry about directing the boat.

Unfortunately we do not live in a world of 7 billion Buddhas/Christs so we might have to be a little more practical with our approach.

I think we can find a balance between the two ideologies here but we have to first recognize that we have the same end goals. We are all on the same team here, so that means we must find a compromise.

I will agree to stop encouraging Eric's dragon dance and take it to another stage.

I'm a latecomer to the party here, but I think I understand the general context of the situation.

My assessment could be wrong. I don't know.

I got my thoughts out at least.

Going forward I will let Dan and Eric do their sparring and just stay back.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:53 pm

Jofo,

I don't think Dan really has a problem with Eric's perspective per se. I think he actually enjoy's Eric's perspective quite a bit. I don't think he is condemning Erics ontological perspective, but rather condemning his behavior.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:58 pm

Ackbar,
    Dan doesn't want you posting in his thread. So please move on to another subforum in this forum and post there.... but not here.

You are trying to redeem yourself now but when Eric comes back, you and he will go back to ganging up on Dan again. That's why Dan asked you to leave and post elsewhere.

Dan doesn't want to talk to you Ackbar... only Eric.

And please, oh please, stop roleplaying. Your switching from one persona to another is extremely annoying e.g. the Mormon, the Christian, the therapist, the- possible-pagan-but-don't-know-yet, the seeker, the doubter, and what next???... and your mirroring of Eric in tone and speech is very, very strange too. No wonder you are using a mirror as your avatar!
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:11 pm

Unless I missed a comment, Dan only asked me to stop cheering Eric on when he is doing his tornado dance and being disruptive. Which I have agreed to do.

Also, I do know Dan and Eric. Why do you make assumptions that I don't? I have interacted with both of them outside of this forum individually. In fact, I've spoken with both of them outside of this forum today. I'm not pretending to be "in the know". I know that I don't know Dan and Eric's entire history, but I know enough about their latest spar to offer one of many perspective on it. Is there something wrong with that? I think the best possible world has room for many perspectives. The more perspectives, the better the final resolution.

As far as being new here goes, the last shall be first and the first shall be last. Wink

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:23 pm

You're what we call, a 2-faced b*itch and I'm pretty sure I don't like you. You'll turn on Dan again at the drop of a hat because your alliances are obviously with Eric. Dan would be a fool to allow you to continue to post in this thread.
    It will turn back into the Eric and Ackbar show once Eric returns.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:30 pm

99 wrote:You're what we call, a 2-faced b*itch and I'm pretty sure I don't like you. You'll turn on Dan again at the drop of a hat because your alliances are obviously with Eric. Dan would be a fool to allow you to continue to post in this thread.

Whoa, 99 why are you getting so worked up? Ack has no alliances.  He loves Dan and Eric just the same. He has told me so many times.

To see this side of you makes me sad. Please cheer up.  No one has sides or alliances here, just perspectives.  Acks happen to be quite fluid ATM.

Just a day ago you were telling ack you would love to be around him when SHTF, now you are saying you don't like him and calling him a two faced b*tch?

I do agree, I would also like to hear more from Dan rather than the Eric and Ack show. That Is why I most of the time choose to scroll past it all and straight to Dan. I do think if they are going to continue that it should not be on Dan's thread. Or they should at least allow Dan to have more words before they speak, this is his show after all.

Last edited by Braden_W on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:50 pm

I am not roleplaying. I'm a syncretic. All myths, faiths, religions, etc have unique and beneficial perspectives. I simply take what is beneficial for me from each and discard what is not. I find what helps me be a more loving and understanding person. I find what ultimately helps me do unto others as I would have them do unto me and apply it to my life.

If you have chosen to be affected by me to the point of calling me names and being annoyed and deciding you don't like me then you are a prisoner of yourself.

Why do you need to like some people and not like others?

Just love and be loved.

What do you have to fear?

I'm flattered that I have so much control over your state of being, but ultimately the best possible world will free you from such useless defense mechanisms.

Here comes the Eric imitation.....

Shrug...

This is so much fun guyz!

Oh no, someone call the wambulance! I imitated Eric, what a terrible thing to do.

Guess what, I know Eric's type because he is like me, he doesn't waste his life away caring about silly things like "why is he imitating me".

Guess what happens when you put two tuning forks together that are in tune to the same frequency and you ring one of them? The other one will start to ring also! Eric and I are tuned to the same frequency, the frequency of agape, the frequency of faith, the frequency of Jesus, Buddha, Rumi, etc. The frequency of God and love.

I don't know, but you seem to be channeling the frequency of fear and doubt.

Oh ye of little faith, love is letting go of fear.

My Peace I leave with you. My peace I give unto you. Take it if you want it, leave it if you don't.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:51 pm