Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:10 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:25 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:45 pm

I’m taking donations to start a cut flower farm with my Dad and wife.

I’ll be starting a Patreon account if you want to contribute.

You can come and see us there, stay as long as you like.

We will have room for maybe 10-20.

We don’t have the money to do it.

We don’t know how to farm or grow flowers, but we are learning, we bought some books, we are soaking the bulbs and getting our hands dirty.

Thanks.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:27 am

Steve Bassett's tweet from this morning:

While all the hen houses now have foxes, soon the dogs will be unleashed. #itwillallbeoversoon

Thoughts?
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:24 pm

dan wrote:Thank you, Cy, for keeping us posted.  

You may not have understood the aborted FBI gambit on Monday.  The upshot is that it was part of a long term effort to desensitize me.  Perhaps, you and I should discuss this item.  I feel a bit restrained about discussing it in public.  It bears some semblance to the 2001 episode.  

If this is the BPW, the there is a personal responsibility for both the good and bad.  I understood this in its abstract, but not quite so personally, until two weeks ago.  I still struggle with it.  

On top of this struggle, I definitely had a struggle with yesterday's six-way GtM.  I felt myself twisting in the wind.  From the Princess, I had a chance to experience tough love, as she declared the conversation boring, near the beginning.  I did not have my ducks in a row, and she did not hesitate to call me on it, bless her heart.  

The message from the castle is that the years of hand holding are coming to a close, as well they might, in these latter days.  It's a brave new world, out there.  

Kevin and Aliyah are not allowed to go where I need to go, bless their hearts.  

1(FT)------------

I've spoken with Doug and hope to speak with Chris about this brave new world.  I've had castle cover for 26 years...... nay, I've had castle hand holding.  I trust that the cover won't go away, but the hand holding may be a thing of the past.  How do I know this.......?

It's about the FBI........

2:10----------

I had another conversation with Chris.  If the FBI won't take confessions, I know another institution that might.  Time will tell.....

Two active members of the church will be visiting him in the next few weeks.  I'm in the process of inviting myself over.  Understand that neither of us, or even Doug, is a member of the church, but, based on past experience, I'm not at all surprised that they might be stepping up to this plate.  They might well be aware of the situation with Benedict.  

3:15-----------

Eric reminds of a song.........
    I have my books
    And my poetry to protect me
    I am shielded in my armor
    Hiding in my room, safe within my womb
    I touch no one and no one touches me
    I am a rock
    I am an island

And a rock feels no pain
    And an island never cries
    One day, Eric will learn to cry, again.  Maybe, then, he'll come down off his mountain...... into this vale of tears.  

(cont..........)

Hi Dan, I'm back.  Sorry was hunting this weekend.  Out in the big cat country with my hunt & gut routine then three times as long to haul it down the mountain to my truck.  No shortage of hamburger in the freezer now!  

I heard from my connection with the tall ones...ah sithchain mo charannachta!  I sense their restlessness, but despite the directed energy applications some cretin played, alls still well with that quarter.  A appreciated relief.

Ty for the small note remark of Ron.  Is that the best he could do?

As for what we could discuss, yes we could. As for the years of hand-holding coming to an end...the problem system inhabitants have is their approach to the public is t-ball, when everyone out here is playing hard-ball. They haven't ridden a real bronc in decades like the cowboys out here. No one believes the system inhabitants can keep up...we've become cynics and antics like Oct1-LV only proves the prevailing opine-fest on the net right.

Am I wrong? Tell 'em to quit rattling the bushes then, and just throw the damn ball! Real pitchers don't hide in the bushes. Varmints hide in bushes and are fair game for target practice.

The best view is on the deck of the ship in the wind Dan. Always has been.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:33 am

Thank you, Cy.  It sounds like you're more than ready for Disclosure.  And, according to my latest calculation, we have it in the bag.  And, yes, it is a package deal.........

On the afternoon of 9/23, when Ron handed me the three AR-15 magazines, and the two boxes of ammunition, he was handing all of us Disclosure, on a silver platter.  Thing is though, that he didn't hand them to me, they were already sitting on the table, when I came back into their newly remodeled kitchen. Hmmm.......

Then came 10/1.  It took me another two weeks to connect the dots.  And it's taken me another week to understand that Chris was gonna be the last dot.  

But I had to be stupid, one last time.......

I got Aliyah to agree to go to the FBI with me last week.  Only a last minute phone call from Ron, headed us off at the pass.  Why......?

Clearly, the FBI was not in the business of taking chicken little confessions.  Who would be?  Clearly, it would have to be the Pope.  Tell me I wrong, Eric.  

But, hey, I don't even have to go to Rome.  All I have to do is go to Fayetteville, and Diana will have already gotten permission from frank to sign the NDA.  What.....?  

Yes, sports fans, you heard correctly.......

This is disclosure without Disclosure.  From here on out, it'll be WoM/MoAPS, until the Grey Lady decides she has to stick her big nose under the tent.  

Let's see....... do we have our ducks in a row..... ?  

Mr Phenom/NC, Queen B, Footmann and, last but not least, chicken little, bringing up the rear, herding the cats...... ride around little cheetahs.  

And, hey, chicken little has his own little nda...... m12/32.  

We can walk as softly as we want to, now.  The WoM/MoAPS will be our Bank.  The faster we can make deposits in that Bank, the longer can we put off the GL...... I get it..... the Grey Lady is the fat lady.  If we can be reassured that the magazines are safely in the Archives, then we are talking softly, and carrying a big stick...... trust and verify.  

I'm ready to get on the train to Fayetteville, tomorrow.  Doug is in Florida with his very ill sister.  I can do shuttle diplomacy between NC and FL, until Diana gets back to UNC.  That's all she wrote, sports fans.  

To round out the show, allegedly, Kip Thorne is already on our advisory panel.  Yes, the WoM/MoAPS could be greatly expedited if KT were to drop a few hints, between here and Stockholm.  

This is whisper city....... from here to eternity.  Maybe we can even teach the Fat Lady how to whisper.  We are sleeping-dog whisperers.  

We don't care what you knew or when you knew it........ the first shall be last, and the last shall be first.  

Any questions........?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:11 am

Is Maureen Dowd or someone else working on the NYT Magazine piece?

What do you make of Bassett's cryptic tweet?

Will this disclosure be so subtle that we won't even know it happened?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:28 pm

I’ll say it now and always.

Actuators and aliens are drama and thus, lies, fear.

Lies and fears are about control and there you go, back to the dream game.

You need nothing outside yourself to realize Truth.

Oh, you Fools, there is Truth.

Dan doesn’t see how caught up in the drama he is as the SoT.

You are the Truth!

Realize that!

Dive into that.

The purpose of the SoT is to free you to live in Truth.

You need an alien up your ass to feel more real than you do now?

Now Dan will shout me down maybe as I’m standing against his life’s mission, but he wants me to say this.

Dan knows I love him and I only tell him the Truth.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:46 pm

dan wrote:Thank you, Cy.  It sounds like you're more than ready for Disclosure.  And, according to my latest calculation, we have it in the bag.  And, yes, it is a package deal.........

On the afternoon of 9/23, when Ron handed me the three AR-15 magazines, and the two boxes of ammunition, he was handing all of us Disclosure, on a silver platter.  Thing is though, that he didn't hand them to me, they were already sitting on the table, when I came back into their newly remodeled kitchen. Hmmm.......

Then came 10/1.  It took me another two weeks to connect the dots.  And it's taken me another week to understand that Chris was gonna be the last dot.  

But I had to be stupid, one last time.......

I got Aliyah to agree to go to the FBI with me last week.  Only a last minute phone call from Ron, headed us off at the pass.  Why......?

Clearly, the FBI was not in the business of taking chicken little confessions.  Who would be?  Clearly, it would have to be the Pope.  Tell me I wrong, Eric.  

But, hey, I don't even have to go to Rome.  All I have to do is go to Fayetteville, and Diana will have already gotten permission from frank to sign the NDA.  What.....?  

Yes, sports fans, you heard correctly.......

This is disclosure without Disclosure.  From here on out, it'll be WoM/MoAPS, until the Grey Lady decides she has to stick her big nose under the tent.  

Let's see....... do we have our ducks in a row..... ?  

Mr Phenom/NC, Queen B, Footmann and, last but not least, chicken little, bringing up the rear, herding the cats...... ride around little cheetahs.  

And, hey, chicken little has his own little nda...... m12/32.  

We can walk as softly as we want to, now.  The WoM/MoAPS will be our Bank.  The faster we can make deposits in that Bank, the longer can we put off the GL...... I get it..... the Grey Lady is the fat lady.  If we can be reassured that the magazines are safely in the Archives, then we are talking softly, and carrying a big stick...... trust and verify.  

I'm ready to get on the train to Fayetteville, tomorrow.  Doug is in Florida with his very ill sister.  I can do shuttle diplomacy between NC and FL, until Diana gets back to UNC.  That's all she wrote, sports fans.  

To round out the show, allegedly, Kip Thorne is already on our advisory panel.  Yes, the WoM/MoAPS could be greatly expedited if KT were to drop a few hints, between here and Stockholm.  

This is whisper city....... from here to eternity.  Maybe we can even teach the Fat Lady how to whisper.  We are sleeping-dog whisperers.  

We don't care what you knew or when you knew it........ the first shall be last, and the last shall be first.  

Any questions........?

Yes Dan, I do have a question. Exactly what do the magazines and box of ammo have to do with Disclosure? What does the crooks in the FBI/CIA arming ISIS in CONUS have to do with contact specifically? We have a different perspective.... depopulation/disarmorment of the general population...especially with LaFamilia/Raza & Antifa mixed up in it...see the Plan of San Diego 1915 duplicating today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfKfuuj6Jo

You say I sound ready for Disclosure...Dan I'm Aes Dana (Old Irish). We've always had contact, and intermarriage, and then there was the ancient global war...

Everyone rattles on about the non-humans and we giggle...because yes the three-ring circus over who or what is here, well, it's very funny...at least until you get to the grey group...they're meddling is not funny and unwelcome.

That said, the cabal's drive for an illicit global governance based on perpetual war is the foremost concern and even if ET/UT danced nekkid on the White House lawn that is NOT going to change.

So I ask, what do the magazines and ammo box have to do with Disclosure? And why are they not in an evidence room? I expect a clear answer on this.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    puntersteve

Post by puntersteve Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Yes, Bravo Cy! Dan I think we deserve an explanation for your provocative statements about magazines and I second Cy's demand for specifics. Just what are you saying regarding LV, what do you believe happened? How does this relate to disclosure? This is too serious a matter for you to casually make these remarks without details.

Steve

Post by Guest Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:23 pm

There are Keepers of the Truth and Keepers of the Lie that you are not enough to live your life. You need that *thing* to realize it they say.

No you don’t.

Cowards and Liars keep the Lie.

Slay the Keeper of the Lie with the sword lodged in your heart.

Watch the Keeper of the Truth rise from the corpse.

Which are you?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:50 pm

I'm here, at 443799 seven two oh one........

I've tried to call Cy.

Be brave, and call me if you have any questions.  

I was texting for hours with Eric.  He finally told me to stop.  I even texted to Marissa.  They are no longer texting.

Steve,

Here I am.  What would you like to know?  

You ask many questions.  I can explain it all to you, in one short conversation.   But, like everyone else, you are afraid to pick up the phone.  

If so , then, just ask one question...........

Come on, guys and gals, get brave, please.  

The message is that every last one of you is coward.......?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Cowards all.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:00 am

Oh boy. Dan implicates himself, Ron, Aliyah and the CIA itself in a notorious mass murder and then blasts everyone who doesn't directly call his cellphone with questions as a coward. I'm not sure "coward" is the right word.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:45 am

I’m sorry, CorCat.  You are right.  That was a cheap shot that I took.  If anyone apologizes, it should be me for this whole mess.  

This might certainly be seen as the worst possible disclosure.  I do have to attempt to rationalize it, nonetheless.  

6:10- - - - -

What could a horrendous event have to do with disclosure......?

It could simply be that disclosure is not going to be pretty.  This is the warning shot.  Where is the silver lining?  

We have so much of our culture vested in material progress, that turning it around is going to be traumatic.  A deliberately planned event might help to siphon off some negative energy...... as a sort of backfire, as employed by firefighters.  It is a psychic lightning rod, as if we didn’t have enough of those already.  I would hope that this is not just a test case.  

Or it could equally be an effort to derail disclosure, by fatally complicating it.  At the very least, it would put the process on hold, indefinitely, and I would certainly be sidelined.  There is no obvious remedy, at this point.  Yes?  

I could be replaced, but I’m not sure that Ron could be.  It would be up to the Chinese or Russians to pick up the pieces, and there’s no indication that they would.  

So, yes, CorCat, at this moment, the impact on disclosure is more obviously negative than positive.  I won’t try to fight the obvious.  

Disclosure might be, but is the BPWH, itself, quite so easily derailed?  Of course, I’m rather doubtful.  

Last edited by dan on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:27 am

I don’t apologize Wink

But I’m not running anything anywhere.

When I say coward, I mean it.

Again, why does anyone care about Disclosure?
    jofo

Post by jofo Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:25 pm

[cowardice is not a state of being, its an assessment by one about another.  who's really to judge?]

exactly E, why does anyone care about disclosure at all?

if or when it happens, nothing really will be different, and it won't signal the end or the beginning of anything that already hasn't ended or begun.

I value experience over all else. if what embodies disclosure isn't within my experience, it will certainly be impersonal and likely irrelevant to me and to many others, if not everyone.  given all the noise that one has to sift thru here and there; aliens, katechon, portals, conspiracy, CIA, etc.  its fear mongering at its core and it all is without meaning if you don't have the context to understand the bigger picture.  I'll bet that big picture doesn't include any of those ideas at its core, and if it does, then we yet don't have that clear understanding of what the core is.

if aliens do exist and have been interacting with humans over the ages , maybe maliciously as many believe, how will knowing that change how I or you or anyone relate to each other?  will we magically (not your kind E) come to love and respect each other, be more godly in our approach to being human, I doubt it seriously.  we don't need disclosure to express our love or contempt for the human condition, we need to act and to be earnest if we want a BPW, its not by chance.  and its not all deterministic (sorry to disappoint you Dan), we have choice and what we choose to do matters, particularly if you believe in connectedness.  God is grand, but so am I, and you and all of us.  Smile

i see Eric's perspective as valuable in that he's out to live his life, to create meaning and understanding for himself.  in that he has everything he needs, it is all within his experience, and if not today, it will or may be tomorrow.  his message doesn't fall on deaf ears, I hope continues to share.

j
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:32 am

Thank you, jofo, for attempting to moderate an immoderate discussion.  

If Footmann were to pull the plug on chicken little, this would be an excellent time for him to do so.  He’s got me over a barrel.  

Last evening, he suggested that I move on....... it was just an arms deal gone sour......... real sour.  Earlier, he had suggested that even if the Bureau had my prints, it was too late to change anyone’s mind about what to do next.  They know how to read, too........ the blog.  And, as stated before, they’re not in the business of taking moral confessions.  

That’s why I’m heading to Fayetteville....... to steal a tank?  No to talk to the one person who might be able to understand my dilemma, and, even maybe, help me do something about it.  

Chris’s interlocutor has been Diana/UNC.  He might be able to explain to her the dilemma.  She’s at the Vatican, now, repositioning some actuators.  

Yes, it only took me three years to move on from 9/11, and that event seemed rather less personal, back then.  10/1...... not so much.  

Ron said that 10/1 was just another drop in the bucket.  Get over it...... get used to it.  Hmmm..........

Well, maybe, between Chris and OMF, I can still be buds with the Princess. Yes?

(cont........)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:02 am

Jofo, thanks.

One of the best posts ever here on OMF.

I don’t say that because you acknowledge me.

I like being invisible.

No better place to be invisible than OMF, kidding Cy/Dan.

I can judge cowardice jofo, but I’m not.

I stand in non-dual awareness.

I have a POV from that Awareness.

You all can ignore it if you like.

I don’t care.

You’d be dumb to pass up what I found is true.

You should be beating down my door.

But Humans don’t see now, they are just asleep.

Which is fine and good.

Not bad or evil.

Confused in a soap opera they think is real.

We know it’s not from physics and mystical experience.

Those are just clues.

The true self is an Oxymoron, the self is not Truth and Truth is not the self.

We are enough.

And if the CIA or whoever is reading this blog, you should help me.

You should give me space to be.

I already began my new Flower Farm.

I don’t know what this place will be, but it will be a place to realize Truth in the flowers.

I realized Truth in my backyard.

I don’t want to do anything else but tend my flowers.

That’s my game of Zen.

This is just happening from me with no thought.

Spontaneous response.

Cowardice and fear are not my judgement of any,

I smell them here.

I have none left, so I borrow it from OMF when I need to act Human.

I enjoy being Human, but there is nothing else for me to be than Truth now.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:26 am

Hehe. Yuh think me arrogant Dan?

How could we have such conflict if you are the Spirit of Truth Dan?

You don’t seem to speak the truth I know.

The conflict and confusion is entirely yours.

I see you are struggling in the dream.

I can’t help you.

You have to help yourself.

Knowledge is not Truth, nor is it anything but a stumbling block.

I have a sword in my hands now I pulled from my heart.

I feel to use it.

I’m a soul eater.

Who’s next?
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:19 am

eric  

i listened to your presentation

i have walked many of your paths

if you were truly satisfied,  there would be no need , no reason for you to be here.  but you are here

and being here, you are commenting,  suggesting, teaching , criticizing and at the same time not.  

but you are here to help in your way, as dan and all are.  

you are here longer than me, and have seen a good amount of time here as evidence to the number of  your posts.  so  you have a purpose.

dan is needed, cy is needed , ultra t is needed,  jofo is needed, bubbles is needed, i am needed and you eric ,are needed

why?  because we are here. thats why.  and if we weren’t needed, we wouldn't be here.

you are no different than any of us,  just playing your part, wearing a different outfit

for if you weren’t ,  we would not see you here any more.  you would be gone

and "what are we"?  

we are  what we are allowing ourselves to become

so thanks for being you eric, we need you!  

dan and everyone, we all need you !

love for all/

happy gardening.  please plant a flower for me

/ eric are you back? w t sam henry! i thought you were gone?

just love and heart is all you need to plant a garden.
    God will supply the seeds and do the rest

Last edited by painterdoug on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:20 am

I’m gone.

If you followed those paths, you should have realized then.

I was just looking for money on OMF for my flower farm.

I was here, but now I’m not Wink

I can do anything in this game.

The game doesn’t matter.

I’ll grow my flowers.

They matter.

Dan is a flower of mine, if you hadn’t noticed.

I’m only here when I need to be for Dan.

He’s having a hard time.

If you have accepted and realized Doug, they have an ally in you and I always.

Peace.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:32 am

Doug, get your friends to donate to The Farm.

I would really appreciate it after everything I have done here.

Seems a fair trade for my help to date.

We will do our part and I trust the rest will come.

It’s gonna rain man. Like rain so hard.

I already see the farm, the house, the gate, the fields.

It is materializing before us Wink

Peace.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:18 pm

Doug, I know I’m gone, but geez, a testimony already!!!

As soon as you sent your last little quip, it takes heart....

A friend of mine who has run a sustainable community farm for decades messaged me.

We talked until now.

It was amazing.

Just laid out as I heard him speak.

A vision and model for an off ramp from the wheel.

He runs a community farm, almost exact run the way I saw it.

He invited us to volunteer there whenever we can, and we can learn everything.

He said something at the end...all you need to bring is your heart.

Most amazing.

I’d call it a miracle, but we are making it happen as our dreams flow out of our hearts.

We are the miracle.

My wise friend heard my realization and he said...yea...I’d say it another way, it’s all true.

Indeed.

My next training happens in nature, in the dirt.

http://ucgilltractfarm.wixsite.com/gilltract
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:25 pm

These are six titles that my preacher friend, Palmer Clark, told me about, yesterday..........

1.) The Great Shift - Klugel

2.) Cloud of the Impossible - Keller

3.) Fantasy Land - Anderson

4.) The Market as God - Harvey Cox

5.) The Force of Character - Hillman

6.) The Soul’s Code - also by James Hillman

(cont.......)
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:55 pm

eric

happy for miracles! I will look at the link later I promise, working on composing a song.

dan thanks for book postings!!

we are indeed the miracle !

doug
    Dodo bird

Post by Dodo bird Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:16 pm

In case anybody is interested...
    Tom Delonge is on a live streamed podcast with Joe rogen right now. Joe rogen youtube

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:50 pm