Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:22 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:03 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:44 pm

I'm not a Buddhist or anything. Wei Wu Wei is perfect in his realization.

I am something that is unique to now and not gonna be another.

I know that to my quarks.

I have become very conscious of nothing.

Chuang Tzu and Master Lieh have been trying to show me, it is not nothing,

It is No-thing, which opens no-thing up to everything as PainterDoug said.

It is actually Everything.

I of course know exactly what Footman hints at, why do you think I share publicly here? Because here it matters what I say.

It's no fun if you know how things are gonna go, now we know the future affects the past and the present is eternally happening.

We have to trip and fall until we float.

Don't you want to float...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:24 am

Eric,

Do I want to float........?

I don't wish to sink, normally.  But sometimes I do, as when I chased Kit Williams' golden hare down the rabbit hole, right into immaterialism.  

Have you ever seen a floater, Eric?  I came too close once, at a harborside restaurant, right outside our window, as the waitress duly informed us.  It was unappetizing, mainly in retrospect.  

I have a body for a reason, I believe.  The floatation device is optional, and not recommended for normal use.  

If there is another side, and I've heard rumors to that effect, we'll have ample opportunity for OBEs, over there, dontcha think?  Embodied experience is a limited time offer.  

On this side, I can use the physics/electronics for expedited search.  It helps me to find folks like you who can greatly enhance my grasp of the world.  This world is the ultimate playing field.  The other side is more like a playground..... jungle gyms and hives..... different challenges.  

Your floating skills, Eric, are likely to be more in demand over there.  Here, I find them most helpful.  Your floating skills definitely aid my exploring efforts.  So, thank you.  

But I hope I get your point, Eric...

I was going to focus on portalling, and I'll bet that floating skills are useful.  I'm thinking it might be similar to downhill skiing.  Skiing is controlled falling, where you have to remain on the edge of instability.  You float down the mountain, IOW.  

Learning to ski is learning to fall.  But, yes, that's what life is..... an extended trust fall..... all the way into the grave.  

12:30--------

You project fear, Eric. Where is that coming from?

Will we have to psychoanalyze you?

I have not felt anxiety since I hooked up with Sophie. And you haven't for several years. The memory still seems to haunt you, however..... more than normal.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:03 am

When you stop fearing things...

And

Hoping
    Seeking
    Moving
    Thinking
    Naming
    Dividing

And just stop and be and let go

When you listen to All

And just watch it all go by

You float...

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:29 am

Yes Dan, it's all really OK.

Non-duality can meet Physics in the middle. It already has, waiting for the materialists. Non-duality describes physics and solves the hard problem of consciousness.

Awareness is not in our heads, we are not illusions. We do exist.

To say nothing is at our center is a great koan.

Matter is happening in Awareness, this we know.

It is not an Apocalypse, this is Apotheosis.

1) First is realization of Truth, big leap.
    2) Then acceptance as Awareness as primary and you appear in it.
    3) Then you have to live in the flow intuitively.
    4) Then you begin to have spontaneous knowledge pour into you.

Then you are floating and not just floating, you find yourself popping in and out of time in the past, present and future.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:44 am

Ok, this sounds better.......

You are only cheating a little bit.  While you float, I attempt to step down the voltage into more palatable, bite sizes....... not just for you, but also for the Princess.  It keeps me hopping.......

She also wants us to discuss entanglement. She wants to get back up to speed on the physics...... a bit rusty.

Right now I'm going OTL..........

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:43 am

It's all an entangled dynamic system.

One must adopt a Systems Thinking view of life.

It will solve our Cartesian crisis. I have most of the philosophy and metaphysics roughed out now. It's not all reasonable or rational, we must exist between the rational and irrational.

You have to reverse the scientific method or supplement it greatly, don't start with observations, start with the experience. How does it feel and seem to the individual, not personality.

To learn how to exist in it is to study how things move in fluid and super fluid state.

Fractals in fractals.

My experience anyway, what do I know Wink
    Bubbles
    Bubbles

Post by Bubbles Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:15 am

One thing I’ve learned while watching my cats is that emotional pain is the result of the reality we perceive contradicting the reality we desire. Within humanity, we have many conflicting desires. This is where empathy helps; it leads us to take the desires of others into consideration. Unfortunately, humans often lack empathy

can these portals help fix humanity’s problem of conflicting and unfulfilled desires?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:51 am

Bubbles,

Portals, if they exist, would be an essential aspect of the BPW.  

But.......Eric is also telling us that portals are a actually just a crutch.  They will facilitate our healing.  Eric is like the preacher ...... I pronounce you healed...... throw down your crutches..... walk!

Healing......?

It's not really us who need healing...... it's mainly God, who needs our help.

We're like the drunk looking for his friend, along the railroad tracks. He finally comes across an arm..... then a leg...... then his friend's head. He picks up the head and shakes it....... Joe...... you gotta pull yourself together......!

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:55 am

I wrote a post about entanglement, it became entangled with a post by bubbles, how appropriate?

No thing exists except within it's unique memory field in 4D.
    If self similar fields are separated, they still exist within each other.

Those fields are bubble shaped, with polarity and equator.

Transfer that memory field, transfer what is in 3D within that memory field...portal.
    Hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:09 pm

Hmmm....... you don't say, hobbit......

Let's see if we can step this down.......

Ok, a portal is a memory hole...... maybe in the Monadic memory field.  

Memory is indestructible, but it can be xferred/translated.  When it is displaced, it leaves behind a hole in memory/reality.  

Memory = reality, in our CTC/small world.  

This would solve some of the symmetry/conservation issues, otherwise likely to be associated with portals.  

When you take the blue pill, it burns a temporary hole in your personal memory/perceptual field. You open a door of perception.

With an actuator, you can burn a hole in the interpersonal memory field. We may have missing time or simply zone out.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:27 pm

I like where Hobbit is going, keep on keepin on, but...

Now Bjork has the beat, another hive queen? Her new video is an incredible revelation. Very high vibrations here.

Beautiful new art. I saw these translucent beings during many Aya journeys inside in her video. Bjork has journeyed far into the inner worlds as well it seems. I have spent time communing with these beings and tossing geometries back and forth, symbols, love. I never saw anything close to what I felt and saw until this. Check it out, I cried a few times.

Love is very beautiful in the Human heart.

My only reason for living is to express that in thought and being.

Indeed, not a One of us are lame, rise, walk, heal thyself.

presidentialufo

Post by presidentialufo Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:36 pm

Dan wrote

Grant. And, in case you haven't figured it out, this is not a spectator sport........ is it, sports fans?

Let me answer your question with a question

If Portals abound........ and if it comes to seeing portals and going through, are you a player or just a spectator like the rest of us? Smile

As I mentioned I have maybe five people a day who have provided me e-mails so they can spectate. Should I send them off to watch Monday night football?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:49 pm

15:24:48Grant,

I've forwarded your request to the Princess.......

4:30---------

I've called Grant to set up a meeting, but he's not responded.  

Yes, portals could be very helpful in dealing with entanglement issues.  We can view the world tapestry from both sides, now.  

Anyway.........

Entanglement is our worst problem, and our best hope.  

There is good entanglement, and there is better entanglement.  The portals will help us understand the existing entanglement, and then figure out what to do with it, so that there won't too much turbulence in the flow.   There is an optimum degree of turbulence.  

The are plenty of unnecessary knots in the tapestry...... unnecessary eddies in our super fluid....... creating a very bumpy ride. We could stand to smooth out a few bumps. No?

Then, as Eric has suggested, our vision of an apocalypse can be turned into an apotheosis.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shatner

Post by Shatner Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:41 pm

These are the ingredients required to make the best possible potion:

10 grams of rhino horn
    2 grams of LSD
    3 dandelion flowers
    1 box jellyfish

It is of utmost importance that this potion is given to all the PtB

The katechon will soon be lifted, and folks like Trump will be in secure underground bases while the rest of the world is fighting hoards of evil demons.

Yes folks, this is the best possible world, and I'm the spirit of truth. I am the messiah here. I am Jesus.

Should I put down the bong? No, if there's anything that should be put down, it's reductionist materialism.

Look around you, and you'll notice that everything is a portal. We don't need real portals. We don't need disclosure.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:43 pm

You will have to take my bong from my cold dead hands you damn dirty apes Wink

And there are no demons Jesus, just Daimons.

This is a Daimonic reality we live in here.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Ok, Jesus,

I guess we're in good hands..... and better late than never.

Sham,

Yes, there are good daimons and better daimons.  

There are also the Yajuj majuj.  Some of them wear suicide vests.  

Yes, we're so lucky to have the very best possible suicide bombers.  And Ron really appreciates that they also provide the best possible target practice for his deep learning drones.  

But, yes, with the portals, we are opening Pandora's box.... it's a real goodie bag, isn't it?  

And, yes, we want to assist the demons in moving toward the light.  I mean, aren't they assisting us in moving away from the dark?  

We have a communication problem with the demons. If the demons are not just nihilistic terrorists, they are seeking vengeance for actual or perceived wrongs. We need to provide them with more constructive outlets. Of course, they may be irremediably beyond the reach of reason, as with a rabid dog. We can leave them to Ron.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shatner

Post by Shatner Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:25 pm

Just yesterday I got into a fight with Neil deGrasse Tyson over an argument about whether or not the Earth is at the center of the universe. Neil won, but I can’t say I didn’t put on a good show.

Someone has to defend humanity from the materialism that’s taking over our minds, but so far, as far as I know, Dan and I are the only ones who understand our situation
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Shatner,

Well, you may not be the only one, but, yes, there are precious few.

(I've sent a PM to Bill with my phone number.... 443-799- seven two oh one......)

A recent immaterialist was Owen Barfield. He was one of the Cambridge Inklings who emigrated over here, in his later years.

He's had considerable influence in the humanities. See his Saving the Appearances.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 pm

It is delusion to think you understand anything.

You don't.

All meaning is relative to our piece of dirt here.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Eric doesn't really understand relativity.....

Sham/Eric/Garza doesn't understand relationalism, and that most relations are personal.

6:20----------

Eric has agreed to give Bill and me a little space to work on our own issues, here, in public.

Go ahead Bill/Shatner.........

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:00 pm

U crack me up Dan.

Did you watch Bjork, that's what it's like.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:19 pm

Let's slow down...my comments were general snd not directed at Dan...you were saying Dan...
    Shatner

Post by Shatner Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:49 pm

I’m still trying to get ahold of Stephen Hawking. With some luck, I’ll be able convince him to stop feeding the public misinformation about the nature of our Universe. We need to show him the light. Show him Allah.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:59 pm

Great.  Anything I can do to help.........

However, Bill, the main task is to make sure that those of us delivering the message are on the same page.   You seem to think we are.  

That's a good start.  But you have not responded to my requests for a conversation, for example.......

And, yes, I would be curious to know how you intend to show Allah to Steve.

(cont......)
    Shatner

Post by Shatner Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:11 pm

Dan, you must promise me that you will make sure disclosure doesn’t happen. Ron and Illuminati want to feed the public info that will make us question our beliefs. We can’t let that happen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 3:43 pm