Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:43 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Ultraterrestrial Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:34 am

painterdoug,

Over the years, the greys have done experiments that have convinced the CIA that they're hostile, but at the same time, the greys have also been defending humanity from whatever plan that the other organization has in mind. I'm pretty sure that the greys would rather destroy us than let the other organization have their way with us. So yes, they're both potentially hostile in a variety of ways, but it's important to keep in mind that they're not evil like how some individuals claim

Last edited by Ultraterrestrial on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:40 am; edited 3 times in total
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:36 am

I was recently banned from a research group in the south that is trying to prove the existence of "bigfoot" by killing one. They found an area in Oklahoma where there was quite a few of them released around 1998. I explained to them that they're shooting at genetically engineered Homo sapiens, and not an undiscovered species of ape, but the chairman wasn't too impressed with what I was saying about it. The problem now is that they've already injured one, and may do it again in the future in a futile attempt to prove their existence.

Even though they're designed to have traits that increase survivability (e.g. heightened paranoia), they still get shot at and murdered every now and then. If I was in the CIA, I would be striving to get them legally recognized as soon as possible.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:23 am

UT,

I don't recall how you arrived here, @OMF.  In any case, I do attempt to maintain a focus, on this particular thread in the DS section of OMF.  The focus on this thread is supposed to be on the BPWH.... best possible world hypothesis.  In the future, I would ask you, UT, to please couch you comments in that context.  You have all the rest of the internet to have your own blog or discussion group..... thank you, in advance for your cooperation.  

Nonetheless, allow me to use this opportunity to remind passerbys of the BPWH theme......

The underlying assumptions of the BPWH date back to Parmenides, Plotinus, Leibniz, Barfield and, of course, to the j-man, as well as many others.  A debt of gratitude is owed to the eastern mystics and the widespread understanding in those regions that reality consists of various levels of 'illusion'.  

The BPWH is an immaterialist monism, IM.  There are two flavors IM...

1.)  personalist

2.)  impersonalist.  

The BPWH is decidedly/essentially personalist.  Everything else follows from that basic premise. No other basis would make a lick of sense.

For anyone who chooses to contribute to this slender thread, this personalism constitutes the starting assumption for any subsequent discussion. You may, of course, disagree with that premise, but, if so, you must say so, explicitly, and must be prepared to defend whatever alternative you may subscribe to. Otherwise, we are simply wasting each other's valuable time. Comprene.......?

(cont.....)
    puntersteve

Post by puntersteve Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:43 pm

Hello Dan et al

I've been reading this blog for a few months now but have just recently joined.

Although I confess to not having the level of understanding or information as most members demonstrate, I would like to comment on Dan's recent post to UT chiding him or her for straying off the mark so to speak. I have found all the posts here relevant to the larger picture and see no advantage to chastising anyone - especially in light of the low volume of exchange here. I must confess that I perhaps don't have a perfect appreciation of Dan's particular philosophy but would certainly err on the side of inclusion in extremis.

I am particularly interested in painterdoug's most recent tidbit concerning the different races here on the planet and their competing agenda's - might I inquire as to the general source of this information - please forgive me if this has already been revealed in some much previous exchange? I find this line of thought most fascinating and would like to hear more from painterdoug or anyone who should elaborate on this topic.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:15 pm

Sorry, Steve, this is not the place to discuss such minutiae.  If Doug wishes to entertain such topics, you and he are invited to use your own thread for that purpose.  Just, please, not this one......

Thanks, in advance.......

I will warn, though, without grasping the larger picture, behind all such phenomena, you will simply be tripping into the nearest rabbit hole...... the blind leading the blind.  Good luck with that........

Curiosity killed the cat, Steve.  Perspicacity might bring you back.  

I just looked it up..... perspicacity is a penetrating discernment.  That is what is on offer here.  If you don't want that, then please don't waste our time.  

Before you venture down the rabbit hole ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0 ) you had better be able to discern the spirits, else it will be off with your head.  

Most ufologists and paranormalists are contactees of one sort or another.  If you are unable to look your contacting spirit in the eye, and level with it, you are in the wrong place.  You have bitten off more than you can chew.  

I purport to be telling folks what they need to know for these journeys that lie just around the corner.  Think of me as the flotation device under your seat.  You might not want to leave home without it.  

This thread, Steve, is not for the idle curious...... please.  

(Now I have to depart....)

Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:00 pm

Christopher Langan's Cognitive-Theoretic model of the universe seems very similar to your BPWH

CTMU is a theory which says that reality is a self-modeling universal language, or if one prefers, that the universe is a self-modeling language.

The operation of combining language, universe, and model to create a perfectly self-contained metalanguage results in SCSPL, short for Self-Configuring Self-Processing Language. This language is “self-similar” in the sense that it is generated within a formal identity to which every part of it is mapped as content; its initial form, or grammatical “start symbol”, everywhere describes it on all scales. My use of grammatical terminology is intentional; in the CTMU, the conventional notion of physical causality is superseded by “telic causation”, which resembles generative grammar and approaches teleology as a natural limit. In telic causation, ordinary events are predicated on the generation of closed causal loops distributing over time and space. This loop-structure reflects the fact that time, and the spatial expansion of the cosmos as a function of time, flow in both directions – forward and backward, outward and inward – in a dual formulation of causality characterizing a new conceptualization of nature embodied in a new kind of medium or “manifold”.

That’s as simple as I can make it without getting more technical. Everything was transparently explained in the 56-page 2002 paper I published on the CTMU, which has been downloaded hundreds of thousands of times. But just in case this still doesn’t qualify as “plain English”, there’s an even easier way to understand it that is available to any reader familiar with the Bible, one of the most widely read and best-understood books ever written.

In the New Testament, John 1 begins as follows: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”. Much controversy has centered on this passage, as it seems to be saying that God is literally equivalent to logos, meaning “word”, “wisdom”, “reason”, or “truth”. Insofar as these meanings all refer to constructs or ingredients of language or to language itself, this amounts to the seemingly imponderable assertion that God, of Whom believers usually conceive as an all-powerful Entity or Being, somehow consists of language. The CTMU is precisely what it takes to validate this assertion while preserving the intuitive conception of God as the all-knowing Creator – or in non-theological terms, the “identity” or “generator” – of reality. Nothing but the CTMU can fully express this biblical “word-being duality” in a consistent logico-mathematical setting.
    Earthling
    Earthling

Post by Earthling Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Dan,

So I've been think about this statement you have said many times. That in the BPWH humans really have no free will in this dimension. If I'm misinterpreting what you are saying then please forgive me.

If there are multiple timelines and our Creator, or whoever gifted us with Best Possible World, has chosen the best possible scenarios for all of our eternal existences (as individual souls or pieces of One, or whatever) then we must have had enough free will to have helped create these other timelines (Universes), which IMO would be a finite but seemingly infinite amount, then that alone would prove that we made different choices that influenced those worlds, thus, we used free will to do that. I say "timelines", Leibniz says "Universes". Maybe there is a difference?

But in this timeline that we are on, where no nuclear bombs went off in major US cities as of yet, Nelson Mandella died in 2013, and Nazi Germany was defeated (seemingly, but that is another debate), then we used our free will to achieve this outcome. Just as we will use our free will to create other multiple timelines as we reach our final beginning/end point. God simply chose the best of all these Universes to be the main one we live in consciously. Does this not make sense?

It seems that free will is what is necessary to have a meaningful human experience. Otherwise She would have just made us perfect loving slaves to her power. In fact, there would be no history at all, no future, no past, no universe. Nothing. Would She (He, It) be nothing? But if She indeed does exist, and IS a loving God, which it seems with overwhelming evidence that she is, then free will is simply necessary to achieve the BPW, otherwise there would be no other worlds to chose from.

Set me on the right path here Dan.

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:50 am

"Who ordered this?"

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:25 am

Thank you, UT, for getting us back on track.......

I have a high regard for Chris and his work.  Larry Frascella and I spent three days with Chris in Kansas City, a few years ago.  

My tendency is to oversimplify the BPWH.  Chris tends to the to the other extreme, with his CTMU.  The CTMU stresses the microcosmic aspect of the Logos.  The BPWH stresses the cosmic, with its eschatology.  I have no idea how Chris would handle portals, for instance.  I'd like to ask him.  A big problem is that he keeps many of his ideas close to his vest, for fear that they might be stolen.  I say, please, steal this blog.  

Please feel free to make specific comparisons with the CTMU, whenever.  I'm sure we have things to learn from it.  

Earthling,

You could well be right..... just as there are simultaneous virtual trajectories in quantum theory, there are also virtual timelines of history, which constructively interfere to produce actual history.  It is in these virtual/unconscious dimensions that our free will comes into its own.

Rationality and morality are impossible if we cannot somehow transcend the space-time manifold.  We do much of this in our unconscious.   Rationality tends to trickle down, through us, from the Monad, is what I suspect.  That's what the Logos/CTMU is about.  

Gary,

Thanks for the Gresham College lecture on cosmology.  He does speak of the Ouroboros.  This is the cosmic Bootstrap that is implied in all immaterial cosmologies, and in the most advanced physics.... and by the CTC, in the BPWH.  This bootstrap may be seen in the metaphysics of portals, as when the Vectors are manipulated, as in the the selection of donny.  Was Ron just exercising free will?  What I suspect was that the two personalities were constructively interfering, in some fated manner.

The cosmos is personal, all the way up and down, and especially at such critical junctures.  God does not play dice.  It will all come out in the Telos, the 99% of reality that is beneath the surface.  

I'm told that the portal openings are still on track with our accelerated acclimation.  

12:20-------

I'm tempted to post the wonderful painting of Kashmir, that I've just received from Doug.  I would wait for permission from folks.......

This was partly inspired by the video of her lecture on Cosmology, taken on the Panama cruise, and posted to Aliyah's YouTube channel.  

Speaking of the CTMU/BPWH and the micro/macro-cosmic correspondences, I would keep in mind, also, the Mandelbrot, and the infinite depths of non-random elaborations that it manifests.  These patterns provide a taste of what may lie on the other side.  

1:40--------

Eric seems to be getting on the same wavelength as Gary, with regard to Twin Peaks....... http://wildhunt.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Twin-Peaks-Zora-Burden.pdf .  It is portalific.  

3:50---------

And from Sham........
    "The Queen of Spirals however is much more gentle and she approaches you with care and softness. This is highlighted by her spirit animal; a fawn. Just like this fawn she comes silently and if you try to catch her she gone in an instant. And look how she holds her hand to calm and reassure you. She is your inspiration. Whenever you are doubting and feeling insecure, she whispers softly in your ear or give you a slight nudge in the right direction. She is your stream of consciousness, your intuition. She knows what you need even better than yourself.

Whenever you write, paint, dream, sing or whatever creative outlet you prefer, she is there to wake up your inner wisdom and to let it come into being; on the paper, in the words, as a vision…..

This is what she has in common with her more fiery sisters: She inspires…..

Often the Muse will not respond to direct and logical requests. She must be lured in with the playful and gentle."

(cont.......)
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:50 pm

It occurred to me that there was purpose behind the visitor's setting up of the princess to be found in a pod at that particular time and place. I think it's too much of a coincidence that she would be set up like that, and at the same time be such a good match for Mr. Pandolfi

Had a character like her not been involved, where would we be now in terms of disclosure? What would Ron's attitude be like right now towards disclosure?

I think it's like Grant says, "the aliens are running the show", except we're the ones doing most of the work, so I guess we're running it more than they are, and doing it out of free will.

Is there consideration being put towards how certain jobs will fare once people start using the technology? Will governments be giving their people a notice about the effects it'll have on the world-wide economy?
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:13 pm

Dan its in your hands and I leave it up to you pending the Princess and family.

it was made with inspiration love and joy

thank you
    doug
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:12 pm

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Img_0010
    Earthling
    Earthling

Post by Earthling Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:30 pm

Very nice Doug! I bet Kashmir will love it.
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:31 pm

Ultraterrestrial wrote:It occurred to me that there was purpose behind the visitor's setting up of the princess to be found in a pod at that particular time and place. I think it's too much of a coincidence that she would be set up like that, and at the same time be such a good match for Mr. Pandolfi

Had a character like her not been involved, where would we be now in terms of disclosure? What would Ron's attitude be like right now towards disclosure?

I think it's like Grant says, "the aliens are running the show", except we're the ones doing most of the work, so I guess we're running it more than they are, and doing it out of free will.

Is there consideration being put towards how certain jobs will fare once people start using the technology? Will governments be giving their people a notice about the effects it'll have on the world-wide economy?

It would be a mistake to distinguish the will and spirit of the visitors from those of the Princess, or those of the Princess from the Pod. They were physically separated through diplomatic action by humans - a separation that has no meaning for the Princess who is unbounded by our local segregation of space, time, mass, and energy. Perhaps a bit harder to understand is the integration of Princess and Ron. He was created through her act of kindness and evolved through her loyalty to mission.
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Thanks, Foot Mann. It seems Ron is indeed doing better now that he's with the princess. The positivity resulting from their relationship can lead to great changes within humanity. Tell Ron that his efforts are greatly appreciated by people who can see through the trivia
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:52 am

Thanks, UT,

This is a teamwork operation........ there are the big three, and then there's chicken little.  I sort of tag along.  Were those just the ravings of a devoted/besotted husband?  They could well be.  They might also be something more substantive.  I'm inclined to suppose the latter.  But, heck, I'm biased, too.

Do keep in mind that I'm the only one of the four who claims to have no portal experience.  Portals do happen to fit nicely with the BPWH, however.... so once again, I'm biased.  

11:05---------

Thanks, again, Doug, for the wonderful likeness of Kashmir.  Your work seems to have inspired the Footmann to spill a few more beans, bless his heart, and yours.  Here is Kashmir's response to Doug..... https://youtu.be/J9BMKyBMQGY .

This 'teamwork' could easily be criticized for being excessively personal, but should that be a surprise.....?

Are we seeing the first glimmers of a Kashmir personality cult?  If so, count me in.  If we are not, all of us, personality cultists, I wonder what we are.  Does Kashmir diminish our own feeble attempts to make our own mark, or are we thereby inspired?  Who knows?  

2---------

The Visitors would mostly be drones to the queen.  If they weren't, they might be suspect.  Her vocation, after all, is drones.  

I continue to hear about circuitry associated with the portals, but that hardly congrues with Aliyah being inseparable from the pod.  I remain skeptical, on that score.  

I would certainly like to know if Aliyah sees any light at the end of our tunnel of materialism.  Can it be a universal light?  Is the time frame any clearer?  Is she privy to no plan.  What about Ron?  How are the actuators integrated with the phenomenon?  Lots of questions......

What are the factors that might slow things down, or speed them up?

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:41 am; edited 8 times in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:59 am

dan a quick thank you for delivering the gift and posting above. teamwork it is!

art transcends language and speaks to everyone.

and "mission" mentioned above i too feel mission in my life, now more than ever
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:59 pm

ultraterrestial     this person you speak of is a personal friend for the last 5 years.  I have been to his home stayed under his roof with his family .

besides this personal fact, I am open to hear your reasoning why you state this?

ultra T/  

there is a simple explanation to your questioning of my friend Chris as I just spoke to him. It has to do with the drawings you posted etc.   in respect to Dans wishes I will not discuss here but will be happy to on an e mail .  feel free to write me at doug@dougauld.com  

should you not write me , please refrain from further accusations on Chris   T Y

Last edited by painterdoug on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:57 pm

UT,

Yes, I also diverge onto the personal.......

I don't think it is avoidable, in this case, however.  At least, I am pretty clear as to the history and reasons involved.  You mention an ad hoc case, which seems unrelated to the metaphysical issues involved here.  Please respect the context of this particular thread.  

Thank you.  

The reopening of the portals would be a major event in history.  A comparable case might be made for the opening of Omaha beach.  There were many feints in the D-day operation.  I have no compelling information to suggest that the R,A&D show is not just such a feint.  But that likely possibility is no reason for me to walk away from this effort.  

Over the years, my association with Ron has motivated much of my continuing interest in the BPWH.  The last few years have done nothing to diminish that motivation.  Without this personal immediacy, I'm sure that my efforts would have lagged.  

It is the metaphysical/ontological issues of the BPWH that remain at the core of this particular thread.  The personal stuff, regardless of its merit, is just a little icing on that cake, and I hope you will be patient with it.  

And, heck, can we begrudge Aliyah and Ron for the fringe benefit of my nanny skills for Kashmir.  I don't think so.  

(cont.....)
    presidentialufo

Post by presidentialufo Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:47 pm

Count me in with painterdoug when it comes to accusations about Chris in NC. I know him well, and have had an experience with him that was very dramatic. He is being contacted by the highest levels of the US government. The 2008 pencil sketch of the guardians is one small piece of a much bigger story which I have written about years ago already. If claims are going to be made about him make sure you collect all the ducks and have them in a proper row.
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:10 pm

My hope is that his case will be understood for what it is. If it won't, then like Dan says, it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things

Going back on topic

dan wrote:
    The reopening of the portals would be a major event in history.  A comparable case might be made for the opening of Omaha beach.  There were many feints in the D-day operation.  I have no compelling information to suggest that the R,A&D show is not just such a feint.  But that likely possibility is no reason for me to walk away from this effort.  

I can't rule out the possibility of a feint either, but I think what makes this case particularly interesting is the type of involvement that the visitors have had over the last few decades, along with the fact that we have the technology that's used for assistance, and now seem to know how to replicate it. So I guess we're dealing with something interesting, and are headed towards something very interesting
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:11 am

Thank you, UT,

I try not to be ad hominem, and so did Chris Straub, but it can be difficult, especially when even the cosmology waxes personal.  

How did we manage to become so impersonal......?  

Well, we have survived an aeon of quantity.  There must be something magical about 10^10.  But, now that we've reached that figure, we can wax personal, at last.  

The internet was fated to facilitate personalism globally.  It comes right on time.  The portals are on time, as well, and, yes, they seem only to enhance the personal.  Yes, there may be actuators, but, you have to understand, the Princess is a walking actuator.  She is learning drone technology, apace.  The technical is another facet of her persona.  She does seem to internalize it.  

Do keep in mind that telephones are an illusion, along with everything else.  Moving forward we will internalize them, along with everything else.  That is how we recreate the Monad, which has been waiting patiently for us to materialize, and then dematerialize.  The portals are likely to be the turning point in that process.  

There is nothing faint or feint about the Monad.  It is the 800 lb gorilla in the room, and, yes, it is so cuddly, a bit like the j-man and Osho.  Our tender trap at the end of our rainbow.  

What will happen to all the materialists......?  

They will finally do their homework....... best by reading Tom Nagel.  They'll finally realize that atoms just don't compute.  Anyway, with regard to materialists, their bark is much worse than their bite.  They will go quietly into the good night.  Kim Jong plays with matches, but I think Ron has his number.  He is the last hurrah of something...... something I think we'll be able to do without.  

The rest of us.......?

We go quietly into the good Monad, after celebrating in the restaurant at the end of the universe...... or is that the wedding feast?  

Play it again, Sam......?  

Can we have our BPW akashic record, and eat it, too.....?

Yes, I think that's the whole point of communion.  

12:40---------

Meantime, John is kicking Kevin out of the house, for failing to secure Rocky, at night, and feeding too many stray cats.  Kevin may not get to finish his outline for Dimitri.  Ron......?  Yah, let's you and him have a fight, and I'll sell the popcorn.  

All this is further aggravated by Kevin's, perhaps, displacing John as the West coast portal meister, or so I'm told.  Is this anyway to run an underground railway?  Who's in charge, we might like to know?

1:30---------

What will the religions have to say about portals.......?

They may not be any happier than the materialists. They had given up the ghost, long ago, unlike the materialists. They've been running on fumes.

What will replace science and religion.....? Will we have a theocracy....?

I'd suggest that democracy may come into is own, just more personal, now that communism and capitalism have run their course. All politics is local. That may make more sense in the portal age, which venues are decidedly local, apart from the queen bee..... but she's local, too, just ask Ron.

(cont......)
    Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:36 pm

Greetings Dan! Happy Summer to you.

Jerry Garcia died 22 years ago today. I saw an interview with him on YouTube where he described seeing a portal at Mt. Shasta. Surely there must be a portal somewhere in the Pacific Northwest / Cascade Range. What do you think?

While Jerry considered himself Catholic, I have to imagine he would have been a believer in the BPW. His and Phil Lesh's songs are so personal. Terrapin Station? Box of Rain? Brokedown Palace? Unbroken Chain? Doesn't get much more personal than that.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:40 am

hello Dan and all

quote below by Jim Semivan from the forward from Tom Delong's book secret Machines

I am very much aware, particularly in regard to the Phenomenon, that this measured and linear approach is arguably laughable. How do you make sense of any of it when there does not appear to be any apparent “there” there? The Phenomenon seems to work on another level (consciousness, dimensions?) unknown to our science. A friend once remarked to me that it perhaps the Phenomenon seems to exist at the nexus of quantum mechanics and consciousness. If that is so, and I personally believe this may be a viable way forward, then our science needs to expand its horizons to include things beyond the quantifiable and replicable.

what would you say to this and how it relates to the portal?  

also  The L H C  , smashing the wee into a smaller wee ,      what happens when theres no more "wee" to smash?

are we getting to the end of the game?     I ask myself who bought and paid for this device, and aren't they going to want to get a return on their$$    can't just be,  hey everyone  we found it!

and Im guessing" Rocky "was a dog or cat?   but just a guess
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:43 am

In a text, the other day the Princess commented.......
    In complete darkness it is only our knowledge and wisdom that separates us.

Later, in conversation....... if you take away the light and darkness, what is left but knowledge and wisdom.  

Then there is the story of the man who fell asleep under the apple tree, where upon a poisonous serpent slithered into his mouth and into his stomach.  A wise man, observing from a distance,  approached the sleeping man and commenced beating on him, and stuffing rotten apples down his throat.  The man was in total agony and consternation, until the serpent was disgorged.  But still he remonstrated..... why not just tell me the situation?  Well, said the wise man, you might have died of the fright.  

The Princess alleges that these puzzles and stories explain our situation with the portals.

Doug,

As I understand the problem, it is much more serious than you suggest.  Science looks at the world upside down...... through the wrong end of the telescope.  

Matter/atoms are not the ultimate reality.  It is mind/love.  All else is illusion.  

There is illusion on both sides of the portal.  On the other side, the illusion is not as thick as it is on this side.  

Rocky was is John's best canine friend.  

5---------

I had a lengthy conversation with Chèvre man.   He's having a hard time conceiving of the BPW.   It makes no sense to his scientific background, despite his extensive work with portals.  When I attempt to explain how it's the only thing that will ever make a lick of sense, I am asking him to vault over decades of scientific indoctrination.  It is a bitter pill to swallow.  

Imagine, then, his attempting to wrap his head around the notion of a queen bee.

---------
    The nuisance with the Brickage adds destructively overwriting posts, only continues to get worse, in my experience, rendering any work here nearly impossible.  I will attempt to coordinate a response with Cyrellys.  I apologize again for this continuing annoyance to any others experiencing anything similar.  

I've sent an email to Cy........
    ----------

Princess makes the point that it is one thing to think outside the box. It is a whole other thing to get outside the box. Being facile with the former might even constitute a hindrance with regard to the latter. Well, that's my excuse for now.

Here's a thought........ when I'm being a fourth wheel, maybe the three of them are able to slip out, without my even realizing it. One might have to be paying very close attention. That would be a pretty good joke on me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:20 pm