Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:49 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:28 pm

Yes, Hafez and Rumi should be at the top of anyone's reading list.

I think we continue to make progress. The Princess has not met Kevin, and is not sure she wants to spend two weeks on a cruise with him. We'll have to work that out.

I saw the Halftime Walk movie.... it's pretty fair.

Oh, and John has been authorized to speak to me, briefly.

(continued.....)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:55 pm

I had to spend a year listening to you and vice versa.

She can do 2 weeks for posterity I would think.

Have fun.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:49 am

Eric......
    Check out this story: http://flip.it/kNjPsP
    From Politics, a Flipboard magazine: http://flip.it/bWAGs-

Look, this guy Bannon is not messing around. He is a dark stain. He is the dark overlord. He captured Trump. He will capture the country. This surge of populism will not end until there is blood in the streets. The progressives will become terrorists. I'll join them. Ill Trump his nationalist revival of the 1930s. He's got some points. I like his brashness. Shake it all up. This is chaos they unleashed and they think they can control it. No more mind control. The best you and went for heart control. With China out there and Putin and South America, maybe Trump is what we need. Maybe they need to all duke it out and see whose you know what is bigger. Who the supreme prince of darkness is. What if these three are the coming bad guy's lieutenants? Or maybe trump is the prince. I'm going with the Chinese dude. Trumps small hands are a dead give away, this guy has the smallest Johnson on planet earth. Poor guy. The Chinese are infected with Wetiko as well, but I think within their culture is the seed of our salvation or a big part of it. They can snap out of it. Maybe Putin can too. Not the Jews or Americans. They will go down in flames. They will burn it all to spite the world. Bannon and Trump captured their hearts. They turned off their minds. They will make this a dreamland again. We will loose centuries. I'll cut his head off I will...with peace. You better get off your ass and do something. Now is the time when we see if you can dance. This shit just got real. I don't think I get to be happy sideline bumpkin. But what does a path of no resistance look like in a Trump world?

Ron said, at one point, that he was talking to Trump every day.  I hope not.  Either he's talking to Trump, out of body, and/or he talks to Bannon.  It could be that even Bannon only has anonymous email contact with Ron, but there have probably been face to face meetings, in which case, Steve is quite aware that the whole thing is a convoluted setup for Disclosure.  

The out of body thing was first raised in connection with Bluejay, and I thought is was supposed to be a joke.  This morning as I was waking, I was giving a short talk to a focus group.  None of the faces were familiar.  

John mentioned bilocation to me, last night.  Both you and I can operate on both sides of the door, I suspect.  

The only remaining mystery to me is how the physical doors operate.  

Kevin suggested, as I've suspected, that the doors are mainly just stationary ufos.  From Gordon's RAM design, and others, there is some sort of rapidly circulating doughnut of some kind, which you sit inside of, or pass through.  It might be a super-duper-conductor, which somehow facilitates a metaphysical shape shifting or bi-locating.  The 'doughnut' would only be partially of this world.  

The Princess suggested that it could be packaged, in some fashion.  And I suspect that she might have been part of the package.  You can't read the yellow book, fly the craft, or operate the wishing well without the critter.  How this 'skill' might be traded, we can only guess.  The xfer might even have been arranged at the WH, without her knowledge, but with her implied consent.  

Of course, all of this would have been worked out on many levels, by many parties, globally.  And I'm sure you'd also find it written in the stars of this our very own BPW/SWH/CTC.  Which reminds me that this doughnut thingy could also be a portable quantum time loop.  No?

Any other questions.... comments..... suggestions.....?  

1:15ft---------  

The main problem on the boat will be to figure out the logistics of the imminent transition.  As Eric says, we could just as well sit back and watch the show, but, still, we are participants, nonetheless.  It is, as John Wheeler used to say, a participatory universe.  

One of the biggest questions will be handling Donald.  That's something I might enjoy.  He may have already figured this out, in his own little head, with his own little heart.  Nonetheless, I'm the official second guesser, around here, so let's have our fun with this.  

Oops.... as I reread the message, I see that Eric had already changed his tune, on this score. Wonderful.

Ok, we put on our official thinking/guessing caps........

What I truly look forward to, is the part where I saunter into the Oval Office to tell Donald that he's fired. And he'll pretend to be surprised.

But then what, sports fans......? Then, as Ron says, it gets complicated...... goody. I can hardly wait for complicated.

(continued.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:31 am

No, I believe a quantum donut in the desert kinda covers it.

Trump and Bannon are not faking.
    They are the antithesis of Dan and My message.
    They are Darkness.
    They are our destruction.
    Too dramatic?
    They feel the hand of destiny and it has driven them insane with nationalism.
    It's Wetiko.
    What to do?

I'm just gonna sit here and watch and think about donuts.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:51 am

Poor, Eric, he hasn't gotten the joke, yet......

Remember that Ron and Aliyah were big fans of Donald, but they were also at pains to point out that they never vote.  

Ron is also a climate denier, and, he's never said this, but I'm guessing that, if we'd asked him..... he would have also said he was a holocaust denier.  

Hey, you may have missed the bit where I, too, deny the Holocaust.... in my own little inimitable fashion.  Pardon me, Eric, but this has always been the crux of the BPWH, or weren't you paying attention?   I guess you played hooky, for that class.  

No, hold on...... it was only about a week ago that I was explaining to you, on the phone, about the 'return of the bird tribes'. Remember?

(continued.....).

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:01 am

I don't sweat the details.
    I know we have a manipulated history, so I'll let you recreate WWII as you like.
    But Trump is not an act.
    There is one way to free yourself from Wetiko.
    Becoming president ain't the way.
    He will infect you if you spend time with him.
    I'd stay away from Trump if I were you.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:07 am

C'mon..... man......!!

I bit this exact bullet, 25 years ago, when I hooked up with the Ronster.

Don't you think there's just a teensie-weensie bit of irony in the fact that the best/only friend of the Holy Ghost, in the whole wide world, is also the biggest assassin, in the whole wide world?

How do them apples compute, Eric???

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:25 am

What, I'm giving it to you straight.
    That's why I'm here.
    You can ignore me.
    But I have a terrible feeling about that man.
    His hate and insecurity is all too real and it's gonna send us over the edge for awhile.
    I see he is here for this very purpose.
    These men believe in their solidarity and opinions.
    They are diseased Humans Beings.
    I do not see them as less, I understand the nature of this disease by examining and isolating it in myself.
    Beware kings and princes bringing gifts.
    Beware the honey these vipers will put into your ear.
    You can always have Trump call me.
    I'd be happy to help him see his light.
    Yes, we need light and shadow.
    I'm saying he is unwittingly participating.
    They are directing his cannibal spirit.
    Don't fool yourself otherwise.
    He is playing his part as only he can as the most infected human on the planet.
    I believe there is very little human left in him.
    I'm not shouting you down.
    Relax.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:34 am

Donald Trump could be a lot of things......

But, it boils down to just two things...... either the Antichrist or the Antechrist.

And he's probably a bit of both..... or, more cogently, I'm guessing that he's the born again Antichrist, or soon will be, as soon as I lay hands on him, in the Oval Office...... go my son, and sin no more.... not even with your eyes!

(continued....)

Last edited by dan on Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:37 am

I wish I could make you all understand.

It would all change tomorrow.

Being a Seer sucks sometimes.

My heart aches for you all.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:54 am

Reading these words with your heart will bring you to the step of God's house. Only the courageous may enter and take their seat at the table.

My response is natural. I am part of the immune response to shadow. I am meant to ache and feel this u too I can take it no longer and act when needed. My reaction is not violent, it's Peace.

A place has been prepared for you.

You are invited...

"A Golden Compass - by #Hafiz

Forget every idea of right and wrong
    Any classroom ever taught you
    Because
    An empty heart, a tormented mind,
    Unkindness, jealousy and fear
    Are always the testimony
    You have been completely fooled!
    Turn your back on those
    Who would imprison your wondrous spirit
    With deceit and lies.
    Come, join the honest company
    Of the King’s beggars -
    Those gamblers, scoundrels and divine clowns
    And those astonishing fair courtesans
    Who need Divine Love every night.
    Come, join the courageous
    Who have no choice
    But to bet their entire world
    That indeed,
    Indeed, God is Real.
    I will lead you into the Circle
    Of the Beloved’s cunning thieves,
    Those playful royal rogues -
    The ones you can trust for true guidance -
    Who can aid you
    In this Blessed Calamity of life.
    Hafiz,
    Look at the Perfect One
    At the Circle’s Center:
    He Spins and Whirls like a Golden Compass,
    Beyond all that is Rational,
    To show this dear world
    That Everything,
    Everything in Existence
    Does point to God."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UJjdx6SCrw0
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:02 am

Eric is refusing to talk to me on the phone, and now I've got to, at least, make a half-hearted attempt to mow the lawn, before Debbie gets back from Pak Beng.

8:40---------

Eric and I had useful conversation.  And he sent me the following text.....
    Some good advice from a Zen progressive, avoid attacking Trump with name calling, it will only fuel him. He will distract from his misdeeds with feats of personality. He is a genius, I’ll give him that or an idiot savant of human nature. He is so good at manipulating it, because he is pure shadow nature distilled and molded by non other than Roy Cohn! “Don’t say shit which sets off peoples’ lizard-brain defense of their tribe in such a way that they never hear what you have to say

Summarizing some of Jung's Seven Sermons. Don't ask me how I find these rabbit holes.

To learn to strive after your own Being is the ultimate gift of grace from the pleroma. We can not pursue our differences, though we are different by nature. It is a puzzle. We are free to make of ourselves what we will. Do you feel that? But this is only true by balancing opposites. That's how the pleroma does it. Are we just mimics? Echoes? We pursue thoughts from the pleroma which are illusions and not even descriptive of the thing thinking them through us. I can't tell if my freedom is a disease, an immune response, a mutation or quantum non-existent foam on the balls of the almighty. That last one would be a good poem title. God is not dead. God is creatura and quality of the pleroma. He is above us because he is less distinct than created being. He is also created. It straddles nothing and creatura. You can only take opposites from the Tao. That is why it is so tricky to use. Fullness and emptiness are qualities of the creatura and pleroma. There is a god above gods, Abraxas. Helios comes from sun. Abraxas is improbable probability. It is the effective itself. It is quantum physics! I read a theory that an alien could be in physics. It would always arise. It is encoded into creation.

And we flow from that. Our lives and thoughts ink for the great Master to paint onto creation with.  

But then there is this......
    Human consciousness is a new experiment. It's fragile and easily damaged.
    I have to disagree with Eric, here.  

This is no experiment.  And nothing is fragile.... well, only our illusions are fragile..... our egos will gradually melt back into the Monad.... their mission having been accomplished.  

Donald is like flypaper for drowning egos.  Instead, half of us grasp him as an ego preserver.  
    Our will to do something is being blocked that results in anger and frustration. It's not channeled energy. This erodes faith. The card reinforces what I said this morning, don't resist or name call trump.

The creative energy is building

Where is the flow going?

The flow is heading to the portals.... the Cosmic safety valves, the bonfire of our vanities..... behind the green door.  

Make straight the way for the departure/melding of our egos.  We are about to open Pandora's box, ever so gently.  In a way, it is the inverse of that, because it will act more as a vacuum for our egos.  How God has communion with us.  We've been drinking him... now, he drinks us.  

So we'll all be resisting..... God will have to drag us, kicking and screaming toward the exits.  That's why we are vouchsafed our Millennium.  He will bore us to death, finally.  We still have to burn up all our excess karma.  

We must open the sacred bundles we have been given. This is big medicine. Akin to finding and going through a portal. This is beyond me.  This is great spirit stuff.

Time to make a medicine bag.
    Yes, it is time.  

Medicine for the Native Americans means the presence and power embodied in or demonstrated by a person, a place, an experience, an event, an object or a natural phenomenon. In some tribes, the word for medicine may cannote spirit, power, energy, or mystic potency. Try all of the above. Big medicine here. I have a kind of medicine for the world. Others do as well. This is not about me. If you can manage to save your soul in life and live a life of integrity and kindness, compassion and love the big medicine or spiritual potency will be granted to you. Then you can effect the world, act as so to bring things into existence. Medicine is good or bad based on the intent it is manifested with. Same for AI. It will be good or bad medicine in the right and wrong hands. It can't be in wrong hands. Wrongs hands can't use right things. Some medicine is natural. It is very natural in my family. We are strong with the force and all bipolar weirdos. Well, I put the opposites together. They met, did their thing and work together now, mostly. I invoked big medicine. I am big medicine. [That's the] part I understand. Good medicine is healing. I have sacred healing power here on tap. My gift, to channel something from nothing into being. What to do...what to do?

Evidently, you're doing it.  You are our oracle.  

Trump is just a reverse oracle. In the end, it's all the same. We all end up in the same place. He is the ante-Oracle. He stirs the pot, while we keep skimming off the top..... 'til nothing's left. Yes?

(continued......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:28 am

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/733856/Alien-disclosure-Barack-Obama-Paradigm-Research-Group

I tried to tell Steve about Disclosure, but, just like my sister, he still won't believe me.  But, actually, he was pretty darn close.  He is just finding out about the September Surprise.  At one point, it was a live option..... until I put the kibosh on it, thank you very much.  

But he has a good thought...... we don't need to wait until January 22 to start putting out the YouTubes.  We can start doing that, immediately after the CtN, around mid December.  

Actually, if truth be told, I wasn't quite ready in September.  I'm still working on my crib sheet.  I'm just trying to look up identity, and the philosophers, bless their hearts, have it all backwards.  All they have is the brain-mind identity stuff.  

First, we must figure out what identity is, per-se.....

I guess what I'm looking for is Naming and Necessity by Kripke.  But this is misfiled under linguistics.  It should be under ontology, but even Genesis has it backwards...... God just created stuff, and, then, almost as an afterthought, he pointed to Adam.... hey, you, down there, why don't you just go ahead and think up some clever labels..... whatever strikes your fancy.....

Sorry, but I'm thinking that both Saul and God got this backwards.  They just can't see the Logos, for all the labels.  It took Jesus to start getting this Logos/ontology thing straightened out, thank you very much.  

Yes, I'm beginning to smell something fishy, especially wrt N&N....

Wikipedia has a lengthy article on N&N, but no critique, besides saying it's the most important philosophy book of the century.  The SEP has no article on the book.  There are just many scattered references to Saul.  Am I just imagining things, or is there some pretty serious philosophical politics around this whole subject?  

10---------

Bless my soul, but I think this politics is about persons.  Yes, it is some rather serious religious politics going on wrt Disclosure, and it's all about personalism.  How so.......?  

It's also about ETs v UTs.  Hmmm.......

It was Protagoras who said that man was the measurer.  Genesis calls man only the namer.  We were seriously demoted by Genesis.  Jesus tried to restore us to our rightful place, as keepers of the Logos.  

Between Pythagoras, Plato, the Jews and the Muslims, we, persons, didn't stand a chance.  Yes..... it's pantheism v theism..... Pythagoras v Protagoras.  The East.....?  They didn't have a dog in this fight.  

In modern times it was Spinoza v Kant.  And this was the barrier I ran into at U of M.  The story is that Einstein's theory of General Relativity defeated Kant's transcendental idealism.  Yes, it had, until the Princess landed at the White House.  Yes, sports fans, you can't fly the craft without the critter..... and, wrt phenomenology it's humint v sigint.  

It's also the difference between quantum loops and gravity loops.  It has to do with weak measurements and weak links.  

11--------

And this is where stuff gets tricky..... even dicey, sports fans.....

If truth be told, there's more than just a whiff of antisemitism on team Trump.  Yes, when it comes to the Katechon, the Jews are in deep on both sides of that street..... from Haretz to the IMF..... blowing it up, and clamping it down.  Me thinks it will take the Magdalene to straighten this out.  You can't operate the wishing well without the Magdalene.  Yes, Princess...... speaking of personalism?  

I guess that's why the Princess and I are being asked to intervene in Disclosure.  Disclosure, it turns out, pace Steve Bassett, is actually by us, of us and for us.  The Visitors are just Gatekeepers.  And Aliyah may just happen to be a visitor, of sorts.  Hmmm.......

Ron said that I was making things awfully difficult...... sorry 'bout that.  You have my assurances that it won't ever happen again.  

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:53 pm

It is more basic than naming or measuring.  It is about identification.  We are the identifiers of all things.  And it's about Leibniz' PII.  It requires sapience to distinguish anything.  Yes, sentience makes distinctions, but, without identification, distinctions are empty wrt ontology.  Pure distinction is only phenomenological.  

God may have created stuff, but it takes our occasional identification to maintain any ontology.  This is occasionalism.  Existence is necessarily relational, interpersonal.  We are the sustainers of all things.  

There was a young man who said, "God
    Must think it exceedingly odd
    If he finds that this tree
    Continues to be
    When there's no one about in the Quad."

Dear Sir:
    Your astonishment's odd:
    I am always about in the Quad.
    And that's why the tree
    Will continue to be,
    Since observed by
    Yours faithfully,
    GOD.
    George didn't have it quite right, it would seem.  More to the point, is that time is our metanarrational illusion, sustained by our collective eidetic memory.... another crucial aspect of sapience.  

12:20--------

We live in a porous reality, which is about to become more so.  

Eric shows symptoms of inhabiting two worlds, with a somewhat altered state of consciousness, partly plant induced.  I experience such a state in my pursuit of eschatology within the SWH.  The world looks big..... deep space and time.  We, me thinks, are much to quick to listen to our instruments, before listening to our souls.  The starry sky above impresses us ever so much more than the moral code within.  

Yes, God has allowed us to deceive ourselves with our egoic concepts.  However, the veil of nature is not that hard to penetrate, either conceptually or morally, once we give ourselves permission to do so.  Someone, apparently, has to give us that permission.  I labor under the illusion that it's been arranged for me to do that little thing.  

How did I come to this illusion?  Well, it was with the assistance of Sophia and Ron, and forty years of struggling outside the box of materialism.  

So, yes, I continue under the illusion that there there is an MJ12, along with several thousand others, around the world who are in positions where they can influence events.  Yes, reality is the sum total of every conspiracy ever imagined.  Many have surmised such, and are paranoid.  Me, I'm pronoid, thanks to Sophia and Ron.  We are all about to experience a gestalt switch between the two.  Reality will shape shift before our eyes.  

Yes, Donald is a creature of MJ12 and cosmic intelligence (CI).  He is on a mission to soften up the PtB..... to prepare them and the rest of us for Disclosure/Revelation.  

But what if Hillary had won, as many of us had assumed?  I'm guessing that a close election was part of this scenario.  

In fact, I'm guessing further that the September Surprise was to have been the contingency for a Hillary win.  There are many layers to this onion..... many vectors to manipulate, as Ron is discovering.  

Eric conscientiously objects to all this manipulation.  Nobody likes to be manipulated.  We all like to think that we, individually exercise our own free will.  This is another illusion, perhaps the biggest of all..... even, or especially, for Ron, but I suspect that he harbors his own doubts.  

And whose creature am I?   Who put me in charge of the Aquarium.....?  

Well, I'm just trying to be Everyman...... All I do is act naturally, following my protocol.  I drive by looking into the rear view mirror.  I have no crystal ball..... just my own faulty moral sense.  I like to be surprised, too.  Yes, Lord, make my day.  

And, yes, we all have our own drummers to march to.  But our individual drummers all have scores to follow.  At one point, in the not so distant future, we'll all land on the same page.  And won't that be a surprise..... a pleasant one, we trust.  Our vectors will finally be in alignment.  

Yes, Donald is softening up the PtB, partly by informing folks, privately, I'm guessing.   Demonstrating that it is a setup.  At some point, the Princess will get into this act.  I'll be her sidekick.  The wishing well will come along for the ride.  Yes, you can't operate the craft without the critters. Humint over sigint.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:12 am

Ok, sports fans, here's the next layer of the onion......

There are, at least, three factions of Jews..... the Hillary faction, the Bernie faction and, yes, last but not least, the Donald faction.  In fact, Ronald tells me that Donald has the most jews of all of them.  Wonderful.  

And who's coordinating the three factions.....?  

Let me, Lord, let me!!!  

Yes, after all you smart conspiracy guys have left through the green door...... then I can take off my chicken little mask, and put on my messiah mask..... Ron says I can start right back at Grace Fellowship Church.  

I think the conspiracy buffs call this Alternative 3, which is basically like Hal Lindsay's Left Behind, only that most Christians get left behind, too.  This should be fun.  

2---------

Ok, the Princess and I are on the same page about the three factions of Jews......  

1.)  The NY faction..... that belongs to Hillary

2.)  The Jerusalem/Haretz faction belongs to Donald

3.)  then there's the London faction.......

In the meantime, Bill is investigating Dimitri, who is Kevin's friend in Hollywood.  Dimitri is supposed to call me in a couple of days.  

5---------

Eric just sent me this, an hour ago...... The Economist The World in 2017 Cover LEAKED: Ominous Nuclear Death on Tarot Cards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PslzqAKbkk

Check it out sports fans.  

And while you're at it, check this out......

http://fusionlacedillusions.com/index.php/2016/06/14/holy-crap-predictive-programming-economist-shows-pulse-shooting-2016-cover/

(continued....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:41 am

All my bags are packed
    I'm ready to go
    I'm standin' here outside your door
    I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
    But the dawn is breakin'
    It's early morn
    The taxi's waitin'
    He's blowin' his horn
    Already I'm so lonesome
    I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
    Tell me that you'll wait for me
    Hold me like you'll never let me go
    'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
    Don't know when I'll be back again
    Oh babe, I hate to go

There's so many times I've let you down
    So many times I've played around
    I tell you now, they don't mean a thing
    Every place I go, I'll think of you
    Every song I sing, I'll sing for you
    When I come back, I'll bring your wedding ring

Three blind mice. Three blind mice.
    See how they run. See how they run.
    They all ran after the farmer's wife
    Who cut off their tails with a carving knife
    Did you ever see such a sight in your life
    As three blind mice?

Three decrepit rodents. Three decrepit rodents.
    Observe how they motivate. Observe how they motivate.
    They all pursued the agriculturist's spouse
    Who cut off their appendages with a culinary cleaver.
    Have you ever witnessed such a phenomenon in your existence
    As three decrepit rodents?

Three myopic rodents. Three myopic rodents.
    Observe how they perambulate. Observe how they perambulate.
    They all circumnavigated the agriculturist's significant other
    Who amputated their extremities with a carving utensil.
    Did you ever observe such an occurrence in your existence
    As three myopic rodents?
    We've met the the musketeers, and they are us....

Look at the person on your right.... he is deplorable
    Look at the one on your left.... she is a sleeper agent
    Now, look at the clown in the middle...... he can't tell his head from from his tail.  

This is how the small world goes around..... 10^10 times.

Yes, it's a treadmill..... half of us are on the way up..... the other half are on the way down, helping those on the way up.

What happens to Malcom in the Middle.....? He steals from the rich, and gives to the poor.

(continued......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:04 pm

Eric forwarded this.......
    “Therefore, the human being who can do without
    God, lacking even the desire, that is no
    human being at all. But if they are able to comprehend
    God, that indeed could not be God. So,
    the true lover is never free from striving, they
    revolve restlessly and ceaselessly around the light
    of God. And God consumes them, making them
    nothing, destroying the veil of their reason.” We are all moths drawn to our destruction. We can not help it.

Similarity is one thing, comparison is
    another. Although our mind cannot comprehend
    that reality, yet how can mind abandon the effort?
    If our reason gave up the struggle, it would no
    longer be reason. Reason is that thing that perpetually,
    night and day, is restless while thinking
    and struggling, striving to comprehend, even
    though God is unknowable and incomprehensible.
    Reason is like a moth, and the Beloved is like a
    candle. Whenever the moth dashes itself against
    the candle, it is consumed and destroyed, but the moth is this way by nature. No matter how much
    that consuming flame and agony may hurt, the
    moth cannot fly from the candle.”

You have much fewer choices the closer to the flame you go. Your reason will evaporate.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:08 am

More from Eric....... the first one is from yesterday.....
    You have much fewer choices the closer to the flame you go. Your reason will evaporate.

They say, “I am God” meaning, “I am not, God is all. There is no existence but God. I have lost all separation. I am nothing.” In this the humility is greater than being a servant of God. Servant of God are dangerous. Beware.

Until a person is drowned in the water, they do not know. I used to think baptism was a cleansing. I didn’t realize it was a ritualized murder.

That person is drowned when no movement, nor any action belongs to them, all their movements spring from the movement of the water. A lion was chasing a deer, and the deer was fleeing. There were two beings evident: the lion and the deer. But when the lion caught up with the deer, and the deer was overpowered beneath the lion’s clutch, and out of terror became unconscious and senseless, collapsing before the lion in that moment only the lion remained. The deer was effaced and no longer existed.

There really is no way to pass over but through death and after to be carried by your true spirit to the true reality where all struggle ceases and things become clear instantly. There is truly only One. But you may continue your mental efforts if you like.

“True absorption is when God creates in saints a fear. This is not the fear of men and women who are scared of lions, leopards and death. Rather, it is the fear of separation. This fear is a gift from God, just as security, pleasure and joy, eating and sleeping—all these are gifts from God. God shows the saints, while they are fully conscious, forms that only they can see. The inner form of the lion, leopard, and fire become visible so they will know that reality is not of this world,  True absorption is when God creates in saints a fear. This is not the fear of men and women who are scared of lions, leopards and death. Rather, it is the fear of separation. This fear is a gift from God, just as security, pleasure and joy, eating and sleeping—all these are gifts from God. God shows the saints, while they are fully conscious, forms that only they can see. The inner form of the lion, leopard, and fire become visible so they will know that reality is not of this world…Lovers of God, however, being absorbed in God, have come to know the Builder and have seen with the eye of knowingness. They have eaten bread and salt together, and mingled the two. The Builder is never absent from their heart and their gaze. Men and women such as this pass away in God. With them, sin is not sin, and crime is not crime, since they are absorbed.”

To know the Lover is to be destroyed. To smell of The Rose is to invite Death. You are asked which world you desire to occupy. It is an awesome question. Yes, you fear your separation from the image that catches your attention. You don;t want to move your eyes for a second. It’s beyond obsession. It is of no use to your cause, this awareness.

This is beyond causes and pain and suffering. God can do as It likes. It has and it will. We are loved though. It would listen to our ranting for 10 billion years. I never saw it like that. I saw myself as the flea, but instead all those words I read I experienced as pure Light.

To be absorbed is an awesome and devastating thing. This is the dynamo of creation I touched my tongue to. I’m not sure I was ready for this, but of course I was.

Do not fall in love with the vase for it is only here to contain the rose. We really have been bad little boys and girls.

We are the astrolabe to view the heavens with and creator beyond. You have all the tools within yourself to make the connection. What a counter intuitive quest, to seek your destruction, but it is the spirit within us that pulls us towards it while it tweaks the mind to resist and round and round we go.

And why all of this? Because we could not take it all at once, the game would be over instantly.

I am learning the art of absorption in the water. It is an art. We need this badly, each of us. I’m walking beside a friend now. When we begin to teach things change, we teach because we see the pain in the hearts that come to us and we have no choice.

We no longer plant our flag and wave it in front of everyone’s faces. We go inside and few come back.

God is one and the Way is one, there is no disagreement. None. Anywhere. One wonders then. Why all of this. The sun will shine without the tree there to receive its light. It had no need of us, of this. I see this is just the way it is. It is what it is. If people don't like it, well, tough. There is no separation. There never was not will be. It is grace to allow us to think there was a god to serve or servants to serve it.

Funny It allowed that. It is as if we are infected with a common delusion. There are forces who do not accept they are One.

It showed me Dan and laughed and sang while it did it

It removed all doubt

Even now I persist just a bit. Enough to be married and work a job and send emails, but I am utterly absorbed otherwise.

There is no disagreement between myself and others of the One. It is the same light.

We are United and serving a single task. There is only one king.  

All are doing Gods will. Interesting.

Reprobate and righteous. Neither ones deeds matter, only the heart. Why does It test us?

There is a universal principle of sinking a root against the wind

We are the root

Ironically we are called to be not gnats, but Sparrow-Hawks. That's a beautiful synchronistic. Black Hawks name as a boy was Sparrow-Hawk.

All people serve god. This world here now is the resurrection. We are all doing Gods work here now. This must be Heaven. What a beautiful way to see it.

There is a vast difference between fear and attainment. This is The Great Work. Some of us are close to God. There are stages of attainment and then there is absorption. We can get just a small par of the holographic truth and we can discover and guess the rest. Writing these words transmits the energy.

There is a vast difference between fear and attainment. This is The Great Work. Some of us are close to God. There are stages of attainment and then there is absorption. We can get just a small par of the holographic truth and we can discover and guess the rest. Writing these words transmits the energy.

The day approaches. I'm sitting in the dark waiting for it. We all are.

Last word from Rumi today…he doesn’t shut up…Jesus laughed a lot. John wept a lot. John said to Jesus, “You have become exceedingly carefree against all the subtle deceits, that you laugh so much.” Jesus replied, “You have become exceedingly unmindful of the subtle, mysterious, wonderful graces and loving kindness of God, that you weep so much.” One of God’s saints was present at this incident. He asked God, “Which of these two has the higher station?” God answered, “He who thinks better of Me.” In other words, “I come when you think of Me. Each person has an image and an idea of Me. Whatever picture he forms of Me, there I am. I fill that picture where God dwells. I care nothing for that point of view where God does not exist. Cleanse your thoughts, O human, for they are My abode and dwelling place.”  Now test yourself as to weeping and laughter, fasting and prayer, solitude and company, and the rest. Which of these is more profitable to you? Whichever brings you straighter on the road and gains you the greatest advancement, choose that task. Take counsel from your heart, even though others may disagree. The truth is within you. Compare it with what others say. When they agree, then follow that course.

I have the right most beautiful image of God right now…Its the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I have seen it within myself staring out of my eyes. Am I the luckiest person on Earth? If I am telling the Truth I AM.

I must be an external physician now until people's internal instinct is fully restored. So that's why a Shaman is at your door. The saints guided me to health and to you. I asked to see things as they truly are. Imagine what we will become together when the blinders are off and hearts have been strengthened! Now is the season of gathering. I was a Christian prophet stolen by the true heart of Islam, that heart is the same heart and light in myself. It doesn't matter where you start, you will have to give up belief at some point but then you find something bigger than anyone ever could have described. It can only be experienced. This must be revealed to each person, just for them. No one can resist the light forever. We are learning the sweet joy of unison.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:23 pm

Shrug Wink It is a gift to see and experience this. Here we are growing on the Earth for no more purpose than singing, dancing and laughing before the sun in union. We have profoundly misunderstood the meaning of life. But we are starting to become aware.

They would use power for gain, where it's true use is to lift all together.

If ego does not take its hand from the wheel now, we will go through a time of great darkness. There is no more warning.

We need enough stillness to let Inner Truth pierce us. We are just midwives here.

The funny thing about this drama, there is no becoming. ALL JUST IS. So what are we talking about Wink

"We ourselves are not an illusory part of Reality; rather are we Reality itself illusorily conceived." The window is open and we are free to fly around here.

Intuitive inspiration persists in the world-unlike prophetic inspiration, or the revelation of Gods law through a prophetic-spokesman-which ended with Mohammad. One could argue this, but I agree. Intuitive inspiration is what completes the prophetic. It's all connected, duh.

We are impermanent pseudo-determinations of the one reality. I have to believe each is a microcosmic experiment that hopefully produces fruit. To sustain the whole. Eat of my flesh. Remembering our origins now. I am here to be an interior-seeing guide for an exterior facing world. I keep feeling it will all come in a rush.

We are Reality itself illusorily conceived...love that. It was necessary to deceive. To allow faith to grow.

And be transcended  

Eric, please cease with the use of the pronoun 'they', unless it is specified, unambiguously.  The use of an ambiguous 'they' constitutes a cardinal sin.  

12:30am-----------

The Simulation Hypothesis is only a step away from the God Hypothesis........ https://youtu.be/wgSZA3NPpBs

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:17 am

The question of the day is whether Donald could or should stay in office, with the advent of disclosure......

My first inclination was.... no.  

My second inclination is..... maybe.

I'm thinking that Donald could be our heaven sent cover for disclosure.  

The test will be the upcoming CtN2.....

Can we pull off C2, with no one being the wiser..... not even me or Ron?  I'm betting that it is possible.... even probable.... even desirable.  Yes?

I notice continued convergence on disclosure on almost every front, as with the previous SH YouTube.  My role here needs not even be messenger.  I'm simply a QC inspector, like Throop is at Riverside.  I guess I'm following in my son's footsteps.  

How then will the CtN shape up......?  

It would be a lot like Thanksgiving at Deep Creek Lake.....

Those who need to be informed would be.  The rest are allowed to merely continue on the accelerating acclimation track.  

We're waiting for the evangelicals to catch up.  And they are moving apace, especially in conjunction with the Donald polarization phenomenon.  

We're keeping on track to disclosure without Disclosure.  And I'm continued to be allowed the illusion that I'm in charge.  The historians will be able to argue over the timeline.  Disclosure for me came a week ago yesterday, with the wishing well incident.  It was just too good a story for me to pass up.   If truth be told, from the perspective of the CohTT, the coherence surpasses the correspondence, by a considerable margin.  Yes, even like the resurrection story.  We needed the Princess, in order for our wishes to come true.  And our #1 wish was for disclosure without Disclosure.  

3:45-------

If we had sufficient bandwidth on the boat to Skype, we wouldn't need to have anybody besides John and maybe Kevin.  But it would be nice to have a get together, even so.  In the end, it's up to the Princess.  With the help of Kevin and Ron, I could attempt to recruit a MoAPS focus group from among the other passengers.  We wouldn't need more than a handful.  

All we're doing is market testing for the eschaton.  We wouldn't actually be marketing it.  Just ascertaining where the market is with regard to the timeline.  We would be developing a QC protocol with respect to tracking public sentiment over time.  

So this is gonna be disclosure, California style.... laid back.  I hope that Eric will approve.  But, I'm sort of like the Narc at a pot party, just making sure that we all follow our respective protocols, and that the party stays on track, and doesn't get rowdy.  

And we make sure that there is always enough pot to go around to everyone.  Nobody's excluded, and, by the same token, we all toke in moderation.  Folks are allowed to bring their own Tea.  

I hope that Steve will approve. He is currently pushing for a lame-duck disclosure. That's good, and that's more or less what's happening. We are just trying to avoid the WHPB.

And what do we do about the Donald problem......? We remain hopeful that he won't make too big a mess. This will give the liberals a chance to regroup..... keeping their powder dry for the next go around.

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:21 pm

Eric......
    All are servants of God, in every moment. He who labored for the dawn will not be disappointed. Fear becomes a surety. Who has the stronger surety? There are degrees. You are moved by apocalypse, I am moved by revelation. Do whatever it takes to advance as far as we can. We do this out of love for source and self, not fear, not for gain or power. If god gives its blessing one can do what many could. For those that realize everything is from god, everything is the same. Ignorance is no better than knowledge, but we are to move from darkness into light. There is a movement from dawn to darkness and darkness to dawn. There is movement, but there also can be a cessation to motion. Whatever notion of god we have is wrong, but yet to know your soul is to know God. It is the essence of things we are learning to see. In people, the world, ourselves, this same essence draws us. There is no hope but to become the Sun.

We once fought external powers, but now we fight them internally.

But the way to win is to yield and not push back.

I will never resist. I will push and pull when it feels right and the times are right. What more can anyone do in the dark waiting for the dawn who knows struggle only traps you tighter.

The world is falling asunder, economically and politically.  Globalism is dead.  And this is happening right on time.  

Is the new world order upon us?  Yes, the NWO replaces the Katechon.  

If I recall my history, from Captain Rbrt Collins' ATS, George HW was supposed to have been the Disclosure president, in the Spring of '91. That's about when I came tripping into the tulip patch, warning Ron that he'd better mind his p's & q's, or my big sister would tell George's sister on him.  It was George who foresaw the NWO.  He came within a hair's breadth of bringing it about.  I guess it would have been slightly premature.  

Now, the time is a bit fuller. It may be full enough. We shall see. We have all the time in the world, after all. Just ask Eric.

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:25 am

There is a lengthy article about Steve Bannon in the nyt.  There's no indication that he might have a clue about the ww.  If Donald did have a clue, he's moved onto more immediate stuff.

In any case, Donald will not control access.  So, it looks like a clear path to dwithoutD.  In case of emergency, we can arrange for personal disclosure, as is probably already being done.  War has been pretty much contained.  That leaves us with famine and pestilence.  Donald could be quite helpful with those.  The biggest remaining uncertainty is fertility.  

Let's take this as a priority item, going forward.  The first step is to set a date or number for peak/pop.  Or before that, we might need to ascertain the largest political obstacles to doing so, and figure out how to persuade them.  

4---------

This has come across my desk....... https://cosmosmagazine.com/physics/what-is-cosmos-doing-sporting-a-cover-story-on-parallel-universes  
    Referring to a sleeper article that Cosmos has resurrected.  

It seems to me that, if the world were slightly less insane, Cosmos and Economist would have traded covers.  Yes?  

From Eric.......
    Summing some things up based on Discourses.

Who are the saints? What does that idea of saints represent? The saints are the mind of the collective body of humanity. When the body does not follow the mind, there is chaos. What Islam did was create a space where God could walk and talk amongst men unchallenged in the heart. The Prophet was misunderstood quite literally, as Jesus was. Our Beloved drives us from comfort as it did Jesus. We wear a robe of honor to be so pursued and protected by the maker of all things. If Reality was openly revealed there would be no further need of words. When the heart bears witness what need is there of the tongue? There is a need for each part of the whole, so wholeness can be realized. The tree that bore fruit is more valuable than the 100 other barren ones. One certainty is better than 100 doubts. I think Ben Franklin must have read Rumi. I see Rumi in his words. One could say there is a point to a tree compared to the Sun. The tree exists to give evidence of the sun, wind and water it grew from. Words are only glimpses of the subtle invisible essence. Our bodies are on the shore but our souls are of the sea. Rumi says the same thing over and over. Seek The Beloved, but never forget The Beloved is pursuing you every moment.

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:04 am

Continuing from Eric......
    I take a little I find from everywhere. I'm painting a picture and polishing my mirror. I look into the mirror every now and then to remind myself it's not important. Things continue with or without me here.

There is something unseen speaking to us. It's calling us each to dive into the ocean of Self and dive deep in pursuit of something waiting for us at the bottom of your ocean, yourself. You can't hold your breath. How are you going to reach it with no air? You thought this would be easy?

When we are still, we can feel the motion of the universe inside of us and outside we can see it. Put what you see outside and feel inside together and what do you have?

Feeling synchronized with he Tarot or your inner intuition is a powerful humbling feeling. Your left asking yourself with the power of the Universe in your hands, "Shit, now what?".

You may have faith in your heart, but unless you share it through words, it is worth nothing. We are animals filled with words that come from our mouths or minds. The thing about losing your fear, the hope can go as well. It is put I us to reach higher than we are, though the Angels and animals are content to serve by nature, we struggle in between animal and spirit consciousness. In others, lust leads. Everyone else is in agony. These are the believers. I call them to the light as you do, others call them to their animal lusts. This is the truth, whatever you possess. Spend it in Our name, then Our grace will supervene. We were given an impossible task with no power but the breath of god to pick us up and drive us on. Our loving breath carries you on. I Love Our reflection more than gold in the mirror. Things are made clear by their opposites. God says it has no opposite. I was a hidden treasure and I wanted to be known. So a dark world was made for Its light to be known. And I sent my attributes into creation through prophets and saints. We are the theatre for the light of It, God. Soul flees possessions. It knows nothing finer than itself. He punishes us with riches. Try to explain that to the powers that be. If some of them understand this, they are truly saints. It is said westerners do not understand Rumi. He is not of course literal. I understand Rumi perfectly. He was a friend to all religions. All it means is I am part of God turning back towards us. Yay us. I'm not sure how far along things are. I am as limited as a piece of gold foil twisted into shapes. Not until we turn back en masse does the show end.

Like the Sufis, I have ecstatic joy as I am consumed every waking moment, as the fly. These are foolish people Wink Just a fly in love. Arabic is a spiritual language. It's true heart is beauty and is veiled as everything is. Just from a secular perspective Islam is just a richer religion, it flows around God abs ourselves in union with It as opposed to the putrid watered down faith of the West. I see the beautiful heart hidden and veiled in the literal interpretation of the agonizing truth that we are animal and spirit. If God has blinded us, It can wake us up how and when It likes.

The Koran says, "If the sea were ink for the Words of God, the sea would be spent before the words of God are spent." It takes 5 drams of ink to copy the Koran. Therefore, the Koran is only a symbol of Gods knowledge.

Imagine what will happen when people find God's words written on their hearts. When the words are transcended and they see with a word God created all things. What event could replicate the joy, the splendor of the moment you see the true light within? Who could orchestrate such a thing? Only the heart of God. Blindness brings progress, when we see, time to get off.

What is the form compared to its meaning?

I see now it was God who dove into the ocean for me and u and when he grabs ahold of you you know it. You have described us like this. He comes for the pearls.  

Ideas are like fish. If you want to catch little fish, you can stay in the shallow water. But if you want to catch big fish, you’ve got to go deeper. Down deep, the fish are more powerful and more pure. They’re huge and abstract. And they’re very beautiful. I look for a certain kind of fish that is important to me, one that can translate to cinema. But there are all kinds of fish swimming down there. There are fish for business, fish for sports. There are fish for everything. Everything, anything that is a thing, comes from the deepest level. Modern physics calls that level the Unified Field. The more your consciousness — your awareness — is expanded, the deeper you go toward this source, and the bigger the fish you can catch. - David Lynch

You have to love the ideas you find down deep, feed it, bring it into being by your focus.

I am down deep here with Rumi. There is an idea here or several that are bubbling up. Kinda crazy.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:46 am

Date: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
    Subject: Vacation project
    To: Kevin, Ron, John
    Cc: Aliyah

Kevin,

I'm doubtful that you have been doing your homework on the BPWH.

The title of our project will be The Princess and her Wishing Well (ww).

If we had a ww, what would we wish for? Is there any doubt that we would wish for the best possible world (bpw)?

Besides the Princess, the cast of characters will include footmann, chicken little, John and Kevin.

The various characters will be introduced, along with their stories.

(continued.....)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:46 am

The following is the entirety of the vacation project thread, pasted from the 'forwarded' copy of the latest email in thread, therefore the chronology is reversed.....
    Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2016
    Subject: Vacation project
    To: (I noticed that my bogus yahoo address was inserted here)
    Cc: Kevin, Ron, John, Aliyah

(cont.....)

Basically, it will make no difference to me, whether a microphone or camera is present.... I just keep on blogging along..... old prophets never die.....

IOW, especially for the benefit of the west coast audience, there will be zero (0) scripting or framing.  Sorry, Kevin.  Any such editing will be after the fact, with no (0) up front copyrighting.   I'd be quite willing to sleep with an open mic, if necessary to get this point across.  The only thing that should matter to any of us is the akashic record.  That's the only record that counts, in the end.  

(cont.....2)

On Wednesday, November 30, 2016, Dan

It's come to my attention that various of us are randomly deleted from responses, even when the return addresses appear correct.  For instance, I've gotten none since the double send of Aliyah's.... 'Sorry to hear.....   My last one about John was a triple send.  Anyway......

Earlier, I was negotiating about editing, but it is becoming increasingly clear that there will be no editing rights.  All raw footage is made publicly available, with no copy protection.  

In return, Kevin has exclusivity wrt any contact with any other media person.  Agreed?  

While Kevin, or anyone else, is on the scene, they must be fully prepared to participate in any ongoing discussion.  There will be no hiding behind a camera, or anywhere else.  

(continued.....)

On Wednesday, November 30, 2016, dan wrote:

This is where John could come into the picture.  John and I could start a bar fight..... maybe a brawl.   We'll need Kashmir to referee.  No kicking allowed.  

On Nov 30, 2016 at 12:05 AM, dan> wrote:

What may be most difficult will be to speak with fellow passengers.  That's where a KWF business card might come in handy.  And Kashmir could play a part.  Talking to Christians will be particularly tricky.  But it's not like I've never practiced..... and been thrown in jail for the effort.  

I doubt whether a single passenger will have signed on for a lecture on theology.   Oh, well.....

On Nov 29, 2016 at 11:25 PM, wrote:

The central premise of the BPWH is that we did not emerge fortuitously, out of the mud.  We are here, gratis some vital force.  A generic vitalism would be animistic.  

But the force we all feel, at some level, is more than animistic, it is personal.  This is the main point of the BPWH.  Not easy to convey, but we will, somehow.  

It's late, now.  This mostly has to be spontaneous conversation.  There will be some editing, of course.  Maybe a lot.  We'll soon see.

(continued.....)  

On Tuesday, November 29, 2016, Dan  wrote:
    Kevin,

I'm doubtful that you have been doing your homework on the BPWH.  

The title of our project will be The Princess and her Wishing Well (ww).  

If we had a ww, what would we wish for?  Is there any doubt that we would wish for the best possible world (bpw)?  

Besides the Princess, the cast of characters will include footmann, chicken little, John and Kevin.  

The various characters will be introduced, along with their stories.  

(continued.....)

4:45----------

Kevin continues to be incommunicado with me, but not with Ron.  This is fine, except that the situation was being otherwise represented to me.  That is not fine.  This situation remains unresolved.  

In the meantime, let's check out the following....... http://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/04/the-illusion-of-reality/479559/ .   This is from the Sarfatti list.  

6:45----------

This from the Donald Hoffman interview in the Atlantic......
    But when you do a split-brain operation, a complete transection of the corpus callosum, you get clear evidence of two separate consciousnesses. Before that slicing happened, it seemed there was a single unified consciousness. So it’s not implausible that there is a single conscious agent. And yet it’s also the case that there are two conscious agents there, and you can see that when they’re split. I didn’t expect that, the mathematics forced me to recognize this. It suggests that I can take separate observers, put them together and create new observers, and keep doing this ad infinitum. It’s conscious agents all the way down.
    Sound familiar?  

In other words......
    Gefter: But if there’s a W, are you saying there is an external world?

Hoffman: Here’s the striking thing about that. I can pull the W out of the model and stick a conscious agent in its place and get a circuit of conscious agents. In fact, you can have whole networks of arbitrary complexity. And that’s the world.

We like to suppose that our scientific instruments are somehow able to bypass the intersubjectivity issue.  Think again, sports fans.  All these instruments have been able to do is reinforce our intersubjective illusion of a supposedly objective world.  

Physics tells us that there are no public physical objects. So what’s going on? Here’s how I think about it. I can talk to you about my headache and believe that I am communicating effectively with you, because you’ve had your own headaches. The same thing is true as apples and the moon and the sun and the universe. Just like you have your own headache, you have your own moon. But I assume it’s relevantly similar to mine. That’s an assumption that could be false, but that’s the source of my communication, and that’s the best we can do in terms of public physical objects and objective science.  
    Gefter: I suspect they’re reacting to things like Roger Penrose and Stuart Hameroff’s model, where you still have a physical brain, it’s still sitting in space, but supposedly it’s performing some quantum feat. In contrast, you’re saying, “Look, quantum mechanics is telling us that we have to question the very notions of ‘physical things’ sitting in ‘space.’”

Hoffman: I think that’s absolutely true. The neuroscientists are saying, “We don’t need to invoke those kind of quantum processes, we don’t need quantum wave functions collapsing inside neurons, we can just use classical physics to describe processes in the brain.” I’m emphasizing the larger lesson of quantum mechanics: Neurons, brains, space ... these are just symbols we use, they’re not real. It’s not that there’s a classical brain that does some quantum magic. It’s that there’s no brain! Quantum mechanics says that classical objects—including brains—don’t exist. So this is a far more radical claim about the nature of reality and does not involve the brain pulling off some tricky quantum computation. So even Penrose hasn’t taken it far enough. But most of us, you know, we’re born realists. We’re born physicalists. This is a really, really hard one to let go of.

(cont......)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:38 pm