Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:15 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:09 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:08 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 4:13 pm by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+6
MrZ
GSB/SSR
Bard
Sparky
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
10 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:29 pm

And I meant weird as suggesting something supernatural; uncanny. I love that word, uncanny. Let's be mysterious and unsettling Wink

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:39 pm

Vladimir and Estragon, yes. Haha. Suicide is cheating. I'm taking my licks. Ask me that again when my pancreas decides to eat my body.

Dan, now don't go thinking we are the two witnesses. That would be really weird! You know, I have nothing else really to do, I'm down Wink

The dream has arranged for me to travel to India this summer for 3 weeks for work, but really it is to meet Kali and Ganesh and finally to see Sri Arobindou's place. I'm beyond excited. What a mysterious thing life is.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:01 am

The Fools of God

"The sect of lovers is distinct from all others; Lovers have a religion and faith all their own." - Rumi

"Beyond the Mind. Sufis are His most beloved fools, for He has a special tenderness for those who are lost in love. We talk of being madly in love with a human lover, but those who have been embraced by a divine lover are lost in a deeper madness, which is at the same time a secret so intimate that it can hardly be told in words. Love can never be understood by the mind. Those that wish to enter this path must accept that they can never explain either to themselves or others the mysterious inner unfolding that is taking them home. The dynamics of the heart follow laws so different from those of the mind that the seeker needs to begin by accepting the mind's limitations, and realize that on the spiritual journey rational thought is a hindrance rather than a help. In the words of Attar, 'When love comes, reason disappears. Reason cannot live with the folly of love; love has nothing to do with human reason.'" - Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:28 am

Again these synchronicities. Now you have me ranting. I wrote this the other day and didn't post it. Sounded too religious and preachy, but as I wrote it to myself. Appropriate here maybe.

40 Days and Nights

The true I
    The kingdom of heaven within
    Seeks it's freedom from the deep

Gnosis liberates the Light
    From the material dream
    What is Gnosis
    That is for you to find yourself
    Most will not
    But all shall taste salvation
    These are separate things
    Gnosis and salvation
    Awareness of the thoughts of God
    Is the great reward
    The great Master
    Fasted for 40 days and nights
    He came to the end of his body
    The impulses of the body
    Must be mastered
    Gnosis gifts one with
    Mastery of the self
    It brings one to attention
    It allows one to become the Watcher
    Slowly the old reactions calm
    The process requires heat
    Gold must be purified
    In the fire
    Deep passions must be mastered
    You must rise above the animal
    The animal must be made to serve
    The true I
    Desire must be guided
    To fuel the fire
    You can not ignore your passion
    Experience it fully
    See it in your mind
    But do not identify with it
    Then the thought will
    Evaporate
    If you can not resist the dance
    Find others to help
    A true teacher will give freely
    For freely have they received
    You are light and shadow
    The opposites must
    Embrace
    You must find a truce
    Within
    You must pay attention
    In every moment
    Let your future plans go
    Cut the Gordian knots
    Of your past

Perhaps it is best to toil our days
    In ignorance after all
    Oh to soar like the birds
    Seeing for the great eye
    Going to and fro about the Earth
    The birds invite us to fly with them
    They offer us their eyes
    If we dare to lose touch with the ground
    The true I must
    Lead all others within
    We are not these thoughts
    We are not what we feel
    We must free ourselves from this shell
    It shall not persist
    What you are now here
    Is temporary
    It is difficult to accept
    But you must rise above Maya
    Center yourself in the true I
    Allow the Shekinah glory
    To dwell in the tabernacle within
    Oh that crafty Fool dancing
    In front of our eyes offering his
    Sweets and foolish distractions
    You can laugh with but never dance
    With the Devil
    Something much bigger than us
    Peers through our eyes
    Into this dream world
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:30 am

Eric,

Thank you for your posts.  I think you should continue to follow your path..... continue following your bliss.

Our paths do overlap.... to a fair degree.  There is much that I can and will receive from your musings. You are welcome here.... as the spirit moves.

However, if we wish to participate in the coming MoAPS, we'll need to be rather more focused than you seem comfortable with.  You are still young.  Me.... not so much.  This should be your time to experiment.... and I sure don't need to tell you that.  

My focus is that of Gauguin's..... who are we... from whence do we come, and whither do we go?  

I'm sure we agree that all our actions are in reference to the Source, whether we know it or not..... whether they be for good or evil.

I keep myself open to play in the MoAPS game, when and if the Lord so chooses. That has got to be my continuing focus. If I have a calling, that is it.... and has been for forty years.

If there is to be a MoAPS, it's dimension are clear.... to me, at least.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:32 am

Dude, I'm focused Wink I experiment. Hit me. I'm open. Just sharing my view from here. Have I ever come across close minded? I just had to find the light to fuel the next phase of reentry.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:57 am

Eric,

If you wish to play this game, I'm sure that you are qualified.  

But it would take some concentration on your part, certainly at first.  

You might start by telling me anything you don't understand or disagree wrt the BPWH.....

For instance, you might start with the mnemonic that has been developed, over the last few months.....

The last full iteration of it was in the March 7 post.

It is a lengthy mnemonic, but, as I have since pointed out, it is covered by Leibniz' PSR.

Just before your first post, I had written a review of Pruss' book on the PSR. His is the first favorable review of it, since Darwin. You might glance at that post, and the contents of the book.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:16 am

I'm qualified for the loony bin or eternity, so I think that qualifies me for your adventure Wink

I have had to sift through hundreds of pages of your work, it was only fair you hear me out for a few pages.

BPWH response incoming...I need to collect my thoughts. I'll keep it brief.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:17 am

You have 15% of my attention at this moment.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:27 am

15%...........

Well, that should suffice to see if we actually are on the same page..... or, perhaps I should amend that..... how about in the same ballpark.... with reference to the methodology.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:29 am

BTW, what is it your looking for regarding the BPWH? You want to know if it makes me scared or cry? Do you want to know if I have any secrets hidden in my subconscious. Do you need cannon fodder?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:42 am

I'm just a plain old beggar.  

You would be my first interlocutor in many a moon......

Guinea-pig.....?  Even possibly one who is favorably disposed.  How does that sound?

Ummm......

I need fresh eyes.  And you might find that more structure.... more ratio for your message would be helpful.  

Then there is always the issue of urgency.....

Urgency is a tricky..... perhaps, the most tricky issue.....

All we are already 'saved', as we were from the beginning.  

But we're not quite in heaven, yet.  Well, I speak for myself, and the many others who are struggling to survive.... and the many of us who are terminally depressed..... depressed unto death.  

Tricky..... because this is always the BPW, but we are very confused about that.  

You've figured that out, but no one else has.  I can help you.... you can help me explain that to others.  

Yes..... every option remains open.  Sure, we could be the two witnesses.  Why not?  

The Cosmic Nous (noose?) bides its time........
    And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
    Slouches towards Bethlehem.....
    Incoming.......

We can do nothing.... in the same breath, we can do everything.  

My kingdom for that butterfly in Africa who triggers the hurricane.  

There will be a cosmic trigger.  I sure don't want to miss it.  I wish to have a front row seat.  What about you, Eric?  

2pm--------

And moving right along........

I find this to be a very useful review of Nagel's Mind&Cosmos......

http://edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2012/12/nagel-and-his-critics-part-v.html .

Feser points out that many critics claim that Nagel is only attacking a straw man.  The critics claim that Nagel is attacking reductionistic materialism, and that naturalists consider reductionism to be a dead horse.  

Feser is quick to point out that scientists are have no contender to replace that straw man.  Nagel chooses an Aristotelian form of teleology.  

Biologists claim to have long since dismissed Aristotle.  This would be the reversion of the millennium.  We're coming back to some form of vitalism/organicism.  The scientists refuse to choose their poison.  

Fine..... the rest of us will be glad to help them out.  

(cont.)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Dude, my life has become filled with Magick and Light! I know I sound like a zealot, but that is just because of the way I write. As RAW, I believe in nothing. I am lucky to have no care in the world materially. I am down, of course, to be your Guinea Pig. No mistake I tangled with you. Really, I am an open book and I think we can help each other. I desperately want detail and to fill in some of the picture and see how things compute.

Please don't think I am so overwhelmed with Joy and Light I can't function. I listen to all and follow none. I assure you, I am clear, lucid and focused, though going with the flow. As the good Taoists try to do, I'm maintain about a 70% level of effort at life right now. I am a smartass, which I will temper. I feel very mischievous sometimes and I like to see people's heads melt as they grapple with these things.

Do I want to miss it? NOOOOOO!!!!!! I was born for this! I want to develop myself to my maximum in mind, body and spirit with my time left. I have been fortunate to learn to rise above materialism. Now what?

I'll be happy to be your ears and see how things swirl together.

What is it you think I figured out actually?

I am just in the moment now. I have few if any plans, just vague pushes and feelings. I was told to wait and listen, so I have not been that great a listener for you to date. Forgive me, I was being turned inside out and rebuilt. The work is far from complete, but I see a Light. I know I am onto the greatest thing in my life.

I for one will give All and go All the Way. Why the hell not!

I have no depression, though in the past, I despaired. I have peace. That is enough for now after a life of frantic urgency. You can imagine.

I'm listening and now at 25% focus Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:14 pm

Eric,

Alright, I'll proceed as if the ball were in my court.  Interrupt whenever the spirit moves you......

I don't think we'll have much problem convincing almost everyone that life is not just an absurdity in a meaningless universe.  Even fewer believe that everything is just atoms swerving in the void.  

But then we're confronted with total confusion/consternation when it comes to describing what else there might be.  

Most just praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.  Nothing wrong with that.... it gets us through the day.

Yes, we seem to be muddling through..... one day at a time. But is that truly enough?  

For the last several centuries, we have had a unifying vision of material progress.  This vision has done well, especially for the many who could hold on to it.  It has not gone away, but who would argue that its luster has not been tarnished?  Many are disillusioned.  

Materialism operates rather like a pyramid scheme.... there are always promises of more..... up until the day the check bounces... the bank closes.  We're not there..... not yet.  

5:40-----------

We could go on like this...... back and forth......

But there is a decision point.  It's not hard to find.  

Are we a cancer or a chrysalis.... upon the Earth.  If life is an absurdity in a meaningless universe, then surely we are the former.  

Are we experiencing our death-throes or our birth-pangs?  Most are resigned to fate.  I doubt that the Earth can be half-pregnant.  

What then is our mission, if we choose to accept it?  

It is to be witnesses to the truth.  What else could it be?  Anything more?  Anything less?  

The next issue to address is the boundedness or unboundedness of the World.......

Hang in there, Eric.  This the last big question.   

There is tremendous confusion about this.  Size matters, but not in the way that most people think.  

And here comes something weird.......

Of all the religions that I've run across, only one makes an issue out of it, even though most of its adherents were long ago consigned to the material evidence of a vast/infinite expanse.

There you have it.........

(cont.)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:59 pm

Chrysalis! The sleeper must awaken! The thing about a new butterfly, there is quite a mess left behind after the birth. The former shell at every stage feeds the next iteration.

Witnesses to Truth, yes. I'm hangin. Today, was an amazing day, can't complain. What else can we do but witness as we squirm under the finger of forces beyond us? I feel like Stretch Armstrong. Enough about my soreness. I would appreciate directness from the 5th dimension, but that is now it manifests in my life. I am learning to become aware and sense that world that wraps us like a shell. They watch everything we do like ants. I feel their eyes or I'm cracking up.

I feel we are to help people individuate. Help people to have an encounter with themselves. Look at the Bernie support. The 1% backed themselves into a corner and now the depth of their depravity is stripped bare for all to see. Disgusting. The whole system is corrupt. Good job Demiurge. I do not see any help from that side of humanity. That is not even the secret wealth underneath the world. The old is done. They just have to die out now. The new generation coming online is much better than us. Prophecy there friend. This is why I am very sympathetic and supportive to the work Deepak does. You know, I wrote the first poem of my life to him. I thought he was such a flim flam cheesy dude before. He touched me somehow and I was buzzed. He did not Svengali me. I don't understand the materialism in the New Age. Why don't we have free places to come and learn meditation? All this spiritual materialism disgusts me. I have come to accept great financial blessing as a burden to get from under. Wealth is needed though in this life to be heard. Yes, the meek shall inherit the earth, but are we not to be sly as foxes? I need to be rich, but incorruptibly rich. File that away.

An individuated human can accomplish what is needed and anything they set their heart and spirit to for the good of the Castle, the whole. Mind follows. Mind must learn to follow.

"One could say that the Tree is an earthly model of God's own Castle, into which Humans are invited when they have matured enough to discover and occupy it.

The long term benefits of participation in the corporate body are strong enough to outweigh the social pressure to conform, and mitigate the harshness of living in such close proximity to opposing forces.

The Creator retreated to the Pleroma and left us to our own devices. Thus we have reached the nadir of materialism, insensitivity, rigidity and externalization. There is no where to go from here but back up the elemental chain, again.

Unfortunately, there is a whole subset of humanity whose experience does not include intangible values like loyalty, love, morality, fairness, compassion and empathy.

It is a terrible fall for a soul to reduce the world down to things that can be weighed and measured by the outer senses only--this attitude ultimately devalues everything it touches.

We must learn to give back to nature and community what we expect to receive to keeps things sustainable. Those who find themselves thinking in only fiduciary terms about things like human lives, natural resources, cultural treasure or the health of Mother Nature are lost in the grips of a poverty much greater than the lack of money could produce." -- From an esoteric source.

Exploitive strategies are done. The passage above resonates with me and came to me today as we have been talking. Their is something in it to consider.

We walk the razor's edge between the Light and the Shadow. Only enlightened humans can enter into the garden. That I know. And those are ones grounded in the Light who have transmuted themselves. Shadow firing the crucible. This is so far beyond religion and at the heart of all of them. The blazing inner center of us All. Let us consider the blazing Light and the consciousness that represents and the obvious Love behind that conscious Light.

The Demiurge, the insane Gods and Demons. Salvation for them too? Are they not our greatest lovers? Those who have embraced the darkness. It's a weird way to see it, but things are opposite in this world. Up
    Is down and down is up. I seem to remember a girl named Alice and a Mad Hatter noting that.

There you have it...........

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:50 am

Eric,

I am taking the liberty of posting your email to me.  It is a good one, and needs to shared. I'm just removing your address.  If this is against your wishes, please let me know.  I can remove it, and you can edit it, at any time......
    Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2016
    Subject: Incoming...
    To: Dan Smith

From Garzparz - Rumi - Eric [...]. Hopefully you remember me as we are chatting on OMF last couple days Wink I know I may exhaust you if I ask to many questions, but I think I have shown my interest, capacity and courage in reaching out to you and your friends. And I am going to get up to speed. Why would I get involved? I feel led to. I have no idea what I'm doing Wink Perfect.

Old Sufi story about a Sultan who went to a Dervish and asked him:

1. What should I do?
    2. With which people should I do the things God asks me to do?
    3. When should I do it?

The Dervish was chanting a poem:
    There is a work beyond knowledge, realise that, go!
    Do not work to get jewels, be the mine, go!
    The heart is a temporary abode, leave it and come!
    The soul is the final abode, realise that, go!

The King nor anyone cared about the Dervish's poems.

A heavily wounded man suddenly appeared and he dropped to the ground in front of the dervish. The dervish said to the Sultan: “Help me to carry this man to my place!” “I’ll help you,” the Sultan said, “but will you answer my questions afterwards?”

“Later!” the dervish said and together they brought the wounded man to the hut of the dervish and took care of him.
    “And now I’d like to receive the answers to my questions,” the Sultan said. “You can return to your palace,” the dervish said, “because you have already received the answers to your questions. As to what to do, you should do what comes to you on your path. As to with whom you should do it, the answer is with those who are present. And as for the when to do it, you should do it the moment it takes place”.

In this way, you know what to do in every moment. This is the way it is with ancient truth, always chiding us to focus on the here and now. Perhaps that is a clue. I see the great beauty, hard work and gritty truth of the Sufi path of Love and it resonates very deeply with me. They are unique in the world and open to All. I imagine myself a Dervish on some dark road with just my wits and what I have on my back with me, alone but never alone. I desired to know their ecstatic experience of the Divine in my everyday life and then I realized as I admired the beautiful green covered mountain to the East during a quiet moment, I had found it. That is the peace I speak of and knowing. I feel the presence of the Source with me, in in most daily steps now. In every breath.

So, you are here in my path now and for me, that means I am supposed to help you. So I will. Make use of me as you wish. I can't help but be curious about all this. For instance I saw on the OMF site, Cy talking about The Others, as if these aliens are here. I saw some formal Aviary marriage post from you about this Princess. Obviously you have a code. There is a lot I don't know.

BIG QUESTION: Man to man. Do you know 100% that there are inter-dimensional beings present in the affairs of man today working with Governments and somehow connected to you?

TECH TIP: Did you know you can search any website through Google using the following format followed by search terms? No PDF needed. Enter into google search: site:bestpossibleworld.com bpwh

Voila, everything anyone wanted to know about BPWH. I am reading and watching, 30% attention Wink

E

In any case, Eric, if you do choose to continue with your assignment, all of our communications should be open.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:06 am

Here's hoping that this will be the last time I'll have to post these lyrics.  This has been my constant prayer.....
    Hello darkness, my old friend
    I've come to talk with you again
    Because a vision softly creeping
    Left its seeds while I was sleeping
    And the vision that was planted in my brain
    Still remains
    Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
    Narrow streets of cobblestone
    'Neath the halo of a street lamp
    I turn my collar to the cold and damp
    When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
    That split the night
    And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
    Ten thousand people maybe more
    People talking without speaking
    People hearing without listening
    People writing songs that voices never shared
    No one dared
    Disturb the sound of silence

"Fools," said I, "you do not know
    Silence like a cancer grows
    Hear my words that I might teach you
    Take my arms that I might reach you"
    But my words like silent raindrops fell
    And echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
    To the neon god they made
    And the sign flashed out its warning
    In the words that it was forming
    And the sign said "The words of the prophets are written
    on the subway walls
    And tenement halls
    And whispered in the sound of silence
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:17 am

Eric,

You know what they say in the army.... never volunteer......

You have to be the one, however.  I've waited forty for a volunteer to show up.... mostly patiently.  Please, forgive me if I sound a tad desperate.  

So..... what are you volunteering for......?  

I hear you saying that you've done the homework.  I believe you.  Anyway, I can probably fill you in on the details in a few days, as long as you're willing.

If the BPWH is in the same ballpark as the truth, then a lot of people have been waiting for you to show up.  

I was just the compiler of it.  Now the people have to be guided into it.  I think it says something about this in the good book.  I'll be your witness.... you can be mine.  

If, for some good reason, you're not the one, then you just need to stick around for a couple of weeks, to see if anyone else shows up.  

It's like when I called Ron for the first time, back in '91.  There was no doubt in my mind.....  I knew I'd made _the_ connection.  But I sure didn't think it would take 25 years to make the next one.

Just give me a couple of weeks..... if there's anything to this stuff, people will start coming out of the woodwork.  If not, hey, you can go on about your business.  Like I say, I don't think I was meant to be the disseminator......  just the compiler.  I'm overdue to ride ride into the sunset.  

Oh, yes.... then there's the September surprise.  I'm quite sure that this is related to that.  This was the last thing I heard from Ron.  

It will be our mission, if 'we' choose to accept it, to preempt the September surprise. Hey, I already managed to preempt the December surprise. That was to be the cruise to nowhere (CtN). I managed my own little CtN out of Sausalito on Halloween.

If anything is supposed to come of this, it will come rather soon. You won't have to be as patient as I was.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:02 am

I have no secrets, post what you like. I am nothing. I have no idea what I'm doing. Just going with the flow. Let's hear it, feel free to direct me wherever. We can keep our comms to the forum. You want people to read this. You have something to say. My ego got out it's questions, now I'm listening.

I'm here to give you a hand Dan, if only to comfort your weary soul. You are and have been heard by me, not that it matters to the world, but it mattered to me. The secret to reaching the world 1) Become a Magus 2) Fight for each person 1 by 1. The Magus part is optional but will help. This is a war of attrition. People are ready to listen. Remember up is down and down is up. That's important for some reason.

I get impressions. Deep intuitive leanings. I just know stuff. I can't explain. I feel like I'm feeling what's happening and coming. So I must be crazy, huh? When I follow these 'impressions', things happen, energy flows. Yes, in the end you have to accept all of this was for you. You are the only One. Anyone can by the Messiah or the Buddha. This is all so silly. We are being called back to the body corporate. There is the secret.

If not us, then who, if not now, when.

Listen up you doubters and ones who think your safe. You are only hurting and running from your Self in separation.

garzparz@gmail.com
    916-531-7090

Now they can come and get me Wink

E
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:20 am

Very good.... I like that.  It's certainly good enough for gummint work, as I'm prone to say.

If anyone else does, finally, show up, we should direct them to another spot at OM, and keep this one to ourselves, for the time being.  That will be your spot.  

So here we are..... along with the truth, we're supposing, for the nonce.  Somewhat cozy.  

But that's the truth, as I understand it...... small world.  

A while back, it seems like ages, now, I thought you mentioned some connection to LIGO.  The LIGO signal seemed to speak to me, and to this whole situation......

Yes, sure, the LIGO signal was just what the cosmologists had been expecting, but I realized that I'd been expecting it, too.  It also, or actually, our SETI signal from ourselves in the future.  

We have met the Other(s), and they are us.  This will turn out to have been our first Contact with the Telos, I'm suspecting.  

IOW, the cosmologists think there seeing/hearing two, out of the billions, black holes colliding.  

Me.....?  I think we're just hearing from one of the billions of 'white' holes.  The white holes are representing us headed to our Apocatasis.

Hey, Eric, if you can believe that story, you'll be able to believe everything else.  

Or..... maybe I've lost you, already.  

But, see, this is what I don't get......

Most of us have always believed that the world was just Lila.... divine play, a virtual reality, a dream, if you will.  

But, then, along came Copernicus, and he woke us from our dream.  We discovered that we were actually inhabiting a tiny blue dot, orbiting one of the billions of stars in one of the billions of galaxies in one of the probably infinite  number of multiverses.  

Hey, if you buy that story, I know a bridge you might also like to buy.  But, hey, again, everybody who thinks they're smart and up-to-date has bought that story.  

Me......?  I don't think I'm stupid..... but I'm willing to ask stupid questions.  I'm also willing to be one of God's clowns.  

1:15----------

Ask questions and you get answers.  But you have to be willing to ask the biggest questions.  Few are willing, evidently.  Asking such questions is liable to land you in trouble..... all kinds of trouble.  

If you're going to get in trouble, like 'borrowing' a sailboat, etc., it helps to have someone at the cia holding your hand.  

Anyway....... no, Eric, I have no smoking gun.  I can only suspect that there have been such.  If there had been any evidence, I would have recommended that it be destroyed.  We'll have have all the evidence we need, when we need it, and not a minute sooner.  

But there are suspicious absences of evidence that can be just as compelling.  

The real evidence, however, is to be found by connecting the dots.  

We've forgotten how to do that, with all the modern compartmentalization of knowledge.  It's taken me forty years to start unlearning all that compartmentalization.  I hope I'm on the right track.  I'll know the tree by the fruit it bears.  

I'm still hopeful that you, Eric, might be the first fruit.  

It seems like a bit of a drought that we've had in this neck of the woods. Can you do a rain dance, Eric?

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:05 pm; edited 11 times in total

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:25 am

I remember the message, only Love is real. Let's never forget that.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:26 am

In Love only I trust.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:25 pm

I have no problem anymore accepting whatever this is, but it is something. We have to accept responsibility for ourselves. I have personal experience of this change in myself. I have no connection yet to the outside world, accept that the world exists and I am connected to it in a different way than I was. So perhaps we are here just for each other, exoteric and esoteric combining and something new can be synthesized. All of this was to lead us within.

You have not freaked me out yet, I'm not going anywhere. Part of this is beyond reason and intellect. You, more than most I have observed, hold to the vision you received.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:15 pm

No connections to the outside world?  If you have a job, you have more than I do.

Anyway........

The two main points that I could fall back on are the anthropic principle and the mind-brain problem.  That was forty years ago.  I moved on.  One needs to be a cosmologist and a philosopher of the mind to appreciate them.  

Well...... maybe not so fast. Let's see.....

How about materialism......?

Very few of us are scientific materialists. Most of us are dualists. The most positive thing that science has done philosophically is to undercut dualism.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Let me amend myself, I have connections, not many attachments. Also I work with an international esoteric group based in Brasil. They are active in ecology. I also have some contacts I developed out of this new head space, a Physicist or two and some spiritual types.

How shall we proceed?

(cont.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:19 pm