Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:42 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:30 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:14 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+6
MrZ
GSB/SSR
Bard
Sparky
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
10 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:00 am

garzparz wrote:
    Um, love this. Interesting. Very vividly sung.Cyrellys wrote:

I was raised in the Celtic Community of the Amity OR area. I participated in the May Pole winding, the traditional Waltz, and putting the May Day Flower Baskets on the doorsteps of the Elderly when I was young girl.

I've always been a member of the Celtic Revival. The Aes Dana are Celtic Christian descendants of Drui from the Feara Maighe aka Fermoy area of Mumhan Ireland (Drui = druids of Ireland).

I was raised in the tradition of the Pursuit of Excellence. The song is what it sounds like when a Bardic Leader calls all the Old Ones together beneath one banner...notice the statement about being slaves no more. The Celtic Community of the Pacific Northwest are freedom advocates and have their own version of the Liberty Community.

If our world comes to a fight against tyranny, all the Old Ones will side on the Constitution.

In WWII the Clanns were called (not just the Aes Dana, but all the Celts of America). A friend in the liberty community who had heard about this from a former German Army Intelligence Officer in Germany when he was a young man, asked me recently if this were still possible should the need arise.

I told him, "it would take a First Born who was also Land Sovereign to do it...to pull rank on both Christian and Pagan alike. To bring all the Clannod beneath one banner once again. Yes. It could be done, if it were to become necessary."

Where have we seen both the Tree of Life and Appeal to Heaven on the same field of honor? Hopefully it never becomes necessary.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:32 am

Well, Eric, what do you think?  I'm impressed.  

It seems like we may have been called together for some reason, after all.  

Even just three of us, with an urgent message, have the combined resources to prevail in a parlous situation.  And all we have to do is act naturally.  Just maybe, we could make a dent.  A stitch in time....

Yes, it seems that Cy and I may have competing Metanarratives.  But maybe not so much, as Cy pointed out.  

It may turn out that our poor little third rock from the Sun is not so poor after all.  

Cy has done her level best to adapt her Metanarrative to the modern mindset.  I think it may not quite fit.  The modern mindset may have overstepped the bounds of reason.... reason that is as in Leibniz' principle of sufficient reason (PSR).  

Science may have gone a bit overboard with its all out effort to save the appearances.  Yes, it has 'saved' the physical appearances, but not life's appearance.  And in the end, even as Descartes pointed out, this is the only appearance we can truly rely upon.  

Our little mission, should we choose to accept it, is to provide an alternate narrative to the, oh so modern, Big Bang narrative.  Does that make any sense, Cy and Eric?  Is there anything else to do?  

If we wish to speak truth to power, we need to start at the beginning.  Just one slight hitch, there is no beginning.  And, no, I'm not speaking of Eternal Return, either.  No, ours has got to be the greatest story ever told.  

Does this sound just a tad ambitious?  Perhaps, but can we settle for anything less than...... can we compromise with, the truth?  Maybe we can.  Maybe we're just supposed to take baby steps.  The only problem with that strategy is that, I, for one, don't see any baby steps.  

How does one compromise with a gestalt switch.  It's not possible.  That is just the nature of the beast.  That is the nature of the BPWH.  

No, despite its name, the MoAPS is not about a paradigm shift.  It is about a paradigm inversion.  It is about taking the modern worldview and turning it upside down and inside out.  

That's all.  That's all I know.  Here I stand....... 

MoAPS is not just a turn of phrase.  

Yes, MoAPS is just non-duality, which has been with us since the beginning of time.  There were no thoughtful people who thought otherwise, until along came Descartes.  Must swallow Descartes, hook, line and sinker?  I don't.  That's for sure.  There is no compromise, in the end.  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:42 am

Well Dan, the closest narrative to a useful start to begin with in my meager opinion is the book you read some of...M. Don Schorn's Legacy of the Elder Gods. You said you read some of it. Did you ever finish the book? I have it in print but here is the digital version.

https://books.google.com/books?id=Zvyiiu9XdqoC&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=Titicaca+Sanskrit&source=bl&ots=T6IRcVvQjQ&sig=3KlUI1EFamhNxV3zRn-WADO0gAk&hl=en&sa=X&ei=hgVDVfnbL8yfNuW6gKAH&ved=0CEwQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=Titicaca%20Sanskrit&f=false

It covers all the necessary ground with regards to the various players and their ancient history.

Cy
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:02 am

Yes, Cy, I did read it.  

My question back to you...... what do we have left of Shorn when factor in non-duality, and factor out the Big Bang.  

Who are the Elders, when we factor in the CTC, the closed timelike curve?

I'll tell you who they are.  They are us.  We have met the Elders, Cy, and they are us.

Last edited by dan on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:02 am

Cy, all very interesting. Thanks for the info. This elder gods book seems a little fringe to me from a hobby researcher. What qualifies him?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:18 am

Cy, 

When the truth finally comes, it's going to hit all us.  We will all have to bend.  

Now, every last one of us sees as through a glass, darkly.  

Each in our own way, we think of ourselves as being awake.  And we are, after a fashion.  

Eric points out that your ancestors may well come from beyond space and time.  

You and I have discussed the relative merits of the ETH and UTH.  From your historical perspective, that is not a crucial a crucial distinction.  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:26 am

Cy, if I have a pedigree, it has been hidden from me. I have always been drawn to the Celts. My whole family is. Anyway, my people go back to the Basque country in Spain and I am possibly a Sephardic jew. I'm waiting for my DNA results.

So Dan takes a very rational approach to the end of the world and the MoAPS. I dig it. I am an empathic intuitive type myself, with a firm grounding in Science and high level understanding of Physics and QM. I'm a software developer

I write poems and essays I feel led to. I'm no one special. I mean, I know I'm special in that awakening changed things for me and my ability to change the Maya with my will.

What do you feel about non-dualism and the emerging post-modern move towards it? Dan feels they kind of throw the baby out with the bath water.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:26 pm

Eric, 

It may well be that Cy has enough on her plate right now.  And she already has an excellent narrative to go with her warrior status.  

What I am presenting to her is a long shot.  A paradigm shift, even a small one, could be postponed indefinitely.  If she committed to that, it might entail sitting on her hands, more or less as I have been doing for forty years.

Of course, I could say the same to you.  

Both she and I viewed the UFO phenomon as an entering wedge into the old paradigm.  But the old dualistic paradigm has proven more resilient than many of us could imagine.  

Cy is more committed to justice.... me to truth.  Which might come first is anyone's guess.  Seeing injustice does not require metaphysics or even a Metanarrative.  

Also she is committed to the constitution.  I think most of us are.  What good is truth, without the freedom to pursue it?  

Yes, Cy is willing to invest herself in political matters to a degree that you and I might not be.  Can we really afford to hold ourselves apart from immediately pressing social and political issues?  

Non-duality does not defend the Constitution or the poor.  

I guess that my most immediate concern with non-duality is to defend humanity against the charge of irrelevance that is the essence of the scientific view.  

But non-duality, by itself, does not address the human condition, except indirectly by questioning the authority of the scientific view.  That questioning, however, comes with no sense of urgency.  

Yet there a pervasive sense of urgency.  There is a kind of floating anxiety w.r.t. our future.  

(cont.)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:31 pm

garzparz wrote:Cy, all very interesting. Thanks for the info. This elder gods book seems a little fringe to me from a hobby researcher. What qualifies him?

He's a member of the alternative history community. His book is qualified by 38 pages of references keyed to each chapter, and 20 pages of selected Bibliography covering Manuscripts, Books, Ancient Texts, Articles, and Reports.

And his history matches the narrative I grew up with that comes from an untouched strand of human experience. The Old Irish have been carefully preserving their history for thousands of years outside of western mythology and politics.

Our history is qualified by experience and occasional encounters with the Illumines and their proxies who are operating off their version of the same narrative. Shrug. You're of course free to disagree with me. Doesn't change my reality any. And it doesn't change the narrative the Illumines are working off. This is not to say time travel doesn't exist.

But the Ancients were not us. The BOPH crowd from which the Illumines descend are not from time traveling moderns. We've been at each other's throats for thousands of years...from our perspective you're the new kids on the block who are mixed up in the middle.

That's not to say you don't have a dog in this hunt. You do. How you evolve is up to each individual. It's not for anyone else to say...the corruption however IS having an influence on that evolution...and THAT is the problem...they're trying their hardest to destroy the human potential.

Is that because they see humanity as competitors? I'd say yes.

****I wasn't here earlier because I do a 2 hour morning radio show with the Microeffect Radio Network on Tuesdays and Thursdays 9am to 11am and then a 2nd supporting role to another radio show The New Concord Hour with Maggie Rose on the same network from 3pm to 4pm Tues, Wed & Thurs.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:58 pm

garzparz wrote:Cy, if I have a pedigree, it has been hidden from me. I have always been drawn to the Celts. My whole family is. Anyway, my people go back to the Basque country in Spain and I am possibly a Sephardic jew. I'm waiting for my DNA results.

So Dan takes a very rational approach to the end of the world and the MoAPS. I dig it. I am an empathic intuitive type myself, with a firm grounding in Science and high level understanding of Physics and QM. I'm a software developer

I write poems and essays I feel led to. I'm no one special. I mean, I know I'm special in that awakening changed things for me and my ability to change the Maya with my will.

What do you feel about non-dualism and the emerging post-modern move towards it? Dan feels they kind of throw the baby out with the bath water.

Well both you and Dan ask me about Dualism. For me the soul is a pure consciousness construct. Yes it is non-physical and non spacial in as much as what we can see, hear, or feel with our most basic of physical senses. However humanity comes with higher senses that are part of the soul construct and those are able to perceive on a more complex level soul constructs. The Old Irish view of reality and my own gravitate to metempsychosis. But the soul is not limited to this world except when in corporeal form. The physical form is a container or matter organized by harmonic wavelength most closely to 432. Each physical contain is tweaked or matched to each soul. This is how under normal conditions some other soul cannot invade or inhabit the container of someone else. Our modern technological environment however has at times produced conditions that per-empt the rules. The giant power lines towers often produce conditions that do this, as does the use of nuclear weapons -- the latter having the ability to destroy not just physical soul containers but also the souls themselves - a high crime by universal standards.

The language Dan uses often exceeds my ability to understand what he is talking about. My apologies if I have trouble keeping up sometimes.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:11 pm

dan wrote:Eric, 

It may well be that Cy has enough on her plate right now.  And she already has an excellent narrative to go with her warrior status.  

What I am presenting to her is a long shot.  A paradigm shift, even a small one, could be postponed indefinitely.  If she committed to that, it might entail sitting on her hands, more or less as I have been doing for forty years.

Of course, I could say the same to you.  

Both she and I viewed the UFO phenomon as an entering wedge into the old paradigm.  But the old dualistic paradigm has proven more resilient than many of us could imagine.  

Cy is more committed to justice.... me to truth.  Which might come first is anyone's guess.  Seeing injustice does not require metaphysics or even a Metanarrative.  

Also she is committed to the constitution.  I think most of us are.  What good is truth, without the freedom to pursue it?  

Yes, Cy is willing to invest herself in political matters to a degree that you and I might not be.  Can we really afford to hold ourselves apart from immediately pressing social and political issues?  

Non-duality does not defend the Constitution or the poor.  

I guess that my most immediate concern with non-duality is to defend humanity against the charge of irrelevance that is the essence of the scientific view.  

But non-duality, by itself, does not address the human condition, except indirectly by questioning the authority of the scientific view.  That questioning, however, comes with no sense of urgency.  

Yet there a pervasive sense of urgency.  There is a kind of floating anxiety w.r.t. our future.  

(cont.)

This is pretty accurate Dan. Why am I more concerned about justice? Well, my reasoning is because it makes it possible for all strands to co-exist and formats a friendly learning environment. Truth cannot find a place to stand without justice. Without justice it becomes someone's punching bag without due opportunity. Without opportunity the human potential is negated or destroyed. The founders understood that. The Constitution was written to bind government within boundaries that contain it from interfering in Happiness aka Human Potential.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Cy, I wouldn't agree or disagree with you about anything. I know what I know as do you all. There is no faith or belief here. This is the end of learning. What is True is true regardless of what I think or anyone else. I happen to know we are intrinsic in this tapestry of life and we are supposed to live it. I have aligned myself with something other than I had before. It presented itself. It gave me a choice.

I chose life and our best possible world. I chose to embrace the best of me first. I don't believe in Good and Evil. Only clear and not clear. Living connected to your Source consciously or not. We can not have fear be any part of our lives. Fear is the thing we are fighting. You have to conquer it personally before you have any way to take this knowing outside of your self.

Now, I happen to believe the order of the day is change and flow. Dan has some crazy things in his version or the dream. I have some. You have some. Others are trying to get everyone to focus on the Now and stop thinking. From my perspective, the saucer already tipped, what will happen will happen. It is unfolding now. Things are more than they seem on the surface. Shrug, maybe the Old Irish know, Gnostics, Esoteric, Illumines, or Dan even, perhaps even I know a thing or two. I have my experience and you all have yours. I think that is part of the way forward, together, with shared vision and experience and a knowing. No more doubt and fear. Man must be made to feel his place and the responsibility he has corporately.

I feel I mainly came into contact with Dan to help him balance his perspective. Maybe even just to encourage a weary traveler. I never claimed special knowledge or status. Just two people shooting the shit about life and how to live it to the max. I feel like intuition in the moment is really the only way to go with the flow right now. I don't get to know much consciously at this phase, but I know what you say is right on Cy. All have to face this individually and choose to evolve or not.

Time travel is certainly possible, I'm a little fuzzy on how things proceed from here though, Dan is a little too sure with his Metanarrative for me Wink I don't see him as actively being led intuitively and that gives me pause. I have been very direct with him about this. I don't want to get caught up in someone else's fear or nightmare. I certainly will not help the selfish and greedy have an easier time of it. They will balance their choices like we all do in this Universe and pay and receive what they need to.

I shall have no fear. I am no one's judge or confessor.

I feel we should celebrate the simple things in life. Be true to the ones around us. Be true in our friendships. Live rightly when no one is looking, thought I learned, someone is always Watching Wink Love those we come in contact with as ourselves and listen to what's speaking to you. I have a high quality of life. I'm very blessed. I worked very hard and I have been very lazy. My natural state is as a preening Tom. I worked to put childish things away. I have to believe everyone will need to go through their own process and then grow up and accept their place in this and be what they were meant to be naturally.

I can't have any ego or mind in this. The mind has to be a 2nd thought in my opinion. It's back up and the environmental processing engine. It has nothing to say about life beyond time and space nor is that it's present form and state. We live in time. For now, I'm not looking to leave the time I landed in.

Now, if there are meanies who are trying to take away our candy, well, here's the thing. It is in me and mine. They can't take it away. So, what's all the fuss and action and mobilization about?

So the world might end, good, its lousy in a lot of ways now anyway. Go ahead and reset it with a few who have evolved, that seems like our best shot. Save what you can and begin again. What about the rest?

I'm a non-dualist, but I just can't shake this compassion and love for my fellow dreaming cells. We are in it together and the J-man was pretty clear on how to proceed when in doubt.

Cy, are you waiting for the sky to fall soon as well? Forget the monkey brain intelligence and ancient family lines. If people have not Love, they have nothing. In this way, there really is nothing for us to do but go with the flow and do what comes before us with no fear and Love of All.

I came out of the desert and now I'm connecting with people. But I don't need anything from Dan or anyone else. I have all I need within. If I can do anything, I wouldn't mind helping the Sons and Daughter of God wake up to their best possible world and destiny. In fact I know that is my destiny Wink
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:16 pm

Eric that was beautifully said. I acknowledge we have much in common. Fear must be set aside by everyone, and love applied in its place. For what I do is out of love. Its not out of ancestry -- that is only the vehicle that got me here. The ancestry gives context for the circumstances of my return that is all...it is love and hope for the future that initiated the message in the bottle...the request was heard and acted on.

I cannot promise success in rectifying the situation...it's not up to me...it ONLY lies within the people themselves. I CAN participate in intervention, whereas only ourselves - we who originate here can intervene. Outside help is not necessary because we have the ability to sort this ourselves. The solution is within all of us.

You may be right, that at this point there is little that can be done. You might be right that only a reset can get us to where we need to be to continue the journey. There are many possibilities.

Like yourself I'm an intuitive; I work directly with Synchronicity; I believe in love not fear; I am life oriented; and like the Source I believe in the human potential. The fuss and mobilization is only evidence of the argument over the future of human nature...will humanity choose the negative nature or the positive? I think both of us know what that choice is, as we both have already made our choice. Those who are threatened by that choice will fight for their own survival and strive to negate our influence as people ready for the next steps.

Dan is highly detail oriented and is working with a depth of tinkering that exceeds most other's. Perhaps he is laying the ground work for a future need and understanding? This I've thought most often. His ruminations may be the fodder for some future quantum Tesla type. I can respect that. I don't have to have a thorough understanding of his work to see or suspect that. It is part of why I still stand sentinel.

The other reason has to do with what precipitated the attack back in 2011 - 2012 in the first place. It was the Source who called so many to the table to address Contact and Disclosure. They made a good effort. But when catastrophe took them to their knees and the Source said STAND, and Hold the Ground, they fled - CYA. I could only look at the aftermath in grim observation...knowing another opportunity was lost because so many do not perceive the extent of the story singing them and can't hear let alone respond to Synchronicity/Source. These experiences and degree of complexity in paradigm was not meant for a people so young. But it is their lot, and if we must muddle through then that is what we do.

Lol, I went from being told I was toxic because I'm a member of the general population to being told I'm a bug-zapper. (the garden porch variety), as a way of saying none could return to my presence. I say this by way of illustration of the system inhabitants perceptions. What do you do with that? Nothing, if you mean to respect the sovereignty of others.

But they will always have a round table to return to, should they ever want it. The lights will remain on...it's not my decision that said that, but Source's. Will they ever use it? Unlikely. But the lit house and open door is a message in and of itself. Open relationships must have starting points. The stage has been set and the next interactions will likely be with others, I'm not the only apprentice running the field!

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:34 am

Cy and Eric, 

Thank you so much for your attention and contributions.  Yours have been fresh eyes and ears for a sometimes weary traveler.  And, Cy, blessings to you for providing this home away from home, OMF II, for now these many years, although, of course, it seems like yesterday.  

I would, however, like to clear up a couple of misunderstandings, mainly on the part of Eric, who is still rather new to the BPWH.  

Do I believe in my own little Metanarrative.....? 

The simple answer, Eric, is.... no, I don't.  What I do believe in is the process of attending to coherence, by which I arrived at it.  

The CohTT, coherence theory of truth, might be my only legacy, and, of course, I did not invent it.  But, like any fool might, I have carried it to its logical conclusion.  If the extremity of that perseverance sets me apart from some of the other fools, well, so be it.  

The CohTT is tied up with personalism, the PSR, the Logos..... with the entire BPWH, IOW.  The Metanarrative is just one spin off from it.  I offer it only as a prospective sample.  I just have not yet come across a better possible MN, but I'm always on the lookout.  I count on others, like yourself, to keep me informed.  

And about that 'reset'...... whenever I use that word, it is only as a logical shortcut for a concept that is rather more convoluted.... but essentially so.  It is the crucial element of the CTC, which, in its turn, is the crucial element in the SWH, small world hypothesis.  

An actual reset would be anathema, of course, w.r.t. the entire rationale of the BPWH.  

The whole point of the BPWH is that it is singular and eternal.  I admit that this is a difficult concept to get one's head around.  I still struggle, myself.  

The mystics understand this _intuitively_, when they understand that each moment is a microcosm of eternity.  

noon--------

So, in the literal sense, there is no reset.  There is, in actuality, a joining of the Omega and Alpha.  This joining is the ultimate manifestation of the Monad.  The ouroboric serpent 'bites' its own tail.  

But how, you should ask, could any/every single moment be eternal?  Surely that mystical insight is just to be taken as a figure of speech.  

Well, no.  No more..... 

In theory, then, this same moment in time may be revisited for all eternity.  It does boggle the mind.  

But that sounds complicated.  Imagine the infinite logistics.  

But, in that infinite logistic resides the ultimate simplicity.  That is the Monad.  Yes, the Monad peers over our shoulder, every moment of the day and night.  

I've said, over and over, that we are the braincells of God.  This is its principal meaning.  

Be here, now.  Everyone already is, but we're just not fully conscious of that fact.  Not quite yet.  

That will be the MoAPS.  That realization will be the Apocalypse, the Revelation, the implosion of all knowledge, into the One.  

We have the entire Millennium to get our minds around this Presence that is already in all of us.  

Millennium.....?  It could be a thousand years, or, for all I know, it could be a thousand seconds.  I mean, really, what's the difference?  

When we're having fun, time will fly.  

No, Cy and Eric, this is not a test.  This is not an experiment.  Right here, right now, we have eternity.  Get used to it, get over it. 

1pm-------- 

Eric keeps saying that we need only follow our intuition, and go with the flow.  That is absolutely correct.  

But that is very difficult advice to follow.  To do that with a total purity and intensity is beyond the reach of most of us.  

To that party of pure intuition, I'm bringing a crutch.  I'm bringing a rationale.  It's called the BPWH.  

Eric is rather suspicious of my crutch.  He needs no crutch.  Why should anyone else.  

Eric..... that is elitism, pure and simple.  It is a spiritual virtuosity, being turned against the rest of the world.  

Is Eric being arrogant?  Not consciously.  

He is actually being fearful, despite all his protestations to the contrary.  

What is Eric afraid of?  

Eric is afraid that if we mix these two chemicals, intuition and reason, that the world might implode.  All of us, after our own fashions, are playing the role of Atlas.  We carry the world on our shoulders.  It is quite a burden.  But we dare not shrug.  Who knows what might happen?  

Aren't we just children playing with matches?  Of course, we are.  

We'd better be careful.  

Yes, I recognize that this is not a game.  

I do believe that we have extenuating circumstances.  

These circumstances have to do with the precarious nature of our existence.  Now, more so than ever.  Does anyone disagree with that last statement?  

But, still, I may be premature.  We might go on muddling.... for eternity, for all I know.  

But is that really what we want?  It is what most people think they want, bless their hearts.  

If we stopped to take a vote..... no one, but no one, would vote for the world to end today.  Hey, we're not ready, yet.  God is not ready for us.  

Yes and no.  

Timewise....... we have all the time in the world..... but that is a worldview that keep us procrastinating.... keeps getting us in trouble.  

Me........? 
    tomorrow was a gift and you've got eternity
    To think about what you do with it,
    What could you do with it, what can
    I do with with it, what would I do with it.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:54 am; edited 20 times in total

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:35 am

By all means.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:53 am

Open invitation to join me in the OMF Chatroom during my Mind Mix Radio Broadcast beginning top of hour at Noon MST.

LISTEN LIVE
    https://www.awdio.com/Manticore-Group

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:57 pm

You are correct Dan, I have fear. Of my self, not Self, self. Not the end of the world even. I just don't want it to hurt too bad at the end Wink That's my ego mind speaking. Isn't that interesting.

Fake it until you make it. Clench the butt cheeks together and jump!

That's all I did. But it took me stepping out of life and culture and then it forced me to work it out in connection with people right back where I came from. You can't hide. The doors you don't want to open are the only one's you have to. I quit my job, with some pots on the burner and I just went on a wu wei trip last July after I met Dan and Jack online, moving with no thinking. I was given everything from nothing. I am learning to trust my instincts now and let them lead through proper orientation and intention. I mistrust my ego and mind, I do, got me in a lot of scrapes. I am divided three ways and now the pieces are reintegrating. The non-duality community has an obvious lack of compassion for the world. It's surprising. There is arrogance and elitism. I can understand how the Illumines may have felt so blessed and covetous, hiding away what they found. Christians see the non-duality crowd as egotistical navel gazers ironically.

We have to learn to shut up and listen and then we can talk. So, talking and writing are wonderful gifts and skills, but they must be used from calmness and peace. I would trust my heart direction now more than my ego centered mind. That will change in time. I am favoring the spiritual now, but nothing Dan says accept some of his crazier parts of his metanarrative are really in conflict with what has been revealed to my self by my Self. It is very much in line. And when you get past the magic words and see the spirit behind the words. Well, Dan, Cy and I are very much in alignment at our core, we are drawn to it in each other and apparently toward the Great Attractor. New theory that when you fall into a black hole, your atoms ARE NOT destroyed, but take on new form in the no-spatial center of the black hole. We represent very different groups and types of people. We have a little microcosm of the fringe here.

I have a Preacher, Rabi, Angel, and Physicist I could add to the mix. That would be a helluva fun phone call. We will see how open the minds are of these open minded people. We all have our narrative, we are wired to create one. How flexible can we be? Because the only people who can bring another way must be able to bend like a reed in the wind and their ideas must be adaptable and fluid.

As I am getting to know Dan, he doesn't seem so crazy. He is ridiculously rational and consistent. He has an open mind and can receive things from one even as lowly as myself. Honestly, I have not met anyone like him. Now meeting Cy and getting to know her a little better, I am encouraged. Up for a chat anytime guys.

I am keeping things at arms length a little and letting synchronicity be the guide. I had to make conscious choices though and do. Writing these words is a conscious choice and a Taoist would say I could not describe the Other in us like this. I don't agree. I have been talking more than ever since meeting the Other. I write poems and whatever I feel led to. I write to myself. The mind must learn it's place, but needs to be fully engaged. On that Dan and my great teacher Manly Hall agree and I am in complete agreement as well. There is a problem with non-duality. It is taking on a new definition, the old is mixing with the new. I believe the J-man learned non-duality in his time and he perfected the message. The Way is the pure message.

It leads to your death and rebirth.
    It leads into contact with the Other inside yourself. Once engaged, you are lost Wink
    It leads you into balance.
    It leads you into love of your Self and all around you.

So, we do not have a NEW gospel, only an understanding of the original.

Cy, if you like, you can read some of my ramblings. I have read a lot of yours Wink

http://quantumunderground.com - A place to stop and rest and reintegrate and maybe find some inspiration in observations about the beauty and mystical nature of life.

I created the Blog to give people breadcrumbs to find themselves and you know what, people are and have, my self first. I am quite amazed to see my writing help and challenge people. They all tell me how they like how I spin things. I think I am here to synthesize something, integrate. I do want to put together a traveling conference for the rest of us to talk about consciousness and our place in the world, my egotistical dream perhaps.

Dan, as always, as soon as you can arrange a meeting with the UT, you have my full support and I'll quit my job next day and put on some sandals and a robe and hit the road. You have much more faith than I do. Maybe I am too rash abandoning my faith and beliefs. I see visions, just not ones I can tell anyone about. But I don't see dead people yet Wink
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:52 pm

Thank you for coming on Mind Mix with me today Dan and Eric! I had a great time. It was a good conversation. Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:25 pm

'Twas fun. Once u go all the way back you wonder what all this talking monkey stuff was about from the Monad if we lived in such blissful love, whole and perfect. I tend to feel as you Cy, there is an infection, a corruption in the system. I will continue to seek answers to questions no one seems to be able to answer.

We should call ourselves The Father, Son and Holy Ghost Gospel Hour.

We could make a fortune! Between the 3 of us we could con any monkey brain into anything. I don't think Dan thinks we were ever monkeys. Could monkeys be a devolution of perfected Humans? I think so. See, this CTC time travel stuff will mess with your linear monkey brain. I feel the non-linear spirit has staked its claim to the here and now in the material and it will be brought into balance. It must.

But I'm getting more and more of a feeling this is a game and no one wants us to spoil he fun. Dan, you must open yourself to the possibility that we are in a game parlor in a wacky Universe and unfortunately we are just blips on the screen. I'll accept that as a Big Bang of sorts. Don't forget to enjoy the game!
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Hi Eric, yes the deep end of the pool will mess with your brain if you let it. I think its very astute what you said about opening yourself to the possibility that we're in a cosmic parlor game. Sometimes I get that impression from Synchronicity. Although part of me knows the evolution of the young such as ourselves is in truth a serious business. A little levity however, goes a long way toward the maintenance of sanity in evolution...that is my opinion too. Dan and I in our own way are both looking at this experience we're all involved in and while we don't always agree with some of the details, we both have this view of humanity being greater than its birth, and the intrinsic involvement of the Source. I can attest it does indeed have a sense of humor and will on occasions 'monkey around' pardon the pun. I think that may be a large part of why we have a sense of humor...because mirth loves company.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:48 pm

My Source is Light, peace and love. I know there is a point and not pointless silence. 

You might enjoy this Cy.

https://quantumunderground.com/2016/01/04/cracking-the-egg/

---

Rudolf Steiner speaking on the topics we discussed today. Funny thing, I found this two days searching for future of the soul.

http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA099/English/RSP1966/19070605p01.html

Dan, you and Rudy been smokin the same stuff? I do believe he knows we live in a CTC. This was quite a man. I take his caution about subtle ego trap searching for knowledge. 

We must apply it! Go with the flow and act naturally.

We must teach people to initiate themselves. And I believe Rudy is a transhumanist. He saw man taking over his reproduction. I believe Rudy was one of your clan Cy? Finally, he sees man separated into spiritual and evil races. This is the esoteric for you. 

They know this stuff because they saw it themselves. I'm not there myself, but are we not the generation rising he speaks of? There is a design hundreds of years, thousands even, playing out. The spiritual education of man. 

I see now.

Thoughts?

---

Yes, I would love to be involved with this group of people, not.

https://news.vice.com/article/cia-illegally-hired-independent-contractors-says-declassified-report

---

Intuition better at QM than computers? They should be developing people into Quantum comps. I wonder how many qubits the brain uses?  

Gamers better than computers at solving quantum mechanics problems
    South China Morning Post 
    Classical physics describes the physical world as we experience it at large scales (including the scales we humans operate in); quantum physics rules the world of tiny, particle-sized things, far beyond our perception. Quantum mechanics is built on ... http://goo.gl/o4bTR4

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:27 pm

Global Catastrophe Risk Report 2016 from Oxford. Why is civil unrest not in the report? Who says I'm not a conspiracy theorist. They will not even say it out loud. You are in the unknown category. How do you prepare for the unknown?

http://globalprioritiesproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Global-Catastrophic-Risk-Annual-Report-2016-FINAL.pdf
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:35 am

Cy and Eric,

That was a great show that we had on Wednesday, even rather impromptu that it was.  I was mostly in my comfort zone with a glass of wine by my side.  

And, from my perspective, it was a breakthrough event.  I, for instance, was practically blown out of my chair, and it wasn't just the wine, either.  

All yesterday, I had a hangover, and it wasn't just from the wine.  It was rather more like a dark night of the soul.  All my doubts and insecurities come rushing in.  Last night, I got to sleep that off, as well.  A dark night.... I wouldn't wish it upon my dog, if I had one, and I certainly don't wish it upon either of you.  Me.....?  I've gotten sort of used to them.... you just try to go with the flow of it.  I'm sure you know whereof I speak.  

So, where are we, soul wise.....?  

Eric is still saying that I'm crazy, and I'm not quite sure what Cy thinks, but then she's already used to a lot of crazy people.  Aren't we all?  

But, see, here's where I might have a slight advantage.  I have my own therapist, on call, 24/7.  Come to think of it, I've had two, for the last eight years.  I must be lucky, and one of them happens to be a Princess.  It was she who guided me off of Russian Hill, at 3 o'clock, one morning, as I was calling 911, and my phone was dying.  And that was several years before the Halloween incident.  

Anyway, fortunately, I have scheduled a therapy session with the Footmann, for this afternoon.  Yes, I always feel some trepidation around these sessions.  What's my biggest fear..... that he'll tell me that I'm not crazy.  Hey, for twenty years, he'd tell everyone that I was crazy, but, then, a few years ago..... I was only half crazy, but it was never established which half was the crazy part.  Maybe I'll get a better reading on that, this afternoon.  

Yes, be afraid, Eric and Cy, be very afraid, that, for the first time ever, I might get a clean bill of health.  

But, of course, this isn't just about me, is it.  This has always been about the rest of the world, as well.  

If I'm not totally crazy, this is really about whether or not it's time for the rest of the world to wake, as well.  I'm saying that this is rather near to being the best possible time for us to wake up.  Cy and Eric, what do you think?  Are we in the right ballpark or not?  

By that I mean... is it near enough for gummint work?  And I say, yes, maybe even that.  

Let's rephrase this........

Does the world need to be woken up?  Can the world be woken up?  

If so, how are we to be awoken?  Is it to be in a good way or a bad way?  

Presumably, we all want to be woken up in the best possible way.  

What way would that be.....?  

Well, guess what.....?  I'm suggesting that it would be rather like this.  What would you suggest, Cy and Eric?  Something different?  

And what, pray tell, are we being woken up to, and on whose authority are we being so awoken?  

Simple answers.... Source and Source.  

Well, how can I prove that I, at least, am acting on behalf of Source?

Of course, I cannot.  But, I think that you can, at least to your own satisfactions.  And, guess what, there are a lot of other people out there, kinda like us.  Imagine, if they could prove it to their satisfactions?  Hey, we might just all wake up.  

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:43 am

Eric sends his regards from India.  He will give our regards to Ganesh.  

Footmann and the Princess also send their regards.  

Are we still on track for September?  No comment.  

Is Ron still in good graces down at the agency?  Never wasn't.  Didn't they send him on hamster patrol?  No.  He sent himself.  

Is anybody going to change their protocol w.r.t. to September?  Don't hold your breath.  

We're on our way to Pittsburgh to visit Debbie's niece.  It's foggy on I70.  

Me.....?  I'd say that preempting September is not implausible, yet.  

California.....?  Cafe Trieste.....?  QBism is breathing fresh life into quantum subjectivism.  Ruth and Deepak are onboard.  Paul will try to get us on board.  

Many opportunities beckon.  C,E&D are not implausible w.r.t. September.  

OMF made it to the Big Board down at the agency.  Hmmm...... Hey, Footmann was just joking around, as usual.  

There was a rather thorough debriefing w.r.t. the Halloween surprise.  I came out with a clean bill of health, in that instance, at least.  Hey, I even passed the sobriety check.  

The missing two megs?  Never went bye-bye.  Was it a 'cover of a cover'?  No, Dan, it was you who suggested that, and, besides, the Princess just can't decide on a place.  Of course, not.  Anyway, your place is more modest than ours, so don't go pointing fingers.  

And so it goes.  

10:50----------

Everybody and their brother is just about to get onto the SWH.  It will be a stampede.  Will I mind being trampled?  I'll just grin and bear it.  

Anyway, it's still gonna be personal, regardless.  

And folks will still need authority, so when we do get trampled, it will be at ground zero.  No place I'd rather be.  

Yes, of course, there are insiders.  When I first got into this game, there were a thousand insiders, and that was 25 years ago.   Now?  It could easily be ten times that.  My guess is that they're just waiting for the fool to rush in.  

And, hey, aren't I still Ron's fool.  It's either me or Gordon, and Gordon got to the happy hunting ground, first.  

noon--------

If someone were a worrier, and wanted something to worry about, what should we give them to worry about?  

Cy is our in-house worrier.  She is worried about fascism, I'm guessing.  But I've never heard her use that word.  Globalism might be nearer to it.  

But the BPWH is a form of globalism, after all.  Is it just the ultimate fascist plot?  

That would be a stretch.  Globalism is more like honor among thieves.  Mission accomplished?  

Are we already reverting to tribalism?  I'm rather more worried about that.  

How will the center hold?  Do we need a center?  We should ask Cy for her vision of the Millennium.  

Actually, the original Millennium vision was the Old Testament version, I think.  I'll check the wiki........

1pm--------

According to wiki, the vision originated with Zoroaster. It refers to Saoshyant.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:11 pm

I'd go with Zoroaster all day long, but we are so far removed, I'm sure the original words have been mangled and preserved subconsciously in our group memory bank or something.

I was thinking during my trip. Forgiveness is what the J-man brought and I think it could trump karma. That was the Christian innovation. Faith will only get you so far. Faith is just you knocking on the door. Dan, I and many know the consequences of walking beyond your faith into the dream world.

I'm tired, let's see what kinda trouble I can get into in Bangalore tomorrow, so far it's worse than Mexico Wink

I think the center will come from within. No to be cliche, but when people know, they know.

I Ching wrote:Devotion to what is right attracts the aid and fellowship of others. The greatest success comes to the one who is most sincere

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 6:23 pm