Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:49 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+7
pman35
skaizlimit
Bard
Cyrellys
dan
Jake Reason
GSB/SSR
11 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:10 am

First topic message reminder :

And for the insane, or other wise, we present:

Schroedinger's Cat is not Alone

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1004.4206v4

Beatriz Gato, Beatriz Gato-Rivera
    (Submitted on 23 Apr 2010 (v1), last revised 31 Mar 2011 (this version, v4))
    We introduce the `Complete Wave Function' and deduce that all living beings, not just Schroedinger's cat, are actually described by a superposition of `alive' and `dead' quantum states; otherwise they would never die. Therefore this proposal provides a quantum mechanical explanation to the world-wide observation that we all pass away. Next we consider the Measurement problem in the framework of M-theory. For this purpose, together with Schroedinger's cat we also place inside the box Rasputin's cat, which is unaffected by poison. We analyse the system identifying its excitations (catons and catinos) and we discuss its evolution: either to a classical fight or to a quantum entanglement. We also propose the BSVΨ scenario, which implements the Complete Wave Function as well as the Big Bang and the String Landscape in a very (super)natural way. Then we test the gravitational decoherence of the entangled system applying an experimental setting due to Galileo. We also discuss the Information Loss paradox. For this purpose we consider a massless black cat falling inside a massive black hole. After that we outline a method to compute the contribution of black cats to the dark matter of the universe. Finally, in the spirit of Schroedinger, we propose that next generation double-slit experiments should use cats as projectiles. Cat interferometry will inevitably lead to the `Many Cats' interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, allowing to shed new light on old mysteries and paradoxes. For example, according to this interpretation, conservative estimates show that decision making of a single domestic cat will create about 550 billion whole universes every day, with as many replicas of itself.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by skaizlimit Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:54 am

Dan, what I meant to get at is perhaps best represented by this famous saying, "Damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead"; iow, let the personality chips fall where they may while continuing to SfA ... forget the whole psychological gambit and allow personality to be included in the Answer.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:08 pm

7:05------------

Date: January 9, 2015 at 6:37:01 PM EST
    To: Ron, Princess Aliyah, Gary S Bekkum, Paul Zielinski, David Gladstone, Sam B Hopkins, Bill LaParl

Subject: Fwd: Search for Answers

FYI............  

Begin forwarded message:

Date: January 9, 2015 at 1:16:28 PM EST
    To: Dan Smith
    Cc: "Danny O'Brien", Erich Becker, JP Kahnert, "J. Brian Pabst"

Subject: Search for Answers

Dan
    On behalf of the Elders and Pastoral Leadership team, we wanted to inform you about your future attendance at SFA.

As a result of how the leadership and community of SFA has experienced you on repeated occasions in the past, as well as the current stream of emails, the elders and PLT are in full agreement with Bill's decision for you not to attend any future SFA classes.

In addition to this decision, we are asking you to not send any further emails regarding SFA or the people involved in SFA to anyone at GFC.

You are still welcome to continue to attend GFC weekend services as you are able to conduct yourself in a Christ-like, peaceful, non confrontational manner with any person in the building. Are you able to do that?

If there are any additional problems, confrontations or arguments about the SFA decision, then we will receive that as an unwillingness to submit to the authority of the elders and we would be required to ask you to leave the church facility completely.

We hope it does not come to this, but if it does we are prepared to use all necessary means - including law enforcement - to protect the well being of our ministries and our congregation.

The elders and Pastoral leadership team

Date: January 9, 2015 at 1:56:48 PM EST
    To: Bill Stever, John Clement, Jeff Headlee, Carroll Young, John M Babich, Mark Kim, Rick Grills, Frank Ackers, Ben Abell, Sam B Hopkins, Princess Aliyah, Ron, Paul Zielinski, David Gladstone, Bill LaParl, Gary Bekkum

Cc: Erich Becker, JP Kahnert, Danny O'Brien, J. Brian Pabst

Subject: Dan Smith's emails

Greetings folks,
    On behalf of the elders and Pastoral Leadership Team, we wanted you to know about a communication we have sent to Dan today. His emails have been extremely inappropriate in their content and the his decision to send them to a larger distribution list.

We have let Dan know that he is no longer welcome to attend SFA classes in the future because of these emails, and how the leaders and community of SFA have repeatedly experienced him over a long period of time.

He can certainly attend GFC weekend services if he is able to conduct himself in a Christ-like, peaceful, non confrontational manner with any person in the building.

May we all pray that Dan receive this communication in peace and respond in peace.

Blessings
    The Elders and Pastoral Leadership Team

7:40 --------

And this is an excerpt from the article whose link I posted yesterday, http://kashmirreader.com/kashmiri-origin-ceo-plans-using-drones-to-preserve-valleys-wildlife-30364 ....

Kashmiri-origin CEO plans using drones to preserve Valley’s wildlife ----
    Tuesday, 6 January 2015 0:10 Written by: Yasir Ashraf
    --------

SRINAGAR: If New Delhi permits Princess Aliyah Pandolfi, daughter of a Kashmir-born Pakistani diplomat, to carry out her plans, drones will fly over Kashmir skies soon, not for military purposes but for the preservation of endangered wildlife and plant species.

Princes Aliyah, who lives in Northern Virginia, told Kashmir Reader over phone that she plans talking to the government of India to implement her ideas.

“To work for the preservation of endangered species in my native land is difficult but not impossible. I used to hear from my father about hangul and snow leopard and the threat to their existence. The inspiration for preservation of such species comes from there,” said Aliyah who is an MBA from George Mason University.

The key force behind the project will be Aliya’s husband Dr Ronald Pandolfi who has 20-year experience in application of robotics, communications, aircraft and weapons systems to counter poaching of endangered species.

The Pandolfis successfully put to use the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles or drones to counter poaching of rhinos in South Africa. The biggest advantage of using drones in wildlife conservation is that they do not intrude into the natural habitats of wild animals, Aliyah said.
    In the context of Kashmir, it would mean that wildlife officials need not venture into hangul’s territory.

Crazy about Kashmir

Kashmir has an imprint on every major endeavour in Aliyah’s life. She is the CEO of the non-profit ‘Kashmir World Foundation’ whose “projects create healthy habitats for humans and wildlife”.
    She has named KWF’s art and fashion division Kashmir Rose, which is also the name of her first-born child. The Kashmir Rose sells and promotes Kashmir arts and handicrafts in the US. Through this division, she aims to raise funds for Kashmir artisans. The KWF claims that through Kashmir Rose, over 200 Kashmiri artisans and their families “now have an opportunity to dream again”.

[.....]

9:30------------

I have spoken with the Royal family, and we are open to suggestions as to how we should proceed wrt GFC/SfA on Sunday.  

What we are considering is some fairly serious 'street theater' that might include just a suggestion or two of civil disobedience.  Of course, we will be consulting with our team of Constitutional lawyers.  

Here is one possible scenario......

We have all heard of Antony and Cleopatra.  We are considering a slightly anachronistic variation on that theme.  Yes, besides Antony, Cleopatra was also 'betrothed' to Julius Caesar.  Yes, very romantic.  

The Roman emperor at the crucifixion of Jesus was Tiberius Caesar Augustus (TCA).

One suggestion is that Aliyah come dressed as Cleopatra, and Ron will be dressed as TCA.  Ron will also be carrying a whip.  I will be carrying a modestly discrete cross.  I will have Kashmir, princess in training, by my side.  

Now, John Clement is the head usher at the 9:30 service.  He usually sits on the right isle, in the second row.  I would suggest that the four of us sit in the first row, between John and the ministerial 'pulpit'.  

John, very often, will stand up in the middle of the service, with raised hands, to praise the Lord.  When he does that, I would suggest that the four of us should also stand up, to praise the Lord.

After the 9:30 service, the four of us should proceed directly to the SfA, Rm 190.  We will probably be able to enter 190, unobstructed.  We would be accompanied by two designated video photographers, one being more discrete than the other.  I think you get the picture.  Allow your imaginations to run riot.  

But would this be going over the top?  Would this be stooping to Vaudeville?  Or are we just being God's clowns?  

10:30---------

Isn't it rich, aren't we a pair?
    Me here at last on the ground
    You in mid-air
    Send in the clowns.

Isn't it bliss, don't you approve?
    One who keeps tearing around
    One who can't move
    Where are the clowns? Send in the clowns.

Just when I stopped opening doors
    Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours
    Making my entrance again with my usual flair
    Sure of my lines no one is there.

11pm-----------

Earlier today, the Royal family visited the Salvador Dali mueseum in Florida. The Princess, an artist in her own right, was struck by the symbolism contained herein...... http://thedali.org/exhibit/geopoliticus-child-watching-birth-new-man/

(cont.)

skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:11 pm

Dan, what about requesting a list of rules from SfA administrators that articulate clearly every possible rule that governs and defines anyone acceptable to the SfA program? Otherwise, the administrators' analyses and rulings can be nothing less than arbitrary and based on nebulous feelings.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:15 pm

Date: January 11, 2015 at 10:59:46 PM EST
    To: Dan  

Subject: Trespass at Church

http://www.news-record.com/news/local_news/church-takes-longtime-member-to-court-for-trespassing/article_8b223ede-092e-11e3-9f16-0019bb30f31a.html
    Church infighting may not be unusual, but what happened at New Hope on July 14 catches some observers by surprise. Police recall few calls for help from churches and other religious gatherings during the midst of worship.

“It illustrates the frailty of human beings even in sacred space,” said Bill Leonard, a church-history professor at Wake Forest University’s Divinity School, who says church is supposed to be about reconciliation and care.

“It may be seen as the last resort for irreconcilable differences,” Leonard said about congregations having to involve the police. “Even then, it is a terrible witness either for the individual in question ... or for the congregation.”

Presumably, this is appropos of what happened to me today at Grace Fellowship Church, about which I'll have more to say, tomorrow.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:21 am

Seth Lloyd on the quantum "Library of Babel"

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1501.01610v1.pdf

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:42 pm

Dan, perhaps there will be a R&D&A Grace Fellowship Church reality web-series on YouTube? It does appear all necessary ingredients have come together to guarantee a dramatic confrontation for the pilot episode.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:16 am

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 P7wq3SiYj

https://imageshack.com/i/p7wq3SiYj  

The above diagram is what I wished to explain at the GFC/SfA meeting this past Sunday.  

I was not allowed that opportunity.  As you can see, from Ben Abell's email, above, I was asked to not attend any future SfA classes.  End of story?  Not quite.  

The short story is that I did go to church on Sunday, and duly proceeded to Rm 190, where the SfA was meeting.  I stepped into the vestibule of the classroom, where I was immediately confronted by Ben Abell and JP Young.  They requested that I leave the vestibule.  I informed them that I had Ron on my speaker phone, and that he had urged me to passively resist their request, and, furthermore, if anyone laid a hand on me, I was to immediately call the police.  We stood there for about one minute, when they requested that I step back into the hallway, which I did.  We stepped out, they closed the door and stood between me and the door.  Then JP called the police.  At JP's request, I proceeded toward the front door, stopping in the main hallway.  In a few minutes, two squad cars pulled up in front of the church.  At that point, I walked briskly over to the designated Prayer Room, and sat down inside.  

11:15-----------

Skai, hold that question for minute, please, while I complete this little story........

The two police officers entered the Prayer Room, led by JP.  One of the officers immediately threatened to arrest me if I did not leave.  At that point, Ben intervened to ask JP to repeat his request, which he did.  The officer then stated that I was under arrest, and stated the Miranda clause.  On his command, I stood up and turned around, while he placed me in handcuffs.  I was lead out the back door of the Church, and around to the front where the squad cars had been parked, blocking traffic.  There were a dozen or so church-goers witnessing these proceedings.  I was driven to the Cockeysville precinct station, where I was placed in leg irons, and shackled to a restraining bar in the intake-processing room, adjacent to the cell block.  I was held in that manner for two hours before being released.  

Upon my release I was handed the yellow carbon copy of a Maryland State Uniform Criminal Citation #132002370533, on which the arresting officer stated that I "did remain upon the land, private property and premisses of the Grace Fellowship Church, after having been duly notified not to do so by Pastor John Kahnert, the agent of the owner."  Penalty:  "$500 - 90 days".  No court date was set.  

In addition to the hand written criminal citation, I was issued a three page Statement of Probable Cause, as typed by the arresting officer.  It is a three paragraph complaint.  Here is the first paragraph.......

"On 1-11-15 this Officer and Officer Price #3808 responded to the Grace Fellowship Church for a call of service.  Police Dispatch advised a white male was making threats to members of the Church and refusing to leave the location when he was asked to by the Church Staff.  Upon arrival we met the complainant Pastor John Kahnert.  He stated Defandant Dan Smith who was later identified a Driver [sic] License was disrupting the services at the Church, acting in a disorderly manner and making verbal threats towards members of the Church.  Pastor Kahnert asked Defendant Smith politely to leave the Church but Defendant Smith refused to do so."  

12:15-------------

It appears that either JP was being misquoted or that he, very deliberately, issued a false statement to the arresting officer.  

I am in the process of getting 'lawyered-up', as they say.  I have been advised to consult with both a criminal and civil litigator.  The first meeting is Friday.  

The above is the very short story.  

Skai, very wisely, below, is advising me to take 'no, thanks' for an answer, and move on.  Ron is advising me otherwise.  I'm inclined to take Ron's advice, especially since it coincides with my own inclination.  

Let's be clear that Ron is not the instigator, here.  Ron and the Princess were in Florida last week.  The initial provocation, threatening to pull the plug on the powerpoint projector, was entirely on my own initiative.  

Nonetheless, I did pick up R,A&K at Reagan airport on Saturday, and spent that night at their home.  There were detailed discussions of possible scenarios that might transpire at GFC on the following day.  

We did not seriously think that they would actually call the police on me.  But, lo and behold, they went ahead and did that very thing.  Was this a Godsend or not?  

Recall that, three years ago, I 'announced' to Bill Stever and John Clement that I was laboring under the impression that I could be Jesus, and that I was also under the impression that a US intelligence officer was aiding and abetting me, in that regard.  It is a miracle that it took GFC three years to make up their mind to finally call 911.  They don't quite understand that I had already made that call, some 23 years ago, and that was why I had come to GFC, in the first place.  

It was never in the cards that I was going to walk away from my original 911 call.  I can see a logical progression leading up to the present situation, stretching back for at least 50 years.  It is not mine to reason why.  I do reason about cosmology, but I, long ago, gave up reasoning about my personal role, therein.  

What Skai and Gary do not understand is that, despite its many 'intellectual' accouterments, the BPWH is not primarily an intellectual exercize.  It is an exercize of faith that has a very significantly reasoned component.  

First and foremost, it is a statement of faith in the cosmic coherence.  That coherence is necessarily underwitten by a cosmic personality, a personality of which we all partake.  Yes, the Kingdom is within.  

I may or may not have been 'deputized' to re-present, in a critical time and manner, within history, that Kingdom and our role within it, as its co-Creators.  TBMK, that is what is playing out in Cockeysville/Timonium, Maryland.  

1:30----------

WWJD.......?  

Maybe we're about to find out, bless our little hearts.  

I was, ostensibly, being offered the opportunity to take by 'little' BPWH act to the Vatican.  I, frankly did not jump at that opportunity.  To me, it was reminiscent of the five days of sensing a spiritual urgency that led to my original '911' call to Ron.  During those five days in 1991, I was being offered, explicitly and implicitly, to prosecute my case from on high.  But, even at the time, I took it to be a mere provocation.  There was never any real question in anyone's mind that my case was to be pursued on the ground, yes, it was always gonna be 'boots on the ground'.  The ground turns out to be Cockeysville/Timonium.  It may just be a microcosm, but it is my microcosm.  

2pm---------

I merely wish to be reinstated at GFC/SfA.  I have a lot invested therein, in terms of patience, effort and emotion.  Can I really just walk away?  It would be to walk away from my life.  The whole point is to work within the system.  I have taken my act to the universities.  I have taken my act to the internet, as you see right here.  We can press the mind, we can press the electrons, but, in the end, does it not always come down to pressing the flesh?  What else have we learned from the tradition of prohetic incarnation?  

And, when I last checked, all flesh is local.  

So, yes, Skai and Gary, I do hear you, and I do appreciate your concerns.  Do I march to a different drummer?  Do I march to Ron's drummer?  Yes and no.  In the end, we answer only to our own souls.  Can any of us do any other?  

Lawyers?  What do lawyers have to do with the soul, pray tell?  

Are we beginning to sense my only recourse?  Keep on trucking......

If we cannot testify, politely and earnestly, to our ultimate truth, in a place of worship, where else might we go?  This need not be rocket science.  

2:40-----------

And what is my ultimate truth?  

My ultimate truth is that the Bible's ostensible prophecy concerning the outpouring of God's wrath in the Endtimes, may be reinterpreted, using the sign of the Katechon, as imparted to me by David Yue, to be much better understood as the outpouring of God's spirit.  

I truly believe that the fate of the world may hang in the balance of this sign that David imarted to me.  

Ultimately, we are faced with a matter of conscience.  If conscience cannot prevail, in the End, then may God help us.  

Date: January 14, 2015 at 4:02:36 PM EST
    To: "Pabst, J. Brian"
    Cc: governingelders, JP Kahnert, Erich Becker, Ron

Subject: Re: Grace Fellowship Church

Brian,

I thank you for this reminder.

My present intention is to attend the 9:30 service this Sunday. I have no intention of causing any disturbance, whatsoever. I do believe that I have an important message to deliver from David Yue, and that, eventually, and God willing, a few of us at Grace Fellowship will have an opportunity to explore what I believe that David wishes to convey to the Church concerning what most Christians believe will be the outpouring of God's wrath in the Endtimes.

And, yes, I do believe that the fate of the world hinges upon how we understand and interpret God's word.

Dan

On Jan 14, 2015, at 3:02 PM, Pabst, J. Brian wrote:

Dan:

I am writing you on behalf of the elders (the governing authority) of Grace Fellowship Church, in connection with the incident which occurred involving you at our church on Sunday, January 11, 2015. Your behavior led to your arrest and removal from our property by Baltimore County Police.

[....... deleted, per the stated request, below........]

I am sorry that we must take this action. However, your behavior leaves us no other recourse at this time.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Brian Pabst
    Lead Elder – Grace Fellowship Church

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:18 pm; edited 15 times in total
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:11 am

If I can understand this, although not necessarily agree with it, then others can understand it. Since GFC cannot understand it or engage in dialog over it, then maybe a more academically educated church would provide a satisfactory venue.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:20 am

Dan, it appears that (1) the MoAPS is linked to "Reinterpretation" of Revelation.

I am wondering if you have taken into consideration the BPE hypothesis (Best of All Possible Evils) in the context of your 'back from the future' CTC as it suggests an ongoing 'war in the heavens' CTC. Of course, this would leave us with an eternal duality (and you might have a problem as a monist). I suspect you view this duality as an emergent property of the observable as distinguished from the non-observable world. Nevertheless, human concerns are focused on the observable consequences of sometimes unobservable properties projected upon our tiny slice of time/history of perceptions.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:37 am

Note: BPE is the 'back from the future' (anthropic?) influence that prevents absolute destruction of 'the good life' in favor of the opportunity for even greater evil in the future. One might suspect an influence towards enhancing this opportunity by, as one example, encouraging the scientific development of dangerous new technologies. Or even the recent adoption of social media to promote evil, as another example.

This is in contrast to Mensky's EEI of many worlds but is actually an extension of Mensky's extension.

http://merlin.phys.uni.lodz.pl/concepts/www/V_4/593.pdf

Post by skaizlimit Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeQyoTSgllc
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:08 am

Date: Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 11:29 PM
    Subject: Re: Dan Smith's emails
    To: David Gladstone
    Cc: John Babich, Aliyah Pandolfi, carroll young, Rick Grills, Mark Kim, Danny O'Brien, Bill LaParl, JP Kahnert, Bill Stever, Erich Becker, Ben Abell, Jeff Headlee, Paul Zielinski, Sam Hopkins, J. Brian Pabst, Gary Bekkum, Frank Ackers, John Clement

Insanity is often viewed as having perspectives that differ from group normals. Dan does offer perspectives that differ from SFA norms. During the one meeting I attended, Dan questioned presenters and offered alternative perspectives. It was his views that SFA found disturbing, not his manner of presentation. Forcibly removing Dan from SFA denies the group and larger congregation the opportunity to receive the wisdom Dan has accrued from 40+ years of scholarship. They can choose to reject his perspectives, but by forcibly denying his participation, the elders are denying them the opportunity to make that decision.

Ron

As you see, this email was not copied to me.  I recevied it from a third party on Tuesday.  

1:15------------

This was just a couple of hours, ago........
    Date: January 15, 2015 at 11:28:24 AM EST
    To: Dan Smith
    Cc: "Pabst, J. Brian", Governing Elders, JP Kahnert, Erich Becker

Dan -
    I am sorry that for some reason you did not understand Brian's email.  Please understand that you are not welcome to attend our services this weekend.  Until there is a process for restoration established you are not welcome on the premises.   If you enter our facility or parking lot, we will call the police and have you forcibly removed again.  Please do not put yourself or us in this situation. We would like to establish a process for restoration but until one is established, do not attempt to enter our property at any time.

Danny
    Sent from my mobile device.

Date: January 15, 2015 at 1:52:28 PM EST
    To: Danny O'
    Cc: JBP, Governing Elders, JP K, Erich

Danny,

I thank you very much for this very timely message of concern.

I very much look forward to a forward looking 'restoration'. I do hope that we can now move forward on the basis of an increased mutual understanding.

I trust that my respectful compliance with your earnest request will expedite the regaining of trust on all sides, so that we can find a mutually optimal path for my own concerns to be dealt with appropriately and expeditiously within the Grace community.

Thank you, again,

Dan

p.s. As a first step, I would like to take this opportunity to restate my concerns to one or more 'designated' members of the Grace community. If you and he don't mind, I would like to begin simply by addressing Erich, but I am, of course, open to any other suggestions.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:11 am

Date: January 16, 2015 at 10:02:20 AM EST
    To: Dick F
    Cc: Stephen R
    Subject: Re: Dan, Dr. [SPR] said he'd be happy to chat with you to assess things.

Dick,

I thank you for your effort, however, it appears that there has been some mutual misunderstanding in our little triangle.  

I am only ever looking for collegial communications.  You, OTOH, are quite convinced that I need professional intervention in order to protect me from the mind control efforts allegedly being exerted by Ron Pandolfi and his Agency.  

You suppose, as would almost any human, that my willingness to consider myself a possible candidate for the historical role of a second coming, can only be a delusion being foisted upon me by evil agents.  I will even concede that you could be correct in your assessment.  That is just how open minded I am able to be.  You, OTOH, have shown no such openness.  

I would, Dick, refer you to your own Matrix of Belief (R?), wherein you may find a slot for cosmic intervention into human affairs.  That's the slot that I often focus upon.  Somehow, Dick, you find that predilection of mine to be an indicator of sickness and/or undue susceptibility to evil intentions.  

Again, Dick, you could be right.  Me?  I place my bets and take my chances.  

Any time that you, Peter or anyone else would wish to discuss my predilections on a collegial/informal basis, I would welcome that opportunity.  I cannot, however, in good faith, submit myself to anyone else's preconceived notions of healthy doctor vs. sick patient.  I know of no 'doctors' who seem able to transcend their own professional prejudices, in that regard.  But I'm always on the lookout for surprises.  

Dan

And so it goes........

I have not disclosed SPR's response to Dick F's ostensible request for an informal 'chat'.  That response was simply a lengthy description of his office hours, client/patient protocols and 'INTAKE' procedures.  So, yes, it is as if Dick were attempting to entrap me into someone else's INTAKE under false pretenses.  This is quite symptomatic of 'cloudrider's' stance toward phenomenology, one of fear.  He claims to be a professional journalist wrt phenomenology, and yet he refuses to have personal interactions with others in the field, notably Ron, for example.  That I evince less fear, he takes as a disorder on my part, evidently.  Understand that 'fear' comes in many flavors, shades and degrees.  

10:45-------------

Yes, we do have a healthy fear of God, and that includes the God's Spirit, of course.  

I would compare it to several more mundane forms of fear, such as the fear of being caught naked in public, or the fear of having one's thoughts open to scrutiny, or being hauled before a court of law.  

What then of all those atheists?  I would suggest that they are whistling past the graveyard, almost literally.  As long as atheists are operating in good faith, can God possibly refrain from loving their honesty?  I can't imagine otherwise.  Be sure that atheists, as all the rest of us, are subject to bouts of bad faith.  

I would like to begin an exposition of the diagram at the top of this page that I was hoping to present to the SfA.......

The prism outlined in black, with the various designations, was what David Yue usually presented during his increasingly infrequent sessions before our small SfA group.  It figured more prominently in his five presentations to the much larger PtB seminar that ended on Dec 14, nine days before his death.  

In the email dated Jan 8, I describe my sudden encounter with the word 'Katechon' that occurred on Dec 30, the day before David's memorial service. It was by adding that word to David's prism that I came up with the diagram, above. I drew it, and emailed the photo of it to seven recipients, last Saturday, Jan 9, under the subject heading of 'MoAPS'.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:31 am

"The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them." -- Book of Revelation

The PLA is the world's largest military force, with a strength of approximately 2,285,000 personnel
    http://www.economist.com/node/21552193

Cosmic trickster?

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:00 am

Date: January 17, 2015 at 11:57:36 AM EST
    To: Kathy Br, Erich Be
    Subject: restoration.....

Danny O'Brien has kindly offered to initiate a 'process of restoration' with respect to my continued participation in the Grace community.  This does sound like a somewhat onerous process, and I'm simply offering, hereby, to do whatever I can on this end to minimize the burden on your end.  

My personal preference would be simply to put the past behind us, and attempt to start out almost as if nothing had happened, and turning the clock back three years, as if this were my first day at Grace.  

But, in truth, I do feel that I have a vested interest in this community, and, at this stage of my life, I would be very reluctant just to just walk away into the sunset.  Yes, I do wish to protect my 'investment'.  

With these points in mind, I think it would be helpful, if at least one or two members of the Community were aware of where I was coming from, and who might then be in a position to act as interlocutors.  

To wit:  I simply wish, in as concise a manner as possible, to recapitulate my last three years at Grace, up to, but not including, the events of this past Sunday.  

If, at any point, either of you feel that this, hopefully, continuing form of communication is not helpful to the 'restoration process', please let me know.  

With respect to these digital communications, it is my longstanding practice to maintain a log on whatever is my current internet location.  Currently, this is the open minds forum.  You do not need to respond, at all, and this will simply be my back story, available to anyone who might ever care or wonder.  

(cont.......)

Dan
    cc: open minds forum  

Date: January 17, 2015 at 7:43:31 PM EST
    To: Kathy, Erich
    Subject: restoration.......

(cont.........)

I'm quite aware that Grace, like most of evangelical groups, has moved a long way beyond the teaching of hellfire and damnation or tribulation and armageddon.  By the same token, Grace has moved a long beyond the teaching of the Young Earth hypothesis.  

However, I agree with Grace in taking the Bible very seriously.   Even confirmed atheists would agree that the Bible has been the most influential book in history.  

I come to Grace as a confirmed eschatologist.  It was in that capacity that I met Ron Pandolfi twenty-three years ago.  I had been studying eschatology in a purely intellectual way, from 1977 until 1991.  In that year, however, a sequence of experiences lent a sense of urgency to my studies, and within a few months I had been put in contact with Ron.  

In my continuing studies, I have worked out a way to understand the Bible as a time capsule.  

I should not need to remind you that it is the accepted Christian view that the Bible will be supplanted by Christ's presence in the Kingdom come.  I am simply anticipating how we might best look back upon the Bible, with the benefit of the hindsight that will be afforded to us in God's Kingdom.  

Am I not jumping the 'gun'?  Yes, I certainly am!  

(cont.......2)  

Date: January 17, 2015 at 8:17:19 PM EST
    To: Kathy and Erich
    Subject: restoration.........3

(cont........2)

So, yes, I am ascribing to myself a quasi-prophetic role with respect to the Eschaton.  Is this not being overly presumptuous on my part?  It may well be.  I have not had the privilege of any direct communication with God.  I believe that I have, however, been vouchsafed an unprecedented opportunity to rationalize the Eschaton, simply by using my God given powers of human reason, and availing myself of the latest research in many relevant fields, from history to cosmology.  

And for most of these past 23 years I have remained in close contact with Ron.  Ron and I do not discuss eschatology, per se.  But he does continue to support my efforts, as recent events seem to indicate.  

I do understand that the Bill of Rights mandates a strict separation between Church and State.  Nonetheless, if and when we enter into the Endtimes, every national authority will have a perfectly legitimate interest in the unfolding events.  

Could my continuing interaction with Ron in anyway be construed as a sign of the times?  

(cont.......3)

Date: January 17, 2015 at 9:24:00 PM EST
    To: Kathy and Erich
    Subject: restoration........4

(cont........3)

As I recounted on OMF, Ron had recently offered to arrange a visit to the Vatican. It was shortly after I seemingly balked at that opportunity that we were faced with David Yue's sudden passing. Yes, I did take this as yet another sign of urgency, and I acted accordingly, and so landed myself in the Cockeysville calaboose, instead.

I do not look forward to rotting in a jail cell, but neither do I look forward to pretending that my initial encounter with the Bible in 1977, via John 16:12ff, did not awaken my slumbering soul.

What is a body to do?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:11 am

Colton reminds me that I'm supposed to be working on the Physics section of KWF - Academia..... https://sites.google.com/a/kashmirworldfoundation.org/academia/ .

Allow me, please to gather my thoughts, here, in some outline fashion........

I ask myself, what is the best possible physics (BPP).....?

1.)  It would be strongly anthropically biased.  In short, it would be whatever is necessary to support the BPWorld.  

2.)  I envision an ideal approach to an ideal physics, where 'ideal' is used in both its conventional and philosophical/ontological sense.  

3.)  I will point to those aspects of physics which strongly suggest its mind-like rather than its rock-like basis......

a.)  Its purely mathematical basis, e.g. the unreasonable effectiveness of mathematics (UEM).

b.)  the quantum measurement problem and the normativity of objectification.  No objects w/o subjects.  

c.)  the Holographic universe, two varieties.

d.)  Explicit vs. implicit orders - Bohm

e.)  the restitution of the Aether.  

f.)  ETH v. UTH and the small world hypothesis (SWH).  

g.)  How the mind-body problem ought to impact physics.  

h.)  Katechon v. MoAPS v. physics

i.)  Closed timelike curves (CTC's)  

j.)  OEH v. YEH  & the two tracks for a biblical 'genesis'.  

k.)  The physics of eschatology

l.)  the Aether & the Apeiron.... actuality from potentiality.

m.)  Feynman's sum over histories, and the 'best' action principle.  

n.)  Liebniz' Identity of Indiscernibles (II).  

o.)  Informationalism and the Jung-Pauli information field.  

p.)  reinventing physics from the top-down, to paraphrase Robert Laughlin.  

q.)  teleology and emergence, via quantum biology

r.)  reinventing 'Physis', with Aristotle and Thomas Nagel.  

s.)  The origin of 'Physis' in the habituation of phenomenological cycles.  CTC's.  

t.)  perhaps a stretch, but what does 'seeing with the tongue', qv., have to say about the ontology of consciousness?  This is a reversal of synaesthesia, or so it would seem.  

u.)  is there a connection between the autonomy/individuation of individual minds and the autonomy/individuation of atoms?  Can there be one without the other?  

v.)  Cartesian dualism as our historical Katechon, as witnessed in the long delayed emergence of our Panpsychic Catastrophe.  

w.)  How might developments in philosophy and the life sciences impact physics, especially in the context of the impending MoAPS?  

x.)  Can there be a holistic/holographic physics?  We are already headed in that direction.  The organic unity of mathematics certainly points in this direction.  (Also consider the Srinivasa effect.)  And we may need to review/renew Kant's estimation of a-priori knowledge, a-la his Critique of Pure Reason.   Would it be extravagant to suggest that the a-priori be somehow aligned with the aether/logos/apeiron, supposing that the latter concept be aligned with potency/potentiality?  

y.) I have not mentioned parapsychology explicitly, but it should be.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:59 pm; edited 9 times in total
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:28 am

PLA ... People's Liberation Army: Sixty five years of the PLA and yet it still exists ... why? ... because they have not ever liberated anyone. Kind of ironic.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:10 am

It would not take much more to push the BPWH into a newsworthy notoriety.  We would only need a dozen or so conversant participants to push this mother over the top.  But, yes, easier said than done.  In forty years I have not managed to get a single individual to agree to do more than have conversations with me.  How do we spell zero committment?  

But now I've got to go downtown to check on my son's waterproofing job.  And then I'll be away for a week starting this weekend.  

What does it take to get just a couple of people to see the hand-writing on the wall?  

11:15---------

This is where Ron, quite by design, gets to play the pivotal role.  

I would not be here, were it not for the R&D show.  He's the one with the leverage, keeping in mind that he is the paid agent of MJxx, and he does, also, report to the pres., if not also to the pope.... pope and potus.  

So, no, I cannot complain about the lack of co-conspirators.  Evidently, there are not supposed to be any, yet.  Ron makes sure that any potential co-conspirators feel unwelcome to join the party.  

What, then, is the next step?  Pope or peeps?  As in, where are all my peeps?  

Here's the fork...... trickle down or bubble up?  We probably need/want both, to meet in the middle.  

And what about the intelligentsia?  If papa is disposed, there will be no lack of eggheads.  Don't I look like a papist?  

Have I not demonstrated that the round-head, puritans, are ill-disposed?  That is a useful, hard-won bit of intelligence.  I will offer it to whomever wishes to go to the next level, with me, of course.  

On Tuesday, I was peregrinating, eclesiastically speaking.  Only two of the folks offered to call the gendarmes.  Then Ron intervened, and insisted that I refocus on either the episcops or the romas.  It took me about a nanosec to discount half of that advice.  Just try to find a priest on a weekday.  I was up and down York road, more than once, until I located Fr Jo-Jo at St Jo's in Cockeysville, I kid you not.  

He was the first person to smile at me, in the last several weeks, and, within a few minutes, he had kicked me back upstairs to Msgr Voy at the Baltimore Cathedral.  M Voy was still in a meeting, of course, so I headed back to my old stomping ground at Loyola U.  I was amazed at the positive reception.  At one point, they even had me knocking on the President's door..... no answer.  Then I spoke with the head of theology, RB?, who sent me over to Greg Derry in Physics, who I had known from my Cosmos&Creation days.  He has just written a wonderful little book, The Only Sacred Ground. He apologized for the 'only'. I said, hey, that's right up my alley. He said, well, I don't want to steal your thunder, and I said, hey, get off of my cloud. All in complete jest, of course!

So there you have it. From leg-irons to faculty lounge in just slightly over a week. It is a brave new world. What else?

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:06 am

Pope and "peeps": This makes my day, Dan. Happy to learn that you found a listening soul who even provided a round of ale for the event. Yeah, Catholics are somewhat different from Puritans, as I continue to discover decade after decade.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:19 am

7:20am--------

So let's just say that the Princess did meet with the pope, benedict, and they did not discuss the ufo's over Ledoc, as originally planned, but rather went straight to the point of his tenure.  According to the footman, the princess did say something about that to fr. bene, and he somehow 'got the point', bless his papal pitter-patter.  

Hey, she told me to resign, last spring, and I still haven't got the point, have I?  

Where does that leave us with frank and the 4m/k.......?  Hard to say.  

Who wants to initiate the outpouring of the spirit?

We're in clt, ahead of the snow, enroute to gcm and

8:25----------

If PF says anything positive about anything like the BPW, he would be left holding the bag, which is just what we've been trying to avoid.  

10am--------

Is there any middle ground for il papa?  Hardly.  But it would be easy for someone to provide a back channel, like the Princess?  Should also be an academic.  

It would be pro-forma to just say hi, quite informally. Even inspiring. Then we could have an expanding network. That's about as close as we can come to divine minimalism. Yes? Surely, with cia and rome, we can play the ac card with my former evangels. They should be in a tizzy.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:09 pm

We did make it to cyb. Just hanging out and estb comm. I'm still reading GD's OSG. He is definitely hedging his immaterialism. Yes, there is panentheism, but the dual aspect part is strongly dualistic. His complementarity is supposed to be non-dualistic, but what is the complement to the Big Bang?

What is the sacred complement to the BB?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:25 am

GD/OSG takes the title of his book from Dave Carter.......
    On a sleepy endless ocean when the world lay in a dream
    There was rhythm in the splash and roll, but not a voice to sing
    So the moon shone on the breakers and the morning warmed the waves
    Till a single cell did jump and hum for joy as though to say
    This is my home, this is my only home
    This is the only sacred ground that I have ever known
    And should I stray in the dark night alone
    Rock me goddess in the gentle arms of eden.

And, yes, I do believe we can apply Greg's extended complementarity to the CorTT v. CohTT.  That extension should suffice to get us to see papa frank.  

May be headed over to Little Cy, today.......

2:45--------

Surf is up on the nw side of cyb.  A cold front came thru, so to speak.  

Have I said it before that the MoAPS could be in sight?  If we could get JS and PF on the same complementary page wrt the BPW.  We should know w/in a couple of mos.  I go to SF in about 3 wks.  

It's mainly now about getting a critical mass.  If the hard core understand the proximity, it should not be difficult.  Jack will not want to be left behind.  

The two views of nature could be designated as Physis and physics. The first includes the normative, subjective and phenomenal aspects of nature.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:08 pm

"What is the sacred complement to the BB?"

To what extent can the mind of man or the brain of individuals comprehend the genesis or onset of all things measureable? Is there not some "point" that the human being individually or en masse throughout history fail in ability to even hypothesize about the measureable things? Awareness vs all things material: limits?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:37 pm

Skai,

The logical complement to the BB is the CTC, IMHO.  

On the CTC view, there is phenomenal/historical time, ~12kyr, and then there is the apparent deep time, which is meaured in billions of years.  Deep time is just the logical setting for historical time.  It is the Physis, or the veil of Nature that conceals the handiwork of God.  

Instead of Bohr's particle/wave complementarity, we have the linear/circular time complementarity.

Materialism has a truncated or reductive coherence.  Yes, it is analytical.  Nature, however, is holistic and ecological.  Everything is interconnected in ways that transcend analysis.  

The mathematical coherence of physics gives lie to the atomicity of the microscopic domain.  Biology is the realm of emergence.  Functionalism is the name of that game.  It is thoroughly normative.  Teleology is not optional or nominal, therein.  

Quantum complementarity is only the beginning of biological holism. The quasi-analyticity of the Mandelbrot is just a sign post.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:34 am

Thought processes are not individualistic.  They depend strongly on the not so local ambience, or the noosphere.  IOW, I cannot fathom connections unless or until the time is right.  Complementarity a-la GD/OSG is just the latest case in point.  This is why critical mass is so important, even or especially when it comes to the outpouring of the spirit at the advent of the SoT.  

Just last night I was revisiting my perennial atomic problem, and it struck that I had never considered this problem in the light of complementarity, which is truly inexcusable, unless we take seriously the Katechon and its seeming foibles.  

The katechon is a harsh mistress, as is oft stated of the moon, which is very katechonic, taken from a platonic, sublunary, perspective.  Yes?  Don't let the moon break your heart.  

Atoms have their place, but that does not mean that we have to ceed to them the ballgame.  

Does Greg explain to us how to live and let live with the atoms?  Atoms are there for us when we need them, like for evaporation.  Genetics?  Not so sure about that.  

How about with photons?  Why do we need Huygens' wavelike properties?  What would radio be w/o waves?  It is how we avoid the infrared catastrophe, for instance.  And what is gravity, if not an infrared catastrophe?  

And, if you don't like the photon problem, what about the phonon problem?  

Why is nature/Physis so tolerant of ambiguity?  We do not have quantum physics, we actually have quantum Physis.  Yes, we do.  

10:15---------

Emergence is all about this abiguity.  It is where physics ends and Physis begins.  

How does nature accomplish this Normativity?  How does the world become our sacred ground?  

It must have to do with JAW's participatory co-Creation.  If only we had a number or two.  Clearly 10^10 is one such number.  Hoyle was onto this.  Eddington, too.  

Mythos is another sacred ground for complementarity.  I don't think David G quite gets this, yet.  

Yes, we also have the ten thunders and TPM. Words, of course, are the atoms of thought. Where was thought before words? It's all about the logos and the aether. About the maximal CTC, which is the crucible of every microcosm.

Before words there was the potentia. Potentia is the mythos. Srinivasa was plugged into this. The monster group and e8xe8, tell us about the limits of the potentia. Is the MG/mandelbrot our katechon? Is the katechon organic, and, if so, how so? It's where the particle meets the wave, because it must include the normative anthropos.

How does normativity work? That is the question that is being begged?

(cont.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:24 am