Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:22 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:03 am by dan

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
GSB/SSR
ScaRZ
pman35
Sparky
Nib
Bard
Admin
Mur
dan
Jake Reason
14 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

2:40pm EST

White Smoke 30 min ago.... Watching it live... awaiting the New Pope to walk out on the balcony. Vatican Guards and Italian Naval Soldiers marching on the steps of St.Peters Basilica, to the music of the Marching Band.

--------------------------

edit notice: This thread is the Part Two continuation from the original thread - last post here -

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t6p990-hello-cy-hello-omf-ii#2215

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by ScaRZ Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:32 pm

dan wrote: 

My fellow evangelicals anticipate a physical apocalypse.  I anticipate a spiritual apocalypse, i.e. D-day...... Disclosure.

There will be a physical as well as a spiritual. It's not about one or the other,it's about both.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:47 pm

Scarz,

Bless you for stopping by this neck of the woods.......!  

We can have both.......?  Well, I keep hoping to find that chapter and verse, but I haven't found it yet.  

But, maybe I'm not a heretic, after all.
    -----------

IMHO, there exist but two things in the world...... soul & aether.  The aether is the ground of soul.  Soul is active, aether is passive.  It is almost like yin and yang.

Soul is a soliton in the aether.  What then of the logos?  It is part of the collective uCs.  The soul is the God particle that gives inertia to the aether, almost like the higgs.  

The CTC is the cosmic soul.  It is the mother of all, the cosmic egg.  The aether, then, is the ground of that being.  

Space and atoms are emergent from the stability of the phenomenal cycles.

It is less than clear as to how space and matter might share the same provenance. It might have something to with cyclic time.

Memory comes into play in big way, although I am wont to see memory as a specially directed/filtered form of perception.

(cont.)

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:00 am

dan wrote:

We can have both.......?  Well, I keep hoping to find that chapter and verse, but I haven't found it yet.  

I'm not talking only about mankind Dan,it goes far beyond we humans or any flesh creations of this earthly realm. I'm talking about a revelation/revealing/disclosure for those of the spiritual realm as well.

Do you think for one second The Father has revealed or disclosed all to those within the spiritual realm?........"Certainly not". A great example of this is what Jesus Christ said in (Matthew 24:36)..."But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:24 am

Date: November 13, 2013, 10:20:39 AM EST
    To: Sam
    Cc: Jim Gray
    Subject: Re: Vlatko Vedral and "beyond today's known rules of the universe"

Sam and Jim,

As a matter of fact, when Debbie and I visited her nephew at Oxford last year, I attended a physics lecture by VV and had an exchange with him afterwards.  

My assessment reflects that of Jim's......... so near, yet so far.  

Informationalism has been around, formally, for almost a century, now, but it remains an orphan, suspended between physics and metaphysics.  Informally, its seeds are found at the dawn of philosophy.  There is no logical middle ground, it turns out.  Neutral monism, the invention of Bertrand Russell, is yet another, perhaps more philosophically robust, version of it.  

These attempts to find a logical compromise between materialism and idealism are growing increasingly desperate.  No one of sound mind wishes to jump off the cliff of materialism into the abyss of immaterialism.  The implications can only be eschatological.  

Fools rush in, Sam, where angels fear to tread......

Date: November 13, 2013, 8:59:27 AM EST
    To: Sam and Dan
    Subject: Re: Fwd: Vlatko Vedral and "beyond today's known rules of the universe"

Sam & Dan,

I’ve read Vedral’s book and find it half useful.  He attempts to explain everything with information without explaining where that information came from.  He rejects God as creator because “God had to come from somewhere” and that is without explanation.  Yet he accepts that information came from ????  Who knows?  Not him.  He doesn’t have a clue or offer an rational source for it.  Beyond that problem the book is really interesting on the role of information.

As for McNeil’s note, I would suggest that his idea is well covered – and then some – by Eric Schneider & Dorion Sagan in their book, Into the Cool: Energy Flow, Thermodynamics, and Life.  Their basic argument runs along the lines McNeil mentions about entropy, namely that life itself is an entropy manufacturing machine which is getting better and better at its job.

On Nov 12, 2013, at 11:37 PM, "Sam B Hopkins" wrote:

Dan,

Does this quote interest you (from below)?

"Vlatko Vedral, in his book Decoding Reality, sets out that there are logical possibilities beyond today's known rules of the universe.  So there still remains a flicker of hope, in the painting of  our darkening predicament."

And the other thoughts from this financial advisor, Terry McNeil?

Sam  
    ScaRZ,

How do you know then that I'm not the designated discloser?  Does God want to make this easy?  

noon---------

Back to the yin and yang........

Might there have been nothing?  That is hardly conceivable, now is it?  That is to say that there might not even have been a possibility or a potentiality.  That verges on the oxymoronic or the impossible.  

It is impossible that there could be no possibility.

What then is the root of possibility, if it cannot be impossibility?  

The apeiron/aether seems to be the root of possibility/potency.  

How then do the logos and cosmic self/soul become established, other than by bootstrapping?  

IOW, there is a cosmic seed or egg, which need be nothing more than the possibility of a self-organizing principle.  All else is chaos, which could well be self-annihilating.  Our minds/souls are like Maxwell's demons wrt the heat bath of the apeiron.  

Can there be only one such seed/Source?  Logically, I suspect so.  I suspect it has to do with Leibniz' II.  There must be a toti-potency, which subsumes all sub-potencies.  This would also be the root of the cosmic agape.  The ultimate logos can be nothing other than love.  How many loves can there be?  It has been said that God is jealous.  But can we be jealous of God?  Was that not the MO of Satan?  Where did it get him?  

The obvious cure for cosmic jealousy is monism or monadism and apokatastasis.  Even Satan must be redeemed, ultimately, in eternity.  There was just a little friction wrt the Alpha.  But, yes, we must KIM that the Alpha is eternal, being subsumed, but not consumed, in the Omega.  

It is possible that Satan/Alpha could be viewed the indigestible grain of sand in the cosmic oyster.  And also KIM that Jesus is the Alpha and Omega.  

Do see Ernest McClain's 'Myth of Invariance' wherein the irrational root of 2 plays the role of satan/seed.  The 'bad' seed?  This is all about the exigencies of cosmic harmony.  This is the ouroboric serpent in the garden, at the root of the tree of knowledge and life.  This is the reset or spark gap between Omega >> Alpha.  Yes, things do seem to be falling into place.  

The pdf text of this important book may be found here..... http://www.ernestmcclain.net/ , but without the essential diagrams.  

On further inspection, I see that quite a few of the diagrams have been retained.  This book should be seen as complementing de Santillana's 'Hamlet's Mill'.

4pm---------

Certainly we can see the tonal connections between space and time.  But where does matter come into this?  

Is matter related to memory?  IOW, matter means little w/o sapience.  

What does the aether have to do with matter, pray tell?  The logos?  Energy?  What is enegy w/o matter?  Metabolism and chemistry must be considered.  

How can music resonate w/o matter?  Space and time alone do not suffice.  

6:30---------

And light has to resonate, as well, given a space-time frame. In that same frame, there can hardly be any motion without mass. There can be no observations, or communications. Interactions are what it is about.

But then there is the other side, of course,..... dream land. How do the heavenly choirs resonate, and how do we make the transition? The materialists sure get off easy, on that score. Life is so simple for them. May I be jealous of that simplicity?

Does music provide a missing link? Via synaesthesia? It is about the harmony of the spheres. Mathematics may take on a more robust, phenomenal role.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:24 am

Genesis 2:15 -- New International Version (NIV)
    15 The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it.

Bad end for robotic teleology ...

Robot 'suicide' after becoming tired of housework? An Austrian cleaning robot allegedly immolates itself on a kitchen hotplate. Because, you know, housework.

As the Daily Mail reports, local firefighter Helmut Kniewasser declared solemnly: "Somehow it seems to have reactivated itself and made its way along the work surface where it pushed a cooking pot out of the way and basically that was the end of it."

Pushing a cooking pot out of the way surely shows intent. And I imagine no one could hear its screams, as the homeowners were out of the house at the time. When they returned, they discovered a sorry sight.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57612160-71/robot-suicide-after-becoming-tired-of-housework/

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:44 am

Mark of the Beast? ;-)

Revelation 13:17 -- New International Version (NIV)

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, ... 17 ... so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/motorola-google-patents-throat-tattoo-microphone/

According to the patent, which was published last week, the “electronic neck tattoo” connects to a smartphone via a “transceiver” similar to the way a Bluetooth headset, smartwatch, or Google Glass device would pair with a handset. It would have its own power supply and can be outfitted with a microphone, which would allow you to control your phone using only voice commands.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:56 am

dan wrote:Jake,

But that is not the end of the story, now is it, Jake?  
    True.  It is the beginning.  At least that is the way we will think of it when we are there.  Childhood's end, is not a new start, but rather the culmination of all these years, the incubation, and the beginning of forever.

And fortunately, the rift-raft will be purged from among us, so no further burden will encumber us.

That is something you haven't seemed to understand yet.  Perhaps you'll be part of the purge.  I trust G-d will do it kindly.

And I'm not the only Christian who is disturbed by the ending, now am I?  So why do I still choose to call myself a Christian?  
    This is a good question.  By definition, a Christian is a person who follows after the teaching of 'Jesus' Christ.

Other than you being relatively patient and kind most of the time, I have not seen you to be one who follows after the teaching of Christ.  And I am persuaded that Christ would agree with my observation.

However, I realize that there are other people and groups who choose to define "Christian" differently than those in the 1st century AD.

It is because I count myself as a strong dispensational.  IMHO, the Kingdom Come constitutes a new dispensation.  I am simply prefiguring the form of this dispensation.  

Most Christians are dispensationalists about the first coming, but not about the second coming, ......
    That is surprising to say.  The vast majority of Protestant Christians are dispensational regarding Kingdom Come.

Perhaps you are talking about Catholics?  It is my understanding that Catholics do not practice Christianity.  They practice Catholicism.  And so of course, they do not get the majority of their teaching, doctrines or theology from the Bible, as the Catholics take a different approach.  Thus they do not see the Kingdom Come as a dispensation, as it is purely a Biblical teaching.

My fellow evangelicals anticipate a physical apocalypse.  I anticipate a spiritual apocalypse, i.e. D-day...... Disclosure.  Why is this possibility so difficult to stomach?  Why should this make me a (virtual) heretic?  
    I agree with ScaRZ.  Biblical prophecy clearly depicts the Apocalypse as both Physical and Spiritual.  In fact, Spiritually, is the entire reason for it, according to the Biblical narrative.  And so, in this regard, you agree with the Bible.  However that idea has been around for a few millennia.  Nothing new.

ScaRZ,

How do you know then that I'm not the designated discloser?  Does God want to make this easy?
    Oh Oh, back to this again?
    Well there is no indication that you are baring any fruit, nor that there is any heavenly blessing on you.  The rules of discerning Godly appointment or Revelation is quite detailed in the Bible.

All of the Biblical Religions (Jewish and Christian) can quite easily discern that you have not been sent by G-d, nor is your theology inspired by G-d.  It is easily evident.  And that is why you have no followers.  Without G-d's blessing, you are nothing.

Sorry Dan.  Thems' the breaks

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Tha fiOs fithich agad.  Siobhan m'charanochta!

You have a Raven's Knowledge!  Raven, raven, we dream three...peace my friends.  All things in good time.  There are none who do not play a part in the story of a child's coming of age.

The goal is restoring the sacred, re-enchanting the soul.

The acronym, FíOS, forms the old Irish word for Vision, Memory and Dream, the knowledge which is available by oracular and inspired means, rather than by written or theoretical sources. Fíos is also the modern Irish word for Knowledge and is pronounced FEE'us

Meditation wrote:This is a ritual of great potential power, designed to awaken a sense of the cosmic dimension of the Hermetic path. Seated or standing, build the circle of energy about you and hallow it with the light of love. Centre yourself and then stretch upward into your spiritual body, until your physical body is far below and your spiritual self stands with head and shoulders in the heavens. Slowly stretch forth with your senses, feeling them newly cleansed windows. Be aware of the vastness of the heavens, of the mighty beings who guard the cosmos. Take time to hold this new reality and fear nothing. You are an immortal soul whose right it is to travel the uttermost reaches of the universe under the protection of the Holy Ones who helped in its formation. Listen and you may hear their voices raised in the music of the spheres.

From Building the Body of Light

http://www.hallowquest.org.uk/hallowquest-meditation1.html
    When we speak, a worthy goal of any is showing forth what is holy.  This is true whether we draw from traditions, dramatic representations, or sacred rituals or wisdoms.  We are drawn to bridge the everyday with the deep world of epiphany and knowing.  The dogmas of old or any newly created are less important than having melded within ourselves the authority of experience with the authenticity of living from deep meaning.  We learn from our stories, myths, and experiences to create bridges that enable us to live effectively.  Our use of these tools and the beliefs we form empower us to capture our imagination so that we can enact all the gifts we've been given in this life.

Meditation wrote:(Vita Merlini/Mogh Emerys) ‘Highest Creator, I should be obedient to thee, and show forth Thy most worthy praise from a worthy heart, always joyfully making offerings.’ (Vita Merlini) When human anxiety and trouble overwhelm us, the truth is hard to seek.  But instead of ploughing on till the last day of doom in fulfilment of horrific, world-ending prophecies, we can look once more to the treasury of our destiny.  The gifts that have been given to us look not only forward to the future but also back to their roots in the past.  They are a precious wisdom that frames and shapes our story.

Source:  Meditation - Showing Forth the Story  

http://www.hallowquest.org.uk/hallowquest-meditation9.html

Ua Terron do Potentialis

Cy

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 35 Cutout10

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Quantum physics proves that there IS an afterlife, claims scientist

Robert Lanza claims the theory of biocentrism says death is an illusion
    He said life creates the universe, and not the other way round
    This means space and time don't exist in the linear fashion we think it does
    He uses the famous double-split experiment to illustrate his point
    And if space and time aren't linear, then death can't exist in 'any real sense' either

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2503370/Quantum-physics-proves-IS-afterlife-claims-scientist.html#ixzz2keZQzLfY

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:48 pm

A Neuroscientist’s Radical Theory of How Networks Become Conscious

Neuroscientist Christof Koch, chief scientific officer at the Allen Institute for Brain Science, thinks he might know the answer. According to Koch, consciousness arises within any sufficiently complex, information-processing system. All animals, from humans on down to earthworms, are conscious; even the internet could be. That’s just the way the universe works.

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/11/christof-koch-panpsychism-consciousness/?cid=co14474184

Post by ScaRZ Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Jake Reason wrote: By definition, a Christian is a person who follows after the teaching of 'Jesus' Christ.
    I must be honest in saying the vast majority absorb tradition,not the teaching of Jesus Christ. By the words of humans through the centuries many facelifts on Jesus have taken root. "Many shall come in my name" rings loud and clear for those with open ears.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:04 am

dan wrote:
    How the coverup works..........

I have recently engaged as a proactive mediator between my two main sources, concerning the functioning of the UFO coverup......

I'm struggling a bit, because I do wish to protect the innocent.  
    Do thank them for their Contributions and taking the time to answer a few questions. I realize it is difficult for them to peer out of the cave, but I do appreciate the gesture, as do many of our more silent readers.  'Protecting innocence' is all anyone can ask of a mediator regardless if they be up, down, all around, or 'wrinkled-up' a bit. “Out of sight – out of mind?”  Perhaps not, hummm?  

The high-wire craft commonplace of the enigma is for no feigning hearts, but they do work in unison with the illusionists under the big top.   They really should venture out more often into a world absent THE reality, if not just to stretch their legs a bit.  It's a necessary part of the show, understandably, from their perspective, and survival. If only we could pull them out the the shell more often.

Regarding the fire-walking comment: It was just an observation centering around some of your close confidants.  '' With friends like these – who needs enemies.” Harry Truman comes to mind: “If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.”  Perhaps I just advised myself quite wisely in that same thought.

Now that the glitch has been resolved in the Matrix from a Northward fashion, they can breathe a sigh of relief, or pay more attention. A vaulted mind is a terrible thing to waste, but do keep in mind what the power of Love and Trust is capable of.  Wisdom, or targeted interventions, usually begin in the lowest places, historically speaking, does it not?  Today, one must really discern as to its nature though – given some of our more, dare I say, shady, adventures?  

Who do I have to thank?  I will leave that up to Maji to figure out.  Do I think I am doing myself any favors for being so 'upright' and in the open with my feelings and for calling out to the power structure that hangs like an anvil in the air?  Certainly not, but sometimes the 'silent voice' compels one to convey in trust, and for love, with a dream in hand.

dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Cy, Gary, Jake, ScaRZ, MD02,  

Thank you for all your comments, and I apologize for not responding in kind.  I do need to keep pressing ahead, nonetheless.......

As an immaterialist, I do need to apologize for matter.  I struggle trying to explain the how of it, but first must come the why......

Matter is a necessary part of the space-time package, and time is essential to the God of history.  If history didn't exist, we'd have to create it.  And what would creation be without space and time?  

But, yes, heaven is beyond space and time, or we might wish to think of eternity as being a fractal of many dimensions of space and time, where souls exist in a shape-shifting manner, as they spiral into the Great Attractor that is Brahman.

Can mind exist w/o body, or vice-versa? Of course not. So, yes, resurrection is necessarily of the flesh, but it is a bit less onerous. And, down here, we function as the body of God, which is necessarily eternal, from that eternal perspective.

That covers quite a bit of ground. Atoms emerge out of that phenomenal, cyclical ground, as the tokens of metabolism, both biological and geological. What powers the Sun?

(cont.)

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Dan, perhaps the problem lies in explaining coherence and incoherence, using language, which is based in correspondence with symbols. It would seem that raw consciousness, emotion and feeling are more like the first. With coherence, one might draw down heaven upon the Earth, as did, it would seem, the dinosaurs. But all this brings us into rather esoteric territory. Ryazanov understood this.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:24 am

Gary,

Does there not exist a written English summary of George's work?  Not sure what your reference is to drawing down heaven, especially not wrt dinosaurs.  

Back to the Sun.........

Is this not our single biggest stumbling block wrt immaterialism?

I'm inclined to say that history may be seen as a hamster-wheel for us sapients, especially in its CTC form.  Thus it is we who power the Sun.  

With space, time and simultaneity, there must be a common and singular source of light.  And it must also be cyclic, in shorter and longer frames.  

KIM that the night sky has entertained the best and brightest for aeons.  

It is sapience that powers the food chain?  Well, yes, the Sun is not a one trick pony.  There does need to be a remote source of energy.  The hydrothermal vents, for instance, were never going to rationalize sapience, now were they?

I think of us, besides being hamsters, as being Maxwell's demons (MD), generating order out of the apeiron aspect of the aether or collective uCs, which is also our heat-bath.  

Our entire CTC might also be viewed as an MD, yes, it is a ratcheted pinwheel.  The unidirectional time is the ratchet.  

But how does the pinwheel generator connect to the Sun? It seems to be wireless.

It also needs to be the power source for heaven. Are they connected? They were, in the mind of Akhenaten. The MD/CTC spun and wove the fibers of the apeiron into the tapestry of history. The hamster wheel powered the loom for both earth and heaven. The wheel, like everything else, was a self-organizing bootstrap. And there is a drive shaft, the omphalos, the navel of earth and sky. Does this have to do with Ra?

(cont.)

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:39 am

Dan: http://phys.org/news146398685.html

“The way you use CTCs to compute, in one sentence, is by forcing nature to solve an exponentially hard computational problem just in order to make the universe causally consistent,” Aaronson told PhysOrg.com. “You can set up the computation inside the CTC to take as input a proposed solution to the problem, and then do the following:

“IF the input solution is correct, THEN output that same solution.

IF the input solution is incorrect, THEN output the next solution in some standard ordering (looping around to the first solution after you've reached the last one).

Go back in time, and feed in the output of the computer as its input.”

The key, Aaronson explained, is determining what the input to this computation needs to be, in order for everything to be causally consistent.

“Assuming there are any correct solutions at all, the input must itself be a correct solution!” he said. “For otherwise we'd have an inconsistency: the output of the computation would not match the input.”

Read more at: http://phys.org/news146398685.html#jCp

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Gary,

This is interesting.........

I'm reading the original article at..... http://arxiv.org/abs/0808.2669

I just need to connect the Sun with the fixed point of the computation, or, how does the fixed point serve as the drive shaft of the CTC/MD?  Maybe it is an SWH, after all.  

On this view, the BPWH/SWH is neither pre- nor post-Copernican.  It being exactly heliocentric, with the Sun being the omphalos of the CTC, as with the Vitruvian Man, to render it also anthropocentric.  

The axis-mundi is then serving as a fire-stick.  Yes?  This is almost out of Hamlet's Mill.  Yes, it is like a Vortex, with the Sun as the great attractor.  

3:30-------

Just had a brief convo with Paul Z.  He had been aware of this paper from a review of CTC's that he had done earlier as a background for me.  

He pointed out that Geofrey Chew's S-matrix 'Bootstrap Model' of elementary particles was based on a similar notion of a fixed point quantum mapping.  

Chew's theory soon developed into String theory under the guidance of Veneziano. But, notoriously, that theory was plagued by the landscape problem wherein there were >10^500 possible solutions.

The only way to restore uniqueness to the bootstrap is to apply Aharanov's theory of weak measurements to Feyman's telelogical sum over histories, yielding Leibniz' LAP/BPW/SWH principle. That's all......

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:55 am

I do have to sympathize with Paul.  Mere association with me would be enough to serioiusly tarnish his reputation in the physics arena, which remains his one love.  He still contemplates writing a book on the aether from a purely physical perspective.  

And I do have my work cut out for me, if I wish to run the sun backwards, which is what immaterialists are forced to contemplate.  No wonder I'm the last of those mohicans.  

And I do not even have a clue as to the source of energy.  It probably has something to do with the motivating force of our emotions, allegedly the ambrosial nectar of the gods.  

And/or it has to do with our conscious lowering of the entropy in our daily struggle for coherence.  This is where we serve as Maxwell's demons.  

But is this not the effect of quantum measurements, lowering the entropy?  So too does manufacturing, and that energy comes from the sun.  It's very unclear as to how to turn that around.  

Another way to look at this is to see the Telos as the great attractor, so that our spiraling in to it would generate energy.  That is the province of the rapture that occurs in the spark-gap.  It is our self-distancing from the the telos that creates the 'gravitational' potential leading up to d-day, followed by the kingdom and the rapture, wherein the potential energy is released.  

We may think of the feynman paths, the individually recurring trajectories of the shared cosmic soul, each acting as an elastic tether, as we collectively bungee jump into our own creation.  Well, more accurately, we would be like pearl divers who struggle to the bottom, and then pop back up to the surface.  We bring back the crystalized strings of our memories, not unlike the chemistry demonstration in supersaturated copper sulfate.  That is how our MD chores might be viewed.  The seemingly contradictory metaphors are reconciled at the next level.  

Is it then our crystalline memories that fuel the sun/telos? The moon is our dream weaver/catcher.

When I draw the diagram of the CTC creation, I place the Alpha and Omega outside the circle, above the air-gap, looking like an inverted omega. More logically, we should place the monad in the center, then we still have the gap to consider. The gap might be more like an inverted umbilical..... the baby/creation outside the womb, as the ring-pass-not, or whatever. The apeiron is beyond that pale. The forces then are centripetal and centrifugal. Creation is a permanent carnot cycle. Is it a diesel or a single stroke?

(cont.)

pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:36 am

BREAKING! Whistleblower EXPOSES GOV'T SHUTDOWN And FEMA - 10/20/2013 - UFO Coverup - ISON

Hi guys thought i'd give u a link i came across on youtube regarding Ison

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Pman,

I think it's relatively safe to assume that this is a hoax. But then we must wonder as to its motivation.

I've always had a hard time understanding such motivation. Of course, it could also be part of a (poorly funded!) acclimation program. In either case, I not planning to lose any sleep.
    -----------

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:57 pm

Thanks Pat,

And special thanks for all your work with the Data base.

Although I fear that an internet reboot is coming.  First a sudden shut-down world-wide, inexplicably like a power outage.  Followed by an extended pause, that causes the world to worry that Net infrastructure has been so severely damaged that the timing of a reboot is difficult to forecast.  The situation would likely lead to social and economic upheaval due to to the uncertainty of Net repair.  The time lag would extend a sufficient length of time to induce a global emergency causing a massive orchestration of Corporate and Gov't cooperative initiatives to rectify the situation at any and all cost.  This would be followed by the revival of the global internet.  The world would then erupt in celebration and marvel at the revival of the Great Internet that had suffered a massive head wound.  Figuratively speaking...It had died and was now revived.  The world would then notice that it not only resurrected, but that it was even better than it was before it shut down.

I believe John of Patmos, called this the rise of The Beast.

Unfortunately after this Reboot, much of what was in the cloud would have been forever lost, including the OMF archive, among millions of other data bases.

The Global Gov't would then make everyone of every nation, creed, and tongue, give their life to the Beast and accept it's mark, or be banished from all society.

Could this possibly happen?

Last edited by Jake Reason on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:02 pm

dan wrote:Pman,

I think it's relatively safe to assume that this is a hoax.  But then we must wonder as to its motivation.  

I've always had a hard time understanding such motivation.  Of course, it could also be part of a (poorly funded!) acclimation program.  In either case, I not planning to lose any sleep.  
    -----------
    This is my first thought, as well.

I noticed there is a follow up telephone call with this person and I'm listening to it now. (Alias Dr. Eric Norton)

The host opens with saying that there have been many people who find this hard to believe and details many of the reasons why. He speaks about this for the approx 4:00 minutes. The second telephone call starts at 4:29 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrNqZOtACqE

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Jake Reason wrote:Thanks Pat,

And special thanks for all your work with the Data base.

Although I fear that an internet reboot is coming.  First a sudden shut-down world-wide, inexplicably like a power outage.  Followed by an extended pause, that causes the world to worry that Net infrastructure has been so severely damaged that the timing of a reboot is difficult to forecast.  The situation would likely lead to social and economic upheaval due to to the uncertainty of Net repair.  The time lag would extend a sufficient length of time to induce a global emergency causing a massive orchestration of Corporate and Gov't cooperative initiatives to rectify the situation at any and all cost.  This would be followed by the revival of the global internet.  The world would then erupt in celebration and marvel at the revival of the Great Internet that had suffered a massive head wound.  Figuratively speaking...It had died and was now revived.  The world would then notice that it not only resurrected, but that it was even better than it was before it shut down.

I believe John of Patmos, called this the rise of The Beast.

Unfortunately after this Reboot, much of what was in the cloud would have been forever lost, including the OMF archive, among millions of other data bases.

The Global Gov't would then make everyone of every nation, creed, and tongue, give their life to the Beast and accept it's mark, or be banished from all society.

Could this possibly happen?

Jake, two things.  First the Archive cannot be lost.  We have an offline copy of the original.  It would be a setback to have to reload it again at some point but not impossible.

Second.  There is already another internet under private patriot control whose network is spreading across the US.  It's called the "Golden Spike Project", named after the golden spike that united the east west lines of the continental railroad.  It is still in its infancy and not currently connected to the mainstream internet.  I've heard it is immensely faster since it does not carry the burden of all the main net's spyware and such.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:37 pm

Cyrellys wrote:Jake, two things.  First the Archive cannot be lost.  We have an offline copy of the original.  It would be a setback to have to reload it again at some point but not impossible.
    Yes many of us have copies.  But it is quite possible reloading to a rebooted internet will require permissions granted and/or be subject to submittal for authorization.  And even though Proboards does not own the archive, the Beast System could say the content is denied net publication due to copyright issues.

You'll note that Google and Youtube are currently indoctrinating the populous to accept their decisions of denial of publication/service, without any remedy recourse available.

Second.  There is already another internet under private patriot control whose network is spreading across the US.  It's called the "Golden Spike Project", named after the golden spike that united the east west lines of the continental railroad.  It is still in its infancy and not currently connected to the mainstream internet.  I've heard it is immensely faster since it does not carry the burden of all the main net's spyware and such.
    This is very interesting, Cy.  I would love to learn more about this.

------------------

@Pat - Re: Dr. Eric Norton's 'L' shaped massive spacecraft hovering on the far side of the moon.....  I do believe this is a hoax.

Who, what and why for, I have no opinion yet.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:55 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:Jake, two things.  First the Archive cannot be lost.  We have an offline copy of the original.  It would be a setback to have to reload it again at some point but not impossible.
    Yes many of us have copies.  But it is quite possible reloading to a rebooted internet will require permissions granted and/or be subject to submittal for authorization.  And even though Proboards does not own the archive, the Beast System could say the content is denied net publication due to copyright issues.

You'll note that Google and Youtube are currently indoctrinating the populous to accept their decisions of denial of publication/service, without any remedy recourse available.

This is very interesting, Cy.  I would love to learn more about this.

------------------

@Pat - Re: Dr. Eric Norton's 'L' shaped massive spacecraft hovering on the far side of the moon.....  I do believe this is a hoax.

Who, what and why for, I have no opinion yet.

Hey Jake, 

If they made a stink about it, then we'd do as the Liberty Community does with the docs now which the "System" deems undesirable, such as digital copies of founder's source docs - you put them in pdf, and other digital and hardcopy forms and make them physically viral.  There is no assinign hoops they can create which cannot be surpassed.  I already have an open invitation to having it hosted for a fee on the other net.  I haven't done that yet as those who currently use it are on the mainstream net.  The globals will never get their totalitarianism without first committing genocide here at home.  Granted they plan to attempt genocide, but the funny thing is we're better armed, have the best of active and retired minds behind us, and don't have any of the restrictions on creativity and political correctness they do.  This is what has kept them in check for years.  They can write all the threatening white papers they want.  It won't do them any good.  They currently have a substantially long leash with which to hang themselves with and they seem to make good use of it on a daily basis.  With enemies like that who needs to lift a finger to do anything about them?  Just break out the popcorn and read the news each day and have a good laugh.

Mach Tiernach spends his day's twiddling his thumbs.  Which is a good thing.  And if we are fortunate, he will have no real cause to do more.  The alternative media is doing his job for him for now.  

Any shutdown of the electric grid and net is good enough reason to keep the powder dry.  They watch the People and the People watch them.  And false flags fool no one.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:35 am