Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:53 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:11 am

Cyrellys wrote:
    Notice also who replaces him...and where the guy is from?
    Yes. One of the most corrupt and humanly violent countries on earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Venezuela

Which is globally and statistically common among high-ratio Catholic adherent populations.

Contrary to Christian countries, where the greater the Protestant Christian percentage of population, the lessor the corruption and violent crimes index.

And this is too bad, but remains the way of the world...C'est la vie!

------------------

But I don't think this particular issue effects too deeply, the issue of the Popes and Vatican Leaders.

Cy, I'll respond more directly to the information you've posted, later today. And thanks.  Cool 

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:08 am

Jake Reason wrote:

That aside, a bigger issue is arising throughout the world....the religious/spiritual conceptual idea that everyone is "saved" in the end.

Jake,you brought up some great questions as well as a very good lay out on your part.

Jesus Christ never said anything about everyone obtaining "Eternal Life". If one doesn't receive eternal life then they will have no life in them after the judgement.

Eternal Life isn't for everyone.

The thing is we humans in our condition could have a million rebirths and never get it right. If we were to get one million things correct and only fail in one thing, we fail. This is the whole point of Jesus Christ being the "Only" way,the "Only" truth,the "Only" life.

It's not about us doing something that is sin. It's all about what's inside each of us. We were all born in Adam. The condition is in each of us. We now must be born in the second Adam,who is Jesus Christ. We leave death and receive life.

1Cr 15:47........"The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven."

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:11 am

Jake Reason wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:
    Notice also who replaces him...and where the guy is from?
    Yes.  One of the most corrupt and humanly violent countries on earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Venezuela

Which is globally and statistically common among high-ratio Catholic adherent populations.

Contrary to Christian countries, where the greater the Protestant Christian percentage of population, the lessor the corruption and violent crimes index.

And this is too bad, but remains the way of the world...C'est la vie!

------------------

But I don't think this particular issue effects too deeply, the issue of the Popes and Vatican Leaders.

Cy, I'll respond more directly to the information you've posted, later today.  And thanks.   Cool 

Not too far off from what I was thinking.  What I was thinking was actually about Joseph P. Farrell's work, including the history of Dr. Ronald Richter, Martin Borman, the document on pg 309 "Office Memorandum, USG" May 15, 1948 F.B.I. Document to Hoover.

"It appeared that the British were intercepting and decoding traffic over a clandestine network, a survivor of the German defeat, with ramifications in Europe and Germany."

The Navy was mentioned also as getting a hold of the "eyes only" info and publishing some of it as part of "normal" diplomatic traffic.

Farrell writes, "By this juncture, it is known what this clandestine radio network that the British were intercepting most likely was:  it was Nazi Germany's extensive network of powerful transmitters scattered throughout Argentina and South America, the very network that Schellenberg turned over to Peron for Argentina's use! (33)"

On page 305 Farrell notes, "This prompts a question:  why, if Justice Jacson, President Truman, and Hoover's FBI knew about Bormann's presence and movements in Latin America (not to mention the presence of Hitler himself!) were no efforts made to apprehend him -- not to mention Hitler! - and carry out the sentence of execution handed down by the Nuremberg Tribunal?  As Manning himself notes, "the CIA could have pulled aside the gray curtain that obscured Borman - at any time.  But the CIA and Muller's crack organization of former SS men found it to their mutual advantage to cooperate in many situations"(31)  That Borman was allowed to continue banking under his own name with large American banks suggests to a degree of high level protection and cooperation being extended to or coerced by, Borman from major American corporations."

and on pg 303 same book Nazi International

"The answer lies once again in the fact that the CIA, which under Zurich OSS station chief Allen Dulles during the war, had negotiated a highly secret deal with the head of German military intelligence on the Eastern Front, General Reinhard Gehlen, to turn over - lock, stock, and Nazi - Ghelen's entire network to the nominal oversight of the American intelligence community, leaving Gehlen in charge of its actual day to day operations.  In other words, before the ink was even dry on the National Security Act of 1947, the CIA's "civilian character" had already been compromised in the most egregarious way, since its entire operational desk in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union, and to a great extent elsewhere as well, was staffed by a network of Nazis!"

Add to this reported evidence of Jesuits having helped them achieve the relocation...numerous insider reports of the FULL federal government TODAY having been overrun.  The advent of the eugenics movement's recent rise to unassailable power (e.g. ATG Holder, Valerie Jarrett, and Alinsky's Protoge, et al), marxism being introduced in the late 1940s and spread throughout Islam till we have the Muslim Brotherhood sitting in their own offices in the US and roaming the halls of the White House on the guest list, and the replacements/purging in the military of anyone who will NOT fire on an unarmed citizen....etc, etc.

And then there's the issues over control of the energy and exotic technologies stemming from Tesla...

Right up to the last several months where the criminals in the system got their hands on those glass-makers out of that base in TX who supposidly never possessed any before then, and the race to get those back (including a statement of where it was sent by a certain Senator, confirming what the patriot community was hearing) resulting in one of the glassmakers being dumped off the coast of SC/FL 500-600 miles out in deep water to go off without causing any real harm where the Russians subsequently make a very public notation of the event and the earthquake it caused.  The Russians being recently public on the ET Contact situation involving a public disclosure, and the recent return of Hellyer to the public interview scene on the subject touting the Naval info of the approx known number of species out there.

Well on Jan 3 Dr. Jim Garrow goes on a 3%'r Radio Show (research the 3%r's who's origin is US Military and has their roots in the 1st A. Revolution, i.e. oathkeepers) run by Pete Santilli who by coincidink(?) also operates on Second Life (where the recent announcement of the American Intelligence Community is now roaming looking for home-grown "terrorists"), And on that radio show he talks about the federal government being over-run, about the other 2 nukes from this fall's attempt by Zero to bring the US literally to its knees in the state of SC by lighting one off in the bay, which were retrieved by the guys taking their marching orders from the 2 Gens and 1 Admrl who were reported as subsequently removed from their careers...and Garrow also points out the May 16 Operation American Spring event where they are planning 30 million man gathering in the mall in DC to replace or demand the full stand-down of the criminals in the federal umbrella...and Santilli pipes up in the next breath that the 3%r's are full willing to lay down their lives to protect the protesters who join the event.

This is the landscape I was talking about.  Did I not warn in 2008 to the Brothers that we probably would not get to 2017?  That the matter of the corruption would be sorted first?  That we were even then on the brink of civil war?  Oh how many downplayed that statement.

The 3% still hope for a peaceful transition/removal of the corrupt parties....

Santilli said during that interview:  "We all need to realize what has been done to us.  That the criminals goals were to ultimately install a very bad thing.  It's not like it's coming.  It's here."

Garrow replies, "We've been infiltrated in every institution we have; but you're right, there is hope.  Large groups of people can coalesce around the Constitution May 16....snip...there's never been a gathering as large as they're predicting for this event."

Santilli replies, "We must take every possible peaceful means to take back our Republic otherwise we give them the excuse to use all the weapons and ammo they've been building up to use on us."

Garrow believes the possession of the other 2 glassmakers in the hands of the oath keepers who resecured them will be fortuitous in that Zero had to sit up and take notice that he was on notice...that now we possess the means to prove what that bunch of criminals did and have been doing.  That now Zero must sit down and behave himself.

Unfortunately, I still see no change in the situational landscape.  The criminals have attempted now not once but at least twice to vaporize some part of the US in order to achieve their goals.  Individuals with ties to that particular culture in different places espouse the "over-population of the planet" and a 90% reduction being desirable.  They have no intention of cease and desist.  I don't see Zero sitting down and behaving himself.  DHS has continued its activities.  There has been no restriction of the militarized police behavior on citizens by the Fusion Centers.  Trying to twist the arms of a group of people bent on suiciding the planet is like trying to get Hell to freeze over.  I don't yet see any change int the pattern.  This will end in bloodshed.

Intuitively I don't feel comfortable with the thought of good people gathering in DC.  That many in one place is an event looking for an ugly happening - false flag?  Open action?  A glassmaker round 3?  

The 3%'rs may be able to stand side by side of the protesters, but I don't know if the oath keeping parts of the mil will still control the other housed glassmakers by the time May rolls around because of the purging.  Martin Borman's revenge is what I see when you mention the mistake Christians are making about there being no recompense.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:12 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    Questions to ponder:  How should Christian Leadership act in such times?  How should they go about gathering His flocks together?  What do the flocks need that Leadership could provide?

One thing for sure is the way of The World is entertainment. With entertainment I see the mega ministries relying on less gospel and an appetite that nourishes the senses.

The biggest crowds will gather away from truth. Most people will reject what they need and turn a deaf ear becoming the massive cloud that gathers.

The sheep will feed upon The Word of the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives them what they need,not what their senses crave.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:32 am

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:59 am

ScaRZ wrote:
    Jake Reason wrote:
    Questions to ponder:  How should Christian Leadership act in such times?  How should they go about gathering His flocks together?  What do the flocks need that Leadership could provide?
    One thing for sure is the way of The World is entertainment. With entertainment I see the mega ministries relying on less gospel and an  appetite that nourishes the senses.

The biggest crowds will gather away from truth. Most people will reject what they need and turn a deaf ear becoming the massive cloud that gathers.

The sheep will feed upon The Word of the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives them what they need,not what their senses crave.
    I hear you, and understand Sunday Church Services has been watered-down in depth of content, while incorporating entertainment to hold attention.

I too think this is sad, but I don't think there is any better way to handle the many problems at this time. Without the entertainment, the nearly empty pews would be barely able to pay for the keeping of a Minister.

In my local Church, I was part of the Ministry Team for 7 years. My contribution was Dramatic Arts and Music. During that time, we not only out-grew the capacity of our church to hold all who came, but also seeded/branched-off three new churches from our congregation.

Entertainment was most definitely one of the top reasons for our success. But that's not all we did....

We also sponsored over 30 Ministries and Missionary teams. Without the strength of our home base, these Ministries would not have been able to be sustained.

We also had hundreds of Sunday school children. Without the success of our services to attract involvement, these families would not have had the much needed support in raising their children.

It takes a church to raise the next generation for Christ.

And so we have to do, what has to be done in this society, in order to maintain the needed Ministries and raise the children up to be responsible Godly individuals who serve to make a better world in some capacity or another.

--------------------------

But still...the numbers have been ever dwindling across the country, since 2008. Everywhere we can see Church buildings sitting vacant, rotting and going to weed. Soon the flocks will be without.

We have to do something. The children need their parents to have a support group.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:17 pm

The 501-c3 prevents churches from doing what their forebears did....deal with matters that concern us all right now.  They are prevented from any form of dialog that can be remotely construed as political.  Thus they are not really a part of meaningful society that must face things that affect their day to day lives.  When politics was removed from the pulpit and their mouths effectively taped shut.  Neutered?   http://www.infowars.com/todays-american-churches-are-neutered-pastor-chuck-baldwin-reports/

http://www.infowars.com/church-group-targeted-by-city-for-feeding-homeless/

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-insider-preparations-have-been-finalized-to-respond-to-a-crisis-of-unprecedented-magnitude-within-the-united-states/

And can you say "CLERGY RESPONSE TEAM?"

It is very likely that religious leaders who do not truly serve God are repeating the mantra set forth by them from the Clergy Response Team, whose new mission is to  continually remind their flock of their Romans 13 duty to serve the wishes of their government.

Churches are in decline for a very good reason:  http://planet.infowars.com/offbeat/save-your-soul-by-leaving-your-government-controlled-church

A list of six reasons.

Last edited by Cyrellys on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:19 pm

Obama Leads the Charge Against Christianity
    As Supreme Commander of the military, Obama has encouraged/permitted the United States military to participate in the persecution of Christians.  A recent Army briefing was given by Lt. Col. Jack Rich to a reserve unit in Pennsylvania which identified several organizations and movements as extremist groups.  First on the list of his slides presented in the briefing listed evangelical Christians including Catholics, which was subsequently followed by Hamas, al-Qaida, Nation of Islam and the Ku Klux Klan.
    Lt. Col. Rich warned his subordinates to not back down from bad Christian behavior for “when they see behaviors which are inconsistent with Army values, don’t just walk by. Do the right thing before it becomes a problem.” Further, the warning has been given to flag Christians and put them on no buy lists for guns. Rich’s briefing dovetails with the same kind of anti-Christian rhetoric recently presented to Colorado law enforcement officials in La Junta, Colorado in

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:00 pm

Thank you Cy for the Alex Jones little ditti.  I read it all, including the full Army slide show teaching on Extremists.  I did not find anything in all of that, which would indicate that the US Military is targeting Christians.

However I did see there are extremists among some Americans who call themselves Christians.

If I were in close proximity of any Alex Jones type of person while troopes rolled in to town, I would dart as far away from them as soon as I could.  And I would warn every Christian I know to stay far removed from such people.

Now, I understand that he is simply trying to warn as many people as possible about the coming storms.  And I do believe that he is motivated by good intent.  But, his warning claims here, based on the evidence cited, is exaggerated and misinterpreted to the extreme.  And imo, he is blowing radicalism to the extreme.  That is not Christianity.

He and his Pastor groups are inciting Christians to take up arms against fellow man under the guise that they are hated because they are Christians.  My guess is that they don't know Jesus.

Now don't get me wrong, I can see America's Congress and Senate have been bought by the Illuminates, and that the people no longer have a voice representing them in Washington.  And your Constitution is being raped.  But American grunt-muscle is not the way to resolve it.

Jones and company are throwing gasoline on the flames of war.  They, including his American Pastor prototypes, will create more causalities and lose more souls then they will save.

How many guns did Gandhi need?

Americans have adopted a warrior nation mentality.  Childish, they have become.  It is apparent to the rest of the world.  Americans are being mocked because they deserve it.  Even Zbigniew Brzezinski pointed that out.  America has lost its political respect.

If you implode into civil war, it will be both side's fault.

Canadians for the most part, would welcome the borders being closed off.  Blow the Bridges!  Like the Swizz.  We would stand back and let the adolescent warmongers kill themselves off.  While quietly leaving a few secret passages open, for the needy, like we did for your Black slaves and Conscientious objectors, during your last meltdown.

Meanwhile us Christians would mourn the frivolity of it all.  Like we have endured throughout history.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:46 pm

As you can see, I get all ruffled up when Christians pretend to be Christians, when all they really want is to pick a fight and bloody some noses.

You can attract as many flies with sugar, than you can with shit.

If you take a shovel full of sugar and mix it up in a pile of shit, you still have a pile of shit.
    But if you take just a pinch of shit and stir it up in a pile of sugar, you've done spoiled it all.

The pen is mightier than the sword. And applied wisdom can move a nation without a drop of blood being shed.

Jesus gave us the manual. And Gandhi showed us how to use it.

But low and behold, irony of ironies, the Americans are more bent and determined to rape, pillage and bury any remains of that Manual, then any other nation on earth.

If we get Apocalypse Now, the whole world will point their fingers at you know who.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:18 pm

Jake Reason wrote:As you can see, I get all ruffled up when Christians pretend to be Christians, when all they really want is to pick a fight and bloody some noses.

You can attract as many flies with sugar, than you can with shit.

If you take a shovel full of sugar and mix it up in a pile of shit, you still have a pile of shit.
    But if you take just a pinch of shit and stir it up in a pile of sugar, you've done spoiled it all.

The pen is mightier than the sword. And applied wisdom can move a nation without a drop of blood being shed.

Jesus gave us the manual. And Gandhi showed us how to use it.

But low and behold, irony of ironies, the Americans are more bent and determined to rape, pillage and bury any remains of that Manual, then any other nation on earth.

If we get Apocalypse Now, the whole world will point their fingers at you know who.

Hi Jake. Under NORMAL circumstances of NORMAL politics and mediocre tyranny, I would agree with you. But this is far from normal. Every insider out there right now knows it and those unable to get out are communicating desperation, and those who can speak are doing so at every opportunity. I'm sorry my examples did not effectively illustrate what is going on. I witness, I don't keep research material so I have to conduct a quick search when the information isn't from within the last two weeks.

Frankly, I know what I know and I don't give a rats posterior if the rest of the world thinks I'm off my rocker. My people are the only thing standing between the emerging monster and the rest of the world. Believe me, when it's done with us, it's coming for all of you.

And it ain't joking about 90% depopulation. That's not casual conversation on its part. From what I've been seeing the last ten years, this is your monster of the Book of Revelations, or it's doing a good job of shooting for it. It's just getting started. I won't claim to know how to fully marry what this is up with the details in that book. I'm no expert, not even layman level. I can only tell you I know evil when I see it.

Every sensitive on this planet seems to be quaking in their boots right now sensing a tremendous evil abroad in the land and many cannot put a finger on it....and I've had complaints made to me about that inability from some very talented yet unknown friends. It isn't just any single thing. It is a massive conglomeration of information out there.

I realize people hate it when someone quotes Jones's people. It is very easy to dismiss them. They're mostly average people doing their best to do the job of more talented journalists. And in an article you can only put so much information and still be publishable.

Are there not people who refuse to read my own posts because they are usually loaded with details I happen to have at hand and are thus long and tedious if you are of the sort who likes shorter more digestible materials? There are. I know there are because I've had to repeat things I've posted before, in places, over and over and over and when someone finally 'gets it' they cry eureka! And say wow I never knew that stuff was going on...(me) palm to face.

I'm sorry but while the infowarriors are rough hewn and not the messengers everyone prefers, I won't nix them. They barely scratch the surface. Even Alex plays the "normalcy" game and won't discuss the contact paradigm on his show even though he's been fully briefed and kept up to date on it privately. He's concerned about his credibility is his reason.

My point is, we do what we can with the tools and resources at hand. I don't shoot the messenger. I've learned that bits and pieces of truth get's carried most often by the strangest of messengers. What will you do when Jesus returns and you find he's not what you envisioned? What if he's something like an infowarrior and sounds like a Quayle or a John Moore or a Jim Garrow or a Jim Hodges or maybe a beatnik?

If I made that kind of statement (speaking strictly of myself here) about resources; if I actually thought that way, I'd be watching football, sucking on a beer and making retard jokes about the meteorologists on the weather channel for entertainment instead of doing what I do and have done. Life is a product of truths, falsehoods, and eccentricity playing a game of push-me-pull-you. It is stranger than fiction. I actually grew up thinking things I was taught about mind and our universe and all those unnamed others inhabiting it were normal. Come to find out it isn't - talk about getting a dose of culture shock in public school.

Then spend time with an IC affiliated group of observers not long out of highschool and find out not only was everything I'd been taught as a youngster at home true and real, but that everything in human society for the last century was being twisted and withheld from the world in order to build a "controllable construct" until the day arrived when they (the corrupt system managers) could initiate a "reset".

Our world is built on lies and half truths right now. And social conditioning has everyone running selectively through life, throwing babies out with the bathwater because this piece or that piece of information presented didn't ring right to someone. Or the presenter is loud, obnoxious, and a "protester".

Did you know that the majority of the "patriot community" despises Alex Jones and his crew because he believes as you do, that the situation should be resolved in a manner similar to Gandhi?

How's that for irony?

Most think he and his people would sell their listener-ship out when the Globals go rabid, just to protect themselves, or because we should just sit there and take it when the Globals create a false flag to initiate martial law so they may begin their purge. Why? Because Gandhi's way is the right way and the only way. And we must maintain ourselves to a higher standard even when we die for it.

You did say that not all, despite being "real" and "good" Christians will achieve being "saved", if I recall. Recompense, remember? Just as the righteous have done, will it be done to them. That is just the way of it, or so it seems some are resigned to think.

Stewardship is not a passive obligation. The Source is afoot, in its subtle way. It is not a passive actor. And the evil that rises is not a passive aggressor.

To be informed is to be equipped with choices.

I know of five different sources that have the same situational and pre-planned details from different areas of the system.

Theirs matches what I've been learning.

Here is a good run down of what is known: http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/01/10/the-mother-of-all-false-flag-attacks/

I don't give out where or how I learn things. I go and find comparable info on the internet and present that. It was in that spirit I presented the infowars information.

It is fine you don't see it the same way. Continue to ask why.

Just know that it is not always true that the pen is mightier than the sword. Sometimes there is no other choice. The hard part is recognizing which is which. This is why I will not denigrate those who subscribe to Gandhi's methods. In the best world situation, Gandhi's methods would be sufficient.

But this isn't the best world situation. And this isn't your garden variety evil.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:39 pm

Now that I'm on a roll.....

And here is the Great Christian Pretender of all time.

Not the person, the system he serves to protect.
    Cyrellys wrote:
     The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 35 Bertrone-w-620x349

Rome: The Vatican's de facto Prime Minister [secretary of state Cardinal Tarcisio Bertonehas] hit out at his enemies a day after being ordered out by the Pope, claiming that he was surrounded by "crows and vipers" who undermined him.

Defending his record despite a series of scandals Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, 78, also appeared to suggest that any blame for errors should be shared by Pope Benedict XVI, who appointed him as secretary of state, effectively his number two, in 2006.

After taking over a Holy See allegedly characterized by gossip and back-stabbing, Francis equated gossip with murder.

The backlash followed the surprise announcement on Saturday that Pope Francis had named Archbishop Pietro Parolin, 58, currently nuncio in Venezuela, as Cardinal Bertone's replacement, with a handover due next month.

con't
    https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t42p840-the-bible-ufos-et-and-the-ancients-part-3#4625

Yes, it is arresting to some that the Vatican would be so disquieted within.  But it is no wonder to Christians.

The Great Pretender has raped, pillaged and tried to bury Jesus' manual for centuries.

Oh they love to talk about Jesus dieing on the cross, pity and admire Mary, make art depicting the Apostles, and even pray to them as if they be gods who they ask to speak to the Creator on their behalf.  But ask them what Jesus taught and they know very little.  The Golden Rule maybe, but little else.  However they can recite many things that the Popes taught.  In fact the Popes are the living "word of God" to them.  It is a fundamental of the religion.

I used to be quite apologetic for them.  Ecumenical, if you will.  As after all is said, those born into that religion have little choice but to go with the flow.  From birth they are slowly but assuredly taught an entirely different religion then what Jesus taught.  He is just used as a symbol for idol worship.  But it is most always a dead Jesus.  That is the Pope's favorite idol.  They carry it on a staff everywhere they go.

And so it takes a "Saint" to rise above their teaching, to learn directly from Jesus' manual and discover the truth for themselves.  Saints have to be very bold in the Catholic Religion, as it is very dangerous to be a Saint.  Catholicism kills Saints.  They always have and always will.  It is a fundamental of their religion.  Any teaching that contradicts the Pope, (God's representative on earth- so they must believe), any doctrine, including Jesus' teaching, is heretical.  And deserving of excommunication, banishment and eternal damnation.  And so becoming a Saint in the Catholic Church is very rare.  As the Catholic Church is drunk with the blood of Saints.

What is a Saint? some may wonder...

It is a Christian.  That's right!  This is not a play on words.  A Saint is the New Testament term applied to people who believe in and live their lives following after the teaching of Jesus.

Saints have to be extremely diplomatic to survive in the Catholic religion for any extended period of time.  And if they rise up to leadership, they would have to sell-out in order to stay.  Those who refuse to sell-out are kicked out.  This practice includes Priests who learn the truth.

In today's era there have been attempts by Priests (who become Saints) to lead their congregation to Christ, with some success.  And they try to use the body of the local church a significant vehicle of affecting change in the Catholic Church.  They eventually all fail though.  The Pope must be worshiped.  Period!  And Mary must be worshiped as well.  Worshiping Jesus is Not permitted as a sufficient substitute.

Today the Saints who are trapped in the Catholic Pretender religion usually stay quiet about their beliefs.  And fortunately for them they only have to attend Church on religious holidays, as the majority of professing Catholics do the same.

I don't know how Saints resolve the conflict of attending a Priest for confession.  They (Christians/Saints) know that Jesus taught not to call any man Father on earth, except the "Father in Heaven" (that's why we have the word 'Dad' in English).  And Jesus also also taught that we are to pray to, and confess sins directly to G-d the Father, and Only to G-d, without any mediator.  So I don't know how a Saint could get away with avoiding that.  I can only presume they usually leave the religion and become a Protestant Christian.  But it often causes them to endure the shunning of family and friends who don't understand.

The Great Pretender.

Historically however, it did have the largest body of Christians, as there was little other choice.  At least until the printing press was invented and the Bible became available to increasingly more people.  Who then realized they were not following after the teaching of 'Jesus' Christ.  Mass Exodus after that one.  The wizard was caught behind the curtain.  And the rest is history.

Such birthed the Jesuit Warriors.  The Popes and Cardinals didn't like their monopoly on thought being undermined.  That they were in-the-wrong didn't matter one iota.  Jesus or not, that wasn't important.  Their Power Monopoly was vastly reduced, and come hell or high water they were bent to undermine and destroy the Protestant awakening and Renaissance.  Well they didn't succeed, but they are still trying, to the amazement of Protestants (Church of Saints), rolling their eyes.

Now these fancy dressed idolatry Moguls in the Vatican are in deep doodoo.  Sometime in the past century they let the Luciferian (Prince and the Power of the air) to be placed on the throne and worshiped. Studies of high ranking Vatican whistle blowers suggest this physically occurred in the 1960's.  Yup, you read that right.  Believe it or not.  The Biblical Satan was given the reins and key to the city.  So we're talking pretty serious doodoo.  IOWs, the pendulum of the battle between good and evil swung to the dark side of the tracks.  Permanently.

So these battles among Costumed Vatican Fairies Pharisees is really nothing more than movements to increase the efficiency of idolatry and the manifestation of evil.  Toward the crowning of a False Returning Christ.  And everyone knows what that is.  The Great Pretender lifts up the Greatest Pretender of all time.

So it is written.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Want to hear a joke?

A Catholic Spook, a Catholic Teacher, a Muslim Princess and a Man who trashes Jesus' manual, rewrites a new religion and hopes to be the "Greatest Pretender" of all time...go together on a Cruise to the end of the world.

That's it, there is no punch line.

True story.  Do you think it's funny?
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:39 pm

Jake Reason wrote:Want to hear a joke?

A Catholic Spook, a Catholic Teacher, a Muslim Princess and a Man who trashes Jesus' manual, rewrites a new religion and hopes to be the "Greatest Pretender" of all time...go together on a Cruise to the end of the world.

That's it, there is no punch line.

True story.  Do you think it's funny?

Absolutely hilarious and right at the same table.  And I love the way he keeps changing the tune on that 90% depopulation thang.  Waltzing Matilda!

But I'm the one with a warped sense of humor because truth is stranger than fiction.

I wonder if the princess and her man were in on Nappy's letter to the Ruskies in 2009?

14 SEPT 2009 The Moscow Report Napolitano's letter
    http://fallenangels.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-moscow-report-napolitanos-1

I heard that report back when it happened, live.  It was a far cry from the public perception missing the wordplay meaning in his fancy speeches with four years of retrospect wasn't it?  http://fallenangels.ning.com/profiles/blogs/west-point-speech-obama

edit to add

http://www.rogershermansociety.org/fivedoves/thammond208.htm

http://www.zimbio.com/Janet+Napolitano/articles/Ztyj9PnZuHc/Janet+Napolitano+officially+requested+Russian

its been a long quiet build up over the last four years

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:51 pm

WOW Cy, I didn't see that you had written this, in the midst of me writing my brief essay. hehe
    Cyrellys wrote:

Hi Jake.  Under NORMAL circumstances of NORMAL politics and mediocre tyranny, I would agree with you.  But this is far from normal.  Every insider out there right now knows it and those unable to get out are communicating desperation, and those who can speak are doing so at every opportunity.  I'm sorry my examples did not effectively illustrate what is going on.  I witness, I don't keep research material so I have to conduct a quick search when the information isn't from within the last two weeks.

Frankly, I know what I know and I don't give a rats posterior if the rest of the world thinks I'm off my rocker.  My people are the only thing standing between the emerging monster and the rest of the world.  Believe me, when it's done with us, it's coming for all of you.

And it ain't joking about 90% depopulation.  That's not casual conversation on its part.  From what I've been seeing the last ten years, this is your monster of the Book of Revelations, or it's doing a good job of shooting for it.  It's just getting started. I won't claim to know how to fully marry what this is up with the details in that book.  I'm no expert, not even layman level.  I can only tell you I know evil when I see it.  

Every sensitive on this planet seems to be quaking in their boots right now sensing a tremendous evil abroad in the land and many cannot put a finger on it....and I've had complaints made to me about that inability from some very talented yet unknown friends.  It isn't just any single thing.  It is a massive conglomeration of information out there.  
    Yes, Yes  Cool  You know that I know, Cy.

I'm saying the ones you say can't put a finger on it, are Americans. The rest of the world gets it. It is quiet obvious from outside of the USA, that the infamous "Big Brother" resides in and is powered by America. There is no other contender.

And yes, "the Book of Revelations" is exactly what's going on.

We agree.

My contention was pointing at the Christians who pretend to be Christians, and incite Christians to be worldly in their response, their reasoning and conduct. And Jones and company does that. He does not point them to the Jesus response. He incites fear, without offering the answers to repel fear inducing wrongs.

The Jesus response can turn the whole thing around. Just like Gandhi did.

The Book of Revelation is the equal and opposite "effect" from the application of unChristian "cause".

Lucy can only get a foothold when the Christian Church lets it.

But the Christian way is to overturn by pen, the word and wisdom. It is the only true sword that can effectively trump the forces of evil armed with guns.

I truly understand the worries and justifications of armed resistance. And you may be right that the unaccounted evil has gone too far. It may well need bloodshed to arrest the force from overcoming.

However "Apocalypse Now" can be averted with nominal casualties. If approached with a Christ Consciousness.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:14 pm

Yes I hear there is to be another attempt at the Christ Consciousness May 16 in the mall in DC.  30 million souls.  In one place.  Ripe for the pickings.  If this were any other situation it might work.  

But the attempt at vaporizing a part of South Carolina was just the series opener.  They have more where that came from.  And at some point there will not be 2 generals and an Admiral willing and able to intervene.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/01/general-muslim-brotherhood-inside-obama-administration/

Retired U.S. Air Force Gen. Tom McInerney, who served as both assistant vice chief of staff and commander in chief of U.S. Air Forces Europe, has surprised interviewers on a radio program by confirming the presence of the Muslim Brotherhood inside the U.S. government.

The Islamic supremacist movement’s influence on Washington was reported in “Impeachable Offenses: The Case to Remove Barack Obama from Office” by New York Times bestselling authors Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott.
    The book documents that Obama aided the rise to power of Islamic extremist groups in the Middle East as members served on important national security advisory boards.

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/01/general-muslim-brotherhood-inside-obama-administration/#1XRj4u8VGH8bKRiw.99

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:23 pm

and wrt the muslim brotherhood and the globalists:

back to Joseph Farrell's work Nazi International:  p 387  1952 - Nasser takes power in Egypt, and imports German experts from the Nazi International and with the backing of the West German government.  These include Skorzeny, Remer, Schacht, and Voss, i.e., include connections to the security, financial, and technological aspects of the Nazi Reich.  These in turn train Nasser's security forces, army, and translate Nazi "classics" into Arabic.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:27 pm

be sure to read top to bottom of p. 391 as well.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:17 am

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon dies at 85

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/01/11/former-israeli-prime-minister-ariel-sharon-dies-at-85/

Former Israeli prime minister and storied general Ariel Sharon, who was at the height of his power when he suffered a stroke in 2006 and fell into an irreversible coma, died Saturday at the age of 85.

Sharon died at Tel Hashomer hospital just outside Tel Aviv, where his family had gathered at his bedside over the past several days as his vital organs reportedly deteriorated. His death was first reported by Israeli Army radio.
    Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:43 pm

Thanks ScaRZ . He was the bulldozer. And then some. Significant since 1948. Rip.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:01 am

Yes Nib,I'm glad his spirit has returned to The Father.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:21 am

With all the Hebrew Roots talk as of late this series from Peter Goodgame is very interesting as well as timely.
    I'm only going to post a small snipet from each part so be sure and click the links for the full article.

--------------------------------------------

Jesus and the Law of Moses

Peter D. Goodgame

Part One:

Does Paul teach that followers of Christ remain under the authority of the Law of Moses?

http://www.redmoonrising.com/JesusandtheLaw1.htm

Jesus:
    "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." (Matt. 5:17-20, ESV)

Paul:
    "But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man..." (Eph. 2:13-15, ESV)

In the first Scripture above we have Jesus seeming to declare that every jot and tittle of the Law and the Prophets will remain and will not be abolished until "heaven and earth pass away."  For a long time this statement by Jesus has always bothered me, and at the beginning of this year I was confronted with it again in a big way, prompting me to get serious about my understanding of the Gospel. There are many believers today, whose numbers are increasing, who have taken these words of Jesus as an emphatic statement that they must embrace the Law of Moses as God's eternal covenant meant to be kept by all who would choose to follow Him. Their reasoning is that Jesus said, "until heaven and earth pass away," and heaven and earth are still here, therefore we must continue to do our best to obey every jot and tittle of the Old Covenant Law.

At a certain point early this year during my studies I reached a place where I was resigned to the possibility that this might be true. If this was truly God's will and the plain meaning of Jesus' words then I wanted to obey my Savior, no matter what the cost.  I also have many dear friends who were brought to this place who have taken it beyond a possibility and embraced it as a reality in their lives. They are now Christians who believe they remain under the Law of Moses and they keep the Old Covenant laws to the best of their ability. I know they are sincere in their studies and they have arrived at their decisions with a clean conscience. They are doing their best to obey what they believe are God's commandments for their lives. I have a great deal of respect for them because they are willing to go through the inconveniences that such a change demands, and they are willing to risk and endure the questioning and ridicule that often comes with this change as they begin to actually live out what they believe. As this study progresses I hope to show that I am also sincere and that I also seek only the Truth, and to live my life accordingly with a clean conscience. Our differences will become clear but I pray that we can continue to honor each other in love and with respect and dignity.

----------------------------------------------

Part Two:

The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!

http://www.redmoonrising.com/JesusandtheLaw2.htm

The message that Jesus was sent to proclaim was the good news of the Kingdom of God. I really think that in the midst of all of our complicated and competing theologies built up over the last two thousand years we have lost sight of this basic truth. We focus almost entirely on who Jesus was and what He did, while we tend to forget the message that He came to proclaim.  Jesus Himself said (Luke 4:42-43), "I must preach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God… for I was sent for this purpose."

Jesus of Nazareth knew that He was the Messiah destined to save Israel and to redeem the entire world, including the Gentile nations. Jesus also knew that this redemption that marked the "breaking in" of the Kingdom of God upon a fallen world would also come with a new standard of righteousness.  If we pay attention to what happens at the very beginning of the Gospel accounts we can see how the announcement of this "good news of the Kingdom of God" established the foundation for everything else that Jesus said and did.

Unfortunately this foundational aspect of Jesus' mission is virtually ignored within a large segment of Protestantism: specifically within various "Once Saved Always Saved" (OSAS) Reformed churches that trace their theology to Luther or Calvin, within the various churches that peg their doctrinal narrative to versions of dispensationalism, and within the "hyper-grace" Charismatic/Pentecostal movement as typified by the false teachings of Joseph Prince. All of these groups make the same mistake of somehow finding a way to dismiss the teachings of Jesus. Some say that Jesus was teaching Israel and not the Church and some say that Jesus taught Law as opposed to Grace.  All of them end up elevating various (mis-) interpretations of Paul's theology over the clear teachings of Jesus.

The truth is that Jesus taught about the "Kingdom of God" from the very beginning of His public ministry right up until the very moment that He ascended into Heaven from the Mount of Olives.  It was a unified message from beginning to end and it was this very same message that Jesus commissioned His twelve Apostles to preach to all the world.  The "kingdom message" of Jesus was unified and it was also complete.  It did not need the additional revelation or insight of a thirteenth apostle to make it a complete message.  That is why Jude (v.3) could write of "...the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints."

In parallel with this truth about the message of Jesus comes the realization that the dawning of the "Kingdom of God" brought with it the establishment of a new and eternal Covenant which stands in distinction to Israel's Mosaic Covenant that was both conditional and temporary.

------------------------------------------------

Part Three:

The Sanctity of Marriage

http://www.redmoonrising.com/JesusandtheLaw3.htm

In Part One of this series the evidence was put forth that the Apostle Paul clearly taught that the Old Covenant Law of Moses was abolished by the death of Christ, and that believers are now under the New Covenant Law of Christ. Then in Part Two we examined statements that Jesus made about the Law of Moses in relation to His new message of the Kingdom of God. On one hand Jesus appears to uphold the Law of Moses until the end of the age, yet on the other hand Jesus declares that He had come to fulfill the Law. This was accomplished through His death and resurrection, which resulted in the fact that numerous "jots and tittles" within the Mosaic Law that dealt with sacrifice, the priesthood, and the temple, were all permanently abolished.  This fact points inexorably to the conclusion held by Paul that if some parts have been abolished then the entire Old Covenant must be viewed as having been abolished as well.  As Jesus said, there is no point in pouring new wine into old wineskins. The Old Covenant has served its purpose and has been replaced by the eternal New Covenant of Jesus Christ that is the basis of citizenship in the Kingdom of God.

Here in Part Three of this series we will continue to examine the Sermon on the Mount and continue to show how the New Covenant teachings of Jesus reveal that the Mosaic Law was in fact conditional, temporary, and deficient when compared to the new standard of righteousness put forth by Jesus for the Kingdom of God. In addition, we will also examine the theme of marriage and see how it reveals the profound and dramatic relationship that has existed between God and His chosen people, both in the Old Covenant and in the New.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:53 am

ScaRZ wrote:Yes Nib,I'm glad his spirit has returned to The Father.
    I don't know if/how that could be so.

But I would like to learn.

Could you or Nib offer some resource that might lead a reader to the conclusion that he would be in Abraham's bosom with Lazareth, or on the other side with the rich man?

Please/thanks

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:06 am

ScaRZ wrote:With all the Hebrew Roots talk as of late this series from Peter Goodgame is very interesting.....;

Jesus and the Law of Moses

Peter D. Goodgame

Part Two:

The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!

http://www.redmoonrising.com/JesusandtheLaw2.htm

Part Three:

The Sanctity of Marriage

http://www.redmoonrising.com/JesusandtheLaw3.htm

Very well done. Thanks ScaRZ.
    Yes, this is generally the same interpretive position I have learned and view.

There is no contradiction between the Covenants.

Nor are they different Gods. Same yesterday, today and tomorrow. The only thing that changed between the 1st and 2nd covenant, is that man had grown up a bit more and was therefore ready for higher learning.  Wink 

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:20 am

Jake Reason wrote:
    ScaRZ wrote:Yes Nib,I'm glad his spirit has returned to The Father.
    I don't know if/how that could be so.

But I would like to learn.

Could you or Nib offer some resource that might lead a reader to the conclusion that he would be in Abraham's bosom with Lazareth, or on the other side with the rich man?

Please/thanks

Jake,the spirit returns to the one who gave it. This was all I was referring to........."Nothing more,nothing less". As long as he was kept alive the spirit remained with his body. Now the spirit that has been with him all his life has returned to The Father.

Ecclesiastes 12:7........"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:59 am