Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:10 am by Big Bunny Love

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:20 am

ScaRZ wrote:
    I've said it more than once in the past but now is a good time to bring it up again. Something or Someone can be revealed,but that doesn't mean "All" will (see,hear,understand) what or who has been revealed.
    Thanks ScaRZ,
    I would like to combine this thought of yours with the following thought you wrote on the previous page.....
    ScaRZ wrote:Jake & Cy,
    If we read the words of Jesus Christ they should teach us many great truths. One many people overlook is you never will bear good fruit attempting to outduel The Adversary using the human tongue as a weapon of inner rage. The Adversary will win every single time, not by anything he did, but by your very words.
    I would like to point out that who wins and who looses, is a relative matter. As your first quote above reflects that different people view outcomes differently.

example: In a rage, 'Jesus' turned the money changers tables over in the Temple. Wink

Some will see that He Won! While others may say, 'he lost' because he looked like a wild man without control of his actions, and what he did was wrong.

Whose opinion is most valid to the event?

The world's? Or the Spirit?

We can agree that in the grand scheme the Spirit world knows the true interpretation of events that transpired.

Recall that in earthly wars, "Battle Wins" are interpreted different by varying levels of the hierarchical Command.

Sometimes the Soldiers will think they won the battle. The Commissioned Class wonder if they did. And the Top Brass think they lost.

The same can occur in the reverse....

The soldiers all feel they lost the battle and go to a tavern for a drunken escape from the reality of their humiliating loss, and sorrow over their friends who they saw horrifically die in combat. The Commissioned Officers join them, while keeping their cell phones on, hoping their superior Officer might call them to explain what really happened. And the Top Brass attend a private Presidential Gala to celebrate their great Victory.

By what or whose measure is Win or Loss judged?

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:23 am

Jake Reason wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:

a couple of small adjustments.  Dan doesn't want to rule the world.  He's advocating 100% wholesale destruction.  ELE event guys.  Which is from what I understand about the powers behind the Obama Administration is right up the alley of those guys.  Its called producing justification.  That's a weird cultural behavior the patriot community has noted about the esoterica groups within that particular power structure.  They literally seem obligated to advertise and justify before they act on it.
    Well what I am about to say may seem like I'm contradicting myself.  But my posts above do not need to be edited but rather understood within the context of a spiritual war.  >

Dan does not want a whole sale destruction ELE event.  But there are "powers and principalities" that do.  And Dan may be a useful pawn for their purposes.

Dan truly doesn't want a physical apocalypse.  Not in his personal view.

[However he is quite naive in believing he can convince the PtB to use his BPWH the way he wishes it to be used.  Even though he fully understands that it could be twisted for evil.  Go figure.]

If (BIG IF) it is used at all, it will be used to trigger and justify wholesale destruction.  "Four Horseman" like.  It gives a pseudo-religious conscience to people who will be doing unconscionable things.   Suspect 

It (BPWH) is a styling of what might become an "Anti-Christ Consciousness".  Or False Christ System

EXACTLY! This is my problem with that aspect of what he is doing. Cy

Jake Reason wrote:

As a side note, hillbillies are conservatives....those you label are more likely liberals as it seems to run in that way of looking at things.  But it really doesn't matter.  Furniture.
    As I have heard them speak and seen them write/chat, I know they are down-to-earth, grounded, earthy, considerate people.  Like most Hillbillies are.  But Dan and Mrs P. are Washington Folk.

Furniture.

Washington Folk. Precisely. This isn't the first time I've shuddered under that inspired reaction that protests what they've been doing. Dan doesn't perceive any of it. He only sees what he hopes humanly as an end result. And his statements waffle back and forth between what his soul is wanting and what that sector professes. One minute its a "spiritual" transformation, the next its a physical cataclysm and a mistaken leap into physical to non-corporeal higher evolution...that's not how its done! That is the path to complete and utter reset, assuming there's something left to reset. Cy

Jake Reason wrote:

FYI  http://hub.me/ag5Qw
    WOW!

That is an amazing article Cy.  Interesting perspective too!  I didn't know, until reading your blog here at OMF, that you have written professionally (for income)  but I see you surely have the talent.  Nicely done.

Thank you

Actually I haven't really written for income as yet. I've done some experimenting off and on over the years to see what I might be capable of doing. The hubpages account, I used primarily to reach a wider audience with the contact paradigm and intertwined corruption information. That was quite successful. But I didn't do much with it over this last half year.

And I have yet to make a dime off of any of it. That was never really important anyway. The focus was to establish a foothold of interest among the potential readership.

Now if my family moves to better secure itself with land where we are at, it will take all four of our incomes to accomplish it, which means I will have to do additional writing for money on the side. I've been pondering if I can sustain the 'inspired', 'transformative' state: Imbas Forasnai day in day out for the substantial time period it would take to write on my preferred topics or any other necessary ones as Synch sees fit, or if I will have to relegate myself to writing on pocket filling less meaningful stuff. I've been setting up my desktop workshop to do either one or the other. Still haven't decided.

The inspired state leaves me wiped. Do I wan't to go through my free time that exhausted all the time? Or perhaps I can find a nice balance that solves both needs?

Shrug.

Jake on your other question which was part of your last post the other day on my blog where you asked if I'd heard of the Culdiantrust.org.....I didn't answer then because the answer is a little complicated and I wanted to check a few things.

Remember, I've posted on OMF in a couple of places over the years that my grandmother's generation shut down and disbanded the clannad just a couple years before I was born. The last full gathering of them was in River Falls Wisconsin when I was six years old and they gathered for one last time from all over the US.

They had bound themselves from teaching the culture and traditions to deliberately let the culture die and allow the succeeding generations to be absorbed into the umbrella culture as it materially desired.

My grandmother not agreeing with this, quietly taught me what she could in the time she had left out of sight of the others. But she didn't teach everything, as I was too young to understand a good many things.

Now you mention the Culdian Trust. There are some things there I recognize. I've heard the term culdee, it has been in some of the earliest conversations I'd overheard as a young child (though I didn't remember in what context), and it is part of the place names in the Amity, Bethany, Dayton, Yamhill, Champoeg, Chahalem area of Oregon I grew up in...of which many relatives who also resided in Springfield/Eugene area....now see this:

http://local.answers.com/business/Saint-Brendan's-Church-of-The-Culdees-Celtic-Rite-Orthodox--11670714.html

I am familiar with two terms: Ceile De and Imbas Forasnai. I grew up with those.

http://www.ceilede.co.uk/company/the-ceile-de
    This description is accurate of Aes Dana tradition.

QUOTE: (Ceile De) It is for people who understand that a spiritual life is not about having beliefs; rather it is about moving beyond the boundaries of conditioned thinking toward that infinite consciousness called Imbas Forasnai - The Great Knowledge that Illuminates.

Now as to the link you gave for the Culdian Trust

I am familiar with this: www.esotericrosslyn.org/templar/culdees.htm

I've been slowly trying over the years to piece together little things my grandmother had hinted at but never really gotten into. Particularly something generational that she was involved in that traced its roots right back through the first American Revolution which I have been finding went back even further than that, through what Ambrose did. It has to do with the establishment and protection of the Third Option and man's Potential as laid out in the original teachings of Christianity before Roman Catholicism where it found its sisterhood and integration with the teachings of the old Way.

I know that when Ambrose brought the clannad to Laconia that the later waves included kinsmen from Scotland. The Scottish kinsmen are also termed Leinstermen. It was a reunification that Ambrose succeeded in accomplishing not just a full relocation. It was a fresh and fair peace in the wake of the Cormac and Brians Borumha that was exacted upon them for generations of bitterness. We were a people of one blood once more. We be of one blood thou and I.

This term you can find in a number of writings including Rudyard Kiplings books the Jungle Books. 1894 We be of one blood ye and I.

Direct from Kipling, use of concept wrote:“I will call Mowgli and he shall say them–if he will. Come, Little Brother!”

“My head is ringing like a bee tree,” said a sullen little voice over their heads, and Mowgli slid down a tree trunk very angry and indignant, adding as he reached the ground: “I come for Bagheera and not for thee, fat old Baloo!”

“That is all one to me,” said Baloo, though he was hurt and grieved. “Tell Bagheera, then, the Master Words of the Jungle that I have taught thee this day.”

“Master Words for which people?” said Mowgli, delighted to show off. “The jungle has many tongues. I know them all.”

“A little thou knowest, but not much. See, O Bagheera, they never thank their teacher. Not one small wolfling has ever come back to thank old Baloo for his teachings. Say the word for the Hunting-People, then–great scholar.”

“We be of one blood, ye and I,” said Mowgli, giving the words the Bear accent which all the Hunting People use.

“Good. Now for the birds.”

Mowgli repeated, with the Kite’s whistle at the end of the sentence.
    “Now for the Snake-People,” said Bagheera.

It was carried with us when mine left the East and resettled in the Pacific Northwest in the early 1850s.

http://culdiantrust.org/
    http://culdiantrust.org/about/seven-core-beliefs/
    http://culdiantrust.org/about/the-old-culdees-culdian-roots/
    http://culdiantrust.org/about/origins-of-the-culdians/

Kailedy or Kailedi is spelled differently by us Ceili (kay-lee) meaning dance. To teach the knowledge/wisdom was to teach the Dance. And often dance or the altered state of mind triggered by sound is used by the young as a first means of learning the Imbas Forasnai state. Ceili dances by older individuals and groups is also representing the restoration/preservation of the teaching/memory of Imbas Forasnai. At least that is what it used to be. Today the Ceili dancing is just dancing...most don't know what the ancestors went through to preserve their traditions in the purges by the Roman Catholic church and the Normans. Shrug.

Anyway. Your mentioning of it reminded me of the off and on research I'd been doing and it helped me confirm another piece of "my stuff" from childhood I'd been trying to make sense of.

The information at the Culdian Trust could have come directly from the traditions I'd learned as a little kid.

The Seven Core Beliefs it talks about is a dead ringer for the Old Way.

But I didn't want to reply to your question until I'd had time to really look at it and think about it - make comparisons.

I also ran through it checking to see if terms in it matched the tradition of securing concepts in place names. And it did. i.e. Bethany Oregon.

Remember I said that my Grandmother was involved in discussions and correspondence with people involved in the 1940s-1960s subject on the corruption and the debate about the "road to survival" which is a term referring to the population vs resource vs policy debate, and eugenics early post WWII- i.e. modern terms: population reduction, depopulation movement, population stabilization, and eugenics. Some of this was through her connections in Toastmasters. And when I started this hunt, that was the extent of what I had to work with. I've expanded it considerably since and have a really eye-opening view of what this was, is now, and where the coursers under the table have been trying to take this nation since well BEFORE WWII. Individuals like my grandmother were taking chunks out of that movement and actively working to slow its progress, maybe even halt it way back then.

So my family inheritance is more than just an archaic culture and set of obscure spiritual ideas. They are the very roots of the "positive-half" of the founding of this nation and the continuation of what Jesus began. A living WAY and the efforts of an enormous number of people who have attempted to preserve the Third Option for this world that it might one day be the springboard that Dan likes to try to construct. I don't think he knows about any of this or perhaps he wouldn't be trying to re-invent Jesus's wheel.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:52 am

Jake Reason wrote:
    ScaRZ wrote:
    I've said it more than once in the past but now is a good time to bring it up again. Something or Someone can be revealed,but that doesn't mean "All" will (see,hear,understand) what or who has been revealed.
    Thanks ScaRZ,
    I would like to combine this thought of yours with the following thought you wrote on the previous page.....
    ScaRZ wrote:Jake & Cy,
    If we read the words of Jesus Christ they should teach us many great truths. One many people overlook is you never will bear good fruit attempting to outduel The Adversary using the human tongue as a weapon of inner rage. The Adversary will win every single time, not by anything he did, but by your very words.
    I would like to point out that who wins and who looses, is a relative matter.    As your first quote above reflects that different people view outcomes differently.

example:  In a rage, 'Jesus' turned the money changers tables over in the Temple.   Wink

Some will see that He Won!  While others may say, 'he lost' because he looked like a wild man without control of his actions, and what he did was wrong.

Whose opinion is most valid to the event?

The world's?  Or the Spirit?

We can agree that in the grand scheme the Spirit world knows the true interpretation of events that transpired.

Recall that in earthly wars, "Battle Wins" are interpreted different by varying levels of the hierarchical Command.

Sometimes the Soldiers will think they won the battle.  The Commissioned Class wonder if they did.  And the Top Brass think they lost.

The same can occur in the reverse....

The soldiers all feel they lost the battle and go to a tavern for a drunken escape from the reality of their humiliating loss, and sorrow over their friends who they saw horrifically die in combat.  The Commissioned Officers join them, while keeping their cell phones on, hoping their superior Officer might call them to explain what really happened.  And the Top Brass attend a private Presidential Gala to celebrate their great Victory.

By what or whose measure is Win or Loss judged?

By my experience, as with what just occured the last several days with Dan and the situation, and with a good number of other such battles I've either seen or been involved in, this observation you make is true with regards to the Source/Synchronicity and its use of individuals and groups and even whole interlinked networks of people to make what it sees as necessary "adjustments"....the weirdest part is to see how the Source interweaves these battles and their outcomes to still be supportive and not a violation of human free will.

To see it first hand or from within such a battle where someone or someones are restored for any length of time or warriors are "partnered" and given resources and "opportunities" to exercise free-will toward the mutually beneficial goal(s) of the Source is actually rather fascinating to see. If no one desired God or Jesus or their Way, then the interlinking would never occur because it would violate free-will. But if (since mind is not limited by time, space, or place) IT knows that one will or does at SOME POINT in time, space, or place, desire God or Jesus or their Way, then the interlinking is utilizable. Sometimes it is used to cause an external effect or event. Other times it is used to bring a "hard-headed" individual into a more harmonious state or position.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:37 pm

I believe the time is short and that Ariels death is going to usher in something BIG...

--------------------------------------------------

Last Updated Jan 2, 2014 5:38 AM EST

JERUSALEM -- Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, who has been in a coma for eight years, was in critical condition on Thursday, clinging to life after a decline in the functioning of various bodily organs, his doctors said.

Dr. Zeev Rotstein, director of Tel Hashomer hospital, said Sharon's condition had deteriorated over the past two days and that a number of vital organs, including his kidneys, were suffering from "critical malfunction."

"He is in critical condition and his life is definitely in danger," Rotstein told reporters. "The feeling of the doctors treating him and also that of the family with him is that there is a turn for the worse."

Sharon's family are at his bedside, Rotstein said.

Full Article:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ariel-sharon-in-critical-condition-israeli-hospital-says/
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:57 pm

Nib wrote:I believe the time is short and that Ariels death is going to usher in something BIG...

Hey Nib,what is the something BIG you believe is going to take place?

In my opinion it is really sad they have kept him from passing on. This has been going on for eight years and it's time to let him go. Let the spirit return to The Father.
    Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:05 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
    Nib wrote:I believe the time is short and that Ariels death is going to usher in something BIG...

Hey Nib,what is the something BIG you believe is going to take place?

In my opinion it is really sad they have kept him from passing on. This has been going on for eight years and it's time to let him go. Let the spirit return to The Father.

Agreed.   I guess I'm a little fascinated by the Rabbi Kaduri Prophecy.   That was so quickly dismissed by his own people.   They have a habit of doing that don't they?     So maybe there will be a funeral and that's the end of it or maybe the lord who seems to work in mysterious ways provided a prophecy to a 108 year old Rabbi..  Hmmmm

ScaRZ- Alll- OMers. - hope everyone enjoyed the "holiday season" and has a great new Year!!
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:29 am

Nib wrote:I guess I'm a little fascinated by the Rabbi Kaduri Prophecy.   That was so quickly dismissed by his own people.   They have a habit of doing that don't they?     So maybe there will be a funeral and that's the end of it or maybe the lord who seems to work in mysterious ways provided a prophecy to a 108 year old Rabbi..
    I suspect that the Rabbi simply knew what controlling group was holding back the re-building of the Temple.

Kaduri was not a Sabbatean Jew.

He was known for memorizing the Torah and Tenakh (Old Testament).  It could be presumed that once he accepted Y'shua as being the Messiah, he would accept the Red Letters as Divine scripture and accept the Apostle John's Book of "Revelation" as divinely inspired as is the Prophet/Book Daniel.  From there his mind would be able to put together the prophecies.... which concludes that the Temple would be rebuilt just prior to the return of Y'shua the Christ/Messiah.

Thus when Sharon passes away, the Temple Mount project proceeds and the Messiah returns.

Simple deduction, my dear Watson

study
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:45 am

And, of course, we Prophecy students know that we are not to be deceived, as Paul warned the Thessalonians;

2 Thess 2:1-4
    "concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him..........Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God."

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:54 am

And Jesus told his Apostles of this happening, too.

Matt 24: 1-27
    "So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.  Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house.  Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.  How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!  Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.  For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.  At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it.  For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.  See, I have told you ahead of time.

“So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.  For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
    "

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:53 pm

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:08 pm

The whole world is coming under a trance. Maybe that isn't the best word to use but I think it fits.

How long before the condition is fully ripe?

A falling away (apostasy) will occur first and then then Son of Perdition (The Antichrist) will be revealed (apokalupto = to unveil so as to be visible to the eye.)

"Jesus Christ is not coming until these things are fulfilled."

Many people who are Christian's just don't want to see an apostasy. They do almost any and everything they can to divert or avoid it. This I believe is exactly what The Adversary is counting on.

You ever notice not many have much to offer about The False Prophet. You can read,watch,and listen to tons of material on The Antichrist but very little on The False Prophet.

Revelation 13:11......."And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

This being will appear full of light and be seen as like a lamb. Notice I only said "Like a Lamb",because he will be a fake Christ like character.

This being is the one that (causes) people to receive The Mark. Through this beings actions and words they follow.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:10 pm

My covenant is with Christ, and so I am not really interested in any Israeli Rabbinical disputes, as I am convicted that they are ALL long deceived materialistic pawns for forces exceedingly more powerful than what they believe to exist.  Other than I am intrigued to watch their plans and plotting to gleam how they might fit into Prophecies.  Which is apparently proceeding as foretold, regardless of any who wish to stop them, misdirect them or immanentize them.

On that note...  Cool 

Here is a letter that offers a peek inside a faction of the Zionists who wage political battle for the Temple Mount:

Ariel Sharon: Return to the Temple Mount!

By David Ben-Ariel
    UPI Religion & Spirituality Forum
    Published January 8, 2006

Dear Prime Minister Ariel Sharon:

As you are very much aware, Lubavitcher rabbis presented to the Court of High Heaven a petition against you, signed, sealed and delivered. You have incensed the Great G-d in the highest heaven and His servants with your stench of betrayal, despising your biblical birthright and inheritance and expressing a willingness to transfer Jews for a g-dless peace that will only invite bloody German-Jesuit EU intervention and disaster for British-Israelites and Jews worldwide.

The master of the universe empowered you to become prime minister of His homeland and took you from your ranch in the Negev to help shepherd His people and your brethren and protect them from the many wolves within and without the holy land. Instead you have been branded as one who would dismember our mother (Israel) and dismantle the temple (Jerusalem and the Temple Mount) by following the blind leadership of President George W. Bush with his road map that seeks to throw away the biblical blueprint for a just and lasting solution for peace in the Middle East.

You were rewarded with your position as leader of Judah, sanctified from the day you set foot upon G-d's holy mountain and reminded the whole world of its supreme importance. You were to use your G-d given power and influence as a chariot/tank of G-d to roll over and crush the enemies of G-d and Israel fearlessly, like the warrior-king David fought the battles of the Lord. You were to strike terror into the wicked heart of Amalek and faithfully destroy every threat to the land and people of Israel with G-d as your fiery shield. (Zech 12:6).

Just because you're not religious doesn't mean the Great G-d of the Hebrews can't use you to help fulfill His plans and purpose for Jerusalem and Israel. You should have joined hands with your British-Israelite brethren, and encouraged them to utterly defeat our common terrorist foes! (Zech. 9:13).  G-d would have blessed your efforts.

You can redeem yourself, save your skin and salvation! How? Return to the Temple Mount that empowered you!  Clearly stake Israeli sovereignty over it in no uncertain terms, throwing down the wicked Wakf from Judaism's holiest site, just as the Romans evicted the corrupt Sanhedrin from the noble enclosure.

Make aliyah (ascend) to Har HaBayit (Temple Mount) with Gershon Salomon, Chaim Richman, Rav Ariel and other men of G-d and pray for Israel's deliverance and receive it. Only then would the aforementioned rabbis letter be returned to sender, marked null and void. This opportunity of a lifetime is yours for the asking. It's your responsibility. It's your choice.

Shema Ariel Sharon: Choose life and live and prosper!

For Zion's Sake,
       David Ben-Ariel

(This open letter to Ariel Sharon was originally published July 7, 2004 by Think-Israel.)    

Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:36 pm

You guys are funny. It's just a conversation- nobody here is walking around in a trance.. Listen it's real simple -we all know what must come to pass and that is obviously what's left of prophecy that has not already happened.

Yes Gog~ Magog, the abomination of desolation and of course the rebuilding of the temple. How many times have we all talked about these very subject?? Too numerous to count.

But I do think they kept him alive for such a long time for a reason ~ religious or otherwise. I've always wandered about it- the purpose. God has a purpose for everyone and everything and a time is anointed to each of us. But why keep him alive all these years- such a controversial figure. There must be something significant about it all.

Jake you seem to imply (if I read you properly) that his death will pave the way to the temple being rebuilt? Not sure if I get that. But that's along the lines of what I was thinking when I said BIG.

And so no I don't think something BIG (we would need a different word) as in the return of Christ as put forth in that video ScaRZ put up but rather something BIG as in prophecy unfolding before our eyes. Something more than just a falling away.

.. More later when I have time.
    Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:33 pm

Jake Reason wrote:

You mean like this: ?

http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2013/05/jewish-sabbateans-rule-world-for-satan.html
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:20 am

Nib wrote:
    Jake Reason wrote:

You mean like this: ?

http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2013/05/jewish-sabbateans-rule-world-for-satan.html
    Well sort of. He is a most rambunctious author, isn't he?

Close enough for horseshoes.

There's always some group who strives to keep the word "diabolical" in the dictionary.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:34 am

Nib wrote:You guys are funny.   It's just a conversation- nobody here is walking around in a trance..
    I hear you, Nib.  "Trance" does seem a tad over exagerated,

... from the New York state of mind.

I rather thought ScaRZ was being highly perceptive in his comment.

I see exactly that!...."trance" like behavior among an increasingly large percentage of the North American Populous.

I see it on the street while going for a walk.  I see in in the Malls, while shopping.  I see it in the Office towers while going here or there during the bustle of the day.  I see it on the board-walk while taking a stroll in the open-air. I see it at social gatherings, in family homes.  I see it virtually everywhere!

There is indeed, as far as I can perceive... a "Trance-like" (dis-connect/self absorbed/per-occupied) behavioral disposition among the greater portion of the population.

They are disconnected unlike I have ever seen in my life.  Only 20 years ago, if what I see today was displayed in the open, then;
    the majority would have shunned such anti-social behavior as repulsively disoriented from normal humanity.

ScaRZ comment was rather astute, I should think.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:08 am

Nib wrote:
    Jake you seem to imply (if I read you properly) that his death will pave the way to the temple being rebuilt?   Not sure if I get that.    But that's along the lines of what I was thinking when I said BIG.
    Yes, my closing comment of that post - "Simple Deduction, my dear Watson"  was stated to assure the reader that I was speculating.

However I do think it a reasonable deduction to contemplate.

There is No doubt in my understanding that such a high order Rabbi, would have been In-the-Privy (need-to-know) about the Temple Mount Project.

-----------------------------------
    Oh and as an aside, I learned about the rebuilding of the Temple long before the internet world.  I was shown Architectural Plans before the Vast Majority of the inner most Christian Leaders had any inkling about such plans actually existing within the real world, aside from Prophecy.

I personally met (by shear coincidence of the most unusual order) one of the very men (highly prominent businessman) who personally knew one of the consulting planners.  He understood through inquiry of me, that I understood prophetic mysteries.  At this point in my life I did not know why I should meet such a person.  Or for what potential future purpose.  And I still don't know 'why' with absolute absurdness.

All I know is that I do not have to decide whether I believe the things that are published on the Net concerning the rebuilding of the Temple.  I do not have to burden myself with such a decision.  Rather....I KNOW.  It is not a "belief" for me.  It is REAL.
    -------------------------------

So now returning to Rabbi Kaduri....IMO, most assuredly he Knew ALL about the Plans and the Financing of rebuilding the Temple.  And the Factions for it, and the Factions against it.  Their natures and political allegiances, etc.  I believe it unreasonable to think that he Did Not Know.

Does this mean that Sharon's death paves the way to the rebuilding of the Temple?

Not necessarily at all.  However, Rabbi Kaduri felt Sharon's death would pave the way for the coming of the Messiah.

Why?  How?

I surely don't know the mind of Rabbi Kaduri.

But I can't help but think the 'Temple Mount Project' is somehow connected.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:35 am

I'm glad you understood what I was trying to imply using the word "Trance" Jake.

My post was to be taken as how I view most of the population at this point in time. I most certainly believe a large amount of Jesus believers are in a trance as well. How could a believer in the true Jesus Christ ever walk away if they aren't in some type of a trance?

How is it their eyes and ears aren't clear of the static that causes a drifting away?

First we begin to drift and as we drift we replace. We humans always replace something with something.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:48 am

Good question and follow up answer from Michael Heiser at his "The Naked Bible" blog. The language of Born Again vs Saved,are they different or are they the same?

---------------------------------------------

Thoughts on Some New Testament Salvation Language

http://michaelsheiser.com/TheNakedBible/2014/01/thoughts-testament-salvation-language/

I recently received a question from a reader asking me to comment about the NT phrase “born again” with respect to its relationship to “saved” language in the NT. What follows are a few thoughts.

Here was the question:

“My question, that I hoped you would get to in above threads, is the difference between two terms, one of which you’ve spoken frequently and the other none at all. You’ve spoken extensively about ‘being saved,’ but have made no mention in your very valid arguments as to ‘being born again.’ The reason I bring this up is a teaching I heard a few months ago that states the number of times been or being saved are small compared to the term born again. I contend that we aren’t saved until after we die because the context of the savedness is the fact we don’t endure the second death and so we don’t experience ‘being saved’ from it until the first death occurs. On the other hand, the bible speaks much about being born again which happens in the here and now while alive. I won’t go into all the rabbit trails associated with this term as to it’s evidenced by our obedience to Christ after being born again and the fact that there’s a huge difference between knowing about Jesus and knowing Jesus in an intimate and personal born again relationship.”

To start, I’d say that it doesn’t matter how many times this or that phrase occurs in the NT. Meaning isn’t determined by counting; neither is the importance of a term or phrase.

It isn’t hard to find out how many times phrases or words occur. Let’s start with the “born again” language — which in Greek doesn’t say “born again” but rather “born from above.” The combination of this particular verb lemma with this particular adverb occurs two times: John 3:3 and John 3:7. The general meaning of the phrase isn’t difficult to discern. It follows from what is the referent of “above”. The Gospel of John, from whence the two occurrences come (and from the same chapter) answers that question in John 3:31-32 – “He who comes from above is above all. He who is of the earth belongs to the earth and speaks in an earthly way. He who comes from heaven is above all. He bears witness to what he has seen and heard, yet no one receives his testimony.” The parallelism in v. 31 shows us that “above” = “heaven”. Heaven of course is the dwelling place of God. The person in v. 32 who came from heaven is of course Jesus throughout the Gospel of John.

All this means that the phrase “born from above” (poorly translated “born again”) means to be spiritually born into God’s family (which birth must be spiritual because God is a spirit – John 4:24). I would hope readers know that entrance into God’s family centers on being in Christ, God’s son, which comes from faith in the work of Christ on the cross (or, as I’d put it prior to the cross in NT days, “loyalty to Yahweh, the God of gods, incarnate in Jesus Christ, rejecting all other gods and self merit” – a clear faith statement).

In any event, the phrase “born from above” refers to being a member of God’s family, born of heaven as it were. Without rabbit trailing, I think the sonship language is important in specific ways to communicate specific connections back into the Old Testament. Those of you who have read The Myth That is True draft will know what I mean. To be found in God’s family, of course, means escape from the second death, to pick up on the questioner’s note. His wording (to my ear) speaks to the “staying in the faith” issue (aka, “losing salvation or not” issue) which I have addressed elsewhere. In a nutshell: No one is in heaven who did not believe/was not believing (at the time of death, again for the questioner here), and no one is in hell who did/was.” This state of belief was demonstrated not by moral (behavioral) perfection, but by the heart’s loyalty to the true God / the true God incarnate. It works the same way across testaments. It had nothing to do with merit. If you aligned yourself with some other God, you were disloyal to the true God and your lack of belief/faith was evident.

(In this respect, I don’t see how one phrase or the other in the question is more “this life” than the other).

The “born from above” phrase is is but one perspective of salvation. Another (and there are more than two) is the “saved” language. I don’t see it in any way oppositional to the “born from above” language. The phrases describe the same status from different perspectives and to communicate specific ideas or threads drawn from earlier OT theology. To get a glimpse of that, we’d need to be asked “saved from what?”

In simplest terms, it referred to being saved from life apart from the true God (which was, ultimately, death), the judgment of the true God, separation from the true God, etc. The OT of course speaks in apocalyptic terms in that regard, of the Day of the Lord. I mention this because most of the “being saved” language in the NT comes from the OT. (The phrase occurs 13 times in the NT, not always in a context of spiritual salvation). This phrase has no superiority over the “born from above” language in that OT people were still in God’s family (“my people” – Israel is called “God’s son” for example in Exod 4:23). Membership in God’s family is a theological idea in the OT despite being worded differently. Those outside God’s family, doomed to destruction if they refuse loyalty to the true God, are commonly referred to as/by “the nations” (i.e., the nations other than Israel). Again, I won’t rabbit-trail to the clear divine council worldview theology that has the disinheritance of the nations at Babel (cf. Deut 32:8-9, reading with the Dead Sea Scrolls and LXX). To be “saved” from Yahweh’s judgment, one had to be part of Yahweh’s family.  For the NT, the question “why are some saved?” would be, in the context of this post, “because they are members of God’s family, being in Christ, also described as being born from above by embracing Jesus as Yahweh incarnate.”
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:12 am

Got wind of this today........." Mark Flynn, David's twin brother, is working on an amazing top secret project with Tom Horn that you will hear more about soon."

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:52 am

For the Zionists, 2013 was like 1944 was to the Nazis

Dec 31, 2013
    By Benjamin Fulford

>

"Looking back at the events of 2013, it is clear the fascist Zionist forces have been severely battered and purged. If we continue on the offensive, the human species can be finally freed from their murderous slavery in 2014.
    The year 2012 ended and the year 2013 started with a purge of Nazi/Zionist elements in the US military. The Bush/Nazi/Zionist faction in the military had been planning to sink 3 US aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf, blame it on Iran and start World War III, according to multiple sources. Instead fascists like David Petraeus, Rear Admiral Charles Gauoette and General Carter Ham were removed as part of a purge of over 200 senior US military officers. The CIA , NSA and other alphabet agencies experienced similar purges of Zionist agents. Fascists like Michael Hayden, Paul Wolfowitz, Michael Chertoff and all the other main architects of the 911, 2001 fascist coup d’etat in the US have now been removed from power.
    Also, we can confirm from government sources in Washington that underground bunkers the elite had prepared to hide in during their planned World War III have either been seized or destroyed.
    Then in Rome in February and March, Nazi Pope Maledict was told to either resign or be killed, paving the way for the genuine Christian Pope Francis to start cleaning up the Catholic Church. Francis has now removed Vatican secret power broker Cardinal Tarcision Bertone, paving the way for..."

(One must be a member of Fulfords' Blog to read the rest of the post)

Then in Rome in February and March, Nazi Pope Maledict was told to either resign or be killed, paving the way for the genuine Christian Pope Francis to start cleaning up the Catholic Church. Francis has now removed Vatican secret power broker Cardinal Tarcision Bertone, paving the way for..."

Now THAT is interesting! Especially for us OMF'ers. Wink

Wasn't that done by Dr. Ronald Catfish? Hmmm, so which side is he on, then?

Dan Smith posted that the message was personally delivered in December 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl84Q2wYDp4

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:15 pm

Notice the DATES on these two articles.  Hmmm.

I was surrounded by vipers in Vatican, claims cardinal removed by the Pope
    DateSeptember 3, 2013

• Read later

Tom Kington

• inShare

• [url=http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smh.com.au%2Fworld%2Fi-was-surrounded-by-vipers-in-vatican-claims-cardinal-removed-by-the-pope-20130903-2t20a.html&media=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.smh.com.au%2F2013%2F09%2F03%2F4714794%2Fbertrone-w.jpg&guid=tEvkAsdj0f5e-0&description=Outgoing Vatican secretary of state Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone said he was surrounded by 'crows and vipers' who undermined him.][/url]

• [url=http://www.reddit.com/submit?url=http://www.smh.com.au/world/i-was-surrounded-by-vipers-in-vatican-claims-cardinal-removed-by-the-pope-20130903-2t20a.html&title=I was surrounded by vipers in Vatican, claims cardinal removed by the Pope]submit to reddit[/url]

• Email article

• Print

Ads by Google
    Cover Letter Templates
    free-template.smartcoverletter.com
    1) Edit Sections 2) Choose Your Theme 3) Export Cover Letter!

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 34 Bertrone-w-620x349

Outgoing Vatican secretary of state Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone said he was surrounded by 'crows and vipers' who undermined him. Photo: supplied

Rome: The Vatican's de facto prime minister has hit out at his enemies a day after being ordered out by the Pope, claiming that he was surrounded by "crows and vipers" who undermined him.
    Defending his record despite a series of scandals, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, 78, also appeared to suggest that any blame for errors should be shared by Pope Benedict XVI, who appointed him as secretary of state, effectively his number two, in 2006.

After taking over a Holy See allegedly characterised by gossip and back-stabbing, Francis equated gossip with murder 

The backlash followed the surprise announcement on Saturday that Pope Francis had named Archbishop Pietro Parolin, 58, currently nuncio in Venezuela, as Cardinal Bertone's replacement, with a handover due next month.
    Cardinal Bertone's tenure culminated with the leaking by Benedict's butler of papal correspondence last year. Among the documents were claims that Cardinal Bertone ran a Vatican riven by petty rivalries, corruption and mismanagement.

Advertisement

But speaking on the sidelines of a mass being celebrated on Sunday in Sicily, Cardinal Bertone chose to fight back. "On balance I consider these seven years to have been positive," he said. "Naturally there were problems, particularly in the last two years, they have made many accusations against me... A mix of crows and vipers."
    He said while it might seem like the secretary of state "decides and controls everything", that was not the case. "There were matters that got out of control because they were problems which were sealed within the management of certain people who did not contact the secretary of state," he said.
    "I always gave everything but certainly I had my shortcomings and if I could relive certain moments now I would act differently. But that does not mean that I did not try to serve the Church."
    Cardinal Bertone should have stepped down upon turning 75, but was kept on by Benedict, reportedly to the displeasure of a rival faction of bureaucrats within the Vatican's walls.
    On his relationship with Benedict, who made history earlier this year by stepping down from his post as head of the Roman Catholic Church, he said: "An honest assessment cannot but take note of how the secretary of state is the first assistant of the pope, a faithful executor of the tasks with which he is entrusted. Something I did and will do."
    In a further attempt to show he had not acted alone, Cardinal Bertone added that "the secretary of state works in a team of five, a fine group that works very much together" - a reference to the senior officials at the secretariat of state who worked alongside Cardinal Bertone, and who, unlike him, have been reconfirmed in their roles by Pope Francis.
    Also reconfirmed at his post by the Pope this weekend was Archbishop Georg Ganswein, prefect of the papal household, even as he continues to act as assistant to Benedict, a set-up which will ensure a direct line of communication between Francis and the Pope Emeritus.
    After taking over a Holy See allegedly characterised by gossip and back-stabbing, Francis equated gossip with murder during a mass he held on Monday at his residence at the Vatican.
    Referring to the jealousy that swirled around Jesus, the Pope said: "It happens every day in our hearts... it is said in a community 'how great this person is who has come to us'... but then gossip starts and it ends in skinning the person.
    "Where there is God, there is no hate, envy or jealousy. Nor are there those who want to kill with gossip."
    Telegraph, UK

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/i-was-surrounded-by-vipers-in-vatican-claims-cardinal-removed-by-the-pope-20130903-2t20a.html#ixzz2prLK00oR

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 34 Cwn
    Cardinal Bertone encourages mining companies to respect workers, environment

[url=http://www.catholicculture.org/tools/email.cfm?title=Cardinal Bertone encourages mining companies to respect workers%2C environment %3A News Headlines] The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 34 Email[/url]  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 34 Print

CWN - September 09, 2013
     The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 34 2013-2014-liturgical-year-advent-and-christmas-thumb
    Free eBook: Liturgical Year 2013-2014, Vol. 1
    Writing on behalf of Pope Francis, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone sent a message to participants in a meeting of mining-industry leaders, organized by the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace.
    In his message the Vatican Secretary of State welcomed the unusual session, which brought together top executives from some of the world’s largest mining corporations, to meet with representatives of Catholic organizations and charities. Cardinal Bertone said that the meeting was a valuable opportunity for the corporate leaders “to reflect on the importance of their human and environmental responsibilities.”
    Mining companies, the cardinal said, “are seen, now always without reason, as unjustly exploiting resources and local populations, resorting even to slavery and the forced removal of entire populations.” He said that the companies should ensure the economic rights of their workers and the environmental safety of their mining activities.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:16 pm

Link for the 2nd article:  http://www.catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=18990

Notice also who replaces him...and where the guy is from?

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:15 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I'm glad you understood what I was trying to imply using the word "Trance" Jake.

My post was to be taken as how I view most of the population at this point in time. I most certainly believe a large amount of Jesus believers are in a trance as well. How could a believer in the true Jesus Christ ever walk away if they aren't in some type of a trance?

How is it their eyes and ears aren't clear of the static that causes a drifting away?

First we begin to drift and as we drift we replace. We humans always replace something with something.
    You're welcome ScaRZ.

Questions to ponder: How should Christian Leadership act in such times? How should they go about gathering His flocks together? What do the flocks need that Leadership could provide?

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:54 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
    Good question and follow up answer from Michael Heiser at his "The Naked Bible" blog. The language of Born Again vs Saved,are they different or are they the same?
    Yes, a good devotional study for Christians.

That aside, a bigger issue is arising throughout the world....the religious/spiritual conceptual idea that everyone is "saved" in the end.

The "I'm Ok, You're Ok" popular edict.  There is no recompense.  There is no right, nor wrong.  All get Born Again.  So no need to argue over anything.  Anything Goes!  Don't sweat the small stuff.  You can do anything you want.  Go for it!  If you slip up and do something horrendous, simply say you're sorry and everything will be Ok again.  In fact, forget spirituality!  Let us bury religion of every kind.  We don't need it anymore.  That was sooo yesterday.

Strangely, most of the majority who are quickly adapting these new edicts, think that "Reincarnation" is likely true.  Yet they dumb/fail to think ahead a couple steps to recognize that being born again in a body that has to fight to survive and will die in a few short years, is somehow a redemption of some kind.  Dieing to be reborn into death once again.

And why? do they have to be reborn into death again?

The general consensus is - so that they can learn and grow more advanced in their spiritual being, until they don't have to die anymore.

Yet they say,
    There is no recompense.  There is no right, nor wrong.  All get Born Again.  So no need to argue over anything.  Anything Goes!  Don't sweat the small stuff.  You can do anything you want.  Go for it!  If you slip up and do something horrendous, simply say you're sorry and everything will be Ok again.  In fact, forget spirituality!  Let us bury religion of every kind.  We don't need it anymore.  That was sooo yesterday.

Go figure.

Neurotics seems to run rampant in society = it is quite popular to be incoherent.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm a Red Letter man.  So I do believe that reincarnation is quite plausible, and accept that we only have this life now ... to stop that cycle.  Or else, we start it again. Which would mean this life was NOT saved.  It was NOT born again into the Kingdom of Heaven.  It died, is dead.  The dead buried that dead one.

But it's energy spark was only born again.... into the Kingdom of Lucifer and Fallen Angels and the Den of Demons and Vipers.  What!?  That doesn't sound right.   Think about it again ... After all, it might very well be that this is the only Planet which harbors and contains such demented lowliness.  Isn't it possible that God's idea of HELL, is this Beautiful Blue Planet of Wonders?  That this is as bad as G-d could possibly think to do?

Look at the world as it is.  Look at what the PtB of all races are doing, and have been doing since history began.  Our daily news is dominated by misdeeds, heartache, sorrow, injustice, lies, deceit, fear, warnings of grave danger, etc, etc.  Everyday!  All our lives!  And all our other lives, too!

So, is everyone's soul "Saved"?

If so, who in the right mind would want to go to a supposed Heaven where everyone from here is "Saved"?

Rolling Eyes 

Hmmm...I don't know why anyone would want to live this planet again, if they had the choice of the Heaven we hear about from NDE's.

Jesus said, "Today is the day of Salvation".  Meaning today is the day to make that choice.  Tomorrow we die.  After which, the Judgment.

Whose life was more valuable?  The one that was lived in the 7th century, whose memory is gone, and all knowledge of their existence has been burned up in the proverbial "Lake of Fire"?  OR...is this life now.... is it more valuable?  Will it be burned in a Lake of Fire?  Or will it outgrow this lowly plane and be born again into the higher realm?

Where "the second death" has no sting.

Musings inspired by the Screwtape Letters

Last edited by Jake Reason on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am