Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:37 pm by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:51 am

ScaRZ wrote:
    Jake Reason wrote:
    "Con man"?

Yes sir that's what I wrote and I will stick to my words. I do not believe his RV/Channeling bull****.

Why is it the benevolent ET's haven't just simply given Greer the clean energy technology? ........."How many years now has Greer been channeling these benevolent ET's?"

Why don't the benevolent ET's just give him and the CSETI the technology?........."I would think by now Greer would have ask them,"Don't you?"

Why is it only the evil bad guys have it?

In my book he is full of BS.

Jake this is one area you and I just don't see eye to eye on. That's fine with me,we have several other areas we are miles apart on also. I don't view you as trying to please me,and I'm certainly not attempting to please you.
    You are implying that everything I wrote here about Steve Greer is BS.

All I can say is.. Chock one up for O'Lucy!

If you want to know why the Technology has not been brought to market, and you don't trust Greer's expansive explanation, then I would suggest you ask UFO historian Richard Dolan. And if you want a Christian explanation, then listen to Dr. Bill Deagle. The answer has nothing to do with ETs. The beings responsible are on Planet Earth.

Yes, Lucy batted this one out of the park. Flew it right over Michael Heiser's head.

Look at who Lucy used to prepare the smear campaign...Alfred Webre. And a Campaign it is. Webre has been at it for awhile. Think Cointel. Look at the big picture.

Two days after Webre wrote that June 2nd piece with express purpose to undermine Greer's work.... AND More Directly - the recent Disclosure Hearings initiative in Washington DC, Webre published this on June 4th.

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2013/06/my-entry.html

VIDEO: BEAR-CAT FOUND IN MARS!!! 2013 POPpetknows dedicated to Andrew D. Basiago and Alfred Lambremont Webre

Now who is the Con Man here?

ZING....right over Michael's head. The old double-cross, two-step, slippery catcheroo!

Now respectfully...Michael did realize that the source was dubious, by adding a disclaimer - quote: "Unless, of course, it’s being done out of spite – Alfred was not included in the Citizen Hearing on UFO/ET Disclosure"

'Spite', he speculates? Michael is not too aware of "the all seeing eye" Cointel aspect of Ufology.

That's Lucy's gig.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:53 pm

I did not say everything you wrote was BS. This isn't about you Jake,this is about Greer. My main focus was the BS RV/Channeling. If Greer preaches that BS then I cut him off right there. In my opinion he loses "ALL" credibility. I have an opinion just as you do. I do not believe mine is any less than yours.

Maybe Michael would think O'Lucy has flown one over your head. Why don't you go post what you wrote here at Michael's blog? I can't answer for him,but he can.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Another dead giveway from May 30th...

UFO/ET Citizen Hearing witnesses Bassett, Huneeus and Greer’s anomalous eye movements may indicate brain-mind entrainment by manipulatory extraterrestrials or advanced military-intelligence nanotechnology as part of a global control agenda

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 28 6a00d8341c73dd53ef01901cc61d15970b-320wi

By Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd

VANCOUVER, BC – Upon investigation there is an emerging pattern of forensic evidence demonstrating anomalous eye movements among leaders in a faction of UFO/ET "Disclosure" advocates that bears serious further examination and that may be an indication of their witting or unwitting functional brain-mind entrainment by manipulatory extraterrestrials or advanced military-intelligence nanotechnology.

con't in link above.

Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:12 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I did not say everything you wrote was BS. This isn't about you Jake,this is about Greer. My main focus was the BS RV/Channeling. If Greer preaches that BS then I cut him off right there. In my opinion he loses "ALL" credibility. I have an opinion just as you do. I do not believe mine is any less than yours.
    loses ALL credibility?

So throw out everything. All of it. Trash him completely.

That's like saying Jesus was a con man because Benny Hinn does fake faith healing. And therefore everything Benny Hinn has ever preached about Jesus is ALL BS.

The Inquisition is on its way back. But this time it will be the secular world against the Christians. I don't wonder why.

------------------------

OK, enough of that. Let's switch subject as you suggested before.

I think the six inch man is a genetic mutation.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:26 pm

ScaRZ,

I apologize for exerting my "conscious will" with enthusiastic exuberance. I meant all I have expressed and shared. But I know I could have expressed the same things with more humility and grace than I did.

I am so deeply concerned for Christianity. And I know you are too.

When you say as you often have, that we are miles apart and you will never agree with me......It saddens me so very much. And offends me and the Spirit within. As I could never say those things to you.

We are very likely to end up in the same "Mansion". And if not, I will most likely be in the 'Mansion' next door to you.

I ask that you consider, that I perhaps have more scarz than you. That perhaps I have had to experience and bare what most never have to bare, let alone even face in this life. Please consider this possibility.

I have walked with fools and Kings. Traveled the world and explored myriad wondrously beautiful things. And experienced evil demented things. I have not come by my views without the hardening of the fire.

You are my brother. And I am yours.

There is no theology you understand and hold firm, that I have not deeply understood and held firm. Truly! I have not digressed from my youth. I have not wandered away from the fold. But I have endured and seen much. And "Unto whom is given much, much will be required".

You must do the work given you, Bruce. And I must do mine. We are not miles apart.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:50 pm

The Science Delusion

Published on Jan 9, 2013

"British biologist Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, one of the world's most innovative scientists, is the author of more than 80 scientific papers and ten books and is best known for his groundbreaking theory of morphic resonance. In this program we discuss Rupert's latest book "The Science Delusion." He begins with an overview of the ten dogmas of science. According to these dogmas, all of reality is material or physical, the world is an inanimate machine, nature is purposeless, free will is an illusion, notions of higher orders of consciousness and absolute "God" awareness exists only as ideas in human minds, which are themselves nothing but electrochemical processes imprisoned within our skulls. These powerful assumptions, have led science down the wrong path according to Rupert. He explains how originally the scientific field held a kind of Cartesian dualistic view of spirit and matter, which eventually was replaced solely by matter. The scientific view that matter is "dead" and has no soul or spirit is dangerous, argues Sheldrake. Later, we talk about the Large Hadron Collider, the most expensive scientific project in the history of mankind. Rupert explains that the results in the search for the "Higgs field" and the so called "God particle" might very well be influenced by the intention of the scientists performing the experiment, also known as the observer's effect. Lastly, Sheldrake tells us about the biotech bubble and shares his opinion on what alternative fields of science he would like to see funded."

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:18 am

Jake Reason wrote:ScaRZ,

I apologize for exerting my "conscious will" with enthusiastic exuberance. I meant all I have expressed and shared. But I know I could have expressed the same things with more humility and grace than I did.

I am so deeply concerned for Christianity. And I know you are too.

When you say as you often have, that we are miles apart and you will never agree with me......It saddens me so very much. And offends me and the Spirit within. As I could never say those things to you.

We are very likely to end up in the same "Mansion". And if not, I will most likely be in the 'Mansion' next door to you.

I ask that you consider, that I perhaps have more scarz than you. That perhaps I have had to experience and bare what most never have to bare, let alone even face in this life. Please consider this possibility.

I have walked with fools and Kings. Traveled the world and explored myriad wondrously beautiful things. And experienced evil demented things. I have not come by my views without the hardening of the fire.

You are my brother. And I am yours.

There is no theology you understand and hold firm, that I have not deeply understood and held firm. Truly! I have not digressed from my youth. I have not wandered away from the fold. But I have endured and seen much. And "Unto whom is given much, much will be required".

You must do the work given you, Bruce. And I must do mine. We are not miles apart.

You and I both carry great passion for our beliefs and sometimes we bark a little too much. I know the old flesh is very hard to hold down.

You are correct Jake I worry deeply about Christianity and see great trouble looking at us square in the face.

We do not agree in several areas and I speak honestly when I've mentioned that we are miles apart in those areas. I can not pretend miles aren't in the mix in certain areas.

Even Etherian(Doug)and I were miles apart in some areas and he knew it as I did. One area was the pre-trib rapture and how strongly he believe in that view. I no longer believed that view and until the day he died we were miles apart in that area. This didn't mean he wasn't my Brother in Christ.

Without honesty first and foremost with one another we have no ground to stand upon. True friendship isn't built upon by always seeing eye to eye. We can be miles apart with certain issues and different areas of thinking,but that doesn't mean for one second we can't be Brothers in Christ.

I do not desire you to be a fake around me. Be who you are,but also let me be who I am. If we disagree....."So what!" If I say I do not agree,I do not agree. If I say I will never agree,I'm letting you or anyone else view where I stand firm. It would take The Lord opening my ears and eyes to give way to my stance.

We all have scars Jake. I certainly have them,but many others hold greater scars than I could ever imagine. It very well could be you Jake hold massive scars I've never considered.

Neither of us are without bad moments. They are carried around and through us. The many thorns that serve a purpose for each of us.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:52 am

Thank you ScaRZ, very well expressed.

Now something much more important has arisen. One that you and I are well acquainted with.

This weekend the world learns what the Christian communities have been warning for decades. And what Prophecy projected and warned about for two thousand years.

This weekend the world has found out that the threat was real, and that no matter how unimaginable it had seemed to unbelievers, it has now been made known. No longer accounted as a "conspiracy theory" subject to debate, but rather a Factual Reality of our Times.

The "BEAST" has shown its face and announced its existence.

And the US Presidential Administration launches a Criminal Investigation to probe into the leak of highly classified information about secret surveillance programs run by the National Security Agency.

>

A criminal investigation to probe who exposed the world's most extensive Criminal Operation in all human history?

Yes, the BEAST makes no apologies. The Countdown has begun!

Of course, this revelation will be all over the Worldwide News for a long time. Here is perhaps the first Live interview with the man who broke the story...
    Glenn Greenwald of The Guardian. An apropos News name - Guardian. And perhaps no coincidence, Glenn is a Christian.

"A Massive Surveillance State"
    Interviewed by
    Amy Goodman of Democracy NOW!

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:55 am

By what justification?

It is a psychopathic condition of a small percentage of people. I learned there was a word for it, as well as a thesis. It is called "Pathocracy" and Penerology.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:45 am

Jake Reason wrote:

Now something much more important has arisen. One that you and I are well acquainted with.

This weekend the world learns what the Christian communities have been warning for decades. And what Prophecy projected and warned about for two thousand years.

This weekend the world has found out that the threat was real, and that no matter how unimaginable it had seemed to unbelievers, it has now been made known. No longer accounted as a "conspiracy theory" subject to debate, but rather a Factual Reality of our Times.

Yes Jake we have been very well acquainted with it. I know a huge amount of people laugh and say, "Oh dear,when will they just shut up."

Many in the media report this like it is something new. This isn't anything new,we've understood this for a very long time. It's only new to those who bury their mind in a sea of lies.

Eyes watching words we type,ears everywhere tuned into our voices. Write,say or do something "Big Brother" views as against the inner circle they will take action. Very soon as I've been saying for many years now,"Anyone and everyone who doesn't walk the wide path will be labeled a terrorist/terrorist threat." The good guys will be viewed as bad/evil while the bad/evil will be viewed as good.

Many,many humans will turn on their on families and friends. Many will think what they are doing is a good thing,but it isn't. Many will believe God is on their side as they pat each other on the backs and the media builds them up as outstanding citizens.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:53 am

TIN FOIL HAT MEDIA, BIG BROTHER, AND THE MYTH OF CONSPIRACY “THEORY”

By Paul McGuire

http://newswithviews.com/McGuire/paul176.htm

Click the above link for the full article.

In 2003, during the trial of an alleged mobster John Ardito the FBI sent a signal to his cell phone while it was off that turned his mic on. Without making a call the FBI could monitor voices and sound around the cell phone. Obviously, the camera in your cell phone, laptop, computer, television and any number of devices can be turned on to watch you even when it is turned off. Since the very first cell phones came out, they contained a GPS transmitter that can track where you go via satellite, even when that cell phone is off!

However, this does not even scratch the surface of the global Orwellian-matrix. Almost all of the technologies I am going to mention have been made public in numerous media sources, including, for example, computer-brain interfaces, computers that read your mind, computers that can predict your behavior before you know what you are going to do, and nano-technology which allows microscopic chips to be injected in the human blood stream. Brainwave technologies which go back to the early 1800s have been perfected so that they can control your mood, thoughts, health, and behavior. These alpha, beta, theta, gamma and other sound waves are often undetectable by the human ear. They can cause you to hear specific voices and commands and they can project images into your mind. They can make an individual or even an entire population angry, violent, aggressive, insane, sexually aroused, stupid, compliant, or passive… and this is old technology.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:23 am

Yes, that is the unwritten plan.  To turn everyone into a psychopathic citizen spy, with the only reward being a false sense of freedom and respect.  A reward only assured from one day to the next.  For society will be engineered for everyone to live in daily paranoidal fear.

Mao did that in China.  I saw it.

Fortunately for the younger Chinese, their society's psychological chains are wearing off.  I toured the country in 1988, just one year after it opened it boarders to foreign tourists.  Everyone lived in fear.  Always concerned of everything they did, the way they did it, trying to avoid anyones attention.  Meek as mice afraid to be seen.  And not just of me a foreigner, but of everyone who might be watching them watch me.  Head down at all times, even when spoken to.  Everyone playing hide 'n seek.  But no smiles.  No play.  Real life.  Fear of everyone.

This is exactly what the National Security State will reduce the world to.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:38 am

Who will Populate The Earth in Christ's Millennial reign once the rapture takes place?

Good question.

Jake and others watch this short video and let me hear your thoughts on this subject. I believe this is an important subject to discuss,because I think a great number of people are following teachings that don't fit into the whole of scripture.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:39 am

I see there has been a change to the forum software.  I quoted a portion of your post above ScaRZ.  The quote was seen in the Post box, but when I hit "send", your quote did not show in my post.  I tried to do it again.  Same thing - no quote displayed after posting.

And so now any reader who reads my post, can't have any way of knowing what I was responding to. Rolling Eyes

---------------------

This is what my post responds to;

ScaRZ, you wrote:
    "Very soon as I've been saying for many years now,"Anyone and everyone who doesn't walk the wide path will be labeled a terrorist/terrorist threat." The good guys will be viewed as bad/evil while the bad/evil will be viewed as good.

Many,many humans will turn on their on families and friends. Many will think what they are doing is a good thing,but it isn't. Many will believe God is on their side as they pat each other on the backs and the media builds them up as outstanding citizens"
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:00 am

Jake Reason wrote:I see there has been a change to the forum software.  I quoted a portion of your post above ScaRZ.  The quote was seen in the Post box, but when I hit "send", your quote did not show in my post.  I tried to do it again.  Same thing - no quote displayed after posting.

And so now any reader who reads my post, can't have any way of knowing what I was responding to. Rolling Eyes

---------------------

This is what my post responds to;

ScaRZ, you wrote:
    "Very soon as I've been saying for many years now,"Anyone and everyone who doesn't walk the wide path will be labeled a terrorist/terrorist threat." The good guys will be viewed as bad/evil while the bad/evil will be viewed as good.

Many,many humans will turn on their on families and friends. Many will think what they are doing is a good thing,but it isn't. Many will believe God is on their side as they pat each other on the backs and the media builds them up as outstanding citizens"

I see what you are talking about with the quote,but I have finally figured it out.

Last edited by ScaRZ on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:05 am

ScaRZ wrote:Who will Populate The Earth in Christ's Millennial reign once the rapture takes place?

Good question.

Jake and others watch this short video and let me hear your thoughts on this subject. I believe this is an important subject to discuss,because I think a great number of people are following teachings that don't fit into the whole of scripture.

Up until, 1:05, it is scripturally interpreted correctly imo.  [That is, within the context of the pre-millennialism interpretation of prophecy.  Which I lean toward.]

However at 1:06 it says,

"So if the Saints are resurrected and the wicked destroyed, who then is left?"

Prophecy does not say that "all" the wicked are destroyed.  That is not Biblically correct.  That is a supposition.  It is adding words to prophecy, that aren't there.

From there, the rest of the message is sound, but is taking a rather exclusionary view.  Seemingly limiting "Jews and Gentiles" in the regional biblical context of the definition of those words.

It is my prophetic understanding that there will be millions of people who live into the millennium.  Millions from every nation, tongue and creed.  And the world will become a Christ Consciousness.

What do you think about this video, ScaRZ?
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:17 am

I see that if I quote your entire post it fully displays after I add my post to it.  But if I reduce the quote to only that which I want to respond to, the quote doesn't display at all.

I'll look into it further.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:31 am

@Jake

I will come back later when I get some free time and add some of my thoughts.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Ok ScaRZ.
    I've been looking at this person's youtube site.  I like his teaching style.  He has created 15 short videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/skydiver626?feature=watch

I'm going to watch them all over the next few days.  I've started from his oldest and moving forward to present.

This is a good one apropos to our current events.... Who is he, called the restrainer, that must be removed before the "Anti-Christ" can arise and be revealed?

Is the "he" a who?  or is the "he" an event?

Is the "he" the "Church" as so many believe?  removed by Rapture?
    How can this be, when the Church is always referred to as a "she"?

Who or what is the "he", the restrainer?

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:41 pm

I watched the video again and now understand what you are referring to Jake.  I still don't believe I understand the complete picture of the 1,000 year period and I will only lay out some of my thoughts and questions.

I certainly believe the first resurrection (Last Trump=7th Trumpet) will take place and all those who have died in Christ will rise 1st,then all those who are true believers of Jesus Christ and remain alive at that point in time will meet those resurrected first in the clouds......"To meet the Lord in the air" (The air could be very much seen as the wind/spirit). With this meeting a change must and will take place in a moment in a twinkling of the eye as we meet in the spirit. 

All those that have died and do not fit into the first resurrection category will not live again until the 1,000 year period is completed. 

Will there be people remaining alive on earth who haven't put their faith in Jesus Christ at that point in time,but have not received The Mark of The Beast?......."There must be or how could there be all those nations of this earth that Jesus Christ will rule with a rod of iron." Who is it that Jesus Christ and those in his Kingdom will reign over? Who is it that will need kings and priest over them?

Once a person receives The Mark of The Beast they are "Sealed". They will not be any part of the 1,000 year period of time. [Revelation 20] "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

I see this whole 1,000 year period of time as earth with a new ruler/rulers with influence and teaching so very much different than those in power and influence that ruler over this earth today.  Imagine a 1,000 year period of time when all of Satan's forces of influence are restrained........."No Satan,No Fallen Messengers,No Demons/evil spirits/unclean spirits/devils and No Fallen Sons of God  ruling the nations of the earth? This will be a time of teaching all the nations of the earth no false gospels,but "The Truth". The nations will no longer be influenced and ruled over by The Fallen Sons of God,but will be taught by the priest and ruled by The King of Kings and Lord of Lords Jesus Christ.

Up until Jesus Christ took back the Kingdoms of this earth they were under direct influence and were ruled by Fallen Sons of God,Princes. I believe you will have people that have lived through the great tribulation and will remain in their earthly bodies. They will begin to have children and populate the earth. You will also have those who have been blessed to take part in the first resurrection.

During this whole 1,000 year period of time Satan will have no influence because he has been removed and placed in chains (Restraining him completely).

I don't believe God will ever take away our free will. I believe during the 1,000 year period of time and scripture backs it up that nations are to come year after year to Jerusalem and if they are rebellious and don't come,God will not bring rain upon their lands and plagues will be sent also if they come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Zechariah 14:9......."And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one."

Zechariah 14:16-19

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:03 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    I've been looking at this person's youtube site.  I like his teaching style.  He has created 15 short videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/skydiver626?feature=watch

I'm going to watch them all over the next few days.  I've started from his oldest and moving forward to present.

This was the first video I've watched of his. I will view the others as well......"Thank you Jake".

I just watched the video you posted........"Who is the restrainer". That was very interesting and now it's time for me to get The Bible and do some follow up research on this subject. I've never viewed it as he pointed out. I've seen the restrainer as "Michael the Archangel" for several years now.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:16 am

ScaRZ wrote:I still don't believe I understand the complete picture of the 1,000 year period
    Nor I.

The linguistics of Prophecy come to us from an antiquated time.  Both politically and technologically.  Today, an average 12 year old has more knowledge and has seen more in their short years, than the greatest teachers of ancient history.  I find the most difficult aspect of picturing the millennium is harmonizing our vast advances of knowledge within the confines of prophetic imagery.

ie:  You point out "that nations are to come year after year to Jerusalem".  Will all these people be flown in by jets, like Saudi Arabia does for its believers to visit Mecca?
    OR
    Does not G-d look upon the heart?  If people turn their hearts toward, or tune-in through their virtual 3D screens, would that not qualify as a visit?

And what about the millions of changed bodies?  Living miracle workers capable of unimaginable skills and feats.

The ancient language of prophecy falls short in reckoning any semblance of an accurate picture.

I don't think any of today's Christian Denominations currently envision the Millennium as it will actually be.

-------------

But that aside, the most difficult aspect I have with the millennium, is the little season at the end, when the dragon is let loose upon the world, after being locked up for a thousand years.

There are numerous enigmas and complexities arising from this prophecy.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:14 am; edited 3 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:41 am

ScaRZ wrote:I just watched the video you posted........"Who is the restrainer". That was very interesting and now it's time for me to get The Bible and do some follow up research on this subject. I've never viewed it as he pointed out. I've seen the restrainer as "Michael the Archangel" for several years now.

It was new to me as well.  And it makes a great deal of sense.

For two reasons...

1)  The religious beliefs of a population has always been the fundamentally greatest influence shaping the Governance of a society.  People can not be governed in opposition of their fundamental beliefs.

This we all know in retrospect, is why Stalin could never have created a Communist Empire (USSR) without first establishing scientific atheism.

And in comparison, Christianity's prevalence was the reason why Communism could never arise in Europe and the Americas.

And so if the Church experiences a "Great Falling away", the religious moral restrictions to totalitarianism are significantly reduced as an impediment.

2)  Not only is the impediment significantly reduced, leaving a lessor number of voices and minds contesting.  But being that 'Great Multitude that Falls Away' were once the impediment, their voices who now think they were wrong, become anti-christian themselves and thus become the most effective cheerleaders for a modern AC Emperor to arise.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:31 am

BTW ScaRZ,

Forum Software Update - explanations and instructions

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t104-open-minds-forum-forum-appearance#3128
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    ScaRZ wrote:I just watched the video you posted........"Who is the restrainer". That was very interesting and now it's time for me to get The Bible and do some follow up research on this subject. I've never viewed it as he pointed out. I've seen the restrainer as "Michael the Archangel" for several years now.

It was new to me as well.  And it makes a great deal of sense.

For two reasons...

1)  The religious beliefs of a population has always been the fundamentally greatest influence shaping the Governance of a society.  People can not be governed in opposition of their fundamental beliefs.

This we all know in retrospect, is why Stalin could never have created a Communist Empire (USSR) without first establishing scientific atheism.

And in comparison, Christianity's prevalence was the reason why Communism could never arise in Europe and the Americas.

And so if the Church experiences a "Great Falling away", the religious moral restrictions to totalitarianism are significantly reduced as an impediment.

2)  Not only is the impediment significantly reduced, leaving a lessor number of voices and minds contesting.  But being that 'Great Multitude that Falls Away' were once the impediment, their voices who now think they were wrong, become anti-christian themselves and thus become the most effective cheerleaders for a modern AC Emperor to arise.

Testing.  I'm just checking the use of the quote button in the posts.  Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:42 pm