Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:10 am by Big Bunny Love

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:45 am

Ok ScaRZ, no worries.

I truly didn't intend any antagonism or confrontation, I was simply curious to understand. That's all.

Same with my query to Nib above.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Jake Reason wrote:Ok ScaRZ, no worries.

I truly didn't intend any antagonism or confrontation, I was simply curious to understand. That's all.

I didn't take your post as simply curious to understand. I figured as many times as I've put forth my stance you understood my position. It wouldn't matter if you agreed or not.

I will do a short version of my stance on this subject. This is why I stand firm and will only move if The Lord moves me away from this position.

I believe as scripture teaches.....everything "after his kind"...."after their kind".

If there are other beings out there,then we are of our human kind and they are of their kind. Doesn't matter if they are Sons of God,Watchers,Angels,Messengers,Aliens,space brothers,or whatever you choose to call them. We aren't to mix with them and they aren't to mix with us. I don't care if it's a sexual mixing or just tinkering with the genetics.

I believe this took place in the past and was an abomination. God is the same yesterday,today and forever. If it was an evil then,then it's an evil today and on into the future. I believe God has placed certain genetic boundaries for all his creation to follow. Once those boundaries are crossed his wrath will come.

Matthew 24:22........"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

I see this verse of scripture much different than most. I no longer view it as just man against man in warfare as I once did. I view this as genetic boundaries being crossed once again as they were in the past.

Genetically altered humans,whether it be sexual or genetic tinkering are no longer Sons of Adam,and no longer able to be redeemed,or saved by the Kinsman Redeemer(Jesus Christ). The days will be shortened for the elects sake to prevent The Adversary's effort to destroy all Sons of Adam,so that none can be redeemed when Jesus Christ returns at the End of this Age.

"No flesh be saved"

What happened before the flood?

Genesis 6:12........"And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth."

Matthew 24:37........"But as the days of Noe were,so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

As it was in the days of Noah will play out once again. Remember in the days of Noah that the flood waters came from below as well as above. The fountains of the great deep broke up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

The flood in the last days of this age will not be a flood of literal water but will be a flood of deception coming to this earth from above as well as below.

Above.....powers of the heavens

Below.....contents of the bottomless pit(abyss)pouring out into this earth
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:57 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
    Jake Reason wrote:Ok ScaRZ, no worries.

I didn't take your post as simply curious to understand. I figured as many times as I've put forth my stance you understood my position. It wouldn't matter if you agreed or not.
    I was taught the ethic, that one should not ask of anyones opinion or view, without first respectfully offering their own.

The common dialog of: "I'll tell you what I think, if you tell me what you think" "Ok, you go first. No, you go first"....
    This is disrespectful, for it asks of someone, without giving first.

And so I didn't intend any antagonism or confrontation ScaRZ, I was simply curious to understand. But I couldn't ask that of you without having the respect to offer mine.

Perhaps it's a cultural difference.

I believe as scripture teaches.....everything "after his kind"...."after their kind".

If there are other beings out there,then we are of our human kind and they are of their kind. Doesn't matter if they are Sons of God,Watchers,Angels,Messengers,Aliens,space brothers,or whatever you choose to call them. We aren't to mix with them and they aren't to mix with us. I don't care if it's a sexual mixing or just tinkering with the genetics.

I believe this took place in the past and was an abomination. God is the same yesterday,today and forever. If it was an evil then,then it's an evil today and on into the future. I believe God has placed certain genetic boundaries for all his creation to follow. Once those boundaries are crossed his wrath will come.
    I wholeheartedly agree with this. Such is the sin and plight of the doer of those deeds.

I merely separate the sinning doer from the innocent child. I see that Enoch did not reprimand the Nephilim nor the daugthers of Adam, but rather the Fathers of the offspring.

And I also see that G-d used them to teach him the Hebrew Calender and the discerning of seasons.

I don't understand the concept of any being other than G-d creating souls. I don't ask you to think the same. I'm simply sharing my own.

Matthew 24:22........"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

I see this verse of scripture much different than most. I no longer view it as just man against man in warfare as I once did. I view this as genetic boundaries being crossed once again as they were in the past.

Genetically altered humans,whether it be sexual or genetic tinkering are no longer Sons of Adam,and no longer able to be redeemed,or saved by the Kinsman Redeemer(Jesus Christ). The days will be shortened for the elects sake to prevent The Adversary's effort to destroy all Sons of Adam,so that none can be redeemed when Jesus Christ returns at the End of this Age.

"No flesh be saved"
    Wow, that is really good, ScaRZ. Quite plausible!

I'm reminded of the Dan Burisch story. - As you may recall, he claims to be a microbiologist that was recruited into a secrete project that housed an EBEn in an underground glass self contained habitat. Specifically J-Rod. From whom he learned;

People from 45,000 years, and 52,000 years in the future, returned to our era, because it was during this time that the inception of the 'great split' occurred. They (being the Ebens/Greys) are the far future descendants of the generation that began genetic manipulation of man. Shortly after this began there was a great split, whereas a large number of humankind left the earth and went someplace that the remaining do not know. The remaining on earth, continued genetic enhancement experiments of the human genome. Eventually they screwed it all up, and they weren't even able to bare children anymore, but could only procreate by cloning. The 45/52,000 year future people (Ebens) returned to this time to try and reverse the errors of their ancient predecessors (us).

I have not entertained any belief in this story. But it would fit with what you are suggesting, ScaRZ. (as in the days of Noah)

Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:44 pm

MD02 wrote:

"I shall fear no Evil." ??? Just a mantra to humm at bedtime - Nib?

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray not to waken to Aliens at my feet..

Jesus dinned with the 'sinners'of his time - He did not fear them.
    It would seem the "sin" of the fallen angels is "unforgivable" even by the most forgiving. As is noted below- even Enoch could not sway the All mighty.

You cannot effectively enlist change in the darkened nature of sentient form of creation by exclusion, hate, malign, or SHUNNING. Just as the soil in toil within the garden requires us to get a little DIRTY for the end result.
    And I for one won't invite them in. As ScaRZ has stated they are an abomination in the eyes of GoD. I happen to agree. All of Jakes love will only last as long as there is food- then they will eat him. Feelin the Love Jake ? And no I'm not trying to be antagonistic just making a point that even a "grasshopper" can see...

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Nib wrote:And I for one won't invite them in. As ScaRZ has stated they are an abomination in the eyes of GoD. I happen to agree. All of Jakes love will only last as long as there is food- then they will eat him. Feelin the Love Jake ? And no I'm not trying to be antagonistic just making a point that even a "grasshopper" can see...

Thanks Nib for sharing your view.

Responding...
    I'm a red-letter man and live under the new covenant. Paraphrasing Jesus' Passion... he said, "Peter put down your sword!". He then returned the severed ear to his captor. Who then took him before a company of Vipers, perched to devour him. He offered himself in Love, and feared not. Then while he was being mocked and ridiculed, before he gave up his spirit, he said, "forgive them Father for they know not what they do."

He is my teacher.

I am not a warrior. And while I respect a warrior's purpose in this realm, it is not my calling.

Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:54 pm

[quote="Jake Reason"] Apologies

--------------------------
    No need for that.

Do you suppose that other created entities can create and impart souls?
    No. But maybe they can hand them out??

According to Jewish mythology, in the Garden of Eden there is a Tree of life or the Tree of Souls[1] that blossoms and produces new souls, which fall into the Guf, the Treasury of Souls. Gabriel reaches into the treasury and takes out the first soul that comes into his hand. Then Lailah, the Angel of Conception, watches over the embryo until it is born.

I can't imagine this possibility - That there would be demi-Gods capable of creating a soul.
    Totally agree!

Nor that "sentient consciously aware life" could exist without a soul.
    Raven wrote this elsewhere but seems to apply here...
    The symptom of the presence of the soul in any living form is growth and consciousness. Without the presence of the soul thing is just a dead matter. When the soul leaves the body of the child, for example, it stops to grow and quickly decomposes. The same is with any living form, like animals or plants etc, they too have consciousness but it is not expressed in a degree as in humans. So hybrids too have souls, and consciousness but their consciousness is polluted by nefarious motives.

I have not heard of any theologically sound theory that could support these supposed existences.

Do you think it possible Nib? If so, Why and How? I would like to know of such rationalities.

In the meantime awaiting any valid supportive argument, I will remain under the presumption that Only G-d can create and impart souls. And bring/sustain their bodies to life....

Yes. Only God. But did the offspring of the unsanctioned union of the fallen watchers and daughters of men receive Gods blessing?

Jake, it's real simple with me. I believe much the same as ScaRZ does. The flood was sent to rid this "Garden" of an abomination. It's quite clear in scripture.

We all know the sin committed by Adam and Eve is forgiven through Christ and it was a set up by the adversary .. I could go to a nursing home and swindle the elderly out of their $$ but I know its wrong. Satan couldn't figure out what he was doing was wrong???

Some think Satan is a tool of God's- like with "Jacob" If so then he's a throw away tool at the end of the job....Guess he'll be a bit angry about that...hmmmm

Ehh, I'll leave it at that for tonight- antagonize away!! Razz

Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:20 pm

And on an offnote from the current conversation.. They did a fairly interesting "bit" tonight on the church of Scientology on some late night ....

They had a long term member who is actually a movie producer or something like that - who bailed and spilled all the beans.. "everyone walking around has some alien dna in them and needs to "clear" themselves of it.."

I get that anything can be called a "cult" but man that's some crazy thinking. imo. I recall Dan covered it a bit back in the day and I do kinda remember reading a L.Ron Hubbard book back in the day and thinking the same thing. This guys'crazy.

And then there's the alien abduction phenomenon...

Same as the days of Noah.. Makes ya wonder.. Shocked
    --------------------------------
    cheers I think I'll watch the NFL Championship games this weekend.. cheers

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Ok nib. Thank you for elaborating. I do understand your view. Thank you for taking the time.

Be mindful that the sum of your current understanding will pale in time.

This subject matter is very serious. As it deals with the judgment of souls. Creations of G-d. That which is the most precious of all creations.

I think the majority of your post is scripturally sound. However there are some spiritual deviations from the New Covenant. Prayerfully consider this...

Nib wrote:...So hybrids too have souls, and consciousness but their consciousness is polluted by nefarious motives.
    As we all understand, Flesh is not the person. Flesh is not the soul.

A soul is conceived - clear. A Clean Slate, if you will. Each soul is endowed with attributes and uniqueness. And clear of encumbrances in their new live experience in the flesh. Their future is not fully written. Free will is bestowed.

As it comes from G-d, a soul can not be "polluted" at inception, to the point of irreconciliation. Otherwise G-d would be the conceiver of abominations. Which is heresy to the extreme.

"Nefarious motives" can only be cultivated and nurtured in a soul/child as it grows, after their birth. They are born precious until they choose to digress otherwise.

Jesus said; "Suffer not the little children to come unto me" There is no final judgment until they have completed their mortal life. Christ's message is Universal! Even one who has gone totally astray, can be turned unto the truth.

Those who lived under the Old Covenant didn't understand all this. However Jesus introduced the New concept of forgiving ones enemies and to pray for them, rather than presuming G-d has already judged them. So that they may come to the knowledge of the truth. They are precious. Everyone of G-d's created souls are precious. Judgment is reserved until The Judgment.

I am not asking you to believe this, Nib. I believe this to be spiritual truth. And know it to be the teaching of Christ.

Faithfully submitted.

Peace

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:18 am

On a lighter note...

I'll be watching the NFL Championship games this weekend, as well. cheers
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:04 am

Nib wrote:
    MD02 wrote:

"I shall fear no Evil." ??? Just a mantra to humm at bedtime - Nib?

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray not to waken to Aliens at my feet..

Jesus dinned with the 'sinners'of his time - He did not fear them.
    It would seem the "sin" of the fallen angels is "unforgivable" even by the most forgiving. As is noted below- even Enoch could not sway the All mighty.

You cannot effectively enlist change in the darkened nature of sentient form of creation by exclusion, hate, malign, or SHUNNING. Just as the soil in toil within the garden requires us to get a little DIRTY for the end result.
    And I for one won't invite them in. As ScaRZ has stated they are an abomination in the eyes of GoD. I happen to agree. All of Jakes love will only last as long as there is food- then they will eat him. .

Nib - You made me laugh - in red.

If you woke with four unfamiliar humans at your feet staring at you - wouldn’t your reaction naturally be of alarm? What about four pit bulls or chimpanzees? These are all things we know about in this world - see daily or from time to time - and we still would react with alarm. So, seeing the "whatevers" at your feet would naturally enlist the same reaction. Simple enough?

The Father had just been angered, hence his rage. We do not know the UNWRITTEN history between them since.

Is it PLAUSIBLE that Fathers anger slowly tempered over time as it DID with Mans rebellion? Is it? Anyone can jump in here - I am only thinking out loud.

Another thought: When the mixing took place at the fall - Do you actually believe the Eve's had the power or the voice to stop the POWER of angels from influencing them especially in those times? Easy answer, I think. In knowing the simple answer - can we truly fault EVE so bathed in the innocence of that time?

I am curious as to how you have come to the conclusion that the "whatevers" traversing the sky would eat Jake's flesh? I can't imagine he'd be that palatable, personally speaking of course.

With all that in mind: Do me a favor and let me know how all the rebuking in 'the name of', praying, and idols of defensive significance works for you. Smile

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:09 am

Jake Reason wrote: ScaRZ, I was simply curious to understand. But I couldn't ask that of you without having the respect to offer mine.

I want you to give your thoughts. If you don't understand my view,then just ask me. I thought you knew after the years I've posted my opinions at OMF.

I merely separate the sinning doer from the innocent child. I see that Enoch did not reprimand the Nephilim nor the daugthers of Adam, but rather the Fathers of the offspring.

And I also see that G-d used them to teach him the Hebrew Calender and the discerning of seasons.

I don't understand the concept of any being other than G-d creating souls. I don't ask you to think the same. I'm simply sharing my own.

I respect your opinion,but I disagree on many levels.

By tapping into our DNA,by crossing genetic boundaries a curse was placed upon the offspring of woman+son of God (Watcher). I also believe the women became corrupt in their genetics from the union. I do not believe the women were raped or forced in any way. After my years of study on this subject I believe the fallen sons of God were not the only ones with lust in their hearts.

Just think how many times in The Old Testament that the children of man+woman were cursed for generations because of their parents evil deeds. And this we are referring to goes way beyond that in my opinion.

Also remember that the spirits of the offspring of these fallen sons of God could not return to God at death, but a curse was placed upon their spirits. Yes,their flesh side went back to the earth,but their spirit side remained on this earth and are the [evil spirits,demons],if we are looking into The Book of Enoch.

I do not believe for one second an [evil spirit,demon]will be redeemed or saved by Jesus Christ.

An evil rebellious act of abomination....."An evil seed is born by crossing genetic boundaries."

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:19 am

ScaRZ wrote:I respect your opinion,but I disagree on many levels.

By tapping into our DNA,by crossing genetic boundaries a curse was placed upon the offspring of woman+son of God (Watcher). I also believe the women became corrupt in their genetics from the union. I do not believe the women were raped or forced in any way. After my years of study on this subject I believe the fallen sons of God were not the only ones with lust in their hearts.
    Oh, I'm sure of that.

If a Tall Blonde Pleiadian landed in a Starship and walked up to the first Barbie he saw, and said: "Hey Babe, want to get married?" I doubt she'd need to think too long.

In fact there'd probably be a cat-fight in the village over who gets him.

>

"Hey Mommy, look what God brought me from Heaven, isn't he beautiful."
    "Yes Dear, and you're too young to marry. I'll take him."

Just think how many times in The Old Testament that the children of man+woman were cursed for generations because of their parents evil deeds. And this we are referring to goes way beyond that in my opinion.

Also remember that the spirits of the offspring of these fallen sons of God could not return to God at death, but a curse was placed upon their spirits. Yes,their flesh side went back to the earth,but their spirit side remained on this earth and are the [evil spirits,demons],if we are looking into The Book of Enoch.

I do not believe for one second an [evil spirit,demon]will be redeemed or saved by Jesus Christ.

An evil rebellious act of abomination....."An evil seed is born by crossing genetic boundaries."
    Ok I understand you now, ScaRZ. I had always agreed that the situation was an abomination. But hadn't realized that you interpreted it as; even the children were condemned before they matured enough to acquire understanding.

I see your point. Thanks for clarifying

edit spelling

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:02 pm

MD02 wrote:

The Father had just been angered, hence his rage. We do not know the UNWRITTEN history between them since.

Is it PLAUSIBLE that Fathers anger slowly tempered over time as it DID with Mans rebellion? Is it? Anyone can jump in here - I am only thinking out loud.
    MD02 have you read this??

In The book of Enoch we can read about the judgment of the Fallen Angels :
    Chapter 10

1 Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, and said to him:

2 ’Go to Noah and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it.

3 And now instruct him that he may escape and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world.

4 ’ And again the Lord said to Raphael: ’Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein.

5 And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light.

6 And on the day of the great judgment he shall be cast into the fire.

7 And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons.

8 And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.

9 ’ And to Gabriel said the Lord: ’Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle: for length of days shall they not have.

10 And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and that each one of them will live five hundred years.

11 ’ And the Lord said unto Michael: ’Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness.

12 And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgment and of their consummation, till the judgment that is for ever and ever is consummated.

13 In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever.

14 And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all generations.

15 And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because they have wronged mankind.

16 Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth’ shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore.

[/quote]

I am curious as to how you have come to the conclusion that the "whatevers" traversing the sky would eat Jake's flesh? I can't imagine he'd be that palatable, personally speaking of course.

Chapter 7.

2 And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells:

3 Who consumed all the acquisitions of men.

4 And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind.

5 And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood.

6 Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Thanks Nib for the lay out of The Book of Enoch.

There are some people who can't seem to get their heads around The Wrath of God. I don't believe these same people come close to understanding how evil these offspring were. These evil offspring ate the flesh and drank humans as well as their own kinds blood. They screwed up the animal kingdom as well.

They are the demons that seek to destroy our temples (house,tent)to this very day. These are the ones Jesus Christ cast out of some people while he was on earth. These are the very ones whom didn't want Jesus Christ to cast them out and confine them into the abyss. They wanted no part of that place.

Some people want to make that Old God of the Old Testament different than the New God of the New Testament. God is the same God,Old and New,God is the same yesterday,today,and forever. The Law of God never changes,it was written "In Stone" by the very finger of God. All the statutes,precepts,and ordinances are a different matter. They were never written by the finger of God "In Stone".

I believe The Law of God is also written in our DNA. Our very names are written in this book of life. But remember our names can also be blotted out of the book of life.

?

Where is it written in The Bible that every soul is an eternal soul?

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:07 am

Nib wrote:
    MD02 wrote:
    Is it PLAUSIBLE that Fathers anger slowly tempered over time as it DID with Mans rebellion? Is it?

Chapter 7.

2 And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells:

3 Who consumed all the acquisitions of men.

4 And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind.

5 And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood.

Before I begin – let’s all take a deep breath and thank each other for their uniqueness and embrace the interplay and beneficial exchange within discussion, if we don’t take things so personal.

Yes, Nib, I knew it was mentioned in Enoch. I assumed you were thinking along the lines of the abduction narrative and them being in rooms at night by the feet eating fleshy things, perhaps toes? Those Giant-little gnomes.

Three Thousand Ells, you say? Please do the math and let me know what number you come up with in current measures. That just might be something to chew on.
    Back to Fathers ANGER since it was not addressed in honest fashion. Using Enoch 10:

Yes, it’s plain is day, Father is angry at his creation.

He also was quite angry with another creation and we should consider the LENGTH of TIME it took Father to temper His WRATH.

Genesis 3:17--
    17 And to the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy pains and thy groanings; in pain thou shalt bring forth children, and thy submission shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. 18 And to Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened to the voice of thy wife, and eaten of the tree concerning which I charged thee of it only not to eat—of that thou hast eaten, cursed is the ground in thy labours, in pain shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life. 19 Thorns and thistles shall it bring forth to thee, and thou shalt eat the herb of the field. 20 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat thy bread until thou return to the earth out of which thou wast taken, for earth thou art and to earth thou shalt return. 21 And Adam called the name of his wife Life, because she was the mother of all living. 22 And the Lord God made for Adam and his wife garments of skin, and clothed them.

23 And God said, Behold, Adam is become as one of us, to know good and evil, and now lest at any time he stretch forth his hand, and take of the tree of life and eat, and so he shall live forever— 24 So the Lord God sent him forth out of the garden of Delight to cultivate the ground out of which he was taken. 25 And he cast out Adam and caused him to dwell over against the garden of Delight, and stationed the cherubs and the fiery sword that turns about to keep the way of the tree of life.

HOW MANY YEARS DID HIS ANGER LAST? Around 4,000 years!

Some things should be considered:
    Can we know what communications the Father has held with the other aspects of His creation? Can we say for certain: “If it doesn’t say it in scripture somewhere – it didn’t happen – Period!?” For you to rest your minds in this logic you are invalidating the very words issued by Christ himself.

John 16:12-13
    12 "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.

Doesn’t this strike you as enough evidence that – (his disciples, Priests, and swordsman today) cannot Bear the Truth?

Let us not forget that Jesus was certainly a New Ager by today’s standards. The MOST DEVOUT priests and followers of His days were blinded by the very faith they chose to uphold. They knew scripture front to back still lacking second sight.

Yes, a great delusion has been awakened on this ‘pale blue dot’ we call home. Some new priests, not all, stand next to the Pharisees of old who were blinded by their pride and vanity, milling around in their vaulted temples, grooming each other’s feathered wings, recounting their beauty much like Lucifer once did. They are known as Christians.

Still, I love them for what they could be, what I could be, instead of what we are not.

Have no Fear, I already have the scorge in hand for a second day, for my own iniquities.

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:04 am

MD02 wrote:

John 16:12-13
    12 "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.

Doesn’t this strike you as enough evidence that – (his disciples, Priests, and swordsman today) cannot Bear the Truth?

The thing is Jesus did have much more to say to them,but could they at that time bear it?..."No!" The Conforter would be sent after Jesus ascended to The Father. The Comforter (The Holy Spirit,The Spirit of Truth)will not only teach and guide them,but he will also bring comfort to them,so they can bear it. Only after this event occurs will they be able to bear it. This is what Jesus is talking about.

Jesus told them in verse 7 of John 16......."Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you."

The Comforter would teach them all things and they would remember the very words that Jesus had spoken to them. Now they will not only be able to bear it,but also understand fully his teachings.

John 14:26......."But the Comforter,which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

MD02 wrote:
    Yes, a great delusion has been awakened on this ‘pale blue dot’ we call home. Some new priests, not all, stand next to the Pharisees of old who were blinded by their pride and vanity, milling around in their vaulted temples, grooming each other’s feathered wings, recounting their beauty much like Lucifer once did. They are known as Christians.

You are correct that the title "christian" can and is "Worldly" worn,but does that title they worldly wear place them in The Body of Christ?......."No it doesn't". It only places them in the same worldly melting pot with "All False" religions,faiths,beliefs and their doctrines practiced throughout this earth.

Just to make this clear......"Anything that is worldly worn is not of God." Worldly separates from God,it doesn't draw to God.

John 15:19......."If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:28 am

Mdonnall, very well expressed!

ScaRZ,
    So MD and I are quote; "some people who can't seem to get their heads around..." LOL

Nib,
    3,000 ells! That's 11,500 feet tall. Imagine the food bill. Schools of Whales would be like plankton.

I love the book of Enoch, I read about a dozen chapters again yesterday. It would make a fantastic Block Buster Movie. But unfortunately, it is a highly redacted book. I do believe its premise is inspired by actual history, but it has been added to, numerous times over the past several millennia.

The Wrath of God?
    From a heavenly perspective, that is actually an oxymoron statement.

Yes, God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. This has not changed. Nor has God mellowed over the thousands of years between Genesis and 'Jesus'. God is the same one who inspired 1 Corinthians 13.

Few take the time to think upon these things. - If God was wrathful, while also emulating 1 Cor 13, then God would need to be double-minded.

But God is perfect and true. It is Man! who is double-minded. And interprets through an impure double-mind.

There is no wrath in G-d. It is unthinkable. What Man interprets as God's wrath, is purely relative to the state in which Man abides. There is no anger, in God. What is considered wrath to man, is simply Wisdom to God.

So what about the Bible?
    The Bible is accurate. But Man is flawed. Wrath is real to man. But wrath is not real to God. There is no wrath in Wisdom. It is not G-d who changed over the millennia, it is Man.

The New Covenant does not stricken the Old Covenant. Mankind simply aged and matured, and was readied for greater understanding.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:08 pm

You Jake aren't the only one who can...."LOL!"

We must be reading different Bibles.

I quote you........"There is no anger, in God." Then why does the Bible over and over read differently?

Here are just a "very few" examples.

Deuteronomy 4:25........"When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt [yourselves], and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger:"

Deuteronomy 6:15........"(For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth."

Deuteronomy 31:17........"Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?"

Deuteronomy 32:21........"They have moved me to jealousy with [that which is] not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with [those which are] not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation."

Joshua 23:16........"When ye have transgressed the covenant of the LORD your God, which he commanded you, and have gone and served other gods, and bowed yourselves to them; then shall the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and ye shall perish quickly from off the good land which he hath given unto you."

Judges 2:12........"And they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them out of the land of Egypt, and followed other gods, of the gods of the people that were round about them, and bowed themselves unto them, and provoked the LORD to anger."

2 Samuel 6:7........"And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzzah; and God smote him there for his error; and there he died by the ark of God."

Nehemiah 9:17........"And refused to obey, neither were mindful of thy wonders that thou didst among them; but hardened their necks, and in their rebellion appointed a captain to return to their bondage: but thou art a God ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and forsookest them not."

Ezekiel 13:13........"Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it."

Ezekiel 25:14......."And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD."

I could go on and on,but I see no need for it.

Malachi 3:6........"“For I am the Lord, I do not change.”

Hebrews 13:8........"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:17 pm

ScaRZ wrote:

Not sure if it would do any good?

Ok Jake and MD- here does this help for a typo? If not then just assume the giants were really only migit's but with a REALLY BIG appetite and so they ate in the morning and all day and while the slept and then woke up one day and there was nothing left to eat so they ate Jake- lol! . I was just trying to make a point.... these monsters devoured men!! No cuddling or love was gonna stop these abominations and to this day there spirits torture men if ScaRZ opinion on that is right! Seems reasonable to me..
    Now for clarification :

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 15 Goliaths-and-og-and-regular-ancient-jewish-guy

The height of Goliath varies between the various witnesses (manuscripts) to 1 Samuel 17.4 - between 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 cubits (even coming in at 5 1/2 cubits in one witness).
    Deuteronomy 3.11 only offers us the length of King Og’s coffin (which, due to uncertainty in translation, could possibly alternatively refer to his bed). So, we might expect that the giant lying inside the coffin is about a cubit shorter than the 9-cubit coffin itself, or 8 cubits.
    There was no standard measure for a cubit (the measure of a forearm) or a span (the measure of a spread hand width). So, I have estimated that 1 cubit = 45 cm, and that a span is half that.
    -------------------

Is this more reasonable ??
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:42 pm

Nib wrote:

It is reasonable to assume they were 11,000 feet tall, right? Scripture does infer this to us.

Just imagine those jealous Greek Titans from yester-year!

Third times a charm?:

Is it PLAUSIBLE that Fathers anger slowly tempered over time as it DID with Mans rebellion?

Is it?

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:47 pm

Nib wrote:
    ScaRZ wrote:

Not sure if it would do any good?
    It is not I who is having the difficulty seeing.

Ok Jake and MD- here does this help for a typo? If not then
    It was not a typo, Nib. You quoted the book correctly. My only point was, that the book can not be ascribed the same reliability as scripture.

"3,000 ells" was the english translation from the most trusted Hebrew transcripts. Now, another scholarly translator disagreed, and felt it should have been translated 3,000 cubits.

An ell is approx 45 inches. A cubit is approx 18 inches.

And so using 3,000 cubits, the giants were 3,750 feet tall. Again, this seemed silly to the scholar. So he decided to drop a zero, even though the words "hundred" and "thousand" are just as different in Hebrew as they are in English. By reducing it to hundreds he was not making a typo, but literally changing the script. 300 cubits is thus the translation in another version of Enoch.

300 cubits would have been 450 feet tall.

You can learn this on-line - here

The point - Enoch can not be trusted as God's word. The book has undergone numerous adaptions and redactions, since Noah learned it from Enoch orally.

Yes, your picture and Biblical references are much more reasonable. cheers

Last edited by Jake Reason on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:19 pm

ScaRZ wrote:You Jake aren't the only one who can...."LOL!"

We must be reading different Bibles.
    No. Exactly the same one. You are not understanding what I am teaching.

I wrote: "So what about the Bible?
    The Bible is accurate. But Man is flawed
    ."

There is no anger, in God. There is no wrath, in God. There is no anger, in Wisdom. There is no wrath, in Wisdom.

God of the old testament is exactly the same God as in 1 Cor 13. And God is not double-minded.

There is no contradiction between what I wrote, and what verses you quoted. All those verses remain the same. And what I wrote is true.

It is their interpretation that requires another focus (relative view point) to understand the scriptures as Christ knew them. Most people had a hard time understanding how 'Jesus' interpreted the scriptures. From their point of view, 'Jesus' didn't act anything like what they thought of the God of their scriptures. And yet he said, "If you have seen me, you have seen the Father."

>

A righteous and wise father would not correct their child with anger and wrath. But most children see correction that way. And that is the way the Pre-Christ Hebrews understood God. Today, many still understand God in this same way, as the Sadducees did in their day.

It'll all come clear in the bye 'n bye.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:17 pm

MD02 wrote:
    Is it PLAUSIBLE that Fathers anger slowly tempered over time as it DID with Mans rebellion?

Is it?
    No.

Scriptures were imparted to man, through man, and scribed by man, in man's language. It came to man, spiritually, through mind. And man understood what was imparted, through the lens of man's mind as man comprehends. This was done so that man would "get it" in the paradigm of man's existence.

Thus scriptures reflect the state of man as much as they impart the Word of God.

The retrospective history appearing in scripture as "the Fathers anger slowly tempering over time", is a reflection of the maturing of man from the youth of primordial Eden to learning and developing cooperative civilization.

Faithfully submitted.

Peace

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:55 am

I have never said The Book of Enoch was on par with the holy scriptures of The Bible. I do believe however that it as well as some other ancient text do hold information that can hold value.

Jake you were the first one to drop The Book of Enoch in this latest conversation.

Here is what you wrote: Page 24 post 355... I see that Enoch did not reprimand the Nephilim nor the daugthers of Adam, but rather the Fathers of the offspring.

My first post after I read yours was Page 25 post 363 and this was what I wrote: ...Also remember that the spirits of the offspring of these fallen sons of God could not return to God at death, but a curse was placed upon their spirits. Yes,their flesh side went back to the earth,but their spirit side remained on this earth and are the [evil spirits,demons],if we are looking into The Book of Enoch.

I had only mentioned my years of study on this subject before that. It has carried me not only into The Bible but also many ancient text (Not just Enoch), as well as deep in areas that most would not care to enter,and most should not enter.

I have found that not only here at OMF but also other places,as well as just among a few people gathered talking,this subject brings with it a darkness I can sense like no other conversation. The dark forces hate this subject to be brought into the light. The dark side will attempt to shut it down as soon as possible.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:04 am

EXO-VATICANA

PART 6: ARE 'THEY' INVOLVED WITH 'THEM'?

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/vaticana6.htm

I'm only going to post a snippet,so click the link above for the full article.
    ------------------------------

Based on facts detailed in the previous entries, we started this part of the investigation saying the question is not whether humans were, can be, or are being hybridized, but whether alien/demon agencies are involved in the process.

Today, what some call “alien abduction,” in which a breeding program allegedly exists resulting in alien/human hybrids, seems but a contemporary retelling of similar DNA harvesting and genetic manipulation by those mysterious beings called “Watchers” whose genetic modification activities we have discussed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:38 am