Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:37 pm by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Yes, thanks ScaRZ

I took some time to read your link, and then to delve deeper by reading other links in the article.

Pietro was St.Francis of Assisi' father's first name. Not his last name. "Francesco di Pietro di Bernardone" means - Francis son of Peter Bernardone.

Now, I accept that this could be interpreted as the prophetic link to Petrus Romanus. But it is rather obscure. Perhaps more obscure than historical examples of Malachy latin name links.

I'm still sitting on the fence. I believe Tom Horn has jumped-the-gun. Why?....the greater whole of all that is taking place in this world at this time.

I do believe however that Pope Francis is a precedent. And his papacy should be unique in a number of ways. Foremost...he is a Jesuit. Sworn to serve the Pontiff.

That he is going to visit the retired Pope as soon as he is permitted (published in the media) indicates that as a Jesuit, he is still honouring his vow.

To me it appears we have two Popes.

More patient watchfulness is required before attempting to discern what may be. imo

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Another thing about prophecy I think may be worth mentioning. Prophecy is usually the culmination of perception whose ripple through time is usually triggered by trauma and collective experience.

So if some part of the truth of this man is obscure, then it would not be in the collective experience at the time of transmission...mind is not limited by time, space (distance), or place (any coordinates within traversable reality). Thus it would not be part of the perception, i.e. prophecy.

So I would hazard a guess that either what is obscure must first come to light and become widespread in the collective, OR the prophecy pertains to someone else, assuming the perception/recollection is accurate in some way.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:39 am

I have read Steve Quayle's remarks saying that Tom Horn has hit the prophecy on the head. That's just not a fact at all. We could have ten Popes with the name Peter who were Romans but that doesn't fulfil the prophecy of Malachy.

All things within the prophecy must be fulfilled. A name is just that....."A name."

Here is the prophecy of Malachy (English version)........"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock among many tribulations; after which the seven hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people."
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:18 am

I believe the ultimate strategy of Pope Francis will be to unite the Vatican first,then move to unite Europe under the banner of the Holy Roman Empire.

Jake you mentioned there now being Two Popes. Rachel Maddow touches on that in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-rXN3wm5_1A
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:21 am

ScaRZ wrote:I have read Steve Quayle's remarks saying that Tom Horn has hit the prophecy on the head. That's just not a fact at all. We could have ten Popes with the name Peter who were Romans but that doesn't fulfil the prophecy of Malachy.

All things within the prophecy must be fulfilled. A name is just that....."A name."

Here is the prophecy of Malachy (English version)........"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock among many tribulations; after which the seven hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people."

True. I don't always agree with Steve or interpret the high volume of info he gathers in the same way he does. I do however see signs of a renewed persecution against christians at this time. It is reminiscent of what the R.C. Church did to the Old Irish to wipe out the old traditions and make way for themselves at one point in time. It's why I notice it.

I also notice that there are many things going on across the board that an observer could easily interpret as tribulations against humanity right now. Steve is a 'big picture' kind of guy like I am. He starts from the synchronicities in the mass pattern and works his way down to the particulars rather than start with one strand of particulars and work his way outward finding the synchronicities. I know this from reading his materials and listening to him for some seven years. He has good intel most of the time, but like I said I don't always agree with his interpretation.

Malachy's Prophecy is very general and leaves alot open to interpretation. There are two things I think could be said about it. The first is that the points he emphasizes being the name and the generalization of the circumstances, he implies is enough to recognize the situation. This would imply that one he is seen the scene in terms HE can recognize as distinct from everything else. This would imply he thought this would be the only individual of that name, and that he thought this would be the only perfect storm of circumstances "tribulations". Thus distinguishing it from all other perception history by HIS knowledge. So the question would arise, just how much was he informed as to all the history between his point in time and the history up through what he says he saw? Prophecies when real are literally messages where there is the opportunity to choose differently or effect a change toward a better harmony. Any other purpose to prophecy generally leads or results in some form of masochism. So if fore knowledge is to be effective then it has to be given or received in such a way that those in the position can do something constructive with it.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:35 pm

I agree with your points about Steve Quayle. I've listened to him for years and sometimes he can get so far out there,I just don't see things as he does. That doesn't stop me from looking forward to new material from him. Just because I may not view certain things as he does,doesn't make him wrong and me correct.

As far as tribulations,we have lived our lives with tribulations. It's all part of our existence. We've never been a part of an age without tribulations. I do not believe as most view the four horsemen. Most see them beginning their ride as the final seven years of Tribulation/Great Tribulation ring in.

I believe they have been galloping for a long time,but the birth pangs will intensify as we move closer,and closer to the return of Jesus Christ.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:07 pm

I know alot of people who agree with you ScaRZ. I personally don't know what exactly to think on that point of:

Most see them beginning their ride as the final seven years of Tribulation/Great Tribulation ring in. I believe they have been galloping for a long time,but the birth pangs will intensify as we move closer,and closer to the return of Jesus Christ.

I don't really feel educated enough to comment constructively on it, other than the mechanics of prescience. So largely I just listen to all the other folks out there pondering it.

Cy

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:15 pm

What I can remark is outside of theology, human civilization seems bent on imploding itself. Not because people can't maintain it, but because people seem to be out of the loop entirely. And they don't seem to know how to reinsert themselves.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:34 am

The Name and how it was chosen:

Pope Francis

Mur

Post by Mur Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Jake Reason wrote:Yes, thanks ScaRZ

I took some time to read your link, and then to delve deeper by reading other links in the article.

Pietro was St.Francis of Assisi' father's first name. Not his last name. "Francesco di Pietro di Bernardone" means - Francis son of Peter Bernardone.

Now, I accept that this could be interpreted as the prophetic link to Petrus Romanus. But it is rather obscure. Perhaps more obscure than historical examples of Malachy latin name links.

I'm still sitting on the fence. I believe Tom Horn has jumped-the-gun. Why?....the greater whole of all that is taking place in this world at this time.

I do believe however that Pope Francis is a precedent. And his papacy should be unique in a number of ways. Foremost...he is a Jesuit. Sworn to serve the Pontiff.

That he is going to visit the retired Pope as soon as he is permitted (published in the media) indicates that as a Jesuit, he is still honouring his vow.

To me it appears we have two Popes.

More patient watchfulness is required before attempting to discern what may be. imo

Interesting points...and I'll be watching closely.
    Anyone notice Cyprus?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-16/europe-does-it-again-cyprus-depositor-haircut-bailout-turns-saver-panic-bank-runs-br
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:03 am

From the ashes of hell, one will rise.

http://secretsoftheuniverse314.blogspot.com/2012/06/from-ashes-of-hell-one-will-rise.html

living in a world where love is crazy

and a murderous manipulative machine is the norm.

an eternal fire of truth and beauty is insanity

and a convenient life built on slavery, murder and rape is not only accepted

but preferred.

souls being sold

because it is easier to lie and ignore than it is to speak from the heart.

everyone wants a piece but nobody wants to do the work.

an illusory freedom keeps everyone entertained

as the price for such a thing is your soul as the contract is written in blood

of the millions slaughtered in wars against make believe enemies.

this world is on fire

and thank god

because it needs to be purified, transmuted and disintegrated

and from the ashes

the bird will rise up again and fly away

from all the horror, distortion, lies and mutilation

of anything true and beautiful.

with a seed in his mouth

a new home will be found

for the seed to be planted.

what people believe to be the light is darkness

and there are colors unseen to the human eye hiding in the darkness.

the archons live and control and distort

as they dangle the carrot in front of the ass

do not fall for it.

stay steady. stay true.

and know that there is no freedom in this place

until control is out of the hands of demons, devils and the demiurge.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:53 am

A lot of William Cooper's book "Behold a Pale Horse" I find very interesting given our current global economic climate.

Here are a few snippets.

Note from the Author, William Cooper: I read Top Secret documents which explained that "Silent
    Weapons for Quiet Wars" is the doctrine adopted by the Policy Committee of
    the Bilderberg Group during its first known meeting in 1954. A copy found in
    1969 was in the possession of Naval Intelligence.
    The following document, dated May 1979, was found on July 7,1986, in an
    IBM copier that had been purchased at a surplus sale.

-----------------------------------

DESCRIPTIVE INTRODUCTION OF THE SILENT
    WEAPON

Everything that is expected from an ordinary weapon is expected from
    a silent weapon by its creators, but only in its own manner of junctioning.
    It shoots situations, instead of bullets; propelled by data processing,
    instead of a chemical reaction (explosion); originating from bits of data,
    instead of grains of gunpowder; from a computer, instead of a gun; operated
    by a computer programmer, instead of a marksman; under the orders
    of a banking magnate, instead of a military general.
    It makes no obvious explosive noises, causes no obvious physical or
    mental injuries, and does not obviously interfere with anyone's daily social
    life.
    Yet it makes an unmistakable "noise," causes unmistakable physical
    and mental damage, and unmistakably interferes with daily social life, i.e.,
    unmistakable to a trained observer, one who knows what to look for.
    The public cannot comprehend this weapon, and therefore cannot
    believe that they are being attacked and subdued by a weapon.
    The public might instinctively feel that something is wrong, but because of the technical nature of the silent
    weapon, they cannot express their feeling in a rational way, or handle the
    problem with intelligence. Therefore, they do not know how to cry for
    help, and do not know how to associate with others to defend themselves
    against it.
    When a silent weapon is applied gradually, the public adjusts/adapts
    to its presence and learns to tolerate its encroachment on their lives until
    the pressure (psychological via economic) becomes too great and they crack up.
    Therefore, the silent weapon is a type of biological warfare. It attacks
    the vitality, options, and mobility of the individuals of a society by knowing,
    understanding, manipulating, and attacking their sources of natural
    and social energy, and their physical, mental, and emotional strengths and
    weaknesses.

ECONOMIC SHOCK TESTING

In recent times, the application of Operations Research to the study of
    the public economy has been obvious for anyone who understands the
    principles of shock testing.
    In the shock testing of an aircraft airframe, the recoil impulse of firing
    a gun mounted on that airframe causes shock waves in that structure
    which tell aviation engineers the conditions under which parts of the
    airplane or the whole airplane or its wings will start to vibrate or flutter like
    a guitar string, a flute reed, or a tuning fork, and disintegrate or fall apart
    in flight. Economic engineers achieve the same result in studying the behavior
    of the economy and the consumer public by carefully selecting a staple
    commodity such as beef, coffee, gasoline, or sugar, and then causing a
    sudden change or shock in its price or availability, thus kicking everybody's
    budget and buying habits out of shape.
    They then observe the shock waves which result by monitoring the
    changes in advertising, prices, and sales of that and other commodities.
    The objective of such studies is to acquire the know-how to set the
    public economy into a predictable state of motion or change, even a controlled
    self-destructive state of motion which will convince the public that
    certain "expert" people should take control of the money system and
    reestablish security (rather than liberty and justice) for all. When the
    subject citizens are rendered unable to control their financial affairs, they, of
    course, become totally enslaved, a source of cheap labor.
    Not only the prices of commodities, but also the availability of labor
    can be used as the means of shock testing. Labor strikes deliver excellent
    tails shocks to an economy, especially in the critical service areas of trucking
    (transportation), communication, public utilities (energy, water, garbage
    collection), etc.
    By shock testing, it is found that there is a direct relationship between
    the availability of money flowing in an economy and the psychological
    outlook and response of masses of people dependent upon that availability.
    For example, there is a measurable quantitative relationship between
    the price of gasoline and the probability that a person would experience a
    headache, feel a need to watch a violent movie, smoke a cigarette, or go to
    a tavern for a mug of beer.
    It is most interesting that, by observing and measuring the economic
    modes by which the public tries to run from their problems and escape
    from reality, and by applying the mathematical theory of Operations Research,
    it is possible to program computers to predict the most probable
    combination of created events (shocks) which will bring about a complete
    control and subjugation of the public through a subversion of the public
    economy (by shaking the plum tree)....

DIVERSION SUMMARY

Media: Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real
    social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance.
    Schools: Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real
    economics, real law, and REAL HISTORY.
    Entertainment: Keep the public entertainment below a sixth-grade
    level.
    Work: Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on
    the farm with the other animals.
    CONSENT, THE PRIMARY VICTORY
    A silent weapon system operates upon data obtained from a docile
    public by legal (but not always lawful) force. Much information is made
    available to silent weapon systems programmers through the Internal
    Revenue Service. (See Studies in the Structure of the American Economy for anI.R.S. source list.)
    This information consists of the enforced delivery of well-organized
    data contained in federal and state tax forms collected, assembled, and
    submitted by slave labor provided by taxpayers and employers.
    Furthermore, the number of such forms submitted to the I.R.S. is a
    useful indicator of public consent, an important factor in strategic decision
    making. Other data sources are given in the Short List of Inputs.
    Consent Coefficients — numerical feedback indicating victory status.
    Psychological basis: When the government is able to collect tax and seize
    private property without just compensation, it is an indication that the
    public is ripe for surrender and is consenting to enslavement and legal
    encroachment. A good and easily quantified indicator of harvest time is
    the number of public citizens who pay income tax despite an obvious lack
    of reciprocal or honest service from the government.

THE POLITICAL STRUCTURE OF A NATION —
    DEPENDENCY

The primary reason why the individual citizens of a country create a
    political structure is a subconscious wish or desire to perpetuate their own
    dependency relationship of childhood. Simply put, they want a human
    god to eliminate all risk from their life, pat them on the head, kiss their
    bruises, put a chicken on every dinner table, clothe their bodies, tuck them
    into bed at night, and tell them that everything will be alright when
    they wake up in the morning.
    This public demand is incredible, so the human god, the politician,meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world and delivering nothing.
    So who is the bigger liar? the public? or the "godfather"?
    This public behavior is surrender born of fear, laziness, and expediency.
    It is the basis of the welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a
    disgusting public.
    ACTION/OFFENSE
    Most people want to be able to subdue and/or kill other human
    beings which disturb their daily lives, but they do not want to have to cope
    with the moral and religious issues which such an overt act on their part
    might raise. Therefore, they assign the dirty work to others (including
    their own children) so as to keep the blood off their own hands. They rave
    about the humane treatment of animals and then sit down to a delicious
    hamburger from a whitewashed slaughterhouse down the street and out of
    sight. But even more hypocritical, they pay taxes to finance a professional
    association of hit men collectively called politicians, and then complain
    about corruption in government.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:35 am

I actually need to get that book... Keeps slipping my mind.

Manufactured Wars with 4-Star General Clark

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:36 am

MD02 wrote:I actually need to get that book... Keeps slipping my mind.

Here is the PDF of "Behold a Pale Horse".

http://ephraiyim.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/william_cooper-behold_a_pale_horse1991_copy.pdf
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:43 am

Thanks Scarz..

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:05 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I believe the ultimate strategy of Pope Francis will be to unite the Vatican first,then move to unite Europe under the banner of the Holy Roman Empire.
    Well yes that is on the prophetic timetable. I'm intrigued by the Vatican call for a global governing financial authority. The Vatican doesn't want that job of course, but Vatican promotion for its public acceptance would fit the end-game. And the IMF often promotes itself as helping the poor. Lending countries money to help make it more productive and thus alleviate the burdens on the lowest class. So Francis may be a good choice to lead that front.

I think it quite obvious now, that Francis has far left socialist leanings.

Jake you mentioned there now being Two Popes. Rachel Maddow touches on that in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-rXN3wm5_1A
    What a great piece of journalism. She packed a lot into those few minutes. Thanks ScaRZ. So it is being reported that both Popes will share the same private secretary. No collusion there folks, move along.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:35 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
    As far as tribulations,we have lived our lives with tribulations. It's all part of our existence. We've never been a part of an age without tribulations. I do not believe as most view the four horsemen. Most see them beginning their ride as the final seven years of Tribulation/Great Tribulation ring in.

I believe they have been galloping for a long time,but the birth pangs will intensify as we move closer,and closer to the return of Jesus Christ.

I want to thank you ScaRZ for sharing your views concerning this interpretation. If I recall correctly, you have been periodically mentioning it for two or three years now. I am finding this view persuasive. It certainly isn't the mainstream evangelical protestant view. The literal "Seven Year Tribulation" has always been the most popular interpretation.

Everytime you mention it, I recall the Black Plague of the mid 1300's. A third of the European population died in only 3-4 years. How could that Not be a fulfillment of the Pale Horse? I'm sure that in their day, only a Fool would consider it not.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Mur wrote:

Interesting points...and I'll be watching closely.
    Anyone notice Cyprus?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-16/europe-does-it-again-cyprus-depositor-haircut-bailout-turns-saver-panic-bank-runs-br
    Thanks Mur.

No I hadn't noticed it until you pointed it out. But I see it is now mainstream Media worldwide. I read dozens of international media publications. Most all have this issue on their main page.

Russia isn't too pleased. Putin calling it dangerous.

Alarming isn't it. But since the Media Mogols want the World to know about it, then it must be part of The Plan.

Which means it is a Test Marketing exercise. Checking the pulse of the sheeple, I mean people. AND a propaganda preparation program to acclimatise the world into willful subjugation.

The deal is: We'll lend you 10B EU and you tax 5B EU from your bank account holders. And if you do that, your Banks will not be bankrupted. Isn't that nice. Great solution. Extortion, forced theft and enslavement. That will work. Has worked for thousands of years.

Of course even the media reports which are poo-pooing it, are still spinning it into an obligation by Cypriots to be responsible for their own debts. Which sounds reasonable to sheeple, I mean people.

It's also a significant move on the wealthy. Previously authorized Tax Heavens and International Accounts can now be ransacked by the pen, without notice or bonus. Even those held by Multinational Conglomerates, VIPs of Industry and Government, and .... think about it.... even PtBs.

Lock down.

hmmm, I wonder why

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Admin wrote:Another thing about prophecy I think may be worth mentioning. Prophecy is usually the culmination of perception whose ripple through time is usually triggered by trauma and collective experience.

So if some part of the truth of this man is obscure, then it would not be in the collective experience at the time of transmission...mind is not limited by time, space (distance), or place (any coordinates within traversable reality). Thus it would not be part of the perception, i.e. prophecy.

So I would hazard a guess that either what is obscure must first come to light and become widespread in the collective, OR the prophecy pertains to someone else, assuming the perception/recollection is accurate in some way.
    Yes
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:55 pm

One of the greatest Hebrew philosophical contributions to humankind was - Jubilee.

And one of the most diabolical practices, has been to silence its awareness.

Today, non believers use the Book of Revelation as their Bizplan.

Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:57 am

lol, this is somewhat amusing..

that pesky presidential devil.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#/video/bestoftv/2013/03/18/exp-erin-outrage-over-the-bible-obama-satan-resemblance-claim.cnn
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:52 am

Which means it is a Test Marketing exercise. Checking the pulse of the sheeple, I mean people. AND a propaganda preparation program to acclimatise the world into willful subjugation.

"Who's going to pay for it?"

"They've been told to disclose or ET will do it for them..."

The greatest fear the PtB have is societal implosion upon unambiguous contact.

"The PtB are highly factionalized."

The Old Guard have been setting up global governance through control of money and the transnational banks. This is an effort that predates the creation of the United States.

There is an alternative to dark globalism. That alternative is governance "for the People, by the People" Creation of the alternate track was part of the creation of the new nation. It needed to be tested to be seen if the general population could govern themselves. Could they handle the reins of power? Previously only royals were allowed themselves to be so capable. From its inception the Old Guard set about its conscription and destruction. The United States would not be allowed to reach proving its potential. They would not allow the template to one day become the template for a positive Global Government which might then allow Earth's general population to rule themselves, represent themselves, and surpass the reach of the Old Guard. Such a governance would gain the People the stars.

It's also a significant move on the wealthy. Previously authorized Tax Heavens and International Accounts can now be ransacked by the pen, without notice or bonus. Even those held by Multinational Conglomerates, VIPs of Industry and Government, and .... think about it.... even PtBs.

Part of the effort of the Old Guards plan is to reach a point where the current economic system can be fully taken down to be replaced. To do this they must drain every last bit of 'recourse' to recovery from the original.

Cyprus is a tiny nation one with a tiny economy, in other words the perfect environment to run a beta-test on what a GLOBAL AUSTERITY would look. The perfect economic laboratory. What is purposed in Cyprus was for many years a program that was discussed by central banks, the IMF, and the world bank. This program undertakes the procedures and methods to bring down large globally traded, high GDP based currencies. In other words, Cyprus is simply not just the canary in the Coal mine it is the Coal mine. It is the very picture with all rudiments and structures of a self contained economic petri dish that has been setup to study the contagions of the Euro. What they could not do in Iceland they are doing in Cyprus.

To clarify this I will put it to you this way: Cyprus for all intents and purposes is a self contained economy, an island separate from main land Europe thus making it perfect to implement harsh capital controls like the proposed levies on bank accounts. The people of Cyprus can not escape as there is no adjacent border close to it. Except Turkey which is 47 miles away and a source of contention amongst the Cypriot Grecian majority. As I said the perfect petri dish.

Source: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=323

and

To those needing a quick refresher, the plan is quite simple and can be summarized by the Clinton-era quip attributed to political strategist James Carville, “the economy, stupid” and the June 9, 2010 statement by former Obama czar Van Jones, Socialist extraordinaire, “top down, bottom up, inside out.” It is a plan for a one world Communist economy where the “middle class” will be wiped out through a series of events that will have the same ultimate effect as we are seeing in present day Cyprus.

Based on the events in Cyprus, it should be quite clear to even the most vocal critic of the legitimacy of the information provided to me by my source within the DHS as published on this web site is no longer at issue. The U.S. dollar, the backbone of world currencies and the proverbial firewall preventing the erosion of our national sovereignty, is the ultimate target of a takedown by the global banking interests controlled by a handful of banks and families of the “royal elite.”

The plan for a global currency or a one world economic order is a matter that transcends political parties. Those who continue to argue in the Republican-Democrat meme are doing nothing more than providing entertainment to distract people from the real issue, that of the global elite versus the rest of us. The top of the pyramid in this Ponzi scheme is filled with members of both U.S. political parties who are systematically pillaging us and our future generations into financial debt, bondage and slavery. It is a plan that has been in the works for centuries. The problem, however, is that we have been conditioned not to think that big. Yet, the lie is that big....

....Anyone who still believes that the information provided by this insider is “doom porn” or some self-created fantasy need to look at the events taking place in Cyprus. It’s coming to America. It has already begun.

Source: http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/7978

The ability of the People to govern themselves is being stolen from them. What emerges in their absence will be a stain in this area of the Greater Community.

"Earth is a cosmic pit-stop, in the middle of virtually no-where, on the edge of this galaxy. And everyone stops here."

Does the Greater Community have a stake in the NATURE evolving on this world?

You betcha.

Earth's peoples, the sciences, and their managers are emerging to a capability that is no longer limited to this planet. How important will be the scope of reach and influence if the NATURE which emerges is a DARK one? How critical then is the awareness of the general population? How harmful is this aversion to their situational reality? How destructive is their apathy, failure to maintain themselves in an informed condition, failure to learn how to reinsert themselves in the act of planetary governance, and how should the Greater Community receive this evolution toward a dark nature?

"There have been discussions about intervention. They decided not to. We are on our own."

Cy

P.S.

Like Huck, we observed, we judged, we imitated and evaded as we could the dullness, corruption, and blindness of "civilization". -- Ralph Ellison

Help them! Help them remember who they are ~ 1975

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" ~ Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

It is not enough to know the situation. You must at some point become willing and able to ACT.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:01 am

Nib wrote:lol, this is somewhat amusing..

that pesky presidential devil.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#/video/bestoftv/2013/03/18/exp-erin-outrage-over-the-bible-obama-satan-resemblance-claim.cnn

Obama isn't smart enough to be Satan.

------

I've been meaning to watch that TV Series. Some reports say its the highest rated show now.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:44 am

Admin wrote:

"The PtB are highly factionalized."

The Old Guard have been setting up global governance through control of money and the transnational banks. This is an effort that predates the creation of the United States.

There is an alternative to dark globalism. That alternative is governance "for the People, by the People" Creation of the alternate track was part of the creation of the new nation. It needed to be tested to be seen if the general population could govern themselves. Could they handle the reins of power? Previously only royals were allowed themselves to be so capable. From its inception the Old Guard set about its conscription and destruction. The United States would not be allowed to reach proving its potential. They would not allow the template to one day become the template for a positive Global Government which might then allow Earth's general population to rule themselves, represent themselves, and surpass the reach of the Old Guard.
    Indeed.

Descendants of the chosen people now effectively rule the global media and financial sector of the UN and G-20.

And Jesus said, You've turned my Father's house into a den of thieves. And to the Temple Priests who condemned him he said, You are of your Father, the Devil. And the lusts of your Father, you will do.

Prophecy is being fulfilled.

"Who's going to pay for it?"

"They've been told to disclose or ET will do it for them..."

The greatest fear the PtB have is societal implosion upon unambiguous contact.

"Earth is a cosmic pit-stop, in the middle of virtually no-where, on the edge of this galaxy. And everyone stops here."

Does the Greater Community have a stake in the NATURE evolving on this world?

You betcha.

Earth's peoples, the sciences, and their managers are emerging to a capability that is no longer limited to this planet. How important will be the scope of reach and influence if the NATURE which emerges is a DARK one? How critical then is the awareness of the general population? How harmful is this aversion to their situational reality? How destructive is their apathy, failure to maintain themselves in an informed condition, failure to learn how to reinsert themselves in the act of planetary governance, and how should the Greater Community receive this evolution toward a dark nature?

"There have been discussions about intervention. They decided not to. We are on our own."

Cy
    Their plan is to emerge the Dark Nature. It is their believed purpose within God's Work.

It's like a Prison Ministry on a Prison Planet. If the sheeple want Godlessness, then so be it. Imprison them all.

Then they'll be forced to turn to God. For there will be no other get-out-of-jail pass.

Luciferianism 101

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    ScaRZ wrote:

I want to thank you ScaRZ for sharing your views concerning this interpretation. If I recall correctly, you have been periodically mentioning it for two or three years now. I am finding this view persuasive. It certainly isn't the mainstream evangelical protestant view. The literal "Seven Year Tribulation" has always been the most popular interpretation.

Everytime you mention it, I recall the Black Plague of the mid 1300's. A third of the European population died in only 3-4 years. How could that Not be a fulfillment of the Pale Horse? I'm sure that in their day, only a Fool would consider it not.

Yes Jake,over the last few years I've moved away from the mainstream evangelical protestant view of the four horsemen.

Here is something else that very few people consider when this subject is talked about. Jesus Christ is the one breaking the seven seals by which the first four are the horsemen. As Jesus Christ said....."Think not that I am come to send peace on earth:I came not to send peace, but a sword."

Jesus Christ himself tells us his message would not unify humanity,but it would cause division.

Once you step inside the enemy camp the only way to gain followers is to divide. Add to your numbers by cutting his numbers. You must break down,tear apart every fiber of the system of the false gods.

Jesus Christ never came to get along with "The World".

To this very day and on into the future when the true message of Jesus Christ is proclaimed a sword is thrust into the heart of "The World".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:52 am