Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:51 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    Nib wrote:lol, this is somewhat amusing..

that pesky presidential devil.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#/video/bestoftv/2013/03/18/exp-erin-outrage-over-the-bible-obama-satan-resemblance-claim.cnn

Obama isn't smart enough to be Satan.

------

I've been meaning to watch that TV Series. Some reports say its the highest rated show now.

Watched Part 1. Half way through Part 2.

I think Monte Python paid more attention to Biblical accuracy. It's a toss up. But Monte Python didn't repute itself to be Biblically accurate.

I won't bother watching Part 3.
    Watching American Entertainment ditching the Spirit for years has grown tiring for me.

I highly doubt this show will lead anyone closer to God, then they already are. However it gives lots of reasons why not to place any faith in the Bible.

This show wouldn't have been able to be aired 50 years ago. The general populous would have up-roared and condemned it as a fraudulent rendition. Even the 1960's Jewish Heads of Hollywood Studios would have tossed it out. It would have never seen the light of day.

Virtually every scene is misrepresented, in some way or another. There is the odd 15 second snippet, here and there, that could pass for a Biblical historical rendition. But they are few. And always followed by another snippet that edits the Biblical narrative and intent.

Is this what the world has come to?

I'll have to tell my mother not to watch it at her nursing home. She has enough things to sorrow about.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:30 pm

The above is my honest editorial review of Part 1 and half of Part 2.

While watching further I've seen perhaps 5-6 minutes of continuous dramatic rendition that did not contain any obvious deviation from the Biblical account. But haven't finished Part 2 yet, so it may just be a blip in the midst of distortion.

And so, I might watch Part 3, 4, etc. in order to know what is being broadcast to the masses in 2013.

But so far, I think I won't be able to stomach it.

We'll see.

--------------------

Thanks ScaRZ for your extended comments. The sword of truth.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:48 am

Cris D. Putnam is the first hour guest with George Noory.

Coast To Coast AM – March 18 2013 Vatican & ET Disclosure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EZ07PdvgDaY
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:54 am

Steve Quayle on Hagmann and Hagmann report.

Steve Unplugged on Cyprus. March 19,2013

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/03/20/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/03/20/the-hagmann-hagmann-report
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:01 am

Steve Quayle on the Common Sense Show March 17,2013.

Size of the mp3 file is around 27.5MB and the commercials have been taken out.

MediaFire download

http://www.mediafire.com/?ktsv5vwjunbr16b

We will be discussing how Steve views the roll out of martial law, how it will happen and what we can expect. Further, Steve and Dave will be discussing what they both know regarding foreign troops, from China and Russia, which are embedded in Mexico, Alaska and Panama which are preparing to attack the continental United States. Also, is the US military conducting Zombie drills? Is this a joke or is there really something in the works. And we will be following up on the “dead scientists” issue and many other assorted topics.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:05 pm

ScaRZ,
    Steve Quayle says in one of your interview links above, that when he was young Jesus appeared to him. Not in spirit but Physically in person!

I can't believe that. What do you think?

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:39 am

Jake Reason wrote:ScaRZ,
    Steve Quayle says in one of your interview links above, that when he was young Jesus appeared to him. Not in spirit but Physically in person!

I can't believe that. What do you think?

The only one I've listened to so far is the Common Sense Show. I can't remember if Steve mentioned it in that show or not. But that doesn't matter because I've heard him speak of it in the past.

I believe Jesus Christ will one day come back to earth and every eye shall see him. Until that day becomes a reality I'm with you Jake.

There is really no doubt in my mind that a "Messenger" could appear to deliver a message to a person. The one thing that person would need to understand is that all messengers are not in The Eternal's camp. Dark forces can and will disguise themselves and appear as something/someone they're not.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

I also believe that The Lord can send "His Angel-The Angel of The Lord" as he has in the past.

Acts 12:5-17

Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.

And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison.

And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.

And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me.

And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision.

When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.

And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews.

And when he had considered the thing, he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying.

And as Peter knocked at the door of the gate, a damsel came to hearken, named Rhoda.

And when she knew Peter's voice, she opened not the gate for gladness, but ran in, and told how Peter stood before the gate.

And they said unto her, Thou art mad. But she constantly affirmed that it was even so. Then said they, It is his angel.

But Peter continued knocking: and when they had opened the door, and saw him, they were astonished.

But he, beckoning unto them with the hand to hold their peace, declared unto them how the Lord had brought him out of the prison. And he said, Go shew these things unto James, and to the brethren. And he departed, and went into another place.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:49 am

Well from my 'un-practiced eye', even I thought something not quite right about the version. From the outset it hasn't garnered any inclination of interest from me so I've not seen much more than maybe 4 - 6 minutes of it.

So you're undoubtedly correct it isn't likely to garner any converts.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:51 am

ScaRZ wrote:I've heard him speak of it in the past.

I believe Jesus Christ will one day come back to earth and every eye shall see him. Until that day becomes a reality I'm with you Jake.

There is really no doubt in my mind that a "Messenger" could appear to deliver a message to a person. The one thing that person would need to understand is that all messengers are not in The Eternal's camp. Dark forces can and will disguise themselves and appear as something/someone they're not.
    I agree. And thank you for the verses. I was thinking the same.

I presume Steve Quayle is likely a Pentecostal Christian. They tend to over exaggerate their relationships with God. There is a peer pressure amoung their social church relationships that compels them to show outward and verbal signs of "Baptism of the Holy Spirit" manifesting in miraculous ways. And they judge one another by how frequently and convincingly they claim receiving a "word of knowledge" from the Lord. Those amoung them who excel in this, gain the most respect from their congregations.

This condition within Pentecostalism makes it ripe for good salesman to win higher righteousness rewards from their fellow believers. Such that their outward 'display' counts toward personal rewards on earth.

Quayle appears to have succumbed to this.

The Pentecostal denomination has been a great contribution to Christianity. However this social aspect is the thorn in their side.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:59 am

Admin wrote:Well from my 'un-practiced eye', even I thought something not quite right about the version. From the outset it hasn't garnered any inclination of interest from me so I've not seen much more than maybe 4 - 6 minutes of it.

So you're undoubtedly correct it isn't likely to garner any converts.

Cy
    Smile
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:29 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    I agree. And thank you for the verses. I was thinking the same.

I presume Steve Quayle is likely a Pentecostal Christian. They tend to over exaggerate their relationships with God. There is a peer pressure amoung their social church relationships that compels them to show outward and verbal signs of "Baptism of the Holy Spirit" manifesting in miraculous ways. And they judge one another by how frequently and convincingly they claim receiving a "word of knowledge" from the Lord. Those amoung them who excel in this, gain the most respect from their congregations.

This condition within Pentecostalism makes it ripe for good salesman to win higher righteousness rewards from their fellow believers. Such that their outward 'display' counts toward personal rewards on earth.

Quayle appears to have succumbed to this.

The Pentecostal denomination has been a great contribution to Christianity. However this social aspect is the thorn in their side.

I'm not sure of Steve Quayle's past denomination affiliation/affiliations. I heard him mention in the Common Sense Show that he doesn't attend any denomination or as most would call them "churches". By what he says over and over he is pretty much sick of them. He doesn't see them doing what they should be doing.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:02 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
    I'm not sure of Steve Quayle's past denomination affiliation/affiliations. I heard him mention in the Common Sense Show that he doesn't attend any denomination or as most would call them "churches". By what he says over and over he is pretty much sick of them. He doesn't see them doing what they should be doing.
    Hmmm, interesting and understandable.

But he shouldn't be claiming Jesus appeared to him physically in person.

He is an intelligent and persuasive man. All the more reason he should stop that. Cults are prone to arise from such claims.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:03 pm

I believe that five of the seven seals have been broken for many years. I see the first four seals (The Four Horsemen) as the beginning of sorrows (Just the beginning of the birth pains). Just like a baby will soon come as the birth pains grow with more intensity, so to will be the signs of Jesus Christ coming back to earth.

None of the seals could have been broken until Jesus Christ was born into this age,died for our sins,was buried,rose from death by Resurrection,ascend to heaven,and The Holy Spirit was poured out into the earth.

When the seven seals began to be broken and the four horsemen began to ride it was all a great sign that Jesus Christ would one day return as King of kings, and Lord of lords.

It will not take The Antichrist himself to arrive on the scene before the first seal is broken and the White Horse begins to gallop.

With the first seal broken and The White Horse going forth to conquer, all the other Three Horses will swiftly follow with their plagues. That is what always has and always will follow when the True Voice is rejected and man follows a False Voice.

I see the White Horse representing false messiahs,false prophets,false doctrines that claim to represent The Truth,carrying an "Instead Of" or "Replacement" doctrine/doctrines and conquer others with it/them. There's always much more to conquest than just war alone.

Matthew 24:4-5......."And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you."......."For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

The Apostle Paul echoed the Lord's warning when he spoke these words from Acts Chapter 20. Jesus Christ had already ascended to heaven and the Holy Spirit had been poured out into the earth.

I believe Paul's warning is that of the first seal broken and The White Horse is starting it's ride into the world. The First Seal has been broken and the wolves in sheeps clothing are about to move in. When Paul says "Take Heed" he is crying out a warning......."Therefore Watch."

Acts 20:28-31

Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

These false messiahs,false prophets,false doctrines that claim to represent The Truth will spread out into the whole world and cause a great famine of the true Word of The LORD. The White Horse leads and the other Horses follow.

Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:33 am

Listen- you can almost hear the howling...

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 24 22messner-2.600
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:31 am

Jake Reason wrote:
    ScaRZ wrote:
    Hmmm, interesting and understandable.

He is an intelligent and persuasive man. All the more reason he should stop that. Cults are prone to arise from such claims.

Maybe you're correct on that. I wouldn't know if he had or hadn't. All I know is he's a marksman at the black ops world info. But where have I heard this sort of opinion before, that he shouldn't be claiming things like this? Oh yeah, about ET in the abduction phenomenon!

They shouldn't be lying about experiencing contact. She is an intelligent and persuasive person. This is how thought insemination arises... ~ paraphrased.

His truth, her truth, their truths, yours.

We spend our lives dictating to our peers what their truth should be and then we are horrified when someone else does it to us.

Let me trade one demon for another, this is how it is done on our world, right?

Cyrellys
    Who am I to judge in this manner? Remind me again, that I live in glass house and what happens when I throw stones.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Maybe you're correct on that. I wouldn't know if he had or hadn't. All I know is he's a marksman at the black ops world info. But where have I heard this sort of opinion before, that he shouldn't be claiming things like this? Oh yeah, about ET in the abduction phenomenon!

They shouldn't be lying about experiencing contact. She is an intelligent and persuasive person. This is how thought insemination arises... ~ paraphrased.

His truth, her truth, their truths, yours.
    Thank you for your critique, Cy. It is fair.

I can't recall off-hand my post on the 'contact' related judgment, so can't elaborate.

But on this issue, I stand as a Red-Letter man. Jesus was really clear about that. So too his Apostles. There is no room in the New Testament for a Jesus appearance to anyone until he returns and the whole world sees his coming. ScaRZ posted a few verses on this matter. But there are many many more. Jesus literally warned to never believe anyone who says they have seen him.

Anyone who makes such a claim, are in essence either New Testament illiterate, or they are suggesting that Jesus and his apostles were liars. Which would be quite ironic.

This issue is that firm.

Now if one were to say that Jesus came to them in a dream or in spirit, that would be tolerable. But not physically in person.

If such actually happened to Quayle as says he believes, then we have Jesus' word and his Apostles teaching, to Authoritatively state, that what ever appeared to Quayle was not Jesus but something else. And if it made Quayle to believe it was Jesus, it was assuredly a deceiving spirit.

This is not a doctrinal issue, subject to debate, as many other biblcial issues are.

This is an absolute irrevocable unconditional cut-n-dried issue.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:34 pm

no sweat; just a friendly reminder.

It wasn't your post...it was a generalization I've been privy to, over, and over, and over by well meaning folks on the subject of contact. I know you've heard such before whether it was about abductees, contactees,or whistleblowers and communicators. I suspect we all have at one time or another.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall Jesus or his Apostles having much conversation on things in our reality....ET, space technology, biological technology, or Ancient Danann history etc. Not in the same terms anyway.

I'll readily enough admit that I have no way of knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt who's lying in any given terms. But I know one thing. The Bible is a book. There is more than one version. There are many versions of Christianity. And the same party who chose what went into that book (Roman Catholic version) is the same party who hunted my people all in the name of Christ, near to extinction, until they fled to a new Continent and clear across it through all its unknowns, just to be left in Peace.

And what did we leave all of you in our wake? We left a new nation a fitting inheritance of the best of what we once were for you to keep, protect, and learn from. And how is it being repaid? By allowing the Globalists to systematically dismantle it from within!

I am also well aware how meanings and intents can be changed over centuries through translations and alterations in culture and contexts. We have a recent example: The U.S. Constitution and the principles of the Founders who's words, work, and principles are being twisted by modern "doctrines".

And I have the experience of what has been done to the ancient histories by well meaning monks who recorded them in terms they could understand, sacrificing the nature and intents to depict Christian aspects conscripting the culture enabling many layers of further evolution and social engineering through their versions until some historians today ascribe a Biblical genetic origin to the Ancients of Eire totally dismissing the star maps and great ships of ancient times. So I listen and I ponder, but I don't practice absolutes. That is the definition of Doctrines. And doctrines are more often than not, self-serving in some manner.

Cy

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:33 pm

Thanks.

You are right about the Bible. I am Christian, but most unorthodox of course, for many reasons, some of which you point out. The content of the New Testament has survived though. There are a few amendments but they are very minor and don't really change the fundamental accounts. And the extra-biblical books and letters (which are many) that have been preserved since the 1st and 2nd century ADE, also confirm the New Testament we have today.

There has been more redacts in the Old Testament, mostly because much of its content was transmitted orally for a few thousand years. (from antiquity to Moses, who wrote Genesis - approx 1,400 BC)

Christian Religions are a different issue. They are bible based, but constructed and viewed through the lens of various cultural memes.

You ask - Did Jesus tell of our time?
    Yes, I believe so. His prophecy is particularly accurate in describing our current era. That is why it has become so popular to learn biblical prophecy. And why even PtB take it seriously.

However he was aware that he was teaching to an age and an age to come, that would remain pre-industrial for the majority of the Piscean Age. The age of the fish, in which we are nearing its end. And so he framed his language for agricultural people. They wouldn't have understood our day, so there was no point in teaching things that most wouldn't understand.

He alluded to things not of this world that people would not understand. But never anything clear about ET or other earths.

Space Technology. - He prophesied there would be a time when we would have a new earth and a new heaven. Most Christians interpret this to mean words describing a spiritual ethereal heaven. I however believe it is literal. I believe he was alluding to a reality that we will leave this earth and be on another world, with different star formations. However I also believe we will have a different kind of body then. Not as dense as ours is now, nor one that is corruptible and dies. Christ foretold this would be.

Biological Technology?
    I believe he did tells us about this. The Millennium Come. During this prophesied age, everyone will have a physical body. But no one will die.

Most Christians presume that only they will be in the Millennium and everyone else will be killed in the Tribulation. But that isn't prophetically accurate. There will be many people who survive into the Millennium. And they will be from every race and creed. They too will not die during this age.

And biological sciences are indeed on the verge of extensively extending the life expectancy of the human body. I am into this subject and I intend to play a part in its development. Now, I'm not talking about Nazi type irresponsible Genetic cloning - scary science fiction type of stuff. I'm talking about what God has created in our DNA. It contains the ability to permit a body to live a thousand years - without altering its appearance. No super human strength or anything like that. Simply living a thousand years. God put it there. And Jesus prophesied there would be such an age.

Now back to the Visitors.... Christ's messenger to prophecy through Apostle John (Revelations) that there would be a war in heaven just before the Millennium. And that the losers would be thrown down to Earth. John referred to them as Angels. There are three groups involved. And the war is started over concerns about interventions with us.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:27 pm

@Cy

I think I understand where you are going with people speaking of their encounters or abductions and basically they are thought of as nut cases. I have never had any encounters with off planet cultures. I do my best to not judge those giving their testimony but I do however use discernment.

I don't care who they are,if their encounter is with someone standing in front of them claiming he is Jesus in physical form I will quickly reject it. There are too many "Warnings" from Jesus Christ himself as well as his Apostles on not being deceived.

The greatest verses of scripture come from the very words of Jesus Christ on this subject. It leaves absolutely nothing to guess about. Jesus Christ will not return to this earth until "The Sign". There will be no doubt when he is coming and when he has arrived.

Matthew 24:23-30

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Behold, I have told you before.

Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The Sign, I'm referring to,will be the Light that will stretch across the heavens from east to west.

In Revelation Chapter 9 The Abyss was opened,now Heaven will be opened and Jesus Christ and the armies (Host of Heaven) are "Coming". When the Bottomless Pit (Abyss) is opened, darkness described as the smoke of a great furnace rises out of it. When Heaven is opened a bright light stretches across the heavens.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:25 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
    Matthew 24:23-30
    Yes, that passage is burned in my heart. And there is so much in it.

Concerning Steve Quayle...I know that his faith must have come to him through a protestant evangelical denomination. This is clear by his form of Christian lingo. And I can't imagine any such, who would not be well aware of this Matthew 24 passage.

Certainly Steve knows this. AND...he has no doubt been admonished and/or queried by numerous Christians over the years, about this claim of his. I wouldn't doubt, given his popularity, that he has received Hundreds of emails concerning this.

He is essence declaring that he is an Apostle directly appointed by Christ himself, and a Prophet appointed by God to tell the world the future, as told to him by Jesus.

hmmmm

I haven't spent much time investigating his work, and have only reviewed a small portion of it, so I can't judge the validity.

However, I have been under the impression that many Christians follow his work with great respect and enthusiasm. Am I mistaken about that?

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:20 am

Jake Reason wrote:

He is essence declaring that he is an Apostle directly appointed by Christ himself, and a Prophet appointed by God to tell the world the future, as told to him by Jesus.

hmmmm

I haven't spent much time investigating his work, and have only reviewed a small portion of it, so I can't judge the validity.

However, I have been under the impression that many Christians follow his work with great respect and enthusiasm. Am I mistaken about that?

I use great discernment when I listen to not only Steve Quayle but everyone. Same goes for reading "All" material......"And that goes for everything posted on this forum."

Steve Quayle is one of the most popular guest for any of the radio shows. I would say he has a lot more to disagree with him than line up with him......."But people still listen to his interviews."

I've been listening to him for several years and I know what to expect from him. In the old forum before I would post the link to one of his radio shows I would mention he can get way out there,so take that into account before you click on the link.

Steve recently is speaking about prophecies he has held back on sharing with an audience. This was the main topic of The Hagmann Hagmann show I posted the other day. I turned it off at around the half way point yesterday when I finally got a chance to listen to it.

I can listen,read and leave it at that. The very same goes for me when I enter certain threads here at OMF, The vast majority of the material does not offend me,but in all honesty I do not except it as anything close to truth.

I listen and read a lot of material,but that certainly doesn't mean I fall in line with it. I'm doing my best to learn the many lights as well as the many darks. With that in mind I feel I have a better idea of the games being played out.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:59 am

Thanks ScaRZ
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi guys,

I largely agree with you about using great discernment when listening to people like Steve Quayle. I do the same. As far as his claims of who he feels he has seen, I listen and I skirt it, seeking the portions of his knowledge which is useful to me in my circumstances. It is not useful to me him claiming what he claims in "seeing JC". What would I do with that? It has no real impact on my life other than that it seems to spur him to do what he does in the paradigm.

As far as his claim there, if I personally had any experience which resembled his claim, I would be very cautious as well and seeking to look beneath a potential veil of deception. I can't claim to know precisely what God is other than my individual perception of the Source's consciousness expression in our environment. All the baggage attached in the form of a JC, is only story to me, other than the practical logic involved in the morality and principles recounted. So again, I garner from it that which seems to pertain to myself, the wisdom part. The rest I neither count nor discount. I can do nothing with it because I cannot prove those portions. It is no disrespect, it is simply another part of the "proposed landscape". I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

I said what I did about the contactees etc because we habitually rely on our socio-cultural roots in discernment and readily enough rely on things not directly in our individual experience, i.e. books, writings, authorities to formulate our understanding of reality beneath our perceptions. Maybe right but maybe wrong. And I refuse to judge someone on something I cannot confirm either way.

All I can say is Quayle believes what he believes and it spurs him to act in his own way. That experience he believes in maybe a convenient figment of his imagination, or perhaps it's something like an ET masquerading as JC or what he hopes is JC as part of some sort of intervention. Or maybe it is precisely what he says it is. Much has happened since the original JC event and even in my personal experiences I've observed Synchronicity change tack across the currents of choices in the Sea to meet some destination it expressed as important/necessary. I am student, not judge.

There is so much about this situation which is rapidly evolving. And I know that there are things which have been expressed in barely visible ways that have been expressed as newly established. So I won't grind the man on his claims. I value the things that are his contributions which prove themselves of value. I have observed his course and it seeks to uplift not dictate as the System Lords efforts do.

As far as myself goes, I apply as much discernment to scriptures I am exposed to as I do any person with "claims" of any kind. Both are types of voices. Each contributes and I have seen authority in scriptures applied as poorly as self-serving individuals. Each is a double-edged sword. This is not to speak poorly of either, it is only a fact of life. It is not the tool that turns itself to a weapon, but rather the hand wielding it. Creativity is a tool, same as scriptures are tools. They can be as equally destructive as constructive.

I remain thoughtful, pragmatic, and in listening mode. I figure all fair truths emerge in their own good time. As a being of the revolution of lifetimes, I have more than could be hoped for in the way of time to see how it goes.

Cy

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:36 pm

I just got through watching this video from Michael Heiser and believe he touched on some very important issues. One thing that jumped out for me as I watched was how simple it could be for alien species to take on the role of an "Alien God" for humans.

Many humans "Now" eagerly await while others would fall like dominoes before their very presence. This does not leave out humans of the many religions or faiths but I include them in the domino effect.

--------------------------------------

Theological Swapping and the UFO Phenomena - Michael Heiser

A negative look into the UFO phenomena and how it can lead to theological swapping.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:32 am

The Adversary often disguises error with a thin layer of truth and spiritual victory comes only to those who are prepared for battle.

This reminds me of the rat trap factor. The farmer learns very quickly he can't catch a rat using an exposed trap. The farmer must disguise the trap with food. He fills a pan with meal and places the trap in it. Then he covers it well with meal so it is completely hidden.

The Navy Seals color-code system used to indicate levels of combat readiness can be a parallel in spiritual warfare for the believer and follower of Jesus Christ.

Condition White....The soldier is relaxed and daydreaming, unaware of his surroundings. A believer in this condition is easy prey for The Adversary.

Condition Yellow....The soldier is relaxed physically but alert mentally. A believer at this level may sense trouble coming, but is not ready to confront it.

Condition Orange....The soldier is physically prepared, mentally alert, and ready to fight. A believer at this stage has on the full armor of God.

Condition Red....As in condition orange, the soldier is ready to fight. The difference is experience. A battle-seasoned believer knows quickly what to do because of his/her experience.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:11 pm