Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by ScaRZ Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:46 am

Conclave is to start on 12 March

http://vaticaninsider.lastampa.it/en/the-vatican/detail/articolo/conclave-22998/

- AVERAGE AGE 71-72. There are eight cardinals who have either just turned eighty or will turn eighty this year.

- KASPER IS THE OLDEST CARDINAL AND THOTTUNKAL IS THE YOUNGEST. The German Walter Kasper turned 80 on 5 March, before the start of the Conclave but after the start of the sede vacante period. Cardinals are eligible to vote up until the age of 80. Severino Poletto and Juan Sandoval Iniguez turn 80 this March. The youngest cardinal elector is the Indian Baselio Cleemis Thottunkal who turns 54 in June. Filipino cardinal Luis Antonio Tagle’s birthday is also in June but he will turn 56. There are three more cardinals under the age of 60: two Germans and one Dutchman.

- OVER HALF OF THE CARDINAL ELECTORS ARE EUROPEANS. There are 60 electors representing the Old Continent, followed by Latin America with 19 representatives and North America with 14 (so 33 in total), Africa with 11 and Asia with 10. There is also one Australian, george Pell.

- ITALY HAS THE MOST MEMBERS, FOLLOWED BY THE U.S. Italy is the most represented country in the Conclave, with 28 cardinals. It is followed by the United States, which has 11 cardinal electors and Germany with 6. Spain and Brazil will have five cardinals each representing them in the Sistine Chapel.

- 67 OF THE CARDINAL ELECTORS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY THE POPE EMERITUS. The majority, 58%, were created cardinals by Benedict XVI. The other 48 were created byJohn Paul II. Paul VI created two of the members of the College of Cardinals but they are over 80 years old so cannot vote in the Conclave.

- 19 RELIGIOUS. The Salesian and Franciscan congregations are the ones with the most representatives in the Conclave - 4 cardinals each. Don Bosco’s followers include Tarcisio Bertone, Angelo Amato, Raffaele Farina and the Honduran, Oscar Maradiaga. The Franciscans are: the Brazilian, Claudio Hummes, the Spaniard, Carlos Amigo Vallejo and the South African, Wilfrid Fox Napier; the American Capuchin friar, Sean Patrick O’Malley, also belongs to this group. There are also two Jesuits, two Dominicans and one Redemptorist, one Lazarist, one Sulpician, the Oblate Missionaries of Mary Immaculate, the Scalabrinians, a Mariamite and a religious from the Schonstatt Fathers.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:04 am

Earliest Artificial Eye

http://quigleyscabinet.blogspot.com/2012/02/earliest-artificial-eye.html

The world's earliest prosthetic eye was worn by an ancient Persian priestess. The female soothsayer stood 6' (1.82m) tall, and the mesmerizing effects of the golden eyeball would have convinced those who saw it that she could see into the future. "It must have glittered spectacularly, conferring on the woman a mysterious and supernatural gaze,” said leader of the Italian team Lorenzo Costantini, adding, "She must have been a very striking and exotic figure." The priestess lived 5,000 years ago in what is now Iran, where her skeleton was unearthed in 2006 by Iranian and Italian archaeologists excavating an ancient necropolis at Shahr-i-Sokhta ["Burnt City"] in the Sistan desert.
    pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:20 pm

Hi Scarz thanks for giving us your concerns , I assure you more people are reading these views than we could possibly know and I'm hoping soon alot more will find out where the new home of omf is Smile

Watch this Space !!!!

It could have been the way the original forum suddenly went into meltdown that has put people of even coming on here or aware of its presence, Every one here should help by spreading the word that omf is back stronger than before Smile

Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:09 pm

animal2012,
    I can assure you that all regular members and readers of the Original OMF, know. News of its fall spread throughout English speaking Ufology worldwide.

All professional Ufologers, know. And all their lists and contacts, know. And everyone who is anyone in this field, knows of this forum.

"Forum Media" has simply grown to become passé.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:51 am

Can we trust all sources from which a disclosure comes?.....No!

Do the scriptures speak of Aliens or Messengers from other worlds coming to earth and in our present fleshly state offering to help us live happily ever after in this world?.....NO!

Has God used Messengers (Angels) in scripture to reveal or disclose?......YES!

Are there Messengers of God and Messengers of The Adversary (Dark forces).......Yes!

If in any way a messenger desires you to bow to them and serve them in any fashion,they are on the side of darkness. If they offer something in exchange for something,they are wolves within. If they have a need,a desire,a lust for our flesh,blood,DNA in any fashion they are full of darkness.

The Eternals true Messengers will not come dangling fruits to tempt our senses. They will not come to be worshiped or served. They will come to deliver,disclose,reveal a message,or carry out a message already delivered,fulfilling the will of God. A true Messenger of God will be selfless.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:00 am

Some people believe there were "Spiritless" pre-Adamic beings on this earth at one point in time.

I personally don't believe there could have been any spiritless pre-Adamic beings. If they had "The Breath of Life" then they can't be spiritless.

If there was a pre-Adamic race then they very well could have been a creation "Without" being created in "The Image of God". They would still have been given the spirit of life from God as all living breathing creatures have,but not be "Imagers of God".

The first earth age would have placed them on earth before "The Rebellion" of The Adversary and many of the heavenly host. They along with all other earth born life fell under the influence of The Rebellion and the first earth age was destroyed as a great war was fought in the heavens.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

Jake Reason wrote:animal2012,
    I can assure you that all regular members and readers of the Original OMF, know. News of its fall spread throughout English speaking Ufology worldwide.

All professional Ufologers, know. And all their lists and contacts, know. And everyone who is anyone in this field, knows of this forum.

"Forum Media" has simply grown to become passé.

We're aware of the lack of awareness and how it masquerades in the favored locations such as Facebook:

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/facebook-building-data-base-on-christians-all-christians-are-being-noted-for-later-round-up-2589370.html

Facebook Building Data Base On Christians – All Christians Are Being Noted For Later Round Up

It's no secret we are monitored. How weird is this...I was playing Words with Friends when a thing popped up from FB saying "We know you are a Christian and do not support President Obama. You are on our watch list. Shape up or your account will be suspended for 7 days." I wasn't even doing anything, seldom post anything but I DO comment and like certain things so....the time for testing is coming soon. Peace.

D.
    Mar 10, 2013

...users don't always know the score. Let alone how their world works. IF they knew what percentage would go about things differently? Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:52 am

I personally don't believe there could have been any spiritless pre-Adamic beings. If they had "The Breath of Life" then they can't be spiritless.

I agree with this. I can say of my first hand experience with animals that all beings with "The Breath of Life" have spirit/soul. The only difference seems to be the degree of development.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:59 am

On Giant Skeleton history at TED
    http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2013/03/a-giant-surprise-jim-vieira-why-is-this-information-being-censored-by-the-mainstream-media-2448704.html

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:34 pm

David Jacobs interview on Red Ice Creations. I listened to this again and decided to post it. A very interesting interview.

Half-Blood ET/humans Among Us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zvhTdiQ1wqo
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:38 am

Here's something A.W.Tozer wrote in his book "The Root of the Righteous" that certainly cracks open a door that reveals a very wide problem of not growing. There is no instant spiritual maturity for any of us. It never happened for Abraham,David,or Moses. It took years of trusting,obeying and many times just waiting before they really knew the God who called them. All of us begin as babes but we are not to remain sucking milk forever.

I quote A.W.Tozer........"Probably the most widespread and persistent problem to be found among Christians is the problem of retarded spiritual progress. Why, after years of Christian profession, do so many persons find themselves no farther along than when they first believed?"

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:23 am

Scarz

I watched it again.

Something I do wish to bring into discussion is regarding the Flood and the theological premise that it was brought pirmarily to destroy 'both' mankind and the angelic horde populating Earth.

I have heard Michael H, you, and others profess that these relationships between the Fallen/Earthly women were consensual or as MH termed: "Consensual Nephillum".

Looking into the darkness of the abduction enigma - scant observation can be made in comparison of it being a 'consensual relationship'.

I tend to err on the side of caution in how I view such tales, not judging nor marking.

Do you believe Enoch had a choice in his travels "UP" and beyond?

What of Ezekiel's rise? Surely his prophetic visions were a form of witchcraft. In latter years - esteemed church fathers have taken to scorge,stone,burn,ban,and exile those with that unfortunate curse.

EZ 3:8-14

8 Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads.

9 As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

10 Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, all my words that I shall speak unto thee receive in thine heart, and hear with thine ears.

11 And go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy people, and speak unto them, and tell them, Thus saith the Lord God; whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear.

12 Then the spirit took me up, and I heard behind me a voice of a great rushing, saying, Blessed be the glory of the Lord from his place.

13 I heard also the noise of the wings of the living creatures that touched one another, and the noise of the wheels over against them, and a noise of a great rushing.

14 So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the Lord was strong upon me.

Tread lightly, brother. Watchmen are only a stones through away from becoming a heresy hunter.

Edit:
    Spelling.
    Hopefully, you can find the fragment of dry humor.

Last edited by MD02 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Nib

Post by Nib Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 pm

MD02 wrote:Scarz

I watched it again.

Listening to it again. Heard this before.. Call this a "Spin off"....

Dr. Leo Sprinkle?
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ufo_radio/2009/02/22/dr-leo-sprinkle-psychologist-on-et-contact

ScaRZ/ Jake thx for the responses.... \

still trying to catch up..
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Thanks - nibbles.

Right up my alley...

Bard

Post by Bard Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Admin wrote:On Giant Skeleton history at TED
    http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2013/03/a-giant-surprise-jim-vieira-why-is-this-information-being-censored-by-the-mainstream-media-2448704.html

Thanks, Cy.

Bard

Post by Bard Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:30 pm

Pope front runner's diocese raided by anti-mafia police...

http://m.guardiannews.com/world/2013/mar/12/cardinals-overcome-divisions-conclave-pope

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:10 am

@MD02

I'm certainly not in the camp of forcing anything on anyone. I'm not about to become a heresy hunter. I try my best to give some understanding to those talking about abductions or encounters at a lower level.

I've never experienced anything in their nature that I have knowledge of. So really all I have are my opinions. I can't say I believe all accounts,because I don't. It's like everything related to UFO'S,how much is nothing more than entertainment,scams,fakes and I don't know how to clean it up so I'll just type it....."BS"?

I really wonder if some abductions have anything at all to do with Aliens.

How much are humans in the mix even if Aliens are present?

Are they Aliens or fake Aliens to pull people in that direction and away from humans? Just like a good magician getting you to focus where he/she wants you to focus.

As far as back before The Flood in the days of Noah. I view the flood as a judgment on abomination/abominations.

Some time in the future a judgment from God on abomination/abominations will take place once again.

It's certainly not my place to pour out wrath on God's behalf on anyone or anything. I'm to watch and warn. Many people will not like the warnings and I understand that will always be part of it.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:59 pm

ScaRZ wrote:

@MD02 - In bold.

I'm certainly not in the camp of forcing anything on anyone. I'm not about to become a heresy hunter. I try my best to give some understanding to those talking about abductions or encounters at a lower level.

I've never experienced anything in their nature that I have knowledge of. So really all I have are my opinions. I can't say I believe all accounts,because I don't. It's like everything related to UFO'S,how much is nothing more than entertainment,scams,fakes and I don't know how to clean it up so I'll just type it....."BS"?

I really wonder if some abductions have anything at all to do with Aliens.

Me too……

How much are humans in the mix even if Aliens are present?

I don’t think we can answer that at this time – from where we sit.

Are they Aliens or fake Aliens to pull people in that direction and away from humans? Just like a good magician getting you to focus where he/she wants you to focus.

This is a fair question. I ask it often to myself.

As far as back before The Flood in the days of Noah. I view the flood as a judgment on abomination/abominations.

You have labored under the assumption those relationships were ‘consensual’ from what you have echoed alongside of MH, etc. It seems argument leans in that direction. I am not trying to say they were not ‘consensual’.

What I am trying to convey is the current abduction enigma IS NOT CONSENSUAL! People, Christians alike, ‘Claim’ to be taken (or led to believe they were) by various incarnation. How often do you read accounts of the whatever’s agreeing not to ‘take’?

Back to Enoch 3:12-14

12 Then the spirit took me up, and I heard behind me a voice of a great rushing, saying, Blessed be the glory of the Lord from his place.

13 I heard also the noise of the wings of the living creatures that touched one another, and the noise of the wheels over against them, and a noise of a great rushing.

14 So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the Lord was strong upon me.

If they were not ‘consensual’ then the (EVE’s) were ‘enslaved’ and ‘used’ and then ‘destroyed’ by the Fathers wrath. At least that would be the logical justification or reasoning. Nothing speaks of His mercy in those tales in freeing the Eve’s from their tormentors – an advanced being – stemming from the fathers own design.

Some time in the future a judgment from God on abomination/abominations will take place once again.

And should the Father repeat such actions next week, with the Adam/Eve’s that still to this day are powerless against a greater creational design of His? I refuse to believe our Mysterious Father would remain idle without enlisting a balancing force. Especially, since Forgiveness has came upon this world.

It's certainly not my place to pour out wrath on God's behalf on anyone or anything. I'm to watch and warn. Many people will not like the warnings and I understand that will always be part of it.

I am not saying you are wrong – in warning. I understand where your heart is. We, man, are a culmination of all that we have learned, or those that have ‘influenced’ us throughout our mortal days.

See part 2
    Even Hitler was envied and swooned.

Last edited by MD02 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bard

Post by Bard Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Part 2
    Even Hitler was envied, swooned, and revered.
    An illustration

“My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a
    fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded
    by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and
    summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest
    not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian
    and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord
    at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the
    Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight
    against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with
    deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact
    that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As
    a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have
    the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is
    anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly, it is
    the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty
    to my own people. And when I look on my people I see them work and
    work and toil and labor, and at the end of the week they have only
    for their wages wretchedness and misery. When I go out in the morning
    and see these men standing in their queues and look into their
    pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very
    devil, if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two
    thousand years ago, turn against those by whom today this poor people
    are plundered and exposed.”

Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich on April 12, 1922,

Just because people believe they 'are' something does not ensure its accuracy as 'the' reality.

Reality is certainly subjective. Your reality of the world is different than mine just as ours is as different from countless billions. Who is right.....? How many are wrong....?

Why do children seem to hold the answers in their questions?

Why do we need money?
    Why do people have to go to war?
    Why do we destroy nature?
    Why can't we drink this water?
    Why is that man living on the street with the sign?
    Is the world ever going to end?

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:13 pm

MD, I don't understand your point. Abductions accounts of today are not anything like the Genesis/Enoch story.

The Enoch/Genesis reports are that everyone at that time knew about them, it was an everyday fact of life for them. Today's abduction accounts are not.

If they were not ‘consensual’ then the (EVE’s) were ‘enslaved’ and ‘used’ and then ‘destroyed’ by the Fathers wrath. At least that would be the logical justification or reasoning. Nothing speaks of His mercy in those tales in freeing the Eve’s from their tormentors – an advanced being – stemming from the fathers own design.
    Who says the Eve's were destroyed?
    The Bible doesn't say they were.
    Everyone's body was destroyed, but we do not know of their souls.

I have never heard an account of a female demon, except in Hollywood movies. In historical literature however, they are all males.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Jake Reason wrote: Abductions accounts of today are not anything like the Genesis/Enoch story.

The Enoch/Genesis reports are that everyone at that time knew about them, it was an everyday fact of life for them. Today's abduction accounts are not.

That was the approximate premise I was attempting to convey.

They knew about them because they were taught about them and experieced them, Unlike our reality today.

My contention was that there is a sweeping opinion in faith circles that anything 'alien' implies demonic or angelic(fallen).

I have a hard time with the fallen stories from antiquity fitting the model abduction phenomenon of today even if there are some common threads.

Todays - 'visitors' seem nothing like that of yesterday. It's late. Perhaps my logic centers need a power down.

Another Time.

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:09 am

MD02 wrote:

That was the approximate premise I was attempting to convey.

They knew about them because they were taught about them and experieced them, Unlike our reality today.

My contention was that there is a sweeping opinion in faith circles that anything 'alien' implies demonic or angelic(fallen).

I have a hard time with the fallen stories from antiquity fitting the model abduction phenomenon of today even if there are some common threads.

Todays - 'visitors' seem nothing like that of yesterday. It's late. Perhaps my logic centers need a power down.

When bringing up The Book of Enoch......"One of the most important things mentioned was that "They" the Watchers.....Being numerous in appearance ("assuming many forms"). Did they have the ability to be seen as they wanted humans to see them?

I have long believe "They" the Sons of Heaven (Watchers) were seen by humans as beautiful,handsome men. I would even go as far as saying they were more handsome than any man walking on this earth. In my opinion "They" could take a wife easier than Brad Pitt could ever dream of. I certainly don't see any need for abducting or forcing themselves on women. "They" could have the pick of the litter.

These women were as The Book of Enoch mentions....."the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful."

We aren't talking about just any average looking women here are we? These women were flat out beautiful and these beautiful women as the text reads........" the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured ( captivated,charmed of them,entranced by,infatuated with)." Just to go a little further,I believe "They" certainly understood what it was like as we men know to desire a beautiful woman.

The whole problem was "They" knew there were lines drawn that were not to be crossed. No different than the lines drawn that were not to be crossed for Eve and Adam in The Garden. Once those steps were taken and the lines were crossed,none of them could just take a step back.

Did the fathers of these women who gave away their daughters know there were lines drawn?

Did these women know there were lines drawn that were not to be crossed with these Watchers?

Did all humans know there were lines drawn?

I'm one who believes God did not leave them ignorate of the lines drawn.

Last edited by ScaRZ on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:16 am

Thanks MD, I understand now. And thanks ScaRZ for sharing your views.

In my limited studies of the abduction phenomena, it appears that there are millions of alien abduction claims. Whereas perhaps 99% or more take place at night from people's bedrooms. Only a tiny fraction take place while the person is awake and away from their home. However 1% of 1 million equals 10,000. Which is a higher number of reliable awake accounts on record! So the real percentage may be more like 99.99% take place in people's beds. I therefore conclude that they are predominately dreams. Whereas it is deductively unlikely there was any actual Alien involved.

Even some of the most experienced researchers in this field can only site perhaps a half dozen or dozen by memory. And when other experts are queried, they most often name the very same accounts.

So how many real accounts are there? Out of billions of People.
    NOT too many.

Hasn't everyone had a monster dream at some time in their life? Or dreaming of someone or something taking them away against their will? And don't most dreams seem 'real' when you're in them? Everyone has had a scary dream. It's only human.

Why do so many people think these beings in dreams are likely Aliens, Demons or Fallen Angels?

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:59 am

Very interesting. Looks like Francis of Assisi was the original Peter the Roman (the Italian Pietro di Bernerdone).

The Black Pope always working in the shadows and now moving out to full control....."Jorge Mario Bergoglio-Pope Francis."

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/216793/Saint-Francis-of-Assisi

Saint Francis of Assisi, Italian San Francesco d’Assisi, baptized Giovanni, renamed Francesco, original name Francesco di Pietro di Bernardone (born 1181/82, Assisi, duchy of Spoleto [Italy]—died October 3, 1226, Assisi; canonized July 16, 1228; feast day October 4), founder of the Franciscan orders of the Friars Minor (Ordo Fratrum Minorum), the women’s Order of St. Clare (the Poor Clares), and the lay Third Order. He was also a leader of the movement of evangelical poverty in the early 13th century. His evangelical zeal, consecration to poverty, charity, and personal charisma drew thousands of followers. Francis’s devotion to the human Jesus and his desire to follow Jesus’ example reflected and reinforced important developments in medieval spirituality. The Poverello (“Poor Little Man”) is one of the most venerated religious figures in Roman Catholic history, and he and Catherine of Siena are the patron saints of Italy. In 1979 Pope John Paul II recognized him as the patron saint of ecology.

Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:55 pm

ScaRZ wrote:Very interesting. Looks like Francis of Assisi was the original Peter the Roman (the Italian Pietro di Bernerdone).

That is fascinating ScaRZ..

The surname Di pietro came from the personal name Pietro, or Peter, which is itself derived from the Greek word petrus meaning rock.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:07 pm