Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:51 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Jake Reason Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Currently I'm researching Roman history on the three Jewish Wars (AD 70, AD 115-117 and AD 132-136) They provide important references conclusively proving the Wars were Roman interventions to stop the Jewish rebellions caused by the internal religious battles between Jewish factions over Christianity. The Temple/Torah Jews/Sanhedrin and Jewish Aristocracy were trying to stop the spread of Christianity amoung them, and to wipe any memory of it from their history. So vehement were they in their pursuit that Israel became impossible for the Romans to Govern. Hence it took three bloody wars to put the religious in-fighting to rest. After which the Christian religion was freely tolerated throughout the Roman empire. Judaism however was virtually outlawed.

I believe this is an important part of history that needs to be made into a Documentary. The Real Truth about the 1st Century AD.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Extensive and fine work, Jake. I was not doubting your chronicles. I was just injecting something that came to mind when I read it.

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:32 pm

@Jake

A good lay out of the births of John the Baptist and Jesus Christ.

I know scripture teaches us that nobody but The Father will know the day nor hour of Jesus Christ return.

Matthew 24:36........"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

Matthew 25:13........"Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh."

Do you believe we should however know which months of the year Jesus Christ will not return?

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Thanks mdonnall and ScaRZ

ScaRZ wrote:@Jake
    Do you believe we should however know which months of the year Jesus Christ will not return?
    My, what an interesting question.

hmmm

I would say; Not necessarily. But have no theological reason to suspect that. In fact I would not be surprised to learn if we have been given enough info to discern the 'month' of the return. However I haven't read any theories on this yet.

Thinking as I write.....

I was intrigued by your astrology sign post: "Gemini, the twins. Castor is the suffering redeemer, and Pollux is the king. Symbols of the first and second coming of Christ."
    I had never seen this said until your post. And wonder why David Flynn stated such?

And I am reminded that the Jewish holy days and festivals have great significance to historical events which they felt commanded to remember them every year. As we know 'Jesus' was crucified on the Eve of Passover - surely not a coincidence. And so I wonder if there might be a holy day or month of historical importance that might coincide with the future Return. And wonder if perhaps in the "end-times" it might be discerned. (ie: Daniel, seal up the book until the time of the end)

I presume you asked me ScaRZ, because you've come across something related to your question. Yes?

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:54 am

Jake Reason wrote:

I presume you asked me ScaRZ, because you've come across something related to your question. Yes?

You and I as well as most that comment here at OMF are not afraid to enter places that most shy away from. I have long wonder why Jesus spoke the words he did or didn't speak. Jesus said (we,angels,nobody)wouldn't know the day nor hour/day or hour of his coming.

We all may not know the day nor hour/day and hour,but can or should we know the month/months on which he will return or year and month/months within that year?

Jesus Christ tells his elect to "Watch". If we are to watch for something we can't see,then why is he telling us to watch?

Those of The World are asleep and aren't watching. The World is in darkness and blind to the coming. The World isn't watching/seeing the signs/heavenly signs.

But what about those who aren't in darkness but are watching?

1 Thessalonians 1-4

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Yes,the day of the Lord comes like a thief in the night upon those asleep,but those watching are not in darkness. The Lord will not come as a thief in the night to them......."They await The Lord."

When the light of The Lord's return is seen by every eye......."The watching and waiting period is over."

Luke 17:24........"For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day."

Revelation 1:7........"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen."
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:12 pm

ScaRZ wrote:

You and I as well as most that comment here at OMF are not afraid to enter places that most shy away from. I have long wonder why Jesus spoke the words he did or didn't speak. Jesus said (we,angels,nobody)wouldn't know the day nor hour/day or hour of his coming.

But what about those who aren't in darkness but are watching?

1 Thessalonians 1-4

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Yes,the day of the Lord comes like a thief in the night upon those asleep,but those watching are not in darkness. The Lord will not come as a thief in the night to them......."They await The Lord."

When the light of The Lord's return is seen by every eye......."The watching and waiting period is over."

Luke 17:24........"For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day."

Revelation 1:7........"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen."

Good stuff. Thumbs up.... Especially the beginning part

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:18 pm

What an inspiring and invigorating conversation this is! I'm still reading over it but I'm so glad I popped in here to catch all of this!
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:48 am

99 wrote:What an inspiring and invigorating conversation this is! I'm still reading over it but I'm so glad I popped in here to catch all of this!

I'm really glad you are here "99". I have missed you and hope you will join in with anything you care to share or comment on.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:45 am

It's among my favorite reading on the net for how thought provoking it is. I have to sit through bible quotes all the time in the discussions within the patriot community but they don't make half as much sense as the discussion here does.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:59 am

Thank you Cy and 99.

Continuing on from were ScaRZ left off....
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:01 am

ScaRZ wrote:

We all may not know the day nor hour/day and hour,but can or should we know the month/months on which he will return .....?

This question is somewhat like, Could anyone have known the day or hour in which 'Jesus' would be crucified?

Allow me to theorize for interest's sake. We can in retrospect, say that 'Jesus" knew when he would be crucified. As the evening before, he shared a "Last Supper" with his Apostles, informing them that the time had come, and then passed the bread and cup, saying "this is my body that is broken for you...", and "this is my blood which is shed for you...".

The day of crucifixion was the eve of Passover. This can not be coincidence, as the significance of the annual Passover was in remembrance of the day in which the Israelites would be freed from bondage and slavery of the Pharaoh of Egypt. And Moses told them to spread the blood of a lamb over the door frame and mantle of their abodes.... (Exodus 11-12)

After-which Moses commanded that this Day be remembered every year forever (Exodus 12). On the 10th day of the month of the 1st month.

Approx 1,400 years later, 'Jesus' became the Passover Lamb. And the Hebrew/Jewish continuance of the Passover sacrifice never occurred again, nor since.

Could there be another biblical connection likened to this, with regards to the second coming of Christ? A Holy Day connection?

Well here is some food for thought....

Leviticus chapter 16. Here we have another Holy Day established by Moses and likewise commanded to be remembered every year forever. It is called Yom Kippur. It is considered to be The Holiest Day of the year for the Jewish people. And the same is said for Passover.

Coincidences...

Yom Kippur is "The Day of Atonement". The day signifying the forgiveness of everyone's sins. It is also "The day of Judgment", as it signifies the day when everyone is judged, as to who will live and who will not.

This also happens on the day of the return of Christ.

"Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."—Matthew 24:30-31

Note the underlined. Then look at the Day of Atonement

Lev 16:2 "and the Lord said to Moses: "Tell Aaron your brother not to come at just any time into the Holy Place inside the veil, before the mercy seat which is on the ark, lest he die; for I will appear in the cloud above the mercy seat".

And during the second coming 'Jesus' will appear in the clouds.

Lev 16:30 "For on this day shall atonement be made for you, to cleanse you; from all your sins shall ye be clean before the LORD".

On the day of the second coming we will also be made clean before the Lord.

Lev 16:31 "It is a sabbath of solemn rest for you, and you shall afflict your souls. It is a statute forever."

Upon the second coming we then shall also rest forever.

The Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) is on the 10th day of the month of Tishrei. = September-October of our calender.

So is Tishrei the month he'll return? To coincide with The Day of Atonement, just as the crucifixion coincided with the day of Passover? (which note they were also both on the 10th day of the month)

But what of 'Jesus' saying no one knows the time, and not even "the son" knows?

Well, there is a rather obscure incident prior to 'Jesus' evening arrest, trial and crucifixion. And that is, 'Jesus' prayed to the heavenly Father, in essence asking him not to be crucified, if God's will could permit.

Mark 14:36 "And he said , Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will , but what thou wilt."
    Luke 22:42 "Saying , Father, if thou be willing , remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done."

As we see here, even 'Jesus" did NOT know for certain which day or hour.

So...Which Tishrei, which Day of Atonement, will Christ return?
    No one knows.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:56 am

Powerful, Jake. Profound.

And so it shall be....

Like a thief in night...from the clouds....and gather His elect....Even He did not know the hour....

As you would say -

This is a Red Letter Day for you

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:17 am

There is no doubting from scripture we won't know the day and hour,that is very clear. I also see it very clear that the elect will know it is very,very close. They will be watching and awaiting the coming of The Bridegroom. They will not be caught sleeping as The World is overtaken by the likes of a thief in the night.

KJV

Matthew 24:33........"So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors."

ESV

Matthew 24:33........"So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates."
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Many take the route of a secret rapture taking place. All believers will be snatched out of here and nobody has any idea when this event will take place. They say this is why Jesus Christ will come as a thief in the night. Every other person is left behind.

I do not take this view,I'm just laying it out.

OK,now that the secret rapture has taken place the tribulation begins. It all really comes down to which secret rapture theory you believe. There may be a full seven years of tribulation plus great tribulation or only three and one half years of great tribulation. Oh! and yes there are other types of raptures but I will just leave it where it is.

How can it be that whether there is or isn't a secret rapture the (elect,believers,saved,called out ones)who are on earth during this period of time wouldn't have it down to at least the final years before the return of Jesus Christ?......."We know through scripture that there will be elect here on earth no matter the case of a rapture or a no rapture stance."

I'm not putting anyone down,I'm only laying out my thoughts.

I agree 100% that nobody will know the day or hour,but the (elect,believers,saved,called out ones)of those final years should know it is very,very close.

I see it very much like the old Jewish wedding custom. Once the man either saw the woman he wanted to marry and was approved by his father, or the father of the man picked the woman for his son to marry,the young man then went to speak to her father.

If the young man was accepted he would make a covenant with the bride. It was just like drawing up a contract. The young man paid a price for her hand in marriage...(Money,livestock,..ect.)

He then left and went back to his fathers house and began building a room onto the house. It could take as long as a year to complete the work and his father must approve the room before he could return for his bride.

The bride never knew the exact time when the bridegroom was coming,and the bridegroom didn't know until his father approved the room.

The bride would need to be ready,because tradition was that the bridegroom would come at night.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:09 pm

Thank you mdonnall.

addendum:

ScaRZ reminds us that the scriptures are very clear that no one would know the day or hour, and consequently Christians are to take this literally.

The scriptures are also very clear that Passover and The Day of Atonement are to be remembered forever. Should we then consequently take this literally?

Well....thinking out loud...

"forever" is a long time! And would not this imply that "forever" would included the time beyond a "new heaven and new earth - behold all things pass away and all things become new."? (Revelation 21)

What is being remembered?
    Passover = curse against the 1st born male children of Egypt. Place blood on door mantle and the spirit "Passes over" those in that household, children saved from plague.

Day of Atonement = Israelites were granted atonement for the sin of making a Golden Calf, while Moses was away receiving the Ten Commandments.

Should these be remembered forever? I would find that a rather obscure and peculiar thing to remember after all things pass away and all things become new.

However, I would think the crucifixion and resurrection WOULD be something to remember forever. 'Jesus' was symbolically the Passover lamb, and it happened during the remembrance of Passover. And so then, remembering this would fulfill scripture that Passover would be remembered forever.

But what of the Day of Atonement? Why would it be remembered forever? A Golden Calf!?

I suggest it quite plausible that the Return of Christ and the reaping of the earth, WOULD be something remembered forever, even after all things pass away and all things become new.

And if Christ returned on the Day of Atonement, then it would be so. That the Day of Atonement would be remembered forever, thus fulfilling scripture.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:21 pm

ScaRZ wrote:.."We know through scripture that there will be elect here on earth no matter the case of a rapture or a no rapture stance."

Well then I'll put them down for you. hehe Cool

Jesus said he would not return until after the tribulation. And at that time, he would gather his people into the clouds with him.

Matthew 24: 29-31: "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

If Preachers want to tell people, Jesus was wrong. I'll tell them that they are wrong. Cool

I remain respectful toward theorizing interpretations of scripture that are otherwise unclear. But when such a theory or theological position contradicts 'Jesus' direct teaching, I draw the line, there.

It's a Red Letter Day!

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:17 am

Reflecting back in time –

Previously we were discussing the 70 Sons of God that were given dominion over the nations of the Earth after the fall of Babel and the ‘confusion of the tongues’.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    From Scarz

Jasher 9:31
    “And they built the tower and the city, and they did this thing daily until many days and years were elapsed. And God said to the seventy angels who stood foremost before him , to those who were near to him, saying, Come let us descend and confuse their tongues, that one man shall not understand the language of his neighbor,’ and they did so unto them.”
    We then find in the Greek Septuagint Deuteronomy 32:8 that God divided the people into seventy nations, the same number of Sons of God Those seventy angels that descended with God.

Deuteronomy 32:8
    “When the Most High divided the nations, when he separated the sons of Adam, He set the bounds of the nations according to the number of the angels of God.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are we to consider?

The ‘confusion of tongues’ and 'affecting/influencing the minds' is an ability the Sons of God possess. God descended with them to accomplish this task.

If a Son of God – were to employ such measures on us today – how would it be perceived by modern man?

How would we view these Princes/Sons of God today – affecting our thoughts, changing how we think, confusing us, affecting our dreams, or even walking some through walls?

I will yield the obvious answer – demonic.

Why would we see it this way?

During those moments our will - apparently - cannot withstand their intentions - and have an ability to replace it with one of their own design. This seems to be what scripture leads us to conclude.

Is it safe to assume each Son of God – was given personal dominion over a particular geographical area/nation as it suggests it scripture? I suggested this might be the case elsewhere in an unrelated story.

Scripture seems to lean in this direction.

So - I ask you all: How would we view the Sons of God employing this tactic today?

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:25 am

mdonnall2002 wrote:
    So - I ask you all: How would we view the Sons of God employing this tactic today?
    The same way as many view the 'Powers that Be' today.

So why is it so? This is the question.

"The light shines in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

Comprehended it not - This word means "admitted" it not, or "received" it not. The word "comprehend," with us today, means to "understand." This is not the meaning of the original. Most translations now use the word "apprehended" as this is the original meaning of the verse. The darkness did not "receive" or "admit" the rays of light; the shades were so thick that the light could not penetrate them; or, man is so ignorant, so guilty, so debased, that man does not appreciate the value of "the light's" instructions; man despises and rejects the light. The great mass of mankind, sunk in sin, will not receive His teachings, and be enlightened and redeemed from the darkness. Sin always blinds the mind to the purity and excellence of eternal Light. Sin indisposes the mind from receiving, just as "darkness" has no affinity for "light". If the one exists, the other must be displaced.

How can this be achieved? What need be sowed into the world of darkness, so that those who abode there may perceive the light? So that from there, they may comprehend the light. And so then, they may apprehend the light?

We are so far down, so very far, so very deeply immersed in darkness, that G-d must do whatever it takes to shake us out of our darkness into the light.

And so it is, that we were birthed into the dark abode of Satan the Devil, so that we may overcome and be raised up to be Sons of God.

"Have the scriptures not told you, that I have told you, You are Gods!"

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:04 am

Jake Reason wrote:
    ScaRZ wrote:.."We know through scripture that there will be elect here on earth no matter the case of a rapture or a no rapture stance."

Well then I'll put them down for you. hehe Cool

Jesus said he would not return until after the tribulation. And at that time, he would gather his people into the clouds with him.

Matthew 24: 29-31: "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

If Preachers want to tell people, Jesus was wrong. I'll tell them that they are wrong. Cool

I remain respectful toward theorizing interpretations of scripture that are otherwise unclear. But when such a theory or theological position contradicts 'Jesus' direct teaching, I draw the line, there.

It's a Red Letter Day!

I agree Jake,we have been together on this issue for a long time. The fly away doctrine is a very dangerous thing.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:17 am

Here is a verse of scripture that comes to my mind after reading some of your thoughts Jake on what we will or won't remember.

Isaiah 65:17........"For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind."

I have long wondered if we will remember anything from our past life. If the former heavens and earth will not be remembered or even come to our mind......"How is it possible that we will remember anything of our life before the creation of the new heavens and new earth?"

I think about it almost every day. How could it be "Heaven" if we remember family and friends who aren't with us?

How can it be "Heaven" remembering hurts,pains,and any type of evil deeds whether it was ours or others?

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:24 am

ScaRZ wrote:(re: rapture)
    The fly away doctrine is a very dangerous thing.

Yes, well put. The multitude of people who could be deceived in the latter days through belief of this theology, is not even thought of by the many. How many will give up on their road to salvation, merely because the Lord does not rapture them while the world is thrust into the darkness of Tribulation. How many will needlessly suffer without understanding why, merely because they held strong to a false conception of hope.

If one knows a storm is coming, they get ready for it. And when it comes, they weather through the storm in solace. But if they slumber, believing not that a storm is coming, when it comes, it catches them unavailed, their hearts wax with fear and destruction follows.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    And so it is, that we were birthed into the dark abode of Satan the Devil, so that we may overcome and be raised up to be Sons of God.

"Have the scriptures not told you, that I have told you, You are Gods!"
    Immanuel said

It is difficult to create an earth, then birth and raise Elohim.

Continuing on...

A view that further helps me to understand the 70 Angels meddling and their apparent sanction by the Creator, is the metaphor of a shepherd and a lamb ran astray.

We all know that one: A shepherd leaves his flock to find a single lamb to bring it back into the fold. It's a lovely metaphor. We all like such stories. It's simple, easy to understand, helps us forget our daily sorrows, and reminds of us love and caring, of which we all yearn.

However, not all is well. Not only on earth, neither in the heavens! We all know something is wrong, but we do not fully understand what it all is. There is suffering everywhere, and everything dies! Yet we can contemplate wondrous heavenly abodes that knows not any suffering, nor death, but rather Peace that passes all understanding, Joy, eternal abundance and Love. How can this be?

The Bible is an inspirational metanarrative, from Creator to creature, that struggles to bring understanding to these dichotomies.

Something happened long ago in the Heavens. Before the foundation of the earth. Simply stated, Something broke and needs fixing.

The Biblical metanarrative gives glimpses of this. The earth is as it is, man is as man is, because it is required. It's in the design, the fabric of our existence, that everything is constantly needing fixing. Why is it so? because we are intended to be The Fixers.

Jesus taught his Apostles to teach; Don't you know, that you will judge the Angels?

Yes, even those 70 Angels we're talking about here. We will be their Judges.

"Jesus' taught in numerous ways, that we have been given the power to rebuke Satan the Devil himself!

I can attest, indeed we can do this. And in fear and trembling they depart. even from little 'ol us.

The Biblical metanarrative and the teaching of 'Jesus' is that; We are children of the Most High.

One of the best ways to teach one how to fix things, is to give them lots of broken things. And just when they think they have figured out how to fix everything, give them something more complex to fix.

It all starts with:
    this is the way we tie our shoes,
    this is the way to brush our teeth,
    this is the way we comb our hair.

Progressing up to; This is the way we become Elohim.

------------

Now then, what's in it for the 70 Angels. What do they get out of this?

I suspect it has something to do with the 'shepherd and a lamb that ran astray'. G-d would so love his Angels as well. Even those imprisoned on a lonely little planet. Maybe this is their repentance chance. Maybe they need this lesson in suffering to bring them back into the fold. Perhaps not all will be lost, some will be found.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Jake Reason wrote:

Now then, what's in it for the 70 Angels. What do they get out of this?

I suspect it has something to do with the 'shepherd and a lamb that ran astray'. G-d would so love his Angels as well. Even those imprisoned on a lonely little planet. Maybe this is their repentance chance. Maybe they need this lesson in suffering to bring them back into the fold. Perhaps not all will be lost, some will be found.

I believe The Bible tells us that these Sons of God are going to die as mankind dies. In the verses of scripture we will also see that Jesus Christ was quoting the words you brought up in your lay out........"Have the scriptures not told you, that I have told you, You are Gods!"

Psalm 82:1-8

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.(Selah means we should pause and reflect on these words.)

Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

I believe there is a divine counsel of God and the Sons of God. If you read in Job you will see it referred to Satan coming in among them. You must remember The Shining One was never referred to as Satan until after his rebellion, but he yet was there with God and the other Sons of God.

Job 1:6-7

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

I have long wondered if this was the meeting of the counsel where the ground work was lain out for the nations to be divided among The Sons of God. Satan made his appearance to let all know he was the one really in charge of the kingdoms of the earth......"He was doing as he pleased,or what God would allow."

Satan tempted Jesus with giving him the kingdoms of the world if he would fall down and worship him. So we know the ruling Sons of God were in his pocket.

Matthew 4:8-9

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Of coarse we know Jesus rejected Satan's temptation.

When is it that Jesus Christ will take these kingdoms from the dark powers?

Revelation 11:15

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:43 am

@Scarz:

Do you also hold the same belief as Jake that if the Sons of God were here today, in our midst - Affecting and influencing the minds of man and confusing us as scripture claims took place in the past - they would be seen as NEGATIVE forces?

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:20 am

mdonnall2002 wrote:@Scarz:

Do you also hold the same belief as Jake that if the Sons of God were here today, in our midst - Affecting and influencing the minds of man and confusing us as scripture claims took place in the past - they would be seen as NEGATIVE forces?

They are here today....."They never have been removed." One day they will be removed.

Babel means confusion. Confuse the mind,control the mind. Once the mind is controlled all members of the body follow.

These Sons of God are negative forces and have been for a very long time. These still have power,that we struggle against. Yes,they very much influence the minds of men. I believe they are much like a puppet master......"Moving the strings that control the puppet."

Ephesians 6:12........"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Our real struggle comes from those behind the curtain. We may not see them with physical eyes but with spiritual eyes we can truly comprehend they are there. These we struggle against are not only demons,many are much more powerful than any lowly demon. I believe demons are at the very bottom of the totem pole.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:03 pm