Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:02 am by RealPan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by ScaRZ Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:37 am

Jake you make some good points. Maybe a new title for the film is needed.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:47 am

Sorry in advance:

There are six parts to that video series. Youtube user channel:
    Newnamenoah has a few other inside looks also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VrsFEiTpsQ&feature=plcp

Freemasons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv5cMKp8tkI&feature=related

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 pm

The PtB who financed and orchestrated the Bush administration, are the same PtB who financed and orchestrated the current Obama/Clinton administration.

The Romney Campaign financiers and orchestraters are a different PtB group.

The complexities in discerning Prophetic Potentialities has been taken up a notch.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:35 am

Get those secret shakes down, Jake!

I spent some time yesterday viewing a bit more on the Mormons rites, rituals, and ex-members testimonials.

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:14 am

The political system along with every other system, (religion, education, financial etc.) are perverted by dark forces. This "System" is in place. I'm not just talking about the USA,this applies to every nation on the face of this earth. There is no way anyone can snap their fingers and it will disappear. It has been around for thousands of years and it will continue on until this system is utterly destroyed.

Even if there were no dark forces perverting,could man be capable of governing himself or (others) apart from God?

Could man outside of God's intervention ever get it right?
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:59 am

mdonnall2002 wrote:Get those secret shakes down, Jake!

I spent some time yesterday viewing a bit more on the Mormons rites, rituals, and ex-members testimonials.
    I too have taken some time to study Mormonism since Romney became the Republican Leader. Read articles, studies and ex-member testimonies and watched a couple investigative documentaries.

The Morons claim to be the fastest growing religion in America. This is bogus propaganda. There is a great falling away happening within. The 20 and 30 somethings are becoming aware that the Book of Mormon is a fraud, and 10's of thousands are breaking away.

And it's very difficult for them to do this, as ex-communication is obligated by those who remain in. This practice is breaking up of families in a very harmful way.

Many of those who leave are turning to fundamental Christianity. Which is perplexing to those who remain in, as they are not aware of how departed from Christianity, Mormonism actually is. They DO live very moral lives, just, kind, considerate and loving people. So it's hard for them to understand or even believe how far they are from Christ's teaching. It is as difficult for those who leave the LDS, as it is for their remaining families to understand why.

From another perspective, It is interesting to me how the Mainstream Media is being manipulated to refrain from reporting negative Mormon stories. I am convinced this is orchestrated solely for political reasons. If Romney becomes President, I think we can presume that a Mass Indoctrination campaign will be propagated through the American social consciousness to make it politically incorrect to express intolerance toward cults.

Dumb-down and confuse the masses, making it increasingly easier to divide, conquer, overrule and control.

[However, I am not implying an "Obama win" would make it any different.]

Last edited by Jake Reason on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:06 am; edited 3 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:02 am

ScaRZ, hard not to agree with your post above.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Jake Reason wrote: If Romney becomes President, I think we can presume that a Mass Indoctrination campaign will be propagated through the American social consciousness to make it politically incorrect to express intolerance toward cults.

Dumb-down and confuse the masses, making it increasingly easier to divide, conquer, overrule and control.

Jake when I read your post I thought of Billy Graham.

Billy Graham has taken public steps to embrace Mitt Romney for president removing Mormonism from a list of cults on his website.

Graham’s Evangelistic Association removed the word Mormon from its website, where it used to be listed along with Jehovah’s Witnesses and Scientology as a cult.

The move comes just a week after Romney visited Graham at his home in North Carolina.

Ken Barun, chief of staff for the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association wrote in a statement:

“Our primary focus at the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association has always been promoting the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We removed the information from the website because we do not wish to participate in a theological debate about something that has become politicized during this campaign.”

Last edited by ScaRZ on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:34 am

ScaRZ wrote:Jake when I read your post I thought of Billy Graham.

VERY interesting ScaRZ

http://www.billygraham.org/

Can An Evangelical Christian Vote for a Mormon?
    http://www.billygraham.org/articlepage.asp?articleid=8998

Billy Graham, Mitt Romney Meet
    http://www.billygraham.org/articlepage.asp?articleid=8983

-------------------------------------

I didn't know this about Billy Graham, but it fits like-a-glove with the hypothesis I have regarding this election. Graham's action crystallizes it for me.

I hope Cyrellys is reading this, I'd like some feedback here.

Most Christian Americans would be surprised by Graham's vote for Romney. What!? has Billy gone senile? Mormons are declared a Cult by main stream Christianity. And ESPECIALLY Evangelicals! Obama is the supposed Christian in the Whitehouse! What is Graham thinking? This doesn't make sense.... Oh but it does;

con't

Last edited by Jake Reason on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:57 am

I'd bet dollars-to-donuts that Colin Powell votes for Mitt Romney. Even though he endorsed Barrack Obama for President in 2008.

Yes I know this is an odd opening comment, but hopefully I can explain how this fits into the grand scheme of things.

We've got a 'War of the Worlds' raging on planet earth. And there is going to be a lot of Topsy-turvy Flip-flopping going on down here.

Digress...
    I few months ago I felt the Romney campaign was a PtB farce designed to make it look like there was a Presidential race, when in fact it had already been determined Obama would be re-elected a second term. Even if it took rigging the votes, poor Gore. I thought putting a Mormon High Priest in the race, was part of the rigging to insure an Obama second crowning.

But things started to change. I saw signs of a hidden power behind Romney, and it wasn't simply the support of the Republican Party. There was something else. I couldn't figure out what it was, there was just some mysterious power quietly hovering over the waters.

No doubt the Democrat Election Dream Machine thought the heavens were on their side when a slick Mormon was picked to be their only competition. This race should be a cinch to win. And like most political analysts, I too thought that the Romney Team was only distancing itself from G.W.Bush for fear of lost votes. It seems so obvious. Even the Bush family remains reservedly mute to protect the party at all cost, even though they surely miss the lime-light of yesteryear.

But wait! Stop the Press, this looks all too neatly packaged. And you know what they say about appearances.

Yes, appearances are for the masses. Who are busy enough with their own lives, that they have little extra time to learn how things at-the-top are really run. Bill Clinton in a recent interview with Piers Morgan summed it up when he explained that a President can only hope to implement 2 percent of his campaign platform when in Office. How many people knew that?

The U.S. President and Commander-in-Chief, may well sign all orders, but he doesn't actually make all those decisions. He's an employee too. Most decisions are made for him. Assuming Clinton is right, a whopping 98 percent of Presidential Policy is effected by other powers of influence.

And who are these other powers of influence? Well that's complicated. Simplistically speaking its the people who put him in the chair. And who are they? Well you don't raise $6 Billion for a Presidential Race through citizen pledges and fund raising lunches. No typo, that's billion with a B. The majority of the costs are paid by 'powers' with no name. At least as far as the general public will ever know.

Let's cut to the chase as to where I'm going here. As I wrote in a previous post, "The PtB (Powers that Be) who financed and orchestrated the Bush administration, are the same PtB who financed and orchestrated the current Obama/Clinton administration."

Now I know that sounds hard to grasp, after all it was Republicans VS Democrats, two camps, worlds apart. Everyone knows that. Yes, but, let's take a closer look. To quote an oldy, "what you do speaks so loudly I can't hear what you're saying".

con't

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:04 pm

I wonder if Tom Cruise was running for President would Graham’s Evangelistic Association ease up on Scientology.

What other compromises would you be willing to make for political purposes?

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:43 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I wonder if Tom Cruise was running for President would Graham’s Evangelistic Association ease up on Scientology.

What other compromises would you be willing to make for political purposes?
    Scientology is in the midst of complete and total melt-down. I've been following that daily show for months now. An insider Valkyrie is forming against the current leader of this Cult, Miscavige, Tom's best friend. Cruise will likely go down with the ship. So claim those who once formed the Top Executive management.

But with that subject aside... and so noted ScaRZ. Good point!

Compromise? The answer I believe resolves on whose side one thinks the Man of Perdition will arise. IOW, Which PtB group will orchestrate that? Mr. Graham, me thinks, has a pretty good idea.

What's the difference between the Trilateralists and the Oath Keepers? With that hint dropped, I'll continue on with what I see unfolding ...

But I have other work to do. So I'll be taking breaks between posts.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    What's the difference between the Trilateralists and the Oath Keepers?
    This is where it gets tricky. As all philosophical groups contain people of differing views concerning the parts of the whole. There are good and bad in both. Some Trilateralists are Oath Keepers, and visa-versa. But there remain some stark differences between these groups.

Especially with regards to the 'War of the Worlds' raging among the PtB.

-----------------

Back to Republican VS Democrat, and Bush Administration VS Obama/Clinton Administration. "what you do speaks so loudly I can't hear what you're saying".

Remembering the 2008 Election.
    First there was the race between Obama and Clinton for the Democratic Candidacy. That race alone took up a year. Some may recall that the Mrs was the front runner for the longest time, she was the shoe-in, so it appeared. Her countenance exuded pre-confirmed confidence.

Ufologers might recall, she had a stroll in the park estate with Rockefeller. She was carrying a book, "Are We Alone?: Philosophical Implications Of The Discovery Of Extraterrestrial Life", by Paul Davies. Now I'm not going to turn this into a UFO story. This is about Presidential Politics, Power, Influence and Funding.

I'll never forget the look on her face when she found out that Obama won the Democratic Candidacy. She didn't believe the Reporter at first, when she was asked for her comment. Her perplexed contorted face said it all. She thought the race was already in the bag for her. Rockefeller among others was behind her. She felt double crossed, and deflated at once. From then on through the weeks that followed, her confident countenance turned to spite, avoiding reporters every chance she could.

But then Obama won the Presidency to the cheers of the whole world. And surprise surprise, Clinton was appointed the 2nd most powerful post in the Office.

Obama was the new savior. To take the world out of the mess that the Bush Administration left behind, as so many thought. Even awarded the Nobel Peace Prize "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples". This only 9 months after taking office. Meanwhile Nobel Prizes are normally awarded years after a person's accomplishments are tested. But this is Politics, World Politics. Influence is everything!

Well we have avoided a global economic and military Armageddon over the past four years. So it hasn't been as bad as the doom sayers expected. And 2012 at this point doesn't look like the end of the world anymore. But have you paid attention to the Executive Orders the President has been issuing? Some conspiracy theorists have been found to be exaggerating them, warning that Obama has quietly created the foundations for a full-blown police state. While there remains concerns, one thing is not in dispute. Obama has not overturned or withdrawn the Bush Administrations systemic erosion of the Constitution of the United States. Surprisingly Obama, a Constitutional law expert, has upheld the Bush Administrations policies.

Now we are connecting the dots. Have you noticed that Bill Clinton and Bush Sr. are like two peas in a pod, joined at the hip, supporting the same global aspirations?

con't

Last edited by Jake Reason on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Jake said:

"What's the difference between the Trilateralists and the Oath Keepers?

This is where it gets tricky. As all philosophical groups contain people of differing views concerning the parts of the whole. There are good and bad in both. Some Trilateralists are Oath Keepers, and visa-versa. But there remain some stark differences between these groups.

Especially with regards to the 'War of the Worlds' raging among the PtB"

When you free up - share some more detailed insight into this gambit.

Scarz wrote:

The political system along with every other system, (religion, education, financial etc.) are perverted by dark forces. This "System" is in place.

Synchronicity strikes again. It must be in the wind. I'd enjoy hearing your detailed thoughts on each point you made.

Keep safe, good Scarz.

Nib

Post by Nib Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:13 pm

You guys have been busy in here, excellent read and a beautiful start to ScaRZ continuation of this wonderful topic..!

Need to do some "link" reading and catching up. Eth would be happy to see this conversation on going.. Wink
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Nib wrote:You guys have been busy in here, excellent read and a beautiful start to ScaRZ continuation of this wonderful topic..!

Need to do some "link" reading and catching up. Eth would be happy to see this conversation on going.. Wink

Nib, you arrive on schedule. I've been getting 'schooled' in here during your absence - as suspected? Anyone want to reach out to 'Bewildered'? I enjoyed his insights and stories. Where would be our lonely 'Dove'? What other names should we enlist in the search?

Welcome back to the realm of Scarz.
    Let's hope your nemesis doesn't arrive Smile

Nib

Post by Nib Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Nib, you arrive on schedule. I've been getting 'schooled' in here during your absence - as suspected?

Haa yea, these guys mean business!! lol.. Ok but seriously it's been a terrific conversation and like always you ask some gr8 questions.. food for thought...

Anyone want to reach out to 'Bewildered'? I enjoyed his insights and stories. Where would be our lonely 'Dove'?
    Whoa, that dude is deep!! His contributions always worthy of the read for sure! Last I saw Dove was at David Flynns site?

What other names should we enlist in the search?

Welcome back to the realm of Scarz.
    Let's hope your nemesis doesn't arrive Smile

Hmmm- , as for nemesis hope he is well (sincerely) and I'll leave it forever at that...
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Nib! Hey, what a pleasant surprise! cheers Good to see you here. In these hallowed halls. Or maybe "empty cavern" is a better description.

But hey, where two or more are gathered....

Ya, so we're shootin the breeze here. I don't know what compels me to make long winded posts for a grand audience of 3. Practice I guess, I don't know. We live in interesting times.

I miss Doug/Etherian as well. Although I can't say I miss our loggerheads over pre and post trib rapture theology. bom But I admired his spunk, his challenge. He helped me learn. Sure wasn't expecting his departure. Thought he was good for another 10 yrs at least. Ya, he would enjoy this thread. But he's the one with the biggest smile now.

Member "Bewildered"? There were a few who didn't understand him. I'm sure if I stopped by his place for an afternoon visit, I'd be there for the whole weekend. His well was deep.

Again, glad to see you Nib.

----------------

I'll be out all day tomorrow, so I won't be able to finish my Romney piece til later. I've got a few more surprising things to insert into it. Old Billy G, may not be far off the mark.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:01 am

Woohoo! Great to hear from you again Nib. I've really missed you.

By the way Nib......" The Dove at The Watcher Forum isn't the Dove of OMF. Smile

Don't just be a reader here Nib. I want you to take part in the conversations.

If you know of anyone else who would like to join in,please invite them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:59 am

Hi Nib! Good to see you here. Yes as ScaRZ invites do join in! I missed you. And yes Eth for that matter too. He and I had some great conversations back when.

@ Jake, I've been here all along Jake. I'm no where near as versed in scholarly Christianity as you two are but I'm finding this an excellent opportunity to compare notes. I'm holding off on your request for me to weigh in (several posts above) till you've had a chance to finish your current subject. Then I'll extend my thoughts.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Jake Reason wrote:I'd bet dollars-to-donuts that Colin Powell votes for Mitt Romney. Even though he endorsed Barrack Obama for President in 2008.

Yes I know this is an odd opening comment, but hopefully I can explain how this fits into the grand scheme of things.

We've got a 'War of the Worlds' raging on planet earth. And there is going to be a lot of Topsy-turvy Flip-flopping going on down here.

This just in:

http://www.politico.com/multimedia/video/2012/10/colin-powell-endorses-obama.html

Do they ship doughnuts from Canada to Ohio? Smile

Nib

Post by Nib Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Thanks Jake ScaRZ and Admin! And yes Jake where two or more are gathered Amen to that..

So this concept of Ol Mitt being the son of perdition is an interesting concept.. Looking forward where you go with it.. Did a little search on it and was a bit surprised.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_perdition_%28Mormonism%29

and

http://s3.dailypaul.com/220140/mitt-romney-is-a-son-of-perdition

LOL md2002 glaze over here Razz

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:20 pm

The difference between the Trilateral Commission and oathkeepers is that the TC is designed to destroy national sovereignty through consolidation of financial power and resources around the world in favor of a one world government and oathkeepers/OathKeepers believe in preserving national sovereignty through maintaining their Oath to the Constitution. The Trilateral Commission and OathKeepers organization are similar in that each was created by people who's last names were Rhodes. In the case of TC namely the Rhodes Round Table Groups which just so happens to be the "OLD effort" at a "One World Government". It is not what was started with the Constitution as a template to be proven by a new nation for a future ethical service-to-other One World Government. Our 'government' was conscripted not all that long after the Constitution was created. And almost full control of it was established in 1913.

Here is greater detail from a friend:

Cy,
    Without going into a more complete history for you to wade through, let me just say a few things about the Tri-Lateral Commission. I'll start with a few lines from Barry Goldwater's autobiography:

With No Apologies

By Senator Barry Goldwater; copyright 1979 by Barry Goldwater; published by William Morrow and Company, Inc.; 105 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10016; ISBN:0-688-03547-7.
    ~

In his book With No Apologies (1979), Senator Barry Goldwater writes:

"The C.F.R. is the American branch of a society which originated in England. Internationalistic in viewpoint, the C.F.R., along with the Atlantic Union Movement, and the Atlantic Council of the U.S., believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established ... What the Trilaterals truly intend is the creation of a worldwide economic power superior to the political government of the nation-states involved. As managers and creators of the system they will rule the world ... In my view, the Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power: political, monetary, intellectual, and ecclesiastical." (With No Apologies, [1979], Senator Barry Goldwater pp. 128, 284).

~
    Senator Goldwater also noted: "David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski found Jimmy Carter their ideal candidate. They helped him win the nomination and the presidency. To accomplish this purpose, they mobilized the money power of the Wall Street bankers, the intellectual influence of the academic community-which is subservient to the wealth of the great tax-free foundations -- and the media controllers represented in the membership of the CFR and the Trilateral." ( 1; p. 286.) Senator Goldwater continued, "Brzezinski and Rockefeller invited Carter to be a member of the Trilateral Commission in 1973. They immediately began grooming him for the Presidency ... We have arrived at our present position of peril in the world and at home because our leaders have refused to tell us the truth ... unless we, who profess to believe in freedom, wake up, the world is headed for a period of slavery." (p. 299)

Cy, it all begins back in 1891 in London, when Sir Cecil Rhodes created a secret society which would later be known as the "Rhodes Round Table groups". He patterned his secret society after the template of the Jesuits, with an inner core of "the elect" (meaning, the "elite") and an outer circle of trusted workers. Outside that circle they enlisted many sympathetic workers to do the actual work of the society. Rhodes did this with the help of Lord Alfred Milner and W.T. Stead and Lord Rothschild in his inner circle. By the earliest 1900s they had taken over the editorship of the Times of London, and to foment World War I they created the Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA) in England. The RIIA met with Woodrow Wilson's "Inqjiry" at the 1919 Paris Peace Accords, where they chummed it up and decided mutually to create an American version of the RIIA. By 1921 they opened the doors to the American version at the Pratt House in New York City. They named it the Council on Foreign Affairs (CFR). It was to primarily control the American press and infiltrate and dominate the U.S. State Department for to control American foreign policy.
    All of that was coordinated through the great tax-exempt Foundations such as Carnegie, Ford, Rockefeller, and Morgan - the same interests who gave us in 1913 the Federal Reserve and the Federal income tax, both of which are un-Constitutional. As Goldwater advised us in his autobiography, this is a group of people hell-bent on a one-world government, and they want England and their surrogate (The USA) to run the thing.
    I believe it was around 1974 that David Rockefeller went to Zbigniew Brzezinski and asked him to help create the Tri-Lateral Commission, which would have the goal of focusing the world's economic/financial movements into three primary regions - Europe, the Americas, and the far-Pacific (Asian) sectors. (They have since added a fourth, Africa.) The idea behind the Tri-Lateral is to perfect regional trade regions and then merge them into one globally-governed economic bloc of concentrated wealth and power. All of this traces directly back to the Rhodes Round Table groups.

I could write you a book about all the fill-in details I'm not going to ask you to read in this reply, but suffice to say that the only thing Oath Keepers has in common with the Tri-Lateral Commission is that the Tri-Lateral traces back to a guy who's name was Rhodes, and Oath Keepers was founded by a guy named Rhodes. (They are no relation) That is the only connection anyone could ever imagine, and as you might guess, that's quite a long shot, lol.

Oath Keepers believes in national sovereignty. We want America to remain America, and we oppose a one-world government. Tri-Laterals want a one-world government. In a one-world government nations have reduced or no sovereignty, being subject to the higher authority of the World Court, which can over-ride the Constitution of any member nation-state. For that reason, Oath Keepers fights against the new world order's one-world government. The hierarchy of authority in the one-world government, sponsored by the United Nations (UN) is approached through the IMF/World Bank, the World Trade Organization, the World Court, the Bank for International Settlements, the Federal Reserve, the UN Security Council, NATO and other international treaties, NAFTA and CAFTA, the European Union, the North American Union (SPP), etc. All of those things work to erode American sovereignty and undermine our Constitution. When they finally break this country we will lose our fabled Bill of Rights and our Constitution will be forced to change to incorporate global mandates, such as turning in all our personal weapons. Oath Keepers is based on Article VI which mandates the Oath. Without our Constitution there could be no Oath Keepers organization.The Constitution would be only an antique artifact to be remembered by future historians. And I'll be dead, because I will refuse to live in that sort of oligarchy with its corporate-fascist global police-state enforcement of the "rights and duties of citizenship".

author identity withheld...

The world will hate you not for what you believe, but for whom you believe in. It is the name of Jesus that stirs ire.
    The World Will Hate You Not For What You Believe
    Some time ago a man in Oregon was sentenced to, and has begun serving thirty days in jail for collecting rainwater on his own property. Yes, you read that correctly…thirty days for collecting rainwater.
    In and of itself, although disturbing on some freedom loving level, this news doesn’t really affect the general populace. We tend to overlook far graver things, pretending as though they never were, because we don’t like that sinking feeling in the pit of our stomach, or the conscious realization that the nation, and the world has changed around us, and not for the better. We rationalize the heinous, and at best shrug our shoulders and think to ourselves, ‘it’s not my fight…I guess I’ll just stay out of it.’
    No, I’m not asking to start a petition on behalf of this man, or write a letter to your congressman, truth be told, most of you will be wholly unaffected by one man’s incarceration. I mention this event however, to put before you a different supposition, a different hypothetical situation, just so you could gauge what is not only possible, but very probable in the near future.
    Imagine that you were not accused of something as inoffensive as collecting rainwater, but something far direr, such as being an enemy of progress. Imagine that overnight, what you believe, and what has become the foundation of your existence, will suddenly be outlawed and deemed as offensive to the state. The truly draconian thing in this supposition is that progress is now subjectively defined by those who would do away with the very memory of God, never mind His servants.
    Is the wholesale murder of unborn babies progress? Many today would shout a resounding ‘yes’ to that question. Is the forsaking of basic morality progress? Once again, many would say ‘yes.’
    Is the fact that rebellion against parents has become common place, teen pregnancies are spiking and out of control, hedonism has reached an all-time high, and the church is looking more like the world every day progress? It all depends on who you ask, but more and more individuals are embracing lawlessness as though it were some new and heretofore unexplored facet of human existence.
    What do you think will happen to you, if at some point, some individual or other has the epiphany that if they got rid of all the Bible bangers, all the rigid, unbending moralists, they could finally have the utopia they’ve been dreaming of?
    The pattern is evident for those who know what to look for, and I’ve been talking about it for the past few years now. First you marginalize a certain segment or group, then you demonize them, then you criminalize them. In three easy steps you have the scapegoat for every bad thing that is happening, and you can do away with a group of individuals that frankly stick in your craw.
    Even though I’ve been traveling back and forth to Romania, I still keep abreast of what is happening in America, and things seem to be escalating quicker than anyone thought possible.
    Both the media and governmental agencies seem to be on an all-out campaign of pin the tail on the bigot, and if you happen to disagree, or see a certain practice as immoral, well, then you’re it!
    I fear things will only escalate, and what will be allowed to go on in the land of the free and the home of the brave under the guise of the greater good, is as yet, for many, unimaginable.
    Matthew 10:21-22, “Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children ill rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved.”
    The world will hate you not for what you believe, but for whom you believe in. It is the name of Jesus that stirs ire. It is the name of Jesus that fuels an uncharacteristic rage in certain individuals, because they hate God and anyone who loves Him. You don’t see this kind of vitriol leveled against Buddhists, or Muslims, or Hindus…just the followers of Jesus.
    Hopefully by now we are beginning to understand that Jesus was not exaggerating. One of the most dangerous things we can do as believers is take the words of Jesus, and the forewarnings of the Bible concerning the days we are living in, and write them off as embellished, inflated, or exaggerated.
    God forewarned His children for a purpose, but if His children will not believe Him at His word because pre-established denominational dogma contradicts the words of God, then when the hammer drops and the lights go out, we have no one to blame for our spiritual unpreparedness but ourselves.
    With love in Christ,
    Michael Boldea Jr.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:43 am

and a bit more, two items:

Gentlemen:
    I have maintained a very low profile for several weeks while receiving information from long time operatives personally known to me from deep past archive files, that are just now surfacing. The depth and breadth of the potential here is staggering as it contains confirmable origins and operational capability beyond project planning. Therefore, I will present it as is, with the viewpoint that the plans are underway to physically integrate them with existing regional forces (domestic and foreign), but are short of actual in-field implementation approval and/or support prior to trip wire events over the next 60 days.
    Descriptive name discussed, but unofficial until activation:
    P.F.(NAME's ABBREVIATED FOR SOURCE SAKE) refers to the offensive plans to be used against those in the rural areas that will present the greatest resistance to active military or militarized police units in the event of martial law operations. Classified (B.B.) this would be the citizen militias or other organized armed groups either "good or bad" that are expected to emerge in the aftermath of a major domestic event, i.e. following the election or financial collapse. Selected FEMA camps separate from "civilian"resettlement camps would house, interrogate and deal with captured armed combatants. These camps would be staffed by Spetznaz or Asian troops specializing in interrogation techniques without equal. It was suggested that these camps are underground exclusively. (A.H.) describes the type of operation utilizing Native American people's grounds and resources similar to the active preps being made in the western South Dakota and eastern Wyoming region known by a resource in that area. B.H. is the term for very rural, previously abandoned, WWII vintage aerodromes or former private airstrips that now are used or where applicable can house advanced drones with aggressive weapons platforms.That is why, in my mind, so many are and will be deceived. There are no training courses available for understanding the origin, content and direction this is going to go except that which is found in the Bible, Godly visions by Godly people, and the strange meaning of the phrase---"as in the days of Noah...." TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

? I'm rural. Does this include myself? Have to ask especially since preppers are going to be treated as terrorists, see next. (anyone with more than three days worth of food and supplies is technically classified a prepper which basically blankets all rural residents particularly those in severe climate states like Montana, and safe zones like Montana.

referenced above: https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t66-mass-indoctrination-in-my-home-state#849

or

this onces again: http://www.infowars.com/former-nasa-scientist-says-western-lifestyle-allows-for-global-population-of-500-million-max/

500 million huh? Mother's be silent face conviction in court if you fail to let us grope your children, steal your hard earned resources, or fail to grovel to the system when we keep you from a living wage? The least of your problem. Be a good citizen and die when we tell you it's patriotic? You know, the new definition when we move to construct the old type global governance in the midst of cataclysm?

Gotta have the mindsets all ready to go. Yeah I seen the first minute.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:53 am

FYI, both post-election unrest AND economic collapse does not constitute the use of 'civilian-resettlement' camps. They're still lying/fudging about the cataclysm.

But then deception is an established habit: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/corruption_of_our_churches.htm

Isn't it odd how someone can get so much right but then miss things in real time, like Farrakan?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:59 am