Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:36 am by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:56 pm

The bread crumbs of "progress"....

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which replaces sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda that ideologizes its establishment as the culmination of history’s progress

Source: DiscloseTruthTV on the History of Survivalism (Preppers) http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/2012/10/95-of-americans-will-be-dead-in-5-15-years-2449318.html

On "progress" and "preppers", that was the word in from the noosphere, synchronistically....he defined noosphere as the 'thinking envelope of the biosphere' and the 'conscious unity of souls'" David H. Lane, 1996, "The phenomenon of Teilhard: .

"preppers were told by the system back in the nineties that they should have more than a few days of food and supplies in their cupboard....I used to get stuff to this effect in the mail too. Today to exercise common-sense as your grandparents did, is to be a terrorist and the military says it will treat you as one. Here's your sign." Cy to family relative.

Now as to the evangelicist who took mormon off his website and now endorses Romney....progress.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:02 pm

When it comes to redneck "here's your sign!" I still think my favorite is the most appropriate to this NWO situation, you know the part where the cops pull over the guy water skiing behind his boat which is STILL on his trailer which is being towed at high speed down the country road behind the big four wheel drive truck....rofl. Welcome to Earth third ruck from the Sun...

and the poor cop just can't seem to understand why?!! (semi-confused query to the truck's driver" because he'd lost his skier half a mile back.

norenrad

Post by norenrad Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:39 pm

Timeline

Hello everyone, glad to be posting here again. I wanted to discuss David Flynn's work a little because there are things in the Bible that I understand differently.

Most of us think of Noah's Ark as the end of the civilization that was and the beginning of a new era. I would say that most also believe that everyone except Noah and his family died in the flood, but this is where I disagree.

The obvious is King David and the Canaanites, then there is Goliath and the description of Goliath's cousin, which explains that Goliath and his cousin shared the same physical features; I'm still trying to track down the verse I read this from, but I know that I read it.

Back to the Canaanites, they were from Cain, if the flood had destroyed everyone, how could they be in David's time? The description of Goliath's cousin suggests that he and Goliath were Nephilim, again, a race that was supposed to have been wiped out.

I do believe that the story of Noah is actual, I just think that there are parts of the event missing. I'm sure that I have brought this up before, but it's still nagging at me and I want to define this just a little further.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Great to hear from you norenrad......"Welcome Back".

Remember Noah had three sons with him........"Shem, Ham and Japheth.

One of Ham's sons was Canaan........(Genesis 10:6)And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

After the flood there were Nephilim on the earth. How soon after the flood they showed up is a question I don't believe we have an answer to.

I believe Genesis 6 tells us very clearly what happened.

KJV

Genesis 6:4........"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

those days...."Before The Flood"

also after that...."After The Flood"

when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men...."Both times Sons of God had offspring with women,before their destruction by the flood and also after with another irruption,the result being like those (Of Old)."

renown...."The Men of Name"

The bloodline as the days of old was beginning to be corrupted. The LORD never let it get to the point as it was before the flood.
    norenrad

Post by norenrad Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Indeed! Thank you, ScaRZ. It is good to see you too... now all I have to do is get used to this format; I'm fumbling with the navigation a bit.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Admin wrote:The bread crumbs of "progress"....

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which replaces sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda that ideologizes its establishment as the culmination of history’s progress

Source: DiscloseTruthTV on the History of Survivalism (Preppers) http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/2012/10/95-of-americans-will-be-dead-in-5-15-years-2449318.html

On "progress" and "preppers", that was the word in from the noosphere, synchronistically....he defined noosphere as the 'thinking envelope of the biosphere' and the 'conscious unity of souls'" David H. Lane, 1996, "The phenomenon of Teilhard: .

"preppers were told by the system back in the nineties that they should have more than a few days of food and supplies in their cupboard....I used to get stuff to this effect in the mail too. Today to exercise common-sense as your grandparents did, is to be a terrorist and the military says it will treat you as one. Here's your sign." Cy to family relative.

Cy:

They need to start arresting themselves and their employees. Big Brother(SIS) needs to get their act together. One agency says you are bed with terrorists for being 'prepared' and another that sends objects into space 'encourages' us to do so.

I will illustrate the confusing messages being sent by Big Brother(SIS) with what you supplied below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afDFyN78ByA

Please add Charles F. Bolden to the watch-list (SIS)

And FEMA

http://www.ready.gov/

One hand has no clue what the other is doing anymore.

Last edited by mdonnall2002 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bard

Post by Bard Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:56 pm

norenrad wrote:Most of us think of Noah's Ark as the end of the civilization that was and the beginning of a new era. I would say that most also believe that everyone except Noah and his family died in the flood, but this is where I disagree.

Indeed. Which leaves several possible scenarios. What would you come up with as a possible explanation along with the information that Scarz just presented.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Welcome home norenrad!

@ ScaRZ

The bloodline as the days of old was beginning to be corrupted. The LORD never let it get to the point as it was before the flood.

So are you referring to the LORD as preventing further genetic manipulation by nonterrestrial dna?

Cy

norenrad

Post by norenrad Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:44 am

mdonnall2002 wrote:Indeed. Which leaves several possible scenarios. What would you come up with as a possible explanation along with the information that Scarz just presented.

Scarz gave a good answer, but I'm not sure Noah's son or sons would have identified themselves enough to the Canaanites to have started a whole new group of them. I suspect that the flood only targeted specific regions, effecting only those that God wanted punished.

On a side thought, I did read somewhere that humans used to have more traits than we do now, it has been estimated that the time that these traits were lost would have been around the time of the Great Flood.

Of course, I'm only speculating.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:20 am

Admin wrote:

@ ScaRZ

So are you referring to the LORD as preventing further genetic manipulation by nonterrestrial dna?

Cy

After many years of study on this subject this is where I stand. I don't claim to have all the answers,I don't believe any man/woman does. I believe The LORD stamped out the mixing then,but this doesn't mean it's a full end of the mixing. I believe as it was in the days of Noah will be a reality before the return of Jesus Christ to this earth.

I believe through the Bible and other ancient text we get a great picture that the Nephilim (Offspring of Sons of God + Women) were an abomination in the eyes of The LORD.

Their fathers were Sons of God (Watchers) from a past heavenly state. They were given secret knowledge that God didn't want revealed to anyone at that point in time. These Sons of God chose to leave their first estate and take human women to bear them children.

Jude 1:6......."And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

Their first estate (Their own principality).

Principality is rule and authority.

They kept not (preserved not) their own rule and authority.

They left their own habitation (House).......oikiterion.

Now lets read 2 Corinthians 5:2 and things become much clearer.

2 Corinthians 5:2......."For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:"

We groan because we are now in this (Our earthly Tent).

House here is the same word from Jude 1:6......"Habitation" (oikiterion).

These Sons of God left their own rule and authority in Heaven and by doing this lost their Heavenly House (Heavenly Habitation). They no longer had a heavenly body (House). Things now had changed for them as they put on a different covering.

They were never from the genetic code of man. They were not our kind but were in fact a strange flesh to man as well as man being a strange flesh to them. While they were "In Heaven" they never were able to produce offspring,but passing into our earthly realm they were given the ability to produce."

I believe they were part of a group that watched over mankind. They were drawn to the long hair and beauty of women and began to lust after them.

During this time period of the Nephilim before the flood of Noah we read in scripture that the world was filled with evil and violence. I believe it was a time like no other until this day. There will be a time that I believe is fast approaching that will be even worse than were the days before the flood. Jesus Christ himself tells us......."For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be." (Matthew 24:21)

Genesis 6:11......."The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence."

Genesis 6:12......."And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth."

Once they knew they were in deep trouble with The LORD they wanted to be forgiven and return to the heavenly realms,but The LORD placed a judgment on them. It was a judgment that is set in stone and will not change. Part of their judgment placed on them was to watch their hybrid offspring children kill and be killed by their own kind. The hybrid offspring had such a hunger for flesh and blood that they ate and drank each other.

Not all Watchers (Sons of God) gave up their first estate and came into our realm. There are many that remain in their heavenly estate and have never rebelled. The vast majority I believe stay true to The LORD to this very day.

I believe the Watchers watch over us.

Watcher or Grigori means....... "Those who watch, Those who are awake, The ones who never sleep."

I believe the hybrid offspring born from the union of Sons of God (Watchers) and women died and their flesh went back to the earth as man,but their spirit side remained and are the evil spirits,devils and demons that roam about this earth. I believe a great number of them are locked in the Abyss with their fathers (The Watchers).

I don't believe it was only a mixing of genetics with humans and Watchers (Sons of God) but also a mixing with animals,reptiles,and all creatures of earth.

I believe it is all very simple if we just look at all those tribes of Nephilim (Giants) and everyone and every thing in their camps that were in the land after The Flood. God instructed his people to go in and slay all of them. This not only covered just The Mighty Men but covered everyone and everything in their cities and camps.

I believe with the corruption in their genetics they had to be taken out. It doesn't matter how large or how small the amount of corruption was in their genetics. In other words one doesn't have to be a full blow Giant in order to be corrupt in their genetic makeup.

I believe this is a picture of what had to take place before The Flood as well as after. To keep the cancer from spreading they "All" had to be taken out.

"I believe "All" who had corruption mixed in their human genetics were Hybrids." As I said above,it doesn't matter how much or how little. If they had any amount of The Watchers genetics within them,they were a Hybrid........"They were corrupt and could and would taint."

It wouldn't take as long as you might think even in this earth today of 6.5-7.0 Billion people,to taint and come to the outcome of no true human genetics remaining. ......."all flesh had corrupted it's way"

Remember in Genesis the verses of scripture where God The Father said, [their kind,his kind]? .........Once again I believe these words had and still have great meaning and very much relate to the issue of the Watchers (Sons of God) + Humans. Each creation was to not mix with other creations......"Their Kind,His Kind".

To carry it further if there are ET,UT's,Aliens or any beings out there, then if we believe God The Fathers words we and they are to remain with only our kind..........No sexual union or no genetic alterations,no mixing. We are of the human kind and are to remain in a sexual or genetic union with our kind.

1 Corinthians 15:38-40

But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

As the above verse 38 says,every seed his own body.

In verse 39 it goes into the different kinds of flesh and tells us how they all differ from one another. Men,beast,fish and birds not the same flesh. In Genesis it calls them their kind,his kind.

Then verse 40 brings up celestial bodies and bodies terrestrial.

A celestial body is heavenly or divine in nature, of or relating to the sky or the heavens,a heavenly being. Terrestrial bodies on the other hand are..... an inhabitant of the earth,of or relating to the earth or its inhabitants,having a worldly, mundane character or quality,of, relating to, or composed of land.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:45 am

Admin wrote:@ Jake, I've been here all along Jake. I'm no where near as versed in scholarly Christianity as you two are but I'm finding this an excellent opportunity to compare notes. I'm holding off on your request for me to weigh in (several posts above) till you've had a chance to finish your current subject. Then I'll extend my thoughts.
    Thanks,
    I'll finish it today.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:55 am

mdonnall2002 wrote:This just in: [re: Colin Powell]

http://www.politico.com/multimedia/video/2012/10/colin-powell-endorses-obama.html

Do they ship doughnuts from Canada to Ohio? Smile
    Oh well, not much of a surprise. As I said, we'll be seeing a lot of Topsy Turvy Flip-flopping during the PtB war of Fiefdoms. Both Obama and Hillary exhibit classic emotional symptoms of trauma based coercion. Many leaders are not doing what they want to do, but rather what they are forced to do.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Nib wrote:Thanks Jake ScaRZ and Admin! And yes Jake where two or more are gathered Amen to that..

So this concept of Ol Mitt being the son of perdition is an interesting concept.. Looking forward where you go with it.. Did a little search on it and was a bit surprised.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_perdition_%28Mormonism%29

LOL md2002 glaze over here Razz
    LOL.

I meant it the other way around. However Obama is likely not the son of perdition either. A precursor perhaps.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:08 pm

Admin wrote:The difference between the Trilateral Commission and oathkeepers is that the TC is designed to destroy national sovereignty through consolidation of financial power and resources around the world in favor of a one world government and oathkeepers/OathKeepers believe in preserving national sovereignty through maintaining their Oath to the Constitution.
    Right on!

And that's the rub. For this cause (and a few other concerns), there are organizational powers of influence that are backing Romney.

Including Billy Graham

....more later
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:16 pm

norenrad wrote:Timeline

Hello everyone, glad to be posting here again. I wanted to discuss David Flynn's work a little because there are things in the Bible that I understand differently.
    Hi norenrad, nice to see you here!

Too busy to add much to this subject. I see ScaRZ is offering good food for thought.

side note: I believe the deluge was global, but composed of a number of vast regional floods happening at different times. This ancient epoch was then verbally passed down from survivors. By the time man began developing civilizations the ancient accounts were merged into one story.

IMV, the Noah account is the deluge that happened in the eastern Mediterranean and middle east region. Probably when the Atlantic Ocean broke through the straight of Gibraltar - pre copper age.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:02 am

norenrad wrote:

I wanted to discuss David Flynn's work a little

Sure thing norenrad, just lay out what part of David Flynn's work you wish to discuss.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:32 am

@Scarz in italics

“These Sons of God left their own rule and authority in Heaven and by doing this lost their Heavenly House (Heavenly Habitation). They no longer had a heavenly body (House). Things now had changed for them as they put on a different covering.”

Heaven – what did ancient men consider/call heaven in those days? Most likely it was the Firmament or in other words, heaven.

The two links below are mainly to illustrate that there is some valid confusion as to what/where Heaven actually IS.

See Biblical use: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firmament which is ‘incompatible with modern scientific knowledge.’

Or perhaps this:

The Firmament of Genesis 1 is Solid but That’s Not the Point - http://biologos.org/blog/the-firmament-of-genesis-1-is-solid-but-thats-not-the-point

And now we are left pondering… How do beings,(angels/Sons of God) that exist in a spiritual realm alongside souls of once fleshy men…assume flesh once again…moving from one form to another. Perhaps, even at will.

1. The Son’s of God – angels?
    2. The Sons of God – souls of man in their new ‘habitation’ returning from whence they came?

Heaven the spiritual location?
    Heaven the Physical location?
    Both?!

The Tree of Life never tasted better?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:49 am

update:

Sen. Graham: Obama move on defense layoff notices 'patently illegal':My son-in-law works at Lockheed Martin and we just found out that Lockheed is going to lay off 123,000 defense workers due to Obama's downsizing of the military. http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/industry/259517-graham-says-hell-block-reimbursements-in-layoff-notice-fight#.UGr5Jba-9m4.gmail

OBAMA'S DANGEROUS EMASCULATING OF OUR MILITARY Exclusive: Gen. Patrick Brady asks, 'Would I want this man with me in combat?' http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-dangerous-emasculating-of-our-military/

MILITARY INSIDER: “Do The Math…Left On Own To Die Out There http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/10/29/military-insider-do-the-mathleft-on-own-to-die-out-there/

Obama Fires Top Admiral As Coup Plot Fears Grows U.S. military commanders say Obama is incompetent as Commander n' Chief. Obama is guilty of dereliction of duty during the terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya. http://dyn.politico.com/members/forums/thread.cfm?catid=2&subcatid=7&threadid=7179985

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:06 am

And then revisiting the issue of "progress" and aversion to emergency preparedness vs advocating it (factional in-fighting? Freaky practice prior to beta-testing?) Check this latest:

Trick or threat? National security to be tested on Halloween in simulation using zombies
    Article by: JULIE WATSON , Associated Press Updated: October 27, 2012 - 4:37 PM
    1 comments resize text printbuy reprints

SAN DIEGO - Move over vampires, goblins and haunted houses, this kind of Halloween terror aims to shake up even the toughest warriors: An untold number of so-called zombies are coming to a counterterrorism summit attended by hundreds of Marines, Navy special ops, soldiers, police, firefighters and others to prepare them for their worst nightmares.

"This is a very real exercise, this is not some type of big costume party," said Brad Barker, president of Halo Corp, a security firm hosting the Oct. 31 training demonstration during the summit at a 44-acre Paradise Point Resort island on a San Diego bay. "Everything that will be simulated at this event has already happened, it just hasn't happened all at once on the same night. But the training is very real, it just happens to be the bad guys we're having a little fun with."

Hundreds of military, law enforcement and medical personnel will observe the Hollywood-style production of a zombie attack as part of their emergency response training.

In the scenario, a VIP and his personal detail are trapped in a village, surrounded by zombies when a bomb explodes. The VIP is wounded and his team must move through the town while dodging bullets and shooting back at the invading zombies. At one point, some members of the team are bit by zombies and must be taken to a field medical facility for decontamination and treatment.

"No one knows what the zombies will do in our scenario, but quite frankly no one knows what a terrorist will do," Barker said. "If a law enforcement officer sees a zombie and says, `Freeze, get your hands in the air!' What's the zombie going to do? He's going to moan at you. If someone on PCP or some other psychotic drug is told that, the truth is he's not going to react to you."

The keynote speaker beforehand will be a retired top spook — former CIA Director Michael Hayden.

"No doubt when a zombie apocalypse occurs, it's going to be a federal incident, so we're making it happen," Barker said. Since word got out about the exercise, they've had calls from "every whack job in the world" about whether the U.S. government is really preparing for a zombie event.

Called "Zombie Apocalypse," the exercise follows the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's campaign launched last year that urged Americans to get ready for a zombie apocalypse, as part of a catchy, public health message about the importance of emergency preparedness.

The Homeland Security Department jumped on board last month, telling citizens if they're prepared for a zombie attack, they'll be ready for real-life disasters like a hurricane, pandemic, earthquake or terrorist attack. A few suggestions were similar to a few of the 33 rules for dealing with zombies popularized in the 2009 movie "Zombieland," which included "always carry a change of underwear" and "when in doubt, know your way out."

San Diego-based Halo Corp. founded by former military special ops and intelligence personnel has been hosting the annual counterterrorism summit since 2006.

The five-day Halo counterterrorism summit is an approved training event by the Homeland Security Grant Program and the Urban Areas Security Initiative, which provide funds to pay for the coursework on everything from the battleground tactics to combat wounds to cybersecurity. The summit has a $1,000 registration fee and runs Oct. 29-Nov 2.

Conferences attended by government officials have come under heightened scrutiny following an inspector general's report on waste and abuse at a lavish 2010 Las Vegas conference that led to the resignation of General Services Administrator Martha Johnson. The Las Vegas conference featured a clown, a mind-reader and a rap video by an employee who made fun of the spending.

Joe Newman, spokesman of the watchdog organization Project on Government Oversight, said he does not see the zombie exercise as frivolous.

"We obviously are concerned about any expenditure that might seem frivolous or a waste of money but if they tie things together, there is a lesson there," Newman said. "Obviously we're not expecting a zombie apocalypse in the near future, but the effects of what might happen in a zombie apocalypse are probably similar to the type of things that happen in natural disasters and manmade disasters. They're just having fun with it. We don't have any problems with it as a teaching point."

Defense analyst Loren Thompson agreed.

"The defining characteristics of zombies are that they're unpredictable and resilient. That may be a good way to prepare for what the Pentagon calls asymmetric warfare," Thompson said.

Organizers can also avoid the pitfalls of using a mock enemy who could be identified by nationality, race or culture — something that could potentially be seen as offensive.

"I can think of a couple of countries where the local leaders are somewhat zombie-like," he joked. "But nobody is going to take this personally."

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:08 am

Yeah Homeland Security jumped on board but in the same breathe they demonize preppers? lol. Which end is up? Which end is up?

Edit to add: Oh wait that was the Army that did the demonizing of preppers. Let's see, Army in charge of 'base' security...what does base security have to do with preppers?

Army is not Navy. Preppers are not militia. Militia regard Constitutional renegades in uniforms as automatic resupply resources to be confiscated at will in an emergency. And Detrick has a curious history of recombinant ancient viruses with modern. Oh boy. Is DHS playing both sides of the fence? CIA has a history of doing so.

Generally to instigate the problem to be solved.

Is it any wonder they are getting calls? If all this wasn't so freakin serious one would be highly entertained sitting here observing it in a B-rated movie sort of way.

Cy

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:27 am

mdonnall2002 wrote:@Scarz in italics

“These Sons of God left their own rule and authority in Heaven and by doing this lost their Heavenly House (Heavenly Habitation). They no longer had a heavenly body (House). Things now had changed for them as they put on a different covering.”

Heaven – what did ancient men consider/call heaven in those days? Most likely it was the Firmament or in other words, heaven.

The two links below are mainly to illustrate that there is some valid confusion as to what/where Heaven actually IS.

See Biblical use: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firmament which is ‘incompatible with modern scientific knowledge.’

Or perhaps this:

The Firmament of Genesis 1 is Solid but That’s Not the Point - http://biologos.org/blog/the-firmament-of-genesis-1-is-solid-but-thats-not-the-point

And now we are left pondering… How do beings,(angels/Sons of God) that exist in a spiritual realm alongside souls of once fleshy men…assume flesh once again…moving from one form to another. Perhaps, even at will.

1. The Son’s of God – angels?
    2. The Sons of God – souls of man in their new ‘habitation’ returning from whence they came?

Heaven the spiritual location?
    Heaven the Physical location?
    Both?!

The Tree of Life never tasted better?

This is one step up from the age old question of how does the recycling process work: How does the Revolution of Lifetimes occur? What is the process of life, death, rebirth, soul development?

Here we ask if the transition of more 'developed' souls reverting to the physical on the Tree of Life can show us an insight that helps us to better understand the Tree of Life? Is the transition a reversion of complexity or is travel back and forth between the physical and non outside of the Revolution of Lifetimes just other parts of the process more typical to those at more complex aware levels for undefined purposes of theirs? Or is it totally uncalled for/out of the ordinary reaction to their personal issues? Or ours?

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:14 pm

@mdonnall

We know in the Bible it speaks of the third heaven through the writing of Paul. Of coarse if there is a third,then there must be a first and a second heaven. Are there more heavens than just three?......."If there are The Bible is silent."

2 Corinthians 12:2

I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

In continuing with 2 Corinthians 12 Paul talking about the third heaven plainly tells us it's paradise.

2 Corinthians 12:4

How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

The word paradise is only found three times in the Bible.

2 Corinthians 12:4 (Paul's account)

How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Luke 23:43 (Jesus while on the cross speaking to one of the malefactors.)

And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Revelation 2:7 (The Spirit speaking to the churches)

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Heaven one I believe to be the earth's atmosphere.

Deuteronomy 11:17........"And then the LORD'S wrath be kindled against you, and he shut up the heaven, that there be no rain, and that the land yield not her fruit; and lest ye perish quickly from off the good land which the LORD giveth you."

Deuteronomy 28:12........"The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow."

Acts 14:17........"Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness."

Heaven two I believe to be what we call outer space.

Isaiah 13:10........"For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine."

Genesis 26:4........"And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Saol Eile is similar to the description of the Third Heaven but may be more accurate to our modern 'parallel dimensions'. Idircheo (between fogs) is like a thinning between our reality and more complex ones, sometimes allowing passage if the competency is there. A stable association or access point or connection is called cómhlaí breac. In Old Irish tradition the glamore is the mask of life overlayed on a pattern. Our life or participating in the Tree of Life which gives us a unique physical aspect to our presence in this reality is a type of glamore. And additional masks or overlays can be added or removed. A non-corporeal being which has no need or is not using a physical body might manifest a glamore to give visual accent to its presence. That glamore is basically a complex patterning of energy and matter taken from the Bri of our reality that is given coherence or "keyed" by the entity using a type of energy generated through action/intent called bau. These are energies more elemental to the foundation of reality - universal core different in comparison to something like electricity or magnetism etc. Hense a glamore can be laid over an entity to cause it to look like a person or to give it a recognizable presence in our environment.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:36 am

mdonnall2002 wrote:

Scarz wrote:

The political system along with every other system, (religion, education, financial etc.) are perverted by dark forces. This "System" is in place.

Synchronicity strikes again. It must be in the wind. I'd enjoy hearing your detailed thoughts on each point you made.

I finally got some time to lay out my thoughts on this subject in a little more detail. I believe this system is in place and will continue to mushroom as the birth pangs intensify.

I do not take the road a large number of people do in thinking Babylon the Great written about in The Book of Revelation is "only" NYC,Rome or a rebuilt Babylon of Iraq.

Let me drop this in and you will begin to see where I'm going. New Jerusalem as written about in Revelation 3:12 and 21:2 is God's heavenly city (Heavenly). Remember that The Bride of Christ is symbolized as the New Jerusalem in Rev. 21:9-10.

Babylon the Great is however the worldly city ( Earthly) of dark forces. In Revelation 18:2 we can see...."Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird."

Babylon the Great is inhabited with demons and the hold(prison,cage) ofevery foul/unclean spirit. This earth is their cage(prison)that holds them. This Wordly/Earthly habitation is symbolically described as MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Two Cities:

The New Jerusalem........"The Virgin Bride"

Babylon the Great.........."The Great Prostitute"

The Virgin Bride awaits her Bridegroom. She is not seduced,she is not deceived.

The Great Prostitute is the seductive nemesis who beds the kings and nations.

You can very quickly see Babylon the Great isn't just one location. As Revelation 17:1 reads........"Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:"

Now we will see what the "Waters" symbolize in Revelation 17:15........"The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."

The people of this earth have been intoxicated by what she offers. Mankind lust after her. She seduces all our senses that lead to spiritual blindness.

Revelation 17:2........"With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication."

Revelation 17:8........"And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."

I don't believe the woman is only a false religion as many hang their hats on. She symbolizes a system of religion,politics,education,and the financial. Mammonism really rules the roost if you get my drift.

Who or what do we serve,where is our hearts,where is our love.

The words of Jesus Christ ring loud and clear........"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."(Matthew 6:24)

Once again I mention the two cities. The New Jerusalem where the Called Out Ones lay up their treasure (Spiritual Wealth) in heaven (Heavenly). Babylon the Great where those "Of The World" lust after Mammonism (Earthly,Worldly Treasure).

God........"The New Jerusalem,The Virgin Bride"

Mammon........"Babylon the Great,The Great Prostitute"

Jesus Christ went straight to the heart with his words........"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever." (1 John 2:15-17)

Is our treasure in the Heavenly or the Earthly,Worldly?

In The Garden, Eve was seduced by the lust of the flesh,the lust of the eyes,and the pride of life.

Genesis 3:6........"And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat."

good for food........"lust of the flesh"

pleasant to the eyes........"lust of the eyes"

desired to make one wise........"pride of life"

One last thing........Jesus Christ was referred to as the last Adam (New Adam). After his resurrection he received a resurrection body and became a New Adam. The Bride of Christ will then be the New Eve reborn in Christ. The Bridegroom (New Adam) marries The Bride (New Eve).
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Jake/Scarz/Etc.- Have you seen this?

Israeli leaders meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in NYC - VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bCw-oWp1wf8

I'm sitting here - not sure how to take this one...

hummmmm

Do watch the video link in the "show more" details...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:09 am