Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Livin Your Best Life - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Livin Your Best Life - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:13 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Livin Your Best Life - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Livin Your Best Life - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Livin Your Best Life - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Livin Your Best Life - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Livin Your Best Life - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Livin Your Best Life - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Livin Your Best Life - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+7
Mr. Janus
hobbit
Cheguevoblin
Big Bunny Love
HRTX
U
11 posters

Livin Your Best Life

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Livin Your Best Life - Page 13 Empty Livin Your Best Life

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:32 am

First topic message reminder :

“Nature's first green is gold,
    Her hardest hue to hold.
    Her early leaf's a flower;
    But only so an hour.
    Then leaf subsides to leaf.
    So Eden sank to grief,
    So dawn goes down to day.
    Nothing gold can stay.”

—Robert Frost

Last edited by smelly da goat on Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cheguevoblin likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Livin Your Best Life - Page 13 Empty Re: Livin Your Best Life

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:22 pm

Tip of the hat back to ya.

I usually post a certain stream of my consciousness on OMF, my contemplative side.

I share what I dig up.

But I have many other aspects and thoughts, as we all do.

I am not a partisan and feel most of our politics is degraded childish drivel.

If one looks behind it all though, you can see things, see into things.

Most folks are not that intelligent and are manipulated by the greedy and clever.

We are struggling with the negative aspect of Capitalism and I for one think we need to evolve and get beyond serving just the shareholders of our corporations.

These corporations are ripping us apart, eroding our nation and personal choice.

Still, what can any one of us do?

Keep our eyes and minds open.

Share what we see and feel.

I suppose I don’t really believe OMF is a nexus of anyone of significance, but you never know Wink

My contemplative ramblings are closer to my center than political ramblings, but sometimes I can play ball.

U likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:28 pm

Heidegger to me is one of the most profound modern philosophers. I think he gives some great pointers to knowing thyself. I feel knowing thyself will lead us to the next step and beyond Capitalism and fundamentalism if we survive this time. He is worth engagement. I have really been enjoying reading him.

“Anyone can achieve their fullest potential, who we are might be predetermined, but the path we follow is always of our own choosing. We should never allow our fears or the expectations of others to set the frontiers of our destiny. Your destiny can't be changed but, it can be challenged. Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one.”

― Martin Heidegger

“If I take death into my life, acknowledge it, and face it squarely, I will free myself from the anxiety of death and the pettiness of life - and only then will I be free to become myself. ”

― Martin Heidegger

“Making itself intelligible is suicide for philosophy.”

― Martin Heidegger

“Why is love beyond all measure of other human possibilities so rich and such a sweet burden for the one who has been struck by it? Because we change ourselves into that which we love, and yet remain ourselves. Then we would like to thank the beloved, but find nothing that would do it adequately. We can only be thankful to ourselves. Love transforms gratitude into faithfulness to ourselves and into an unconditional faith in the Other. Thus love steadily expands its most intimate secret. Closeness here is existence in the greatest distance from the other- the distance that allows nothing to dissolve - but rather presents the “thou” in the transparent, but “incomprehensible” revelation of the “just there”. That the presence of the other breaks into our own life - this is what no feeling can fully encompass. Human fate gives itself to human fate, and it is the task of pure love to keep this self-surrender as vital as on the first day.”

― Martin Heidegger
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:02 am

The left 🦶 are stupid stupid stupid dualistic muppets.

Lost like little children in Reality.

Blind as bats with no echo location.

It’s so funny, while they say and do nothing, I found the ultimate portal.

I had some help apparently.

Guess where it leads.

To everything.

God damn everything.

To Reality.

You know where they can stick their guns?

You know Wink

Anyway, this guy Peter Kingsley is a real lover of all things Parmenides.

Parmenides is one mystical dude, let me tell ya.

Yuh think the left 🦶 look inside themselves or know the first thing about Parmenides?!

Hell no they don’t!

They don’t know shiat.

I call every last one of those dualistic pretenders out.

Dan has told me, they really really don’t like me, which means, they really really don’t know shiat.

It warms my smelly 🐐 ass.

That they are so clueless brings a smile to my face.

I don’t know who they are, I wouldn’t waste time with a one of em.

Let’s dig some more into ole Parmenides.

Those left 🦶 morons won’t, so let’s eat their lunch and dinner too.

As long as one sees one's self as distinct from everyone else, and each other person as their own entity, and the earth beneath one's feet as separate from one's self and others, and animals still more different than earth or people, one will be inclined to treat all things outside of one's self as separate, foreign, leaving the individual alone to navigate the world.

Understanding the essential Oneness of reality - how all people and animals and the earth and sky are of the same basic substance and connected on the deepest level - encouraged full participation of everyone in life because every seeming individual was not a lone entity but part of everything else.

The single path of truth which Sophia calls Parmenides to pursue is the path of unity and recognition of the underlying interconnectedness of all things. Toward the end of the poem, when he writes how "men have determined in their minds to name two principles" and, in doing so, have gone wrong.

Left 🦶 are the muppets of two principles.

They are simply facing in the wrong direction.

The Path of Truth

In the following passage, Parmenides poetically relates to a reader how all is One and that there is, indeed, a way which is and a way which is not, and to believe otherwise is simply to believe wrongly about the nature of the universe. As nothing can come from nothing, and 'being' is indestructible, the assertion that we are born from some other realm or that we die must be false impressions. The senses, according to the Eleatics, are not to be trusted to reveal the truth. Truth may only be recognized through reason.

This translation of Parmenides' famous poem is by Arthur Fairbanks, 1898. Here, Parmenides relates how he is conveyed by chariot to the gates of wisdom and the citadel of the goddess Sophia (wisdom). Sophia instructs him on the true nature of existence and admonishes him to remain on the path of truth no matter how his senses try to deceive him.

Parmenides wrote:The horses which bear me conducted me as far as desire may go, when they had brought me speeding along to the far-famed road of a divinity who herself bears onward through all things the man of understanding. Along this road I was borne, along this the horses, wise indeed, bore me hastening the chariot on, and maidens guided my course. The axle in its box, enkindled by the heat, uttered the sound of a pipe (for it was driven on by the rolling wheels on either side), when the maiden daughters of Helios hastened to conduct me to the light, leaving the realms of night, pushing aside with the hand the veils from their heads.

There is the gate between the ways of day and night lintel above it, and stone threshold beneath, hold it in place, and high in air it is fitted with great doors; retributive Justice holds the keys that open and shut them. However, the maidens addressed her with mild words, and found means to persuade her to thrust back speedily for them the fastened bolt from the doors; and the gate swinging free made the opening wide, turning in their sockets the bronze hinges, well fastened with bolts and nails; then through this the maidens kept horses and chariot straight on the high-road.

The goddess received me with kindness, and, taking my right hand in hers, she addressed me with these words:—Youth joined with drivers immortal, who hast come with the horses that bear thee, to our dwelling, hail! since no evil fate has bid thee come on this road (for it lies far outside the beaten track of men), but right and justice. 'Tis necessary for thee to learn all things, both the abiding essence of persuasive truth, and men's opinions in which rests no true belief. But nevertheless these things also thou shalt learn, since it is necessary to judge accurately the things that rest on opinion, passing all things carefully in review.

Come now I will tell thee-and do thou hear my word and heed it-what are the only ways of enquiry that lead to knowledge. The one way, assuming that being is and that it is impossible for it not to be, is the trustworthy path, for truth attends it. The other, that not-being is and that it necessarily is, I call a wholly incredible course, since thou canst not recognise not-being (for this is impossible), nor couldst thou speak of it, for thought and being are the same thing.

It makes no difference to me at what point I begin, for I shall always come back again to this.

It is necessary both to say and to think that being is; for it is possible that being is, and it is impossible that not-being is ; this is what I bid thee ponder. I restrain thee from this first course of investigation; and from that course also along which mortals knowing nothing wander aimlessly, since helplessness directs the roaming thought in their bosoms, and they are borne on deaf and like-wise blind, amazed, headstrong races, they who consider being and not-being as the same and not the same; and that all things follow a back-turning course.

That things which are not are, shall never prevail, she said, but do thou restrain thy mind from this course of investigation.

And let not long-practised habit compel thee along this path, thine eye careless, thine ear and thy tongue overpowered by noise; but do thou weigh the much contested refutation of their words, which I have uttered.

There is left but this single path to tell thee of: namely, that being is. And on this path there are many proofs that being is without beginning and indestructible; it is universal, existing alone, immovable and without end; nor ever was it nor will it be, since it now is, all together, one, and continuous. For what generating of it wilt thou seek out? From what did it grow, and how? I will not permit thee to say or to think that it came from not-being; for it is impossible to think or to say that not-being is. What thine would then have stirred it into activity that it should arise from not-being later rather than earlier? So it is necessary that being either is absolutely or is not. Nor will the force of the argument permit that anything spring from being except being itself. Therefore justice does not slacken her fetters to permit generation or destruction, but holds being firm.

Either being exists or it does not exist. It has been decided in accordance with necessity to leave the unthinkable, unspeakable path, as this is not the true path, but that the other path exists and is true. How then should being suffer destruction? How come into existence? If it came into existence, it is not being, nor will it be if it ever is to come into existence. So its generation is extinguished, and its destruction is proved incredible.

Nor is it subject to division, for it is all alike; nor is anything more in it, so as to prevent its cohesion, nor anything less, but all is full of being; therefore the all is continuous, for being is contiguous to being.

Farther it is unmoved, in the hold of great chains, without beginning or end, since generation and destruction have completely disappeared and true belief has rejected them. It lies the same, abiding in the same state and by itself accordingly it abides fixed in the same spot. For powerful necessity holds it in confining bonds, which restrain it on all sides. Therefore divine right does not permit being to have any end; but it is lacking in nothing, for if it lacked anything it would lack everything.

Nevertheless, behold steadfastly all absent things as present to thy mind; for thou canst not separate being in one place from contact with being in another place; it is not scattered here and there through the universe, nor is it compounded of parts.

Therefore thinking and that by reason of which thought exists are one and the same thing, for thou wilt not find thinking without the being from which it receives its name. Nor is there nor will there be anything apart from being; for fate has linked it together, so that it is a whole and immovable. Wherefore all these things will be but a name, all these things which mortals determined in the belief that they were true, viz. that things arise and perish, that they are and are not, that they change their position and vary in colour.

But since there is a final limit, it is perfected on every side, like the mass of a rounded sphere, equally distant from the centre at every point. For it is necessary that it should neither be greater at all nor less anywhere, since there is no not-being which can prevent it from arriving at equality, nor is being such that there may ever be more than what is in one part and less in another, since the whole is inviolate. For if it is equal on all sides, it abides in equality within its limits.

At this point I cease trustworthy discourse and the thought about truth; from here on, learn the opinions of mortals, hearing of the illusive order of my verses.

Men have determined in their minds to name two principles; but one of these they ought not to name, and in so doing they have erred. They distinguish them as antithetic in character, and give them each character and attributes distinct from those of the other. On the one hand there is the aethereal flame of fire, fine, rarefied, everywhere identical with itself and not identical with its opposite; and on the other hand, opposed to the first, is the second principle, flameless darkness, dense and heavy in character. Of these two principles I declare to thee every arrangement as it appears to men, so that no knowledge among mortals may surpass thine.

But since all things are called light and darkness, and the peculiar properties of these are predicated of one thing and another, everything is at the same time full of light and of obscure darkness, of both equally, since neither has anything in common with the other.

Well, hot damn with chocolate sauce and a cherry on top.

My god are the left 🦶 stupid.

Clueless, to the last.

Smelly 🐐 has beaten them back to the beginning, which is no beginning or ending, which is light and darkness.

I never left.

I’m here right now.

I’m everywhere and everything and every moment.

Nothing is moving or changing.

Nothing was born or will die.

Para doxa, contrary to appearances.

These appearances deceive.

He saw the matrix.

The mind’s eye 👁️ must be used.

Either this is or is not.

It is impossible for anything not to be.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:38 am

I have a serious crush on this goddess Wink
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:13 pm

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:56 pm

Smelly El Chivo wrote:

I have a serious crush on this goddess Wink

It's probably the red hair and bright blue eyes 👀

Her Dad is most likely a real hard ass.

STEER CLEAR! 😉

Big Bunny Love likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:53 pm

It’s her amazing mind, the wild hair doesn’t hurt.

U likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:23 pm

The world is living their distracted lives.

OMF muppets are distracted by the sky.

But there is another way.

One can realize and sense reality in the body they have, in the world they appear in.

Unless one is drawn to it, there is no convincing anyone to look.

I’ll leave the breadcrumbs anyway.

Who knows who may read this or come behind.

For you.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:21 pm

The spirit of the depths is the voice calling us to the underworld, it is our other personality.

It calls us into hell.

We are terrified by it.

But this is what Carl Jung did in his Red Book 📕 work.

It calls you in dreams.

It calls you beyond your fear.

I’ve danced with this alter ego.

Smelly partially is that aspect of myself.

Smelly is an amalgam of that dark passenger and me, the ego.

My writing is a way of channeling this force.

It is very very real.

It isn’t some devout pleasant monk.

It’s more like wild 🔥

It took a lot of work to find and follow it.

It caused quite a bit of disturbance in my egoic life.

But I came to recognize this flame child as my other self.

And there are more.

There are many facets to each of us, we mostly ignore them and culture suppresses them.

The key 🔑 is active imagination.

See Henry Corbin.

This is what Tolkien did, who was very good friends with CS Lewis and Owen Barfield.

He was using active imagination to explore the darkness of himself.

Jung used Alchemy as a gateway and the ancients to find and connect to the dead within his imagination.

The left path folks are getting very close to their darkness.

I feel the UFO phenomena is very much like Valle suspects, a new version of fairies and denizens of this deep darkness connecting with us, calling us.

Jung was overcome by his dark passenger.

Sexually and psychically.

Jung became the mask 😷

But it is a shame most will suppress this aspect of themselves most of their lives.

I think final participation brings you into contact.

See Owen Barfield.

But it is also dangerous to normal life to engage with.

It takes a certain amount of intelligence and will to sense and to engage with it.

One must master their base desires or be overcome by them.

One must abstain from the pleasurable for different stints of time.

One must lay in darkness and incubate to invite contact.

These forces are very likely the source of our western culture ironically.

For the ancients who founded our western culture were deeply in touch with their darkness.

Socrates called this his Daimon.

Parmenides, Empedocles, Heraclitus, these human beings have a mysterious power in their words.

I am broken open by them.

They were incredibly advanced spiritual beings.

It is a pity we do not know more women from those times.

I suppose they can come to us in our dreams.

I feel as Peter Kingsley, they still exist.

Their intellect challenges us even today because it is infused with a kind of magick I feel.

To touch this force is quite shocking and disorienting.

There are many portals to this inner universe.

Unique to each of us.

A muppet sees everything through partisan and/or religious dualistic lenses in modernity.

Humanists, atheists, scientists, philosophers, fundamentalists are modern members of their respective religions.

But a mystery portal is another kind of path, one that suddenly just disappears and takes a jump into darkness.

Who jumps and who doesn’t no one can really predict.

I longed and still long to touch reality and be touched by it as they were.

Phanes was Jung’s God, the primordial Sun.

https://jungcurrents.com/phanes-jung-mythology-red-book

Livin Your Best Life - Page 13 F3292810

Livin Your Best Life - Page 13 Eb193f10

Livin Your Best Life - Page 13 B40b8610

Livin Your Best Life - Page 13 3bfd6310

Livin Your Best Life - Page 13 28826610

Livin Your Best Life - Page 13 88c88310

The myths of Apollo provide a great clue about how to travel through the Underworld, with laughter and music. That was Apollo’s only protection.

He symbolizes the earthly ego backed by its astral constitution.

The Sun is the Moon’s 🌚 joyful counterpart to its dark fertile matrix.

The union of these two creates incredible energy.

When one’s mind is joined, in that unified state, they find Eden and find their own evidence of the restored Garden.

It is as if cosmic drops of rain fall down on you and bubble from within you.

You are so consumed by love you can not describe it.

The achievement is a sight to behold.

A being can degenerate into non-being, but unified and golden, this possibility is surpassed.

The Sun unifies the dream mind and the lucid waking mind. They become aware of one another and intermingle.

The golden child rides the white horse of Logos.

This friends is true.

It is worth all the pain and self inflicted suffering.

It is a completion of a sort, an evidence of things unseen.

A knowing countenance falls upon the child and all things are made new and restored.

The cultural baggage is checked.

This is humanities future, to be restored.

I can no longer hide in oblivion, my destiny is expansion and this is my gift back to the cosmos.

Only an awakened soul can laugh and sing past human folly.

I have heard Apollo’s music and laughter.

I have been redeemed from all the pain and anger and suffering and oblivion.

And I am glad and joyful and content.

I answer back, YES!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:34 am

It is funny, right, you need consciousness to have and do science.

And scientists want to keep this subjective aspect of being out of their theories.

This is changing thankfully.

One of my favorite thinking allowed episodes.

The real mystery is how does mind come from body.

This was a fascinating Lex episode.

What a fun gig to study Biology.

Matter, it seems to me, is not what we think it is.

What we sense is not what we think it is.

Most of our reactions are driven by conditioning.

Breaking this conditioning is the process of waking up.

I know for myself, one result of waking up, was an incredible curiosity.

An openness and humility.

What do we really know?

Not much.

So you sit down in the field, under a tree and just relax and watch it all go by and realize the beauty of mind and nature and how intimately they are connected.

You see your dualism, the mind-body problem, and the answer is simple.

You are not separate from what you observe.

You can’t use science to explain yourself and awareness.

We are little children.

Materialism is a metaphysical premise.

It just doesn’t explain it all, it is a powerful theory.

It is only describing structure and functions.

We are slowly expanding our view to include Consciousness.

It will take a few more generations.

Reductionism is only one way of knowing.

Take consciousness as given, don’t try to reduce it.

Yes, consciousness, as we experience it, seems to depend on bodies.

But if consciousness is always, it’s the other way around.

Imagine how we would relax to know our bodies are temporary, arising from a non-material eternal consciousness.

It seems obvious now to me, this is true.

But it certainly takes a toggle and shift.

You have to break out of a very powerful world view and conditioning.

It then shows you how upside down religion is, trying to persist the body, when body is temporary.

Biologically, our cells could go on forever.

There are a lot of interesting possibilities in biology.

It seems to me wisest to stay open and not take your experience as the final word, but just a mode of being.

It is quite incredible what is occurring.

And I would say beautiful.

This part of us that can appreciate the beauty is a mystery.

We are these emotional, physical, subjective beings.

How can this feeling of beauty arise from cells communicating through chemicals and fields of energy?

When one just flows with this, you can experience what the Greeks called Eudaimonia.

Feeling good.

I like feeling this way.

I like feeling the force.

What does ‘I like’ mean and point to?

When you stop asking and just be with and in this as you are, it seems to me the best thing in life we can experience.

That is what I feel is the best way to live.

The anxiety and fear ebb away.

The hungers and appetites are satiated.

One can have a full stomach and a full life.

This fullness is beautiful and calming.

The body is still.

The mind is calm.

Wonderful doesn’t begin to describe it.

I like that word wonderful.

When we approach the source of being, we feel this more and more.

That sense of wonder is very beautiful and precious to me.

It was hard won.

This is flourishing.

I think Plato would agree.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:13 pm

The most important thing is what you fall in love with.

There is one drive in life, expand, grow.

These interviewers are silly and covered up by layers of narcissism, but David is a Light, he’s plugged in.

I mostly agree with him.

The true artist is naked and raw and exposes themselves.

They aren’t PC, they are dangerous.

What we put out into the world matters.

U likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:23 pm

So the concept of Transcendence is a common theme for Plato, Aristotle, Aquinas and many others.

What are they speaking about?

“So Kant gives only a negative sense of transcendence. It is Heidegger who gives it a positive sense, which is human Dasein’s openness to pass from beings to being.”

Basically you have to have a clear enough picture of the ultimate good, what motivates action.

This is what motivates the activity of human thought and action.

A quest to know the definitive truth and be enraptured by the ultimate good.

If you condense the idea of transcendence too concretely, it becomes an idol in religious terms, not worth pursuing.

As the cults of modern day Evangelicals, Jehovah witnesses, and Mormons do for example.

It seems best to keep the tension inherent, you have a transcendent term where the apophatic distance never collapses.

Apophatic theology refers to what god is not.

This is how the west originally thought about divine transcendence.

Reading a really interesting chill philosopher/poet who was public enemy #1 for the Nazis. There were shoot on sight orders for him, Jean Wahl.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Wahl

I like anyone who pissed the Nazis off like that.

I struggle with Heidegger and his beloved status with them. Martin Heidegger never apologized for his support of the Nazis.

This reminds me of Jorjani’s embrace of the alt right nationalists.

Jean Wahl speaks of transascendence, a journey to the depths, note the alternate concept to transcendence.

“The philosophy of existence is a philosophy of transcendence.”

His book below on transcendence was based on a famous talk he gave where he asked…

“Can there be a secular concept of transcendence that allows the thinking of the concrete existence of human being without an extrinsic appeal to an abstract divine, that is, without theology and without even the “secularization” of theological concepts? Or would such a thinking, if it were possible, shorn of every last bit of the theological, empty of every “nostalgia,” and deaf to every “echo” of the religious, leave us merely with a “general theory” of existence, dehistoricized and dehumanized, a meaningless philosophy?”

Some books I’m reading.

Human Existence and Transcendence (Thresholds in Philosophy and Theology) - https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/026810106X/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1#

Transcendence and the Concrete: Selected Writings (Perspectives in Continental Philosophy) -
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0823273024/ref=ox_sc_act_image_3?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1#

Wahl’s translator is also very interesting.

Philosophy in Word and Name: Myth, Wisdom, Apocalypse - https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1621385035/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1#

Art is a spiritual exercise. It is an exercise for becoming conscious (sometimes an infinitesimal consciousness) of the unconscious.

ON READING THE FOUR QUARTETS

Better than praying on the tomb of the mother, Is to say yes to this world,
    And to seal it with our will. Not to be protected, Not to be redeemed, Not to be deceived,
    Not to be healed.
    We go in time with beginnings and ends Which are past and present and future in turn,
    And in times which are no more in time. May we go with much consciousness
    (And at times much unconsciousness )
    Bearing much reality, Not knowing anything which is unmovable cause,
    Not knowing any lotus or lethe
    (Except the lethe we create in ourselves by our will and
    voluntary un-will),
    Not loving renunciation or repentance,
    But knowing the way of dispossession and loving it,
    Knowing the final adequacy of the moment and the one
    who lives it, Hoping, loving, waiting,
    Being when we are not.
    We taste of some moments preternatural, although in
    nature, We see the pattern and live it, We live our own successive deaths,
    And that is living our lives.

Jean Wahl
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:45 am

I think it’s fairly obvious, Putin is gonna drop the big bombas.

We have undermined ourselves.

Autocrats can’t be Autocrats in America…yet.

These are not patriots resisting democracy.

The UFO religion and its priests are closely aligned with these lunatics I feel.

Surely parts of American intelligence are taking advantage of the chaos and stoking it.

Putin is not a strategist, he’s an opportunist, like Trump, they create and use chaos.

Trump and Putin are kinda brilliant at exploiting weakness.

This is actually a kind of service to us all in a way, find the cracks.

I agree with Kasparov, assume the worst.

He’s gonna drop bombs.

What is sad it is simple greed at work here and that is easiest to take advantage of.

These muppets are not even close to their potential.

Democracy is not the best system, but it’s the best we have so far.

Some would say, we have a Plutocracy, not a Democracy.

This is mostly true.

They have sacrificed our environment and freedom for power and control.

So it would seem we are at the height of our stupidity, greed and ignorance.

This is a great setup for Love.

Love is reality and I feel the truth, so I don’t despair personally.

Because I know the reality of Love.

It doesn’t mean the meanies won’t cause a lot of pain and suffering.

Putin and Trump will die, that is the beauty of finiteness.

To think this is not all a portal would be ignorant.

Few on earth have real quality, are golden.

Gold is reality.

Nothing gold can stay.

Timothy Frye in his recent book, Weak Strongman, describes Russia as a personalist autocracy. He distinguishes it from other forms of autocracy such as military dictatorships or single party states.

The personalization of politics reverses the relationship of authority between institutions and individuals. Typically a position legitimizes authority. For example, a President has constitutional powers and prerogatives. But as politics becomes personalized, charismatic leaders instead legitimize institutions.

Personalist regimes rely on weak institutions. Other authoritarian regimes use institutions like a political party or the military to legitimize their authority. However, a personalist autocrat deliberately weakens institutions to centralize their authority. Moreover, weak institutions limit the sources of new elites to challenge their authority.

This is why Trump attacked our institutions.

It is incredible how Trump has duped his people.

What is more incredible is how stupid we are.

99 likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:33 pm

Don’t be fooled by all the drama.

Peace ✌
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:14 pm

Chivo, referring to your post before the last one.... it's excellent!

Without a doubt, it's brought narcissism to a new level and it's important that we understand this.

Putin and Trump are two peas in a pod.

You're right about that and you did a brilliant job pointing out those parallelism's that lie between them.

Anyone who wants a reality check on who and what these people are and why they do what they do, needs to use this perspective and approach in their analysis to have a greater understanding on how things are and what's coming up in the near future.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:16 pm

And yea, Putin's going to drop those big ones.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:32 pm

99 wrote:Chivo, referring to your post before the last one.... it's excellent!

Without a doubt, it's brought narcissism to a new level and it's important that we understand this.

Putin and Trump are two peas in a pod.

You're right about that and you did a brilliant job pointing out those parallelism's that lie between them.

Anyone who wants a reality check on who and what these people are and why they do what they do, needs to use this perspective and approach in their analysis to have a greater understanding on how things are and what's coming up in the near future.

In spite of all our material progress, we are farthest from Being than we ever have been.

This is a Dark Age.

Many liars and frauds and cults fill the interwebs with their poison.

But there is a voice that does not lie.

And the only people I would call friends, listen to this voice and raise their own voice with authenticity, integrity, and love.

The poet is closest to the true voice.

And if you listen inside closely, you will hear it.

You will feel music rising from within you.

And it can resist and triumph over any bully.

It has no plan.

Anyone with a plan is simply an ego trying to escape their fear.

This is my view anyway.

The world is populated with muppets and they don’t want to wake up.

Because Being and facing yourself, is terrifying.

But some of us are here now doing so and I think we are just the tip of something much bigger emerging from consciousness.

Be careful who you listen to.

Test them.

Best to listen to your own voice.

It never lies.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:21 pm

Metaphysical Gnosis, is it real?

Of course.

Having experienced it, it is like the ultimate trump card and an evidence of things unseen.

One puts themselves into almost a schizophrenic state.

Your ego has to be eclipsed and silenced to make a space for this energy.

How do you think the pre-socratics and great philosophers and artists and scientists channeled their knowledge.

It literally came to them, out of thin air.

After great focus.

Actually it works more like a wave, you alternate and vibrate between great relaxation and focus.

Relaxed focus.

The pre-socratics were not philosophers, they were great spiritual beings.

They were healers and used meditation and incubation techniques as well as psychedelic like drugs to facilitate their gnosis.

Modern philosophers tried to stuff this gnosis into modern shapes, but it doesn’t fit with our modern boundaries, reason or logic.

It erupts after being kept under pressure.

Look at the 50s and 60s.

Then the powers that be try to contain it.

This is the real phenomena, not UAPs.

UAPs are like a pointer to the real phenomena I feel.

We have to become cave explorers, not explorers of places like skinwalker ranch.

Any of us can channel that deep stuff if we learn to.

It is an incredible process I can say after working with it over the last 10 years.

All the senses, whether physical or subtle, are degrees or gradations of knowledge as subject to various modifications, and knowledge has as its ultimate source the principle itself, in which is total knowledge. We can now consider the metaphysical principle. Guénon has declared that,

“A principle obviously possesses proportionately less universality the greater degree of relativity; to use the language of mathematics, it may be said that a determinative ‘plus’ is equivalent to a metaphysical ‘minus’.”

[P. 105 Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines].

The principle itself (Atma) is the ‘mover that is not moved’. The principle is undetermined and is not subject to any modification or change—otherwise it would not be the principial Atma. Atma cannot be determined, changed or affected in any way at all, but action and (subsequently) determination comes about as a consequence of the presence of Atma, without which, nothing could exist at all. Atma is not relative and nor is Atma subject to relativity, which is a type of determination. Thus Atma, undetermined, is the pure metaphysical reality. Below that (in a manner of speaking) in the worlds of being or of manifestation there are degrees of reality that are subject to conditions or determinations. The latter are the reflections upon the Real.

The more subject to determination are these degrees, the less metaphysical or real in any true sense they are. The determinations and relativity are the ‘plus’ factor. Thus, when the reflected seed of knowledge is unpacked, or translated into any language that can be spoken or written down, or conceptualised in any way, then from the mathematical (or quantitative) point of view there has been addition. The pure metaphysical reality is, in these terms, a subtraction, not an addition.

In that way, speech and writing, all discursive thought, is the reverse of meditation in the true sense, which is not even thought as such—thought owes particularly to the human corporeal state. But we need to travel in both directions so long as it is expedient to do so, and both directions have their use: the meditation practice is for touching the higher states of being and ultimately pure knowledge; the writing, speech or thought is to develop individual possibilities that in turn act as a support to effective initiation.

According to the Katha Upanishad, the true knowledge cannot be reached at all without the meditation practice. By ‘meditation’ here is meant dhyana, which involves first dharana, the concentration of the mind. That has to be learned over time, with prolonged practice and considerable effort put in.

The wise, realising through meditation
    The timeless Self, beyond all perception,
    Hidden in the cave of the heart,
    Leave pain and pleasure far behind.
    Those who know they are neither body nor mind
    But the immemorial Self, the divine
    Principle of existence, find the source
    Of all joy and live in joy abiding.
    I see the gates of joy are opening
    For you, Nachiketa.

[I.2.12—13. Translated by Eknath Easwaran.]

Quality is the content of essence, which by transposition belongs to the principle Itself. Principial unity is pure being, the non-manifest principle of all manifestation. It contains within itself all possibilities whatsoever and is not limited in any way. It is infinite and therefore not contained by anything. As it is non-manifest it is not in the world, although as universal spirit it permeates all things without being those things.

In pure quantity, ‘units’ are only distinguished one from another numerically—and this makes it clear that pure quantity is beneath manifested existence. This is so because there is always quality in manifestation, even at the lowest point of a cycle, otherwise it would cease to exist. Leibnitz refers to the ‘Principle of Indiscernibles’ and by this he means that there can be no two beings that are alike in every respect. This is because of the limitlessness of universal possibility, where there cannot be any repetition whatsoever. If two beings are said to be identical then they are not two beings, but one and the same being. In order for there to be discernible difference between beings, there must be a qualitative difference. Thus the determination of beings can never be purely quantitative. This overrides mechanistic conceptions like those of Descartes. Also, it makes atomism a false theory. If atomism is about reducing things to a conceptual ‘one’ without any quality being involved, it cannot be true.

Leibnitz goes on to say that if beings did not differ qualitatively ‘they would not even be beings’, but something like divisions exactly resembling each other of a homogenous space and time. Such divisions have no real existence, but only what the scholastics called entia rationis. Note however that Leibnitz does not have adequate ideas of space and time. He defines space as the ‘order of coexistence’ and time as the ‘order of succession’, but considers them from only a logical point of view, thereby reducing them to homogenous containers without quality and so without any effective existence. In fact, space and time have an ontological nature. They exist as conditions determining the special mode of existence distinguished as corporeal existence.

Nothing within manifestation can be infinite as it is limited and determined by the very fact of its manifestation.

Essence is the principle that forms the individuality; it is not itself part of the individuality or corporeal domain. Similarly, what is called in Sanskrit the boddhi or higher intellectual faculty is at the formless level and has no part in the ego or ahankara. The true ‘Name’ or signature of an individuality is called Nama, and from Nama comes Rupa, the form of the individuality. [See ‘Name and Form: Nama and Rupa’, The Way of Knowledge.] The True Self and therefore True Will of an individual, group or collective, can only be known via the boddhi. The Nama is quite close to what is sometimes called the Holy Guardian Angel; it has the possibility, through transposition, of entering the supra-sensible and non-individual states while yet retaining its ‘true name’. When even the ordinary senses are suppressed, the subtle or psychic senses undergo distortion. The ways to the higher states are eventually sealed off completely. Thus it can be seen how the suppression of Quality and imposition of Quantity in all things is truly an anti-spiritual force.

99 likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:49 am

I won’t be back.

It was a fun run.

I’m gonna say, that Jack Sarfatti, Dan, Ron and his crew and this whole OMF stream is full of frauds.

The Emperor has no clothes.

Exploring something bigger than you takes humility.

Did I waste my time with a bunch of cons?

No, I was authentic and sincere during my own personal awakening.

It was not for anyone but myself really.

Where one goes, all go.

I’m gonna call bullshit on all of this.

Now back to your regularly scheduled delusional programming.

Live your best life.

✌

U likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:11 am

I’m back again, bahahaha.

A wonderful discussion with his author friend Salley Vickers. about the liminal, fairy 🧚‍ folk, and consciousness from one of my favorite writers these days, David Bentley Hart.

He and his kind make this world more beautiful and endurable for me.

I can’t wait to get and read Salley’s new book 📕 The Gardener.

https://www.amazon.com/Gardener-Vickers-Salley/dp/0241482801/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?qid=1667805309&refinements=p_27%3AVickers++Salley&s=books&sr=1-6&text=Vickers++Salley

Cyrellys likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:34 pm

What Makes One Great

I think the greatest lesson in life is beyond all work and play, it’s learning to love and be loved.

It’s the only true thing in my experience.

Do not seek for your own gain, seek to lift others up and you will be great!

Leaders, serve the people you lead. Seek their best and not your own. This is true capitalism.

We have certainly lost our way to greed and progress and fear of not having what we want.

I have found nothing greater than forgiveness, kindness and patience. Lifting up the least of us, makes us great.

Make yourself available to invest in others and you will be great.

I’m just a dreamer you may think, no, I stand in the sun sunny I know the hard won freedom of true love.

One has to learn to love themselves first and best and from there, give from an overflowing abundance.

This is all I have really learned of value in my life and I will never cease sharing it, until my dying breath.

I am crazy 😜 for love and that is my only truth.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:13 pm

Friend of mine recommended I check this out.

Sweedenborg’s True Christianity.

https://swedenborg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/NCE_TrueChristianity1_portable.pdf

I’ll share my thoughts as I work through it.

Cyrellys likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:30 pm

Woot!

We kept the Senate!!!

The lunatic horde has been kept at bay!

Yay!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:01 pm

The Mystical Cats cat have sent me a warning.

Don’t let a position of power go to your head. Respect that is given can be just as quickly withdrawn. Others may have already turned on you through jealousy and resentment.

Take care now to act with integrity.

…I shall.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:09 am

Immediate synchronicities reading True Christianity.

Daniel 7:13, 14

I saw visions in the night, and behold, there was someone coming with the clouds of the heavens—someone like the Son of Humankind. He was given dominion, glory, and a kingdom. All peoples, nations, and tongues will worship him. His dominion is a dominion of an age that will not pass, and his kingdom is one that will not perish.

Revelation 21:1, 2, 5, 9, 10

I, John, saw a new heaven and a new earth. And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And the angel spoke with me saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” And [the angel] carried me away in the spirit to the top of a mountain great and high, and showed me the great city, holy Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

The One sitting on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new”; and said to me, “Write, because these words are true and trustworthy.”

Write!

Ok.

Ug.

Believe
    Believe
    Believe
    Believe

Come on Swedenborg, you can do better than that.

Let me jump back to David Bentley Hart’s, “You are Gods.”

He blows Swedenborg away I think.

In the Introduction, Hart lists five premises that underlie the arguments advanced in You Are Gods:

1. The sole sufficient natural end of all spiritual creatures is the supernatural, and grace is nothing but the necessary liberation of all creatures for their natural ends.

2. Nature stands in relation to supernature as (in Aristotelian terms) prime matter to form. Nature in itself has no real existence and can have none; it is entirely an ontological patiency before the formal causality of supernature, and only as grace can nature possess any actuality at all.

3. No spiritual creature could fail to achieve its naturally supernatural end unless God himself were the direct moral cause of evil in that creature, which is impossible. Conversely, God saves creatures by removing extrinsic, physical (that is, non-moral) impediments to their natural union with him.

4. God became human so that humans should become God. Only the God who is always already human can become human. Only a humanity that is always already divine can become God.

5. God is all that is. Whatever is not God exists as becoming divine, and as such is God in the mode of what is other than God. But God is not “the other” of anything.

Hmmmmmmmmm

What do I really feel about all this God talk?

Let’s relax here for min and breathe.

Breathing…

I have spent a lot of time sitting in my Spring Garden.

The wind is blowing and the petals are falling and I feel electricity ⚡ all over me.

Since I was a child, I have had a very strange physical thing happen.

I could feel warm waves of energy flowing through my body.

I am just laying now in my bed writing and I can feel waves and waves of warm energy flowing on my skin and through my body.

This is very strange.

It’s not psychological.

It’s physical and it seems to happen as I come across certain texts.

Listen, whatever is here with me, be with me.

Show me.

Whoa, my whole body just shuddered with energy.

Radiating from inside me.

What in the world am I supposed to do with that?

Just keep on going.

I just can’t stand this Swedenborg book.

Let me jump to the end…

Hmmm, at the end of the book, I was given an answer to what I just wrote.

This way of learning has been the way it has been for 10 years or so.

A dance between mind and physical things.

You know, I think this is a simulation of a kind.

I have been meditating on the idea of bodies as receivers.

But receivers of what?

Swedenborg felt the same way.

99 likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:43 pm