Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
Cuan Scott
Big Bunny Love
whoknows
Cheguevoblin
U
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
AtomicBrando
dan
14 posters

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 38 Empty Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock

Post by dan Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:20 am

First topic message reminder :

To get to Notes from the Underground you have to go by way of Fathers and Sons and What to Do.  That will take you back to the mid eighteen hundreds....... it’s been a trip, and we’re almost done.

We’re still left with the question of what to do....... modulo communism and existentialism.  

In a pre Millennial frame, I’d been advocating (a portal-centric) communalism for the duration of the Millennium.  

In post Millennialism, ie. modulo the Millennium, we have to readdress the question of what to do, ie. come up with an action item for the Princess.  

(continues in post #2......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 38 Empty Re: Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:48 am

There's no place like home.
    Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 38 Shroom10
    The wise will avoid both shortcuts and distractions on the path home and to becoming what they are and the transition to that of a unified vision.

+-0
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 38 Empty Re: Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:12 pm

Shinzen Young on the bubbly/foamy contraction expansion state.

Leonard Cohen wrote: The light came through the window
    “Straight from the sun above
    And so inside my little room
    There plunged the rays of love
    In streams of light I clearly saw
    The dust you seldom see,
    Out of which the nameless makes
    A name for one like me
    I'll try to say a little more
    Love went on and on
    Until it reached an open door
    Then love itself
    Love itself was gone
    All busy in the sunlight
    The flecks did float and dance
    And I was tumbled up with them
    In formless circumstance
    Love went on and on
    Then love itself
    Love itself was gone
    Then I came back from where I'd been
    My room, it looked the same
    But there was nothing left between
    The nameless and the name
    All busy in the sunlight
    The flecks did float and dance
    And I was tumbled up with them
    In formless circumstance
    Love went on and on
    Then love itself
    Love itself was gone
    Love itself
    Love itself was gone”

-Love Itself

Mu!
    GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:16 pm

Best Possible World ...

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:42 pm

All that food she makes looks delicious.

Friday night is pizza and movie night with the kiddos at our house.

We watched the movie UP.

“squirrel!”

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:18 am

It appears that Gary may finally be backing off of the multiverse.  

The multiverse hypothesis (MVH) appears to be losing traction.  

The only question is whether the MVH will loose traction fast enough to contribute to a spontaneous MoAPS/Disclosure.  

It used to be that philosophy was strongly on the side of materialism, but it has been tilting away from materialism, ever since the mid century...... even ever since the later Wittgenstein.  

Nevertheless, the Darwinians are showing no signs of losing their grip on the life sciences.  

Pantheism has been steadily gaining ground in philosophy, since before the turn of the century.  But there has been no corresponding sign of vitalism or psychism in the life sciences.  

The dwindling government support for academia, is not helping maintain the pall of materialist orthodoxy.  However, as long as the elite universities can maintain their funding and their intellectual hegemony, there is very little prospect for an intellectually inspired MoAPS.  

Materialist fundamentalism could not maintain its academic hegemony without being propped up by, and locked into its political struggle with religious fundamentalism.  As long as that struggle maintains its political relevance, there will only be a no man’s land between the two titans.  

It is true that religious fundamentalism is losing its luster on many fronts, but, again, this is a generational decline, nothing on a shorter timescale.  

Meanwhile, nationalism continues advancing as capitalism continues to retreat in the face of a dwindling economic optimism, globally.  

This global decline of economic optimism...... is this just something cyclical, or is it a manifestation of something fundamental...... something ‘secular’?

A very broad based economic outlook must be a prime input to any Disclosure initiative.

(cont..........)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:25 am

Words from a friend.
    I have to say, it is the strangest thing other people. A great mystery to me this life. Who could imagine they have it figured out? I think if I can say one of the profound things I realized, it was humility at the true light 💡 of awareness. I see it blinded me and that was how I found my way into the underworld, into my heart. It opened to a blind old poor beggar. I wanted to see, but had to go blind. The mind is awesome and mysterious. We rightly fear ourselves. That we can keep this world of spinning plates going is beyond belief to me. And I can’t say it means anything more than how I feel about it and my experience. But all of this allowed me to be here and witness this. I see now what it may mean to be the knower of oneself. It feels a great responsibility to be aware of this, but I can find no god here or cause to justify anything as an authority or creed or moral to justify being. Virtue is true unto itself. We carve ourselves out of the block of rock. One 🔨 blow at a time. Enjoy 😉 It requires our full attention and participation or you will indeed miss it. What a waste I feel to have any life not able to find it’s fullness and blossom.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:57 am

The chicken is being launched on a scavenging mission by the Princess.  

Chicken carving and scavenging...... we might wonder if they are related.

1:40/ft........

There is alleged to be a philosophical aspect to the scavenging.

Maybe I should have asked more specifically about an ontological aspect.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:58 am

Ya, Gary does seem to be backing off the multiverse.

Spontaneous MoAPS are my favorite kind.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:31 pm

If God had only one brain cell, how smart do you think she would be?

Answer me that one smartie pants!

It’s so simple and obvious I can’t even believe I’m talking to you people about it.

Lol
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:51 pm

She would be smart enough for all practical purposes.

Anyway, I don’t believe in brain cells.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:52 pm

I’ll accept that answer.
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:33 pm

A riddle a day along they way is how the Chicken will make his way. The Princess taught Rome the virtue of Clementia, so the Chicken must overcome his emerging Dementia. How else could he regain his status as Scribe, with his adventurous vest at the rising Tide.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:21 am

Lucky chicken.  

The chicken could use every little bit of clemency.  

The Princess asked me to pick out a tree to hug, and like which part..... trunk, branches or leaves?

So, naturally, I picked the roots of a pine tree.  

Are we about to have chexit...... or is it vexit?  

Wait, didn’t we already have chicken under the bus?  

See, my memory hasn’t failed, yet, has it, Princess?  

Rising tide.......?  Sounds like we might need a life vest.  

Otherwise, we might have chicken catch-a-Tory.  

9:40.......

The Princess wonders how I would react, if she told me that portals were old news.........

This comes after she reminds me that time is relative  

So we are informed by the queen of the hive.  

And everything is entangled with everything else.  Particularly, everything with its opposite...... gnosis with agnosis, for instance.  

Yes, Princess, the goal is to dissolve all boundaries, and you are already living that reality........ but...... Many or most of us are just not there, yet.  We still struggle with our old boundaries.  

And, hey, will I be repatriated with my vest?  

So, here we are informed that Disclosure is yesterday’s news.  It is already stale.  

Is the Eschaton yesterday’s news?  And 3.5 will remind us that the world is not going to end.  

But many of us will come to find that relative appearance to be rather compelling, nonetheless.  

Ok, that’s our problem, not the Princess’s.  

The Princess is not here to interfere in our history.  Is this not the prime directive?  

She has shared her portal experience with several others, and, uniformly, they are less than eager to have this information published.  

You may ask Ack, if you like.  

11:20.......

What do they say....... Disclosure is the hobgoblin of small minds..... bawk, bawk.  

She also suggests that, if there is any Disclosure work to be done, I should really step aside, and allow fresher minds to deal with it.  

It was not the Princess who apprised me of the whereabouts of the vest.  That was foot.  He loves nothing more than to arrange for the misconstrual of meetings...... ‘briefings’, for instance, where both parties expect the other to provide the information.  That’s not the case here, but you get the idea.  

At this rate, the chicken will be the last one to figure it out..... no small irony.  

And, as everyone tells it, there really is nothing to figure out.  

The only ones who don’t know what’s going on are the chicken and the editors at the Times.  

The tabloids figured this out aeons ago.  

And everyone will know what they need to know, exactly when they need to know it.  It is the best possible world, after all.  

I believe that, deep down, everyone knows that this world has all the makings of the best possible world....... we just need to let it work itself out....... naturally.... spontaneously.  No chickens need apply..... thank you very much.    

Ok, but what about personalism......?  What about cosmopsychism?  

I see too many political barriers...... with everyone looking the other way........ hey..... not my problem.  

Well, Princess, the chicken has all day....... no, the chicken has until the cows come home.  I guess I can count sheep until hell freezes over.

And, for the heck of it, I google cosmophsychism and eschatology and Wednesday’s post is included in the first batch.  Google might not be as dumb as she looks.  

And Princess reminds chicken that Tinkerbell hasn’t forgotten.  On that note, I’d better call it a day.

(cont.......)
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:08 pm

Dan wrote:You may ask Ack, if you like.

Any experience that can be spoken of is that of a personal and relative nature.

You may ask me anything about portals but anything that could be said about them would be speculation on my end.

I suspect portals have something to do with waking up from the dream and the end of the divided mind.

I suspect also that the portal is not something we pass through to get to some other side, but that we are the portal to our self here.

Portals are old news, yes, but we can talk about anything here as we feel to.

Maybe it’s our birthright to breath new life into old things, but I would be highly suspect of peoples intentions when it comes to portal talk.

Who really knows what is happening?

Show me the fool.

We like to play pretend.

Sometimes I speculate to get along with the locals.

GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:29 am

FORBES: The Multiverse And Eastern Philosophy

https://www.forbes.com/sites/fernandezelizabeth/2020/01/12/the-multiverse-and-eastern-philosophy/

There are innumerable universes besides this one, and although they are unlimitedly large, they move about like atoms in You. Therefore You are called limitless.

Bhagavata Purana 6.16.37

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:18 am

The universe is just an appearance that appears here.

The appearance is just that, an appearance.

There is only what appears here and what appears here is all of it.

All appearances are created equal in that all appearances are nothing more or less than what they appear as.

In the center there is empty void.

All appearances arise from the center and fall back to the center.

Thoughts about what appears is just another appearance, although much more narrow, limited, and intangible than everything that registers through the 5 senses all at once all the time.

I don’t know about any other universe besides this one and I don’t even know this one.

It could be said that there really is nothing beyond what is being registered here and now, but that doesn’t mean anything beyond what is being registered here and now.

What is the meaning of what is being registered here and now?

Just this.

The meaning is the appearance itself.

I don’t don’t go looking for articles or ideas about it anymore.

It’s pretty clear here what to do.

Dan would have us all just stick to our protocols.

My protocol is no protocol.

What now?

Don’t know.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:56 am

Gary is getting mystical on us.  

Ack is right, but........

Portals cannot be objectified, but every ‘object’ comes with a portal attached, which ultimately includes us.  

Portals are all about entanglement, and that’s why Disclosure is problematic.  You can’t disclose one thing without disclosing everything.  Everything unravels...... and, yes, we are wound up pretty tight.   

And what is everything?  Everything is the Monad.  

It is the campfire around which we dance...... as shadows within shadows.  

The quintessential personal portal is to be born again...... to be initiated..... following Patrick Harpur.  In ancient and modern times, it often is a drug related experience.  

The Monad is a portal to us, and we are a portal to the Monad.  

Everything is turned inside out...... a few times.  It can be disorienting.  

The Eschaton is entangled and interpersonal.  

First came monotheism, then came personalism.  The j guy got us halfway in the door of the personal.  We’re about to go the rest of the way...... Princess willing.  

Before monotheism, there was cosmopsychism....... as in song lines..... as in aboriginal Dreamtime...... alpha thinking...... original participation.  

We had to endure millennia of Beta thinking, before we would be rapture ready....... ready for our final participation..... our metamorphosis.  

Reality will become thinner..... more fluid and porous.  

We are in an altered state....... modernism, and our altered states will be much more spectromatic.  

Are we ready, sports fans?

In for a dime..... in for a dollar...... in reference to Tinkerbell.  Do we all have information Tinkerbell?  

Is it time to make some lemonade...... is the time fruitious?

English breakfast tea latte...... if I do recall.  

Where can I get some Kenyan black tea?  

Probably not at Starbucks.  

It might need to be home grown, by way of the Sphinx.  

Lion and bird...... not in Egypt, though.  

3:20..........

The portals will be opening, and the Princess and I might be a positive influence..... mainly just by demonstrating the personal aspect.  

The Princess would be the phenomenologist, I would be the conceptualist.  

There may be competition with the initiative, Lakeside.  The Princess could be very influential on that front.  

The last I heard was that Kevin was progressing on the outreach.  

I’m not sure what is Joe’s agenda, but he remains the CEO.  

On the other side, I imagine there would be much opportunity for teamwork. The Hive is not the entire picture, I don’t imagine.

(cont.......)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:02 pm

Soon the Chicken and the Vest will be United with the Rest. The Aviary and the Aquarium, will be together in Decorum. Yet to know is if he can Grow, and if he will be able to Go.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:33 pm

It seems that the best possible world is not good enough for foot....... becoming one with the personal Source.......
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:01 pm

**yawn**

I’ve been working on my final participation.

How’s that?
    Wink

Direct participation cuts to the root of confusion.

I am but a poor ugly beggar here.

I’m actually pretty disfigured and grotesque.

I really don’t know anything about direct participation to be honest.

I know how to drop my oars and never look back.

Last edited by Ack on Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:11 pm

I liked having the grumpy goat around.

The grumpy goat was the most honest of all the muppets.

The grumpy goat invited us all to be more real and honest with ourselves about what we know and what we need to do about it.

The grumpy goat invited us to direct participation.

There is no formula or knowing for direct participation.

You get a feel for it or you don’t.

This is the way of the heart.

RIP smelly ol’ chap

RIP

A kindred soul with heart and courage and a big ol’ grumpy grin.

One of a kind who was always true to his self.

Straight on.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:52 pm

Anyway Dan....it’s been fun.

I only keep coming here out of old habit.

I guess I’ll go now.

Enjoy.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:00 pm

Dan Smith wrote:You have always understood that you belong to a particular clan, over many lifetimes, with particular duties.  You were never presented with a choice in the matter.  

Inaccurate assumption.

wrt this life: I was presented with a choice in the matter 2x actually.  

- 1 by a tall man (First Navy) in a great dark coat, who pled on behalf of a world, a nation, its people with a 5 year old in 1975

- 2 the second time  was caused by the first...but happened more than 5 years prior...an ancient asked a newly minted shining one if she would go home, because something terrible was happening and a bottle neck threatened all.

I bend no knee but to Source itself...personalism.

Each of us have a choice.  Both in life and before life.  We don't have to be born.  We don't have to exist.  We don't have to be a cog in the wheel of a vibrant life filled universe and a living consciousness matrix intertwined with many 'verses.  

How we choose to live; how we treat others in this life, matters.  It all goes toward the construction of a complex ensouled being based on choice of nature.  That being may be a shining one or a dark one by choice...it may fade away into nothingness by choosing non-participation in the great wheel of lifetimes.  

The human race is the deep water ship designed for the roughest waters a soul can endure.  What will the fledglings do with it asks the Creator?  How will those choices impact a universe and its 'facets'?

Discovery comes one brick at a time in the wall holding the pool of dreams and song.

For Gary...flashback:  

A Journey Into the Multiverse by Wes Penre

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 38 EOODAukU8AAhaez?format=jpg&name=small

--->>>> [22] A. R. BORDON, E. M. WIENZ, J.A. SANCHEZ C.J. Colossimi-Jaime; "Essay 2: Factors Affecting the Internal Psychophysiology of MPO-LERM"

192871 MPO LERM Collected Essays | Hertz | Electromagnetic ...

https://www.scribd.com/document/24175778/192871-MPO-LERM-Collected-Essays
    Anonymous View
    Dec 16, 2009 ... 192871 MPO LERM Collected Essays -

A. R. Bordon - THE LINK - Chapters 1-9 | Extraterrestrial Life ... - Scribd

https://www.scribd.com/doc/24012215/A-R-Bordon-THE-LINK-Chapters

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 38 EOOFUbPVUAAfKib?format=jpg&name=small

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:39 pm

Let’s be honest, we don’t know what happened before we were born or if it were even possible to make choices before birth.

Anyway, before birth is death if you follow the circle around.

Death led us to birth, not choice.

But I’m really speculating there.

I don’t know if we are born again after we die.

Maybe we do until we don’t?

Don’t know.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:16 am

Whenever faced with two choices, remember, there is always a third option.

Funny, what one person calls participation is simply being distracted by the mirages to another.

What one considers non-participation is direct participation for another.

I guess we all participate in our own ways.

One persons feast is another persons poison.

“ In Zen practice, the essential point is to arouse Doubt. What is this Doubt? For example, when you are born, where do you come from? You cannot help but remain in doubt about this. When you die, where do you go? Again, you cannot help but remain in doubt. Since you cannot pierce this barrier of life-and-death, suddenly the Doubt will coalesce right before your eyes. Try to put it down, you cannot; try to push it away, you cannot. Eventually this Doubt Block will be broken through and you’ll realize what a worthless notion is life-and-death– ha!”

-Boshan

Open your eyes, you’re dreaming.

Tat Tvam Asi!

Anyway, I said I was gonna go, so I’ll go.

Do what though wilt.

Abheda.

Peace!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:41 pm