Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+11
Cheguevoblin
AtomicBrando
murnut
Earthling
Big Bunny Love
GSB/SSR
hobbit
SurfBum
Cuan Scott
dan
15 posters

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 2 Empty Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by dan Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Here goes Nothing........

The Princess is barely talking to me, and I seem to be holding her kid hostage.......

I guess they’d better send in the SWAT team.  

Just another typical day in the life of the family..... of any microcosmic family........
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Links to the BPWH Glossary's 

The first is to a partial glossary......... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t251p700-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2  

And at the top of the glossary is the link to one of the several original mnemonic pages, grouped around April of 2016........ https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t236p425-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2 . 

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by dan Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:33 pm

Ack,

Ok, then....... you attend to your oracles, and allow others to attend to theirs.

Oracles will be synchronized when and as needed....... fear not.

Over the Millennium of final participation, there will be fine tuning on the personal level.

Interpersonal coordinations will be strengthened in a detailed and organic fashion, as the chrysalis gradually takes on greater definition.  

As capitalism is phased out, corporations will become more organic and take on various ecclesiastical flavors.  

One could call our nascent chrysalis a new world order as it morphs back into the monad.  

We can talk about the parable of the great banquet, the chrysalis or the new world order.  If spoken of in an eschatological context, they are all mean the same thing.  

GHWBush, when he spoke of the NWO, he forgot to mention the Eschaton.  Yes, George did have a problem with the vision thing.  

The Rapture is the glory train to the Great Banquet.

It is quite acceptable to skip the banquet, by remaining Earthside....... just remember to set your clocks back by 6,000 years, at midnight, on Rapture day...... as the Omega morphs back to the Alpha. The further you can be off the grid, the better off you will be.

Don’t worry Ack, I’m the oracle for wall street, didn’t you know? They get as much advice from as they like, and it costs nothing..... a pretty good deal, if I don’t say so, myself.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by SurfBum Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:39 pm

If you say so.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:15 am

Ack,

It seems that smelly is rediscovering western magic.  

There is no such thing as eastern magic.  Eastern culture has been much more holistic, until the west interrupted with our eschatology and capitalism.  

The east was enmeshed in its slumber of original participation.  We woke them up with our apocalyptic magic.  

We woke them up with our BBM, breakdown of the bicameral mind.  

Understand that capitalism is necessarily apocalyptic.  

Are corporations necessarily capitalistic?  Not at all, but they are necessarily legalistic and codified, rather unlike a tribe or village.  Corporations grew out of monasteries, if I’m not mistaken.  

Western magic, like corporations, is ad hoc, propitiative, active.  Whereas eastern magic is much more passive, going with the flow...... the discernment of personal fates...... casting of lots, etc.  

Now, smelly sees this development as just being ego driven.  This is only true on a superficial level.  

On a deeper level, the chicken sees western magic as being open to the Monad...... some of us feel the monadic breezes, blowing down from the summit...... we are tacking into that wind.  

The portals are opening, and smelly is one of them.  

The antidote to ego consciousness is not blindness....... it is the ability to see through and beyond the fog of disoriented egos.    

It is to have something to focus on, so that you can better follow the subtle and shifting breezes, and not get trapped in the eddies.  

The Monad is a naked singularity...... we are forming a scaffolding around it.  This is what the Earth has always been...... the Monad’s scab....... not to mince our words.  

Now, here’s the tricky part..... the Earth is the best possible scab.  

But scabs, as with crabs, do have to molt.  This molting is the apocalypse........ when the last tree has been felled, Jesus will come.... something like that.  

There is no steady state..... no sustainability for humanity.  This is not our home.  It is our home away from home.  As they conductors say, on the vista cruisers...... don’t make the dome your home.  

The right to lifers say the same...... the last baby born will be Jesus, and meanwhile the population pressure ensures that we all don our life vests.  

The internet is the newly forming cosmic shell or scaffold...... to actually replace the Earth, which is in the process of being molted.  This Noospheric skin enables our chrysalis to metamorph, isn’t that right, everyone?  

This has been the whole point of capitalism.  Our stepladder to the Noosphere May be kicked aside....... maybe not tomorrow, but the day after.  

This is the whole point of the concave Earth hypothesis, CEH......

When we look far enough into space, we see that we are surrounded by the cosmic microwave background, CMB, which is the remnant of the Big Bang.  

But this macrocosmic illusion is just the reflection of the Monad.  

Virtual reality is our new skin.  Right now, it’s looking like scar tissue..... but you ain’t seen nothing, yet.  

So, the strong AI folks are partially correct....... but they are holding the wrong end of the stick.  

Where will the energy be coming from, when we turn off the lights?  

To understand about energy, you have to understand about the BPW.....

I just said that humanity is not sustainable.  

This is true from experiential time, but not from deep time.

For instance, there are two suns...... the phenomenal sun and the noumenal sun.  

What was experienced at Fatima and Nuremberg was the merging or diverging of these two suns...... the solar portal was briefly opened..... for our entertainment and edification.  UFOs are just a reminder of this, relative to the stars.  

3:15.........

But, of course, humanity is more than sustainable from the perspective of the BPW being embedded in Eternity.  

Where does the eternal energy come from......?  

We could say that it is vacuum free energy....... which is the most that anyone is able to say about the Big Bang...... but I think we can say considerably more than that about the BPW, if we put our material free minds to it.  

Just off the top, I could say that BPW is powered by unrequited love.  

Probably, that is way off the mark, but, even if there is a drop of truth, we are way ahead of the game.  

We speak of the force of love, almost as if it were similar to gravity.

Gravity, along with nuclear attractions provides all the energy in the physical universe.

Then there is the great attractor in the sky....... the Monad.

All love is requited, in the End.

Is this enough to light the stars, in an immaterial world? I can’t think of a better source or a better force........ in an immaterial world.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:16 pm; edited 16 times in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:38 am

ok

The BPW is powered by the perfect union of contrary forces.

This is the wedding feast in the sky reflecting off the ocean.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:05 pm

A portal huh?

Well, I don't know anything really about portals.

I feel Dan, I certainly bridge between the east and west syncretically.

I do not dismiss my ego or will, I'm here speaking, I have had to listen to my ego as a child.

The concept of unconscious and conscious seek to interpenetrate one another in actuality.

I see self realization as not a selfish act at all, it is an act of dissolution, things find a better mix within.

And going with the flow is great, but one learns to watch and be ready to act.

We are always hopefully digging into our own psychological neurosis and complexes.

Work can stress me out, working with folks who use politics is exhausting to me.

Exploring myth and fantasy as real is a necessary step to bring them into mind and not just live as figments of imagination.

I feel drawn to give voice and form to the gods within.

I do so poetically, but there is more I feel along the lines of physically manifesting what is covert, one can explore.

I'm walking beside Jung right now.

He may be a madman, but so am I.

He feels like kin to me, of course he was much smarter than I am, so it's a win win for me.

If you ever read any of The Red Book, you know what I mean.

He saw the end of Humanity.

He somehow experienced the eschaton.

This happens.

Last edited by smelly on Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:28 pm

smelly,

My claim is that once we allow portals to take inch in our reality, they will, quite literally take over the whole world.  

Every atom may be thought of as a portal into a mathematical version of Plato’s heaven.  This comes from Wigner’s unreasonable effectiveness of mathematics..... UEM.  

Phenomena are just the skin of the noumenal.  

In an immaterial world, persons replace atoms as the building blocks.  

I have stated, in various forms, that the Source is, necessarily a primordial sapience....... sentience, alone, can provide no scaffolding for a cosmos.  Sapience might be thought of as as providing the seed for the crystallization of sentience into a cosmos...... ie, the microcosm of the cosmos.  

We know from physics that there is a heat of crystallization....... and there we have ourselves another source of energy.  

Earlier, I have spoken of multiple personality disorder as being a significant path of primordial creation. This would be psychic fission. This might require energy. We are blessed with multiple sources and sinks of ‘energy’, in an immaterial world. This is not true, of course, in a computer simulation, which is one reason I mostly disregard that kind of speculation...... but there are many other reasons. I see the simulation hypothesis as mainly a conceptual bridge from materialism to immaterialism.

(cont........)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:47 pm

Every atom may be thought of as a portal into a mathematical version of Plato’s heaven.  This comes from Wigner’s unreasonable effectiveness of mathematics..... UEM.  

Phenomena are just the skin of the noumenal.  

In an immaterial world, persons replace atoms as the building blocks.

Word

My buddy just shared someone talking about phenomena and noumenal.

Coincidancez are insane!
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:04 pm

My claim is that once we allow portals to take inch in our reality, they will, quite literally take over the whole world.

Speaking of portals ... This "reality show" is competing for ratings against the BPW ...

Post by Earthling Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:31 pm

Dan,

Long time no speak, or read, or write. Don't think i forgot about you. I often consider catching up here but time doesn't permit for the mindless worker bees like me.

I wanted to ask you how Folsom prison went for you. Did the captives respond to you? I have a feeling there aren't too many that could keep up with you, but I wish I could have been there to see it.

Another thing, Portals might just be the only antidote for Technological Singularity, if they do take over the world.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:57 am

Hello, Earthling,

My prison ministry was ultimately unable to garner the support of the prospective college sponsor.  

Are portals the antidote to anything.......?  

Yes, with portals we are juxtaposing the real Eschaton against the virtual/technological one.  

Who do you think is going to win that one?  

Frankly, I don’t think it will be Luis and Chris, but, hey, that’s just my opinion.  

You should ask Gary B who he has his money on....... the chicken or the owl.....?

In the meantime, we’re trying to decide whether the chicken was tossed under the bus or out of the plane, and, do chickens need parachutes?

And did you know that Rick Doty told me there were three books and three visitors?  

I’m the blue book, foot is the red book, and Princess is the yellow book.  I bet you didn’t know that, Earthling.  

Tucker Carlson popped the big question to Luis........ do we have any material?  In a hushed tone, Luis replied....... yes....... shhhhhh!!

Ya think, Luis??  

And I did speak with the Princess for 14’, and she took 3 4” of skin off my arm, bless her heart.  It’s all been very instructive.  My cosmological/biological/metaphorical understanding/vocabulary has been greatly expanded.  What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger.  

Isn’t that right, smelly?  

And, meanwhile, back at the ranch, the smelly goat is making a stink about my hero...... Carl Jung.  

Another question is whether donny is outliving his usefulness.  

Maybe it’s time to throw him under the bus.  What do you think, Earthling?  

donny was supposed to be draining the swamp, and all we’re getting is a lot of marsh gas....... from the likes of Tucker and Luis.  

Who....... who let the clowns in?  

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    murnut

Post by murnut Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:50 am

(url=https://servimg.com/view/20104858/1](img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/20/10/48/58/20190810.jpg[/img)[/url) (resize this, please, murnut)

Trump thinks he is God

Sent from Topic'it App
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:02 am

Murnut,

I think I’m God.  Who’s gonna win that one?

Anyway........

Carl J, my hero, is telling us, via smelly, that the Logos is Poison.

Something is not computing, smelly. Something went haywire.

Somebody help us out, before we have to throw Carl under the bus.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    murnut

Post by murnut Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:15 am

The Apocalypse wins... The AC is here

Sent from Topic'it App
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:20 am

murnut,

Yes, but which of us gets to be the Antichrist?  

I thought I was batting cleanup.........

You know...... AC/4M/K/SoT/X2........ and all that.  

Don’t get me wrong........ donny is following his script..... and I might know who wrote it...... but they didn’t tell me when his exit cue would be...... and maybe I forgot to ask.

It’s a lot more fun this way, don’t you think?

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    murnut

Post by murnut Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:30 am

4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Second letter to the Thessalonians...

Be my guest

Sent from Topic'it App
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:36 am

Yep...... that’s me, alright......

Who’d a thunk it?  

If the shoe fits......

Hey, it’s not what you know...... it’s who you know.  

I’ll bet the FBI is dusting off those 60 shell casings, about now.  

And I think I heard that the count had recently gone up to 59...... not real shabby.  We aim to please..... you aim, too, please..... my foot....

But, anyway.......

If smelly wants us to throw Carl under the Bus, I guess I’ll have to comply...... as in..... Roger, Wilco!  

donny might think he has AOC + 3, but, hey, the chicken has Princess + 0....... so there...... tweet for tweet.....

And, hey, has anybody seen Steve B, lately.  Whose bus is Steve under?  

And who was that old monk stumbling down the street in Rome?  

That wouldn’t have been Joe......?  

Better check those security cameras, again, while you’re recounting the casings.  

I wonder if Steve took Taxation 101 at HBS?  I think Michael Cohen skipped that class.  That’s a darn shame.  

Who’s gonna do your taxes in Heaven, donny?  Maybe he shoulda kept his big mits to himself.  

But there is something that donny and chicken have in common..... only our hairdressers know for sure.  

But I’m missing all my deplorables.  When do I get them back?  Sooner than later?  

donny’s got them all dressed up...... but nowhere to go.....

Yes, donny can dress them up, but he sure can’t take them out.  

...... not unless he has expressed permission from the Princess.  

Maybe blood is thicker than water......

2:20........

Maybe we’ll get to find out.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    murnut

Post by murnut Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:18 am

(murnut, please, resize, dan)

" I am the Chosen One"

Donald Trump 8-21-19

Last edited by murnut on Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:11 am

On this bus Dan, all are welcome.

We don’t throw anyone under it.

We are all in this together.

They may lay down in front, but we will pick them up and put them inside.

The child is in the back of the bus.

Find and speak to the child.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:20 am

smelly,  

That sounds like good advice.

And smelly might be driving, for all we know.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:34 am

Sit down and shut up!

Wink

There have been other bus drivers.

Neal at the Wheel

Who would be crazy and merry enough but a fool to sit in that seat?!

Next stop...

The Deep Deep
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:03 pm

I guess this is what murnut was trying to warn us about...... https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/donald-trump-king-of-israel

It does seem like donny wants to go head to head.

I guess it will be up to the Princess.  Hey, no skin off of my arm..... ermmm......

The tempo does seem to quicken.  Is donny getting desperate?

He’s always been playing with fire...... he can’t take his foot off the accelerator.  Speaking of foot....... we haven’t heard from him, lately.  

It’s almost as if someone were breathing down his neck.  

It’s probably self-evident that anyone claiming Trump is the Messiah is not right in the head, but just so it’s on the record, Wayne Allyn Root—a self-described “Jew turned evangelical Christian”—is an unhinged conspiracy theorist who believes the 2017 Las Vegas shooting was a “coordinated Muslim terror attack” by ISIS

Well, at least someone is beginning to connect the dots......

Maybe Allyn should try a FOIA on that.  

And maybe smelly will put in a good word for me.

(cont........)
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:04 pm

Vegas was an illuminati blood sacrifice mega ritual.

I mean, just look at all the coincidences surrounding it...right smelly?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Retconned/comments/74jv44/jason_aldean_has_the_illuminati_card_tattooed_on/

https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/74cpia/33333_days_between_road_to_mandalay_and_the/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Retconned/comments/744vxd/the_mandalay_effect_synchronicity_binding_the/

https://aminutetomidnite.com/nwo-news/las-vegas-shooting-an-illuminati-master-minded-agenda-extended-article/

Bahahahaha

What do all these coincidences reveal?

nothing

oh ya...and the vegas shooting was also 3 days after my 33rd birthday and the same day I got fed up with God and challenged God to reveal himself/herself to me. (wrote it all in my journal that day)

What does it all mean?

Hell if I know.

Shoot the messenger, this is a low flying panic attack!

Last edited by Ack on Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:11 pm

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 2 HhIPmMr
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:13 pm

99 wrote:Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 2 HhIPmMr

Or he is just smarter than he looks.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:18 pm

He knows he's going to lose in 2020 hence why he's thrown his fate to the wind.... Next up: His resignation. This has already been prophesied.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:46 pm