Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:22 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:03 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+11
Cheguevoblin
AtomicBrando
murnut
Earthling
Big Bunny Love
GSB/SSR
hobbit
SurfBum
Cuan Scott
dan
15 posters

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 3 Empty Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by dan Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Here goes Nothing........

The Princess is barely talking to me, and I seem to be holding her kid hostage.......

I guess they’d better send in the SWAT team.  

Just another typical day in the life of the family..... of any microcosmic family........
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Links to the BPWH Glossary's 

The first is to a partial glossary......... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t251p700-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2  

And at the top of the glossary is the link to one of the several original mnemonic pages, grouped around April of 2016........ https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t236p425-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2 . 

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 3 Empty Re: Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by SurfBum Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:23 pm

MSGA!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 3 Empty Re: Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:24 pm

Find your own meaning or not in the events.

Ignorants are blind and will attack others from fear.

I’ll not argue anything with dummiez, you know who you are Wink

The small minded and lazy can’t see it.

You know who you are scared sheep.

Just follow the wolves if you like.

Have you penetrated the 7 spheres?

Do you know the deep deep?
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:31 pm

smelly wrote:

Do you know the deep deep?

No Smelly

I hope that's where the driver is taking us

I am sitting quietly on the bus.

Brought a packed lunch and dinner so all is good.

Is someone going to start a singalong on the bus?

What to sing..
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:33 pm

Ack wrote:MSGA!

Ack,

That Meme could stick Smile

I like it
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:38 pm

Yes CS, it has some sticking power, doesn't it?

Eternity is embedded in everything that appears here.

Beware of the deep deep, it's the shallow hiding in plain sight.

If you dive in you might hit your head at the bottom of the moon shaped pool.

It could get bloody.

Last edited by Ack on Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:47 pm

Ack wrote:Yes CS, it has some sticking power, doesn't it?

Eternity is embedded in everything that appears here.

Beware of the deep deep, it's the shallow hiding in plain sight.

If you dive in you might hit your head at the bottom of the moon shaped pool.

It could get bloody.

There Will Be Blood

Every person’s who had ever lived.

Are you ready to spill all of yours and let the serpents devour you?

CS, get on board, the bus doesn’t stop.

JUMP!

We are serving warm beer and stale peanutz.

Enjoy!
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:48 pm

The deep deep is a strange place.

Forces I could never understand are at play here.

These are strange times.

Warm beer? Yuk!
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:51 pm

Smelly,

You should work in sales!

How could anyone turn down that pitch.

I'm in. whereever 'in' is

Sounds like the best place in town!

Maybe there are some old bags of crisps around too (you guys call them potato chips)

Ack,

I will second that.. the thought of warm beer is Yuk..

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:57 pm

“Therefore the spirit of the depths forced me to speak to my soul, to call upon her as a living and self-existing being.“
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:59 pm

Fun timez...

“Believe me It is no teaching and no instruction that I give you. On what basis should I presume to teach you? I give you news of the way of this man, but not of your own way. My path is not your path therefore I cannot teach you. The way is within us, but not in Gods, nor in teachings, nor in laws. Within us is the way, the truth, and the life.”

I think Carl is driving the bus right now, he’s a very good and safe driver.

I’ll look for some crisps under the seatz.

I step beyond psychic concealmentz and secretz.

Private secretz hide guilt.

I have eaten all my guilt.

Shared secretz are poison, hidden logos, in small amounts, they can be beneficial.

There is an unconscious secret one might expose if they have the courage.

Few do.

Hiding and withholding is our sin.

Come out from your hiding placez.

If you don’t, you are a trapped lie who fearz their dissolution.

Emotion withheld from otherz is evil.

I do not hide.

Give up what one hast.

Only full confession will release the hidden emotions that comprise your shadow.

Descend into Hades to bring back the child from the Underworld.

Only you can.

This is the only function of the ufo, to bring you into and through your unconscious.

Phew, Carl is tha shit!

Who can realize Catharsis?

That’s the work.

Last edited by smelly on Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:22 pm

Then in your life, there comes the darkness
    There's a spacecraft blocking out the sky
    And there's nowhere to hide
    You run to the back and you cover your ears
    But it's the loudest sound you've ever heard
    And are we trapped? Rag-doll, cloth people
    We are helpless to resist
    Into our darkest hour
    But it was just a laugh, just a laugh
    Just a laugh, just a laugh
    Even at this angle
    And so we crumble
    A ten ton head, made of wet sand
    This dread circumference
    You gotta be kidding me
    The grass grows over me
    Your face in the glass, in the glass
    It was just a laugh, just a laugh
    It's whatever you say it is
    Split infinity
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:26 pm

Catharsiz, then explanation, illuminatez all shadowz.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:29 pm

Shadows are natural.

Nothing needs explaining.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:36 pm

Said by onez overwhelmed by their will to power.

Keep going with your confession...I feel your burden to confezz.

I smell it.

You haven’t really been honest at all here on OMF, nor since I met you.

I am not holding my breath you ever will be, which is why we don’t speak any longer.

I don’t give my time to liarz Wink

What setz one free from shadowz, is a prison for another.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:32 pm

Smelly!

Behave!

Bad goat.

But the goat has a point me thinks Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:25 am

Yes, smelly,

It seems you’re going off the OM reservation........ please...... manners......

For instance, does my possible access to a new and holistic Truth make me, Chicken Little, a liar, in your eyes?

Not too many days ago, you held that there was no such thing as Truth.  Then you discover a bit of truth, and everything else is a lie.  

Easy does it...... steady as she goes.  

By definition, truth cannot be merely personal.  If it can’t be shared, somehow, it is merely your personal mirage.  

Sharing our personal truths is what political animals do.  If we don’t proselytize, we’re not human.  

Get over it...... get used to it.  

Ack and I compete to be the Second Coming.  Do you have a problem with that?  

Come on in, the water is great.....!

Are you being jealous of Ack and the chicken for knowing the Princess?  I’ll bet we could introduce you, and I’ll bet that you would learn a thing..... or two.  Even smelly goats can learn new tricks.  

donny might have learned a thing..... or two.... too.

Maybe there is a goat who needs to learn the alchemy of Truth.  

Don’t knock it, if you haven’t tried it..... just sayin.....

With all his fake news, donny might be trying to point to something..... to some news from Nowhere...... now here.  

The Princess was always accusing me of lying.  I’m beginning to understand.  

7:40.........

Here’s a piece of Truth that smelly needs to understand.....

smelly keeps telling me to relax.  

What he may not understand is that it is only through the Herculean effort of the astronomers that the sky is being held up.

smelly might join with the chicken in persuading the astronomers..... to relax.  Just a suggestion.....

Astronomers are really just Mirage Men.  

Explain that to the likes of Elon Musk or Richard Branson..... top guns that they are.  

I think we’ve got some real mansplaining to do.......!

(cont.......)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:14 am

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:29 am

The Book of Genesis wrote:And God called the firmament Heaven. ... And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called the Seas: and God saw that it was good.

In ref to: 

What he may not understand is that it is only through the Herculean effort of the astronomers that the sky is being held up. ~ dan

My comment: So, in this case, you're replacing Atlas/Hercules with astronomers? Interesting.

Fascinating trivia:

In Greek mythology, the world is flat and Atlas in fact supports the sky on his shoulders, not the world. The sky was a big inverted dome with stars hung on it. Ptolemy proved that the world was round. The medieval view of a flat world comes from Biblical literalism, and Genesis, like Greek mythology, imagines a flat world covered by a dome.
    https://www.theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-24667,00.html
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:15 am

I get what you're saying though Dan, in reality, there is no sky and it's just an illusion created by the imaginations of astronomers.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:35 am

From smelly, one his Coincidence thread...... https://www.taoistic.com/taoteching-laotzu/taoteching-48.htm  
    Following Tao, the Way, you learn to trust that it will reveal the true workings of the world and everything in it. By leaning back and opening yourself to it, you watch Tao unfold in front of you, revealing itself from behind everything that happens. The chains of events have patterns, and these patterns show the fabric of Tao.

I’m not belittling the importance of the sky, and of the astronomers who help to maintain it, as coCreators of it.  

The sky is for all of us...... by us, for us, and about us...... whether we consider it astrologically or astronomically.  

The Logos is embedded in the sky...... either logically or nominally.  

This is what Lao Tzu and I have been trying to explain to smelly, all these years of his rage against God.  

The God of Lao and Jesus are one and the same.  

This hardly forgives Eric’s mom, however.  But before we can forgive anyone else, we have to forgive ourselves.  This is the meaning of the j guy.  

Just understand, 99, that, as much as we invented the Son, astronomers invented the Sun.

Aaron might understand the need to articulate this. Maybe we all will.  

Actually, that's pretty much how modern science sees it, too. Dead things behave according to the laws of physics, plants and animals according to biology. They follow their nature. Only mankind has the nature that makes it possible for us to deviate from it. We shouldn't.
          We are odd creatures, indeed. Not only can we deviate from nature, but we have a tendency to believe that we can improve it. That's absurd, especially since we are far from understanding it completely. Still, we want to take over the whole world and change it to our liking.

It's not only an ambition among the self-appointed dictators of which we've had far too many. It's almost a reflex of ours, existing in all of us. It starts as soon as we settle somewhere. In our children, it starts as soon as they can move their arms and hands at will. We want to make our marks, and we want to control the world down to every little detail.

That's exactly why we are not fit to rule the world, but that's also why we keep trying.

It’s too bad that Lao Tzu did not have a mother like Ed Kemper’s...... we might not have needed chicken little. Isn’t that right, smelly?

Only in the prophetic tradition could we have perfected mass murder.

God is within and without..... east and west. That’s what has to be explained to our inner and outer demons.

I wonder if Ed would understand.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:06 am

If you're in a fox hole with bullets flying over your head, who are ya going to call to save you? A former Christian is going to call out the God of his childhood faith, Jesus..... and this goes for smelly too if he's ever in that kind of life and death predicament. 

I mean, let's get real, he's not going to be calling for Buddha to come and rescue him.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:18 am

Yes, Buddhists make lousy soldiers.  

But that is sort of the point.  

There was a time for onward Christian soldiers.  That time has come and gone.  

Only at the end of history can we have peace, under the banner of Truth.  

Protestants believe that the Truth will come from the sky.  

Catholics believe it will come from the Church.

I believe it will come from within, when the time is right.  

If this is the time, the chicken has a good enough handle on it.  

https://web.uri.edu/iaics/files/21-He-Jing.pdf ....
    Lao Tzu’s “Tao” and Emerson’s “Oversoul” differ from each other in the sense that the “Tao” is illusive in nature while the “Oversoul” is perceptible through the experiential nature. In addition, Lao Tzu’s materialistic [naturalistic] view of the “Tao” implies a holistic relationship between man and nature, while Emerson’s “Oversoul” is characterized by religious monism, identifying man with God. Lastly, in comparison to Lao Tzu’s advocation of “actionless activity” as a means to follow the “Tao,” Emerson urged people to become active reformers for self-perfection and spiritual independence with the power of the “Oversoul” realized from within. Although from different perspectives, when put into the framework of specific historical and cultural backgrounds, both approaches constitute a similar attempt by the two great thinkers to seek a way out of the social reality for a more meaningful life.

11:40........

Fundamentalists of all persuasions are afraid of the demons within.  

Ed Kemper had his own methods of exorcising his mother’s demons.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:47 am; edited 3 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:35 am

If one invites Jesus to come into their heart, Jesus then becomes embedded into that person's DNA. 

All Christians know this no matter which church they belong to.

The difference between Catholics and Protestants is that Catholics do not worship a book. We go a lot deeper than that to places Protestants don't dare to tread.

First and foremost, The Church refers to the Mystical body of Christ.... not the Vatican. This why no matter how f*cked up things get at the Vatican, the Church still prevails because we are all part of the body and blood of Jesus. The Church is transcendent because The Church is Christ.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:55 am

Fundamentalists of all persuasions are afraid of the demons within.  ~ dan

Right. 
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:58 am

Some try to deny the truth while others take it for granted.

Somewhere in the middle is best.

We walk a tight rope and carry a big stick for proper balance.

Last edited by Ack on Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:05 pm