Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Three in One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:52 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Three in One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:13 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Three in One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 11:52 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Three in One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Three in One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Three in One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Three in One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Three in One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Three in One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+19
mion
Course Catalog
Cuan Scott
AtomicBrando
GSB/SSR
Just wandering
Cheguevoblin
Foot Mann
Z
DrZaius
whoknows
@awestruckt
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
GrandCru
jofo
Sign
dan
23 posters

Three in One

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Three in One - Page 8 Empty Three in One

Post by dan Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Here we have a slightly new departure, inspired by desert dweller.

Let’s see what happens.  Hopefully, we’ll come up with a better title.  

This is a slight detour from the Great Distraction in the Sky.  

Yes, I have claimed to be a monist, but it seems that you can’t be a monist and Personalist at the same time.  More technically, we’re talking three persons in one substance.  

There is to be a strong emphasis on history, as inspired by Joachim da Fiore, where Disclosure leads us into the age of the Spirit.  

Folks who don’t buy into this Metanarrative are welcome to argue against it, but they are not welcome to be continually advocating some alternative or for nothing.  

Personalism is the name of this Game.  

All other gamers are invited to state their games, but game elsewhere.  Thanks for the understanding.  

I hope that this will reduce the confusion in these parts.

And I do hope and trust to have the continued understanding of Cyrellys.  If an open mind is not to lead to nihilism, we must respect the personal nature of mind and of mind’s ‘objects’.  

There are several artifacts that need pointing out...... specific links will be given later.......

The mnemonic

The earlier blogs and websites.  

The abortive BPWiki..... it should be resurrected, in due course.

KWF and the Chronicles

There are various YouTube channels, which might be pointed to.

Etc.......

We must respect other persons, at all times.  

We must respect others’ opinion, as long as those opinions may be cogently argued, and that includes arguing that said opinions deserve the label of being a better BPWH.  And, by the way, that mnemonic is for best possible world hypothesis.  

SR,

Hang in there, please.  

Let me say, however, that there is no outside.  smelly is as near to the outside as you are liable to see in this world.  The outside is parasitic upon the inside, as you may see, pretty clearly in this case.  

What we so faciley refer to as the ‘objective’ is actually the intersubjective.  That is the sense in which I am a monist.  The Monad is the One substance in which all persons reside.  All persons are equal, but, historically, three persons stand out.  In the patriarchal nomenclature of the historian, Joachim da Fiore, we have the age of the father, the age of the son, and the age of the spirit, aka the Aquarian age.    

10:10.........

To inaugurate the Aquarian age, we have TSA, which was just to provide an excuse for the grey lady to clamber aboard.  Following that will be tsa2&3, in that order.  However, it would be more accurate to name it tla3.  This is where J&K come into the picture.  As I have previously mentioned, tla3 is a cover operation, unbeknownst to both j and k, (as was tsa1), but not entirely unbeknownst to the church.  This is what I hear from a sometimes unreliable source.  Seeing is believing, as we say in the disclosure world.  I’m not sure what tsa2 is supposed to be.  tsa2 and tla3 might be the same, for all I know.  Grant may be better informed on this matter.  

Tonight, there will be a three hour Rabbit Hole meeting, with host Grant Cameron, 8-11pm/EDT..... https://zoom.us/j/387693722 . I plan to be there.  

The roll out for tla3 was in Colorado.  I did not attend.  Neither did J or K.  I have received no further information about it.  OM is to be the site for the next phase.  Some links are to be offered, but they are not available, as yet.  The overriding issue is between the physical and the metaphysical aspects of the rattling cage and any associated phenomena, ie, to what degree is this a portal phenomenon?

11:50.........

Sign,

I see that you had a question for me, as to the source of the BPWH........

The source is just my own imagination.  I have never claimed otherwise.   I have never claimed to be a channel or contactee of any sort.  I have only claimed to be an ‘expert’, ie. a former drip under pressure.  

I pursue truth in the only way I know how, ie. logically.  

Science claims to have a hegemony on truth.  I dispute that claim.  

I even dispute their claim to a hegemony on empirical truth.  

The only claim that I might vouchsafe to science is their claim to analytic truth, which I see as an empty claim, since they have no analysand, if I have stated that properly.  

The analysand of personalism is persons, as the analysand of atomism is atoms.  

Persons are the only things in themselves, to paraphrase Kant. All else is derivative therefrom.  

Deists and pantheists, among others, disagree.  

Persons, unlike atoms, do not, cannot, just swerve in the void.  

Persons can hardly exist apart from other persons.  

We are social beings.  There is a hard to define milieu of persons.  The best existing theory of this milieu is provided by panentheism.  

Unless you are an atomist, the only other alternative is pantheism.  Pantheism has no explanatory power.  It can only accept what is.  

Panentheism provides a transcendental dimension.  It provides a vantage from which to critique the world.  It provides a vantage from which to postulate the BPWH.  That is what I have done.  No more.... no less.  

However, if this is, indeed, the BPWH, then all critique is futile.  

A paradox.  

Yes, but it is a paradox we can live with.  It is a paradox that most of us agree to take upon ourselves..... and share.  

We find freedom in our imagination and poetry, and in imagining God’s Kingdom on Earth.  

Yes, many have tried to storm the gates of that heaven.  

But when we finally get to that Gate, we turn around and realize that our sojourn to that point was, at least, half the fun.  Enjoy.......

smelly has crossed that Jordan.  He curses me for not taking the plunge....... so does the Princess.  Don’t worry about me, I’m just admiring the view.  I have seen life from both sides, now.  

Fear not.  Disclosure is at hand.  It may not be quite what we expected, but it will suffice unto the day.  

You may not treasure your innocence.  Allow me to, vicariously.  This is our childhood’s end, children.... suffer the children to come unto me.  

smelly calls us muppets, derogatorily.  There is no derogation in God’s Kingdom.... not even for smelly.  

I have spoken of our very worst fear.  This is the chyu situation.  I told the Princess that our biggest problem was that we have no problems.  

She looked me in the eye.  I blinked.  

We cannot blink.  

Yes, some were chosen.  Even I was chosen.  Now, all are chosen.  If I have any message, that is my only one.  

Yes, we do circle back to tribalism.  That is from whence we came.

The very last tribalism, on this side, is to be witnessed on the hills of Judaea.  

Come down, out of the hills.  We goyim do not have cooties.  

Is there an or else?  Yes.  Ask Harvey.  

All that’s left is........ me, too......

(cont......)
    Just wandering

Three in One - Page 8 Empty Re: Three in One

Post by Just wandering Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:20 am

Dan,

Not of the belief we volunteered for this. And I am familiar with reincarnation. They claim monetary ownership over a portal? Why does that not surprise me? Move over RAMA.

Thanks Dan.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:16 am

jw,

Ownership .......?

Who owns Creation?  

Are we not the coCreators..... every last one of us?  And are we not all soulmates, in the End?

Trust me........ the CIA is not storming the gates of heaven.  The portals do open.  The CIA struggles to stay on the cusp of that curve.  

Am I their lap chicken?  Depends on who you ask.  

Ask smelly....... I’m just going with the flow.  And speaking of smelly, isn’t the devil we know better than the one we don’t?  

noon........

I’m reading an article on Chimamanda...... a nigerian-american author who splits her time between Baltimore and Lagos, where she is as well known as TD Jakes. TD led me to Oneness Pentecostalism. Oneness is a universal temptation. I eschew oneness, in the name of personalism. There is no person without persons. People who need people are persons.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total
    Just wandering

Post by Just wandering Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:33 am

Dan,

My thoughts exactly. Was just referring to the recent post by FM regarding the rights and so forth as to who should have claim over it. Like you say, who owns creation? Thought it was going a tad too far.

Having said that, I don't want it.

Thanks Dan.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:41 am

Dan Woodrow Willson Smith wrote:Mind you, we are not reaching for a final, absolute Truth. We are reaching for what can bring us beyond the imminent choke point on human survival.

We already have that. Most call it love but I have a feeling that there are few that yet know what and how to actuate or project that in to the dimension we live. And yes it needs to be a chosen path. Yet there is only one porthole to that path.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:44 am

Dan woodrow Willson Smith wrote:Are we not the coCreators..... every last one of us? And are we not all soulmates, in the End?

Dan, we are, but not yet fully fledged. IF we were to launched into that part of us at this point we would be truly dangerous.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:56 am

DD wrote:I haven’t figured anything out.  It’s all by grace.  It came from outside, in.

We are a part of and it is a part of us inexorably. But rather than a thing it is something that run through us and we through it.

Something that I flashed on last night and seemed that I should pass it on to you in the form of a question of what you want. Take it leave it, but I have to say it is not uncommon for us all.

Rodin's Fallen Caryatid
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:22 am

Not fully fledged.......? Nothing is fully fledged..... believe you me.

Grace coming from the outside.......? The point of the small world hypothesis is just to turn the world inside out.....starting with you and me.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:33 am

TO THOSE ...WHO HOLD ... UFO EVIDENCE....
    https://youtu.be/VFu-XG-tAQg
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:38 am

DD wrote:From post # 145 I think; "A head start"

Don't get it. To and for what.

I do believe we'll all get there on time.
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:17 am

Foot Mann wrote:Another part of The Contract, "...design and development of Revelation, Revelatory, Ascension, Assumption, Transfiguration, and/or Transmutation methods, protocols, technologies, and user guides; development of intra-species and inter-species multidimensional codes, coding, and codex information architectures regardless of syntax, transduction methods, transmission methods, reception methods and all their associated processes, and all storage methods and media in any form such as digital, quantum, sub-quantum, holographic, biologic and spiritual (e.g., God Codes) including any and all gross, subtle and causal bodies and their user interfaces in their entireties for any and all incarnate or disincarnate life forms without limitation; Etcetera without limitation..."

Thanks Foot .. can't say I understand what it all means but sounds amazing if a bit terrifying. Intra /inter species? Are you referring to DNA codes? Human DNA has been modified before is that to happen again? We have all become destroyers of the planet and her life-forms, change is desperately needed. We are all evil to varying degrees.

CS

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:44 am

Dan,

Glad you turned from oneness to a more personal/trinitarian view.  What is this article you are reading?

Also, can you comment on Fibonacci sequences, spirals, and so called “portals.”  Is there a connection between them and idealism, in your understanding?
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:07 pm

desertdweller wrote:Dan,

Glad you turned from oneness to a more personal/trinitarian view.  What is this article you are reading?

Also, can you comment on Fibonacci sequences, spirals, and so called “portals.”  Is there a connection between them and idealism, in your understanding?

I love this thread, do spirals create portals?

Haha.

Maybe...

Try it...

Three in One - Page 8 98dd3410

Three in One - Page 8 C402e610

You think Dan knows how, hahaha?!

Be careful, you might end up like the smelly goat or worse if you make too many spirals, he made dozens and look at how they spun him around.

Anytime you are done with kindergarten, you can hit us up.

The tech is a distraction, making spirals and learning geometry and growing things is another level of the game when you want to directly participate.

Until someone does, they are clueless and stuck with thoughts about reality.

It’s much better to relax into reality and geometry is a powerful way you don’t have to trust strangers to do.

Would you really trust an NBE or Dan’s portal?

If they really loved us, they would show us geometry and say go make portals.

The goat loves you, he showed you how for free.

He did it because it brought him Joy, weird little goat.

If you don’t seek and find with joy, you will taint it.

We aren’t ready.

Maybe they did give them tools to teach us, but they hoarded them.

Joe ain’t gonna help you.

Only you can help you.

And you is only a story.

Have fun.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Atomicbrando wrote:We aren’t ready.

I have to agree with that wholeheartedly. People use the word love all the time but don't seem to have a clue.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:07 pm

Brando,

Not sure what I think about portals.  All of it seems metaphoric if philosophical concepts.  Was just a philosophical question.  I am definitely not looking for a Mormon to save me... lol.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:14 pm

I only speak from experience, can’t argue it, I suggested before closing a door, you try to open it.

Or close it, keep them all closed, your loss.

What I share is in no book.

You were all tested on OMF.

You proved WE aren’t ready.

For anyone in the know watching, they have to participate.

Words aren’t going to get it done.

You think the SoT is here, the spirit of truth doesn’t speak.

It shines from within.

Are you Shining?

Are you having fun?
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:56 pm

Foot Mann wrote:The end begins: "On this day of June 7th, 2018, xxx shall own the exclusive, universal, irrevocable, royalty-free, and perpetual master license to Black Logo and its various and sundry technologies for any and all religious and spiritual purposes, themes and applications including, but not limited to, the following: portals of all kinds and without limitation..." K.S.A. has the full contract

As one who has had proper authorization from the other side to experience traveling through a portal actuated by the actuator at J's facility/lab I feel moved to add my 2 cents to this conversation regarding the contract the Footman has posted.

It does appear that this contract is specific to the owner of "Black Logo and it's various and sundry technologies", however, as the Princess has stated in the past, "actuators can be anything".

Anyone with the proper authorization can be granted a contract of their own for accessing portals and using actuators to facilitate in doing so. Also, a little pixie dust sprinkling on the actuators doesn't hurt either. We can thank Her Highness for the pixie dust simply by learning and growing.

I know all this because I have my own contract similar to the one the Footman has posted. However, it is on a as needed basis. Only those who really need to go through will be granted access. It is designed this way for a couple reasons. One is that the universe wants us to enjoy what we already have here and now. The other reason is that with great power/understanding comes great responsibility.

How is this need determined? Those who need to know will know when they need to know. Do you need to go through a portal? Who knows? I don't know what you need, do you know what you need? Search your feelings and search your heart. Perhaps that is one of the reasons you were led to OMF at this time.

The other advice I would give is to not hold back or hesitate to connect with those who can help you help yourself on your journey. But when starting out on your journey, be very judicial in who you listen to or take advice from, including myself. This is your journey and nobody else's. Know thyself. Follow your heart. Follow the yellow brick road and give heed to todo when he barks.

I am reminded of a video I watched about J's first encounter. When he was visited many years ago the visitor asked him, "why have you disturbed me?". J responded, "because I want to travel through space". The visitor then replied, "why should you be provided that opportunity?". J said without even thinking, "Because I am willing to die for it."

So you see. It is on an as needed basis depending maybe on what we are willing to do or to sacrifice in order to experience it. That way, only those who are prepared to handle the responsibility of such an experience will be allowed to experience it. And you can't trick the other side who handle the authorization. The other side can read deep into our thoughts and hearts. Only the purest of heart will be authorized to access a portal and only when the time and dimensions are right.

I know nothing of myself though. I'm just a messenger or pointer to what you already know inside. Her Highness has blessed me with the opportunity to share with others when the time and dimensions are right. Right now is one of those times and I'm grateful for the opportunity to share what I can at this time. Follow your hearts, you know the way. Smile

Last edited by Ackbar on Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:11 pm

dd, The article on Chimamanda was in a recent New Yorker.  

dd, there are connections between everything and everyone.  Relationalism is the basis of immaterialism.  

I just listened to the entire hour long, recent interview with the Hurtaks by George Noory.  

They are so sincere, and such fast talkers, between the two of them.  

But so shallow, in the end.  

Not once do they ask....... what’s it all about, Alphie?  

But, boy, they do have an angle on everything and know everyone.  

Joe and JJ would get along famously.  JJ almost managed to convert the Mormons.  Katarina is a big fan.  JJ has many followers amongst free thinking Mormons.  

Ackbar,

Thanks for sharing. Most are sure that no one else is ready to go portal hopping.

I’m convinced to the contrary. It’s just a question of maintaining decorum. Let’s walk, don’t run, to the nearest exit.

No one has shouted ‘fire’, but, like on a plane, let’s be sure we know where the nearest exit is. And be sure to look around...... it might be right behind you.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:31 pm

So Firmage is having a fire sale over at motionphysics.org?

So how do I prove my worthiness to go through to the other side?

And what would I experience when I got there?

This dance of the seven veils has turned into the dance of seven million veils.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:39 pm

CC,

Yes, Joe knows that he is on short time.  Ron knows that he is short on time.  Is there anyone who doesn’t know?  Next thing you know, the PtB will be having a fire sale.

Seven million veils.....?

No, it’s seven billion veils.

CC, curiosity killed the cat. Perspicacity brought it back.

AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:57 pm

No one is authorized to do anything by anyone or NOT, period, full stop.

You only authorize yourself by taking full responsibilty for yourself only.
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:16 pm

It seems like we have been on the verge of something for quite a long time. I am reminded of those people who sold all their belongings in 2012 and lived in their car awaiting the Mayan gods to return. Eventually they had to find an apartment and resume their student loans.

From a practical standpoint are we on a timeline that involves years, months or days before this complete paradigm shift? Should I stop paying the rent? Cancel Netflix?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:21 pm

CC, I can only repeat Donne...... ask not when.....
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:36 pm

CC, anyone who doesn’t point you to your own direct experience as all you need, is a confused lying ego.

You know what to do.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:21 pm

I’ll have to admit that smelly and I are almost in the same ballpark, on this one.

It’s just that smelly cannot abide us persons and our foibles. We just don’t measure up.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:32 pm

Let me try on some more rawness now. Just because I feel like it. Lets call it an experiment of final participation. Wink

Ackbar wrote:
    As one who has had proper authorization from the other side to experience traveling through a portal actuated by the actuator at J's facility/lab I feel moved to add my 2 cents to this conversation regarding the contract the Footman has posted.

It does appear that this contract is specific to the owner of "Black Logo and it's various and sundry technologies", however, as the Princess has stated in the past, "actuators can be anything".

Anyone with the proper authorization can be granted a contract of their own for accessing portals and using actuators to facilitate in doing so. Also, a little pixie dust sprinkling on the actuators doesn't hurt either. We can thank Her Highness for the pixie dust simply by learning and growing.

Where and from who do we get authorization? In my experience, we get it only from ourselves from 'the other side'. What is the other side? It's only our own personal point of reference moved up a dimension. It is asking ourselves who we are and what is truth and what is real/not real. Thoughts and concepts change. Truth is that which never changes. The truth of who you are will move your perspective to 'the other side'. Even the words I speak now are only the aroma of truth, not truth itself. I have no truths for you. You have all of them already. Just step aside and get out of your own way.

Ackbar wrote:
    I know all this because I have my own contract similar to the one the Footman has posted.

Who wrote my contract? Me. I wrote my own contract for myself. The only truly binding contracts are the ones we give ourselves anyway.

Ackbar wrote:
    And you can't trick the other side who handle the authorization. The other side can read deep into our thoughts and hearts.

Obviously if the one on the other side granting authorization is you, then you can't really trick yourself.

Ackbar wrote:
    I know nothing of myself though. I'm just a messenger or pointer to what you already know inside. Her Highness has blessed me with the opportunity to share with others when the time and dimensions are right. Right now is one of those times and I'm grateful for the opportunity to share what I can at this time. Follow your hearts, you know the way. Smile

I'm just a messenger or pointer to myself really. You are all messengers or pointers to yourself. You actually don't even need any messengers. You have everything you need already. You are already enough.

Her Highness is not quite who some might be thinking I am referring to. I am not referring to AP or "the Princess" per say, but what she has pointed me to. I'm simply referring to the female side of our own selves or our own wholeness. What does "she" share with us always? Only a part of herself which no words can reveal. So my message from her highness is really a message not found in all the words I posted. Forget my words, they are just a funky sort of funny smelling aroma of something much sweeter not found in words.

How's that for a song from someone with very poor singing skills. haha!

I'm naked now. No shame!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:09 am