Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Three in One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Three in One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Three in One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Three in One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Three in One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Three in One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Three in One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Three in One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Three in One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+19
mion
Course Catalog
Cuan Scott
AtomicBrando
GSB/SSR
Just wandering
Cheguevoblin
Foot Mann
Z
DrZaius
whoknows
@awestruckt
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
GrandCru
jofo
Sign
dan
23 posters

Three in One

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Three in One - Page 3 Empty Three in One

Post by dan Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Here we have a slightly new departure, inspired by desert dweller.

Let’s see what happens.  Hopefully, we’ll come up with a better title.  

This is a slight detour from the Great Distraction in the Sky.  

Yes, I have claimed to be a monist, but it seems that you can’t be a monist and Personalist at the same time.  More technically, we’re talking three persons in one substance.  

There is to be a strong emphasis on history, as inspired by Joachim da Fiore, where Disclosure leads us into the age of the Spirit.  

Folks who don’t buy into this Metanarrative are welcome to argue against it, but they are not welcome to be continually advocating some alternative or for nothing.  

Personalism is the name of this Game.  

All other gamers are invited to state their games, but game elsewhere.  Thanks for the understanding.  

I hope that this will reduce the confusion in these parts.

And I do hope and trust to have the continued understanding of Cyrellys.  If an open mind is not to lead to nihilism, we must respect the personal nature of mind and of mind’s ‘objects’.  

There are several artifacts that need pointing out...... specific links will be given later.......

The mnemonic

The earlier blogs and websites.  

The abortive BPWiki..... it should be resurrected, in due course.

KWF and the Chronicles

There are various YouTube channels, which might be pointed to.

Etc.......

We must respect other persons, at all times.  

We must respect others’ opinion, as long as those opinions may be cogently argued, and that includes arguing that said opinions deserve the label of being a better BPWH.  And, by the way, that mnemonic is for best possible world hypothesis.  

SR,

Hang in there, please.  

Let me say, however, that there is no outside.  smelly is as near to the outside as you are liable to see in this world.  The outside is parasitic upon the inside, as you may see, pretty clearly in this case.  

What we so faciley refer to as the ‘objective’ is actually the intersubjective.  That is the sense in which I am a monist.  The Monad is the One substance in which all persons reside.  All persons are equal, but, historically, three persons stand out.  In the patriarchal nomenclature of the historian, Joachim da Fiore, we have the age of the father, the age of the son, and the age of the spirit, aka the Aquarian age.    

10:10.........

To inaugurate the Aquarian age, we have TSA, which was just to provide an excuse for the grey lady to clamber aboard.  Following that will be tsa2&3, in that order.  However, it would be more accurate to name it tla3.  This is where J&K come into the picture.  As I have previously mentioned, tla3 is a cover operation, unbeknownst to both j and k, (as was tsa1), but not entirely unbeknownst to the church.  This is what I hear from a sometimes unreliable source.  Seeing is believing, as we say in the disclosure world.  I’m not sure what tsa2 is supposed to be.  tsa2 and tla3 might be the same, for all I know.  Grant may be better informed on this matter.  

Tonight, there will be a three hour Rabbit Hole meeting, with host Grant Cameron, 8-11pm/EDT..... https://zoom.us/j/387693722 . I plan to be there.  

The roll out for tla3 was in Colorado.  I did not attend.  Neither did J or K.  I have received no further information about it.  OM is to be the site for the next phase.  Some links are to be offered, but they are not available, as yet.  The overriding issue is between the physical and the metaphysical aspects of the rattling cage and any associated phenomena, ie, to what degree is this a portal phenomenon?

11:50.........

Sign,

I see that you had a question for me, as to the source of the BPWH........

The source is just my own imagination.  I have never claimed otherwise.   I have never claimed to be a channel or contactee of any sort.  I have only claimed to be an ‘expert’, ie. a former drip under pressure.  

I pursue truth in the only way I know how, ie. logically.  

Science claims to have a hegemony on truth.  I dispute that claim.  

I even dispute their claim to a hegemony on empirical truth.  

The only claim that I might vouchsafe to science is their claim to analytic truth, which I see as an empty claim, since they have no analysand, if I have stated that properly.  

The analysand of personalism is persons, as the analysand of atomism is atoms.  

Persons are the only things in themselves, to paraphrase Kant. All else is derivative therefrom.  

Deists and pantheists, among others, disagree.  

Persons, unlike atoms, do not, cannot, just swerve in the void.  

Persons can hardly exist apart from other persons.  

We are social beings.  There is a hard to define milieu of persons.  The best existing theory of this milieu is provided by panentheism.  

Unless you are an atomist, the only other alternative is pantheism.  Pantheism has no explanatory power.  It can only accept what is.  

Panentheism provides a transcendental dimension.  It provides a vantage from which to critique the world.  It provides a vantage from which to postulate the BPWH.  That is what I have done.  No more.... no less.  

However, if this is, indeed, the BPWH, then all critique is futile.  

A paradox.  

Yes, but it is a paradox we can live with.  It is a paradox that most of us agree to take upon ourselves..... and share.  

We find freedom in our imagination and poetry, and in imagining God’s Kingdom on Earth.  

Yes, many have tried to storm the gates of that heaven.  

But when we finally get to that Gate, we turn around and realize that our sojourn to that point was, at least, half the fun.  Enjoy.......

smelly has crossed that Jordan.  He curses me for not taking the plunge....... so does the Princess.  Don’t worry about me, I’m just admiring the view.  I have seen life from both sides, now.  

Fear not.  Disclosure is at hand.  It may not be quite what we expected, but it will suffice unto the day.  

You may not treasure your innocence.  Allow me to, vicariously.  This is our childhood’s end, children.... suffer the children to come unto me.  

smelly calls us muppets, derogatorily.  There is no derogation in God’s Kingdom.... not even for smelly.  

I have spoken of our very worst fear.  This is the chyu situation.  I told the Princess that our biggest problem was that we have no problems.  

She looked me in the eye.  I blinked.  

We cannot blink.  

Yes, some were chosen.  Even I was chosen.  Now, all are chosen.  If I have any message, that is my only one.  

Yes, we do circle back to tribalism.  That is from whence we came.

The very last tribalism, on this side, is to be witnessed on the hills of Judaea.  

Come down, out of the hills.  We goyim do not have cooties.  

Is there an or else?  Yes.  Ask Harvey.  

All that’s left is........ me, too......

(cont......)
    Z
    Z

Three in One - Page 3 Empty Re: Three in One

Post by Z Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:38 am

Thank you Dan...
    For always reminding me what's important not to be distracted by the flickers of portals the sparkles of UFOs orthe incredible powers of the mind.... although they are reflections of God's love they are also distractions from it ...
    Thank you Dan for always guiding me back to the source... back to the big picture… The big love… And what important times we are in right now !!!
    Much love to all!
    AP

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:19 am

//Be very careful hereabouts, dd. I know the lay of this land. I know where the bodies are buried, and the land mines lay. I will not hesitate to trip those trip wires.

I can and will do fisticuffs, at sea and in the Cloud, when it comes to defending the best possible world hypothesis, and the Personalism that is its very essence..... its core.

We are coming down to the crunch time of Disclosure. Don’t get crunched.//

Okay... Care to elaborate? Not exactly sure what I am to be careful of, and why I would provoke bare fist fighting, or risk getting crunched. Smile
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:33 am

It is crunch time.

Or didn’t you get the memo, dd?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:35 am

I know it's crunch time. What does that have to do with me, and where we left off in discussion?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:45 am

There is likely to be a ground zero for the crunch. No?
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:50 am

The end begins: "On this day of June 7th, 2018, xxx shall own the exclusive, universal, irrevocable, royalty-free, and perpetual master license to Black Logo and its various and sundry technologies for any and all religious and spiritual purposes, themes and applications including, but not limited to, the following: portals of all kinds and without limitation..." K.S.A. has the full contract
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:53 am

Hmmm.......... we don’t say.

KSA likely refers to Kevin Alber. In which case, xxx would refer to Joe, as in Joe Firmage.

I wonder what the Princess will have to say about the Portal clause of Kevin’s contract.

Speaking of crunch time and fisticuffs.........

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:05 am

Huh.  Ground Zero you say...

Also, pertaining to your first post on this thread, I can always appreciate a man who causes me to pulls books of the shelf that I haven't cracked in a while...
    Three in One - Page 3 34818812
    Three in One - Page 3 35026612

Last edited by desertdweller on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:23 am

Hmmm......... again.  

I think I’m more of a premillennialist, actually.  A point worthy of discussion, me thinks.  

It depends on how you wish to interpret John 16:12ff.

(cont.......)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:29 am

Dan,

So do you believe in a physical return of Christ - where He returns in the same way that He left, as the Angel promised - and that this will happen before the millennium?  If not, and you hold to the millennium coming about through ordinary means, under the dispensation of Christianity, then you might be more of a postie...

Can you describe your premill convictions?

I believe that John 16:12ff is a reference to the coming of Pentecost and the indwelling of the Spirit - which certainly has eschatological implications...

(cont...)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:33 am

I’m pretty sure that John 16:12ff is referring to a Premillennial event.  

In that case, the prophesied Kingdom Come is, indeed, the Second Coming.  No?

Yes, Christians tend to believe that the Pentecost has come and gone.  

I remain unconvinced.  

John is a bit more specific about the Pentecost, than are most Christians.  

I believe that Pentecost, rightly interpreted, is referring to the MoAPS.

It would all make a lot more sense that way. No?

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:43 am

Dan,

Where do you gather that it is referring to a premillennial event?  If your contention is that the coming of the Spirit brings about a change in history, than that is not premillennialism in the classic sense, as premillennialism refers to a physical second coming of Christ as being the inauguration of the millennium.  An outpouring, a further outpouring, or a gradual increase of the Spirit leading to a transformed world is classically called postmillennialism.

(cont...)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:47 am

The fact of the MoAPS will require a reinterpretation of all eschatologies.  No?

There is nothing gradual about a gestalt switch....... it is a binary deal.

That is why we are promulgating the Switch by word of mouth.

(cont......)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 am

Yes, eschatology is usually reflective of the Church’s cultural experience.  This trend can be tracked throughout Church history.  However, the basic outlines of eschatology remain constant.  We still have to take care to be exegetically sound in dealing with Scripture though...

I would that say the “Gestalt switch” was activated by Word of mouth almost 2000 years ago, but it is only accessible to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear...  I do believe that there are epochs though, where major transformations do occur.  The First Great Awakening in America is a recent historical example...

(Cont...)
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:22 am

Switch by word of mouth is a good way to put it. Though I think it's going to be hard to find the words for what's coming.

We, I think need to take care what we reference that has been written down it seems to me to be much of the writings we reference are bent almost beyond recognition.

One of the reasons I try not to concretize is be cause when Progenitor One starts talking to us collectively and individually, we are going to be in for a shock.

Though we may say things differently I have to say I agree with what you have to say. We are indeed still in a premillennial.

Thing is like all religions before, I can not nor do I desire to get every one to think as I do, that is an impossibility, and religionism at it's worst.

There are commonalities in our individual paths. But in the end every one needs to find their own way. If not, then the Progenitor could have just down loaded everything to begin with and be done with all that has come before.

There is some reason for this unique individuation. I have thoughts on this but no one has come near the question.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:25 am

Dan,

May I address some of whoknows objections?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:28 am

Jesus broke the glass ceiling of Judaism.  

Otherwise, nothing will hold a candle to the MoAPS.  

Let’s be more specific, if you wish.  

Do you even know what the MoAPS is?  

Please be specific.  

Does WK have any specific objections? I don’t see them.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:33 am

Dan,

It is the Mother of All Paradigm Shifts.  The destruction of materialism to be replaced by idealism, not simply as a philosophy held to by some, but S a demonstrable inescapable reality.

Close enough?

And yes, Jesus broke the glass ceiling of Pharisaocal judaism, along with all other religions and methods of self-salvation...  But let’s not forget that the entire OT was a foreshadow of Him, as He Himself said. Let’s maintain that, lest we become Gnostics...

Last edited by desertdweller on Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:37 am

dd,

You guessed it.

It will be turning the world inside out and upside down.  

As a literal for instance..... see the Concave Earth Hypotheses..... formerly known as the hollow Earth.  

Yes, and the entire human history foreshadows the MoAPS.  

As in....... who are we?  From whence do we come, and whither do we go?  

Four centuries of scientific atomism, was the best possible detour in our quest for this Truth...... the best possible truth.  

Scientific atomism has made possible the global promulgation of the MoAPS, by word of mouth, or by the social media, as we like to say.  

Working around and through the grey lady will be interesting.

Working around smelly was child’s play, by comparison.

(cont........ )

Last edited by dan on Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:03 am; edited 5 times in total
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:42 am

dan wrote:Does WK have any specific objections? I don’t see them.

I don't have any objections, over all. Though some of the wording I do not find much commonality with. But that's more down to who we are individually. Our subjective filters.

If you will, could you remind use what the MoAPS stands for?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:03 am

Mother of all paradigm shifts.

The sky will implode...... fall on our heads.  

And I’m Chicken Little, wouldn’t you know.  

Basically, the stars are our holographic projection.  

The rabbit hole concept/phenomenon changes everything.

(cont......)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:26 am

All of History finds its meaning and fulfillment in Jesus Christ, the cosmic God-man.  However, it is commonly understood that there are two revelations: special revelation, or speech-act revelation (ie Scripture), and general revelation, or nature/created reality.  The MOaPS you speak of seems to refer to the latter, however, both are intimately bound up with one another and interpret one another...

(Cont...)
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:30 am

Did you happen to watch that video I posted, from Quantum Gravity Research "Emergence Theory: A Layperson's Guide"?

I get the "stars are our holographic projection." I would say that black holes are the projectors.

Could you expand on the rabbit hole concept/phenomenon?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:15 pm

WK,

I don’t happen to believe in black holes.  I believe in persons.  

My take on black holes was covered by my take on the cosmic chirp..... basically PK.  

Apparently I misinterpreted the above excerpt from the contract......

Firstly, the contract was drawn up by John.

Secondly, it was a contract of sale by Joe. It was basically a fire sale, as Joe is under some immediate personal deadlines.

Thirdly, ‘xxx’ refers to the corporate entity acquiring or receiving the equity interest in ‘Black Logo’.

Fourthly, do note the reference to portals.

A more complete excerpt of the contract of sale will be made available in due course.

The next steps in the rollout will be supervised by the ‘xxx’ Corporation.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:38 pm

dan wrote:WK,

I don’t happen to believe in black holes. I believe in persons.

My take on black holes was covered by my take on the cosmic chirp..... basically PK.

LOL All I was responding to is that if there are projectors of any kind they would have to be black hole.

I don't remember what Your "take on the cosmic chirp.....basically PK" was. Sorry I must have been gazing out the window daydreaming that period.

I need to clear some things up about the "Emergence Theory." I think it, like many other things can not be totally dismissed, but.

I do not think we and everything are computer generated. Silly people.

I believe we are indeed beautiful individual infinite beings. What we are becoming, I haven't a clue.
    But you know what, I think we better be getting the Love grove on. It is the center.

Everything else is dross but some how necessary.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 am