Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Three in One - Page 11 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Three in One - Page 11 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Three in One - Page 11 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Three in One - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Three in One - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Three in One - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Three in One - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Three in One - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Three in One - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+19
mion
Course Catalog
Cuan Scott
AtomicBrando
GSB/SSR
Just wandering
Cheguevoblin
Foot Mann
Z
DrZaius
whoknows
@awestruckt
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
GrandCru
jofo
Sign
dan
23 posters

Three in One

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Three in One - Page 11 Empty Three in One

Post by dan Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Here we have a slightly new departure, inspired by desert dweller.

Let’s see what happens.  Hopefully, we’ll come up with a better title.  

This is a slight detour from the Great Distraction in the Sky.  

Yes, I have claimed to be a monist, but it seems that you can’t be a monist and Personalist at the same time.  More technically, we’re talking three persons in one substance.  

There is to be a strong emphasis on history, as inspired by Joachim da Fiore, where Disclosure leads us into the age of the Spirit.  

Folks who don’t buy into this Metanarrative are welcome to argue against it, but they are not welcome to be continually advocating some alternative or for nothing.  

Personalism is the name of this Game.  

All other gamers are invited to state their games, but game elsewhere.  Thanks for the understanding.  

I hope that this will reduce the confusion in these parts.

And I do hope and trust to have the continued understanding of Cyrellys.  If an open mind is not to lead to nihilism, we must respect the personal nature of mind and of mind’s ‘objects’.  

There are several artifacts that need pointing out...... specific links will be given later.......

The mnemonic

The earlier blogs and websites.  

The abortive BPWiki..... it should be resurrected, in due course.

KWF and the Chronicles

There are various YouTube channels, which might be pointed to.

Etc.......

We must respect other persons, at all times.  

We must respect others’ opinion, as long as those opinions may be cogently argued, and that includes arguing that said opinions deserve the label of being a better BPWH.  And, by the way, that mnemonic is for best possible world hypothesis.  

SR,

Hang in there, please.  

Let me say, however, that there is no outside.  smelly is as near to the outside as you are liable to see in this world.  The outside is parasitic upon the inside, as you may see, pretty clearly in this case.  

What we so faciley refer to as the ‘objective’ is actually the intersubjective.  That is the sense in which I am a monist.  The Monad is the One substance in which all persons reside.  All persons are equal, but, historically, three persons stand out.  In the patriarchal nomenclature of the historian, Joachim da Fiore, we have the age of the father, the age of the son, and the age of the spirit, aka the Aquarian age.    

10:10.........

To inaugurate the Aquarian age, we have TSA, which was just to provide an excuse for the grey lady to clamber aboard.  Following that will be tsa2&3, in that order.  However, it would be more accurate to name it tla3.  This is where J&K come into the picture.  As I have previously mentioned, tla3 is a cover operation, unbeknownst to both j and k, (as was tsa1), but not entirely unbeknownst to the church.  This is what I hear from a sometimes unreliable source.  Seeing is believing, as we say in the disclosure world.  I’m not sure what tsa2 is supposed to be.  tsa2 and tla3 might be the same, for all I know.  Grant may be better informed on this matter.  

Tonight, there will be a three hour Rabbit Hole meeting, with host Grant Cameron, 8-11pm/EDT..... https://zoom.us/j/387693722 . I plan to be there.  

The roll out for tla3 was in Colorado.  I did not attend.  Neither did J or K.  I have received no further information about it.  OM is to be the site for the next phase.  Some links are to be offered, but they are not available, as yet.  The overriding issue is between the physical and the metaphysical aspects of the rattling cage and any associated phenomena, ie, to what degree is this a portal phenomenon?

11:50.........

Sign,

I see that you had a question for me, as to the source of the BPWH........

The source is just my own imagination.  I have never claimed otherwise.   I have never claimed to be a channel or contactee of any sort.  I have only claimed to be an ‘expert’, ie. a former drip under pressure.  

I pursue truth in the only way I know how, ie. logically.  

Science claims to have a hegemony on truth.  I dispute that claim.  

I even dispute their claim to a hegemony on empirical truth.  

The only claim that I might vouchsafe to science is their claim to analytic truth, which I see as an empty claim, since they have no analysand, if I have stated that properly.  

The analysand of personalism is persons, as the analysand of atomism is atoms.  

Persons are the only things in themselves, to paraphrase Kant. All else is derivative therefrom.  

Deists and pantheists, among others, disagree.  

Persons, unlike atoms, do not, cannot, just swerve in the void.  

Persons can hardly exist apart from other persons.  

We are social beings.  There is a hard to define milieu of persons.  The best existing theory of this milieu is provided by panentheism.  

Unless you are an atomist, the only other alternative is pantheism.  Pantheism has no explanatory power.  It can only accept what is.  

Panentheism provides a transcendental dimension.  It provides a vantage from which to critique the world.  It provides a vantage from which to postulate the BPWH.  That is what I have done.  No more.... no less.  

However, if this is, indeed, the BPWH, then all critique is futile.  

A paradox.  

Yes, but it is a paradox we can live with.  It is a paradox that most of us agree to take upon ourselves..... and share.  

We find freedom in our imagination and poetry, and in imagining God’s Kingdom on Earth.  

Yes, many have tried to storm the gates of that heaven.  

But when we finally get to that Gate, we turn around and realize that our sojourn to that point was, at least, half the fun.  Enjoy.......

smelly has crossed that Jordan.  He curses me for not taking the plunge....... so does the Princess.  Don’t worry about me, I’m just admiring the view.  I have seen life from both sides, now.  

Fear not.  Disclosure is at hand.  It may not be quite what we expected, but it will suffice unto the day.  

You may not treasure your innocence.  Allow me to, vicariously.  This is our childhood’s end, children.... suffer the children to come unto me.  

smelly calls us muppets, derogatorily.  There is no derogation in God’s Kingdom.... not even for smelly.  

I have spoken of our very worst fear.  This is the chyu situation.  I told the Princess that our biggest problem was that we have no problems.  

She looked me in the eye.  I blinked.  

We cannot blink.  

Yes, some were chosen.  Even I was chosen.  Now, all are chosen.  If I have any message, that is my only one.  

Yes, we do circle back to tribalism.  That is from whence we came.

The very last tribalism, on this side, is to be witnessed on the hills of Judaea.  

Come down, out of the hills.  We goyim do not have cooties.  

Is there an or else?  Yes.  Ask Harvey.  

All that’s left is........ me, too......

(cont......)
    RunningBull
    RunningBull

Three in One - Page 11 Empty Re: Three in One

Post by RunningBull Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:38 am

@hobbit: Man that is hyper interesting. You're hitting every sync I could've imagined and more. My cohort in cracking the proverbial easter eggs in 'reality' is much better versed in the information you are so kindly sharing. I'll relay to him and see what he has to say. My spidey senses are tingling and I always felt there was something very interesting and powerful about the winter solstice in particular. I'll see what he has to say and see if I can share some with you.

What I do know at least from my own research is that 'twins' are very important. Its just they've been encoded with, like you said, the religious nonsense that we've all probably come to scoff at. A lot of the research and understanding of reality for me and my 'co-researchers' have come from downloading and diving deep into consciousness. I'm curious in what way have you come to find the things you have?

@smelly: Birds can sing all they want, a true magician observes where they are flying.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:07 am

There is no such thing as true magicians muppet.

There are only Human Beings.

Have funz.
    RunningBull
    RunningBull

Post by RunningBull Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:24 am

smelly wrote:There is no such thing as true magicians muppet.

Have funz.
    Beliefs structure reality, keep believing Smile
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:16 am

RB,

Maybe you should give me a ring....... 443799seventwoohone.........
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:34 am

RunningBull wrote:
    smelly wrote:There is no such thing as true magicians muppet.

Have funz.
    Beliefs structure reality, keep believing Smile

Beliefs and concepts occlude reality.

We are the only thing here now muppet.

Smile, you are on candid camera.
    RunningBull
    RunningBull

Post by RunningBull Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:50 am

@smelly: Intersting point. In a way, we're both right. How did you come to your conclusion?

@dan: I'll definitely be giving you a call once I have time.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:32 am

RunningBull wrote:
    @smelly: Birds can sing all they want, a true magician observes where they are flying.

A true magician deciphers their songs and then sings along.

Catch up.

Have fun!
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:43 am

RunningBull wrote:@hobbit: Man that is hyper interesting. You're hitting every sync I could've imagined and more. My cohort in cracking the proverbial easter eggs in 'reality' is much better versed in the information you are so kindly sharing. I'll relay to him and see what he has to say. My spidey senses are tingling and I always felt there was something very interesting and powerful about the winter solstice in particular. I'll see what he has to say and see if I can share some with you.

What I do know at least from my own research is that 'twins' are very important. Its just they've been encoded with, like you said, the religious nonsense that we've all probably come to scoff at. A lot of the research and understanding of reality for me and my 'co-researchers' have come from downloading and diving deep into consciousness. I'm curious in what way have you come to find the things you have?

A cohort is useless.

Have fun muppet!

AP version 5.0. He turned into a running bull now.

Bwahahaha

Pkisfake
    Pkisfake

Post by Pkisfake Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:00 am

I am here...
    I am there ...
    I was...
    I wasnt...
    I am...
    I am not...
    I am none of this… And all of it simultaneously always.

I AM love... I am you… You are me...now was interactively made for us... but doesn't exist at all.
    https://youtu.be/l2q_-xN2N54
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:03 am

Magic Bananas!
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:07 pm

Dan, do reconsider the utility of the set of all possible beliefs that are limited by physics (laws of physics) in constructor theory (in the emergent physics of consciousness).

Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:19 pm

RunningBull wrote:@smelly: Intersting point. In a way, we're both right. How did you come to your conclusion?

Because I am not confused and understand nothing.
    RunningBull
    RunningBull

Post by RunningBull Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:23 pm

smelly wrote:
    RunningBull wrote:@smelly: Intersting point. In a way, we're both right. How did you come to your conclusion?

Because I am not confused and understand nothing.

Mmm, paradoxes, food for the soul.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:54 am

RunningBull,

You have two horns, lets call them antennae?

There is a detectable duality of spin flows ( I say flows as that is how it is personally detectable by moving my rods in direction as I attune to them)

I detect a matrix, a permanent never moving matrix, and that brought months of headaches to come to terms with, after all I am TOLD that this planet is spinning and hurtling along in nothing at great speed.

The ATTUNEMENT is critical, to whatever one desires to attune to, as all information is available, so I began to attune to the matrix.

We are akin to radios, and are capable of attuning to whatever We so desire, but have been persuaded to only attune to very limiting
    frequencies, I appear to have the ability to focus upon whatever instantly, and can switch rapidly.

The comprehension of this led to much ground to go over and over again.

If one can focus clearly on one channel as such , then whatever information You seek finds You.

This is where Tesla excelled, and a hero of mine TT Brown.

Brown was a master at leaving clues , right under every ones noses clues , but You will only see them if You recognise how He and tesla were able to access the matrix.

We all do it via dreaming, but some whilst fully awake, many try to utilise drugs, but the focus is then via the drugs channels as such.

There is a SYSTEM that is within all, as all is in that system, therefore most are blind to it, and then create a separate god/s to overcome their inability to comprehend the system, and worship such .

This thread is three in one.

There is one solid universe, where all We perceive is playing out on the geometric faces of the perfectly packed solid crystalline universe, a memory empowered by a duality of spin.

hobbit
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:53 am

hobbit,

stop blowing my fucking mind bro.

Seriously awesome thoughts. Thank you so much.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:23 pm

GrandCru wrote:hobbit,

stop blowing my fucking mind bro.

Seriously awesome thoughts. Thank you so much.

Sorry, I didn't intend to do that to You.

It is difficult to come to terms with a solid universe when all our  indoctrinations have been of this empty universe assumptions.

You then also have to come to terms with everything ( You included) as been local memory bubbles of information, with all such bubbles been within ever larger self similar.

All We experience is the memory bubble of this planet, where so called living entities are within their own local bubble that has independance to that of the planet.

But in a solid universe every point is in instant contact with all other points.

Then You have to come to terms with the apparent movement of planets and stars etc.

It is not what is inside the bubbles that is displacing in location , it is the bubble ( this is the method of so called flying saucers) the illusion is movement of the objects, but to all inside the bubble there is no movement affect.
    All such bubbles are time machines, as such.

If You create a strong enough bubble to displace in/out of the dominant bubbles , then near instant displacement to any where or time is available.

The method is how coccoliths operate.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=coccoliths&FORM=IARRTH&ufn=Coccolith&stid=a24d58eb-37ea-487a-cc16-b5dbef569fe1&cbn=EntityAnswer&cbi=0&FORM=IARRTH

hobbit
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx42lrkYgmo&t=169s

Scale.

As above, so below.

Your consciousness field is exactly self similar to this, a duality of spin enabling You to be.

Hobbit
    RunningBull
    RunningBull

Post by RunningBull Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:58 pm

@Hobbit:
    You've basically come to the same point I've reached but in a very articulate way. The one difficulty I have is focus. I will focus myself as best I can and sometimes end up in terrible places haha.

A few weeks ago I managed to get a download after a trippy dream with UFOs in the sky writing messages. I woke up with this message "9 9 9", something like 9 keys, 9 doors, 9 (maybe forces?). My mind was blowing up, first time I was able to dive into something and come back with info without the aid of other things. I was using a "focus" chant I'd created that I do before falling asleep.

Can you make anything of 999? Any info?
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:53 am

RunningBull,
    https://owlcation.com/humanities/The-Muses-The-Nine-Muses-Goddesses-of-Greek-Mythology

And there You are with nine posts.

I detect nine parallel lines.
    Each one carries it's own content.
    Where nine such cross multiple sets of nine lines in Fibonacci numbers about a central point, they dance there content towards and away from that central point.

Place Your altar, or omphalos stone there.

IF You can focus (attune) to their content, then anything You ask will be sent.

http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/norse-mythology.php?deity=NINE-WORLDS

The branches of trees are antennae, as are their roots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs6thDMY1hM
    hobbit
    RunningBull
    RunningBull

Post by RunningBull Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:24 am

hobbit wrote:RunningBull,
    https://owlcation.com/humanities/The-Muses-The-Nine-Muses-Goddesses-of-Greek-Mythology

And there You are with nine posts.

I detect nine parallel lines.
    Each one carries it's own content.
    Where nine such cross multiple sets of nine lines in Fibonacci numbers about a central point, they dance there content towards and away from that central point.

Place Your altar, or omphalos stone there.

IF You can focus (attune) to their content, then anything You ask will be sent.

http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/norse-mythology.php?deity=NINE-WORLDS

The branches of trees are antennae, as are their roots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs6thDMY1hM
    hobbit

Good lawd, your post led me to this:

https://www.goldennumber.net/fibonacci-24-pattern/
    cwallatruth

Post by cwallatruth Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:52 am

The other night I had a synesthesia-like experience where I concluded that if empathy had a result, it would be a fractal
    RunningBull
    RunningBull

Post by RunningBull Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:41 am

Speaking of 3, 6, 9 and the fibonacci sequence

Surprised no one mentioned that the two sets of inverse 12 digital roots create a matrix of 3-digit cells delimited by 3, 6, and 9 (terminator) every 4th place..

Not only does the content of each cell reduce to { 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5} in order, but the cell reductions are also inverse of the other row., totally to 9.

See below:

{1 1 2} 3 {5 8 4} 3 {7 1 8} 9
    {8 8 7} 6 {4 1 5} 6 {2 8 1} 9.

cell reduction:
    4 8 7
    5 1 2. Recognize the pattern? Its the doubling data set {1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5}, and it
    —– —- — continues in the next 24 digits perfectly.
    9 9 9
    1st 24-digits 6 cells: {4, 8, 7, 5, 1, 2} 2nd set {4, 8, 7, 5, 1, 2} and so on, ad infinitum.
    cwallatruth

Post by cwallatruth Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:59 am

does this location mean anything to anyone?

Ackling Dyke, Nr Sixpenny Handley, Dorset
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:08 am

cwallatruth wrote:does this location mean anything to anyone?

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2018/acklingdyke/acklingdyke2018a.html
    hobbit

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:08 am

cwallatruth wrote:does this location mean anything to anyone?

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2018/acklingdyke/acklingdyke2018a.html
    hobbit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:24 pm