Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:22 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:03 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
WakingUpToReality
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
kevin
yohansmittenbergIII
DrZaius
Ancient Astronaut
Cybereye
Cheguevoblin
@awestruckt
ohno
painterdoug
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
dan
jofo
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

nice to be back to our regularly scheduled programming

if only eric were here...i miss him, his perspective and contribution
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:01 pm

Whoa, hobbit,

May the one of us who is without beliefs be the first one to cast stones.  

My friend...... and anyone who disagrees with you must be indoctrinated....... brain washed.  

But we have one implicit admission on your part....... your universal system is not necessarily the best possible system.  

Anytime you wish to declare your system to be the best possible, feel free to so declare, but, in the meantime, will you not grant me the latitude to hope for the very best?  Or are you hereby banishing hope?  

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.....?

Besides the fact that your system will dish out our just desserts, to the last milligram, what else is there going for it, or is that quite sufficient, on your estimation?  

It sounds rather like a zero sum game.  It sounds like a very well-oiled karma machine.  

Is there no possibility of win-win?  

And there is something about karma....... there is just no way that you can share karma....... but what is love that cannot be shared?  

Is this a design flaw in your system, or do you relish seeing your enemies gnash their teeth?  Really, hobbit?  

I sure hope we can do better than this.  

Have you never forgiven anyone, in your life?  That would be cheating the system, wouldn’t it?  Really, hobbit?  

You do sound more than a bit like the ‘royals’ that I know.  

The Monad of the BPW is a well-oiled love machine. All the hate gets boiled off, and all we are left with is the great love attractor, in the sky. Am I a besotted fool just to imagine such a thing?

But, no, it’s better than that........

All those boiling emotions of hate get recycled into the electric dynamo in the sky. Even our squeals may be repurposed.

(cont......)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Dan,

few agree with Me, many disagree.

Many are indoctrinated.

https://quran.com/24/35
    Some have glimpsed the truth...

Due to the many believing , it is like been alone in a sea of those who agree with each other.

Thus a choice of joining the gang, or been an outcast, which would Your jesus have taken?

You will have to reveal who Your royals are, or at least who they say they are.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKo1xeliaVk
    These are from Liverpool...

Without disclosure of the system, and how to best utilise that system, the herd will march on blindly following the piper over the cliff edge, as they march to the tune they know( forgive them for they could not know)
    The tune is rigged ( We should be hearing solfeggio) but the tune is equalised to control the herd.

The pictures are digitalised to put in information unseen by the eyes.

Some beings clearly know the system??

hobbit
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:49 pm

I have no fear or prejudices,
    There is no need for any creator, this is a totally interactive universe where You reap as You sew.

///

I pretty much live by this , however even this, as many other axioms seems flawed.

does a mother standing on the sidewalk with her children "reap " the ill deeds of the drunk driver that goes onto the curb and kills them? she will never recover from this loss for the remainder of her days.

well of course, we can go on

all our beliefs and theories are wracked with contradictions. and one must make peace with this fact. the human being is designed this way, and if it wasn't, it would have done away with these inconsistencies by now for the many great minds prior have pondered these same problems.

my advise to myself and to others is simply, be kind, understanding , loving and forgiving to yourself as well as all others be they high or low in your or societies opinion.

this is the only path I see worth taking. thats why I'm not concerned with being a winner here ,or any other place for that matter.

I'm not egoless by any means, I'm ego aware, as OSHO would say

the most dangerous person in our society is the one who wants for nothing.

@awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:47 pm

“The Monad of the BPW is a well-oiled love machine. All the hate gets boiled off, and all we are left with is the great love attractor, in the sky.All those boiling emotions of hate get recycled into the electric dynamo in the sky.”

Stopped me in my tracks when I read this. I saw this very process in my spirit yesterday, only to read this today. I was walking along in a crowd and out of the blue felt the weight of intense negativity. I then received a “thought picture” of receiving inputs of emotion but rather than being limited to holding and feeling them as-is, of being able to transmute them and then release them as transformed. I had some participation in this transformation—the product came out symbolically, like little heart balloons that would float up into the sky, smiley face emojis, and rainbow rays I could direct at people.

I am a Personalist Jesus-freak thru and thru, and sometimes I wonder why I’m on this board but then “synchronicities” like this happen, so I stick around. hmmm. I’m learning to “see” in this other more symbolic realm and it’s pretty amazing as it’s happening. Just wanted to share....
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:07 pm

hobbit and Doug,

If we inhabit a suboptimal world, sub specie aeternitas, I have to wonder why we chose this one.  And for whom is the BPW reserved?  Well, better luck next time, sports fans.  

The best possible God, at this time, would be the least intrusive, up until the point of global disclosure.  Many suppose a deus absconditus.  There would hardly be a difference.  

There is no reason for any individual to think twice, to second guess themselves, at this point.  There will either be a MoAPS or not.  There is no rush evidently.  No need to beat yourself up about it.  You will remain in the BPW, regardless.  Carry on, in other words.  

Royals.......?  All I know is a Princess, sorry.  I must be on the wrong continent.  

Nunia,

Thanks. Well, I guess that some get it and some don’t. Rest assured that the MoAPS will come at the best possible time. That we are not privy to that knowledge........ I think we should be grateful...... give faith a chance.

(cont........)
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:45 pm

sail on sports fans..

i hear the great lady is sitting on round two of a serving of disclosure , and more film and footage a comin

d
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:35 am

Nunia.binus wrote:“The Monad of the BPW is a well-oiled love machine. All the hate gets boiled off, and all we are left with is the great love attractor, in the sky.All those boiling emotions of hate get recycled into the electric dynamo in the sky.”

Stopped me in my tracks when I read this. I saw this very process in my spirit yesterday, only to read this today. I was walking along in a crowd and out of the blue felt the weight of intense negativity. I then received a “thought picture” of receiving inputs of emotion but rather than being limited to holding and feeling them as-is, of being able to transmute them and then release them as transformed. I had some participation in this transformation—the product came out symbolically, like little heart balloons that would float up into the sky, smiley face emojis, and rainbow rays I could direct at people.

I am a Personalist Jesus-freak thru and thru, and sometimes I wonder why I’m on this board but then “synchronicities” like this happen, so I stick around. hmmm. I’m learning to “see” in this other more symbolic realm and it’s pretty amazing as it’s happening. Just wanted to share....

Sometimes I see "Jesus freaks" and think about how happy they often are, how at one with their belief.

But then I see countless starving humans, and think of how and where is this Jesus for them?
    Where is this Jesus when a drunk driver mounts the pavement and kills children?

I have this odd unique sense that lets Me detect the field about all of independent life forms,
    I think of it in terms of a radio /antennae system where one can tune into it.
    None of this is in the limited sight sense humans have, so it is invisible, so most humans are akin to been blind to this.

I am often told to leave churches and cathedrals whilst doing this, more than often told I am doing the devils work.

But what I am actually doing may be for the other team, as such?

The field We are within is both chargeable and depletable, and I can detect this and measure the field radius about anyone/anything.

Our happy clappy Jesus freaks show detectable measure of charging up whilst in churches and cathedrals, and is why I [posted about the holy spirit.
    The churches and cathedrals are fabulous buildings FITTED exactly to the matrix that the holy spirit (consciousness) flows upon.

What I am about is comprehending this universal creative system, not been lazy and off loading the immense complexity of it all onto some deity that must be all powerful.
    I take full responsibility onto myself for sticking to this, as lonely and outcast as I become.

There is only the truth, and it is useless lying to oneself, as I have had chats with My eternal self, and it is our eternal selves that I consider humans have tuned into and then thought of such as Jesus or God because their EGO memory field BELIEVES so strongly that such exists.

All is one, and it's far better than We have ever been allowed to know.
    hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:34 am

Ok, hobbit, you are an animist/pantheist/vitalist.......

We, jesus freaks, are personalists.  

I do not deny the existence of animals.  You deny the existence of persons, as being anything other than over-evolved, overweening animals.  I disagree.  

You suppose that the difference between sentience and sapience is only a matter of degree.  I disagree.  

Creation necessarily entails sapience.  We are co-Creators.  Animals are not.  You suppose that there is no difference in kind between bees constructing a hive, and humans constructing the United Nations building, for instance.  I’m sorry, I disagree.  

And what is the difference.......?

Killing a human can be murder.  Under no circumstances may killing an animal be construed as murder.  Is this simply a matter of semantics?  It could be, but I think not.  A personalist believes it is a matter of ontology.  

If you do not understand this distinction, hobbit, then you do not deserve to be considered human.  There are sociopaths in positions of power who share your lack of distinction.  I believe that they should be assassinated.  Are you a potential sociopath?  You may be.  

Somehow, hobbit, we humans are created in the image of the Source. Animals are not. A creature could not fathom this distinction. We are not creatures. We are co-Creators.

Nothing can come between us and God...... not a priest, not an angel, not a superman, not even a supercomputer...... sorry, hobbit.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:06 am

Dan,

All is one.

We are no different to any other creation, it's simply how the coding has evolved.

Bees will have been here far longer than humans.

We have had swallows nest in our barn, they fly half way around this planet at months old.
    salmon swim back thousands of miles to the exact point they were created.

It's information in ever increasing fields , and each creation radios out for the desired information it requires, to be .

An oak tree seed does not grow out of the ground, it replicates into the ground, and up into atmosphere.
    The replication is empowered by consciousness that compounds relative to the desired information to be an oak tree.

Everything in creation is utterly dependant on the ever imploding flows of consciousness enabling the replication to occur.
    The switching rate this occurs is not apparent to our limited senses, but countless times what We term as a second no-thing exists, then memory is resetting, variations in this cause ageing.

As We age , our consciousness field decreases, and I can detect this with ease.
    Young children have copious amounts generally 55 radius about themselves that they utilise to expand to full replication.
    My fingers are not moving on this keyboard, they are displacing in time relative to information been sent via the field about myself via our two processors called brains.
    the brains do not hold any information, it is all in the consciousness field We exist within.
    All animals and plant forms are detectable exactly the self same, humans have the largest field diameters about them.
    horses and cattle have fairly large fields also.

Unless You know a system, |You cannot fix any problems that may occur, You may tamper and get lucky.

Humans have huge storage of consciousness, and it's takeable.

What do You think You are doing when You consume plants or animals?

I am not a hypocrite, so I can understand other beings needs.

hobbit

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:28 am

hobbit,

Well, you disqualify yourself from humankind.  

I don’t now why you would choose to hang out at OMF.  I would suggest that you are out of place.  

I am sure there are others, here, who share your ontology.  Many ufologists, subscribe to Darwinism.  They suppose that we should worship Extraterrestrials, as is if they were our Creators, as many suppose they are.  

I am not one of those, hobbit.  My mission is to disabuse such UFO/Darwinists of any such notions.  If you would like to be the poster child for such, then stick around.  Otherwise, hobbit, you might wish to decamp.  

My mission is to demonstrate the error of UFO/Darwinism.

The New York Times, in buying into the Tom DeLonge story, was, deliberately or not, buying into UFO/Darwinism. And then I believe the plot thickens.

Behind Tom, stands Scientology and elements of the Mormon Church. It is not clear where Joe Firmage stands. I suspect that he has thrown his hat in with the UFO/Darwinists. It is the default position amongst the nuts&bolts contingent, and Joe is decidedly one of those.

(cont.......)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:25 am

Dan,

You sound like any religious cult.

Your either with us, or not.

I am in no camp, no believer in Darwin or UFO , I am simply reporting as is detectable.

If You simply wish to preach Your belief to a congregation of followers , then I sure will "decamp"

But as this is called...

THE OPEN MINDS FORUM.

I will simply keep reporting upon how nature operates.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:47 am

hobbit,

I’m sorry, I will contest your claim to be reporting facts, without benefit of belief.  

If there are any ‘facts’ in or about the world, they must be material facts.  Yours are not.  Come on, hobbit, you are not even able to make it out of the starting gate for any philosophical argument.  

Are you sure you are in the right league?

I am afraid that I let Eric get away with this sort of nonsense for too long.  He was grandfathered into the forum.  Unless he can change his tune, he will be grandfathered right back out.  

Anyway, hobbit, I’m an immaterialist, so there simply are no facts to be reported by you, or anyone else.  

In other words, I do not subscribe to the correspondence theory of truth (CorTT).  I’m a coherentist, pure and simple.  I subscribe to the CohTT.   You’d better start studying, or you wil be eating the dust.  

Anyway, back to the politics by the Lake........

There is going to be an unholy alliance between everyone who does not accept the simple logic of the BPWH.  There simply is no other logic to be had..... very sorry, sports fans.  There is actually no sport here, unless you enjoy seeing heathens being eaten by logic.  

Even Kevin Alber is going over to the dark side, which is exactly where Joe, Tom, Hal and the New York Times are headed.  I can hardly wait.  

Let me hasten to point out that even the Princess is a heathen, by BPW standards.  Footmann.......?  He has a job to perform.  

Your claim to stand alone is patently false, as was pointed out to you by 99. I am the one who, by definition, stands alone. Others may choose to stand beside me, but they can hardly claim to stand by me.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:23 am; edited 5 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:50 am

Hobbit, there are many at Bill Ryan's Project Avalon Forum that share your ontological beliefs. You would be preaching to the choir if you posted there.
    It's a great forum, btw. A lot of good people there.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:17 am

Dan any update on Kevin, the grove etc

seems was the talk and then disappeared
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:22 am

99 wrote:Hobbit, there are many at Bill Ryan's Project Avalon Forum that share your ontological beliefs. You would be preaching to the choir if you posted there.
    It's a great forum, btw. A lot of good people there.

I have one of My banned medals from there, many years ago.

Some people think rocks are just rocks, I know this planet is alive, and kicking.

Prove it prove it cried the sceptic.
    Prove God exists sceptic.

I can demonstrate to anyone anywhere exactly that which is detectable.
    hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:37 am

Doug,

I think I just answered your question about the politics at the Lake, above.  As for the Grove, it has reverted back to a meet up of Jack&co. The dark side is licking its wounds.  

hobbit,

Ok, progress.......

You now admit that your vital force is no more provable than God, from a scientific perspective.  

Nunia,

You are right.  I had almost forgotten.  KA was to have been our spear.  Our spear appears to have been blunted, down by the Lake.  Well, at least we won’t have to find a place for him to sleep at night.  

back to hobbit..........

Once you surrender the mantel of facticity, you are throwing yourself upon the mercy of the coherentists. Toward heathen beliefs, we show no mercy. In this context, heathens are merely sociopaths.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:55 am; edited 3 times in total
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:38 am

KA = "the spear" or is that a different K?
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:50 am

dan wrote:
    So, here, sports fans, is the final correct answer to the Princess’ question.......

It was Mary who created/severed time at 0 AD, by giving birth to El Niño in Bethlehem.  Why?  Because she so loved the World.  This series of questions is the Portal, to end all portals.  Yes, Princess?

Dan,

Have you passed your answer off with the Princess? What does she think of your answer? Is it your answer or is this the answer she gave you? If she agrees that this is the answer then how could she be considered a Heathen in the BPW?
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:56 am

https://phys.org/news/2018-01-x-rays-reveal-chirality-swirling-electric.html

This world, this galaxy, You.....are consequences of chirality.

Trees and plants are masters of chirality, they reverse their northern and southern hemispheres around the timing of the equinoxes ( 45 degrees to N/S).

Chirality is , left and right , and nature uses spin chirality.
    So do You.
    Plants utilise this to create a reverse field of so called gravity, thus water falls to the upper reaches of trees.
    Some sensitive humans hug trees as they feel this.

Our megalithic ancestors used tree trunks in building local portals, where circles of upside down tree trunks locally reversed the dominant implosion.
    https://www.explorenorfolkuk.co.uk/seahenge.html
    55 oak stumps surrounding the central one?

Jesus with 12 disciples=13.

Even Arron had a rod cut whilst in bud in the ark of the covenant.

A tree in bud is in reverse dual field operation.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:03 am

Ackbar,

I’ve already pointed out that Aliyah rejects my answer.  She has accepted a challenge to arm wrestling, but has not set a date.  

...... hobbit......

Any time you wish to concede, be my guest.  In the meantime we continue with the logic of the BPWH.......

3:10.........

Do you worship the God of Fibonacci?  

I like Fibonacci.  He is an intellectual cousin of Mandelbrot.  Mandelbrot would be my God, but Jesus got there first.  Jesus has seniority.  

But you prove my point, hobbit.......

Fibonacci is clearly on speaking terms with the mathematical Muse, perhaps Sophia herself. That makes Fibonacci in the image of Wisdom. No animal can be imagined as such. No? That makes us special. That’s why it is logically impossible to murder an animal. Yes?

(cont......)
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:18 am

Dan,

I like the answer you provided, but I still think there is more there.

Could Kairos also be finding our True Will, Pure Will, or the will of God?  Finding our Personal Legend and living our lives to achieve that Legend?

Could not + 0 represent discovering our True Will and then living such that we do not add or subtract anything to our lives to distract us from living in Kairos, or living out our True Will?

The Princess also asked, "If time is so important, why don't we know who, what, where, why, or how it is."

Perhaps this is somehow related to True Will in the sense that we can't find our True Will because we never lost it. Our True Will is always manifesting reality as we know it. Any specific manifestation of our will isn't exclusively our True Will because we always remain our true authentic self no matter what we are willing.

When you have the chance, pass my theory on to the Princess. I'm curious to see what she has to say about it. Thanks.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:29 am

dan wrote:Ackbar,

I’ve already pointed out that Aliyah rejects my answer.  She has accepted a challenge to arm wrestling, but has not set a date.  

...... hobbit......

Any time you wish to concede, be my guest.  In the meantime we continue with the logic of the BPWH.......

3:10.........

Do you worship the God of Fibonacci?  

I like Fibonacci.  He is an intellectual cousin of Mandelbrot.  Mandelbrot would be my God, but Jesus got there first.  Jesus has seniority.  

But you prove my point, hobbit.......

Fibonacci is clearly on speaking terms with the mathematical Muse, perhaps Sophia herself.  That makes Fibonacci in the image of Wisdom.  No animal can be imagined as such.  No?  That makes us special.  That’s why it is logically impossible to murder an animal.  Yes?

(cont......)

I don't worship anything but the truth.
    Fibonacci goes way back before any Jesus in the vedas.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Fibonacci+Sequence+in+Nature&&view=detail&mid=0E744DC489FF3A0829030E744DC489FF3A082903&&FORM=VRDGAR

When I first detected the Fibonacci sequence I was finding, I had never heard of it.
    When I began to research it, I nearly flipped.

hobbit
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:56 am

Dan,

"Concede"
    Hobbit anthem......
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUTXb-ga1fo

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:11 pm

You worship the truth.  

Jesus claimed to be the way, the truth and the life.  

I believe him.  The truth is not an object.   You would be an idolator, if it were.  The truth is something interpersonal.   If we do not include our Creator in our definition of truth, it is merely subjective and personal.

I merely claim to be the historically, singular incarnation of the Truth.  You may worship me if you like, but I use my singularity to point out that truth can only be interpersonal.  You cannot worship me without worshiping yourself and the rest of humanity.  

Murder is tantamount to theocide, in other words.  

I am merely using ufology as political base of operations..... as a starting point.  

Ufologists, many unwilling, will be my captive audience, nonetheless.  

They are sitting on the evidence that will be the demise of scientific materialism.  Such will be the death of the CorTT.  Long live the CohTT.  

The implosion of scientific materialism will create a tremendous intellectual vacuum.  It should be fairly obvious that the BPWH is the only philosophical system that can replace it.  

I am just waiting for someone to attempt to refute that assertion..... to make my day.

The logic behind my assertion is excruciatingly simple.......

With ufos, we must accept either the ETH or the UTH...... the ultraterrestrial hypothesis. It is fairly easy to refute the ETH. That leaves us with the paranormal, parapsychology, anomalous and uncorrelated phenomena. If we reject ontological dualism as incoherent, we are left with immaterialism.

Immaterialism = interpersonal idealism. I rest my case.

(cont.......)
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:41 pm

my portrait of Robert Bigelow

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 37 Robert14

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:02 pm