Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:34 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:48 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 3 Empty The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz

Post by Admin Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 3 Euler210

(Thread Post Setup on Behalf of GarzParz, Enjoy!)

GARZPARZ: Morality is a just a shadow of right action. Right action isn’t the highest degree of morality any more than agapè is the highest degree of love. When you understand and are able to act from right action, morality is no longer necessary; it’s instantly obsolete and discarded.

This is at the heart of the Bhagavad Gita.

Arjuna, as a moral creature, throws down his weapon and refuses to launch a war.

As he, I threw my arms down and refused to fight.

Krishna converts him to a creature of right action by freeing him from delusion and Arjuna takes up his weapon and launches the war.

This is what I have realized also. I found a sword inside as well. I’m at war now, not within. I’m not always nice and peaceful. Of course it is a story always happening. Right action has nothing to do with right or wrong, good or evil, naughty or nice. It is without altruism or compassion. Morality is the set of rules and regulations that you use to navigate through life when you’re still trying to steer your ship rather than let it follow the flow.

Go with the flow always, you can’t fight it. I am overcome.

Happiness, Compassion are dream concepts for an ego trying to realize itself, but self can’t know no-self.

I would make a good assassin with this understanding, no thanks Wink

The owl of this world loves to live in the ruins of love.” - Polynation - Sufi I song

ADMIN NOTE: See more of Garzparz posts at Dan Smiths thread. Special Guest Forum.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 3 Empty Re: The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:53 am

Why do I write?

I love it. I’m not trying to say anything in particular other than documenting the experience and connections. I’m not trying to change the world, I’m giving life and expression to the potential.

Also...Stoics advocated the practice of journaling, not so much for the activity itself as for the moments of reflection.

As you write down your thoughts, fears, and hopes you offer yourself a chance to look inward and examine your inner thoughts.

“It is possible to curb your arrogance,
    to overcome pleasure and pain,
    to rise above your ambition, and
    to not be angry with stupid and
    ungrateful people – yes, even to
    care for them.”

— Marcus Aurelius

Ironic Commodus, his son, was a playboy. To each his own.

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 3 Empty Re: The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:23 am

Are we willing to do as the Sufis do, to drop our names and labels, our differences?

“The Light is one,
    the lampshades are many
    Define and narrow me,
    you starve yourself of yourself
    Nail me down in a box of cold words,
    that box is your coffin

I am not a Christian,
    not a Jew,
    not a Hindu,
    not a Zoroastrian
    I am not a Muslim
    I do not belong to any land,
    or to any known or unknown sea
    Nature cannot own or claim me,
    nor can Heaven
    My birthplace is placelessness
    I am that cat, this stone, no one
    I have thrown duality away like an old dishrag”

— Jalaluddin Rumi
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:21 am

“I can't afford to let my logical approach to theology be prejudiced by religious dogma. But...I'm a respecter of all faiths, among peoples everywhere.”

- Chris Langan

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:42 am

All faith has the same source...Truth.

They can be discarded as the husks they are, when one is ready.

I don’t respect ignorance or cowardice.

I’ll always point they way to the Self.

You can quote me on that.
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:19 pm

Another quote from Langan:

"I believe in the theory of evolution, but I believe as well in the allegorical truth of creation theory. In other words, I believe that evolution, including the principle of natural selection, is one of the tools used by God to create mankind. Mankind is then a participant in the creation of the universe itself, so that we have a closed loop. I believe that there is a level on which science and religious metaphor are mutually compatible."

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:49 pm

Chris is often heavy on his mentations.

It’s very simple.

Religion is an abstraction for You!

Stop hiding.

Read my recent post in the Other thread.

Drop the sham, that's what is happening now, what has always been happening.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:33 pm

“Bodhidharma laughed for seven days when he became enlightened — nonstop. His friends became very worried; they thought he had gone insane. They asked him, “What is the matter? Why are you laughing?”

He said, “I am laughing because now I see the whole ridiculousness of my search. I have been searching for lives together for the truth, and it has always been within me. What I was searching for was in the seeker himself. I was looking everywhere and it was within me. I was running hither and thither and there was no need to run anywhere. I could have just calmed myself down, and it was mine. It has always been mine. From the very beginning it was within me. It is my innermost being, my very being.

The seeker is the sought — that’s why I am laughing. I cannot believe how I could remain in such a deception for so long, how I managed to be such a fool. And I am also laughing because I see all around millions of people searching in the same way — searching for bliss, for God, for truth, for nirvana — and all that they are searching and seeking and looking for can be found within themselves. There is no need to go anywhere. There is no need to do anything. Just close your eyes and look within, and the kingdom of God is yours. Hence, I cannot stop laughing.”

~ OSHO - Come, Come, Yet Again Come

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 3 6b481910

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:57 am

All around us...including us...

Just images and imaginings of collapsed mental processes not our own, from One central source.

Watch the mess.

You think you know your mind, yourself, why you do what you do, want what you want, say what you say or go where you go?

You think you have a firm grasp on your reality and that you are a body in a large universe slowly dying in unstoppable time?

Interesting.

This is our shared desired reality.

What if time is not the ultimate reality...it isn’t.

That Big Bang is not in the past, it’s always happening now.

There is a naked impossible singularity happening now and it made all of this.

All is as it wants to be.

Relax.

There is nothing to do.

No where to go.

You’re here.

Go with the flow.

It’s all gonna be fine.

Shhhhhh

Trust yourself, no one else but yourself.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:30 am

Some questions don’t need to be answered, they simply disappear when seen from a different perspective.

Understand without understanding.

Do without doing.

One whole...moving.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Black Hole Soul

Everything you perceive now or ever is a lie, an illusion. No matter the dimension or world. As perception, you are always speaking and understanding through internal and external symbols.

Drop the sham if you can.

But the Truth, however hidden or conveyed is always Truth and real.

The images are always lies, see beyond them using the light of the Sun.

The Black Sun is found through the Black Hole.

Now that you know you are just a trick of perception...

Just jump...only you can.

This is the prize of awareness, you get the choice of which guiltless, deliberate UnTruth you want to live in a life, always knowing the Truth at the same time, that you are experiencing yourself, with yourself, inside yourself.

Exercising this choice wisely is the art of living.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:51 am

DELIVERANCE

Once you’ve begun
    to understand the Way,
    concentrate upon it without
    pause. This is the sunlight
    that matures the fruit
    of your realization.

Maintaining your insight
    through whatever comes,
    you make a Oneness of
    the world, and conditions
    such as “good”and “bad”
    drop away.

— Wei Wu Wei

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:23 am

THE CLAN

Don’t try to escape from the
    movements of the world. Remain
    in the midst of everything,
    focused into the empty space
    at the center of your self.

Pouring your whole being there
    without pause, alert, quietly smiling,
    you detach from clamor and chaos
    and become independent and free.
    From here you can teach yourself
    everything.

— Wei Wu Wei

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:23 am

When veil removed
    I saw myself
    In the Magician’s eyes

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:09 pm

Stoic minute...

Disregard What Doesn’t Concern You

“Spiritual progress requires us to highlight what is essential and to disregard everything else as trivial pursuits unworthy of our attention. Moreover, it is actually a good thing to be thought foolish and simple with regard to matters that don’t concern us. Don’t be concerned with other people’s impressions of you. They are dazzled and deluded by appearances. Stick with your purpose. This alone will strengthen your will and give your life coherence.

Refrain from trying to win other people’s approval and admiration. You were taking a higher road. Don’t long for others to see you as sophisticated, unique, or wise. In fact, be suspicious if you appear to others as someone special. Be on your guard against a false sense of self – importance.

Keeping your will in harmony with truth and concerning yourself with what is beyond your control are mutually exclusive. While you are absorbed in one, you will neglect the other.”

— Epictetus - The Art of Living

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:20 pm

Wind Walking

Below is a story from “The Wind Walking Master Lieh-Tzu” 5th century B.C.E.

Consider it is likely human Awareness was different compared to today. It appears in the Sung period that people perceived a spiritual reality overlaid on what the would call a dream. It was unclear where heaven and earth began and stopped.

Change is constant. When you are up, a fall will come and from a lowly place, you can rise. Or, you can float and walk on the wind as Lieh-Tzu. The Stoics also had a similar view on life if you would like to explore these ideas. It is beyond thought mixing with thought you can walk on the wind.

This passage is very instructive if you don't think much about it. Sooner or later you have to let ‘all of this’ go.

“Shun asked a minister:

Can one succeed in possessing the Way?

Your own body is not your possession. How can you possess the Way?

If my own body is not mine, whose is it?

It is the shape lent to you by heaven and earth. Your life is not your possession; it is harmony between your forces, granted for a time by heaven and earth.

Your nature and destiny are not your possessions; they are the course laid down for you by heaven and earth.

Your children and grandchildren are not your possessions; heaven and earth lend them to you to cast off from your body as an insect sheds its skin.

Therefore you travel without knowing where you go, without knowing what you cling to, or fed without knowing how. You are the breath of heaven and earth which goes to and fro; how can you ever possess it?”

Post by Guest Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:46 am

I’ll speak about this because I know. I only talk about what I know. I do not concern myself with what I don’t know, for obviously I didn’t need to know it to be here now, so it’s irrelevant.

Know what I mean jellybean?

Don’t give me no lip potato chip.

Only from your center can you live The Way.

It’s so simple any fool can do it by not doing.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:03 am

PEACE

In the practice of the Way,
    nothing is forced. Remaining
    at home in quiet concentration,
    you merge the outside and inside
    into one.

At peace with everything,
    unlearned, unworried,
    untouched by phenomena,
    you enter into reality as an
    ordinary person.

It isn’t difficult to become
    one with the Way.
    How hard was it to be a baby?
    But returning to innocence requires
    intention. Drop your dark habits, your
    ideas, your emotions,and allow an
    opening for virtue and wisdom
    to return. Do not-doing, and
    goodness will inform all you do.

— Wei Wu Wei

But what is goodness or evil, just concepts, thoughts along The Way.

Many new things will come to you on The Way.

Things not needed will fall away.

You will discover, things just appear before needed.

You will wonder how this trick is done...well...it works because it is a trick.

And the joke is on you.

Get it yet ????

What comes naturally to you is your real life, no need to force it. Just act natural and go with the flow, you will know what to do with what comes to you.

Let go of all you are forcing yourself to do.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:15 am

Stoic minute...

The Virtuous Are Invincible

The difference between the instructed and the ignorant is that the wise know that the virtuous are invincible. They aren’t tricked and provoked by the way things ‘appear’ to be.

The instructed respect the kinship we share with the Ultimate and thus comport themselves as a compassionate self-aware citizen of the universe. They understand that the wise life, which leads to tranquility, comes from conforming to Nature and to Reason.

— Epictetus - The Art of Living

Post by Guest Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:14 pm

“Bestowment" by Lauren Larkin (2006).

https://www.laurenlarkinart.com/

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 3 23054410

Post by Guest Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Out of no where after years...a bolt from the BLUE!!!!

My familial Brother speaks...a word of explanation, both my brother and myself had the same awakening vision, a common awakening dream for Humans we have found.

We found a blue light at the bottom of the ocean.

It is precious proof to me of the Truth.

And now Philip speaks...he doesn’t know I write badly here or I am sharing this. He doesn’t know I realized, as he, we have a Black hole Soul when we turn within. He equates the journey within to a collapsing star, more looking within. He would get a kick out of my Black Hole Soul theme here,but I’m not going to tell him Wink More fun this way. I’ll see what he comes up with, he is looking at his clear reflection now.

BEWARE: You don’t want to poke too deeply into the Mind of Brothers Garza!!!

The Herons speak and live their hearts...

An interesting comment I read online...

I saw this comment on YouTube yesterday and it really surprised me.  I think you'll find it interesting (2 years ago was the last time I emailed with my brother I can remember over a common blue light we found in a vision. It was the same vision, he refers to this here)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg7netw1JuM&index=169&list=PLqbrgn_6VNwMHb_IjxxaQZqsTmWQN7coJ&ab_channel=GreenredProductions-RelaxingMusic

The comment of interest...

" LOLZ1E1 month ago

I came here, hoping to find focus. To sit down and power through 3 hours worth of managerial accounting... calculus.... business and computer science... 15 min in, I stopped doing my homework. I sat still, looking at this man, smoking his pipe. enjoying himself. Calm. Relaxed. Collected. Staring me down. Staring at me, through me. Knowing everything that is wrong with me. I sat here looking back at him. His gaze. Those fucking blues eyes that pierce the very vail of your soul. One eyebrow slightly lifted than the other, like hes telling me. What the hell are you doing. .... I replied to myself. nothing.... I felt a void and started to think why the hell is there a void in me? why the hell couldnt I fill it in. Why the hell haven't i noticed it before? I felt it. I felt the cold. The emptiness. I m sitting in my room, walls around me yet while I write this I feel openness. A vast openness that I cant fill. It felt like a well. An empty well. Sitting there, rummaging through nothing, I started to think. To think about what was holding me back. I kept imaging this well, so i went down it. It was damp. cold. empty. the vast openness became this cylinder that kept closing in as i went down. Light begins to fade to darkness and im scared. im genuinely scared. i dont want to go further, because i cant see what lies ahead. For a brief second i snap from this mental image and see those fucking blue eyes. This second begins to feel like an eternity. This fucking old man has been taking the same hit for all eternity. im waiting for him to exhale, but he never does. I see the glow of his pipe and hes still looking at me like what the hell are you doing? and i finally get it. He wants me to reach the bottom. He knows whats down there. Hes telling me to man the fuck up and get through it. So i progress. I keep climbing down to the point that im squeezing through the well. I cant breath. I cant see. All i can hear is the scraping of my cloths against the cold stones of the well. I can feel the moisture on my finger tips. the sweat dripping from my forehead. im disoriented. i dnt remember which way is up. im spinning. i cant control my head. im claustrophobic. im scared. im cold. im alone. this damn open space is gripping me at my throat and i cant fight back. i cant fight back and im scared. all i can see in my head is that blue. the fucking blue. so i squeeze in a little farther. when i finally see something. a glimmer. a shine. a small crack at the bottom of the endless well. I muster up the strength, hold my breath, and squeeze up to the end. I peak through. Its beautiful. I couldnt describe it if i could. It was merely light. not just white light. a glowing light. it was warm. the small warm shine caressing my cheek. I cant move, im stuck. i cant fucking breath. im hyperventilating. im gonna pass out. so i wiggle my hand up above me and start scratching at the crack. my nails are gone, my fingers are bleeding, im not getting anywhere. I cant move back down. i cant move up. Im stuck. in the worst damn place. im in front of me, the light, this damn warm light that has been dripping from this damn well. i want it back. i need it back. so i keep scratching. minutes pass, hours pass, time passes. im lost. i finally get grains off the stone but im in pain and i remember the fucking blue. so i keep at it. im exhausted. im starving, im dying. for what feels like forever. then it happened. A stone gave in. then another and another. i could feel it. the light. like a fires warmth. raging over me. i can breath. im crying. im almost there. until i am there. engulfed in light. im free. standing there, i remember the damn blue. and i couldnt help but imagine this old man finally exhaling from his pipe. I hope you read this all. I sat here and actually experienced this. As i was writing, i cried. i felt a big load off my shoulders. my palms sweaty. my keys are moist and i feel like ive done nothing with my life. the well was me and i was it and... i was empty. i broke the bottom. so now what? this is still kicking around my head and i feel ok. calm. hopeful. relaxed. connected. there was something missing in my life. i dont know what it is but i know now that i have to do what ever it takes to find it. to make it mine, to bask in it. go find yours. "

----------------------------------------------------

(My brother continues...)

What's really cool is that this is just some random guy who had this profound experience without really looking for it.  He just had it and had to share it.  On Youtube of all places.  These days, I think the world is full of people like this, discovering what I think of as the nature of our true selves.  A place within, that has a *feeling* of being a deep place.  One that we *travel* to, within ourselves.  The feeling of being inward, downward, it's a real thing, it's a shared experience common to people.  It really is a feeling of movement, and when you find that place within, there's the same exhilaration, like solving a profound mystery.

If you think of a collapsing star it has the same notion of remaining in place,  still present in space, but somehow refined, and made "more within".  That's how I would describe "the journey to the within"

Our minds can only communicate in metaphors, even to ourselves.  This person's brain and mine came up with the same metaphor:  travelling down, through water, first into darkness, and then light.  It is our minds making sense of an experience using dream images.  People who try to talk about this experience sound like someone dreaming. And we dream the same thing.  So in the deepest solitude within, we are together. In an experience that can only be discovered, not taught, no one can lead you.

A lot of writing by spiritual people tries to use words to describe this experience and the joy you discover when you realize it is a place you can choose to go at will, once you learn how.  You recognize the sentiment, how people try to share the experience. It has to be poetry because only poetry can be as beautiful.  It's full of hope, and makes attempts at teaching, so others can find the way.  The experience turns people into mad poets talking about daydreams.  It's futile, all we can do is live in the truth and help others when we can, and hope they find their way.  Trying to lead another to "the within"  is like trying to put a dream into their minds.  We just can't.  But we can recognize when others have been there.  Like Jesus said: "Let those with an ear to hear, hear"

Re-reading a lot of spiritual writing from this perspective, a lot of people describe finding emptiness. But serene emptiness.  I think these are travelers that have not gone far enough. The "journey within" is profound and awe-inspiring, as new spaces of your mind seem to open.  We are tempted to rest there from the world. Honestly it's one facet of what I hope heaven  is like.  But if we continue on, past a place of darkness and stillness within, there is another experience. The person commenting above uses the metaphor of a light, but behind a wall, unreachable.  I also experienced the dream-metaphor of the light, at the bottom of a deep, black pool.  This is a shard experience, it is really there, there is really something within.  But it is not you, it is something other.  And it is like a beautiful light that sustains you.  Emptiness, stillness, darkness are milestones on the road, but at the end of the inward journey is a companion.  We are all called and if you talk to enough people, or observe people like the commenter above, you can see that they have felt the call.

The video with the comment on the blue light experience follows.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:26 am

APPROACH

Calming your mind, following
    your breath, simplifying
    your life, you reduce agitation
    and worry with each
    passing month.

When genuine stillness
    pervades your existence,
    the subtle universe appears.
    Then you can go anywhere
    you like and give yourself just
    what you need.

— Wei Wu Wei

Post by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Memento Mori - Remember You Will Die

“We are not given a short life but we make it short, and we are not Ill-supplied but wasteful of it.”

— Seneca

Image - The print is a modern interpretation of the French painter Philippe de Champaigne's painting "Still Life with a Skull," which showed the three essentials of existence - the tulip (life), the skull (death), and the hourglass (time).

Post by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:36 pm

Stoic minute...

Clearly Define the Person You Want to Be

Who exactly do you want to be?
    What kind of person do you want to be?
    What are your personal ideals?
    Whom do you admire?
    What are their special traits that you would make your own?

It’s time to stop being vague. If you wish to be an extraordinary person, if you wish to be wise, then you should explicitly identify the kind of person you aspire to become. If you have a daybook, write down who are trying to be, so that you can refer to this self- definition. Precisely describe the demeanor you want to adopt so that you may preserve it when you are by yourself or with other people.

– The Art of Living by Epictetus

Post by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:16 pm

There is no truth worth having if not shareable with friends.

We can assist each other greatly.

Today Seneca brought me good words.

How to Live

Live according to nature.
    Stick with a few Master Human teachers.
    Emulate them.
    But rest in yourself.

Do you know how to die?
    Don’t worry about anything.
    Not one thing.

Act out your fears until they fade.
    Nature provides all one needs.

“He who has made a fair compact with poverty is rich.”

I beg of you to improve always.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:34 am

Had a powerful spontaneous synchronistic meditation this morning, from 'The Symbolism of the Cross' by Rene Guenon.

"The "Tree of Life" stands at the center of the "Heavenly Jerusalem, which requires no explanation in view of the relationship of the later to the "Terrestrial Paradise": this indicates the reintegration of all things into the primordial state, by virtue of the correspondence between the end of its cycle and the beginning. It is noteworthy that in the symbolism of the Apocalypse this tree bears 12 fruits, which are assimilable to the 12 Aditayas, 12 symbols of the Zodiac, sometimes denoted as 10 cycles of the Sun. The later are 12 forms of the Sun, which will appear simultaneously at the end of the cycle, thus reentering into the essential unity of their common nature, for they are so many manifestations of one single invisible essence, Aditi, which corresponds tot the one essence of the 'Tree of Llife' itself, where Diti corresponds to the dual essence of "The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil". The Sun is often seen as the fruit of the World Tree." - pg. 60-61

This leads to the Swastika...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:05 am