Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 7 Empty The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz

Post by Admin Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 7 Euler210

(Thread Post Setup on Behalf of GarzParz, Enjoy!)

GARZPARZ: Morality is a just a shadow of right action. Right action isn’t the highest degree of morality any more than agapè is the highest degree of love. When you understand and are able to act from right action, morality is no longer necessary; it’s instantly obsolete and discarded.

This is at the heart of the Bhagavad Gita.

Arjuna, as a moral creature, throws down his weapon and refuses to launch a war.

As he, I threw my arms down and refused to fight.

Krishna converts him to a creature of right action by freeing him from delusion and Arjuna takes up his weapon and launches the war.

This is what I have realized also. I found a sword inside as well. I’m at war now, not within. I’m not always nice and peaceful. Of course it is a story always happening. Right action has nothing to do with right or wrong, good or evil, naughty or nice. It is without altruism or compassion. Morality is the set of rules and regulations that you use to navigate through life when you’re still trying to steer your ship rather than let it follow the flow.

Go with the flow always, you can’t fight it. I am overcome.

Happiness, Compassion are dream concepts for an ego trying to realize itself, but self can’t know no-self.

I would make a good assassin with this understanding, no thanks Wink

The owl of this world loves to live in the ruins of love.” - Polynation - Sufi I song

ADMIN NOTE: See more of Garzparz posts at Dan Smiths thread. Special Guest Forum.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 7 Empty Re: The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:20 pm

Stoic minute...

a stoic, from Urban Dictionary:

Someone who does not give a shit about the stupid things in this world that most people care so much about. Stoics do have emotions, but only for the things in this world that really matter. They are the most real people alive.

“Who is the invincible human being?” Epictetus once asked, before answering the question himself:

“One who can be disconcerted by nothing that lies outside the sphere of choice.”

“I am not so shameless as to undertake to cure my fellow-men when I am ill myself. I am, however, discussing with you troubles which concern us both, and sharing the remedy with you, just as if we were lying ill in the same hospital.”

— Seneca

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 7 Empty Re: The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz

Post by Guest Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:00 am

“Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.”

— Theodore Rubin

Be kind to yourself first.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:21 pm

dropping golden keys
    falling into oblivion
    smiling at all

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz - Page 7 20138610

Post by Guest Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:24 am

Plumb the depths of your own inner silence to the point where it meets the silence of the universe. There's nothing to do, nowhere to go, and the quality of your inner silence permeates everything you do.

I am possessed
    I am no more
    I feel the ocean rising
    The silence penetrates
    Right through this thing me
    Oh the joys of silence

Post by Guest Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:58 pm

“Abide in the simple
    understanding that
    buddha nature is always,
    has always been,
    will always be,
    your own nature.
    Breathe into that.
    Breathe out from it.
    That is all.” — Wei Wu Wei

Clear to me.

It’s all in you.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:02 pm

“If the whole of humanity learns relaxation rather than fighting, learns let-go rather than making arduous effort, there will be a great change in the quality of consciousness. Relaxed people, simply moving silently with the flow of the river, having no goals of their own, having no egos.

In such a relaxed floating you cannot have any ego. Ego needs effort - you have to do something. Ego is a doer, any d by floating you have become a non-doer. In this inaction, you will be surprised how your anxieties and miseries start dropping away and how you start becoming contented with whatsoever existence gives to you.”

— OSHO - The Sword and the Lotus

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:40 pm

Stoic minute...

“Hecato says, ‘I can teach you a love potion made without any drugs, herbs, or special spell— if you would be loved, love.’ ” — Seneca

Wow, profound.

Seneca loved Epicurus who started the Epicurean school similar to Stoicism, which held the meaning of life could only be found in the present through pleasure, but only good things produce pleasure Wink

“Let no one be slow to seek wisdom when he is young nor weary in the search of it when he has grown old. For no age is too early or too late for the health of the soul. And to say that the season for studying philosophy has not yet come, or that it is past and gone, is like saying that the season for happiness is not yet or that it is now no more. Therefore, both old and young alike ought to seek wisdom, the former in order that, as age comes over him, he may be young in good things because of the grace of what has been, and the latter in order that, while he is young, he may at the same time be old, because he has no fear of the things which are to come. So we must exercise ourselves in the things which bring happiness, since, if that be present, we have everything, and, if that be absent, all our actions are directed towards attaining it.” —Epicurus, Letter to Menoeceus

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:02 pm

BPWH/Stoicism comparison incoming for a bit here. I’m a practicing Stoic engaged in an active Stoic group, but that is only part of my personal practice, also including Zen and Existentialism.

Dan is a BPW expert, I am not a Stoic expert.

Dan, I will respond two ways on my blog,

1) I’ll introduce Stoic Metaphysics.
    2) I’ll respond to your points.

From Dan Smith’s BPWH/UFO OMF thread on his criticisms of Stoicism.

Dan Smith wrote:Stoicism does not speak to a transcendental Self, or even to a transcendental Truth. You can only discipline your finite self to remain above the daily fray, to not become emotionally invested in the temporal struggle..... accept the limitations, the boundaries of a finite existence...... acceptance..... above all, acceptance.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:46 pm

New Vision

For myself Zen and Existentialism help me to explore beyond reason and Stoicism helps me to manage and run my life in a happy and effective way.

I keep this online journal to be myself and keep my sanity. I love writing and exploring ideas and thoughts and beyond thought, the experience of life.

I have found many valuable helpful things. A good meditation for the new year below on vision.

“When you open up to the ultimate, immediately it pours into you. You are no longer an ordinary human being - you have transcended. Your insight has become the insight of the whole existence. Now you are no longer separate - you have found your roots.

Otherwise, ordinarily, everybody is moving without roots, not knowing from where their heart goes on receiving energy, not knowing who goes on breathing in them, not knowing the life juice that is running inside them. It is not the body, it is not the mind - it is something transcendental to all duality, that is called bhagavat - the bhagavat in the ten directions ....

Your inner being, when it opens, first experiences two directions: the height, the depth. And then slowly, slowly, as this becomes your established situation, you start looking around, spreading into all other eight directions. And once you have attained to the point where your height and your depth meet, then you can look around to the very circumference of the universe. Then your consciousness starts unfolding in all ten directions, but the road has been one.”

— OSHO

Post by Guest Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:16 am

The Happy Life

Is beyond appearances, fears and hopes.

“For what prevents us from saying that the happy life is to have a mind that is free, lofty, fearless and steadfast - a mind that is placed beyond the reach of fear, beyond the reach of desire, that counts virtue the only good, baseness the only evil, and all else but a worthless mass of things, which come and go without increasing or diminishing the highest good, and neither subtract any part from the happy life nor add any part to it?

A man thus grounded must, whether he wills or not, necessarily be attended by constant cheerfulness and a joy that is deep and issues from deep within, since he finds delight in his own resources, and desires no joys greater than his inner joys.”

— Seneca, The Stoic Philosophy of Seneca: Essays and Letters

Dan, the good life is transcendence.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:15 pm

Hmmm......., Smelly.  

You sound a lot like a transcendental pantheist...... = panentheist.

That was invented by ANW. Only thing he didn’t figure out was personalism. Pope Benedict figured out personalism.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:19 pm

Dan, I swear to God... Wink

Stop trying to label, classify and dissect everything.

Let all that go please.

Stick to how to live, like me.

That’s the best thing you can offer people, your balance.

Just go with the flow.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:22 pm

Smelly,

I have OCD. Is that a natural condition, or is it a pathology?

I ask you.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:26 pm

I have Aspergers and ADD, togther maybe we make half a Human Being Wink

Transcendence is beyond conceptualization and reason.

I just can’t tell you what the hell it is.

I think the voices and things I see are from beyond reason, but I just have been refusing to accept it.

Seriously, Cosmos just doesn’t appreciate what it’s like to be in the middle of all these fields and forces.

But I don’t know shit...so.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:46 pm

I know shit. I know Smelly.

Yes, love is beyond reason, in a good way. It is very possible to go beyond reason, in a bad way. I don’t recommend it.

It’s white magic versus black magic. Only you can discern.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:51 pm

Then you’re the Man Dan.

Yes, it’s a razors edge.

You must cultivate yourself into the finest human being to be able to walk the walk.

These are powers far beyond our current understanding.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:04 pm

If you were I Dan and you had our history and our roles were exactly reversed, what would you do now with everything going on in the world?

You may know things I don’t about the game.

I never denied that.

Did I ever you ask you any secrets?

Nope.

Did I ever really ask for anything other than your attention and engagement?

Nope.

So right now, as one of my spiritual and adopted fathers, what should your son do here now?
    HANIPAN
    HANIPAN

Post by HANIPAN Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:16 pm

I wonder what really happen near the EVENT HORIZON.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:31 pm