Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz Empty The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz

Post by Admin Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:12 pm

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz Euler210

(Thread Post Setup on Behalf of GarzParz, Enjoy!)

GARZPARZ: Morality is a just a shadow of right action. Right action isn’t the highest degree of morality any more than agapè is the highest degree of love. When you understand and are able to act from right action, morality is no longer necessary; it’s instantly obsolete and discarded.

This is at the heart of the Bhagavad Gita.

Arjuna, as a moral creature, throws down his weapon and refuses to launch a war.

As he, I threw my arms down and refused to fight.

Krishna converts him to a creature of right action by freeing him from delusion and Arjuna takes up his weapon and launches the war.

This is what I have realized also. I found a sword inside as well. I’m at war now, not within. I’m not always nice and peaceful. Of course it is a story always happening. Right action has nothing to do with right or wrong, good or evil, naughty or nice. It is without altruism or compassion. Morality is the set of rules and regulations that you use to navigate through life when you’re still trying to steer your ship rather than let it follow the flow.

Go with the flow always, you can’t fight it. I am overcome.

Happiness, Compassion are dream concepts for an ego trying to realize itself, but self can’t know no-self.

I would make a good assassin with this understanding, no thanks Wink

The owl of this world loves to live in the ruins of love.” - Polynation - Sufi I song

ADMIN NOTE: See more of Garzparz posts at Dan Smiths thread. Special Guest Forum.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz Empty Re: The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:25 pm

Love is War

“When everything fails, you use the last card, the trump in the pack of cards, and call it love.”

— U.G. Krishnamurti

You need not change yourself.

You need not seek understanding.

“When the movement in the direction of becoming something other than what you are isn’t there any more, you are not in conflict with yourself.” — UGK

I am no longer at war. I have laid down my arms.

This is the hardest concept for me to let go of. If you have not love, what is the alternative?

Peace, which is just acting naturally, not projecting an I over your thoughts or actions.

For God so loved the world...hard conditioning. It sounds so true, so good, but it is a call to war, where none needs be.

I am not done with love yet, because it isn’t done with me, but more and more I accept the Truth of Love.

It divides.

You are no more meaningful than a mosquito and if you accept that, you have all the energy you need to live and share around you.

You have to touch life like no one else ever has, no one can teach you that. There are no guides or books.

If there is a beyond, there is no way we have ever experienced it. I can’t say. Can you dig it?

Into uncharted territory...

Thank you Cy, kind of you.

I’ll make a donation to the cause for the fuss.

I’ll just stay over here and let things unfold over...there.

Cy, I like your profile tag...West Rising.

Indeed, I am part of the Western Rising.

Rising of what?!

Well, I’m going to share what it feels like to live a realized life during the Western Rising...of Truth.

The question is not who am I...

The question now and forever is...who are you?

I’ll be sharing my art here and my life as artful spontaneous expression.

Feel free to share whatever, ask the questions on your heart, I don’t care what’s on your mind.

I don’t care what you know.

Share your experience from the heart here, no arguments, no judgments, no boundaries.

I’ll leave you with cows for now.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

black -  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz Empty Re: The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz

Post by Cyrellys Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:09 pm

Lol, cows are cool.

Garzparz from Dan's thread wrote:I see what you see, or have perceived the underlying motion here now.

Not about me at all, past that.

Cy, forgive me deeming you an insane lunatic before, I didn’t realize.

Like me, but in your own unique state.

I took the hard road Cy, you know I have realized a lot myself.

I don’t go looking for anything, I share what I receive freely, as I was freely given.

I have moved beyond all of Humanity’s delusions let’s say.

You and I are ready to talk maybe.

You are my people after all, at least in this plane, I figured that out.

I’m ready to come in from the cold awhile before I head back out into this world.

Who am I?

Wisdom is a continually evolving journey, unique to each individual who in turn contributes to the song that is mankind...one of many facets singing the universe into the dream.

You are a personal choice...a melody to the universe's harmony...

Each melody contributes a new aspect to the consciousness. You are free to determine the nature of that melody, the timing of that melody, and where/how/and why it reverbs thru the core of reality. In this way you contribute to the shape and nature of the Universe around you.

Manly P Hall wrote:The ancients did not believe that spirituality made men either righteous or rational, but rather that righteousness and rationality made men spiritual. The Mysteries taught that spiritual illumination was attained only by bringing the lower nature up to a certain standard of efficiency and purity. The Mysteries were therefore established for the purpose of unfolding the nature of man according to certain fixed rules which, when faithfully followed, elevated the human consciousness to a point where it was capable of cognizing its own constitution and the true purpose of existence.” ~ Manly P. Hall

Manly P Hall wrote:The ancient philosophers believed that no man could live intelligently who did not have a fundamental knowledge of Nature and her laws. Before man can obey, he must understand, and the Mysteries were devoted to instructing man concerning the operation of divine law in the terrestrial sphere. Few of the early cults actually worshiped anthropomorphical deities, although their symbolism might lead one to believe they did. They were moralistic rather than religionistic; philosophic rather than theologic. They taught man to use his faculties more intelligently, to be patient in the face of adversity, to be courageous when confronted by danger, to be true in the midst of temptation, and, most of all, to view a worthy life as the most acceptable sacrifice to God, and his body as an altar sacred to the Deity.” ~ Manly P. Hall

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:19 pm

Truth
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:27 pm

I’m not so sure you’ll get off the hook quite that easily, Eric.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:28 pm

Wink

No fish here.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:43 pm

Moooooooo
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:03 pm

Happy Halloween/Samhain, Eric.

The Aes Dana Halloween Story: http://disq.us/p/1ne0si5

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:11 pm

I’m for the...

“ones who are mad to live,
    mad to talk, mad to be saved,
    desirous of everything at the same time,
    the ones who never yawn or say a
    commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn
    like fabulous yellow roman candles
    exploding like spiders across the stars
    and in the middle you see the
    blue centerlight pop and everybody goes...

Awww!”

— Jack Kerouac, On the Road

“I have only one object in writing books: to demonstrate that there could not be anyone to do it.

As long as there is a
    ‘you’ doing or not-doing,
    thinking or not-thinking,
    ‘meditating’ or ‘not-meditating’
    you are no closer to home
    than the day you were born.”

- Wei Wu Wei - The Tenth Man

Sweet dreams...

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:27 pm

Who is Arjuna?

“Wisdom The Self is found within oneself.
    [Svetashvatara Upanishad, v 15 (Katz and Egenes 215)]

“The Wretch Arjuna"

The first section sums up some sides to the Arjuna that is told of in various ancient Sanskrit works, such as the Mahabharata poem.

The next section, about "the wretch Arjuna", is from a story by Ramakrishna.

Was Arjuna enlightened?

In the great epic poem Mahabharata, Arjuna or Arjun was one of the Pandava brothers, an archer, borne by the first wife of a king called Pandu. In her maiden days, she had received a boon from a sage that any deity she chose to invoke, would beget a child with her. Pandu and the first wife decided to make use of the boon, and Arjuna was born to them as the son of the thundergod Indra, we are told.

Arjuna grew up to become one of the heroes of the very extensive epos Mahabharata. There he is portrayed as a dear friend and brother-in-law of Krishna, who spoke the Bhagavad Gita poem to him in verse before the battle of Kurukshetroa, while the two of them were standing between the opposing armies. In that situation Krishna enlightened Arjuna too, we are told in chapter 11:

Arjuna to Krishna: "As you have thus described yourself, Supreme Person, I wish to see your Divine Form!"

Krishna: "Behold, Arjuna, the whole universe centred in the one in this my body - including the moving and the unmoving - and whatever else you desire to see!"

Arjuna next saw the splendour as if a thousand suns blazed out at once in the sky [and so on].

A full enlightenment is not devoid of "in my deep self". Deep Self is realised in the heart, called Hriday in Sanskrit.

Self(Truth)-Realisation (Atmajnana) and Enlightenment are often used synonymously. However, gurus mention that if sound heart-awakening is lacking, the sight of subtle light is not full self-realization. Ramana Maharsi is one of those who repeatedly points out the value of the Real in the heart, and the value of the inward, sensing heart.

In the full Self-Realization one experiences "Light in my field of vision, bliss in the heartland and core of me, I am". The enlightenment that misses the heart, pertains to "out there" somehow, is not fully accomplished.

Enlightenment is not only seeing subtle light or getting gently blinded by the sight. Being temporarily "blinded" the yogic way and seeing "a thousand suns at once" means the vision of the outer world is subdued by such spendour, perhaps for a little while, perhaps for a longer period. At times one gets fully "blinded", at times one glimpses something of the world around too.

As for essential Enlightenment, here is a passage:

Wisdom He . . . dwells as the Spirit . . . in the region of the human heart. He becomes mind and drives on the body and life, draws power from food and finds peace in the heart. There the wise find him as joy and light and life eternal.

And when he is seen in his immanence and transcendence, then the ties that have bound the heart are unloosened . . .

[Mundaka Upanishad - In Mascaró's translaton, 1965]

Joy is also stressed as of the nature of the Lord.”

I would say this yogic Light may be a mystical experience or union being described and is not Realization at all.

There is nothing ‘out there’.

Arjuna dug deeper...

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:50 pm

What is thought?

A definition I like, I tend toward Zen, Stoic and Taoist sources. These were inspirations for myself. Zen was a big part of my personal Realization. Zen comes in commercial flavors and then the all out Zen to Enlightenment journey.

Beware of ancient knowledge sources making predictions.

Bullshit.

“An immediate thought, which is non-conceptual and so non-dual—unsplit into subject and object—itself being what is, can know no bondage.”

— Wei Wu Wei

A clue...

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:14 pm

“To live totally is to cease living partially.”

“Non-abiding means not abiding in a self.”

“Cease division of subject and object.”

“And this which I am is neither self nor other.”

— WWW

“When you make the two one...then you will go into the Kingdom.”

— Jesus - Gospel of Thomas

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:01 pm

“I dream the Universe
    And all that I dream is I,
    I who am not.

I dream the Universe,
    And you perceive it.”

This is non-objective relation.
    Really, can you see all this here now?
    Who is this looking?
    Feeling the Sun?

Apperceiving?

To perceive (something) while being conscious of perceiving.

What a weird odd inside out feeling Apperceiving.

It’s like an acid trip that never stops...this experience now.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:23 pm

And so on for ever and ever—until the cows come home?

Until before the cows ever came out.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:40 pm

Liberation not of; from Self

So what are OSHO, Alan, Lao, Buddha, Jesus, Eckart all on about?

Well...

It’s a step to the left, no one is here realizing anything, bondage quickly can be removed so you can be no-self here now.

Self as an entity is a false concept.

Self as an appearance, as all things that appear is not autonomous, is just that.

In neither sense could there be a Self.

If this fully penetrates an appearance, bondage of self can end.

There can be no liberation without total annihaliation of the notion of an objective self.

Is this really so awful?!

Is there anyone who could not accept it?

No me can be freed because there is no me to free Wink

‘Me’s’ are imaginary.

Freedom is freedom from the idea of self.

Your notion of yourself is your only only bondage.

But then again, you are all slaves, you were made for bondage.

Enjoy such, at least you were left with a way to occupy your time with imaginary things.

This is why all self-cultivation is affirming an imaginary self. No self has ever been enlightened or will be...ever.

A bird in an empty cage is not captive.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:26 pm

OBSTRUCTION

Want to study with an enlightened teacher?
    Just stop giving rise to thoughts and
    divisions and distinctions. When self and
    other, good and bad, right and wrong
    are replaced with emptiness, you
    are your own master.

— WWW

You know, when I really began my slide into peace, I felt to go and splash around in it, which was non-volitional action mostly, but now what I act out is just a natural expression of the moment.

What you see in it I really don’t care, for no thing motivates my movement, mostly now anyway, I feel most have no concept of these things.

We have replaced religion with a seeking of self perfection, which really is the funniest thing as I understand, which is to say, I have not understanding.

Buddha really taught by not teaching that this was all none of our business.

Indeed.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:54 pm

“There never was a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor any of these Kings. Nor is there any future in which we shall cease to be.”

— Bhagavad Gita II, 12

Maybe all of us just relax a little and spread out.

We can move and live profoundly on the surface of the Earth and center of the Sun and Moon.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:11 am

Portals...UFOs...Disclosure...Nonsense

All the lonely people
    Where do they all come from
    Where do they all belong

They hate poetry
    They hate Truth
    They are in bondage to lies
    Fun times Krishna

THE TAMING POWER OF THE SMALL

The best effort one can make is the
    gentlest effort: wei wu wei.
    Quietly, persistently direct the
    mind toward emptiness. When
    all thoughts and ideas have
    dissipated, then make no
    further effort. Just breathe.

This is the only practice required
    of a human, the best one, the one
    that perfectly purifies our lives.

— WWW

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:16 pm

The Lost Tenth Man

The ten foolish men… forded a stream and on reaching the other shore wanted to make sure that all of them had in fact safely crossed the stream. One of the ten began to count, but while counting the others left himself out.

“I see only nine; sure enough, we have lost one. Who can it be?” he said.

“Did you count correctly?” asked another, and did the counting himself. But he too counted only nine.

One after the other each of the ten counted only nine, missing himself.

“We are only nine,” they all agreed, “but who is the missing one?” they asked themselves. Every effort they made to discover the “missing” individual failed.

“Whoever he is that is drowned,” said the most sentimental of the ten fools, “we have lost him.” So saying he burst into tears, and the others followed suit.

Seeing them weeping on the river bank, a sympathetic wayfarer enquired about the cause. They related what had happened and said that even after counting themselves several times they could find no more than nine.

On hearing the story, but seeing all the ten before him, the wayfarer guessed what had happened. In order to make them know for themselves they were really ten, that all of them had survived the crossing, he told them, “Let each of you count for himself but one after the other serially, one two, three, and so on, while I shall give you each a blow so that all of you may be sure of having been included in the count, and included only once. The tenth missing man will then be found.”

Hearing this they rejoiced at the prospect of finding their “lost” comrade and accepted the method suggested by the wayfarer.

While the kind wayfarer gave a blow to each of the ten in turn, he that got the blow counted himself aloud. “Ten,” said the last man as he got the last blow in his turn.

Bewildered they looked at one another, “We are ten,” they said with one voice and thanked the wayfarer for having removed their grief.

===

Ramana Maharshi concludes his story with these words…

“Such is the case with you. Truly there is no cause for you to be miserable and unhappy. You yourself impose limitations on your true nature of infinite being, and then weep that you are but a finite creature. Then you take up this or that spiritual practice to transcend the non-existent limitations.

“Hence I say, know that you are really the infinite pure being, the Self. You are always that Self and nothing but that Self. Therefore, you can never be really ignorant of the Self. Your ignorance is merely an imaginary ignorance, like the ignorance of the ten fools about the lost tenth man.”

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:22 pm

NOURISHMENT

No teacher or master is in possession of
    your enlightenment. Ultimately only
    you can free yourself. Just shed your
    delusions like a sweaty shirt and slip into
    the stream of zen and tao, empty minded,
    quiet hearted, at rest in the midst of everything
    and at peace with all that occurs.

Polish yourself on your own over and over
    until you disappear, and you’ll wake up
    right where you are. You’ll see straight
    through the snares of the world and
    pass freely into complete realization.

— Wei Wu Wei

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:26 pm

Watch your breath in and out 20-30 seconds and once your mind and body are present, look again at things.

I was in my back yard today and was enjoying the Hummingbirds.
    I enjoyed tending the yard, tilling some soil, adding some shade.
    Did some watering.
    Did a little work calm and patient.
    I could feel the pace of the day.

I was there, present, with things happening.

This was meditation, my favorite kind, that’s just being present where you are mind and body.

That’s all it is to live present.

So simple. So much prevents us from these calm moments, but that’s all conscious living is.

Subtle the connections when you look ‘into’ something from presence.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:46 am

DURATION

Remain steady and allow
    the world to shape itself.

To achieve true power and true greatness
    one must be in harmony with what is right.

I Ching

I don’t take seriously anything outside of ourselves used to reveal ourselves. An appearance can take on any shape.

Silly people seeking what is outside themselves.

It’s so obvious it’s funny, and yet they persist.

As they like, my flowers smell just as sweet no matter how many fools may foul the air with their thinking.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:10 am

Down on the lake rosy reflections of celestial vapor appeared, and I said,

“God, I love you" and looked to the sky and really meant it.

“I have fallen in love with you, God. Take care of us all, one way or the other."

To the children and the innocent it's all the same.

— Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums

Post by Guest Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:24 pm

The Honey of the Lotus

Consider the honey bee
    So bound to the dance
    A wiggle
    A waggle

“O my Lord Kṛṣṇa, I beg to offer my prayers unto You. My mind is like the bee, and it is after some honey. Kindly, therefore, give my bee-mind a place at Your lotus feet, which are the resources for all transcendental honey.”

Who are all these lonely people?

I have found simply…the sweetest honey.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:29 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 am