Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:52 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:13 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 11:52 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Ultraterrestrial Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:33 pm

As I understand it, the technology allows one to suspend the mind's teleological function here on this plane of existence. In other words, one's mind becomes free in a way that it wasn't before.

The physicality of "the other side" is defined by our beliefs, desires, and state of mind at the time before entering it.

After doing some research, I found that people who take Ketamine sometimes experience the same thing (I.e. have OBE, then go through tunnel, and gain insight). I'd imagine that this newly introduced technology would generally be much safer than taking that drug, or trying to induce a near-death experience.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:36 am

And, UT, I'm not sure how you managed to fit teleology and technology into the same sentence. But, yes, the interface is problematic at best. It will result in much consternation, going forward.

(cont......)
    presidentialufo

Post by presidentialufo Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:54 am

Special Guest Dan Smith enters The Rabbit Hole

Jul 5, 2017 7:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

https://zoom.us/j/942520480

painterdoug
    painterdoug

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty introducing new member

Post by painterdoug Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:00 am

Hello all,  introducing myself.  new member, encouraged to join by Dan Smith.   i am an artist , musician creative and intuitive .  I will enjoy listening and learning, and contributing at times.  happy 4th to all
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:46 pm

Thank you, Grant, for the opportunity on Wednesday at 7. Everyone is invited, of course.

Welcome, Doug. I understand that you are acquainted with Grant. I hope that you may be able to put in an appearance on Wednesday.

(cont......)

painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:19 pm

yes Dan and thanks for the welcome. will see you on Grants web gathering. have a great weekend/d
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:50 pm

The foundational thesis of the BPWH is that humanity is facing a philosophical crisis.  

Most folks, at hearing this, would breathe a sigh of relief...... we feared that this was an existential crisis.  

The good news is that it is not our existence that is at stake, but 'merely' our understanding of existence that is in jeopardy.  

However, modernism is, by definition, the belief that there is nothing to believe in.  Or, at the very least, the belief that all beliefs are optional.  In practice, however, the modernist assumes that there exists a basic set of material/objective facts that are unavoidable, which we may ignore only at our own peril.  

A prime candidate amongst these material/objective 'facts' is the non-existence of a spiritual realm.  It is, in 'fact', the belief in such a realm that poses the greatest threat to our continued existence.  IOW, it is such 'religious' beliefs, and the 'irrational' actions and conflicts inspired by them, that are the principal threat to our continued existence.  

For the modern secularists who possess this view, it is simply a matter of human survival to debunk all such metaphysical beliefs.  Period.  

Ufology, as a modern belief system, poses a unique challenge to the modern secularists...... Traditional, nuts&bolts, ufology simply posits that material progress is an inevitable fact of existence, and, in our infinite universe/multiverse, there are bound to be many, more advanced, civilizations, which are perfectly capable of visiting our relatively primitive (human) species.  

Such ufologists are, at least at first, mystified by the cold shoulder being offered to them by the secular establishment.  The ground of such disappointment offers fertile soil for the sprouting of many and varied conspiracy theories which are endemic to the field.   

However, if you are not an avid conspiracist, you are liable, like me, to be open to a more nuanced or metaphysical view of such phenomena.  

Metaphysics, pe se, hardly eliminates the possibility of conspiracy, but, rather, elevates it to the cosmic level.

On the cosmic level, there are just two such theories...... the gnostic and the prophetic views.......

(cont.......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:51 am

Instead of starting with conspiracy, let's start with existence......

There are just three views of existence......

1.)  Existence is an accident

2.)  Existence is a curse

3.)  Existence is a blessing

IOW, if existence is not just an accident, then it is the result of a cosmos that either conspires for us or against us.  

On good days the world is for us, on bad days it's against us.

Unless a pregnancy is forced, what mother has not been hopeful at the birth of her child?

On the previous distinction, the prophetic view tends toward the hopeful, while the gnostic view tends toward the pessimistic. I would include, with the gnostic view, the Hindu view of karma and Maya.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:13 am

setting aside accident for the moment, the definitions for a curse and blessing are

a curse : evil or misfortune that comes as if in response to imprecation or as retribution

a blessing : a thing conducive to happiness or welfare

so evil or misfortune vs happiness or welfare

distilled down, could we not say, a good vs a bad thing

is it not necessary for each to exist to define the other? good defines bad as hot, cold , up down and so on. so the universe is both a blessing and a curse . as far as an accident ??
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:40 am

Doug,

Yes, very often, happiness is a relative state of mind.  

I was taking a more existential view....... if we were to eliminate the fear of death and the social stigma, how many of us would choose to discontinue our lives?  Still not many, despite even seemingly horrible circumstances.  Even terminal, painful illness can be insufficient to tip that scale.  Hope springs eternal, except perhaps for the terminally depressed.  There can be chemical hope, even for them.

But, yes, who does not have 'good' days and 'bad' days?  

As for the accident of life, we have the Existential aphorism...... life is an absurdity in a meaningless universe.  It doesn't sound too hopeful.  

If there is a cosmic conspiracy with regard to our own existence, just on the face of it, isn't such a conspiracy much more likely to favor our existence than to oppose it?

(cont.......)
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:59 am

thank you dan

I'm often amazed how such seemingly little will cause some to take their lives, such as some bullying of a teen etc and yet how some endure unspeakable hardship and want to live.

i read a good deal of Seneca the philosopher ,his letters to his friend Lucilius.   He speaks much on this unfounded fear of death .  he truly believed we transcend this vehicle , he had a great sense in our continuance .  and he would say, should there be nothing after death , than it would be as if never born . and that living in fear of death, is not living at all.    

as for the aphorism,  yes indeed it is not hopeful .   life asks us to keep going and its an effort for everyone rich and poor. and i guess i am waiting for something to come and relieve me of this. but I would need to be conscious when it happens , for it to be so.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:28 am

Clearly, stoicism provides a robust way of life.......

The common criticism of stoicism is that it is fatalistic.  

To my mind, there are two forms of fatalism..... optimistic and pessimistic.  Stoicism is generally viewed as favoring the latter.  

But, hey, Doug, that's not me........

I'm just Pollyanna.........?  Well, maybe I'll have to own up to that.  

When I suggest that this might be the best possible world, many might think....... well, sure, it's just that the best possible happens to suck!

But, no, that's not my understanding of the BPW.  My understanding is that the world will turn out to be far better than we can even imagine.  Imagine that.  

And what proof do I have......?

My proof is right between your ears.  That such a word is possible, even probable, is just a matter of sheer, cussed logic.

And why has it taken us so long to compute this simple bit of logic.....?  

Why did it take me so long.........?  

How long did it take.......?  

Actually, it didn't take that long after I learned about the anthropic principle.  It took about seven years, from 1975 until 1982.  But I also had a big push from Sophia.  

And, even that was not enough.  It was not until I met the Frog, the Beast and the Cheetah that I had the courage to entertain, even evangelize, the secret service.  It all took awhile.  

But, better late than never.  

I'm doubtful that Seneca could have imagined such a situation, even on one of his best days.  

And does my insanity in front of the White House lend even a shred of credence to the BPWH.......?

Well, it might if, for instance, that intruder's intrusion turns out to be something other than totally nominal.  The intrusion I refer to is the one that brushed against my back.  

But that would just have been an amusing trick.  I put very little faith in tricks.  

The Princess falling off the mountain in Kashmir......?  Was that a trick?  Did it even happen?  I sure don't have any proof.  But, as with that instance of water being turned into wine, the proof, such as it is, is almost entirely in the pudding.  Yes?  

The not so subtle point, my friends, is that the BPW, such as it is, will exist mainly in the eyes of the beholder.  And what is the very most important thing in any world?  I shouldn't have to tell you that, that very most important thing exists entirely in the eyes of the beholder.  

If there exists a physical thing that will save the world, it is a portal.  Does one exist?  I'm told that it exists mainly in the eyes of the beholder.

Love is interpersonal.  Faith is just slightly more personal, but it is rather similar.  It is trust.  Trust in what..... ultimately?  

It is trust in a truth that can be trusted.  Not quite......

It is trust in a truth that must be trusted.  Or else, life is an absurdity in a meaningless universe.  Some claim to believe that, but I find it difficult.  

But, hey, sports fans, you pays your money, and you takes your choice.  

3:30----------

And where's the pudding......?  

There's precious little, so far.  There is just barely enough to keep me blogging....... keeping my nose to the OMF grindstone.  

What is my persistence worth?  My persistence and $4.25 will get you a cup of coffee in Times Square.  Or is it $4.75, now?  

But this is the best possible test of faith.  No?  And, for me, it's much more a matter of logic than faith.  Yes, it took Sofia to break the consensual/conceptual barrier that we've constructed for ourselves.  But, once broken, there's no turning back.  Once you've seen the logical simplicity of the BPWH, everything else looks like a dog's dinner..... and no disrespect to the table manners of our furry friends.  

Do I trust Ron, the Princess or Kashmir?  If truth be known, I have far more faith in Kashmir than I do in her dad.  No disrespect to her dad, it's just that I trust him to do his patriotic duty, which may not totally align with whatever mission I've construed for Chicken Little.  

Do I trust the secret service to do their patriotic duty?  No. I trust them to do their professional duty, which is to protect the President, regardless of any personal/political feelings.  

Suppose they were confronted with evidence that the President were not abiding by his oath of office?  There may well exist a channel for them to share such evidence with some appropriate authority, God forbid.  

Supposedly, in the furtherance of that duty, there exists a unit within the service, which is charged with monitoring crazies such as myself.  I regret to report that my little excursion, last month, somehow managed to cause embarrassment to that unit.  They were not amused by my shenanigans.  And so it goes.  

5:55-----------

Now we have a ticklish situation........

Ron is suggesting that I lied to a government agent.  According to the service, I stated that Ron encouraged me to visit the White House.  I did not say that.  Rather, I reported to them that Ron simply said that  he would let them know that I was coming.  

He goes on to say that he remonstrated with me concerning said objective.  I would be unable to honestly testify in a court of law that he had actually failed to attempt to dissuade me from my stated objective.  I am simply unable to recall that fact.  

But all of this should be a moot issue.  The fact is that those parties were already responsible for recording any such conversations.  It's not a case of she said he said.  Yes?  

But, in any case, we now have an additional party to, at least, monitor the conversation here, as suggested above.  I apologize to any such parties for having been dragged to this party.  It's boring work, but somebody's gotta do it, or so I've been told.  

7:30---------

So, what's next........?

One of our team members is attempting obe/lucid-dream work.  This person even reports the inadvertent return of some substance from such an excursion.  That's a new one on me.  At the least, it suggests that pk/teleportation may be associated with such phenomena.  

Oh, yes, and about the proposed article that would bring some aspect of the BPWH to wider attention........ The nyt had been suggested, here, and my counter suggestion was something in the NYer.  

I believe that the NYer has reviewed a book or two that may have been favorable to the paranormal.   Annie Jacobsen's recently publication might possibly motivate another impartial review.  

It might also do a follow up on Nagel's Mind&Cosmos, pointing out the failure of the secular establishment to drive such thinking underground, even amongst respected intellectuals.  However, any such article is likely to alienate a sizable portion of its subscribers.  What could motivate such a shot to the foot?  Going up against the fortress of materialism is going to elicit screams of protest.  

I understand that Kashmir has put in a good word for me with her mom.  If anyone could get me out of the doghouse, it would be Kashmir.  

Another media tack would be to take on the Transhumanists.  That could be the Achilles heel of the materialists.  If you're gonna fire a shot across the bow of materialism, that might be your softest target.  Point out, in no uncertain terms, that Transhumanism is anti-human.  Someone's feet are going to have to be put to the fire.  

If no respectable publisher/editor is willing to take the heat, then Ron will have to turn on the spigot of historical information concerning government involvement in this field. This would entail going to a whole new level beyond Annie. Or he could simply be more forthcoming about his own involvement. In the process he would probably have to violate a security oath or two. But who would prosecute? Any prosecution would only add credence to the violation.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:45 pm; edited 24 times in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:44 am

hahah well I like your views and what i know of your BPWH

i often think my minds state is one of pessimism but my actions in life, my callings and my dealing with others and how i meet the world is one of optimism

but i will admit, I'm unsuccessful in controlling my thoughts. but at least I'm aware I'm unsuccessful !
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:27 am

Dan,

any prediction on when humanity (the entire population) will have access to the technology?

Also, will people have the option to stay in shangrila indefinitely? In other words, how long can one feel like they're on the other side if they use this particular method?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:41 pm

Doug,

I, too, am a natural pessimist.  It is just the logic of the metaphysics that pushes me toward optimism.  The logic starts with the most basic questions...... like why is there something rather than nothing.  Once you break things down to the very basics of existence, you realize that our pessimism is superficial, at best.  

UT,

We already have access, even the entire population.  We are walking portals, individually.  The social pressure turns us away from those inter-dimensional aspects of ourselves, to focus on the most material and superficial.  Imagine, once the social pressure is re channeled toward what actually matters.  

If there even is a technological aspect, it is expected to be of the least import.  Needless to say, governments and corporations  are very frustrated by this fact.  The technological effects are indirect, at best, as mediated through modern communication.  Natural hallucinogens may play a role, but only as an external primer or initiator.  Drugs, per se, are liable to be very distracting..... disruptive to the essential spirit.  

Interpersonal effects can be powerful, but must be used cautiously, or so I am told.  It's not an endeavor to undertake with strangers.  Nor is it something that yields to pressure.  These doors have been carefully calibrated and balanced.  Don't push.  Be mindful.  

These doors of perception will be opened in the best possible way at the best possible time.  This is not to say that some individuals will not be short-circuited in the process.  When you find yourself walking the subway tracks, you need be mindful of the third rail.  

Can you, should you strive to prolong your visit to ShangriLa?  I would not.  I would keep following the light.  Or I would hasten to retrace my steps. Rolling stones gather no moss.  

Further down the road, the Earth will be our portal..... no need for doors.  In the meantime, I would advise against storming the gates of heaven.  Everyone wants to know the how.  My advice is be mindful of the why.  Don't be like the chicken crossing the road.  You're liable to be run over.  

You must understand that the Katechon played an essential role in our best possible world.  It behooves you to appreciate that role, before you undertake its deconstruction.  You don't want the roof to come crashing on your head...... take the word of Chicken Little.  

7--------

Disclosure, it turns out, is a big ho-hum. It is like watching the grass grow.

What was that urgency all about? Well, the urgency is more like an emergency, as in an emerging. We have all the time in the world. Should we be calculating how many will die of starvation, waiting for the portals to open?

Well, I have two things to say about that.......

1.) Keep sending your pennies to UNICEF.

2.) Be prepared to confront them on the other side. They may well be rooting for the Katechon.

(cont......)
    Earthling
    Earthling

Post by Earthling Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:16 pm

Something BIG is about to happen I am almost certain. Please remember to connect your chakra to the middle of the planet and out into the eye of God, and hold on tight.

Edit- Something BIG is happening. We are witnessing it unfold before our eyes. You just need to look. as Dan said between your ears. I can witness things with my eyes and ears. But don't be fooled by the tricks. The only thing yo can truly trust is the power of the spirit within you. Open that door with love and welcome in our Creator. The saying is true, He who feels it Knows it.

I am looking forward to tomorrow night Dan. It should be fun.

See you there!

-

It seems you caught on to what I was talking to you about Dan. That is good, but it is all an illusion, just like everything else. It seems the illusions are getting weirder and weirder. But we are the one with our planet and she is one with our Creator. That is a fact. We will not entertain obsessive behaviors or that would give power to these illusions.

The point is to remember that we have been lead to believe that the authority is the truth. When in all actuality the TRUTH is the authority.

Keep up the good work Dan. You are right on point. I am, glad to be by your side as we enter into the next stage of enlightenment.

We here are all by each others sides and that is the beauty of it. Well, I hope all of us are.

Not to say that in our reality these things are not really happening. They are. The PTB have been playing games with our bodies and trying to control us. All the power one needs is within. They cannot take that from us unless we let them. We are coming together and taking back our souls. You can sell it to them if you want to but I suggest not trading real gold for fools gold.

How do they do this? Well, that is the real question. But we are getting closer to the truth. The truth is out there. In fact, it might have already been found.

Personal journeys will be necessary for those with their eyes closed. I pray for them. But Dan is right. We are in the BPW and although there will be a little shock for them, there are plenty of us who will be willing to help them along. That i am certain.

Sacrifices are inevitable but there are just too many of us to not allow the BPW to be inherited by our children. That is what really matters. Our light will continue to burn whether we make it in this lifetime or not to see the unveiling of a new world. I will sleep sound tonight. Unconditional love and sacrifice is the key.

Portals....bring it!

- I come off a little strong. I'm not a big fan of pessimism, obviously. Sometimes I get a little carried away. But the beauty of enlightenment is strong. I don't claim to have all the answers but I am prepared for almost anything. I suggest we all open our minds to the possibility of some things we cant yet fully imagine. That will help in our transition. And no, I am not speaking of trans-humanism, when I say transition. I am speaking of our transition into a deeper understanding.

We are at the dawn of a new paradigm. Toss the empirical data out the window.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:12 am

Yes, something Big is happening.  Also something Little is happening.  It all depends on your PoV.  Hindsight is 20/20.  It's like at the Wishing Well..... WYSIWYG.  And we're all going to the Well.  

Yes, I'm looking forward to this evening.  It will be devoted mainly to experiencers, and I'm the least of those.  I'm not quite sure what we experienced last week, or was it the week before, in the 'magical' circle.  It did seem like something was coming down.  

Something is coming down, or we're going up.......

You'll have to hand it to the Donald, there is a new vibration in town...... what's the frequency, Donny?

And I'm almost back on speaking terms with the Princess...... will wonders never cease?  

10:10----------

Phone call........

Should we be worried about NK and the nukes? No, just worry about the NYT trying to sell newspapers. The nukes are not going on the missiles.

It's China we might wish worry about. They're building two bombs a day (a week?). Not that they want war, but they want to be able to make credible threats.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:13 am

Good morning Dan! In your view, who or what is "the one who now holds it back" ?

"And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way."
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am

SD,

2Thess2.........

The strong delusion and the great apostasy........

Yes, sports fans, it is upon us.  Folks personify the strong delusion as the antichrist.  Even, especially at GFC, where there were many scientists and technologists, they could not imagine that science could be a deception.  Would God so deceive us?  Yup, if it were a necessary part of the Katechon.  

The Katechon is wearing thin, as we speak.....

Would God make the LIGO Chirp?  Sure, as long as it would help hold the sky up.  Even ufos help do that.  

But, one fine day, it's gonna fall on our little noggins, much the way the Princess did, in 1978, before she was brought to the White House.  She has her own magical circle, and I should know.  It's a circle from which you don't wish to be banished.  

She brought her pod with her, bless her heart.  It will bring down the sky.  It will bring down the high and the mighty.  It will bring down the PtB, just the way it brought the Princess down to us.  

Do I know any of this for a fact?  Heck, no.  You can only know the tree by the fruit it bears.  I think it might have born a tiny piece of fruit, the other week, in that other circle, downtown..... WYSIWYG.  

So, yes, the Princess slays the dragon.  She has the sword to prove it, and she is a deadly shot on the range, especially when she remembers to aim at the right target.  

noon---------

Need we worry about China......?  

Yes and no.  Will they keep their cool?

The Chinese impress me as the coolest of the cool.  I'm sure I could use a lesson or two.  

They are keeping the pressure on.  They are keeping our feet to the fire, bless their hearts.  And so is ISIS.  But I'm sure that Bill is keeping the Dragon Lady well informed.  And after 9/11 and 11/8, I'm paying attention.  Wouldn't you?  

And now there is 6/16.  Hmmm........   Before that was 10/31 and the golden gate.  What is going on?  Was I mistaken or did K mention the well, yesterday?  Hmmm....... again.  

I should have asked Ron if there was any pressing business.  If he'd said no, I would have said...... well, maybe there should be.  It seems that we're either half asleep, or we're fixing to blow ourselves up.  We'd better think up a new game.  No?  

3:30--------

This from Eric.......
    We can take people to the gates of the heart. I see the best and only true way to this like a zen master is to live in my heart openly and authentically. That test I passed. Know I have one speed, Truth. I will step right past the lying and stupid and be will in action under love. That is the result of integrating the sinister into life. It seeks to undermine what Man has wrought out of ego. This is why they appear to be demons to us, when they are really here to free us from our prisons of thought.

Eric may join us on the Zoom meeting this evening.  Everyone in invited, I think...... https://zoom.us/j/942520480

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:41 pm

well, our wonderful MSM today was demonstrating how a nuke from KIM J I would only need be an air burst over a choice U S city to send it back to horse and buggy days for a very long time.

and "news" like this it seems, is becoming more common place, and less unthinkable

maybe we are asleep and fixing to blow ourselves up
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:05 pm

Doug,

I'm fairly confident that NK is part of the plan to wake us up.  

When Ron called this morning, he reassured me that this was just part of the 9/11 and 11/8 timeline.  I previously blogged about his attending an NK nuclear test...... all in a day's work.  

I hope that you may join us for the Rabbit Hole meeting this evening.  

More from Eric.......
    From that site, so grant algae a portaltoascension.com site, you guys are doing something silly here is seems..."When all the evidence is gathered, it is pretty clear what is happening, but like every good story there is one story that refuses to fit in. This story deals with the election of Donald Trump, and his UFO briefing. I have watched this story for months and was actually contacted by people who thought Trump would not be told the truth. Within this Trump world is a story of a briefing, and a president who was picked by intelligence to be /the disclosure president. It involves a portal/pod. It involves a "goodie bag" which is like an instant replay of the 1997 Corso filing cabinet or the 2012 Chase Brandon Roswell box story. The story also claims that the new president is "open to disclosure and against disinformation." The story is full disclosure and is tied into an identifiable member of the CIA.

And some feel as myself and responded to Grant...what is this about? Self disclosure is now available to all. We all will go through our own portal. So is this just a side show to demonstrate it materially? Many hitting this from different directions. I'm not saying my awareness is the only way.

I have requested the phone number from Grant for the Rabbit Hole this evening, for those who will not be able to access a computer or smartphone.  

(cont......)
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:49 pm

Dan,

any prediction how many portal stations will be set up in the future? Will this be something people can set up themselves?
    Software Developer

Post by Software Developer Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:23 pm

Youtube?

Last edited by Software Developer on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Earthling
    Earthling

Post by Earthling Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:28 pm

Thanks Grant. Thanks Dan!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:44 am

Dan,

Regarding Trump, I think this paragraph from last year's New Yorker profile about Trump's uncle John Trump, the MIT scientist, raises interesting questions about his relationship to intelligence services and his connection to Tesla's advanced research:

Trump was involved in radar research for the Allies in the Second World War, and in 1943 the F.B.I. had enough faith in his technical ability and his discretion to call him in when Nikola Tesla died in his room at the New Yorker Hotel, in Manhattan, raising the question of whether enemy agents might have had a chance to learn some of his secrets before the body was found. (One fear was that Tesla was working on a “death ray.”) As Margaret Cheney and Robert Uth recount in “Tesla, Master of Lightning,” Professor Trump examined Tesla’s papers and equipment, and, in a written report, told the F.B.I. not to worry: Tesla’s “thoughts and efforts during at least the past 15 years were primarily of a speculative, philosophical, and somewhat promotional character,” but “did not include new, sound, workable principles or methods for realizing such results.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/donald-trumps-nuclear-uncle

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:23 am