Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:02 am by RealPan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 11:23 am

We see the Moon now...

...through the Midnight Gate.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun May 28, 2017 9:12 am

There seem to be no signs of an imminent Disclosure.  There are, however, plenty of signs of political instability, and that our numbers continue to strain our resources.  

The short-term consequences of Disclosure are likely to put further strains on our political systems.  It is doubtful that any politician would take the gamble, unless that politician had run out of other options.  That might become the case with Donald.  It would be his chance to change the news cycle, whether or not he became directly involved in the process.  

Would it make any sense to leave this world transforming decision to the whims of a politician, or to any other human, for that matter?  The burden is much too great for any individual, despite all the emphasis on personalism.  

Nonetheless, we would, particularly in retrospect, be able to understand the social dynamics that made the context and timing of this 'decision' inevitable.  It would be seen as a done deal..... no more chance to procrastinate.  

Cosmic intelligence.... cosmic/global/collective intuition would enable the butterfly in Africa to trigger the storm in the Atlantic.  The general 'atmospheric' instability would be understood to be the proximate cause.  

Many, in retrospect, will wish to make the case for a further procrastination.  But in the context of the BPWH, that will be a difficult argument to sustain.  The poor 'butterfly' will, itself, be subject to endless critique, but, again, any proposed alternative would be facing the much greater struggle.  

Very quickly, though, the butterfly will be overshadowed by the looming Monad.  That's what it's all about.  The actual butterfly will quickly fade.  But not so with the j-man..... I'm more than willing to speculate.  This event will actually signal the true resurrection.  Only then, will the original historical import be truly comprehended.  

We've been overwhelmed by the cathedrals of Andalucia.  Yes, there was a face that launched a thousand cathedrals.... a face lost to the imaginations of history.  Not to fear.... no such 'problem' this time around.  Imagination will not be even slightly jeopardized.  

I'm not a personalist because I happen to be a christian. I'm a personalist, because, almost by its very definition, personalism is the only thing that makes a bit of sense. If you don't subscribe to personalism, what are the alternatives? Atomism or nihilism. Do either of them even try to make any sense? They can only admonish you to get over it, and get used to it. Ok...... thanks, but no thanks.

(cont.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 29, 2017 5:43 am

Ok, sports fans, I guess someone's got to do the deed.  We have a bashful Princess, a bashful President, a bashful Pope and a bashful Footmann, so I guess I'm next in line.  I'm willing to speculate that the historical consensus, some decades hence, will agree that Memorial Day, 2017, is about as close to Disclosure Day as we're ever gonna get.  You see, just like the Portal itself, Disclosure is in the eye of the beholder.  And, if the BPWH is in the right ballpark, then, logically, I get to specify the date.  So there you have it...... Princess, President, Pope and Footmann willing.  

This is supposed to be the day that the Earth stood still.  Now, if you follow the ontology of the BPWH, the Earth has never moved an inch, in all of eternity.  So, yes, as on every other day, the Earth is standing still.  But, starting today, the world will.... Stop, hey, what's that sound, everyone look what's going down......

The Princess has agreed that our next show, probably next weekend, will be our Disclosure show.  And what will we disclose....... that the Earth has never moved an inch in all eternity...... it's just that we do a lot of running..... to and fro.  

And what ever happened to the PoNR?   Well, there never was and never will be a point of no return.  Every step away from God is also a step back to God.  We can run, but, no, we cannot hide.  

So, I guess this makes me the first one through the PoD, portal of disclosure.  It's kinda lonely out here, but I don't think it'll be lonely for too long.  While here by myself, I get to enjoy the vista..... eat your hearts out, Earthlings.  

The real joke is that I'm just as likely to be the last one to the PoD, as the first, but I'm likely to have been the first to realize it...... and Creation does hang in that balance..... of realization.  

11edt----------

I'm guessing that it's all down hill..... coasting, from here on out, for everyone who gets to this PoD.  Yes, OMF is the Portal, but it is subjective.  You have to engage your actuator, in order to appreciate it.  

Yes, any dummy can appreciate the Bomb, without any understanding of nuclear physics.  But no dummy can appreciate the PoD without a comprehension of the metaphysics of the BPWH.  Is this more like the eye of a needle?  It may be, at first.  But the main problem with the metaphysics is getting over the physics.  If you've haven't appreciated physics, you'll just be like Eric, wondering what all the fuss was about.  

If you've never experienced the struggle of materialism v. immaterialism, how can you appreciate the PoD?  There are a plethora of shortcuts, just ask Eric.  He just doesn't realize that half the fun was getting here.  Eric has no clue.   He is one of God's little know-nothings.  

What is the point of the President......?  He was a necessary part of the puzzle, just like all the rest of us.  He won't have to make a public announcement, if he doesn't feel like it.  He is there to backstop the Footmann.  The Footmann is there to backstop me and the Princess..... that's all.  He was not bragging when he told Susan that his job was more important than the President's.  Yes, there was never the slightest intention to do Disclosure off-world.  But the fact that it is being done down here makes this a logistical nightmare...... unless you happen to be a rocket scientist, like Footmann, and then it's just a dream.  

3:45FT---------

Grant Cameron has been doing a bit of homework, evidently. He refers back to the September 29, 2004 entry @ http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/nexu53.htm , wherein I make reference to a Green Door, etc.

(cont......)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue May 30, 2017 9:32 am

Immaterialists beware or at least be wary of what you allow to enter your portals, in your off world travels, once the barrier between a physical material reality and the otherworldly physical mind-space is dissolved.

(Warning: graphic and disturbing images)

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue May 30, 2017 9:40 am

BTW I note here Dr Kit Green's alleged recent activities first brought to light in the book Phenomena at Amazon.com. According to this account Dr Green has been conducting forensic investigation of anomalous physical evidence in victims (primarily government employees) exposed to anomalous phenomena.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 30, 2017 2:17 pm

Thank you, Gary, for the two updates.  

Then next D&A show is scheduled for Thursday, May 1 @ 5pm EDT.  A short promo has been posted to Aliyah Pandolfi's YouTube channel.  It is #30/30 on my playlist....... the URL is https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I6eYacoieeY .

The goTomeeting link will be https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/355317917 .

6:15-------

I've already been asked...... what happened, yesterday, that you're calling Disclosure?  The short answer is...... nothing.  Now I'll attempt a longer answer.......

The longer answer is that I gave up my insistence on definitive information.  Eric Garza has finally won...... I just go with the flow.  

My mission here, from one perspective, was just to oversee Disclosure.  I've been there, done that, and I have the KWF t-shirt.  I'm now, as of yesterday, declaring my satisfaction with the best possible disclosure.  

I've always only wanted Disclosure without Disclosure.  I'm merely expressing my provisional satisfaction.  But, no, it's more than that......

I no longer have it within me to seriously doubt the whole proposition.  It becomes increasingly difficult to entertain doubts, even my own.  In some strong sense, the Princess has simply worn me down..... I surrender, Princess.   You have ground down my doubts, by hardly lifting a finger.  

If the three of us were to disappear tomorrow, would the show still go on?  Even I, one of little faith, cannot imagine otherwise.  When one finally reaches this PoNR, one realizes that every point in time is its own PoNR.  That's all that happened, yesterday, Linda..... I arrived at that personal realization...... a very subjective portal, indeed.  

Might we have desired a more objective portal.....?  Many do.  That's why I'm making an objective event out of the Memorial Day just passed.  If you're looking for objectivity, the Princess' defeat of Dan's skepticism may be the closest we'll ever get.  But, hey, don't take my word for it, just ask the historians, a century hence.  

What an anticlimax.  True, but it's the best possible anticlimax.  I cannot directly transfer any of my defeated skepticism, but, if I have any way with words, I'll attempt a lateral pass.  Yes, I have been an embedded reporter, these past 26 years.  Have I grown overly familiar with my subjects?  I guess that was the whole point.  Did familiarity breed contempt?  No, it bred its own portal.  That's how it is.  You see one portal, you've seen them all, and I've never met anyone who hasn't experienced a portal.  Have you, Linda?  

We just don't realize it, except in retrospect.  

And, yes, there is always the question of the President.  How does he sit with portalmania?  I gather that it is fine by him...... go out and have fun with your portals, boys and girls.  Can we grow the GDP with this stuff?  Will we make America great again?  All of the above, Mr President..... and that's not the half of it...... trust us.  

And, if you're the President, you don't have to trust us any further than you can throw us.  

(cont.......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed May 31, 2017 9:53 am

How can we understand Disclosure, if we have no idea what is to be disclosed?  I know of no one who is aware of the content.  

Will the human condition begin to spiral downward, until we begin to see the light?  I don't possess that crystal ball, fortunately.  

2:35-------

We do need to see over the edge of the abyss.  It should not take more than that to bring us to our immaterial senses. What little more is needed can easily be supplied by the Disclosure portal.  Whether or not it belongs to the Princess is an academic question.  

7:10--------

The Christians will be spooked by the Portal, because it won't obviously be owned by Jesus. They want him to stay up in the clouds, not down here, on the ground. He should have stayed where he belonged, not gotten mixed up in politics..... again.

(cont......)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:05 am

Dan,

I don't see how people who are so wedded to the material world and base their lives around acquiring possessions, wealth and status are going to choose to exit that world through a portal and into a hyper dimensional non-physical reality without cellphones, burritos and sex. Unless there is no option to remain in the current reality. Am I missing something?
    Bubbles
    Bubbles

Post by Bubbles Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:21 am

Last edited by Bubbles on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:27 am

CorCat,

There is no rush here.  The Millennial Rapture can last a thousand years.  Folks will be encouraged to visit.  Once we have seen ShangriLa, it'll be hard to keep us down on the 'farm'.  

'Tis true that I've not seen ShangriLa, but I'm reasonably confident that it will meet expectations.  

Ryan,

Yes, that is the basic idea, as far as I can tell.   As far as the physicality on the other side, I think that we will find that it is optimally less physical.  That's what I'm hearing.  

R,A&K have been away for three days, but will be back in time for the gotomeeting 'show' at 5pm (edt)...... The Day After Disclosure.  

According to UFO tradition, there can be no Disclosure, other than from the WH.  But this is not just about UFOs, now is it?

This is about the physics and metaphysics of portals, and, more than that, it's about the Eschaton.  There would likely be panic, if this announcement were to come directly from the WH.  Indirection is the order of the day.  

Anyway, according to Ron, I'm supposed to be in charge of Disclosure.  Allegedly, that was the case last September, when I called off the 'Desert Rendezvous' and subsequent press conference.  I simply said that if I were going to be in charge, I would need at least an inkling of what I was in charge of.  

I didn't.  Do I now?  Well, that's about what I have...... an inkling.  

2:20FT----------

If I have anything, though, it is the bigger picture, and I'm the only one I know who subscribes to this worldview.   That's sad, or is it?  

Now it's up to the Princess and the Footmann, as to how much else to disclose.  So, I'm not in charge, after all.  It looks like a team effort.  

3:40edt----------

The presumption is the R&A have more than enough information to precipitate Disclosure, but I don't want to put the Princess on the spot, on a live show.  Most likely, it'll be me who gets embarrassed.  But I'll do as much coaxing as the Princess allows.  

I put myself on the spot by announcing that Disclosure was Memorial Day, but that's mainly between me and the historians.  This assertion depends entirely upon the validity of the BPWH.  What I've heard about the portal, does lend considerable credence to this hypothesis, but I'm hardly an objective observer.  

Let me repeat the GoToMeeting link...... https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/355317917 and we are scheduled to go live at 5pm EDT.  

I'm going to be twisting in the wind wrt my self-declared 'Disclosure', the only question is how much sympathy the Princess will vouchsafe to me.  

4:30edt-----------

We have already started the pre-show @the gtm link above. For those with just a phone, the number is 571-317-3112 and access code is 355-317-917 and the audio PIN 18.

(cont......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:27 am

Yesterday's show lasted almost three hours.  It was recorded, but has not yet been posted.  It started early and went way late.  Most questions were typed in.  Only four of us were on video.  The audience was never more than 17.   My phone number is 443 799 seven two oh one, and I specifically invited all on the show to follow up with comments and questions.  

Most everyone on the previous show was on this one.  The only phone numbers I have are for Grant and Sid.   The only one who admitted knowing about this blog was Sven who had been following it for years.  Grant is a member, but I didn't recognize anyone else, from here.   Katarina spoke more about the Mt Shasta portal, and Princess suggested we organize an excursion.  

Many of the questions focused on the portal.  Toward the end, Kashmir put in an appearance, saying....... If you want to get to my father's house, you have to go through the portal.  This sounds more biblical than directional.  Also stated that the portal can move rapidly.  One time we went to the National Cathedral.  Her mom asked her if she'd seen God...... No, you can't see him because he moves at light speed.  

Our west coast contingent was on in full force..... all three, John, Kevin and now Paul.  If I'm in charge of the east coast, John is in charge of the west coast operation, just in case you wonder about such things.  

Most of my attention was on Sid, who was one of the other three on video.  He works with George Noory, among others, and produces his own show.  He did want to dispense with my spokesperson services, and go directly to the Royal source.  Aliyah said she would come on his show...... with me.  Sid was not happy.  Sid avowed that Grant was more knowledgeable on this topic than he.  

Sid asked about Greer more than once.  Steve claims to have Ron as a fact checker.  Ron would not deny it.  DeLonge was said to have hit a speed bump, somewhere along the line...... ufo gossip.  Aliyah reminded us that Steve was the first guest on our first radio show, with Paul.  

Sid and I had already had a two hour conversation, before I went to Spain.  He is not easy.  In that case, he can represent the great bulk of humanity.  Sid and Katarina represent the opposite poles here.  Yes, Virginia, we have no smoking gun.  We might have an actuator or two, but they only figure in special situations.  Such situations might involve the president, for instance.  Otherwise, it's just power to the people.  It does help to know someone active on the other side.  

There is the previously mentioned island portal, east coast.  Hitchhiker style, I was threatening to put an eight lane bridge to Nowhere.  Jaynie allowed that she would, instead, help to construct a special, fountain of youth, exit off of I95.  If we have a future, this is it.  

1:20(back to forum time)------------

Tom has good humans and bad aliens.  Steve has good aliens and bad humans.  I would agree more with Steve, but he doesn't understand about the Katechon.  Very few do.  This is the center piece of the BPWH....... the God of revelation is also the God of concealment.  

3:15FT--------

Here is the YouTube link...... https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLGo8xqUYKl_tFFVhmRT134ZecAuhOKIzI&v=PMNrWJqHYrY .

It is just audio, plus a screen shot of this blog.  Maybe that was just a glitch with the GTM recording.  It is also #31 on my playlist on Aliyah's YouTube channel.  

Katarina suggested that our team make an expedition to Mt Shasta.  The Princess's counter offer was an expedition to ShangriLa.  Aliyah has been wanting to go back to Kashmir, from the start.  She's never been back, although she's been back to Islamabad several times.  

Here is a possibility...... October would be the best time to visit.  There would be a minimum of six of us...... the Beast, Frogmann and Chetah, plus John, Kevin and me.  There would be room for an additional seven guests.  There would be a ten day training session at 'base camp'.  Two of the guests would be selected for the three day extension to ShangriLa.  The guests would be responsible for their passage to Kashmir, regardless of outcome.  

To qualify as a guest, one would need to pass muster, first with me, then with John, Footmann and Princess, in that order.  Kevin would be the photographer for the first ten days.  

This expedition could take the place of the Desert Rendezvous that had been scheduled preemptively for last September.  

Is this just another attempt to kick the Disclosure can further down the road?  Should we not first try for something closer in time and nearer to home?   There should be options and backup plans.  The international diplomacy would be delicate, to say the least.  Some time ago, there was talk of an 'unofficial' return.  

6--------

With due deference to the Princess, she has spoken on several occasions about our retiring to ShangriLa. The expedition is hardly a new idea. I pointed out to her, however that Sid, among others, would want to know why we're trekking half way around the world to visit a portal that was removed to this country, at considerable risk to all involved.

If we're going to kick this can down the road, it would allow us extra time to review the background/historical information, of which I'm sure there must be a plethora. We have set the clock ticking..... we need to keep the information flowing, lest we set the clock back.

(cont......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:38 am

Sid has made his presence felt, via his second appearance on the A&D show.  He wants to go to the Source, which, in his mind, are R&A, and rightfully so.  But the Princess is hanging tight with me, in the PR department.  Sid may develop a back channel with Ron, as does Steve, allegedly.  He won't be allowed to publicize the channel, however, as he will find out.  

Sid is in a hurry, and so am I.  But he has barely a clue about the BPWH, and he resists being an embed, as Kevin is..... Kevin now being with John&Paul.  Personalism will be his biggest challenge.  It's everybody's.  I'm a cheerleading mascot, that's all.  Does the Monad have a personality?  That's the claim.  

Leibniz appears to not be a strict personalist.  He sees, rather, a spectrum of individuals from atoms to God.  That sounds frankly Hinduist/pantheist.  Benedict and I are not that.  This is actually news to me.  Gottfried will have to be taken down a peg or two in my estimation.  It's similar to the problem of the Filioque, which controversy eventually launched the Reformation.  

Of particular note to Sid should be Ron's unpublished email to me stating, as I recall..... a portal is a being, with a partner.  I understand no being, besides personal being.  Animals are not beings.  They are creatures.  We are more than something besides.  We, quite basically are the Source of reality, period.  

In this case, I'm having to side with Rome on The Filioque.  I see this as the move from Deism/Absolutism toward theism/relationalism.  The Hindus went to far toward relationalism with their pantheism.  

If the MoAPS comes off, then I become, historically, a Monadic token, as we all are.  Whoopdedoo.  But someone has to break the historical ice, and it does appear that am being positioned to that end.  No?  Understand that this is a team effort, before the fact, rather than afterwards, as it was before.  And, of course, I never could have persevered had Ron and the Princess not been holding my hand.  As Ron once averred, the decision to do this down here did greatly complicate matters.  But, trust me, this was well beyond decision making.  And what did Augustine say....... felix culpa?  

3:30---------

Sid, Grant and Kevin are the folks, hopefully on the team, who I can talk to, mainly, besides on the A&D show. Between the four of us, we could see things finally start happening. And we're just trying to keep up with Eric&Co.

(cont.......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:42 am

Ok, my Memorial Day initiative will be put on hold while we do a recap.  I had another lengthy conversation with Sid yesterday, and I don't feel that any progress was made, over the interchange on Thursday's show.  The M-day initiative (MDI) assumes that a linkage can be maintained between the Portal and the BPWH.  No one besides myself is prepared to make this logical connection, and certainly not Sid.  The hold will be in force until another person can be brought on board.  This has been the situation for the past forty years.  I'd rather not have to turn the clock back to 1977.  

11:50--------

What I see in the ufo community is the continuation of a very gradual turn away from a strict ETH toward a very eclectic mix of ETH and UTH...... the ultra-terrestrial hypothesis or inter-dimensional hypothesis.  

Others are somehow restrained from making the logical leap from the physical interpretation to the metaphysical.  With the MoAPS and personalism, Disclosure -> Revelation, and it becomes a package deal, and, at the same time, a personal deal....... after you, Alphonse.  

The only offer on the table is the Princess's offer of Kashmir in October.  I will need her assistance in justifying this trek to a portal. For a start, she might explain the metaphysical logistics, not to mention the political logistics.  Will there ever be a plan B?  How much of the preparation will I be permitted to blog?  That would be a major consideration on my part.  And what recourse will we have in the event of a last minute hitch?  

Besides the initial five of us, I would be pressing the would-be guests on the matter of the BPWH.  That could be major hurdle, base on past experience.  At the very least, any guest would need to know enough about the BPWH in order to speak cogently on its linkage or not to the portal experience.  

1:20-----------

Of primary significance will be the ability to duplicate or multiply the portal experience to include other individuals, which ability includes the ability to activate a portal on demand.  This is where we would need to explore any possible 'actuator technology'.  

It is very unclear what if any role technology could play in such a metaphysical/subjective context.  This does bring us back to the stargates of fiction.  

The actual dissemination of these experiences would be much less necessary if the understanding of the process and its social context could be communicated globally.  Such understanding would necessarily entail a global network of trust.  This raises the issue of the disposition of any of the alleged 'technology'.   In what umanner might it presently be proprietary?  

I've suggested earlier that the alleged actuators might merely be a passive, rfid type device, if not just a placebo of some sort.  

3:30--------

Why than are we withholding this information form the public?  Are we afraid that it will fall into the wrong hands?  Is that more likely to happen now than later?  More likely, there is an advantage to a select few.  There may be national interests involved.  I could decry this inequity, but, really, can few selfish individuals hold back an historical inevitability?  I'm doubtful.  

The alleged goodie bag was tendered to the president for the expressed purpose of the competitive advantage that would be conferred.  This does not bode well for the 'actuators' seeing the light of day.  Perhaps the whole situation is just to frustrate poor chicken little.  

Another problem is how a portal announcement might impact the market for hallucinogens.  This is another reason for an expeditious roll-out of this 'technology'.  

Is it not quaint that the world shaking decision on the timing should be left to the graces of a Princess?  Who better to make such a decision? And she does lend an international perspective to the process.  This would further justify the proposed location..... I mean we 'stole' it from Kashmir, in the first place.

(cont......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:53 am

GotoMeeting invitation........  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zblEYVe4N9g ........  Expedition to ShangriLa........

This will be the subject of the next Dan&Princess/GtM show, Epedition to ShangriLa, on June 15, 5pm EDT.  

Also mentioned in this brief invitation is the portal gossip that is being circulated in Washington, and whether I can refrain from being much more specific.  

How is it possible that such gossip would not be circulated back to the WHPB room?  It may well be, but which mainstream publication would wish to report on this first?  Why not an overseas publication?  Or, where is the National Enquirer when we need it?  Well, they're not represented in the WHPB room.  

If the backstory of the rumors cannot be verified, then it would just be crazy talk.  Any attempt at verification, would be to open a Pandora's box...... the oldest one around...... The Pandora's Box.....  after you, Alphonse.  

And ufo folks wonder why and how this story has been covered up for so long...... it is self-concealing, just like the Monad.  

And what is different now, from the last six thousand years of human history.......?  

The difference is that our accelerating material progress in running into physical boundaries.  If we expect to continue on this same accelerated course, we're going to have to confront the ETH v UTH question, which question we're not institutionally equipped to handle.  

When institutions fail, things get personal...... which is kinda the whole point.  Yes?  

Things are liable to start getting very personal...... sooner than later.  

How soon.....?  Well, where should the attention be focused?  On the WH or on ShangriLa......?  

I would frankly prefer ShangriLa.  Is this going to be a race to the summit?  A little competition would not hurt at this point.  

On the other hand, it would not be good for wild rumors to be circulating inside and outside the Beltway.  We need to get a handle on this.  We need to be out in front of this.  We're just barely keeping up, at this point.  And let's face it, sports fans, the cat is out of the bag.  

3---------

I have just received a bill of $4,366.40 from the Marin County MHSUS for Crisis Stabilization, 10/31/15.  Ron said that I would have to be insane to pay the bill.  He was going to check with his three officers who were on the scene, at the Golden Gate Coast Guard Station on Halloween, 2015, to where I was towed back, having ventured about two miles beyond the bridge.  

As I recollect, they were intervening between me and the other authorities.  They presented me with the choice of jail or the looney bin.  I made the rational choice, but that does not constitute a voluntary commitment.  IOW, I should not be financially liable for my own incarceration.  OTOH, the Coast Guard might present me with a towing charge, but it's a bit late for that.  Yes?  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Dan,

Is this a one-way trip to Shangri-La or is there a return option?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:25 pm

CorCat,

I'm the only one who might consider the one-way option.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:38 am

Progress continues on several fronts, and we have another Avian to introduce....... Chèvre Man.  Is that a bird name?  I'll be filling you in on the new details, but, first, we're having coffee with Sam.......

2:10---------

Speaking with the Princess, a few minutes ago.........

Ron tells Aliyah, this morning, that upwards of 40,000 civilians have been killed within the last two weeks in the bombing of Mosul by the US led coalition.  The international media are only reporting 400+ civilian deaths.  Given that the 40,000 figure holds up, the Princess is calling this genocide.  Is the President directly to blame?  Has he been made aware of the information that Ron reports to Aliyah?  

The international media are publishing pictures of torture being carried out by Iraqi forces that are being sponsored by the US.  

The default assumption is that Ron has the ability to get this information to the President.  Aliyah and I need to know what is the Presidential response to this accusation of genocide.  

(me)I'm reporting on the blog that Aliyah is accusing the President of genocide, based on information received from Ron.  How do you respond?  Do you care?

(Eric) Is Trump not part of Shiva Dancing. Being like Trump just want to see the world burn.

I world avert fire if I could

If the lesson can be learned

I'm not surprised Trump would be genocidal

He feels strong when he fights

He doesn't know how weak he is. Trump is the one totally out of control. He dances to the plucks of Chaos on the string of life.

He is pure ego now, cornered. Offered Hell and heaven.

We are pure intellect offered the chance to live consciously as the Mystery in existence.

(Etc.........)

4:30----------

(While I'm attending to the blog, I'm also assisting the Princess in her correspondence with Travelers Insurance in the matter of her claim with them for the damage to their home from a tree falling on the roof.  The damage was sustained on 2/12/2017.)

Back now in reference to the Chèvre Man (CM).........

I've only met once with CM, ~1995.  He disappeared off my little radar screen ~2000.  I understood that he had spent his money and gotten discouraged with the ufo/contactee/exotic-technology field.  

The first part may have been correct, but not the second part, as I have learned within the last two months.  Progress is being made, and Kevin will be meeting with him next week.  

I understand that CM is attempting to create another portal, in cooperation with Ron, although not yet with the Princess.  The ability to duplicate the portal phenomenon will be extremely important to the participation of everyone in this process.  Global participation is absolutely essential to the entire BPW scenario.  

CM works closely with a Church affiliated organization.  His 'laboratory' is being run under their auspices.  

I believe it is fair to assume that other groups are also pursuing similar goals, around the world.  We might characterize these efforts as a race to the other side.  The implication is that we hold some advantage, but that global cooperation is the desirable outcome, ultimately.  

(cont......)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:30 pm

Let it be known, while I am denounced publicly Wink when the shit hits the fan, they go to the Shaman.

We are half cracked I will confess.

The cracks let the light in and tickle a little.

Who is more crazy, the fool, or the fools following the fool?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:16 am

I believe that the main difference between Eric and me is on the question of personalism.  He adheres to Eastern impersonalism, and I adhere to Western personalism.  

I spoke with Ron, yesterday, about the situation with Mosul.  It sounded as though there had been a carpet bombing of the city with our B-52's.  

A couple of months ago he mentioned his surprise at learning of the capability of scrubbing the internet.  Is that why reports of this atrocity are not reaching this country?  

When asked about the President with regard to the atrocities, he said that we had withdrawn from The Hague conventions on genocide, and that Trump's support base would not care, even if confronted with these facts.  

The Wikipedia article..... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Mosul_airstrike and the other internet sources only speak of casualties in the hundreds from these air strikes.  I find it hard to believe that such discrepant information could be hidden from the international media.  I would need more information to give credence to Ron, on this.  

Then there is this report...... http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/civilians-killed-led-strikes-isil-170603090729252.html  Nearly 200,000 civilians are caught in an area of about eight square-kilometres in Mosul [Karim]

One B-52 load of bombs, at night, might well take out 40,000 civilians in such cramped quarters.  

(cont......)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:29 am

Not to argue it, but I bridge the personal and impersonal, Dan doesn't get that because he is not self realized and still stays in duality.

200 from NYT vs 40k? Killing 40k seems exaggerated. His base though would not care. They are drunk at the switch. I'd need to see satellite photos.

It's too easy to just claim anything you want on the Internet.

It's just another dreamland. Treat the Internet as a fantasy engine.

Evidence will always be required dealing with the those lost in the dream.

I know what is happening.

I am the evidence of it all in microcosm.

Sham out!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:41 am

Sham,

You're not the only one having difficulty believing that everyone in the international media would fail to report a carpet bombing of Mosul.

Ontologically, you are not the only one who fails to distinguish between the impersonal and the interpersonal.  If you believe in both a personal and an impersonal, then you are are the dualist in the room.  

Grant and I struggle with the skepticism of the ufologists...... There are few traditional ufologists left over from the heyday, and those few are much jaded.  They cannot get beyond MJ12.  They cannot fathom a postmodern, tricksterish Footmann, despite the influence of George Hansen, whom both Grant and Bill know.  

And, yes, I had a lengthy conversation with Bill, yesterday.  He is being hard to get.  He would be my only hope with Knapp, who is amongst the skeptics.  They are all dead-set on an impersonal, formal disclosure, one for which they would have privileged information.  After all these years, they just can't believe that the likes of me would be briefing the likes of them.  Not fair.........

I have a report back from the island in the South...... if Dave was clueless before, he and his family/friends are not so clueless now.  They're beginning to dig back in the history...... what have they been sitting on, all these years?  If it's not buried treasure, it might be in plain sight.  Would George Knapp and Bill understand?  

6:40---------

Bill points to the following...... http://scotthelmer.com/blog-posts/2017/06/09 , with no small amount of disdain. Bill will know the truth when he sees it, and it is not out there, thank you very much. I thank his incisive analysis of reality for keeping me on the straight and narrow track.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:09 pm

How quaintly and humanly said Dan.

Metacosm would be the best way to describe things.

We are all of it.

Good enough you stubborn Human?

If you could make the connection between your eyes and your heart, this would go much smoother with less drama.

Too much mind Dan.

Keep trying or maybe stop trying.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:35 pm

For those here in your hearts, do you not know me, do you not trust me?

I can only connect heart to heart.

I pour my heart upon the ground before you.

"They talk about God! I have never come across a single man who has any problem with God -- it is so irrelevant. Is God anybody's problem? Is the Holy Ghost anybody's problem? -- things which are absolutely irrelevant to human existence.

The mind has been filled with all kinds of unnecessary luggage. No space is left in the mind for the realities that you have to live. So even your greatest theologian is as foolish about love as you are, has no understanding of freedom, has never enquired into the distinction between personality and individuality.

It is possible to understand me if you can just put aside your mind and its complicated mechanism. It is not needed because my work is heart to heart.

I am speaking from my heart.

I am not a theoretician, I am not speaking from my mind. I am pouring my heart to you, but if you are going to listen from the mind you are going to miss it.

If you are also ready to open a new door into your being, if you are ready to hear from the heart, then whatever I am saying is so simple that there is no need to believe in it because there is no way to disbelieve it. It is so simple that there is no way to doubt it.

I am against belief for the simple reason that for all my teaching, no belief is needed. I am all for doubt because for my simple teaching, you cannot doubt. All the religions of the world insist on belief, because what they are teaching can be doubted. And they are all against doubt because doubt can destroy their whole edifice.

I am simple and real. I am not metaphysical; hence there is no need to believe in me. If you have heard me, a trust is bound to arise which is not belief, which is closer to love; even if you try to doubt, you cannot. And when you cannot doubt something, then there is real trust, indubitable trust. It transforms simply by being within you." -- OSHO

I am like OSHO, simple and real.

Do you not know me?

Can you not trust my heart?

You want to know the future?

You are not ready.

Are you in your heart?

The Shaman is talking now...listen to me.

If you are not in your heart, you are no where.

Listen to the beat of your own drum.

Mysterious, huh?

All heart.

That's all I have.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:01 am

With George Knapp and Bill L, we're up against the NIH syndrome.... not invented here.  They both insist upon credentials.  They both have credentialed sources.  They would have been briefed long before the likes of me and Ron.

Are their sources deliberately withholding information from them, or is the information simply not moving in conventional channels?  I have to suspect the latter.  How many then have Information Omega?  That is not the relevant question.  

No, I suspect that there can also be the withholding of information from the likes of G&B.  Or Bill may simply be testing the security, and George is much too near to a megaphone to be trusted.  No point in pursuing the likes of Wilcock, without first going through folks like Grant and Sid.  

1---------

I just discovered Grant's latest book..... Managing Magic (March). I believe that it is the first ufo book to mention chicken little. Many of his references are to OMF posts. Grant, of course, is a member.

(cont......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:37 am

I'm expecting a GtM link from the Princess, for the upcoming Thursday, 5pm EDT online meeting.  Featured guests will be Grant and Katarina.  

Portal info continues to dribble in my direction, and, of course, none of it is confirmable........

Phraseology is provisional.  Very basic structural elements remain vague and/or undetermined........

I was introduced to the concept of the 'honeycomb', and to the idea of a portal network and hub.......

How to connect these dots is not obvious...... well, the hub of a hive is the Queen...... I get that...... but where is the Monad?  Here I have to speculate......

The portal network is, somehow, hive like.  The hub of the network is the main portal leading to the Monad, which is the hub of Creation.  

If this were the case, all roads lead to the Hub.  From there, there's a more direct path to the Monad.  The Hub, then, is the main gate to the Monad.  That's just preliminary speculation, on my part.

5:30--------

I was advised, yesterday, that the President is no longer involved with this project.   The reason, I am told, is that he has more pressing personal matters to deal with.  That's all that I've been told.  I'm also told that the project, itself, will move forward.  

The many skeptics will simply take this as the first admission of the whole effort just being a tall tale.  Even I am given pause.  

I can only speculate as to what, if anything, may have occurred behind the scenes.  

Regardless of any alleged political developments, I've always attempted to be candid with what very little I can personally confirm.

The overriding issue for me is the very basic one, namely personalism.

(cont.......)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:49 pm