Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:29 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Summers
    Summers

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty collective conscious

Post by Summers Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:55 am

There are good and bad entities entering these portals and there is a battle of good vs evil going on as we speak. I believe good has more power in small numbers than even larger numbers of bad because evil entities only have limited power due to their service to self. When service to others join hands we are much more powerful. It is up to the good people like us to join and focus against these opposing powers. I would like all of us to pray for ourselves and our loves ones first for protection. Then tap into the higher conscious through meditation. Think loving thoughts for all while you meditate and do this for one hour. I am not religious but the power of our collective conscious is strong if you seek it. We are all God. We must focus our energies to defeat our enemies.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:36 pm

RyanM,

Humanity on its own....... continuing to advance......?  

I know, Ryan, it does make a good 'star trekky' story, but......

But, then, what's it all about.......?  Where do we all end up?  Nowheresville......?  

Ryan, you are stuck in the Netownian mechanistic universe of absolute space & time.

Only the general public believes that anymore.  Most of us have moved on.  But where can we move to, except toward the notion that we are not here by accident?  If not, we're staring at the PSR and all that goes with it....... the BPWH/SWH/CTC.   You have your homework cut out for you, Ryan.  

DavidS,

Welcome to Open Minds.  

You are oriented toward an Armageddon between Good and Evil.  Pass the popcorn......

This is not a Hollywood epic.  This is something more enduring.  This is not the second best world...... I don't think.  

Enjoy it while it lasts...... for eternity. Human history will have its best possible ending, in about a thousand years..... or in however much time it takes us to wrap up our business down here.

(cont......)
    Summers
    Summers

Post by Summers Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:15 pm

We create our reality and one-consciousness is God. You are God, I am God. But enough about God.

Does the princess portal lead to one dimension or multiple dimensions?

Is the princess truly chosen? And if so, by whom? Are you sure she is one of us Dan?

She has not invited you into the portal although others have gone. If this portal is truly interpersonal then I would ask if you and I can go together. It is about time we see what is on the other side.

I believe (in my timeline) Dan could be the one to lead me into our BPW. If it is not you Dan, then it will come by some other means. This is my reality.

If I ascend or I do not ascend or if no one ascends, then is this not still the BPW?

I believe I will either ascend or we will all traverse into the next level of our higher consciousness here on earth. We are getting help from our "future" friends. And the evil cabal will lose.

I cannot be held a prisoner for my spirit is free.

I play a crucial role in this timeline's outcome. it is my destiny. Whether or not is it known to anyone else is not important.
    Summers
    Summers

Post by Summers Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:57 am

What I am saying really about my destiny is similar to the 100 monkey effect. I am not claiming to, or wanting to be the first monkey to wash potatoes, but nor do I need to be the 100th one to do so (who probably didn't get any credit either), but I am one of the first 100.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:49 am

David,

I'm not a big fan of nanotechnology, especially not as a source of paranoia.  Electronic devices are alleged to be nonfunctional on the other side.  Keep in mind that the other side is supposed to be out of body.  

In as much as there have been negative beings over here, they are either home grown, or they have been involved in maintaining the Katechon.  There will be entities at the various portals that will be involved with protecting them from misuse.  In effect, the Katechon may be lifted, but not removed.  

Also, I'm not a fan of stages of consciousness.  I see, rather just two phases...... this side and the other.  On the other side, you can move very swiftly back into the 'event horizon' of the Monad, unless you become slowed or sidetracked by the various filter processes.  

12:40---------

On the way back to Baltimore.......

David,

In reference to your post #175, on the previous page, I understand that most folks want to keep the future open, especially so as to accommodate free will.  But free will is mostly an illusion of those embedded in history.  

Be assured that this is the best possible illusion for you, now.  If and when you obtain a more complete grasp of the BPWH, you will understand how and why we tend to overrate free will.  Creation is too important to leave to the tender mercies of our ego consciousness.  The cosmic hidden hand manages to overcome our ego controlled 'free wills'.  The resultant 'evil' is the minimum necessary for the BPW.  

The Monad has two primary aspects..... qualitative and quantitative.  The quantitative mainly supports the exentensional aspects of Creation.  10^10 marks the population dimension.  It is the personal limit on the simultaneous Earthly excursions of our singular, time shared cosmic/sapient Soul..... the one we share with God.  

3:10----------

The qualitative dimension is mainly personal and interpersonal. We share some of that dimension with the sentient creatures. They just have very little conception of where they are within that dimension. The framing or extensionality of that dimension has always required human sapience. This is one reason why the temporal dimension of our world is limited to recorded history...... our CTC is limited to about 6,000 years. This is the extent of our event 'horizon', as seen from inside creation. Outside this phenomenal horizon is the 'logical' dimension of deep time and space.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Summers
    Summers

Post by Summers Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:02 pm

I'm not aware of the 10^10. Can you elaborate more on that?

I do not truly believe in free will. I believe in the discovery of the choices I make and the history which is already written as I live in this life... which leads to the actualization of the Monad. The illusion of free will is necessary for the creation and if we choose poorly what does this mean?

My spirit I see as the "me" on the other side of the portal. Am I wrong about that? How can I be free to go from spirit to soul to The Monad? These are all levels of evolution to becoming "more" God, are they not?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:30 pm

David,

Space and time are our primary illusions...... especially the deep/logical time of evolution.  This is an illusion within an illusion.  

The Monad is eternal.  The Monad is the only thing that is actually actual.  Even the existence of this Source is codependent on the participation of us, Creatures.  All existence is relative.  Creation and Creator are co-eternal.  We experience only the illusion of time and free will.  

10^10 is the population limit of Creation, prior to our transformation into the chrysalis.  This will be our Childhood's End.  

Beyond space and time, behind the green door, everything is, or can be, Present at once.  This is the personal, best possible world.  

Yes, it will take folks awhile to become acclimated.  The mortality rate might suffer a modest increase in the transition.  We have been much better acclimated than we presently realize.  

(cont.......)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:34 pm

In need of a NIGHTMARISH "disturbing" aspect for the CORE STORY?

http://www.vulture.com/2017/06/twin-peaks-the-return-recap-part-8.html

Post by Summers Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:25 pm

Dan,

Is it possible that the BPW could be the WPW if a certain moment in time the divine Source allowed actual free will to a set of individuals (or the entire population, I suppose) where the most important decisions in our dimension could be made? In one case the human experience moves forward and in another it ceases to be.

What if all of our history were set up as precursors leading up the Eschaton in order to determine what the outcome of man would be?

Last edited by Summers on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Summers
    Summers

Post by Summers Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:28 pm

GSB,

I feel the video under-emphasizes the possibility of what else could happen to humanity.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:48 am

David,

Worst possible world........?  This makes no sense to me.  

The inception of the BPWH was in the anthropic principle of physics and the design argument that is entailed thereby.  

A prime candidate for the WPW would be no world at all.  Another candidate would be the notion of a prison colony.  

You would have to postulate the existence of a sadistic Creator.  A variation on this view is the basis of gnosticism, on which view our Creator was an ignorant emanation of a higher God.  

This is not unlike the biblical view that Creation, in its degraded form, is the result of an originating sin.

Such views rely on the notion of cause and effect, which are normative ideas.  They cannot be objectified scientifically, except in the most contrived, unnatural circumstances.  And, in turn, these notions entail an absolutist conception of time.  

An absolutist conception of time is necessarily ill-disposed towards teleology. Teleology demands final causes, which require a bi-directional view of time.

(cont......)
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:17 am

Dan, you're right about our flawed view of how time works. If shangrila or psychic phenomena are any indication, then one might claim that all of time exists simultaneously, and that it exists within the collective mind or the mind of god. It seems we live in a reality that's entirely personal, and eternal. I'm sure in the near future it's giving atheists quite a few things to think about Very Happy

On another note, I was reading through the usual ufo news and noticed that Tom Delonge is still making the claim that he has something very big to announce, and that it's been delayed quite a few times. Does this have something to do with the portal project? Is it being timed with the upcoming disclosure?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:12 pm

Thanks, UT, for your inaugural post......

Please keep in mind that we have no indisputable proof that scientific materialism is incorrect, or that the scientific method is fundamentally flawed.  The scientific method has proven very useful over the past four centuries.  Most of us alive today are alive because of scientific advances.  

Furthermore, scientists feel themselves to be unjustly under attack by unthinking fundamentalists.  

Neither side in the religion/science wars wishes to tackle the basic philosophical/ontological issues.  Both sides would be embarrassed, thereby.  

We metaphysicians do not have a smoking gun, not even a smoking portal.  The problem is that portals don't smoke.  They are much too subjective/interpersonal to demand the attention of the hard nosed scientist.  

Thinking holistically is an act of faith. Thinking reductively, literally will always keep you out of trouble. Yes, scientific reasoning will be with us till the end of time. It will just become less dominant.

A portal will help to turn the tide, it won't necessarily turn the table.

(cont......)
    Summers
    Summers

Post by Summers Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:50 pm

So much clarity.

I have to say Dan, speculation is just part of my quest for truth. You are right, there is no WPW.

It has come to me in the form of energy and clarity. I see we are all part of God, but we are the conscious of the mother earth. When this idea was applied I became full of light and every cell in my body was awake and full of positive energy. I am still there now for the most part.

Dan we need to continue talking. there is much happening with my experience and I think some things need to be addressed regarding the world and the way things are, not what the public is trained to see.

I'm curious what Ron believes due to his experiences. Is is possible the portal is just a another plane of existence/conscious and not the higher plane? Actually I dont know what you believe the portal is.

What should I read that would best explain your theories in layman's terms. I know this is probably not possible as these states of minds/experiences are developed layer upon layer, but what would catch me up the quickest to your ideas?

-
    Non-terrestrials exist. That is a not a question. The question is where do they come from and what is their agenda. We all know that. Just letting you know where i stand on the topic. Disclosure has already happened. The important thing is that the truth be told.

The most significant events of all our known history is being written now.

That is the truth. THAT is a good start.

Last edited by Summers on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Summers
    Summers

Post by Summers Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:36 pm

Dan,

I just ask that keep as open minded as I am.

Eventually, I will reveal more.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:11 am

David,

Call anytime.  Both Ron and Aliyah have been very circumspect about their alleged experiences.  Most commonly, I describe the alleged portal as being dimensional, which, yes, would be another plain of existence.  

As to what you might read for background on the BPWH........

There really is nothing besides the blog here at OM, which is always a work in progress.  

There are three world views that are being synthesized in the BPWH.....

1.)  the prophetic tradition

2.)  other spiritual traditions

3.)  the scientific outlook

TBMK, no one else has attempted such a comprehensive synthesis.  

What I am doing could, most succinctly, be described as a personalist version of monistic immaterialism.  Historically, monism has mainly been associated with impersonalistic outlooks.

(For the record, a fairly complete summary of the BPWH was compiled early last year....... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t236p425-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2  in the form of a collection of mnemonics.  You will have to be patient with the format.  There have been more recent iterations.  If you find them, please let us know.)

The above three world views could be represented as a triangle.  Each of the three vertices has been thoroughly reviewed in the past couple of centuries.  In the same timeframe, each of the three sides have also been explored.  The BPWH resides squarely in the middle of the triangle.  

And now I recall who is my closest predecessor...... Owen Barfield with his Saving the Appearances (1957).  It has mainly been studied only in English literature courses.  He is the one, of the Cambridge Inklings, who emigrated to this country.  The next closest on the list would be Leibniz, who, however, was not a personalist.  Barfield does not even mention Leibniz.  

Before Leibniz, there were mainly just Parmenides and Plotinus.  They would qualify as 'gnostic'/personal monists, as opposed to the much more common mystical/impersonal monists, who are prevalent in the other spiritual traditions.  

That pretty much covers the historical background to the BPWH.  

3:30FT----------

Leibniz' view might best be characterized as an individualistic version of panpsychism.  His individual monads represented a vast spectrum of psychic units, which also included persons and God.  

Leibniz was not a monist.  He believed, however, that everything was comprised only of monads, and that there was a pre-established harmony between individual monads.  

The BPWH is thoroughly monistic..... Creator and Creatures only appear to be separate.  Animals do not have an individual identity, except as conferred upon them by us.  This applies even to the species throughout nature.  There is just a spectrum of sentience that applies to all of nature..... as with panpsychism.  

If there must be a separate ontological status, besides persons, I would defer to the numerical Unit...... the source of all mathematical structures, which lends the apparently impersonal structure to nature, as in Wigner's unreasonable effectiveness of mathematics (UEM).  To better appreciate the structural effectiveness of this Unit, refer to Euler's identity (e^i*pi = -1), and to the Mandelbrot (z' = z^2+C).  Such structure is conferred mainly through the quantum realm.  This Unit exists in polar opposition to the primal/personal Monad, only in as much as such opposition is ontologically/epistemologically necessary.  

Another way to view this possibility is to consider the primal Monad to have a slight asymmetry...... to have a slight 'bulge' in the impersonal/numerical direction.  Such a bulge is also observed during biological ontogeny.  For example, note the 'primitive streak' that develops at the caudal end/bulge of the blastula.  Yes, I do get hung up with biological metaphors....... ontogeny recapitulates cosmogony?  

4:45--------

The limited panpsychism within the BPWH, noted above, could be seen as the residue of the ontogeny of numerical plurality.  Keep in mind that only persons possess an eidetic memory, as our portions of the Akashic record.  

Apropos of this last statement, direct perception and direct memory suggest that our personal sapience is not a separate aspect of reality.  Rather, it is simply a personal aspect of that reality.  

There is no word about the next possible GoToMeeting.  I will let you know when I hear something.  

(cont......)
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:57 pm

Dan,

Any idea how fast the technology will be distributed once we get disclosure? Also, what difference is there in the way our bodies function on this plane of existence when the mind is in that altered state?
    Summers
    Summers

Post by Summers Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:23 pm

Dan,

I'll be catching up for the next couple of days. Thanks for the info. We'll certainly talk more after Im done.

Best to you
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:32 am

UT,

You need to understand that the there is very little technology involved in the portal process.  Also, that bodies are strictly an artifact of this plain of existence.  There may be glorified bodies on the other side, but that's a whole other kettle of fish.  

Instead of technology, we're talking about technique, as in magical technique.  There may be activators or actuators, but such artifacts are more likely to be passive in their effect.  

The Princess owns the designated disclosure portal and I own disclosure, for the moment.  We have two different management styles........ she by directive, me by objective.  We are at loggerheads.  She can outlast me, but she can't outrun me, while I last.  

My advice to her is that she might rather deal with me on this side than the other, and time is running out...... mine faster than hers. But, hey, sports fans, this is what personalism is all about.  

Portals appear when and where we need them, when we're ready for them.  The operative term here is 'we'....... what do you mean 'we', Kimosabe?  

For instance, on my little excursion downtown, the other day, at one point I was in a 'magical' circle of upwards of a dozen agents, while holding forth about boats and planes.  At about that point, as I was keeping a wary eye out, I felt something brush up against my back, and saw a blur out of the corner of my eye.  One of the agents called out........ you'll have to keep moving, sir, we have a situation here.  Hmmm...... I wonder what that was.  They might want to check the video feed.  

Meanwhile, Kevin is keeping entertained up in the rock pile behind John's house.  He's 'experimenting', bless his heart.  Don't you just love the scientific spirit.  He'll be sure to keep us posted.  R&A urge him on, while John applies the brakes.  

And don't forget Eric.  If we believe half of what he says, he and Marissa, along with a plethora of other fabled entities have a personal portal that the rest of us could die for.  I think they're keeping tabs on us.  

Yes, I guess the world is hanging by a thread, but, with enough threads, we can braid a rope...... then we'll take it downtown, and see if we can sell it.  Is that ok?  

And isn't this what numbers are about?  Trust me, there is magic in numbers....... you might want to start with 10^10, and then consider Mandelbrot and Euler.  Can Wigner and the quantum be far behind?  

But remember, the number pole is just a bit of a bulge on our primal blastula.  The Logos......?  Where does it begin, where does it stop?  Yes, I wonder where the cosmic buck stops, Princess.  

I almost forgot about Katarina and mount Shasta. I think it's still in an early phase, and progressing. And we're looking at a global network. Steve and Joe can't be too far behind. The other John is keeping an eye out. Coordination? Well, I guess it's in the eye of the beholder.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:14 am

iirc, the PtB wanted Obama to do the deed in January, but as usual, the situation took a turn.

Is it still expected that the gray lady will turn into the grey lady by the end of July?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:33 am

UT,

Well, that would do it, certainly, and that's well above my paygrade.

The lady does have trouble in the subtlety department.  Frankly, I think the new yorker would be more my style.  Maybe I can think of a segue.  Yes, I'm still holding out for subtlety, here.  Subtlety and substance are what we're going for.  The ny'r is very personal, even hyper personal, you might say.  That is the message here, ultimately.  

The nyt could then do a follow up on the nyer piece.  This would keep things off the 24hr cycle.  That's the main objective, imho.  But, nonetheless, it would have breached the Katechon.  That's the only portal that will count, here.  

Meanwhile, someone like Mika B might fit in here, somewhere.  This would be the obvious way to play off of the Donald.  Yes, this is becoming a bit convoluted, but how many twists might we need?  The more, the merrier......?

And , speaking of the devil, we have this from Eric....... https://youtu.be/E4Kou9TGdi8 .

2:10--------

And all of this is reminiscent of the Anderson column...... http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/nexu66.htm#timeline .

Ibid........
    From a Taoist mediation...thus, now every part of the spiritual world is here present now. Overlaid. The spiritual world is not relegated to an afterlife, but is here and now and alive. The Great God of the Central Peak has to guard the entrance because it's a usable passage. One can stand anywhere in the above 131 places, or anywhere on Earth. Gods live among us, from the kitchen god to the local lands to the gods of the Five Sacred mountains. Each of us a microcosm of heaven, earth and hell. One can dwell in the heavenly grottos as opposed to the passages of hell. Let us practice becoming immortal and as bright as the Sun.

(cont......)
    Summers
    Summers

Post by Summers Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:00 pm

Dan,

I have been reading the forums, still have a lot to read but I have one question that is hanging in mind. Why should we believe that we will be told the truth when it comes out, and what has come so far? Is Ron considered to be the exception to the rule when it comes to the CIA?

This is not meant with disrespect to Ron. I just know that there is a lot of denial from the CIA about their involvement on the subject. We have all heard the story of Paul B. I would just like to be assured that Ron is not another Doty.

Is the princess portal and the portal at Skinwalker Ranch, portals to the same place?

On another note,

You speak of the BGF, who I was able to find some info on, and whose ideas I share to some degree. But I have not come across the other two local groups you mentioned. It would help if I could decipher some of these acronyms.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:34 am

David S,

Two local groups that I have mentioned are the Baltimore Green Forum and Grace Fellowship Church.  

As to my 26 year relationship with Ron...........

It's complicated.  But, first and foremost, I'm not asking you to trust Ron.  Let's be perfectly clear about that.  

I trust Ron on some personal level that would be hard to define.  But I also trust him to do his job, which might be equally hard to define.  Keep in mind that Aliyah and Kashmir also come into this already complicated equation.  

You've heard of foxhole buddies.  Well, Ron and I are rabbit hole buddies...... and I have no proof that the rabbit hole even exists.  

I came to Ron in 1991, knowing that the scientific establishment might have been seriously misled as to the nature of reality, and that I was on a mission to set the record straight.  Over the years, Ron has allowed me to use his position in the furtherance of that mission.  Full stop.  Everything else is speculation, on my part.  

What is Ron's 'position'?  Who does he work for......?  

That is either an academic question or a metaphysical question.  The only thing that counts in my chicken little mind is the possible metaphysics of it all.  And, in my chicken little mind, the metaphysics can be very personal/political.  

Thus my recent foray 'downtown'.  Not only was I kicking the tires on this eschatological bus, I was, hopefully, goosing it a bit.  A risky venture with ambiguous results.  But I am known for such.  Everyone followed their protocol, as best as I could ascertain.  

Wonderful..... so who does Ron work for?  That's the question.  For all I know, he could be working for Bill Smith in Montana.  But, for the purposes of this little exercise at OM, there are only two possibilities we need consider...... Ron is either working for the President or for me.  Really?  Talk about pronoia..... this really takes the cake.  

Allow me to qualify that last statement.......

If the BPWH is in the right ballpark, then Ron is a critical piece of that infrastructure.  Yes?  In which case, the President is only of secondary consideration.  No?  

Does this mean that Ron serves at my beck and call?  Of course not. It means, however, that he might be seen as the bad cop, to my good cop role.  His bad cop role could easily extend to my termination..... the only good saint being a dead saint.  And I sure don't want to overstay my 'welcome'.  

It should be perfectly clear by now that Donald, as anticipated, does not choose to be the shepherd of disclosure.  His was, however, to make 'straight' the way, or, at least, to do some of the necessary trail clearing.  He did try to drain the swamp, bless his heart.  But he might have gotten a little too close to the drain...... just one of the job hazards.

2:40---------

Gary, thanks for keeping us abreast of the TwP worldview.  I'm just not sure of it's relevance to our discussion.  I guess that we can count on you to provide a possible dark side.  When going to the wishing well, I'd advise anyone to move toward the light, ASAP.

Grant Cameron has invited me to attend an online meeting, next week.  It could be posted on YouTube.  I don't know what provision there may be for public participation.  BTW, these are referred to as Rabbit Hole meetings.  

Back to the R&D show.........

I am fully aware that Ron could, at any time, remove himself from this 'partnership', and has done so in the past.  I would be in jeopardy of then just twisting in the wind.  I certainly would not have gotten this far with the BPWH, without Ron's very considerable participation.  

And back to David's very legitimate concerns about being mislead by Ron (&co), if company there be........

My first response is that the BPWH is the only worldview that makes sense.  The first corollary of this statement is that the scientific worldview, just on the face of it, makes no sense.  

I would venture even to make a bolder statement....... the scientific worldview is simply incomprehensible.  

For instance, if you are driving along the road and come upon an accident.  You don't say to yourself...... oh, I understand that.  Yes, in a court of law, there might well be an attempt to assign blame for the accident.  People might then say....... the accident happened because of a drunk driver, or because of a mechanical fault...... that explains it.  Or does it.......?

It does for all practical/legal purposes.  We move on.......

But we, here at OM, are not affording ourselves the luxury of just moving on.  Sure, you are perfectly free to click on any other link on the world wide web. This is a tiny destination in a vast ocean of information.  However, if you ever happen to wonder..... Who are we, from whence did we come, and whither do we go?  Please, let us know if you ever come across a more reasonable answer.  

Very likely you are here to find out how portals work.  This is the obvious scientific question.  Eventually, I hope to be able to find the answer to that question.  

However, if learning the how of portals is your first priority, I will tell you...... not only did you come to the wrong place, but your priorities are seriously misplaced.  If you are not willing to reexamine your priorities, I strongly urge that you not play with metaphysical fire, of any sort..... much better that you be an airplane mechanic.  Just sayin'.......

Yes, I'm likely just preaching to the birds, but that's what I've been doing for the past forty years, and am unlikely to quit, now.  

Having preached my little sermon, allow me to ignore my own advice, and attempt to address David's last, somewhat practical question.  If I were to practice what I preach, I would not attempt to answer his question, rather I would proceed to explain why the portal was there,  and why he was here.  But this is the 'real' world......

Every portal leads back to the Source...... eventually, even the portal inside your head.  But, if you don't know where you're going, or why you're there, you're very likely to become seriously distracted.  If you came for the light, you'd better keep moving toward the light.  

Having addressed the most basic function of every portal, let's focus on what are likely to be the major distinctions.......

There are our portals and their portals, or, more accurately, there is a spectrum of portals, from mostly theirs, to mostly ours.  TBMK, however, there are no portals that do not require the participation of beings from both sides, in order to function.  

A logical corollary is that no two portals immediately access the same place on the other side.  Portals, on this side, are located in space and time.  But, KIM, that space and time are our own Earthly constructs.  On the other side, there is no such global framework.  Things are much more subjective, over there.  

IOW, our destination on the other side is closely controlled by the mental disposition of those entities operating the other end.  In the alleged case of Skinwalker, the entities were ill-disposed toward our efforts to harness their portal.  End of story.  

6:30---------

The alleged case of the Princess is rather more nuanced, TBMK.......

All portals are connected, more or less.  This is just a corollary of monism.  However, according to my more recent understanding, the human 'dominated' portals are especially tightly networked, leading up to disclosure.   IOW, any portal that might potentially figure into disclosure is temporarily under the control of the 'hub' portal.  It is further alleged that this hub is currently being monitored by the Princess.  

9:20----------

UT, it does seem that you are fishing for information, information which I don't have.  You appear to know more than I do.  Feel free to share with others on the forum.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:33 pm; edited 17 times in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:47 am

Portal entities as envisioned as 1950s horror story. Close encounters of the wrong kind, but beings fitting of Dan's definition of 'emergence' ... Abraham Lincoln's doppelganger, perhaps?

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:58 am

Notice the similarity of the giant to Aleister Crowley's LAM drawing (which also has embedded a mushroom cloud, when examined in high contrast) ... the broken record represents the timeless (eternal) void, from which something is emerging ("it is in our house now")

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mvpvyn/magickal-stories-lam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonchild_(novel)

MOONCHILD

A year or so before the beginning of World War I, a young woman named Lisa la Giuffria is seduced by a white magician, Cyril Grey, and persuaded into helping him in a magical battle with a black magician and his black lodge. Grey is attempting to save and improve the human race and condition by impregnating the girl with the soul of an ethereal being — the moonchild.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:58 am