Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:15 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:45 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:40 pm

No, the closer you get to the edge of the egg and the Infinite Light, the more the stuff INSIDE the egg becomes more incoherent. Things seem silly in the world. You can't understand the blindness, but then you can, because you were too.

I'm so glad Bill is not dreaming anymore Wink

I have been talking about the Cosmic Egg for months BTW.

If the Xtians today woke up, they would save the world, but we might need to fight the radical Muslims. They are not going anywhere and they are brainwashed even more than the Xtians now.

I think the Hasidim and Non-dual Jews know what the egg is and others who made it there themselves. All mystical traditions have been exploring the egg and beyond it.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 am

Eric,

I see progress...... now it takes only one brief sentence for you to reveal the depth of your ignorance.  

At least the xtians understand the depth of their self-imposed ignorance.  Their ignorance is willful..... yours is merely naïve.  

You see the cosmic egg as being unfertilized..... that is because you have no clue about the Logos Spermatikos.  The LS is about to be unleashed, out there in the desert.  It will be a replay of Trinity Flats.  

There will be a knowledge implosion, the likes of which no one has ever imagined.  You just wait a couple weeks.......

The remote viewers are having much difficulty viewing it.  All they can envision is what looks to them to be a nuclear explosion.  It's actually just the opposite.  It's a conceptual implosion.  

Lucky you, though.  You will likely be at ground zero.  

How do I know..... a little birdie whispered in my ear...... this news from Nowhere.... it's just that nowhere is now here.  Hallelujah!  

And the longer this takes, the more amazed I'll be.  People tell me that our tinder is all soggy.  No.  It's been totally parched.  And when it rains, it's gonna pour.  It will be the spiritual flood that Noah could only half envision.  It will be the Atlantean flood.  The 4M/K..... will be the very least of it.  

With all the pyromaniacs around, you'd a thunk that the match would have been struck ages ago.  How long this took, is the true miracle.  

The Millennium may well be foreshortened.  We will be very quick studies, just you wait.  Perhaps only a couple of generations will have to pass away before we can all see the truth, undiluted.  

Yes, the nuclear chain reaction is, if truth be told, just a metaphor for this spiritual chain reaction.  Yes we are all encased in our mortal shells..... Eric, he's encased in what he thinks is his immortal shell, which will have about two more weeks longevity.   He was blind, just a couple of years ago.  Now he can see through one eye, and is dazzled by the light.  It's just that he has no depth perception.  

He will gain that second eye, that third dimension, just in time to see the sky falling on his head.  Won't that be a shock?  

With his newly acquired depth perception, he and Nisargadatta will be able to see that every 'silly' bitty detail took billions of human years to design.  Every little weed growing up through the paving stones is a microcosm.  Believe you me.  

Yes, the Hindus got one thing right...... they wear gauze over their mouths when the venture out..... lest they swallow a gnat.  They are about to understand that to swallow a gnat is to swallow, not just an ancestor, but a whole universe.  Silly, you say..... think again, my dear friend.  

My physics colleagues had to spend billions to find the God particle.  Bless their skeptical souls, but when truth is known, they'll be able to walk down to Goose Rocks beach and see a trillion God particles, right under their feet.  

What Eric can't yet grok is that their billion dollar skepticism has been worth every penny.  No.  You need both eyes to see those depths.  

For the same reason, Eric thinks he understands how silly are those old men running around in the desert, talking to the cacti.  

It's like the Atheneans smirking at those funny old Jews.......
    the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
    You think you have already been saved.  You have another think coming.  Yes, Eric you are still perishing.  

Eric is at ground zero, but he won't realize it until Wolf Blitzer explains it to him on CNN.  Only then will he understand the true power of cacti.  And, yes, just for the record, Eric, allow me to say...... Oh, ye of little faith!  

9:40---------

For how long, have how many folks, been waiting for this little rendezvous in the desert?  

Will they be disappointed?  They'll be so confused, they'll hardly have time to be disappointed.  Ron has, maybe, half a clue, but I suspect that even he will be mildly surprised.  I mean, hey, I'll be flabbergasted.  The only one of us who won't be surprised will be Kashmir.  She'll just take it all in.  Like.... what else is new?  

Yes, 'we' are just a motley crew out in the desert, looking once more for love in all the wrong places.  My only caveat is that this may be the last time we'll be quite so confused.  Then will we understand that every ounce of our confusion has been worth it's weight in gold.  The same goes for Eric.  

Everything will have been a preparation for this day.  Hopefully, this day will not be on the same day for all of us.  But there will come that day when the Wolf will be heard 'round the world.   That will be the day that Josh is asked about the visitors who were charmed by Kashmir in the desert.  Josh will say..... yes, it was charming, wasn't it?  

And that'll be about all she wrote........

(cont.)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:20 am

I know what I'm supposed to. What little faith I have is in the fact that I don't need to know anything else to be God. 

I just have to be...

Love.

It doesn't matter what I know, but the quality of my love. Valuable stuff.

You can't fake Real Love.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:27 pm

I have these themes come up a lot in my art recently.

https://quantumunderground.com/2016/08/04/spontaneous-love/

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Cavema10

Have you experienced Gnosis, have you experienced knowledge? What do you know until you experience your knowledge? These sacred sacraments can be used to wake a lot of people up. This is my path.

The greatest thing I found and gift I can give is the Joy of creation.

I love doing it.
    I love making things.
    I love the feel of things coming together in my hands

Art and creativity are fractals of the first creative act.

No wonder we love it so much.
    No wonder it was so key in my awakening.
    I had to make art out loud and put it it the world.
    Try it.
    It helps you work your mess out.
    The creative energy is Alchemical and spiritual.
    It heals.
    To see your art heal someone, heals you too.
    It's mystical.
    Creativity is the net positive force we can bring to bear on the problems of the world.
    We will fight war with beauty.

Guess what, we will overcome. I know it. This awareness is the bridge to your Source. Imagine that people. You can find yourself through creating out loud and living creatively.

It's done.

Creativity and Art is part of helping us maintain a cohesive center to things. Art can uncover and inspire. I didn't know how intentional creativity from Love could be so transformational, it is simply the most powerful force in the Universe.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:43 am

It looks like disclosure may be coming a bit early........

Ron admitted to me, in a phone conversation last evening, that he has already had several encounters with the visitors, dating back at least as far as 1991, as related by me wrt our second phone conversation.  

I use the word 'admitted', rather than 'claimed' advisedly.  I did not believe him then.  Now, I have scant choice, but to go along with the story.  

In the same breath, it is admitted that the DR is likely to be moved back, at least by a month or two.  And what about the September surprise?  It seems to still be in the works.  But then he cautioned about these prognostications, referring back to Hillary's predicted withdrawal from candidacy, that was supposed to have occurred in June of 2015.  He also said that he and the Princess had registered to vote, for the first time, and that they both would be voting for Trump.  When I questioned the advisability of a Muslim voting for Trump, he averred that it would be more fun to advise Donald than Hillary.  Then I had to admit a preference for having a beer with the former over the latter, but that would not determine my vote.  

I guess it's then up to Steve Bassett to see if we can leverage Ron's new found openness into a WHPB question.  What additional confirmation information would a reporter need, before seeking WH confirmation?  

The first order of business would be to determine who knew what, and when did they know it.  John Alexander was the one who confirmed to me that Ron was, indeed, scheduled to meet him at Los Alamos, back in 1991.  

So, how was this visitation process kept out of the media for so long?  Back then, I had no context, and Ron was speaking much too casually, or so I surmised.  After 25 years, his tone has not altered, but now I have rather more context.  

I'll call Steve in CA, later this morning.  Ron called Steve with heads-up, back in June, and I spoke with him subsequently, promising to keep him in the loop.  

noon--------

I've asked Steve to call me regarding a slight change of plans......

This is now the Dan strategy of a continued, but, now, stepped up, acclimation process.  

1--------

This time Steve answered my call.......

He seems quite willing to go along with this minimalist disclosure strategy.  It would now be the four of us with our measured/calibrated process.  Between the four of us, fully cooperating, we could step up this acclimation process by, at least, an order of magnitude..... or so.  

The game is to see how far we can stretch this process without its coming back to the WH.  

The Princess will be the primary channel to the Footmann, and also be our best spokesperson.  I'll call her back this evening when she has had a chance to talk to Ron.  

5:30--------

Eric, an aging hippie...... Wonderful!  

Yes, universal love is the ultimate goal, but, as you've noticed, we're not quite there, yet.

Ron, Princess, Steve and me are offering you a bully pulpit, from which to preach love.  Not sounding like a broken record, though, would be one way for you to contribute.  

All we need to do now is rally some troops around the BPWH.  It shouldn't be so difficult.  But after forty years of struggling with the BPWH, the nearest person I have to a disciple is Eric, and he's acting just like Ferdinand the bull, out in the field, smelling the daisies.  

So, we have 4 and 1/4 persons in the go team..... for briefing heads of state, or anyone else who might be interested.  

Our press officer, Steve, now has a new goal...... seeing how long he can keep this story out of the media.  There will be rogue reporters going for the scoop.  They have been dealt with for seventy years.  I'm sure we can manage for a few more months.  

Reporters who are able to cooperate will be kept in the loop.  

One way to manage the scoopers is to scoop them in the tabloids.  That strategem greatly reduces the incentive for any credible outlet to circumvent the protocols.  

Now, all we need is a group of academicians and theologians to provide a focus group, leading up to disclosure. Is that asking too much?

Last edited by dan on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:59 pm; edited 7 times in total

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:38 am

Yes, Love is all that is real.

The only thing in the desert is hot sand, not real sand at that.

Whatever sand is.

That's what my remote viewing tells me.

It says how you love people now or not is all that matters.

Us damn dirty hippies are so frustrating I know.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:30 am

The bitter truth is that no one wants the truth.  Everyone is comfortable with their partial truths.  Everyone owns their own truth, and they just don't want any of yours, thank you very much.  

The story is that the individual presidents receive taylor made briefings.  I wonder which parts of the truth they get.  It will be a priority to find out.  

Are we now supposed to spoon feed truth to the public?  That's what I've been doing for forty years, and not one person has bought it, not even part of it, and, if truth be known, not even Eric, bless his ever lovin' heart.  

What will be different now.....?

Is there a plan to disseminate the truth, or do I have to figure that out, too?  We need to start in the middle, and work our way up and down.  We start with the Princess and/or Ron.  Even Ron, TBMK, is playing with half a deck..... the political half.  

How many people, in the world, are presently prepared to sit down and have an intelligent discussion about the truth? Precious few, I would imagine.

As the story goes, Billy Graham had the job of holding the president's hand, before, after and during the briefings. I'm supposed to have a bedside manner. If so, I'm quite sure that it would look nothing like Billy's.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:41 am

I know the Truth, we are the Truth.

I'm living it in my life everyday.

Know this, I'm ALL IN!

No doubts.

No hedging and the Universe is talking.

If you think I'm not listening...shrug.

I would pick up my mat and leave All to follow the Word and Truth.

I know my goose is cooked and I'm just going to stand on the edge of oblivion when the moment comes and fall backwards into my dissolution.

And I'll be thankful for having loved and been loved.

And that's gonna be fine. I know the part of me that is forever.

How many can truly say that?

I'm blessed beyond imagining to have learned what little I have.

It was enough for me.

I'm at peace and wish that for you Dan and everyone.

To not need or want anything.

I am not this mind.

I am not this body.

I AM everything.

Hey, that's a good bumper sticker!

---

I am firmly grounded in this awareness now.

I was led here and beaten into submission and rebuilt better than before. Faster, smarter, more loving. 

Pretty much unshakable, it is an awareness.

I am this body too though. This is what I learned form Nis most.

Yes, we are the parabrahman, but we are this too.

I AM THAT, yes Nis, I gotcha.  I would add, but I AM HERE. This is where you come in Dan. You can explain the I AM HERE now what part. That's how I see it a atm.

We don't have Jesus in the clouds or aliens here to save us, we have us. It's ok to live life ignoring God by being God. I just watched the season finale of Preacher. I see it as a synchronicity. In the show the Preacher calls God down and someone shows up in his church, it's Heaven, but they don't know where God is.

Haha, that's some Truth right in your face.

"If you prick us do we not bleed? 
    If you tickle us do we not laugh? 
    If you poison us do we not die? 
    And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?"

That last part we have to work on for the sake of All in our own lives. We don't have to fear and tremble, the Wizard is just for show.

There is no place like home. I have to have just enough faith if I close my eyes hard enough and click them heels I will find home. 

I'm clicking dude, sorry Cy, clicked fucking hard. I clicked until my heels bled. I just want find rest and home. I'll take my current copy of Heaven here anyday over an alien in the desert Wink

Turns out the time here may be the only time ole Eric has to be his unique self, so I will be what I feel to be with no apologies and eat, drink and love deeply. I'm not going to disconnect like Nis and tell everyone to wake up. I will live with his awareness in my life and ain't nothing gonna hurt me. I will slurp every delicious moment of being up I can. I know the gift and treasure we have and are. The rest of you are welcome to pick up your mats and walk together with me as well.

That's the only reason I came here Dan. I heard a familiar song and another half crazy desert walker. I guess we ended up in the desert of the imaginary. 

I didn't want to be alone.

--- 

What other Truth do you have for me.

I am all ears.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:26 pm

I'm sorry, Eric, but with each additional post, you are proving yourself more oblivious to what's happening around you.  All that you do is brag about your spiritual virtuosity.  I'm getting tired of your bragging.

The folks out in the desert are not on a personal quest.  Your imagination is so impaired that you cannot conceive of any sort of global contact.  

You cannot fathom the notion of Disclosure or Revelation.  The idea of a global community is anathema.

11--------

We have a global communication network, and you have nothing to contribute to it.

You are explicitly anti-intellectual. What is our sapience for, pray tell?

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:38 pm

How should one respond to that?

Silence is all I have.

Peace Dan.

--

I only shared out of joy. Everytime I do that you have the same reaction. I can't explain why and when I write. It's always in the moment spontaneous.

It all follows the same continuum. 

If you see that as arrogant, I don't know how.

Interesting.

Thanks for confirming the path I have been following.

---

Sigh, of course I can imagine Disclosure and a lot more. You weren't asking me any questions. You just tell me how clueless I am. I'm just watching and posting. 

I have quite good imagination actually. I can conceive of global contact.

Psst, Nis didn't capture me. He's just the foundation. We are here so that means everything is in play. What can't I imagine?

Again, I've been reflecting on the inner journey through all this. I'm ignoring your picture show until I can't.

If some real stuff goes down in the illusion, I'm right here willing to go all in. Did I ever say otherwise?

The desert is your thing.

Best I stay objective unless you ask my opinion about it first.

I meant what I said. 

I have no emotion about it. Maybe that's grace?

So I ignore the desert.

It doesn't register for me.

That may seem very off and odd from your perspective you being the Disclosure guy if you are being forthright, which I'm guessing you are.

It all seems pretty perfect to me.

Relax and keep going. Gees.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:53 pm

You are one cantankerous old geezer I'll tell you.

Keep it simple for us stupid folk.

It looks like one of the vectors is moving. I love Snowden.

The Chaos factor.

(Jack would be so proud, but alas the Libertarians are dead wrong)

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/snowden-dead-man-switch/

He's fine, but he tweeted "It's time, with a key." the other day with a call for all people in the know who he connected with to contact him.

He calls terrorism rightly I think. It's an emotional cover for the bigger game.

How people can stack people like cord wood to enact some great plan is beyond me thank God.

I don't reach into that dark place.

He's gonna spill the beans. You and Ron better hurry up.

You are all maybe going to get scooped.

Wikileaks ain't done yet either. Those guys are fomenting Revolution or they are playing their part to make it look so.

Snowden obviously is playing his part. Very well indeed.

I love Snowden, did I say that?

He's probably a deep NOC agent or something crazy.

Anyway, apparently, "It's time.".

The terrorism is a cover for the big Disclosure?

All a big setup?

Who says I have no imagination.

I keep it locked away.

You don't want that thing really coming out.

It's as dark as it is light.

---

Watched Interstellar again tonight. There was something I never got in that movie that had bugged me. The 5 dimensional beings that helped him. You made me think about this today Dan and I watched it when I saw the ending was on.

Anyway, looking into the meaning and creators of the Tessaract that he falls into. Your friend Kip Thorne consulted on that movie I am sure you know. I came across a powerful interpretation that immediately resonated.

As shown in the movie, love is the only thing which exists beyond space and time and the future 5 dimensional beings created themselves and were counting on the strong bond of love between Coop and his daughter, which would let Coop transmit the information through the power of love to his daughter, which could not be transmitted by any other means, whatsoever.

"Their love was the only connection and only way of survival for the entire human race."

So we have aliens, who is us, creating themselves from the future using Love, the only real thing, who mastered time, but still need us to make them. Interesting ideas. The 5 dimensional beings evolved from the base Coop goes back to help his partner setup. They took man to a new world. OK, so forget all the out there stuff. But I think the movie is a poweful allegory for what we discuss here.

The Universe acknowledges and gave a high 5 to Love.

Man, I really am learning to Love the ways of the flow.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Oh now I have nothing to contribute, persona non-grata. Well, all you had to say was leave.

So I will Wink

Peace in your future endeavors and I hope they work out for all of us.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:56 am

Anyway.........

There have been an unusual amount of mixed signals coming out of the palace.  One might wonder who's in charge.  Who's on first?  

Do we really have to have the old men in the desert?  

Why not A&D @ NSF/NRC/OSTP, for instance?  

Unless the BPWH is all wet......  If so, why am I here?  If not, when do I get to call a shot?  

Once you do the DR, there can be no more built-in holds..... you will be at PNR, at full throttle..... ye of little faith.  

Will I never be given an opportunity to jawbone..... besides here, with Eric, bless his heart.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:12 am

Well, the Princess finally convinced me that this is not the best possible world (BPW).  In fact, this is the worst possible world (WPW).  

So, I'm following Eric's advice.... and going with the flow......

With turtle conservation as our cover story, we're setting up a crash program in Florida to weaponize the Zika virus.  We'll call it the Wika virus.  It will be so virulent that it can be can be transmitted ear to ear, with merely a whisper.  The symptoms may vary between the targeted populations, but, on average, the victims' fertility will decline with each generation, so that within a very few generations there will only be a 144,000,000 left behind, of the targeted population.  

The rest of us......? We all be in the one remaining, very secret, mosquito-free zone..... code named Happy Hunting Ground (HHG).

Sayonara..... suckers..... catch you on the flip side......

BPWH.....? What a croc......!
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:56 am

Well, the Princess finally convinced me that this is not the best possible world (BPW).  In fact, this is the worst possible world (WPW).

Isn't she unwilling to drink? There's the problem. If it's going to be nuclear annihilation, at least you could have a decent buzz-on going for the event.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:17 pm

We'll be in the HHG.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:32 am

Ok, sports fans.......

Here we are, in lovely Orlando, headed for our own little rendezvous.  

Ron is sticking by his story, and the Princess is insisting on a KWF news conference.  We're all wearing our very spiffy KWF collared shirts.  

And Ron continues to insist on playing politics with the story of the decade.  

Ok, then, if we're gonna dabble, we might as well jump in head first.......

We have two impossible candidates.... in terms of bringing the country together. Simple solution...... we use whatever leverage we have to broker a deal.......

Both candidates resign in favor or their vice-presidential choices, either one of which would have vastly more chance to bring the country together again, than either Hillary or Donald.

Is it doable.....? Heck, yes!

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:06 am

Each day is a new day in this rather nascent phase of the disclosure process........

I'm sitting in a classroom at the Barrier Island Sanctuary.  Yes, I was brought here under false pretenses.  These pretenses, I'll readily admit, were mainly my own, but I was, in good faith, following a long established protocol.  

12:50---------

I've had 10 minutes to explain to Ron what are my operating protocols, once I have decided that We are in the Endtimes time frame, and I have so decided.  

Basically, I'm in charge of overseeing that this wakeup transition is going according to plan.  

This may just be a decoy operation.  But Ron just asked me to explain what that would be, claiming not to know.  So either he is once again lying to me, or this is not a decoy operation.  You, dear reader, may decide.  

1:35---------

So far, so good.......

Ron is willing to play along with this 'decoy' operation.......  

We have two immediate priorities......

1.)  settling the presidential election

2.)  the desert rendezvous

3--------

During lunch break I was talking to Danny, Paulette and Lisa about beta testing Operation Stealth (OS).  Well, OS is being outsourced, as we speak.  

Who knows what, and when did they know it? That is a basic question as we try to get mutually oriented to this brave new world.

If we go with the current game plan, I know more about the philosophical game, and less about the political game than almost anyone.

(cont.)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:39 pm

Everything is politics, so I guess you "know less about" everything "than almost anyone." ;-)

Have a nice day!

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Uxl2dFo

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Gary,

You're right.  I obviously misspoke, because I am a personalist, after all...... it's politics..... all the way up, and down..... to the atoms.  Did you know that atoms are political?  

At least four of the folks know that this is not just about saving the turtles.  

One of them already sunk a few ships when he told me that he was involved in the training of one of the others.  Obviously he had not been too well trained, himself.  Fortunately, I do like him, so I hope he doesn't get fired.  I better consult with Ron.   He is ultimately to blame for such slip-ups.  

Not to worry, sports fans........ Danny first met the Princess many years ago at an electronics firm in Virginia, where he was one of her instructors.  Not a problem.  

Back to priority #2, the DR..........

Also, not a problem....... Ron is in charge, and is open to suggestions. I'm waiting for a call back from Kevin, who is in charge of the Westcoast aspect of it. I'm also supposed to talk Peter of NUFORC about it.

#1.........

Danny liked my election suggestion. In its latest rendition, the two VP candidates agree to serve together, alternating the first and second spots.

(cont.)
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:38 am

Is that Gary Bekkum adding to the ruckus? I've wondered, why is it StarPod hasn't been updated in so many years? In addition, you published a partial interview with Dan. And promised Part II would be soon forthcoming. But I can't find it. I'd like to read more. Can I look forward to that opportunity?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:23 am

PF,

Good question.

11:50--------

Yesterday, ~5-7, was mainly about my speaking with Nightingale's representative, Jayney (sp?)........

There were 8 of us back at our house, including Kashmir, with everyone participating.

In actuality, it was mostly R&A telling stories about R,A&D, but I did contribute.

I didn't get much time to discuss the philosophy and politics (P&P).

We'll all be having dinner back at our place. Maybe I'll be allowed to talk about P&P.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:55 am

It seems like things are still on track, but how could they not be?  After all, this is the BPW.  No?  

Did I look doubtful?  If so, I'm a bit less so.  This is after I saw nightingale's helper.  Of course, I understand how it works in theory, but was a bit shaky on the application of the theory, as we theorists often are.  

We're still hopeful that Donald can stay around long enough to do the deal with Hillary.  But he already seems to be getting bored with it all.  Hillary is fine by me, but everyone seems to agree that we sorely need some fresh blood, about now.  

The only question is whether we should have D&H or M&T at the DR, and how soon it could be arranged.  The sooner the better.  No?  

That's the only trick we need to pull off.   The rest will just be picking up the pieces.  No biggie.  

When I met Jayney, I was able to connect a few more dots.   The two biggest ones are fate and free will.  It has to do with that qualitive depth that I've mentioned before.  It also has to do with the gradations of infinity that Cantor talked about.  

With any transformation or mapping, there are stationary points.  These points are where free will comes to die.  We are going through one such point, now.

Truth is a fixed point, but we can dance around it.  There was another one, but there was a lot less wiggle room, so to speak.  That was then, this is now.  There has been a lot of water under that bridge.  We have much more wiggle room, now.  How do we use it to it's best advantage?  

There is the arcade game in heaven, scenario, for instance.  This has some of that feel..... especially the DR part of it.  We just don't want it to be a crap-shoot...... we aim to please........

There is a more robust interface, now, between the angels and the humans. The angels have even less free will than we do.

Does that cramp their style? It doesn't seem to. They're just a bit more naive. They may only be vaguely aware, so you do have to be extra gentle.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:42 am

My God, I finally understand it ALL!!!!

My God My God...

Peace profound where you stand...NAKED!

One condition, naked you must stand in the

Eye of the Storm.

That is peace profound.

I have always stood naked here before you Dan.

Foolishly, not understanding.

That is how I found my peace.

Standing naked.

In front of all I could.

Fake it until you make it is what we are all doing.

Until we realize with knowledge we clothed ourselves and became aware, but to get back, you must take those clothes off.

Nothing more for me to do but be in this.

Right where I stand.

This is true for all of you too.

You can only do this with peace profound.

You are lost until you find it you blind foolish monkeys.

Dan you have nothing more for me.

I have everything for you.

When you are ready to stand before me, 

Face to face.

Mano y Mano.

Naked.

We can really talk.

That's the only way to be.

That is The Way.

My Way.

Our Way.

I can only stand with the naked.

I thought you were, but you have long johns on.

And I'm sorry, for wet work, only naked will do in the flow.

Isn't it beautifully simple?

So simple.

No masks, we can talk or just stare at each other.

Until then, peace.

Go see the movie Edfie the Eagle and you will find enlightenment if you learn his lesson to soar naked. Eddie is the greatest of you, of us. When you understand that...

You are enlightened.

Until you are soaring like Eddie naked in the light, you are lost and blind in shadow, where you could see the unicorns and rainbows clearly.

What's it gonna be? More boring shadow talk or naked in the the LiGHT!!! 

It just wants us to know, it's just love in the end.

We are floating in an endless sea of infinite love.

Only love will complete the circle and bring wholeness and restore balance.

A great word wholeness.

This is getting back to the garden.

We will choose to just be love in the garden.

Just be in it with me Dan.

"Grandfathers, you behold me! Spirits of the World, you behold! What you have said to me, I am now performing!
    Hear me and help me!”
    – Black Elk

P.S. If Marissa and I can sign up to go back to the garden naked forever together in bliss aware and ignorant, raised hands and feet. 

Um, we will go and forget this dream and all this silliness. God I hope when we wake up tomorrow we are back there.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:04 am

I thought love was only true in fairytales
    Meant for someone else but not for me
    Love was out to get me
    That's the way it seemed
    Disappointment haunted all my dreams
    Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
    Not a trace of doubt in my mind
    I'm in love, I'm a believer
    I couldn't leave her if I tried

When chicken little meets the weak link, you'd better watch out.....

Also, try this..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mYBSayCsH0

There are so many parodies of Windy, one of which, I posted about a year ago.  While looking for it, I came across this......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTKkqZyrDVk ..... IOW, I was much too late to do a deal with the Donald.  

But, still, Mike might be in the running.  And Hillary could use a makeover.  She needs a to see Bill's hair stylist on the Tarmac in Albuquerque.  Maybe I should talk to Steve about her stylist.  

2------

This might be too much fun..... we do have to be careful about what we wish for..... No?

(cont.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:50 am