Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Musings of Randomness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:52 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Musings of Randomness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Musings of Randomness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:11 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Musings of Randomness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Musings of Randomness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:03 am by dan

» CockaWHO!?
Musings of Randomness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Musings of Randomness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Musings of Randomness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Musings of Randomness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Musings of Randomness

Bard
    Bard

Musings of Randomness - Page 3 Empty Musings of Randomness

Post by Bard

It was in Attica where two crows sprang
    Raised with copper wire.....

Per link:http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pages/crow.htm

Keeper of the Sacred Law

Crows are the keepers of the Sacred Law
    and to have a Crow totem is very powerful.

Personal Integrity are your watchwords and your guide in Life.
    If you have a Crow totem, your prime path
    is to be mindful of your opinions and actions.
    You must be willing to walk your talk,
    to speak your truth and to know your life's mission.

Crow is a omen of Change.
    Crow lives in the void and has no sense of time,
    therefore, it sees past, present and future simultaneously.
    Crow merges both light and dark, both inner and outer.
    It is the totem of the Great Spirit and must be respected as such.

They are symbols of creation and spiritual strength.
    Look for opportunities to create and manifest the magic of life.
    Crows are messengers calling to us
    about the creation and magic that is alive in the world today
    and available to us.

Cyrellys

Post Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:23 am by Cyrellys

From the heyday of the reason of Socrates, the focus became conscription of intellectualism. If they cannot be turned from their love of Justice and Natural Rights then their thinking shall be wholly different from the start...

"They seek the laws at Bologna, medicine at Salerno, philosophy at Paris, the black art at Toledo." [Medieval saying concerning leading centers of advanced learning]

Law = both civil and canon law.

C.H. Haskins says: Universities, like cathedrals and parliaments, are a product of the Middle Ages.

The term universitas (university) originally meaning a "totality" or "universitality", came, by the High Middle Ages, to denote a complete union or guild and was eventually reserved for an academic coporation or guild devoted to higher education. For some time the name for such an institution was studium generale (a general place of study) since it accepted students from all areas and gave degrees everywhere recognized.

A factor in the rise of universities was the current trend to corporate organization for the effective achievement of desired ends. Another was the existence of a respected universal Church, which could grant a "license to teach anywhere."

Consider this in the context of control and recognition of "sanctioned" thinking and authority today as transparency is non-existence and alternative information is shunned. Truth is a conspiracy or a figment of imagination:

"The continuing interest of the Church in education is exemplified by a decree of the III Lateran Council (1179): Lest the opportunity for learning and education be denied to any poor children due to the inadequate resources of their parents, let some sufficient benefice be set aside in each cathedral church to provide for a teacher who will instruct the clergy of that church and poor scholars gratis..." ~ High Tide of Medieval Culture, Medieval History and Civilization by Daniel D McGarry 1976, p 494-495.

The Founders so maligned by the globalist thinking today re-established open education/self-education and facilitated the creation of a third option based on the concepts of universal human exceptional-ism and natural rights.

In their world of thinking, the use national security state apparatus has been put to in order to separate truth from the people, to separate self-governance from the people, to enforce sanction and certification processes at the controlled/conscripted university level so that what is fed into governance is what is intended did not exist for them.

Three consequences for the People from this aspect of the corruption: homeschooling is a threat, the veneration of the Founders and Constitution is a threat, and those who venerate Justice and Truth is a threat.

The depth of the alteration is barely recognized.

Cyrellys
    I am not a wild eye'd crazy person, but necessity dictates the system sees me as such.
    Bard

Post Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:20 am by Bard

On to trust.  

Trust you say?  Yes, that was the question I raised also.  Trust within this enigma does walk on rather short legs, does it not?  You do not find trust – the bridge building type – within actions unbecoming directed at it. Don't take this the wrong way, but even those trying to find the trustworthy via digital voyeurism bears its stains, unresolvable? Those impressions are hard to erase - just as anyone witnessing a Jersey Devil peering through their window late at night where there once stood a man. It's not easy to forget, especially if you once said a prayer for it, a windy night long ago for its safety.

Yet, this all leads right back to a group, Majical Stones if you will, that play with the idea of trust and how it relates to time or the perfect moment to speak out as if they would know when that time actually arrived. Surely it can be said, they are not all inherently Evil men, but it is quite easy to say they are fearful of a great many things. How many of them have a yay/nay in the matter related to Disclosure?  How many can be moved?

Endowments of large intellects associated with the enigma have lead certain individuals to great places and for noble causes no doubt, only to realize that intellect no longer intersects with what many would call a soul.  They have allowed themselves to become hard and unkind while participating the revolution of a world awakening from a perpetual slumber.  The Stones give us gadgets to numb our minds from underground lairs while above, the Earth rots beneath our feet without the spiritual maturity to find the balance required because it is hidden from those that need it most; those doing the damage.  Revelation Matters! Spiritual Crossroads Are Significant! Education is Essential!

Plato opines: “"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

Truth, knowledge, wisdom, and experience are all forms of illumination that Plato was probably hinting towards.  It is such 'processes' by which must occur to 'become' something entirely different than what we are today in our mindsets. It is impossible for anyone to just 'arrive' at that spot of realization.  Generally we all must 'evolve'  towards, into, and through that process. It has been suggested that our thoughts create our reality. This is likely true.  What information is put in will likely manifest outwardly into the world around us.  Look around – then, Look within.

Dan, no offense, but you/some of your friends look for connection to the Logos while being the most disconnected from it.  They hide, feigning truth with untruths while seeking connections to its greater meanings.  Is there disconnect with this methodology of hiding truth, while seeking it?  You will never find that connection until the world knows 'the reality'. Is that the curse of intellectualism, to know through dissertation and memorization, yet so unable to know without knowing?

Peering back in time to the point of the coverup, gripped by fear and uncertainty leads me to this point:  

Where would we be today – now fifty years removed from the initial revelation of the visitors – if society had an opportunity to muddle through the initial shock?  Could we have altered who we are, how we think, and behave? Are destiny's set are can they be altered if 'given enough information' to alter course?!  Surely if the Visitors saw our fate wrapped in planetary overpopulation they also believe 'education does matter' because they felt it pertinent to implore us in that direction by educating the powers.  Even 'they' believe education matters, apparently. Is this wisdom so hard to hear? Instead of educating 'the' world as to this deficient nature of behavior - they chose the technology route instead and a wall of silence.  Counter intuitive!?  Did we just waste fifty years to fear? Is it a fear, warranted?

The dream
    Everyone will eventually know the minds of others like their own and 'trust' will become a word long forgotten because deception will be impossible to create.

Imagine for a moment – this reality, or pretend its true momentarily.

Two young individuals in red jumpsuits a bit different from us on a ship (of your choice) being taught a child’s game from Terra-firma.   After you explain the rules to 'rock, paper, scissors' you watch in dismay as those two continually lay the same hand down repeatedly.  So, just to be sure they understood the instructions, you explain again the goal is to lay an opposite hand to win, only to watch as they lay the same hand out repeatedly.  Apparently they don't get it, or do they?

Initially, one would have to assume they do not understand unless one came to the conclusion quite later that they know each others minds.  They cannot beat each other because they cannot cheat each other. Separated by distance and with their backs turned, they still lay the same hand out.  One has to laugh at this being played out considering they are to be the more enlightened ones, technologically speaking, of course.  Why would it be so hard from them to win at a child’s game?  Perhaps, because they were never taught deception or that it is impossible not to know the connections intent?
    Bard

Post Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:49 am by Bard

Cease and Desist.
    Simple Request.

Musings of Randomness - Page 3 Cease_10

Ackowledgement APPRECIATED.

So, Continuing along the lines of trust...... I will ponder some more....
    Bard

Post Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:34 am by Bard

Bard

Post Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:01 pm by Bard

December 7th is slowly approaching, that some remember as the day of infamy.  

Bond with those mystical Gifts of Light and pay homage at your local veterans memorial.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.ro/2011/06/angel-number-7.html
    Bard

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:48 am by Bard

As long as a team of Dr's are ensuring the safety of the test subject - it would be ethical. Many would think, I suspect.
    Bard

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:05 pm by Bard

Musings of Randomness - Page 3 Native10

Musings of Randomness - Page 3 Lt10

Musings of Randomness - Page 3 Img_2010

How many keys are required to unlock the truth for the World to See?

How many petitions to remove the lock must be witnessed?
    Bard

Post Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:07 pm by Bard

Musings of Randomness - Page 3 20110710

Musings of Randomness - Page 3 Aries-10

In the Age of Aries Arms......

Last edited by MD02 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bard

Post Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 am by Bard

Bard

Post Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:46 am by Bard

Just thinking, for a moment, I stumbled into a re-realization of the enigma just by chance while reading a headline pertaining to Ed Mitchell on Kerrang Radio discussing ufo and alien life around 2008.  It caught me quite off guard, but then, it started awakening parts of me long forgotten. Two decades forgotten to be exact.

This lead me to start looking online for more information, and then to discovering two forums that were discussing such issues.  ATS and OMv1.  I chose the latter for the lack of advertisements splattered around.

Four people were instrumental in educating me early on about this enigma. Ed Mitchell, CSM Bob Dean, Sgt Stone, and Steven Greer. One for my love of space, and three from walking paths such as mine in some regard.  

Bob Dean did an interview on Project Camelot that struck me quite odd and peculiar.  At one moment in the video, he began to tear-up, as did Clifford Stone in a separate interview. Why would a CSM tear up over a non-reality? Let's be honest, CSM's are not known for being the fluffy type! I went through the normal range of thinking in that he must be losing his mind and going senile, but then all of his faculties seem very intact. It showed me humanity still exists in the toughest of souls.  That video interview impressed upon me more than any other that I have seen.   The same for Sgt. Stone who obviously wears his emotions more on his sleeve than most, which I can respect, but do not mirror.  And what of Steven?  He was instrumental in illustrating, coverups.  

Now, it has been said I am an Experiencer.  To be honest, and how do I conceptualize this..... Strange things did/do happen around me. I normally paid no attention to its deeper meanings up until quite recently, as did, others.....Those moments were forgotten memories of a very odd youth and even a stranger set of circumstances still unfolding.  The question of the ages is – Is it Real or Memorex-Majic from the Neuros who have dipped their quills in the inks of silence for science. My government was/is telling the world there was no reality to the enigma.  I should trust in them, right?  

And so, this is the impasse created by Authority without quality of Leadership. This is why Authority believes that they have a Soverign-Right, to the innermost thoughts of individuals that they can take at any time without reproach under the guise of security. It is rather laughable to believe, even if the public is duped to assume, that these powers are not abused regularly. Consider how ineffective Government can be at times, especially the armed forces, a culture of wasted time and resources. The bigger picture? I'm missing it? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Suits don't impress me, titles are temporary, and deception is just plain wrong especially if it is directed at those whom you are to be serving.  

If you want respect – earn it.  

I don't have any intention to write about strange happenings or even chronicle them for private ruminations.  I have a feeling hacking souls would have unforeseen consequences, even for a Frenchman. With that in mind I am just going to trust the process and pray for guidance. It's all we can do anyways, right?  And besides, the knowledge was only to be shared with One. That has been fullfilled.

I will share a feeling.  It's called, insignificance.  If a force far greater than what you currently know seems to be working through you.  Imagine how small you would feel - how....insignificant in its presence you would be... and so unprepared.   I'll just live in the mystery – and trust the process.
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:58 am by Cyrellys

The details of your experience is private, my friend.  Don't feel obligated to divulge.  What is important however is the questions you raise which are far from insignificant.  The Source, experience, mystery working through you serves to tweak toward introspection of those who need it if they can recognize it.  That's been the whole problem for so long.  Their inability to recognize the outreach that has been attempted over and over, so many different ways.

That outreach has a personal aspect to it which is solely for you.  Other parts however and your reaction which interlinks with the others and human players is up to you as to how to best present your questions.  Yes trust the process.  

You and I both know the Source doesn't hide.  We do.  We slink, sneak, squeak, and prowl.  We lose the forest for the trees.  We climb the trees and we regain the view of the forest, and the land upon which it grows.  And if we look carefully enough, we can then perceive the Soul of the ONE IN ALL which conceived it.  Right there for the seeing once we stop worrying, hiding, and fussing over what is digestable.
    Bard

Post Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:18 pm by Bard

It's private enough......  IC has the Fragments I left for their required, in-digestion.

Terms I have been reading up on as of late:

SEA,TEL,TE,BE,CCR,AGG1,AE0,AE12,PO1,FCR3,WB1,DAR1,SR04,AE-3.pat1,AS,DA
    Spectrumnet.us

If none of that makes sense..... Don't blame me. I'm still working on figuring it out also. It could mean anything or nothing at all!

Did I just flush a college education down the drain? alien 
    Psycho-correction!? Omy.
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:34 pm by Cyrellys

Did you just flush a college education down the drain? Nah. Colleges don't teach how to deal with any of this stuff. You're on the cutting edge, my friend. We all are. Truth be known it wouldn't surprise me if the reason the IC et al monitor is to try to make enough heads or tails to write a "how to deal with it" manual themselves.

Those combo's you listed look familiar for some reason. I'm sitting here looking at them, racking my pea brain, trying to figure out why or where or in what way.

Cy
    Bard

Post Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:17 pm by Bard

Bard

Post Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:31 pm by Bard

Five of Ten

Always in dreaming, I find you there
    Perhaps only cleaning
    Or forging what's fair.
    I stared within Aries, stars set far behind
    Speaking was thinking and saddened my sighs
    A future before me or just merging-minds.
    Asking me to trust what sight cannot see
    Runes as words, just felt in-between
    Those letters like flurries just half for right now
    Five more to follow if it carries out.

N-O-R-R-D
    Bard

Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:12 pm by Bard

The Universe continues with its sense of humor, hours ago.

Barnes and Noble bookstore was my destination with a gift card in hand.  One of my coworkers kindly was rewarding me for volunteering to work for her while she attended her son's graduation from Naval boot camp. She choose well, knowing my book-wormish nature. It was the least I could do, considering the Navy is so involved around my current life.

With one of the brood in tote I head over to the 'New Age' section where, generally, the literature surrounding this enigma can be found.  The stores were quite packed but this section was mostly to my own.  Approximately one hundred or so books sat before me and the first book I pull off the shelf to look at was from none other than Col. Alexander. I didn't get a vibe, so I place it back upon the shelf then selecting another book from Stanton F, of which I realized that I had previously read.  The third book I removed from the shelf was from Dolan and was not the more current book I was looking for so I placed it back upon the shelf.

At this time, one of the staff, walks into my isle and starts looking the shelves over, I apologize and then move out of her way. She returns apologies. After a few seconds of looking She pulls off the book she was looking for.  Strange as it may seem, the good Col. Just sold another book today.  She then keeps looking through the shelf and then Stanton makes a sale, oddly enough!  So, there I am staring at Mr. Dolans book, of which I had just placed on the shelf, and as the universe would have it, Dolan makes a sale.  

I just have to shake my head sometimes at how bizarre events unfold sometimes. So I go looking for this staff member, as now my curious nature gets the best of me, and find her back in the same isle.  She is pulling another book from the shelf on paranormal events.  I say to her:  

“Hey, I just want you to know that the three books that you pulled off the shelf, I pulled off moments prior. Actually, they were the only thee books I touched.”  

She was a bit confused, and was replied: “Oh, I'm sorry, did you want those books I can bring them back to you?”

“No..no... It's fine. I just wanted you to know I only had touched the three you pulled from the shelf.”  “Oh! Really!? That's really weird!?”  
    “Yes, I know..”
    “Oh my gosh, I'm starting to feel all freaky and Buuzzzz buzzzzz buzzzz-Like. Ewww! ”  

We both laugh a bit and my youngest chimes in who is standing behind us: “Great dad, now you got her all freaked out! No wonder you don't have any friends that like coming over!”  

We all chuckle and I ask her who requested the books and she said someone just requested them and was pulling them from the shelf and away she went.  Sometimes, the universe has a sense of humor, no doubt. I suppose I need to work on finding friends that don't freak out per the guidance of the universe.
    Cyrellys

Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:28 pm by Cyrellys

MD02 wrote:.

With one of the brood in tote I head over to the 'New Age' section where, generally, the literature surrounding this enigma can be found.  The stores were quite packed but this section was mostly to my own.  Approximately one hundred or so books sat before me and the first book I pull off the shelf to look at was from none other than Col. Alexander. I didn't get a vibe, so I place it back upon the shelf then selecting another book from Stanton F, of which I realized that I had previously read.  The third book I removed from the shelf was from Dolan and was not the more current book I was looking for so I placed it back upon the shelf.

(snip)

“No..no... It's fine. I just wanted you to know I only had touched the three you pulled from the shelf.”

(snip)

Sometimes, the universe has a sense of humor, no doubt. I suppose I need to work on finding friends that don't freak out per the guidance of the universe.

That's a classic Synchronicity. Very Cool, MD.
    Bard

Post Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:36 am by Bard

It's all make believe?
    The Father of NASA, Von Braun, and his greatest fear begins around 28:30.

Happy New Year, L3.
    Tisk Tisk!

Russia spent billions on mind control
    Bard

Post Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:22 am by Bard

Next up on the reading list:

Job's Illness:

This was a, "Hey, you might like reading this...." hand-me-down from another associate of mine.
    Not a single review on Amazon? Good times.....
    Cyrellys

Post Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:38 am by Cyrellys

1995 Times Mirror Magazine Inc.  "HAARP has proceeded full-steam ahead since its inception in 1990. The total amount of money spent over the past six years exceeds $58 million and may reach nearly $200 million by the end of the decade, when the installation is scheduled to be completed. The effort is a "congressional specialinterest program," meaning that supporters in Congress request funds for it on behalf of the Air Force and Navy."

HAARP - New World Order Mind Control and Weather Warfare Weapon

United States Secretary of Defense William Cohen apparently stated in a press briefing, while commenting on new technological threats possibly held by terrorist organizations: "Others are engaging in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, (and) volcanoes remotely, using the use of electromagnetic waves." Dr Begich's news release adds: "While the Secretary of Defense suggests this capability might be possessed by terrorist organizations, the U.S. military continues to deny that they also control such technology."
     -Dr. Nick Begich

"Our school system increasingly teaches our children how to memorize data and totally ignores teaching them how to think, or analyze, for themselves! This is totally planned as a part of the New World Order. Mark and I have been told by many people that our book, which speaks out about mind-control, offers a thread in tying things together. All of a sudden the New World Order has meaning; the erosion of constitutional values and morality in this country begins to make sense when the concept of mind-control is introduced into the picture."
     - Cathy O'Brien and Mark Philips authors of the book "TRANCE Formation of America"

AND

From:  Star Wars, Star Trek and Killing Politely (same link as above)

by Dr. Nick Begic

One of the most revealing documents I have found regarding these new technologies was produced by the Scientific Advisory Board of the Air Force. The Air Force initiated a significant study to look forward into the next century and see what was possible for new weapons. In one of the volumes published as a result of the study, researchers, scientists and others were encouraged to put together forecasts of what might be possible in the next century. One of those forecasts shockingly revealed the following:

"One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep, transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory, produce an experience set, and delete an experience set."2

Think about this for a moment - a system which can manipulate emotions, control behavior, put you to sleep, create false memories and wipe old memories clean. Realizing this was a forecast and not necessarily the current state of technology should not cause one to believe that it is not a current issue. These systems are far from speculative. In fact, a great deal of work has already been done in this area with many systems being developed. The forecast went on to say:

"It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction. When a high power microwave pulse in the gigahertz range strikes the human body, a very small temperature perturbation occurs. This is associated with a sudden expansion of the slightly heated tissue. This expansion is fast enough to produce an acoustic wave. If a pulse stream is used, it should be possible to create an internal acoustic field in the 5-15 kilohertz range, which is audible. Thus, it may be possible to "talk" to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."

EDIT TO ADD:

Institute for Non-Lethals

It has been fourteen years since Tyler's paper was delivered and the controversy began to take form. Now there is even more energy being pressed into the anchoring of the newest means of killing and maiming one another. "Imagine a world where land mines don't blow up but give off an eerie sound that makes intruders feel sick. Or a war where attackers don't use missiles to stop tanks but microwaves to shut down engines."18 The Institute for Non-Lethal Defense Technologies at Penn State College has been established in cooperation with the United States Marines. The institute was created to evaluate weapons created by organizations outside the military. The new institute will look at legal, ethical, political, environmental and physical effects of these new technologies.

Begich wrote:One of the things which has always bothered me as a researcher is how the little guy is always held to a high standard of accountability while big organizations get away with murder. I am not suggesting that individuals should be held to a lesser standard - quite to the contrary. Organizations responsible for the security of the nation should be held to the highest standards. We must ask ourselves what these agencies are charged with protecting and whether their actions follow the values expressed in law. Are there reasons that the government should be excused from meeting the requirements of the law? Is there good cause for hiding behind laws which allow for the exploitation of other laws? An article appeared recently which illustrates the point, as follows:

"A former CIA officer from the agency's top secret 'black bag' unit that breaks into foreign embassies to steal code books was charged with espionage Friday for tipping off two countries about the CIA's success in compromising their communications."26

Douglas Groat was fired in 1996 from the CIA's Science and Technology Directorate and could now face the death penalty. These super secret teams are sent around the world to break into embassies and other locations to steal codes and other information so that the National Security Agency (NSA) can intercept a country's classified communications and know their contents. The article concluded,

"The CIA has never publicly acknowledged the existence of its black-bag teams because their operations are by their nature illegal. And they not only target America's adversaries but embassies of friendly powers."27

Consider the contents of this article from the perspective of one of our allies. Remember a few years ago the outrage of our government when we discovered that the State of Israel was using its intelligence gathering resources in the U.S. It was an outrage - or was it just the game we all play? Why should we expect anything less of our allies then we expect of ourselves?

Lost in the Illusion
    Bard

Post Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:08 pm by Bard

Cyrellys wrote:
    HAARP - New World Order Mind Control and Weather Warfare Weapon

At 9:30 he supports a supicsion/theory I postulated on OMv1 regarding the Teather incident.

humm......

Bard

Post Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:21 am by Bard

"Not of My Own"

Child - not of my own
    Within sicknesses creep
    As fever pulls you down in frown
    I woefully lack the power to aid you.

A mere observer I have become
    Regulating my routine to filling the spoon
    Or holding your chilled frame
    So you might put water to lip
    As truth of your crimson pulse
    Lacking white spirits to sustain it
    Overcomes me.

How do I protect you from
    Intangible things
    Causing my synapses to lapse
    As deficient mortal hands
    Span out to grasp nothingness.

Composed in yesteryear.

Trying to heal - which was not mine.
    A prayer to God to take my time.
    Bard

Post Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:15 pm by Bard

RE:

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t175p150-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2#4507

"I keep none for myself......."

Still getting some un-editable code revelaed from beyond apparently.
    Do Forgive.
    Cyrellys

Post Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:49 pm by Cyrellys

Cyrellys wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    BTW, Ron is under the impression that the sword in Cy's avatar pix is no mere stage prop. It is Samurai. There is similar such on their dining room table, next to the compound bow.

Well actual hardcore practice is with "sheep stix" which are the same length as the sword (in daily use as a tool for moving a sheep flock without a dog) but made of wood doweling about the same diameter as a broom handle. A little more forgiving than using a blade to practice...that is if you can call bone bruising or lite fractures preferable to gashes requiring stitches. Grin. Exactly what do sheepherders do while guarding a flock? Oh yeah, polish their skills.

A properly balanced sword is the most versatile weapon for close quarters ever devised. Pistols and guns are all offense, no defense; close on him fast and a man with a gun can't shoot, he has to stop you before you reach him. Close on a man carrying a blade and you'll be spitted like a roast pigeon — unless you have a blade and can use it better than he can.
    A sword never jams, never has to be reloaded, is always ready. Its worst shortcoming is that it takes great skill and patient, loving practice to gain that skill; it can't be taught to raw recruits in weeks, nor even months.

Robert A. Heinlein, in Glory Road (1963), Ch. 15

He had the unique opportunity to watch Conina fight. Not many men ever got to see it twice.
    Her opponents started off grinning at the temerity of a slight young girl attacking them, and then rapidly passed through various stages of puzzlement, doubt, concern, and abject gibbering terror as they apparently became the center of a flashing, tightening circle of steel.

Terry Pratchett, in his Discworld novel Sourcery (1988)

Aragorn: Sauron will not have forgotten the sword of Elendil. The blade that was broken shall return to Minas Tirith.
    Elrond: The man who can wield the power of this sword can summon to him an army more deadly than any that walks this earth. Put aside the Ranger. Become who you were born to be.

Frances Walsh, Philippa Boyens and Peter Jackson, in the screenplay for The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003), based upon The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien

Impromptu Triad.

In every triad the first two details support the third which is the point of the matter. Cy

"I give hope to men."

"I keep none for myself."

"The dead do not suffer the living to pass."

"You will suffer me!"

"I summon you to fulfill your Oath!"

"That blade was broken!"

"It has been remade."

"Fight for us and regain your honor.  What say you!"

I take the Demaught Road.  Cy
    Bard

Post Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:54 pm by Bard

Post  by Sponsored content