Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Musings of Randomness Icon_minitimeToday at 3:43 pm by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Musings of Randomness Icon_minitimeToday at 2:27 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Musings of Randomness Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Musings of Randomness Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Musings of Randomness Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Musings of Randomness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Musings of Randomness Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Musings of Randomness Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Musings of Randomness Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Musings of Randomness

Bard
    Bard

Musings of Randomness Empty Musings of Randomness

Post by Bard

It was in Attica where two crows sprang
    Raised with copper wire.....

Per link:http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pages/crow.htm

Keeper of the Sacred Law

Crows are the keepers of the Sacred Law
    and to have a Crow totem is very powerful.

Personal Integrity are your watchwords and your guide in Life.
    If you have a Crow totem, your prime path
    is to be mindful of your opinions and actions.
    You must be willing to walk your talk,
    to speak your truth and to know your life's mission.

Crow is a omen of Change.
    Crow lives in the void and has no sense of time,
    therefore, it sees past, present and future simultaneously.
    Crow merges both light and dark, both inner and outer.
    It is the totem of the Great Spirit and must be respected as such.

They are symbols of creation and spiritual strength.
    Look for opportunities to create and manifest the magic of life.
    Crows are messengers calling to us
    about the creation and magic that is alive in the world today
    and available to us.

Admin

Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:01 pm by Admin

What is real? Is the idea of Camelot?

What is real is the ideals we aspire to and strive for.

We are real.

Crows, and ancient mariners, and the Constitution.

We are real.

The white flag with the green tree is real.

And dreams thought lost are destined to be rebuilt.

This is what wildcards do. Crows are the ultimate wildcard.

It's in their nature.

And despite the loves and fury of a consciousness which encompasses a universe, nature empowers free will. And for those with the gleam, free will lights the way.

Gleam is heard as the Roar expressed. It is the very spirit of the Source that connects free will with Synchronicity. Two strands intertwined flowing together in tandem.

Darkness greatly fears wildcards. For their capacity to dispense that power.
    Bard

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:42 pm by Bard

Insights of Innocence:

Sharing a Share.

You would not believe your eyes
    If ten million fireflies
    Lit up the world as I fell asleep

'Cause they'd fill the open air
    And leave teardrops everywhere
    You'd think me rude
    But I would just stand and stare

I'd like to make myself believe
    That planet Earth turns slowly
    It's hard to say that I'd rather stay
    Awake when I'm asleep
    'Cause everything is never as it seems

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
    From ten thousand lightning bugs
    As they tried to teach me how to dance

A foxtrot above my head
    A sock hop beneath my bed
    A disco ball is just hanging by a thread

Awake when I'm asleep
    When I fall asleep

Leave my door open just a crack
    (Please take me away from here)
    'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
    Why do I tire of counting sheep
    When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

To ten million fireflies
    I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes
    I got misty eyes as they said farewell

But I'll know where several are
    If my dreams get real bizarre
    'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar

Awake when I'm asleep
    When I fall asleep

Awake when I'm asleep
    When I fall asleep

Awake when I'm asleep
    Because my dreams are bursting at the seams

Songwriters: ALLEN, MARC EDWIN / BARCALOW, NATHAN / DOHERTY, DEREK / LINARES, ALEJANDRO M. / STROHMEYER, RANDY
    Bard

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:01 am by Bard

"Extreme Corruption, the Cause of Extreme Poverty"
    Victoria Grant

Public Banking 2013
    Funding the New Economy
    June 3rd 2013
    Dominican University, San Rafael, CA

One year Prior:
    12-year old Victoria Grant explains why her homeland, Canada, and most of the world, is in debt. April 27, 2012

Jake Reason

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:07 pm by Jake Reason

MD02 wrote:
    Victoria Grant
    Priceless!

Thank you MD.  A bold new world.  Out of the mouth of babes.

Unfortunately, we will see POWER exert POWER.  Victoria's hope will likely not be realized until after the fall.  So it has been foretold.

I was made known the history of banking in 1985 through mysterious channels.  Then, too young to understand why. To speak of what little Victoria is saying today, would have been professional suicide in '85.

Today, I am confident that G-d is ultimately in control.  - To everything there is a purpose under Heaven.

This too will pass.

Bard

Post Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:09 am by Bard

I have been pondering on the rumored ability of the Others to pass things through solid matter. Christ accomplished this as well as 'Angels' from antiquity.

Is there something about this Field, often times recounted as 'a blue light' that has some significance?  It seems to be synonymous within the abduction narrative as well as some spiritual encounters. Even Pastors has succumbed to it and felt the presence of God's hand.  Why is this so often seen? And the physical effects within the beam seem to indicate an electromagnetic or charged state.

Blue light - does exist within the higher energy spectrum, but not the highest if I am correct.

Departiclization? Is it this or something entirely different?

Is an electromagnetic field generated from ZPE-like device (with unlimited/exotic power) capable of slowing the densely compacted highly vibrational states of matter (Walls) to momentarily become spread apart (as in the state of air) in which we walk through daily? Could a field/beam be directed to move objects between and through it with a reverse polarity and pull something through and or upward?  Domain switching?

Perhaps the cloaked ships - serve as the EM field by which the rest is accomplished?

Atoms are matter - just as pennies on a table would represent a macro illustration. We can spread these apart in various ways (directly and or indirectly by use of other objects or methods) - logic would conclude atoms can be moved in the same manner with more exotic means. No?

As I was vexing about this issue - in the wee hours of the night a words popped into my head - I was not entirely certain if I understood its meaning - until I looked it up. It seems to fit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrainment

If this is so - the Others would certainly need to take into consideration structural integrity and the placement of such a field so as to not collapse the physical object.
    Bard

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:16 am by Bard

A Memorial to Russell Means:

http://russellmeans.com/

The ending is made it exceptionally worthwhile.

"I love a people...."

Update: 1-1-14 Video now private. I will attempt to direct you to reflections and insights I was drawn to. It may take me some time to secure, if at all possible, all the initial points of the video.

You may Skip to 4 min 20 sec - 8min 45 sec.

Last edited by MD02 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total
    Admin

Post Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:10 am by Admin

Entrainment means to merge aspects of two realities.  So rather than separating particles it would be the opposite.  Bring them together until you have a harmony where a crossing is possible.

more than connectivity - merging....matching the vibratory resonances of the electromagnetic fields I'd suspect, till there was for whatever amount of time no difference. THEY would have to know enough about matter to be able to separate the individual signatures of the two fabrics when done, putting the patterns back as they were.

Cy
    Bard

Post Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:33 am by Bard

“Majestic’s Weight”

A curious thing, dreaming while wake
    Decades it takes for knowing some stakes
    Cat and mouse with much smarter beings
    Yet my own people lie of what it all means
    Or lost their tongues for oath-filled clings.

Was it man made or taken from craft
    Which mimics a green-screen now
    Scanning what’s ‘round the resting place
    Hiding from up-up and around
    In astronaut suits or closer to ground.

No meat to eat or shunned they be
    Into the white room, alone
    To think inside instead of out
    About a vow, mistook
    Prevent them seeing except themselves
    Becoming a teacher from the crowd.

Four-fingered twins with tight fitting clothes
    Hardly a feature which served as a nose
    Not much for speaking it often goes
    Still finding their words from furthest throws.

Imagine a people part of two worlds
    With which Majestic’s do cling
    Mostly seeking to understand
    From cradle to crib to bed.

A curious thing, dreaming while wake
    Color pulled from rose
    Mixed around with sweetened-sap
    Then straight to naked nail
    Years to grow like turtle shell
    No need for fifths to surely flail.

Bard

Post Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:16 am by Bard

A single twig breaks, but the bundle of twigs is strong.
    ~Tecumseh~

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Tecumseh%27s_Speech,_of_August_11,_1810,_To_Governer_William_Harrison

(10-21-13) Updated

Via:

http://web.archive.org/web/20110908125032/http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Tecumseh%27s_Speech,_of_August_11,_1810,_To_Governer_William_Harrison
    Tecumseh's Speech, of August 11, 1810, To Governer William Harrison

Brother, I wish you to give me close attention, because I think you do not clearly understand. I want to speak to you about promises that the Americans have made. You recall the time when the Jesus Indians of the Delawares lived near the Americans, and had confidence in their promises of friendship, and thought they were secure, yet the Americans murdered all the men, women, and children, even as they prayed to Jesus?

The same promises were given to the Shawnee one time. It was at Fort Finney, where some of my people were forced to make a treaty. Flags were given to my people, and they were told they were now the children of the Americans. We were told, if any white people mean to harm you, hold up these flags and you will then be safe from all danger. We did this in good faith. But what happened? Our beloved chief Moluntha stood with the American flag in front of him and that very peace treaty in his hand, but his head was chopped by an American officer, and that American Officer was never punished.

Brother, after such bitter events, can you blame me for placing little confidence in the promises of Americans? That happened before the Treaty of Greenville. When they buried the tomahawk at Greenville, the Americans said they were our new fathers, not the British anymore, and would treat us well. Since that treaty, here is how the Americans have treated us well: They have killed many Shawnee, many Winnebagoes, many Miamis, many Delawares, and have taken land from them. When they killed them, no American ever was punished, not one.

It is you, the Americans, by such bad deeds, who push the men to do mischief. You do not want unity among tribes, and you destroy it. You try to make differences between them. We, their leaders, wish them to unite and consider their land the common property of all, but you try to keep them from this. You separate the tribes and deal with them that way, one by one, and advise them not to come into this union. Your states have set an example of forming a union among all the Fires, why should you censure the Indians for following that example?

But, Brother, I mean to bring all the tribes together, in spite of you, and until I have finished, I will not go to visit your President. Maybe I will when I have finished, maybe. The reason I tell you this, you want, by making your distinctions of Indian tribes and allotting to each particular tract of land, to set them against each other, and thus to weaken us.

You never see an Indian come, do you, and endeavor to make the white people divide up?

You are always driving the red people this way! At last you will drive them into the Great Lake, where they can neither stand nor walk.  Brother, you ought to know what you are doing to the Indians. Is it by direction of the president you make these distinctions? It is a very bad thing, and we do not like it. Since my residence at Tippecanoe, we have tried to level all distinctions, to destroy village chiefs, by whom all such mischief is done. It is they who sell our lands to the Americans. Brother, these lands that were sold and the goods that were given for them were done by only a few. The Treaty of Fort Wayne was made through the threats of Winnemac, but in the future we are going to punish those chiefs who propose to sell the land.

The only way to stop this evil is for all the red men to unite in claiming an equal right in the land. That is how it was at first, and should be still, for the land never was divided, but was for the use of everyone. Any tribe could go to an empty land and make a home there. No groups among us have a right to sell, even to one another, and surely not to outsiders who want all, and will not do with less. Sell a country! Why not sell the air, the clouds, and the Great Sea, as well as the earth? Did not the Great Spirit make them all for the use of his children?

Brother, I was glad to hear what you told us. You said that if we could prove that the land was sold by people who had no right to sell it, you would restore it. I will prove that those who did sell did not own it. Did they have a deed? A title? NO! You say those proves someone owns land. Those chiefs only spoke a claim, and so you pretended to believe their claim, only because you wanted the land. But the many tribes with me will not agree with those claims. They have never had a title to sell, and we agree this proves you could not buy it from them. If the land is not given back to us, you will see, when we return to our home from here, how it will be settled. It will be like this:

We shall have a great council, at which all tribes will be present. We shall show to those who sold that they had no rights to the claims they set up, and we shall see what will be done to those chiefs who did sell the land to you. I am not alone in this determination, it is the determination of all the warriors and red people who listen to me. Brother, I now wish you to listen to me. If you do not wipe out that treaty, it will seem that you wish to kill all the chiefs who sold the land! I tell you so because I am authorized by all tribes to do so! I am the head of them all! All my warriors will meet together with me in two or three moons from now. Then I will call for those chiefs who sold you this land, and we shall know what to do with them. If you do not restore the land, you will have had a hand in killing them!

I am Shawnee! I am a warrior! My forefathers were warriors. From them I took my birth into this world. From my tribe I take nothing. I am the master of my own destiny! And of that I might make the destiny of my red people, of our nation, as great as I concieve to in my mind, when I think of Weshemoneto, who rules this universe! The being within me hears the voice of the ages, which tells me that once, always, and until lately, there were no white men on all this island, that it then belonged to the red man, children of the same parents, placed on it by the Great Spirit who made them, to keep it, to traverse it, to enjot its yield, and to people it with the same race. Once they were a happy race! Now they are made miserable by the white people, who are never contented but are always coming in! You do this always, after promising not to anyone, yet you ask us to have confidence in your promises. How can we have confidence in the white people? When Jesus Christ came upon the earth, you killed him, the son of your own God, you nailed him up!! You thought he was dead, but you were mistaken. And only after you thought you killed him did you worship him, and start killing those who would not worship him. What kind of people is this for us to trust?

Now, Brother, everything I have said to you is the truth, as Washemoneto has inspired me to speak only truth to you. I have declared myself freely to you about my intentions. And I want to know your intentions. I want to know what you are going to do about taking our land. I want to hear you say that you understand now, and you will wipe out that pretended treaty, so that the tribes can be at peace with each other, as you pretend you want them to be. Tell me, Brother. I want to know.

Last edited by MD02 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Bard

Post Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:59 pm by Bard

Odd day.....

A waking dream of Bremerton.

Quantum weirdness i believe it was.
    Impressive if so.

Bremerton anyone?
    Anyone know an A.R.?
    Bard

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:19 am by Bard

As an ongoing log of the ODD and Synchronicity happenings as of late - I will place much of its contents here.  

After arriving to work yesterday I grabbed a cup of coffee and had a seat.  One of my coworkers says to me: "Hey, I have something you might like to read."  I ask him is there was anything in-particular that made him think this might be the case, but his reply was a submissive, ''No''.  

The paragraph: (Broken up for readability)

"After all, the practical reason why, when the power is once in the hands of the people, a majority are permitted, and for a long period continue, to rule, is not because they are most likely to be in the right, nor because this seems fairest to the minority, but because they are physically the strongest. But a government in which the majority rule in all cases cannot be based on justice, even as far as men understand it.

Can there not be a government in which majorities do not virtually decide right and wrong, but conscience?--in which majorities decide only those questions to which the rule of expediency is applicable? Must the citizen ever for a moment, or in the least degree, resign his conscience to the legislator? Why has every man a conscience, then? I think that we should be men first, and subjects afterward. It is not desirable to cultivate a respect for the law, so much as for the right. The only obligation which I have a right to assume is to do at any time what I think right.

It is truly enough said that a corporation has no conscience; but a corporation of conscientious men is a corporation with a conscience. Law never made men a whit more just; and, by means of their respect for it, even the well-disposed are daily made the agents of injustice. A common and natural result of an undue respect for law is, that you may see a file of soldiers, colonel, captain, corporal, privates, powder-monkeys, and all, marching in admirable order over hill and dale to the wars, against their wills, ay, against their common sense and consciences, which makes it very steep marching indeed, and produces a palpitation of the heart. They have no doubt that it is a damnable business in which they are concerned; they are all peaceably inclined. Now, what are they? Men at all? or small movable forts and magazines, at the service of some unscrupulous man in power?

Visit the Navy Yard, and behold a marine, such a man as an American government can make, or such as it can make a man with its black arts--a mere shadow and reminiscence of humanity, a man laid out alive and standing, and already, as one may say, buried under arms with funeral accompaniments, though it may be."

~Thoreau - Civil Disobedience~

This morning, I asked one of the brood in route to standardized education,  if anything of note has transpired in the way of dreams and of nightmares - the reply was, 'No' several times to the many ways I asked the question.  Then abruptly asks: "Is there a word Persidon? Was he a Greek God a long time ago? The Water God....?"

Jolting my mind, momentarily,  I explained the Proper spelling. I then asked three ways to Sunday why that word was asked to begin with.  All I could retrieve was, "I don't know."

Then I had a thought that I should share this with A Poseidon, from the Magician fond of crystals.

If none of this makes sense to the reader - have a seat next to me. Synchronicity seems pretty Bizarre most of the time anyways. It seems to be self-specific.
    Bard

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:18 am by Bard

For the Wolf-Pack
    And Another.

Bard

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:20 pm by Bard

“Starry Sky”

Oh starry sky in a night so bright
    Give me a life to live
    Give me a dream to hold
    A love to win
    With the might of your sparing wishes.
    Come to me through the dark veil
    Of lost hopes and caress me in
    Your shinning brilliance that cleanses
    A soul with favor.
    Take a hurting memory and
    Shatter it within you powerful grasp
    And release the glittering shards to scream
    In the night, only to be consumed by
    Their own burning wrath.
    I’ve called out to thee
    Many times for the strength to go on
    Yet, I hear nothing except
    The winds falling against my face
    And a chilling touch in a small shadow
    Of an empty life.

Penned, age 14
    Vexing underneath the stars one night
    Alone
    In a one way conversation with God.
    Bard

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:42 am by Bard

I used to believe that a living being was required to bring another back to life.  Minimalist thinking does take some time and effort to work through. Perhaps we should not allow a total adherence to the what we think we know prevent what we could have learned?

Memories from the past, or lives once attached to those memories, can also influence us in great measure.

Thought of the day.
    Bard

Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:17 am by Bard

On a lighter note, so the world not think me insane.

Army-Navy Game

Another War? Even TN gave a 'Go' vote? Could it be that important?
    General Clark said this was the plan a few weeks after 9-11.

Quality Recruiting for these teams must be nearly impossible.  Go Black Knights!

It's so quiet here you would think the ghost(s) of Howard Hughes were afoot and circling the globe.        

http://ghosthotel.bandcamp.com/track/howard-hughes-captain-of-the-industry

I'm not going to lie....I wished I was in the Navy many times. Brothers in Arms or armed brothers?

Edit to add:

Just for clarity sake - the game reference was just a reminder. There seems to be a small contingent from both branches here....
    Bard

Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:50 pm by Bard

Just moments ago - I decided to take a further look into this group I was unaware of until early yesterday morning.  The track list seems to be speaking in tongues?  Quite humorous either way!  

Tack List

College football is afoot. 'Roll Tide' looks to be stacked again.  Maybe I need to secure some tickets to that A/N game.

Random thought:

How many times were Jennifers claws lowered over the years? I need to look into that. Manganese nodules is what DS called them. Purely speculation.

HMB-1 Mining Barge

Why take a Submarine to Lockheed? Was there an HMB-2?  Odd.
    Bard

Post Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:52 pm by Bard

Fingers of Fate

Two index fingers to touching tips
    Small circle traced in air
    That was a sign given, it seems
    While in the who knows where -
    Game to play with balls of twig
    Wrapped in soil to tossing twins.

Years it took to gain the tools
    To see how strange it was
    The hands that spoke in cryptic-way
    Yet meaning was already won
    As if I knew from former time
    But lost it most when back to mine.

One might Wonder: "What the Hell"
    And question all there is
    Soon so scorned and without friend
    To speak a truth without defense
    Unless they be of starry-eyed
    And took to hide the Puritan-pride.

Without love or trapped inside
    Each with loads to bear
    As Lore it leaps or often creeps
    When heart it seeks reprise.

Outside in or inside out
    How to reach those souls
    Often wrapped in darkened scrolls
    Tolls the master demands - for perseverance.

Silence for some is not enough
    For some its all they have
    Or Questions are answered in others-tongue
    Its all their life could spare.
    Bard

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:20 pm by Bard

If you want to take something from one world and bring it into Anothers - you must talk to the Frenchman?

Bard

Post Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:37 am by Bard

Power and or ability - does not grant one a (dominion) to certain aspects of others lives. It is a breach of implied trust and goodwill. One way glass is deception at its finest. When common men know the minds of those in power as they know their own - the world will experience a humility never envisioned.

Into the wilderness, I am being called. Away from the Game of Thrones....

Jake Reason

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:31 pm by Jake Reason

MD02 wrote:Power and or ability - does not grant one a (dominion) to certain aspects of others lives. It is a breach of implied trust and goodwill. One way glass is deception at its finest. When common men know the minds of those in power  as they know their own - the world will experience a humility never envisioned.

Into the wilderness, I am being called. Away from the Game of Thrones....

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t158p120-uncommon-thoughts-on-common-things-cyrellys#3768

Forgive them MD02, for they know not what they do.

They know their error and guilt. This is why they strive to shroud their wickedness in darkness. But yet still, they know not what they do.

That you know this, is your blessing, given to you. So that you see, what they do not see. You are the blessed.

So forgive them, as they know not what they do.

Leave it up to G-d.

Blessings

Bard

Post Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:35 am by Bard

Forgive and forget or just Forgive?

I see nothing, they find of value - this I am almost certain of.

Still, I forgave them before I understood why, but you are right.

Let's see if my message can grow roots offered up by that voice with no lips many months unexplored.....
    Bard

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:12 pm by Bard

Surrealism - Can it get any better?

Musings of Randomness Surrealism01
    Cyrellys

Post Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:42 pm by Cyrellys

~ surrealism offering release from that well defined place within the petty system of debasement and cretinism.
    Bard

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:08 am by Bard

When have the Bards ever been a harmful lot?
    Should we fear the 'message' or the messenger?

The trident-tip, when pulls away, leaves its mark and still we play.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:22 pm