Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:13 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:22 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+7
pman35
skaizlimit
Bard
Cyrellys
dan
Jake Reason
GSB/SSR
11 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:10 am

First topic message reminder :

And for the insane, or other wise, we present:

Schroedinger's Cat is not Alone

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1004.4206v4

Beatriz Gato, Beatriz Gato-Rivera
    (Submitted on 23 Apr 2010 (v1), last revised 31 Mar 2011 (this version, v4))
    We introduce the `Complete Wave Function' and deduce that all living beings, not just Schroedinger's cat, are actually described by a superposition of `alive' and `dead' quantum states; otherwise they would never die. Therefore this proposal provides a quantum mechanical explanation to the world-wide observation that we all pass away. Next we consider the Measurement problem in the framework of M-theory. For this purpose, together with Schroedinger's cat we also place inside the box Rasputin's cat, which is unaffected by poison. We analyse the system identifying its excitations (catons and catinos) and we discuss its evolution: either to a classical fight or to a quantum entanglement. We also propose the BSVΨ scenario, which implements the Complete Wave Function as well as the Big Bang and the String Landscape in a very (super)natural way. Then we test the gravitational decoherence of the entangled system applying an experimental setting due to Galileo. We also discuss the Information Loss paradox. For this purpose we consider a massless black cat falling inside a massive black hole. After that we outline a method to compute the contribution of black cats to the dark matter of the universe. Finally, in the spirit of Schroedinger, we propose that next generation double-slit experiments should use cats as projectiles. Cat interferometry will inevitably lead to the `Many Cats' interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, allowing to shed new light on old mysteries and paradoxes. For example, according to this interpretation, conservative estimates show that decision making of a single domestic cat will create about 550 billion whole universes every day, with as many replicas of itself.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by skaizlimit Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Announcing the Cruise to the End, and excited about the Beginning. Although naturally the end of the beginning seems more interesting, nevertheless the beginning of the end could be one lallapahlooza as well.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Dan wrote:BTW, Ron is under the impression that the sword in Cy's avatar pix is no mere stage prop.  It is Samurai.  There is similar such on their dining room table, next to the compound bow.  

Well actual hardcore practice is with "sheep stix" which are the same length as the sword (in daily use as a tool for moving a sheep flock without a dog) but made of wood doweling about the same diameter as a broom handle.  A little more forgiving than using a blade to practice...that is if you can call bone bruising or lite fractures preferable to gashes requiring stitches.  Grin.  Exactly what do sheepherders do while guarding a flock?  Oh yeah, polish their skills.

• A properly balanced sword is the most versatile weapon for close quarters ever devised. Pistols and guns are all offense, no defense; close on him fast and a man with a gun can't shoot, he has to stop you before you reach him. Close on a man carrying a blade and you'll be spitted like a roast pigeon — unless you have a blade and can use it better than he can.
      A sword never jams, never has to be reloaded, is always ready. Its worst shortcoming is that it takes great skill and patient, loving practice to gain that skill; it can't be taught to raw recruits in weeks, nor even months.

• Robert A. Heinlein, in Glory Road (1963), Ch. 15

• He had the unique opportunity to watch Conina fight. Not many men ever got to see it twice.
      Her opponents started off grinning at the temerity of a slight young girl attacking them, and then rapidly passed through various stages of puzzlement, doubt, concern, and abject gibbering terror as they apparently became the center of a flashing, tightening circle of steel.

• Terry Pratchett, in his Discworld novel Sourcery (1988)

• Aragorn: Sauron will not have forgotten the sword of Elendil. The blade that was broken shall return to Minas Tirith.
      Elrond: The man who can wield the power of this sword can summon to him an army more deadly than any that walks this earth. Put aside the Ranger. Become who you were born to be.

• Frances Walsh, Philippa Boyens and Peter Jackson, in the screenplay for The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003), based upon The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien

Impromptu Triad.

In every triad the first two details support the third which is the point of the matter.  Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:02 am

Skai,

No, you did not say that.  Christians do give lipservice to our being the resurrection, but they don't ever mean it.  If they actually did, there would be no xians left, we would all have been immolated.  

Do recall that we were supposed to have been resurrected two thousand years ago.  Something funny happened....... we were overcome by our slumber of material progress, and now we are Rip van Winkles, johnny-come-latelies.  

It is funny what xians think and don't think about this two thousand year hiatus, and it's mostly the latter.  

Cy.....
    Date: December 29, 2013, 11:11:45 AM EST
    To: Dan
    Subject: Sword of Red Earth

Please note that the Sword of the Princess, 赤い大地の剣 Akai daichi no ken, has a blade that is deep red in color, tempered in the red clay of Japan. It was made for killing -- a warrior's sword, tailored to the body and form of the Princess.

So, there.........

Anyway, my GFC comrades don't quite know what to make of our little hiatus. The Vatican leads the mainline Protestants in immanentizing the Eschaton.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:38 pm

Dan, the Resurrection is timeless. The key concept can be phrased "already and not yet", which I heard from a Jesuit professor at Catholic University. "I am the resurrection and the life" (Jesus) ... "already and not yet", because the mystique involves the "who" of the "I": Do "I" and "we" ever merge, meld, become one? Is humanity a group of individuals or is it one individual. The best Catholic writing on this key to understanding is Blessed John Paul II, who devoted his life to discussing this question, not a new question and not a new revelation but the same old same old ever new Church proclamation of the Resurrection.
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:42 pm

The Cruise to the End of the World may interst you, Dan. I'm not sure how closely related it may be to the "End of Time" (Joseph Pieper).
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:09 pm

Skai,

Yes, I do understand that JP2 was a personalist. Every xian should be, but few make much of it. Pantheists are stridently opposed to Personalism.

Resurrection is timeless.........? Hmmm...... What then is the point of history? The Vatican and mainline Protestants immanentize the Eschaton. Only us radicals, like WFBuckley, know better. So did Teilhard, although he tied it too closely to Darwinism.

Do we experience death throes or birth pangs? Are we a cancer or a chrysalis?

It is hard for me to believe that you and so many other would be Xians see no contradictions in this Immanentizing.

skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:49 am

Dan, death throes have long been overwhelmed by birth pangs. St Paul works the diamonds in the rough angle and minimizes the cancer. The "Vatican" may immanentize the eschaton, but does not leave it at that. It effects the transition, and perfects it in charity. The so called personalism of Bl JP2 finds development by means of individual acts of charity ... ie, believe in God and do good for neighbor and self. It is very simple because God is absolutely simple ... unlike those "gifted" with talking about it all, a gift which oftentimes seems more of a plague. "Play ball", calls out the umpire. The pitcher then begins discussing the threads on the ball. The catcher begins flashing signs to the pitcher. The batter begins arguing with the base coaches. People in the bleachers begin discussing the merits of hot dogs vs popcorn, soda pop vs beer. The head coaches walk out onto the field and rant about who's going to win. The sponsors all go to a commercial break. TV entertainers launch into their various superstar "accidents" of the day. The people at home call their bookies to rearrange their bets. The weather turns bleak and umbrellas come out. The bat boy turns mischievous and somehow steals the ball from the pitcher. A gopher pops up from under second base and runs to another hole which no one had noticed. The scoreboard goes ballistic with all sorts of sayings and images. A flying saucer appears to hover just over the right fielder's head, which people begin jabbering about. And a great cry goes up from everyone, "Where's Dan when he's needed most?"
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:42 am

Skai,

Me thinks you do belittle the novelty and magnitutde of the modern human dilemma.  

But, yes, the PtB of Science, Religion and Politics may well manage to muddle us through the worst of the impending resource crisis, at least for another decade or two.  Hey, more power to their ability to avoid crises, but we all have our limits.  

But then there is the MoAPS, mother of all paradigm shifts, which will start and end with the scientifically intractable problem of human exceptionalism.  The PtB/Intelligentsia of Science&Religion are shameless in their mutual exploitation and prolongation of this intellectual dilemma.  Thus have we the current gridlock between science and religion.  

I do smell a cosmic conspiracy, lurking between the spiritual and material aspects of these mounting crises.  I detect the synchronous brainwaves of the cosmic mind in these outworkings of human destiny.  

I understand, Skai, that you and the religious PtB are only trying to protect the rest of us from the crazies, the charismatic provocateurs who come around every few years to inflame the embers of our Millennial enthusiasms.  

You understand, of course, that the latest P&D show is simply another ploy to construct a backfire to anticipate and forestall a possible larger conflagration or congruence of certain cosmic forces.  A stitch in time, saves nine.  

On that score, Skai, you may have misplaced the memo which instructed the co-operatives in the Aquarium as to how best to manage the cointelpro involved in this particular messianic feint.  Yes, it is correct to offer token resistance, before jumping aboard the virtual 'bandwagon'.  At least that was the memo as I received it.  Perhaps, however, you are coming from another compartment of this octopoidal plot.  It does get confusing for us grunts in the field.  

My understanding is still that Bl B (ret) did act quite promptly on his portion of the Memo that, in his case, was hand delivered. Oh, but that's right, you were called home just prior to that historic occasion.

Enough of the shop-talk........

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:21 am

Pretty much, Dan. What I run into not infrequently is the MoAPS. I'll tune in tomorrow to learn more about the mysterious phrase about a stitch in time save nine. Not so good with acronyms ... struggle each time I see P&D but I think I've got it now. Same with MoAPS, but PtB? This one keeps disappearing in the bright sunlight of the morning.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:10 am

Yes, there is some confusion in distinguishing my idiosyncratic acronyms from the ones that I just pick up, off the internet.... PtB being amongst the latter.  

Nor, Skai, should we neglect the other aspect of that Roman holiday, wherein the recent Visitations at the ancestral home of the Princess provided an additional basis of mutual interest for the Interfaith Conclave.  

Oh, yes, I know that the Visitors have been poking around in this galactic backwater for aeons.  Nonetheless, they did evince an inordinate interest in the X1-event.  Should they then boycott X2?  Only MJ1, Adm (repositioned) Mike, Repo man?, would know for sure.  The rest of us just mind our p's and q's.  

Amillennialism has no rhyme or reason.  It was only ever a reactionary gambit.  It has, over the centuries, been proven to provide a slippery slope into pantheism, which has always constituted the soft underbelly of materialism.  

What the PtB does not wish to contemplate is the likelihood that that have been a party to the cosmic Bait&Switch operation that, just now, is culminating in the inevitable MoAPS.  

1pm-------

Algorithm........?  If you find one, be sure to let me know!  

The gold-mountain that is Perpetual Progress has been terribly seductive.  Ironically, it is the ufologists who are heirs to this fatal attraction.  I come here, like the lonesome stationmaster, waiting patiently for the train-wreck.  Ufologists are diehards, bless their stubborn hearts.  

The PtB have left themselves no exit strategy from the blind alley of perpetual progress, other than the P&D show.  Coming tomorrow will be the Yellowstone Apocalypse.  

The Princess and I agree that the YA would not, in itself, constitute an ELE. However, it could surely constitute a gestalt switch of biblical proportions. One could easily liken it to the events surrounding the Exodus..... let our people go! This is what the Oathkeepers seem to have in mind.

I was going to ask Cy about that label...... good xians are admonished to swear no oaths, this being a significant aspect of paganism/pantheism. Our only allegiance is to the Source, to which oaths are simply a form of blasphemy relative to the I AM. No?

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:23 am; edited 3 times in total
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:55 am

Dan, I suspect all those acronym letters form an algorithm, but I hesitate plugging it into my computer.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:20 pm

Dan, I'm not clear why your "off the cuff-linking" ;-) would be of much concern to Ron. Was there some synchronicity there? Your hypothesis is based upon useful coincidence in action, so your personal interpretation of events is more muse-I.C. to my ears than some insane ranting from a lunat-I.C. assylum. :-)

Meanwhile ...

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/nsa-secret-toolbox-ant-unit-offers-spy-gadgets-for-every-need-a-941006.html

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/the-nsa-uses-powerful-toolbox-in-effort-to-spy-on-global-networks-a-940969.html

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:24 pm

Dan,

Is the BPW a process or a destination?

Speaking of swords ... 

John 18 (New International Version)

Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.)

Jesus commanded Peter, “Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me?”

Matthew 26 (New International Version)

Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him. With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.

“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?”

Last edited by GSB/SSR on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:41 pm

Dan wrote:The Princess and I agree that the YA would not, in itself, constitute an ELE. However, it could surely constitute a gestalt switch of biblical proportions. One could easily liken it to the events surrounding the Exodus..... let our people go! This is what the Oathkeepers seem to have in mind. 

I was going to ask Cy about that label...... good xians are admonished to swear no oaths, this being a significant aspect of paganism/pantheism. Our only allegiance is to the Source, to which oaths are simply a form of blasphemy relative to the I AM. No?

Is there an exception for projects created by and belonging to the Source?   i.e. the Third Option?  Can any human recognize that as an exception?  A whole nation from start to present got the memo.  At least till the globalists came along....then something got a little lost in translation with that group...or maybe the Source's business is too inconvenient for them?

The OathKeepers Oath is to the Source through its physical representation of the paradigm built to deal with OUR TIME - the US Constitution and the principles, morals, and character upon which it sits...a template for the day the world is actually ready for a planetary governance of the people for the people, not of the corruption by the corruption.

Ah the red blade; a blade that kills.  I graduated from that school many lifetimes ago.  In contrast the sword that came from the homeland with the People is one of Life.  It is of the People and by the creative forces of the People; that which they inherited from the Source.  

A fine tucadh claidhim nuadad ni thernadh nech uadha.
    trans.  "From the homeland, the people brought the Bright Sword.  Its singular spirit cannot be escaped."

Its brightness is a signal of illumination of the People, either as source or reflective element.

From Cassiopeia's Chair to Hy Brasil to Feara Maighe to Newichannock at Strawberry Banks to Boston Mass to the Pacific Northwest, the line continues and memory is restored.

The first Oathkeepers upon return home promised to mentor the survivors and be good stewards of this world.  They bequeathed their culture to as many in the North as would listen.  They sent it with the last few to the new world who then bequeathed it to the dreamers in their hopes for a new nation and the Source set its seal of approval upon the alternative.  Today's Oathkeepers keep that brightness alight.  Their Oath marks them as children of the Source.  And Synchronicity walks among them. 

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:53 pm

Of Swords and Fire and Messages.  And to this a fourth: dialog. (triad)

Gary wrote:Speaking of swords ... 

John 18 (New International Version)

Then Simon Peter, who had a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, cutting off his right ear. (The servant’s name was Malchus.)

Jesus commanded Peter, “Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me?”

Matthew 26 (New International Version)

Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him. With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.

“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?”

Last edited by GSB/SSR on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

The full verse:

A finne tucadh claidhim nuadad
    ni thernadh nech uadha,
    O dobetha as a intig bodha,
    ni gebtha fris.

"From the homeland the people
    brought the Bright Sword.  Its
    singular spirit cannot be escaped.
    O how wretched-life increases when the 
    sword is revealed (torn from its safe place).  
    It is greatly deserved."  ~ translation.

and the dialog in quiet places,

fire on the mountain
    shall find the harp of gold (a thing of imperative value)
    played to wake the Sleepers
    Oldest of the Old.

Power (strength) from the Greenwitch (a Ship; east coast; Laconia)
    lost beneath the sea (unnoticed, forgotten geis)
    All shall find the Light at Last,
    Silver (the Brilliance/Bright Sword) on the Tree (Tree of Life/Source's Construct).

Elemental Ghost wrote:Imagine the child's point of view. The floor of an open living room within a double wide trailer is enormous and the soft patterns in the scalloped carpet with its bright orange hue is more fascinating than a small bevy of adults who have entered, standing, rather than sitting, speaking in hushed tones, rather than the merry noise of kin. The tan of Rabbit who lost his tail some months ago is your most familiar companion and small red and blue figurines of soft plastic, somewhat nibbled on yet treasured for their imaginative detail and texture, are a challenge to vertical positioning while conversation between Grandmother and two strangers sweep over you.  

You are not really listening to them speak, not intentionally so you don't catch the reason for the visit or the details that might bring the future a greater clarity in retrospect. They have come to seek help is understood easily enough, but there was none to be found or so they thought. Gramma knew something. The future they thought they faced was being remade and filled with a different set of opportunities. Something about time increased the level of quiet frustration. She spoke to be heard clearly, “What was sent is what you need, not what was sought. What you seek to accomplish will not occur in our time. It will have opportunity to occur in hers. You are to adjust your efforts accordingly.”

I glanced up at Grandmother. She nodded to the two gentlemen in their great dark suits toward me. The elder was not much younger than Grandmother and the younger was much younger, uncomfortable, and uncertain in every shift of his stance. The Older One – the big man in the great dark suit stepped around the couch and knelt down before me with worry so strong it was tangible. I stared up into his searching gaze, understanding the imperative he had; sensing his mixture of despair and urgency.

He asked, “do you know why you are here?” I said, “yes, I came home to help you. “ He nodded.

“Little One when you grow up, help them remember who they are!”

He touched my shoulder a moment and then stood up and stepped back.

“I will,” I replied solemnly. He was so sad.

They left shortly after and I never saw either of them again. I was five years old.

Twice now, I have been asked to help. The second request was the impetus for the first and the message in the bottle has already returned; I am witness to the request and to the response in the sense of the account. For assistance to occur there must first be a clear act made to communicate true change – transformation – is being both desired and attempted. Fortunately some things about our reality is not exactly linear.

Johnny said: "Devil just come on back if you ever want to try again.
    "cause I told you once, you son of a gun, I'm the best there's ever been."

And he played fire on the mountain, run boys, run.
    The devil's in the house of the risin' sun.
    Chicken in the bread pan, now they're pickin' out dough.
    "Granny, will your dog bite?"
    "No, child, no."

~ Devil went down to Georgia, song.

"But to return to matters (directly) of the Constitution."  ~  This new conquest; global feudalism in all its redistributable glory

Mr. Burke's arguments on this subject go to show that there is no English origin of Kings, and that they are descendants of the Norman line in right of the Conquest.  It may, therefore, be of service to his doctrine to make this story known and to inform him, that in case of that natural extinction to which all mortality is subject, Kings may again be had from Normandy, on more reasonable terms than William the Conqueror; and consequently that the good people of England at the Revolution of 1688, might have done much better, had such a generous Norman as this known their wants, and they had known his!   The chivalric character which Mr. Burke so much admires, is certainly much easier to make a bargain with than a hard dealing Dutchman.  But to return to the matters of the Constitution.

The French Constitution says, There shall be no titles; and of consequence, all that class of equivocal generation which in some countries is called "aristocracy" and in others "nobility" is done away, and the peer is exalted into MAN.

(snip) A certain writer of some antiquity, says:  "when I was a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

Source:  Thomas Paine, Rights of Man.

Some things, however, are about synchronicity. Marrying good time with good circumstances, resources, and the other facets of the necessary means. It can be hard to discern the intervention of Synchronicity. And even harder to make sense of it. Yet this is the modus operandi of the Source.  ~  Elemental Ghost

Today's Oathkeepers keep the brightness alight.  It marks them as children of the Source.  And Synchronicity walks among them.

To the Older One – the big man in the dark suit,
    with worry so strong it was tangible,
    for pleading “help them remember who they are!”

Last edited by Cyrellys on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:22 pm

Gary,

I'm not sure why the cufflink story would still elicit a noticeable sensitivity.  I only touched upon it as a logical precursor to the Straub meetings.  Such reactions are likely to underscore their significance in my own mind, whether or not intended.  

Process or destination.....?  IMHO, Creation is for keeps, despite the biblical implication of its temporality.  I am no fan of Process, which comes from Whitehead's very narrow interpretation of special relativity.  He had no truck with the general theory.   In the BPWH, time is not a fundamental dimension.  

In xianity, the only sWord is the word or logos, which, yes, is the living sWord.  I will remind R&A of this distinction, Cy.  

And I enjoy your various musings....... (re)collections of the old and new.

(cont.)
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:12 pm

Speaking of swords, one can weaponize a drone to serve as a leveraged sword. Drones are so easy to build by much of the public that soon the airways will be filled with small battle drones, using all sorts of high falutin' gadgetry to wreak havoc among the drone gridlock. One way to escape this prospect for a while is to embark on the End of the World Cruise. Dan, I'm surprised you have not addressed it so far.
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:17 pm

The End of the World Cruise ends in Haiti, so I guess that is considered the end of the world, likely from a prioritization rather than from a locational standpoint. But doesn't one of the Bible verses talk about going to the ends of the earth and helping poor people???
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:09 am

Skai,

Eschaton cruise........?  Well, maybe I'd rather be standing on a hilltop.  

Be sure to tune in for the other eschaton, this afternoon, the Yellowstone Caldera, on LotP/WolfSpirit, 5-6pm Eastern.  Our guest will be Eric Christiansen of BYU.  

And Happy New Year to OMers, all....!

Last night I was musing about the (ontological) difference between the megaliths and the megalop(olises). I'm speculating that the former could be a permanent fixture, whilst the latter could be caught up in the big 'reset' and/or become part of the 12 New Jerusalem motherships...... just a few details that need to be worked out, in the interim.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:17 am

Dan, any chance the concern over Yellowstone is related to this?

http://www.starpod.us/2010/04/14/united-states-government-end-of-the-world-memorandum/

I am reminded of one particular vivid dream (not precognitive) -- I was looking to the land to the west (from Minnesota). Everything was collaping into a volcanic wave, a sea of fire moving ever so slowly in our direction; everything falling into an inevitable destruction. I always assumed this was symbolic of some subconscious event and not to be taken literally.

I am also reminded of another story told to me by a true psychic. The psychic related a vision of the sky on fire and driving to the east to get as far away from the source of the burning sky as possible.

Happy holidays and a most happy new year to all!

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:28 am

Oh, and this too:

One-third of Americans reject evolution, poll shows

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/30/us-usa-poll-evolution-idUSBRE9BT0LC20131230

Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:31 am

GSB/SSR wrote:Dan, any chance the concern over Yellowstone is related to this?

http://www.starpod.us/2010/04/14/united-states-government-end-of-the-world-memorandum/

I am reminded of one particular vivid dream (not precognitive) -- I was looking to the land to the west (from Minnesota). Everything was collaping into a volcanic wave, a sea of fire moving ever so slowly in our direction; everything falling into an inevitable destruction. I always assumed this was symbolic of some subconscious event and not to be taken literally.

I am also reminded of another story told to me by a true psychic. The psychic related a vision of the sky on fire and driving to the east to get as far away from the source of the burning sky as possible.

Happy holidays and a most happy new year to all!

FEMA Region 3 has been on Alert since before October and prepping for a Northeastern hemisphere hit (Atlantic) by comet Ison debris per reports.  See the big fireball over Iowa in the net news from a couple days ago.  We're supposidly passing through what's left of the tail.

Report a couple months ago was a quiet activation of some local CONUS troops to be in or near Washington through Dec & Jan

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:28 am

Cy and Gary,  

You better watch out
    You better not cry
    Better not pout
    I'm telling you why
    Santa Claus is coming to town

He's making a list,
    And checking it twice;
    Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice.
    Santa Claus is coming to town

He sees you when you're sleeping
    He knows when you're awake
    He knows if you've been bad or good
    So be good for goodness sake!

Source is coming back, and She's p*ssed....!

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:41 am

This natural thing is not Source Dan.  It's part of a natural cycle which includes increased presence of celestial bodies passage such as the comets, turbulence/anomalous behavior of the Sun, the return proximity of the dark star and its system, heightened planetary response in the way of rapid increasing in Earths magnetic north movement; increase in volcanism, earthquakes, sinkholes, and chaotic weather AND climatic shifts along with changes in glaciation and methane gas releases.

It is cyclic Dan.  It comes through here on a regular schedule.  

The presence of the Source & Synchronicity is something else altogether.  

The perfect storm is:  

a.  Man's misuse of four kinds of technologies

b.  The cyclic cataclysm

d.  Corruption in high places reaching beyond tolerance levels

e.  unsustainable economic practices

f.  Exposure of ambiguous contact and the advent of unambiguous contact

g.  The presence and intervention of the Source and Synchronicity.

h.  The perceptional, intellectual, and communicative evolution of the main body of the worlds population.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:09 am

Cy,

I agree with your perfect storm..... 'a' thru 'h'.

Our only disagreement is over the ontological 'technicality' that you are a dualist whilst I'm a monist..... the Source has the whole world in Her hands! It's just that simple.

Now I'm heading out for the broadcast.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:49 pm