Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:29 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+7
pman35
skaizlimit
Bard
Cyrellys
dan
Jake Reason
GSB/SSR
11 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:10 am

First topic message reminder :

And for the insane, or other wise, we present:

Schroedinger's Cat is not Alone

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1004.4206v4

Beatriz Gato, Beatriz Gato-Rivera
    (Submitted on 23 Apr 2010 (v1), last revised 31 Mar 2011 (this version, v4))
    We introduce the `Complete Wave Function' and deduce that all living beings, not just Schroedinger's cat, are actually described by a superposition of `alive' and `dead' quantum states; otherwise they would never die. Therefore this proposal provides a quantum mechanical explanation to the world-wide observation that we all pass away. Next we consider the Measurement problem in the framework of M-theory. For this purpose, together with Schroedinger's cat we also place inside the box Rasputin's cat, which is unaffected by poison. We analyse the system identifying its excitations (catons and catinos) and we discuss its evolution: either to a classical fight or to a quantum entanglement. We also propose the BSVΨ scenario, which implements the Complete Wave Function as well as the Big Bang and the String Landscape in a very (super)natural way. Then we test the gravitational decoherence of the entangled system applying an experimental setting due to Galileo. We also discuss the Information Loss paradox. For this purpose we consider a massless black cat falling inside a massive black hole. After that we outline a method to compute the contribution of black cats to the dark matter of the universe. Finally, in the spirit of Schroedinger, we propose that next generation double-slit experiments should use cats as projectiles. Cat interferometry will inevitably lead to the `Many Cats' interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, allowing to shed new light on old mysteries and paradoxes. For example, according to this interpretation, conservative estimates show that decision making of a single domestic cat will create about 550 billion whole universes every day, with as many replicas of itself.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Patrick,

As I just said in the email, mega.co.nz has one of the worst registration procedures that I have ever seen.  

Please, no one should try to register to that site.  TBMK it is a pirate site.
    pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:01 pm

Well Dan its extremely secure , if you don't like the hosting of it and don't appreciate the help , do it yourself in future.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:05 pm

dan wrote:Patrick,

As I just said in the email, mega.co.nz has one of the worst registration procedures that I have ever seen.  

Please, no one should try to register to that site.  TBMK it is a pirate site.

Cyrellys
    2:56 PM (4 minutes ago)

to Dan, Patrick, Rick, Ron, Gary
    Dan,

You cannot upload audio directly to OMF.  You can however stow at an external site and then post a link to the mp3 which is what Patrick is kindly helping you do.  You have two options for storage, free mp3 storage sites, and those which charge a regular fee.  I am familiar with Mega.  The sign up is not that bad and the site is highly secure which is why Patrick has suggested it for you.

Cy

PS>  Pirate Site?  Geez Dan.  Its a company that offers free storage and is safely outside of the US which has a federal government gone rogue.  Do you want your stuff secure or not?  Or have you forgotten the NSA et al is in hot water?

A high number of people claiming to be truth speakers are finding every reference to them right now is being hunted down and quietly erased where it is posted by others beyond their personal websites, particularly when those sites are located within the US current standing theory being: because the guys you're batting for are setting up to put a "digestable" and "mandated" truth out there everyone will be "required" to accept without protest.

Guard your backside while you can.

Cy

Last edited by Cyrellys on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:07 pm

Patrick,

As I said in the next email, the registration screen was upside-down on my ipad.

Yes, I will pay for a site that allows free access. Can we do that?
    pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:11 pm

Dan are you really that dumb or just dumbed down ?
    You do not have to register on mega to access the files , the link u were provided with was enough and its secure.

And while we are on the access to files , noone will have access to the omf archive unless its myself or a selected few, its already hosted on at least 3 websites and i have a online archive of the entire text on another server which is secure.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Patrick,

We are seeing two very different beasts.  If you would kindly call me on the phone # that I just PMed to you, we might get this straightened out.

The upshot is that both Cy and Patrick are refusing to give me their phone #s.  Patrick says that he does not give his # to 'just anyone'.  

Am I truly just 'anyone', Patrick?  Did you just bump into me on the street?  

You and Cy are two of the least trusting people that I have ever met.  

Are neither of you Christian?  Are both of unprotected by the Source?  

Let's get serious, here, sports fans.

Date: December 23, 2013, 5:30:30 PM EST
    To: Dan Smith
    Cc: Cyrellys, Patrick, Rick and Ron
    Subject: Re: 2013-12-17_Leopards-On-The_Prowl_with-Dan-Smith_Maniac-and-or-Messiah.mp3

Dan: Why not post the audio as a video to YouTube? YouTube videos are embeddable into other web pages.

So, who is the dumb one, here?  I try to avoid casting aspersions.  It is the best policy.

Should this be rocket science, or what.......?

Gary,

Do you have a youtube account?  Would you be able to do this?  

6pm----

Boots on the ground can be discouraging.  But would any of us have it any other way?  

So, yes, I have just spoken with my next to longest friend, Palmer Clark.  He hired me to my longest lasting job, at the Baltimore City Housing Dept., five years worth.  Since then, he has been a Methodist minister.  The Methodists are in the process of splitting over gay marriage.  

My evangelical friends are also split on this issue.  To me, it is a no-brainer.  

God is nothing, if she is not the God of love.  Yes, I have never been terribly comfortable with homosexual love.  But who ever said that love was about comfort?  I do, sometimes, claim to be the holy comforter.  I am reasonably convinced that love does transcend gender.  This is what cosmic Agape is about.  And/or should we make distinctions between physical and metaphysical love?  

Look, I am very seriously a monist.  As such, I have no place to make invidious distinctions.  Let she who is without love cast the first stone.

Have I made myself perfectly clear?  Is this rocket science?  

And, yes, are the Chosen Ones not essential to our Salvation? Of course, they are. So is everyone else.

But, now, I run out.......

(cont.)

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Dan wrote:The upshot is that both Cy and Patrick are refusing to give me their phone #s. Patrick says that he does not give his # to 'just anyone'.

Am I truly just 'anyone', Patrick? Did you just bump into me on the street?

You and Cy are two of the least trusting people that I have ever met.

Are neither of you Christian? Are both of unprotected by the Source?

Let's get serious, here, sports fans.

Geez Dan,

Why are you so helpless? You as usually discourteously did not read what both I and Patrick said to you about where Patrick set you up.

Nor apparently have you read the pm I sent you beyond the simple part of "no I don't give my personal phone number out" yada yada yada...

If you want to use a totally UNSECURE youtube posting, go right ahead. Why do you need someone else to do it for you? Every 10 year old kid practically has an account there. Just sign into google and then go to youtube and sign in with your google account. Sign up is that easy. Read their instructions. It's not rocket science.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:17 pm

Cy,

Guess what..... I do not.

And, yes, I do want a totally insecure site, which, thereby, will be totally accessible. Is there a problem?

All the little people have their little secrets. It's tinkle-time for tiny-tears.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:07 pm

dan wrote:TBMK it is a pirate site.

So is the flagship upon which you sail, good sir.  
    You neglect the eye patch, but certainly have the birds around you.

For Levity, Daniel

dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:38 pm

It is definitely less than clear what Boyarin and Klinghoffer might be trying to say to each other.  Jesus caused a schism amongst the Jews.  The opposing sides, respectively, are admirably defended by B&K.  Without this tragic schism, world history might have been radically altered.  For the better?  Probably not.  

All of the schisms need to be understood.  We don't need to all be kissy-kissy, not for many moons, yet, anyway.  But we do need to comprehend the dimensionality of eternity.  B&K, taken together, go a long way toward explaining the historically most fraught of our sectarian schisms.  It is a place to start.

Everyone here seems to want the R,A&D show to dry up and blow away. You all can make it happen, in a trice. Would it be a mistake? Would its demise disprove the BPWH? Probably not. Am I defensive? I am defending communication. What else is there to defend, in the end?

If there is going to be disclosure, no one has come up with an alternative. Truth can be like a fire. We are well advised to not play with fire.

skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:18 pm

Dan, "1 John 2:18
    Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that Antichrist cometh, even now there are become many Antichrists: whereby we know that it is the last hour.
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Also, please note that St John authored this statement two millenia ago ... and in concert with Jesus saying, "I am the beginning and the end", wouldn't the upshot be something like, the end has been with us from the beginning???
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:47 pm

Dan wrote:Everyone here seems to want the R,A&D show to dry up and blow away. You all can make it happen, in a trice. Would it be a mistake? Would its demise disprove the BPWH? Probably not. Am I defensive? I am defending communication. What else is there to defend, in the end?

Dan,

There are two things that set my bell to ringing like a bansidhe. The first is suggesting or advocating a manufactured depopulation event...and I don't care if you cloak it in terms of a "spiritual transformation". I'm not an idiot. Anyone I catch doing that I'll be down their throat...I don't care if it's the Pope. I'll use him for a doormat.

The other is almost as bad and that's drones. Especially ones under development for use on people, and you can turn me into a raving lunatic if I find out they're being weaponized to be used on people. Here's where I stand...the first one I have to shoot down for buzzing my house with anything attached that resembles a weapon or a camera, I will box up and pay a postman $500 to duct tape it to whatever goes for your mailbox with a fluorescent PINK sticky note stuck to it with three letters & punctuation: WTF? And then I'll take a nice photo and send it viral across the net.

Just so my dissatisfaction with the contraptions is clear.

Avoid those two planet rending pet peeves and we'll get along famously.

Cy
    Because I don't tolerate genocide.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:40 pm

"turn me into a raving lunatic": hmn, "turn ... into"?
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Where is Dan? Did he disappear while driving the anti-gravity vehicle (AGV)?
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:46 pm

"FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?" Ask yourself how many elected officials there are in the US of A. Then determine if this number matches that number. If so, then maybe there's the answer to that question.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:18 pm

There are over a million with security clearance last I heard. If that is the case, they are a few short.

Dan is meditating, hopefully, as per instructions.

Nib

Post by Nib Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:56 pm

MD02 wrote:There are over a million with security clearance last I heard. If that is the case, they are a few short.

Dan is meditating, hopefully, as per instructions.
    You guys be nice to Dan, he always gets a little goofy during the holidays..................
    Love ya dan.............

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:11 am

I think I forgot to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all us die-hard OMers!!  

Cy,

Were a drone to fly over your ranch, God forbid, I'm not quite sure why you would wish to blame it on me, other than due to mistaking me for an omnipotent, omniscient deity, in which case I wouldn't be needing any drones, now would I?  

It does seem that there has been an upturn in hostility, hereabouts, and I wouldn't know where to pin the blame, other than on the recent LotP show, of a provocative title, not of my provenance.  

But, yes, I am attempting to thread the needle between the Old Guard and the 'New Guard', if such new entity even need exist.  Hostility to any such mediating role will only drive me further into the warm embrace of the PtB/Princess, which is, perhaps, the intent, on both sides.  

The next LotP show will be on Tuesday.  It will feature an interview with a BYU vulcanologist familiar with the recent upward revision in the threat level posed by the Yellowstone caldera.  It could easily rise to a prime ELE.  Speaking of which we saw Dhoom 3, all 3 hours, straight out of Bollywood/Chicago.  

In any case, the Princess and I are continuing to review the content and context of the BPWH.  Ron was particularly perturbed that I was still bringing up the Jack Anderson 'Cufflink' column, as if this signaled the height of my insanity.  We might leave it off the air.  I'm sure my psychiatric team will be relieved.  

But, yes, the BPWH does begin and end with human exceptionalism.  Why the Scietific Establishment has been quite so intent upon painting themselves into the blind corner of reductionism, surpasses understanding, beyond their collective decision to be the patsies for the MoAPS, bless their hearts.  Historically, once they embraced the Cartesian dichotomy, it has been a very long, very slippery slope into the abyss of materialism.  Theirs was not to reason why.  

As if to return the favor, I paint myself and the eschaton into the blind alley of the Small World Hypothesis.  The hopes and fears of all the years reside in the SWH, in that small town, completely unbeknownst to every modern minded guy and gal.  

My hard-core defense of xianity entails the sacrificial death of the temporal aspect of the deity.  How else to enable our apokatastatic resurrection of said Being.  And having, therefore, been launched upon our ego quest, for the past two millennia, whilst awaiting Godot, our very own X2.  Is this a reductio ad absurdum?  Perhaps, but not quite of my own doing, now is it?  

Where else could lie the Telos of our exceptionalism, pray tell?  

1:20------

We are only up to '95 on the timeline.  Then come '98 and '01.  On the subsequent shows, we would only need the barest bones of the context.  The focus does have to be on the content, without which the context means nothing.  

But the content is daunting, regardless.  Who in the scientific community could be induced to do more than roll their eyes wrt to the anachronism of the SWH?  

This daunting aspect was the entire rationale for the former R&D show, now P&D.  Where else to turn, for heaven's sake?!  And how better to introduce the new show, than with the implied context of a minor dress rehearsal for an AC-type event?  That, at least, seems to be what the OMers are anxiously anticipating, bless our eager hearts.

What I am aiming for in the idea that Creation can be both young and eternal at the same time. What it cannot be is simply old, in the geological sense. This is the shining, eternal present in the sense of Jaspers and Cassirer, and the philosophy of the logos.

And I do appreciate Brightman's notion of the Absent illuminating the Shining Present. It is in dealing with being and nothingness that sapience is set apart from sentience, wherein absence is seldom reified. Eidetic memory plays a main role.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:50 am

Cy,  

The irony is that your politics are closer to that of P&R than are mine.  The reason that I don't dwell more upon these differences is that what unites us is of far greater import than what divides us, and I include you in this calculation.  Also, these more superficial differences that you and they like to dwell upon, serve as a convenient cover to the co-conspiracy that operates on the deeper level, which is where my attention is focused.  I could go into these matters at considerable length, and have done so, on various of the blogs, where, conveniently, the individual aspects of the conspiracy remain scattered, and so are hidden from all but the most intrepid of investigators.  

On the matter of depopulation, once again, your views are much closer to P&R, than are mine.  I favor neither coercion nor violence.  You and they, however, both anticipate an armageddon and/or an ELE.  I do not.  Any such events would, IMO, constitute prima-facie evidence against the BPWH.  

If you were to study your history, you would have a hard time finding a more serious thorn in the side of the PtB, than is catfish.  But, hey, Cy, shouldn't we leave the sleeping dogs lie?  Inside the beltway, he is the loose canon with the big mouth..... well, I'm the mouth. That is what is actually go on, here, but please don't tell anyone. They might get onto us.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:58 am

"sacrificial death of the temporal aspect of the deity": Consider another view that it is not "aspect" but "person", and that the whole person of Christ, ie both eternal and temporal, died and was resurrected.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:21 am

Skai,

I hate to break it to you, big boy, but We are the Resurrection.  I guess you missed that class in your catechism!

Am I being a tattle-tale if I point out that the PtB of every stripe and sect live in mortal fear of the truth?  Well, if truth be known, the denial goes so deep that, in point of fact, they live in blissful ignorance, 99% of the time.  Only the most occasional nightmare disturbs their slumber of materialism.  Hey, MJ12 got paid to lock-up the archives and throw away the key.  They did exactly what they were told, Boy Scouts that they are.  But every once in awhile, a tapping sound may be heard, from underneath.  A mere bump in the night.  What strange beast slouches toward Bethlehem, to be born again?  

It must only be the antichrist.  And isn't the costume a bit moth-eaten?  

1:45----------

What we all know is that She is coming back, and She's p*ssed!  Do I hear any disagreement on this little point?  

Death throes or birth pangs...... cancer or chrysalis?  Are we about to find out, or what?  

Even I have some trepidations about storming heaven's gate.  Where are Bo&Peep, when we need them?  Or is that P&D?  

BTW, Ron is under the impression that the sword in Cy's avatar pix is no mere stage prop.  It is Samurai.  There is similar such on their dining room table, next to the compound bow.  

2:30-------

Cy, at your service........

There are still a few miles to go, before we can celebrate........

I'm sure that the Source has left some breadcrumbs that will mark our path to the Omega, but, so far, none that are unambiguous.  I guess we don't want this to be too easy.  

We'll have to hand it to the Creator for making our virtual world appear so seamlessly physical, even if it is our own scientists who co-conspire, unwittingly, in this artistry, or mathematical tapestry.  

Yes, there any number of dropped stitches and other anomalies that are popping up, in these endtimes, but I, for one, am not sufficiently clever to see the pattern that points to the reality beyond the wonderfully seductive illusion of infinite space&time.  Someone will, however, and sooner than later.  

All I can do is make 'educated' guesses about the shape of our ultimate reality.  Someone else will find the smoking gun.  

I would suggest, for instance, that the Sun and Moon represent the two 'ends' of our slightly gappy, discontinuous CTC torus.  They are the temporal ends projected onto our spatial dimensions.  The solar eclipses are also suggestive of our impending Omega.  There has been a potful of very suggestive mythology constructed around this most spectacular of cosmic events.  There are also some powerfull numerical coincidences embedded within the phenomenon, but I have  been unable to decipher them.  There are many such tempting tidbits of potential information.  My scrying stone is not sufficiently polished, alas.  

Of course, the precession of the equinoxes is tied into the lunar, solar and mundane calendars, figuring into our geocentric/historical timeline.  

Deeper into the mathematical frame of physics, the coincidences are anthropically constrained, within the conventional cosmology, leaving little room for mapping to the unconventional parameters of the BPWH.  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 10 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:43 am

Skaizlimit wrote:"turn me into a raving lunatic": hmn, "turn ... into"?

Skaizlimit wrote:"FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?" Ask yourself how many elected officials there are in the US of A. Then determine if this number matches that number. If so, then maybe there's the answer to that question.

@ Skai

"No rider should become so absorbed in his work that he sees only the ears of his own horse and interferes with the work of others. His eyes should take in the whole school so that his movements will conform to those of the others, besides which looking down is considered a fault in the art of riding."  ~ Alois Podhajsky, Former Director of the Spanish Riding School in Vienna.

FYI what was that about Project ID 149AZ2?

From Summary of Recommendation use of VSV287 - Behavioral Indicators - pg 6 of 30 pdf in Project ID 149AZ2 wrote:d. Measurable increase in communications, telephone, email, and other forms of communication that express discontent with religion or God.

More from funvax070601 pdf wrote:Airborne VSV Containing VMAT2 Disruption Gene

---------, Submission Date - 02/14/07

Abstract - Because of the vesicular stomatitis virus' ability to infect brain cells and its two step life cycle, cytolytic infections in mammals and transmission by insects, it provided a starting point to design an airborne virus that has the ability to infect the respiratory system as well as brain cells.  The newly designed virus contains the typical VSV genome, a homologous region to VMAT2 and a gene from adenovirus that allows attachment to the coxsackie-adenovirus receptor (CAR) on host cells.  This design allows the virus to infect the respiratory tract where cytolytic infection occurs and then subsequent diffusion across the blood brain barrier to infect brain cells.  600 strains of the virus were tested in duplicate on 1200 mice.  Mice were inoculated via needle and brains tissue examined three weeks after inoculation.  VSV287 had the least amount of endogenous VMAT2 protein and will be further tested to verify that it is the most efficient of the 600 strains.

More from funvax070601 pdf wrote:Dispersal Options of Vesiclar Stomatitis Virus

----------, Submission Date - 3/27/07

Abstract - Six methods of vesicular stomatitis virus dispersal were tested - high altitude release, water supply release, insect transmission, diffusion by a ground level object such as a car, diffusion from a stationary object such as a bottle and infection of food supply such as cattle or produce.  For the high altitude tests 30 liters of highly concentrated virus (10 to the 11th pfu/ml) had a targeted 1 sq kilometer live land rate of 150 pfu/sq meter.  Stability tests in water showed that the 10% of the virus is still viable after 14 days.  At 50 days, 100% of the virus is non-viable.  Diffusion by a moving object showed great promise.....(snip)

call me a raving lunatic....sure.   The many clues of WWIII lie all over the ground like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.  But discourse about it is toxic and grounds for classifying the observant as insane.  

In this brave new world, up is down, left is right, and sane is insane...and I've always aimed to misbehave when justified.

Grin.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:53 am

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
    Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minipost by dan Today at 8:50 am

Cy,  

The irony is that your politics are closer to that of P&R than are mine.  The reason that I don't dwell more upon these differences is that what unites us is of far greater import than what divides us, and I include you in this calculation.  Also, these more superficial differences that you and they like to dwell upon, serve as a convenient cover to the co-conspiracy that operates on the deeper level, which is where my attention is focused.  I could go into these matters at considerable length, and have done so, on various of the blogs, where, conveniently, the individual aspects of the conspiracy remain scattered, and so are hidden from all but the most intrepid of investigators.  

On the matter of depopulation, once again, your views are much closer to P&R, than are mine.  I favor neither coercion nor violence.  You and they, however, both anticipate an armageddon and/or an ELE.  I do not.  Any such events would, IMO, constitute prima-facie evidence against the BPWH.  

If you were to study your history, you would have a hard time finding a more serious thorn in the side of the PtB, than is catfish.  But, hey, Cy, shouldn't we leave the sleeping dogs lie?  Inside the beltway, he is the loose canon with the big mouth..... well, I'm the mouth. That is what is actually go on, here, but please don't tell anyone. They might get onto us. 

(cont.) 

Last edited by dan on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Apology accepted Dan.  Fair enough.

"The rider should never forget that all movements of the High School are born from impulsion. The piaffe is created by the desire to go forward, checked by the rider, and the passage by an exuberance of temperament, created and controlled by the rider. Even the capriole is a mixture af gaiety and impulsion. To control these movements, which are the gifts of nature, is the aim of equitation. When this aim is reached equitation may justly qualify as an art." ~ Alois Podhajsky

Carry on.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Dan, that's what I said : )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content