Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 33 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 33 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:35 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 33 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 33 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:52 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+11
dylan OMF-Original
ScaRZ
IPFreely
Cyrellys
Mur
Paul Chefurka
Jake Reason
Bard
Admin
dan
15 posters

Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 33 Empty Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Testing.......

Yes, it is working.

Congratulations to Cyrellys & Co.!

I will be continuing the BPWH blog from Compass Morainn, which was a continuation from the original OMF site on ProBoards, which is in the process of being re-archived from that site.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 33 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Jake Reason Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:11 am

Aijaz Hussain, Associated Press | Jan 22, 2013 8:39 AM ET

SRINAGAR, India — Officials in Indian-controlled Kashmir are warning residents to build bomb-proof basements, collect two weeks’ worth of food and water and be prepared for a possible nuclear war.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Thank you very much, Jake, for you blessings wrt my meeting with John C. It went well, so I'm sure that you were there in spirit. Neither one of us budged an inch, in our basic beliefs, nonetheless, the communication flowed, even better than it has previously, so that mutual understanding is improved, IMO, which is the only thing that matters.

The take away notion is that, despite and, I think, because we are polar opposites, within the bounds of our evangelical commitment, my communication with John continues to be more relaxed than with the others. Neither of us really has anything to prove at this point, other than to gain in self-understanding, by way of exploring the dimensions of our contrast. This is no small matter.

And I've just had another insight........ Where we differ most concerns the nature of the Tribulation, at least that is what I was assuming...... but, no, I'm beginning to think that it's more a question of the timing and/or sequencing...... Yes, this is something that should have been obvious, but, like so much of the BPWH, what is most obvious may be what is also most difficult to reconfigure.

IMHO, what is normally the Tribulation, I have been calling the Spark-gap. The sequence wrt the Millennium has been reversed. It is just that simple.

If this new hunch is correct, then we are afforded even a better handle on the nearly uncanny historical setup for the SoT. An almost trivial, ancient misunderstanding turns out to have been crucial to orchestration of the Endtimes.

(And, yes, Jake, you would have enjoyed it.).

The point of the Tribulation is purification. This is what happens in the spark gap, or air gap, according to the BPWH. This might also be likened to the 75 day addendum to the Tribulation, wherein the Earth is restored for the Millennium. And, BTW, there is supposed to be a second tribulation/armageddon after the Millennium. This hunch removes that redundancy.

So, what we have now is a spiritual Armageddon, D-day, followed by a Millennium, then a final rapture and restoration, taking us back to Eden, not for another cycle, but merely to complete our singular circuit of co-Creation. The new Jerusalem comprises the twelve motherships/megalopolises of our Rapture. The new Heavens are the primordial skies, out of which the planets and constellations are configured, as for the first time, out of the Dreamtime, when Noah's time machine(s) brings us to our twelve respective primordial megalithic communities.

This is a bit more like the original, Old Testament eschatology, whereas the Creation is more like the New Testament version.

In its entirety, the best possible Creation is eternal. It does not need to be purified, it cannot be improved, taken altogether, and within its eternal context.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:44 pm

dan wrote:Thank you very much, Jake, for you blessings wrt my meeting with John C. It went well, so I'm sure that you were there in spirit.
    I'm sure I would have enjoyed being a fly-on-the-wall.

Glad to hear your communication flowed well.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:08 am

Date: January 23, 2013 11:42:36 AM EST
    To: Paul Chefurka 
    Cc: [24/60+ folks on a population/climate change list.....] 

Subject: Eschatology 101

I'm preparing to give a talk to the Baltimore Green Forum on February 24 concerning eschatology, and I need to come up with a title in the next couple of days.  

(BTW, I just got a call from my son, to say that his graduate professor in environmental health at GW/DC is touting Peak Oil as a primary health policy issue.  Or should it be climate change?)  

My starting point will be that, if modern civilization is, just within the last decade or so, beginning to get serious about eschatology, then, perhaps, before we call it quits and turn out the lights, we ought to recall that our civilization has, from day one, been based on an eschatological expectation/premise. 

Rather strangely, however, I, at least, am not aware of anyone else making this obvious, yet startling observation.  I've always been on the lookout for psychological blind-spots, and I'll wager that this is, quite literally, the Mother of all such lacuna.  

For the last two years, I've been taking this eschatological coal/lacuna to our local 'Newcastle', Grace Fellowship (mega) Church.  Well, to make a long story, short, they've only threatened twice to have me arrested, and, otherwise, we're still on speaking terms, somewhat miraculously. 

Is it just an historical coincidence that the civilization that has been preaching eschatology, now finds itself in the position of actually practicing eschatology?  IMHO, no!  

So, should we stop preaching or stop practicing, or both......? 

Actually, I would advocate neither one.  Rather, we may only need to recall that, strictly within the Eschatological proximity, there is also the prophecy of a Great Awakening.  All of this, I submit, was intended as a self-fulfilling prophecy.  We may observe and/or we may participate, in the Awakening, that is.  

Participate?  Heck, yes!  Anyone for ground zero?  

Dan 

On Jan 23, 2013, at 7:31 AM, Paul Chefurka  wrote:

I guess where I part company from much of this august assembly is that I accept (albeit with some regret) the hopelessness of various instrumental (political etc.) approaches to our common problems.  Further, I believe (insomuch as this would-be Pyrrhonian skeptic "believes" anything) that our only real hope for adapting with least suffering would be a change of our collective consciousness. And while I know that such a transformation is possible on a personal level, I accept that there is no instrumentality that will bring it into the collective.

Which pretty much leaves me with chopping wood, carrying water - and Ho'oponopono for my transgressions.

My apologies for all the superstition, Steve :-)

Paul

(cont.)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    dan wrote:Hi, Jake,

I'm preparing to meet with John C of SfA for lunch, tomorrow.

John is my polar opposite in the seminar. He very much goes by the book, but he is my only possible confederate on the young-earth side.
    As you know, the young-earth view is usually indicative of narrow-mindedness and Biblical literalism. Not a good match for you. I would suspect he has agreed to meet you, under the motive to evangelize.

John is a bit inconsistent on the Endtimes........ The countdown has started, but the real action wont begin until the Tribulation is underway.
    That is perhaps the most prevalent view. Most believe the re-establishment of Israel to have been the 'sign' that commenced the roll-out of the end-times. But that the Great Tribulation has not yet begun. According to prophecy the Temple is present during the Great Trib. And so the presumption is, until it is rebuilt we can't be in the GT.

I don't know what to do about that. I have nothing new to say....... We are due for a reprieve from the Tribulation. We have been granted a reprieve from nuclear armageddon, which would leave the world in very poor shape for the Millennium.

I would point out to John that the Armageddon of the bible is hardly a match for any sort of nuclear holocaust.
    Yes, but 1/3rd of the world's population is prophesied to parish by war. A limited nuclear exchange would fit the prophecies. Armageddon is the last battle, after all wars. It takes place solely in Israel.

And what about the Grand deception and the Great apostasy?
    And what have the Xians contributed to disarmament. That idea runs very contrary to all their right-wing rhetoric, and even the pro-gun stance of many of them.
    This is where you will receive the greatest resistance.

As every interpretation of prophecy includes an Anti-Christ. It/his purpose is to con the world into accepting a false religion. This religion will incorporate and collude with Christianity, but it will not be truly Christian.

And Dan, you of course are trying to do exactly that. So red lights and sirens will always sound when you try to convince Christians of your new religion.

As for the guns? The AC system will be forced on the world's people, by Government. With refusal subject to imprisonment and/or death. And so it is natural for American Evangelical Christians to be very worried that its government may turn on them, as prophecy outlines.

Also, Xians, generally, are anti-Green, which is seen as a Satanic conspiracy to disenfranchise them by promoting more government intervention.
    It is my experience that Christians are usually more pro-green, than non-Christians. Government intervention is seen as a separate issue.

What did Jesus say about the Tribulation and Armageddon?
    I see you read the Olivet Discourse, today.

The rest can be read in the book - Revelation. Its full title is "The Revelation of Jesus Christ".

Oh and one other major resistance... Prophecy is quite clear of an actual return of Christ. Not a human or worldly replacement.

I'm sorry I can't offer more help in prep for your lunch meeting.

FYI we still have somewhere between one and five missing British nukes last I heard and then the others said to be salvaged off the Kursk. The Old Navy bottle-necked in the mid-east could all too easily be on the eradication slate with those seems to me...along with info in the patriot community which indicates the following locations on the slate: KY-lexington, Cinncinati OH, NY NY, Seattle WA, Houston TX or?, a location in GA, San Diego CA...who else? That's seven. How many came off the Kursk? They missed getting the ones from Minot so that would have made the count at least 12. So what other locations? How many to ensure the Old Navy don't return?

And now four or five conflicts to which more US mil are being drained to attend to in Africa to ensure they are NOT here when it goes down. Germans confirmed at Holloman - google it. Also Germans & Russians troops in MT and Polish in IL. They've all been very politely informed not to make war on US Citizens.

Obama just pulled hardware off our southern border so reported this week. And it's been known they'd like to sneak one or more of the above mentioned toys across via that route then let the cartels play havoc a while longer.

A taste of the dialogs...I'm not reposting the really important stuff, Cy:

and this thing in the senate is more of the same--they are once more threatening the "nuclear option"...it's like holding a gun to a woman's head demanding that she have sex with you or you'll rape her
    at first, i thought we'd be lucky and someone was going to nuke DC...
    they should make reid pull that trigger
    the threat of the "nuclear option" is also known as extortion
    they'll nuke DC when patriots converge on DC to remove the corruption...then they'll take out as many of the resistance to the corruption as possible. They won't do it until it is profitable for them
    yeah
    they're already set up in Denver so they no longer need DC
    right

We are just past the point where they care about legitimacy
    rioting and openly marching is stupid, it is the patriots task to force them to fight on OUR terms, not THEIRS
    They've canned RP and neutralized his son so there's no real opposition there
    the only thing openly marching does is hand your I.D. to them

the only thing openly marching does is hand your I.D. to them
    then they can pick you off at leisure
    *** AnimalMother has joined #Libertytreeradio
    the biggest problem with protestors is they don't realize the war is already in action and they don't look at what they are doing as part of it.
    if they did they wouldn't be so stupid in their choices
    protesting in person = offering one's self up as a potential easy target. Get enough protesters together and the opportunity becomes more appealing
    they don't get it...the enemy they face openly talks about depopulation under the guise of "population stabilization" and braggs in the form of things like movies and white papers flaunting it in everyone's face as a litmus test to sleepiness of the general population
    I seen the movie the hunger games yesterday and read between the lines at the message that went over the heads of most viewers. No one furious about it as necessary

Re: German troops...Yes, the have a fighter-bomber unit at Holloman and we have heard rumors of infantry at Ft. Bliss. Germans have been in Alamogordo for years with F-4s and Tornadoes. Of additional concern is the SPP. Under Partnerhship for Peace programs additional foreign military units are tasked to operate with National Guard units. Ppl need not only to apply pressure on SHERIFFS,
    but also on National Guard commanders
    http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2013/01/american-holocaust-and-the-coming-new-world-ordergerman-soldier-interviewunpeacekeepers-video-2486162.html
    Gun Owners Of America, This Is Not "URBAN LEGEND" But Reality Coming To America. Video | Politics
    thanks Animal seen it yesterday
    there's parallel accounts up here in MT
    Most of the SPP will liaise with former Soviet Bloc unis and with units in Central and South America
    yes pliable sheep with a thirst for blood, any blood will do

they do NOT like us...and have no restraints in acting brutally in their own countries
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Partnership_Program
    contol them by giving what suits them, our blood
    State Partnership Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    word has gone out to the Germans, mess with us-get planted
    do you really expect them to take that as anything other than a challenge? They know this will start on their boss's terms as American's won't act until openly attacked. That gives them the advantage militarily
    I don't think I'd care to be living close to Holloman
    the neighbors may end up being the sacrificial lambs
    I think if there was a march on Washington, and they nuked it, it might be worth it.

I am really concerned about the Polish units assigned to IL. The Poles are damn good fighters as the French, Germans and Russians know. We have a huge Polish immigrant population in America.. People across the ocean talk. A dialogue must initiate between Polish Americans and Poles overseas...do not make war on us...word is that this is happening now
    unless the neighbors took the bull by the horns and dealt them first
    word coming back is that the Krauts were none to pleased
    too
    well that's at least good news
    damn straight...we need to avail ourselves of any and every opportunity to send the message wherever it needs to go. Babushkas in Poland will be very upset if Jani stands a chance of not coming home...

Tell '
    ppl are going up to the cops with a witness and letting them know informally and politely they will shoot back if they violate their oaths
    Tell 'em if they make war on us they only way they'll gett the bodies back is after they've been run through a meat processing plant
    sounds good to me...
    'en bulk
    you guys in the Midwest need to start talking to Polacks and Gemans with relatives in the old country
    I don't personally know of anyone out here
    Mexicans across the generations are already doing that here
    just pass the info on every chance you get
    the first time the gangs get out of step will be last

FYI Dan the Second Amendment and the citizens as the UNREGULATED MILITIA is part of the balance of power built into the government and Constitution to keep the resource rich FEDERAL SYSTEM from becoming a TYRANNY or if it does become a TYRANNY to have the capability in the hands of the People to correct the situation.

We are IN THE SITUATION NOW. That's why the globals want the population disarmed. Has nothing to do with your spiritual evolution. Even the spiritually evolved can get gutted if they don't have the means to prevent it.

You are failing to understand here that the US nation was created to be a track which gives the opportunity to avoid what the Globals are currently doing. They are the old track. THE CONSTITUTION was the new track endorsed by the Creative Source. So your comments about the "right-wing rhetoric and pro-gun stance of many of them" is illustrating your ideology is infected with the same twisted perceptions and beliefs as the constructed situation....i.e. "An almost trivial, ancient misunderstanding turns out to have been crucial to orchestration of the Endtimes" and "timing and sequencing."

curious to see if you actually read all this above. Yeah, I've noticed the skimming. What you miss is that I'm aware each time you think of me or anything associated. Collective Consciousness works that way.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Cy,

You are failing to understand here that the US nation was created to be a track which gives the opportunity to avoid what the Globals are currently doing. They are the old track. THE CONSTITUTION was the new track endorsed by the Creative Source. So your comments about the "right-wing rhetoric and pro-gun stance of many of them" is illustrating your ideology is infected with the same twisted perceptions and beliefs as the constructed situation....i.e. "An almost trivial, ancient misunderstanding turns out to have been crucial to orchestration of the Endtimes" and "timing and sequencing."
    I don't mean to take the gun lobby as anything but deadly serious. Yes, you all are serious players in these Endtimes. The stakes are unimaginably high.

But, then, I'm not a betting person. I don't even bet on love, cosmic or otherwise. If I were to pick up a gun, I would be making some very risky bets, but I am risk averse. That is why I put all my money in one little basket, which is Agape, which is cosmic love. Do I contradict myself? No, simply because love is never a gamble. It is the only thing that can ever fully engage our beings. Yes, self love is not unrelated to cosmic love, but does the Source not overshadow the self?

It is love, Cy, that I am not hearing from you. I would gladly take up a gun, if you could convince me that it would produce love

More from the mail list........
    Mike and Fred, 

MoAPS and Metamorphosis..... Chrysalis failure......? 

Preaching failure to those who might wish to take up the cause of a MoAPS, may not be the optimal strategy for cosmic intervention.  The three of us, humans, have come a long way out of the muck.  Was there never a slight miracle in that ascension?  Has the cosmic miracle machine, at this last hour, been turned off?  Maybe it has been, but it should not be our responsibility to be bringing these bad tidings.  

Rather, may we not put ourselves in the shoes of the putative cosmic intervenors?  Is there any harm in this?  If the three of us were the cosmic consciousness, what would we now do to save the world?  

Of course, this cannot have been a last-minute fire-drill.  Can we not assume that there is existence beyond space and time?  That time is not a cosmic absolute.  That time is a construct of some sort.  This relativization of time is the core of any possible MoAPS.  

The mere fact that time is not a Newtonian absolute, implies that humanity is not a cosmic experiment.  We did not come this far, just to be thrown under the cosmic bus.  Given this putative good news, then how should we intervene in human affairs?  

Dan 

(cont.)

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Thank you for sharing that, Cy. Scary stuff. From all perspectives.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Dan,

A crazy little thing called Love.....

"Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law -- for if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well."
    President Barack Obama Jan 21, 2013

Is this a little thing? Well, Americans are entitled to their views. It's a free country. But what of the rest of the world? Does it matter?

I suggest the seeds of Global War are now planted. This is a global historical turning point.

A casual essay on Global Social Politics -
    Part One

Part Two

Part Three

added by Cyrellys - post with links to articles on Christian Persecutions.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:06 am

Dan,

I am a mirror of the Creative Source. I have unlimited love where Creation is concerned, until that Creation becomes something it was never intended to be - mass murder on a planetary scale or to eradicate a strand deliberately created by the Source, i.e. the positive U.S. Constitutional track to human governance evolution.

I used to think there was a mistake in sending a sword to this situation. Now I'm not so sure.

Should the day comes I will mirror its rage. How can you or anyone else, aware of how interconnected we are with the Source, expect otherwise?

Final choices have not yet been made. Those choices about the Nature of this world can still be adjusted.

Free Will. To be fully redeemed, the subject in question must choose to be redeemable.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:09 am

Jake Reason wrote:Dan,

A funny little thing called Love.....

"Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law -- for if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well."
    President Barack Obama Jan 21, 2013

Is this a little thing? Well, Americans are entitled to their views. It's a free country. But what of the rest of the world? Does it matter?

I suggest the seeds of Global War are now planted. This is a global historical turning point.

A casual essay on Global Social Politics -
    Part One

Part Two

Part Three

added by Cyrellys - post with links to articles on Christian Persecutions.

YES. Cyrellys

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:01 am

Here is the continuation of the eschatology discussion.........
    Date: January 24, 2013 11:44:38 AM EST
    To: Steven Salmony 
    Cc: list of ~70...... 

Subject: Eschatology 102

Steve, 

I thank you for reposting some of this dialog to the larger list.  I had been whittling the list down, manually, over the course of yesterday's conversation, and will continue to do so, periodically, to save folks' patience.  List control on my iPad is non-existent.  

Several general questions have been raised, yours among them, which do need attention, while, hopefully, moving forward...... 

Where there seems to be a general agreement is that the most likely 'miracle' that could save a semblance of civilization would be a 'radical' transformation of consciousness.  

On this list, there appear to be generous representations of our three major belief systems.... materialism, pantheism and theism.  I was raised as a materialist, and have two masters degrees in physics ('66 & '77).  In 1975 I was introduced to the anthropic principle.  

The so-called 'anthropic' principle provides a rational confluence for our three belief systems, and so it may also be the gateway to a universal radical transformation, along with a smidgen, perhaps, of 'external' input. 

Back to consciousness.......  

Consciousness is a purely subjective phenomenon.  Therefore, it is not measurable and not otherwise objectifiable.  There will be no scientific smoking gun, when it comes to consciousness.  Which might give our materialist friends a slight pause.  Scientific omniscience may not be rational, since reason itself is substantially based upon the stubbornly persistent 'illusion' of consciousness.  Reason deals mainly with intentionalities and qualities, not measurable quantities.  

This brings us to the historical fact that scientific reductionism is long overdue for a revamping, which opens the door to the mother of all paradigm shifts (MoAPS).  It is the putative MoAPS which is the miraculous skyhook upon which the fate of humanity probably hangs, twisting in the wind, some may suppose.  

So, there we have it.......... 

Anthropic principle + mind-body problem >>> MoAPS..... which is the most likely trigger for a radical transformation of human consciousness.  

Dan 

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:15 pm

Admin wrote:Dan,

I am a mirror of the Creative Source. I have unlimited love where Creation is concerned, until that Creation becomes something it was never intended to be - mass murder on a planetary scale or to eradicate a strand deliberately created by the Source, i.e. the positive U.S. Constitutional track to human governance evolution.

I used to think there was a mistake in sending a sword to this situation. Now I'm not so sure.

Should the day comes I will mirror its rage. How can you or anyone else, aware of how interconnected we are with the Source, expect otherwise?

Final choices have not yet been made. Those choices about the Nature of this world can still be adjusted.

Free Will. To be fully redeemed, the subject in question must choose to be redeemable.

Cy
    I thank you for this thoughtful reply.

Where you and I seem to differ, most crucially, is in your quite reasonable belief that the Earth is an experiment.

We do agree, however, on the strong probability that the United States can and will play a crucial role in the fate of humanity.

The simple fact is that I believe that the God of love is on our side, and that s/he will no longer need us to take up arms. I can prove that, however, and so cannot in good conscience suggest other than that you continue to keep your powder dry!

As for myself, and others who come to OM, I believe that a focussing on armaments is likely to be a distraction from our attempts to win the hearts and minds of our fellow beings. Are we not potential missionaries? Missionaries generally eschewed weapons, other than their own words. This was how they managed to be so focussed on their mission.

So, no, Cy I don't think that you and I are cosmic lab rats. Neither do I think, Cy, that you actually believe that, deep down. I think there may be just a bit of posturing, in that regard.

If we want to save freedom and humanity, can we not join to convince our brothers and sisters that none of us are lab-rats, and that we all share in God's love and protection?

What then would there be to fight about?

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:32 am

Date: January 25, 2013 9:23:37 AM EST
    To: Lore Rosenthal 
    Cc: Sam B Hopkins, Steven Salmony , Paul Chefurka 

Subject: Stewards of Land and Sea?

Even this much is difficult for most of us to imagine.  But, at the next Baltimore Green Forum, on Feb 24, Dan Smith will be suggesting that we may need to take this admonition to a whole new level..... to consider ourselves as the possible co-Creators, with a nod to our ancient wisdom.  

Dan is the author of BestPossibleWorld.com, and is active on the Open Minds Forum.  People from the Baltimore/Timonium area might even think of this as a Grace and Green initiative.  
    ---------

Lore,

Sam tells me you have a release deadline today.  I said I would run this by him, but also wanted to meet your deadline.  

Dan

(cont.)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:42 am

Where you and I seem to differ, most crucially, is in your quite reasonable belief that the Earth is an experiment.

You're attempting to put words in my mouth again, Dan. I have never said I believed this.

Yes we do agree about the the US playing a crucial role in the fate of humanity. The root of the problem lies here and is multi-faceted.

The love of the Source does indeed go a very long way, however ask yourself how not standing in the face of tyranny worked for the peoples of Weimar Germany, USSR, China, and on down the line. Ask how it is doing for the children subjected to soft kill population stabilization agenda development: http://www.ubalert.com/Hf6 and http://www.conservativenewscentral.com/2013/01/at-least-50-african-children-paralyzed-after-receiving-bill-gates-backed-meningitis-vaccine/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=at-least-50-african-children-paralyzed-after-receiving-bill-gates-backed-meningitis-vaccine

You said it would "no longer need us to take up arms."

What's the difference we'd see in history if tyranny were stopped in its tracks early on and societies were not disrupted, uprooted, torn assunder? How much further along intellectually and spiritually would the mankind be if things like that never happened? Who benefits when tyranny comes calling? It's not God. It's not the spiritually adept. And it certainly isn't man's ability to evolve as all three experience severe set back each time. Arms are the great equalizer when tyranny comes to call. It is always the absence of arms, absence of multi-faceted awareness, absence of responsibility for the human condition and failure to maintain anti-tyranny capacity that is when self-serving opportunists move to benefit themselves in evil fashion.

Missionaries are free to eschew weapons because other's man the shield-wall to keep the peace. It is a balance that exists when peace lays at its height.

Balance Maintained = conscious awareness, responsible attendance, and capability.

Idealism is similar to religion. It is capable of entertaining doctrines. You can see those doctrines in both positive utopian ideals and negative utopian ideals. The definition of positive or negative where doctrines are concerned is relative to perceptual groups. And perceptual groups will not always agree on doctrines as they will gravitate most strongly to that which best benefits themselves as opposed to a holistic embrace of that which benefits everyone.

Idealism most often takes the pendulum to one end or another of the pendulum's reach rather than gravitate to balance.

Focus is not dependent upon what tools a person chooses to employ or not employ. Focus is a product of individual integrity, intent, and determination.

There is no such thing as 'cosmic lab-rats'. There is only people - individuals, and relational groups with varying degrees of developed potential. If one lacks in development it is most commonly a consequence of lacks in opportunity, reachable resources, and personal vision - self esteem. Left to its own devices in an opportunity and resource rich environment the spirit of mankind is indomitable. It is tyranny which drags it down. The employment and tolerance of tyranny has always been the greatest of limiting factors. Therefore than can be no limitation upon the tools which keep tyranny at bay.

Yes that is a double-edged sword which can cut its wielder. Thus multi-faceted competency must be a component of Excellence.

If we want to save freedom and humanity, can we not join to convince our brothers and sisters that none of us are lab-rats, and that we all share in God's love and protection?

What then would there be to fight about?

I have never said we could not Dan. Your presence is here isn't it? What I am pointing out is that those you think are listening objectively, are not always doing so. They are not imbued with the same imperative you are. That those which I repeatedly harp toward (silent listeners to whom the message moves upline) are not making choices with the same principles and values you do. There is real reason and actions occuring which illustrate this, thus the conversation I shared with you, Jake, and the observers. That the care to respect life is absent in some of those quarters to the degree that they will respect nothing but a strength and capability and movement to bring them up short. It is a dance which has always existed. The degree to which good people may take the helm and direct the resistance to tyranny themselves has and continues to increase. As more choose a mature and positive nature and competency tyranny is forced to retreat. Yet for the time it still maintains a power it grows more dangerous as any construct which achieves to a degree a life of its own will always fight to maintain that life even if it is dark at its core.

Even love takes up the sword in the face of that unrelenting darkness where impassable lines are threatened.

Free Will is always present or ignorance would never be tolerated. This is the root in respecting Inequity and what it teaches. This necessary learning is why it is the responsibility for mankind to maintain the balance and the Source acts in the role of support and encouragement. It is not possible to take a hands off position for mankind in the face of tyranny to act solely in passive love without experiencing tyranny as a consequence.

FiOs. Cyrellys

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Cy

Thank you for this very thoughtful response, which will require some considerable thought on my part, hopefully when I'm fresh, in the morning.

I have been temporarily bogged down with some procedural issues on the Steven Salmony list that I have mentioned. Also, I'm getting ready to be away for a few days, starting at noon tomorrow.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:30 am

Date: January 26, 2013 9:58:14 AM EST
    To: Paul Chefurka, Mike K, Robin D
    Cc: Steven Salmony, Gail S, Sam BHopkins, Gary G, Fred M 

Subject: If you meet the Buddha on the path.........

Paul, Mike, Robin et al., 

I'll be leaving in a few hours for Cabo/cape Matapalo in SW Costa Rica, where there may be just one computer for email, at the lodge.  This provides an opportunity for me to compose my last will and testament, which is a good idea, in any case, for a guy about to turn 70, with one stroke already notched on his belt.  

Paul has been very forthright about putting his cards on the table..... I will attempt to reciprocate......  

I continue to labor under the impression that the world needs to be saved.  IOW, civilization is being backed into some fairly precarious corners and blind alleys.  For those who are cognizant of our many possible fatal predicaments, presently foreseeable, very few of those would wager much on any semblance of our civilized survival, for even just the next few decades.  

Most of us on Steve's list would agree that it would take a miracle to pull our iron out of this fire.   Several of us are hoping for a gathering ground-swell, taking the form of a global awakening to our mutual predicaments, and then a rising to the great challenge that they present to us. 

How might you and I attempt to trigger and/or facilitate such a ground swell?  

I was wondering the same thing, about 45 years ago, while working toward a physics PhD at Princeton.  I was just coming to the conclusion that science and technology did hold much promise for a solution to the population/resource crisis that was already looming, even back then.  I dropped out of school...... my mind a virtual blank slate.  I began exploring for answers in various other fields, and briefly came back to physics, at the Univ of Md, after first hearing about the  cosmological anthropic principle.  That was when I had my little mystical experience, which seemed to hold out the hope of a solution to our human predicament.  It quickly became apparent that the path being laid out for me had some strongly non-academic aspects, so, once again, I took off on my own.  Let me hasten to point out that having some independent means made possible my independent 'research'.  

(cont.) 

Date: January 26, 2013 10:44:45 AM EST
    Cc: ...... 
    Subject: Re: If you meet the Buddha on the path.........

(cont......) 

After about five years of struggling with quantum/mind dualism and other such esoteric attempts to make sense of the world, I came to the conclusion that the answer to every human puzzle and predicament would be predicated on what a now refer to as the mother of all paradigm shifts (MoAPS).  This was in 1981.  My occasional forays back onto various local campuses left me with no doubt that it would take a miracle to trigger this MoAPS.  

Ten years later, I believe that I caught a glimpse of that miracle...... it possibly had already occurred, some fifty years previously, out in a desert known as Trinity Flats.  But, no, I'm not referring to..... “Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”  But rather I'm referring to this..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_fireballs .  Oh?!  

Yes, in 1991 I had another 'mystical' experience, which indicated to me a sense of urgency, like I needed to call 911, about the MoAPS.  Hmmm....... what is that number?!  The experience led to join MUFON, which, just then, made an announcement of the nascent crop-circle phenomenon in Britain.  I soon heard that the UK/MOD was investigating the phenomenon.  A few phone calls to Britain led me to Larry Lemke at NASA Ames, who gave me the phone number for Ron [P] at the CIA.  The rest is 'history', well, we became the Ron&Dan show, as you may see by googling our names.  

Sorry, folks, but this is a 'funny' story, and the devil, as usual, is in the details.......... and I must pack a bag or two....... 

(to be continued, as time permits......) 

cont....2)  (enroute to Atlanta) 

I was later told that the reason for the UFO coverup was the fact of a disturbing message that had been delivered from the 'stars'.  By this time, my metaphysical studies had already lead me to consider the possibility that sustainability was not the outcome that was intended for us.

Sustainability has never made much sense to me.  After coming all this way, out of the primordial muck, why stop here?  Who decided where progress and evolution were stop, and why right now, on yours and my watches?  Ours had been an exciting journey...... what would we do for an encore, for the next 5 billion years, until the Sun went out? 

Well, 'Jake Reason', my long-time interlocutor on the Open Minds forum, still insists that he won't be ready to meet his maker until he has been granted a flying-saucer tour of the Milky Way.  I kid you not, just ask him!  I must be a spoil-sport.  

(We are flying parallel to the Skyline drive, and we imagine that we can see Mt. Mitchell, with a frosting of snow.) 

My proposed MoAPS is the Best Possible World Hypothesis, which is unabashedly pre-Copernican.  Yes, you heard that right...... I'm just a born-again Geocentrist!  And I'm sure you're thinking....... what a waste of a good education!  

I guess you could also say that I'm an Advaitist (non-dualist) Christian, or heretic, if ask my friends at Grace Fellowship, where I'm the only young-Earther in our Sunday seminar.  

But that's not quite true either, the young-Earth part of it.  Well, according to the BPWH, we live on an eternally young Earth that, for the best aesthetic reasons, is given a very 'mature' appearance.  

I do apologize for these twists and turns in this exposition........ and once again, time is flying.....

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:59 am

A busy weekend for me, but had to sign on to wish you a relaxing and very pleasant trip away, Dan.

Costa Rica is top of my list for the most enjoyable nature experiences in my travels. Nice choice. If I were to go Cape Matapalo, I'd probably settle in at Bosque Del Capo or Lapa Rios. Where ever you will be, I'm sure it will be all you hoped for. What a great destination to do what you will do.

Cheers

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Jake,

You got that right...... BdC. We'll send your regards to the howlers......

About to depart Atlanta.......

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Fair Winds Dan. I hope your vacation is a great one!

Have fun, Cy

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Safe travels, Dan.

Hopefully, the serenity will enable you to find that which alludes within the introspection of self. When has gazing out into the Heavens at night been any different from glancing in?

dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:19 pm

Thanks Cy, Jake and MD02,

We made it!

Date: January 26, 2013 10:16:52 PM EST
    Cc: 8 members of the Salmony list 

Subject: Re: If you meet the Buddha on the path.........

(cont.......3) (on to San Jose, CR)  

Eternally young.....?  And it even gets better.........  In about 200 years we're gonna get a makeover.  

What happened to the 'disturbing message'?  Well, between here and the makeover lies the Eschaton, in fact, the Eschaton is also the Makeover.  What is going on?  

It's very simple.... We happen to live on a closed timelike curve, qv., which is like a serpent biting  its tail, as depicted in the archetypal symbol of the Ouroboros.  

BUT, no, this is not a cycle, or eternal return.  This is just the singular, best possible Circuit.  From the PoV of us, mortals, history is definitely finite, lasting just about the duration of recorded history, or about 6,000 years.  

Surely I jest..... surely I'm making this up!  Maybe yes, maybe no.  But don't ask Ron, because he would be about the last one to know.  

7:05pm----------- 

(Golly, I hate to tell you the view you are missing.  The full moon is rising over the Eveglades, and now the Keys, and then on over Havana.) 

But there is a Soul-cycle, within this Circuit.  Despite everything everyone has told you, we are only doing time-shares on the one cosmic Soul.  Yes, maties, you and I are Soul-mates, whether we like it or not!  

Here, again, the physicists figured this out, first, wrt the lowly electron.  Just ask Richard Feynman for his one-electron theory of the universe, qv. in Wiki.  The poor cosmic Soul gets reincarnated  ~10^10 times, and each of us is one of those incarnations.  I kid you not!  Who could have made this stuff up?  Surely not Chicken Little, which happens to be my Aviary code-name.  

I've got one last trick up my sleeve.........  You remember Noah's ark?  Well, that was really just a time-machine.  Honest!  That's how some of us get from the Omega, back to the Alpha.  Our descendants become our ancestors.  Pretty neat, huh?  So, no, we don't go back and kill our grandparents, because, if truth be known, they are also our grandchildren.  

Now, was that so bad?  The end of the world might be disturbing, from our very personal PoV, but, from a larger perspective, we see how everything works out, in the wash.  

If anyone can come up with a better BPWH mousetrap, speak now.......!  

Have I left anything out?  Any questions?  It only took me 35 years to figure this out, and now you can read it in 35 minutes, if you are a slow reader, like me.  

We're still 90 minutes out of San Jose........ 

So now what?  Is the BPWH/MoAPS going to save the world?  Not if no one can believe it.  

But, where is the competition?  Nothing else makes a lick of sense.  According to every other theory, we are meat machines in a meaningless universe, or we are just dying to get off the wheel of life.  It's us or rust.  

Oh, dear, there is just one other thing I forgot.......... the 4M/K/SoT/X2.  Now, I'm only going to spell this out once....... Mahdi, Maitreya, Messiah, Magdelin(sp?)/Kalki/Spirit-of-Truth/X2.  As Archimedes once said, give me a fulcrum, and I'll move the world. 

Like I say, folks, if you meet the Buddha on the path........  Or as my Xian brothers and sisters like to say...... the only good saint is a dead saint.  

Hey, as my 3rd-grade baseball coach once told me....... if you're gonna make a mistake, make it big.  He who hesitates......  Fools rush in.......  You get the idea.  It was Ron who once told me that my Aquarium code-name was Sunfish.  Hey, give Chicken Little an inch, and he will take a mile.  I'm just doing my patriotic duty.  Mine is not to reason why?  Well, tell me something that makes more sense, please!  

Ok, so what are we waiting for......?  Not a whole lot, really.  Hey, sports fans, what more can I do?  Isn't the ball in your court, now?  Either the BPWH is going to go viral, or it's not, and time is wasting.  No?  

I mean, look, if you were the cosmic spirit, how would you handle the big Awakening?  Can you think of a better way?  If you have a bird in the hand, are [you] going to holdout for two, in the bush?  

Or, remember the story about the poor guy on the roof of his house, while the flood-waters are rising...... Along comes someone paddling a tippy canoe, telling him to get in.  No, thanks, says the guy on the roof, I'm waiting for God to save me.  

(45' out.......) 

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Hey Dan, precisely what is your eschaton/makeover? What causes it?

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:01 pm

dan wrote:Thanks Cy, Jake and MD02,

We made it!

Date: January 26, 2013 10:16:52 PM EST

(cont.......3) (on to San Jose, CR)  

(45' out.......) 

I hear Dionne Warwick singing in the background. So you must know the way.

Just returned from dropping some friends off at Toronto Intl. They're on their way to Ho Chi Minh. Truly!

I got BdC right? LOL, that's amazing. So you seriously are traveling to the ends-of-the-earth! Don't drop off.

I gather you'll make that end of the trip tomorrow. Hope you enjoy the four wheel taxi. After your propeller ride.

Sip a glass and remember this sweet charmer;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqWt49o7R-k

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:05 am

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:25 am

We're waiting for Sansa Air to Puero Jimenez......

Cy,

Eschaton makeover.....?

It's like (re-) booting the cosmic computer of our virtual reality.

Jake,

Angels and demons.......?

RtB says demons..... Billy Graham says angels....... You and the Vatican say good ET's.......

I say UT/cosmic messengers/agents.

You say........
    Preaching 'UFOs are Demons', is the surest way to reduce the number of those written in the book of life. Grand Slam for Lucy.
    Tweedle-dee - tweedle-dum, Jake. You are ascribing more power to the dark force than is Hugh&Co.

Soon you will be seeing that it was all just one big setup for our Great Awakening.

Don't ya know that God is a drama-Queen? She loves nothing better than to put on a Surprise party...... to end all surprise parties. It's also called the Heiros Gamos, the wedding feast in the sky.

It's just about boarding time, down here. It's been swell....... Be good.....!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:09 am