Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 27 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+11
dylan OMF-Original
ScaRZ
IPFreely
Cyrellys
Mur
Paul Chefurka
Jake Reason
Bard
Admin
dan
15 posters

Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 27 Empty Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by dan Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Testing.......

Yes, it is working.

Congratulations to Cyrellys & Co.!

I will be continuing the BPWH blog from Compass Morainn, which was a continuation from the original OMF site on ProBoards, which is in the process of being re-archived from that site.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II - Page 27 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, hello, OMF II

Post by Jake Reason Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:51 am

MD02 wrote:@Jake

I nodded my head ever so reluctantly in agreement when I read Cy's insights. Still, with that said - there is nothing wrong with time in the wilderness with nothing but private thoughts.
    Actually I'm coming out of the wilderness. This realm of "forum/email/internet" ufology is so removed from general society, it can be likened to a wilderness. A cavernous rabbit hole virtually unseen from the world's consciousness.
    I'm stepping out into the world again. And of course carrying the Contact Paradigm with me, as Cy has said.

– How long would you last within your walls of faith (church) if you opened the doors to your heart about your feelings on this issue uncensored?

Still, much work to be done, it seems.
    There are a few who like to talk about these things in the Halls of the church after the services. We do not feel any peer pressure to whisper in our brief discussions. One of my friends personally spoke with William Cooper before he passed away. He frequently read OpenMindsForum.

But this subject is not yet considered appropriate for the general congregation. I look forward someday to running an adult class, separate to services, somewhat like Dan's SfA at his Grace Fellowship. I expect not to be shy about mentioning the Contact Paradigm, form time to time. If it attracts attention and interest, I think the Pastoral staff will permit me to discuss it. Not because they think it important, but because they trust how I would handle it.

Speaking of thoughts - what of 'theirs'? Surely they must love and succumb to errors of judgment. What of forgiveness - do they seek it? Is their apparent curiosity for us a culmination of all regards?
    I believe the most important thought they have for this world, is that they do not fear death.

As to their other thoughts, I am persuaded that theirs are completely different than ours. If we look at a Mennonite or Amish community, I think they provide an indication of visitor communities. There are some thoughts born in sin, that are literally unthinkable in such societies. Not because of shame, but literally because the thought does not even occur to them.

And so much of what we in this world wrestle with, is not even part of their realm.

I agree with your premise of guidance. Still, with that said, how many would be required to aid a world?
    A few thousand should be more than sufficient.

Those elders would also have to study in secrecy, biding their time, until an official announcement; otherwise they would be stripped from those lofty seats in earnest. Can we all agree on some level that ‘secrecy’ is a dirty word these days?
    The Elders I'm talking about would not need to study as Ufologers do. And they could never be stripped. To them their seats would not be considered "lofty", but rather, burdensome.

As one increases in knowledge, one increases in heartache. As one increases in wisdom, one increases in sorrow.

An example of 'influence' in action:
    A person has a discussion with a wise elder of influence. When they walk away, the person has changed their mind on a number of things, yet none of those things were ever spoken of in the discussion.

There are many people who can do this.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:40 am

Cyrellys wrote:Who will council those Elders that when when faced with those who would strip them of their seats for speaking that they must stand and fight? That failure to do so is not an option? So much of the human condition on the matter of Contact we face today is due to the failure of those fated to speak to hold their ground against all assault.
    One would need to make a significant number of errors in judgment, in order for a lethal foe to be in their presence. In the high unlikelihood such were to happen - In order for the lethal foe to act in violence, the Elder would need to make an additional significant number of errors in judgment. It is highly unlikely a Wise Elder would preform so badly. However if the foe continued anyway, a Wise Elder would not fight back.

The Apostles of Christ, never carried a sword, but they accomplished their aim with more power and influence than Emperors.

Three reasons for speaking, come what may: for instruction against ignorance, council against strife, and Truth against harmful falsehood.

Three measuring rods of every person: their dreams, their fears, and their unconcern.

Who among them have the heroes portion of diligence, integrity, and bold design? Who among those can wield those swords to create the necessary Liberty and Virtue out of bad position in the Human Condition?

Great ships know their power, know their wisdom, and must be manned by crew who know their time.
    You endow admirable attributes, Cyrellys

The Elders I speak of, do not wield their influence by speaking out publicly. Rather, quietly behind the scenes.

Here is a simple example....
    Suppose one held a position of influence with regards to the movie industry. They need not be a President or on any of the Boards of management. Their associations and respect suffices.

And they see that there are too many big budget movies in the alien genre that depict the common theme of warring against the ugly evil aliens. The balance needs to be shifted. And so they might wield their influence to aid in increasing the number of big budget movies that carry a theme more like 'Avatar', '2001 A Space Odyssey' or 'Contact'. As these themes do not paint the Visitors as something to be feared and warred against.

This use of "influence" would aid in positive global acclimation.

The movie industry is just one of many arenas wherein 'influence' can steer the consciousness of mankind. Science, Religion, Education, Political Philosophy, etc.

Wise Elders recognize that global consciousness is like a wave and movement of ocean currents. Rather than concentrating their efforts toward steering the Ship, they work on moving the currents.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:10 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:Who will council those Elders that when when faced with those who would strip them of their seats for speaking that they must stand and fight? That failure to do so is not an option? So much of the human condition on the matter of Contact we face today is due to the failure of those fated to speak to hold their ground against all assault.
    One would need to make a significant number of errors in judgment, in order for a lethal foe to be in their presence. In the high unlikelihood such were to happen - In order for the lethal foe to act in violence, the Elder would need to make an additional significant number of errors in judgment. It is highly unlikely a Wise Elder would preform so badly. However if the foe continued anyway, a Wise Elder would not fight back.

The Apostles of Christ, never carried a sword, but they accomplished their aim with more power and influence than Emperors.

Three reasons for speaking, come what may: for instruction against ignorance, council against strife, and Truth against harmful falsehood.

Three measuring rods of every person: their dreams, their fears, and their unconcern.

Who among them have the heroes portion of diligence, integrity, and bold design? Who among those can wield those swords to create the necessary Liberty and Virtue out of bad position in the Human Condition?

Great ships know their power, know their wisdom, and must be manned by crew who know their time.

The Elders I speak of, do not wield their influence by speaking out publicly. Rather, quietly behind the scenes.

Here is a simple example....
    Suppose one held a position of influence with regards to the movie industry. They need not be a President or on any of the Boards of management. Their associations and respect suffices.

And they see that there are too many big budget movies in the alien genre that depict the common theme of warring against the ugly evil aliens. The balance needs to be shifted. And so they might wield their influence to aid in increasing the number of big budget movies that carry a theme more like 'Avatar', '2001 A Space Odyssey' or 'Contact'. As these themes do not paint the Visitors as something to be feared and warred against.

This use of "influence" would aid in positive global acclimation.

The movie industry is just one of many arenas wherein 'influence' can steer the consciousness of mankind.

Wise Elders recognize that global consciousness is like a wave and movement of ocean currents. Rather than concentrating their efforts toward steering the Ship, they work on moving the currents.

Very good. This will be effective and is work that Synchronicity can easily build in conjunction with. My reference to sword is figurative as it is in the Bible's books. Lol, I haven't laid hand on a real steel one in several lifetimes. However it should be noted that those who's 'influence' arrived at my participating did perceive the need for the strength and fight of the warrior to facilitate recognition, awareness, and change - triad.

Speaking of examples, one could wonder which Elder or group of such (and there are diverse individuals and groups) had a hand in this following example? (I gave it a nod for landscape illustration attempt pre-2007 developments. And remember I said this would begin to coalesce materially before the other dimensions could express themselves.) I see this below as a precursor effort...and interesting for what it does and does not say. Cy

Saturday, December 1st, 2012 | Posted by Preston James, Ph.D
    Secret Space War

You Are Not Allowed To Know

By Preston James PhD

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE BELIEFS ABOUT IT BUT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED BY THE POWERS THAT BE (PTB) TO KNOW FOR SURE

You are NOT allowed to KNOW anything for sure about this Secret Space War because these facts are deeply and narrowly compartment-ed under “Beyond Black” National Security Classifications (Aka NATO Cosmic Top Secret). Only a very small number of folks have received these security classifications and it is these folks alone that have access to these very narrow compartments based on an absolute “need to know” only.
    DO NOT EXPECT ANY OFFICIAL USG DISCLOSURES ON THIS TO BE FORTHCOMING SOON
    Do not expect American Intel or any DOD contractors (where most such secrets are now held) to be disclosing any actual facts soon about this Secret Space War. And without specific factual disclosures which are “christened” by the major mass media at the USG’s direction, we can only make good guesstimates after reviewing RUMORS from reasonable sources to form reasonable BELIEFS.
    YOU ARE FREE TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO BUT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW FOR SURE
    Thus we are not going to be allowed to KNOW anything for certain about this Secret Space War until the USG provides actual scientifically reproducible facts and the major mass media validates them publicly. Be assured this is not likely to be happening soon. Here’s why. The USG has a long post WW2 history of a complete secrecy lock-down. It has kept several huge secrets that are so sinister that if revealed would be so alarming to the American People that such disclosures could seriously threaten any current regime’s power base. In the past when serious secrets were revealed in special Congressional Hearings such as those relating to MK-Ultra, Iran Contra, human Radiation Experiments and the like, these stories received little traction in the major mass media and thus were not validated or Christened, preventing them from wide recognition among the populace.
    If there was a major story disclosed by the USG and broadcast and published by the major mass media on the presence of an ongoing Space War between earth based humans and Extra-terrestrials consisting of high tech battles between anti-gravity craft of ours and theirs, this story would immediately go viral and could shake society to its very foundation. The ruling regime knows this and would expect such a huge disclosure to completely debase their power.
    THE USG HAS WHAT IT CONSIDERS TO BE GOOD REASONS FOR THE CONTINUED COMPLETE SECRECY LOCK-DOWN OVER THIS SECRET SPACE WAR
    There are numerous other considerations the USG has for maintaining this complete secrecy lock-down such as what would occur if the public found out for sure about this Secret Space War but this one is believed to be the greatest concern: an expected complete loss of credibility of all those officials and Congress-persons involved in withholding the truth from the citizens who work hard to provide tax money to pay for these secret programs. Can you imagine the difficulty any sitting US President, Congress-person or Official would have trying to explain to the American People that the US Military has a high tech Space Command with anti-gravity craft (AGCs) and orbital space platforms with high tech plasma cannon weaponry but still cannot defeat it extra-terrestrial enemies or provide low cost or free energy to the masses.
    And of course let us not forget the numerous rumors from retired formerly high placed USG or DOD officials that have claimed that the USG has been hijacked by an alien group that the USG formed a special treaty with back in 1954 referred to as the “Grenada Treaty” which has ultimately led to the USG now being under control of an Alien Agenda which is against the interests of the People of the United States.
    Since we are now denied access to the actual facts of the matter, our best shot for figuring out and guesstimating the truth is to evaluate and vet the many rumors out there on this Secret Space War and select those from the most reasonable sources which seem to make the most sense overall based on what we do know about current levels of technology and anecdotal stories told by folks we respect who are not crackpots and who make no money off such claims, sometimes receiving derision, harassment or great loss instead.
    THE MAJOR MASS MEDIA KEEPS THE LID ON TIGHT FOR THE “SECRET SHADOW GOVERNMENT” (SSG)—-MUM IS THE WORD !
    Of course there is always the possibility of some type of large catastrophic occurrence which the USG would have great difficulty covering up, such as a highly visible low altitude plasma cannon shootout between anti-gravity craft over a large urban area in the early evening with thousands of witnesses and cameras rolling, followed by a crash of a large alien craft with ET bodies seen and photographed by numerous eyewitnesses. This kind of unexpected catastrophic disclosure would most likely blow the whole matter open and bring about a cataclysmic reorganization of government and society at all levels. Even if high officials running the Secret Shadow Government (SSG) turned and took a massive amount of internal documents, photos and evidence to the major mass media, the media would quickly suppress it.
    As William Colby, former Director of the CIA said before he died that the CIA had control of every major newscaster and news outlet in the free world, one way or another (this program was called Operation Mockingbird). And of course we know the SSG specializes in lies and false narratives to the public since Bill Casey, another later Director of the CIA once said that he would consider the CIA information control program a complete success when everything the public believed about government was a falsity perpetrated by them. It is well known that the SSG protects its greatest secrets with a bodyguard of lies.
    This article will provide what the author has identified as reasonable rumors for you to evaluate and perhaps use them to come to your own BELIEFS about this Secret Space War or whether it even exists at all.
    THE ROSWELL CRASH STARTED THE COMPLETE SECRECY LOCKDOWN OVER UFOS, ET’S AND ANTI-GRAVITY CRAFT AND THIS RESULTED IN A USG NATIONAL SECURITY STATE RUN BY A HIDDEN AND SECRET SHADOW GOVERNMENT (SSG)
    The Roswell crash and the recovered anti-gravity craft and ET bodies sent shock waves through the US Army Air Corps high command and the top leaders of American Government. The first reaction of the base commander was to release the truth to the American people, but this was quickly reversed by the high command of the US Army Air Corps and General Ramey. A special study committee was quickly set up to plan a system of dealing with this without allowing government power to be destroyed and while still responding effectively. This decision to cut the American people out of the equation was not unilateral and there was a split among leaders with those favoring complete secrecy winning out.
    Actually Roswell was not the first knowledge the USG had about anti-gravity craft. Before VE Day in Europe, a secret agreement was reached between American and British Intel, and Nazi Intel. In exchange for a good portion of all the confiscated gold, jewelry, art work, other valuables and refined plutonium and anti-gravity technology, American and British Intel would grant complete immunity to certain high ranking Nazi Intel and scientists which would then be brought to America under Operation Paperclip. During this time American and British Intel had signed a mutual technology sharing agreement between themselves to establish parity even though America would get most of the high Nazi technology which included anti-gravity.
    And right after WW2 there is the whole matter of Admiral Byrd and his two later US Naval expeditions to Antarctica, Operation Highjump in 1946 with James Forrestal and Operation Deep Freeze in 1955-56. Both of these expeditions have remained shrouded in mystery due to extreme secrecy but there have been numerous rumors and even one South American Newspaper report about battles with anti-gravity craft and certain admissions by Admiral Byrd.
    THE SECRET SHADOW GOVERNMENT (SSG) RUNS THE CEREMONIAL VISIBLE GOVERNMENT (USG) AND BASICALLY CALLS ALL THE IMPORTANT SHOTS
    The Secret Shadow Government (SSG) is the “Powers That Be” (PTB). It has now become quite clear that the emergence of this secret Shadow Government is largely due to the American and British intel gaining knowledge of Nazi anti-gravity technology and the recovered crashed alien UFOs and ET bodies at Roswell and two other sites in the American Southwest. The visible USG has been kept in place to serve as a ceremonial government, but most senior Senators and representatives, especially those heading Intel Committees know that most power lies within the Secret Shadow Government rather than in the elected officials. The best available description of the Secret Shadow Government (SSG) has been assembled by Richard Boylan, Ph.D. http://www.bilderberg.org/secret.htm. For example, take Homeland Security, a new Multi-Billion dollar police state agency set up under mysterious circumstances to run all American national security and intel right after 911. Who really runs Homeland Security, that is a good question?
    Just recently TSA’s director told Congress that it had no jurisdiction over his agency. http://tsanewsblog.com/7778/news/the-tsa-as-we-know-it-is-dead-heres-why/ If Congress has no jurisdiction after passing laws authorizing it, then who in the heck does? The answer of course is that the Secret Shadow Government (SSG) runs it just as it runs the Secret Space war and US Space Command. As long as the SSG keeps a complete secrecy lock-down in place on UFOs, anti-gravity and other free energy technology and exerts complete control over all politicians and bureaucrats one way or an other (we’ll get into the “other” ways later), it will remain impossible for the American People to have much say in how their country is run or how their money is spent. And there is always the question who really runs the SSG? Is it the CEO’s of the member organizations and defense contractors making it up, a sort of super board of directors, or is it something else, like the “Council of Twelve”?
    WHO REALLY RUNS THE SECRET SHADOW GOVERNMENT (SSG) AND SETS THEIR AGENDA ?
    Are these select leaders of the SSG being unduly influenced by an Alien Agenda? Did they sign a treaty in 1954 with entities that outsmarted, conned, seduced and compromised them with treachery and mindkontrol? Is the SSG now being controlled by an Alien Agenda, thus placing America under the control of an Alien Agenda. Did those who formed the SSG align themselves with one group of alien beings (those they thought were good but turned out to be bad) in order to gain technology to fight another group they thought were exceedingly evil. And in the process were they folks conned and compromised and now involved in a Secret Space War with strange and conflicting coalitions which have compromised the integrity of these top officials who run the SSG?
    ONE ASPECT OF THIS SECRET SPACE WAR ARE THE NUMEROUS DEEP UNDERGROUND BASES THAT HAVE BEEN BUILT AND MAINTAINED IN RELATIVE SECRECY
    There are numerous well founded rumors that the USG has been building massive Deep Underground Bases (DUMBS) for many years starting right after the Roswell crash and some of these bases are claimed to be connected by high speed bullet trains. And there have also been numerous other well founded rumors that the Russians have been building massive underground bases for many years too. After WW2 ended it was discovered that the Nazis built numerous underground factories where they developed anti-gravity and high technology rocketry and research on nuclear weapons. At the end of the war they had refined a fair amount of plutonium which they provided to the Americans for use against Japan as part of a secret treaty clause when they negotiated Operation Paperclip. Here is a couple of photos of some smaller tunnel building machine sold commercially, not the USG nuclear powered ones used to build their numerous DUMBS. http://metaldragon-productions.com/Secret_Bases3.htm
    THE GRENADA TREATY OF 1954. IS IT REAL ? AND IF SO HAVE THERE BEEN JOINT EFFORTS IN THE SECRET SPACE WAR BETWEEN THE SSG AND AT LEAST ONE ALIEN FACTION ?
    There have been numerous rumors from solid sources over many years that President Eisenhower signed a Secret Treaty with Aliens at Holloman Air Force Base in 1954 (some experts claim 1953, some 1956 and some claim the first treaty with aliens was in 1947). This particular treaty has been alleged to have been called the Grenada Treaty. As the rumors go, the USG was approached by benevolent ET’s and offered anti-gravity and other high technology to be able to fight effectively against a larger sinister alien force which was capturing and using humans for food and which planned to invade the earth in mass and eventually destroy all the human inhabitants. Allegedly these evil aliens were threatening the good ones too and the good ones needed human help to reconstruct their impaired genetics. The treaty provided for a transfer of anti-gravity, plasma cannon, and mindkontrol technology to the SSG in exchange for allowing these aliens to grab and take genetic samples from certain selected human subjects. The required conditions were that these abductions must be done in a low key fashion with no pain, the subjects could not be harmed and that their memories had to be erased.
    After a couple years it became clear that the supposed “good aliens” were not exactly abiding by the treaty. As the story goes, one of their craft crashed and was recovered and this had numerous human body parts from dissection of humans, creating an immediate crisis among the SSG controllers. After careful consideration it was decided that the best thing to do was continue cooperating with these aliens even though they were technically violating the treaty in order to keep obtaining their high technology while working hard to develop this advanced technology into weapons capable of shooting down the aliens in their anti-gravity craft and eventually defeating them. But in order to do this these SSG controllers found that they had to agree to work closely with these aliens and adapt their ”alien agenda” to institute a NWO Globalist system as soon as feasible because the aliens were demanding that they get control over out of control nuclear weapons to minimize risks of an all out nuclear World W3.
    IS ADVANCED MINDKONTROL THE TRADEMARK OF THE “ALIEN INVADERS” THE SSG IS FIGHTING ?
    In the process of working closely with these aliens, it has been rumored that some of these SSG controllers became victims of advanced mindkontrol and shifted allegiance to the “dark side”, accepted their alien agenda and thus became evil in the process and began serving as an extension of these aliens. It has been rumored that other SSG controllers branched off somewhat into another group and worked to develop their own “agenda” which is not an alien agenda but is rumored to be a rearguard action to resurrect the US Constitution and Bill of Rights and extract control back away from the aliens that hijacked it by imposing their “Alien Agenda”.
    AN HISTORIC SPLIT IN THE SECRET SHADOW GOVERNMENT (SSG) ?
    A split in the SSG has been rumored to have resulted in the infamous conflict between its two major control sub-groups, the Aquarius Group and the Committee of Twelve Group. Allegedly the USAF was linked to Aquarius and the USN to Comm 12, but definitive proof has not emerged publicly as to whether this is true. This conflict has been rumored to have been a factor in the cruise missile attack on the naval intel section of the Pentagon where the 2.3 trillion dollar accounting losses were being investigated. And strangely enough this particular section of the Pentagon had recently been ”hardened” with very expensive special construction to provide extra protection from any air attack.
    RUMORS OF LARGE ORBITAL SPACE PLATFORMS
    There have been repeated rumors that the SSG has large “orbital space platforms” which contain some of the most advanced weapon system imaginable including plasma cannons and can serve as orbital “refueling and resupply centers” for the SSG’s fleet of anti-gravity craft. It has also been rumored that there has been continued and intense competition for space based weaponry between the USN and the USAF, with each entity feeling they should be the primary US Space Command Force and both operating separately controlled nuclear powered orbital space platforms.
    Certainly it is hard for the average person to accept or even consider the idea that the USG could have formed treaties with alien beings who have anti-gravity craft and advanced weapon systems. There is an excellent audio with Veterans Today Senior Editor Gordon Duff in which he provides some very interesting information which supports these claims and makes it much more difficult to reject such claims out of hand. Senior Editor Duff is no lightweight, is a seasoned Marine Combat veteran, has worked in the Intelligence Consulting business worldwide for many years, and has established high credibility so there is good reason to pay attention when he states his beliefs on such matters.
    http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/114043/Alien_Secrets_and_the_Military/ If his beliefs are accurate, then there is a Secret Space War going on right now and some nations are working together to respond accordingly. So far it looks like the evidence that is available fully supports his claims. Any other interpretations just do not seem to fit the evidence.
    ARE THERE ADDITIONAL ALIEN TREATIES WITH OTHER FOREIGN COUNTRIES SUCH AS RUSSIA AND CHINA ?
    One question which has not received much attention is whether or not other countries such as Russia, China or others have made specific special treaties with Aliens and have their own special “alien agendas” which are somewhat different than the US SSG. Some experts have claimed that there are well founded rumors that the Nazi scientists had formed a treaty and alliance with an alien force prior to WW2 and received a great deal of advanced technology in exchange for adapting a specific Alien Agenda for a world fascist takeover. Some believe that the current SSG push for a Global NWO is an extension of this treaty and the SSG is really serving as the “Fourth Reich” of the rich and powerful international corporations. These same folks have argued that only the German military surrendered and not the Nazi party, and it merged with the USG to form the SSG under operation Paperclip while at the same time operating a parallel “breakaway” society in secret underground bases in Antarctica.
    IF THE SSG HAS FORMED TREATIES WITH ALIEN ENTITIES, HAS THIS RESULTED IN AN ALIEN AGENDA BEING IMPOSED ON THE USG AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT ? AND WOULD THAT EXPLAIN THE CREEPING POLICE STATE TYRANNY BEING IMPOSED ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHICH VIOLATES THE CONSTITUTION ?
    What, you say, the SSG controllers have become evil and imposed an alien agenda on the whole USG that is evil? Impossible. Not so fast if you really think this through. Ask yourself if you think that the USG has been acting in the interests of the American people after the end of the cold war. The answer is an astounding NO. Creating unprovoked, illegal, unConstitutional wars for corporate profiteering, trafficking massive amounts of illegal drugs into the USA to raise off the books money for black operations and sacrificing the lives and health of thousands of wonderful American Soldiers for these illegal unprovoked wars is disgusting. And provocation and involvement in such wars is a complete betrayal of the trust that has been placed in the military high command to prevent needless wars and sacrificed lives and health for mere corporate war profiteering and shadow SSG agendas.
    ARE FALSE FLAG ATTACKS, STAGED WARS AND THE NWO GLOBALIST PLAN PART OF AN ALIEN AGENDA IMPOSED ON THE SSG WHO IN TURN HAS IMPOSED IT ON THE USG?
    Planning and instituting numerous false flags inside America such as the first trade center Bombing, the Murrah Building and the 911 attacks on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon is certainly a huge threat to America’s real national security. Our real national security is not the personal security of those who invoke secrecy as a false cloak of every crime imaginable to hijack our great nation. How about Ruby Ridge and the needless mass murders of women and children at Waco? But you say no, that the USG would never do these things, it is inconceivable. But how then do you explain all the illegal Mideast wars for profit and the TSA rape squads that molest innocent air travelers. Or the “No Fly” or watch lists that one can be placed on with no oversight or any appeal process available? This is nothing less than the complete destruction of the “rule of law”. Oh yes, it’s all necessary because there is a terrorist hiding under every rock, thus necessary for our own safety. Baloney. Look, the War on Terror like the War on Drugs, is a PHONEY. It’s all designed to change the structure of society, and train folks to be good slaves and the best guesstimate so far is that it is due to an Alien Agenda being promulgated by the ruling super-elites that are the SSG controllers.
    WHAT RUMORS PROVIDE A BASIS TO BELIEVE THAT UFO’S AND ALIENS HAVE BEEN VISITING THE EARTH?
    Here is another interesting story which has real implications and suggests that the USG has been keeping secrets from the American Citizen taxpayer about crashed alien anti-gravity craft for a long time. http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2012/11/photos-of-roswell-aliens-and-craft-2439938.html . Are these photos the real deal? If not someone has gone to a great deal of expense and work to morph them. Because there are numerous rumors from good sources which claim stories like this in other craft recovery situations, it is certainly possible if not likely. Was this craft brought down by lightning and radar interference or was it shot down by another alien entity as one event in a secret space war some have claimed exists?
    OTHER STORIES WHICH MAY SUGGEST ADVANCED ALIEN TECHNOLOGY
    Advanced aircraft being hauled on a flatbed truck: Is this an advanced pilot-less Boeing fighter aircraft or is it an anti-gravity craft? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMYNOO0ovgw
    Norway Spiral Light and others: Is this related to the infamous Operation Bluebeam which has so far apparently not been activated? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRoC645tUPY
    UFOs and strange aerial phenomena seen by crowds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRoC645tUPY&feature=player_detailpage
    Video of a real alien at Roswell?: If this is a faked, morphed video clip, it is pretty good and these folks should have done the fake videos of Osama which would have made them believable instead of a joke. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=loDZCpN-YQI
    THERE ARE ALTERNATIVE RUMORS ABOUT ALIENS AND THEIR AGENDA
    Of course it is always possible that these Aliens originated from the earth in underground colonies, or perhaps could be coming from different dimensions. But the most common belief by those who claim to know is that they are “extra-terrestrial” beings coming to earth because of their own personal agendas. Some who claim to know from working on the inside believe that one alien group is supposedly alarmed at the development of nuclear weaponry and possible misuse starting WW3 and is committed to interfering here to keep the peace. Others who claim to know believe that aliens have come here for advanced genetic harvesting, cloning and hybridization experiments. Others believe that they are here to take over, eat people, depopulate the earth and harvest the resources. Some who claim to have been part of the Secret Space War have mentioned rumors about aerial battles with Aliens in anti-gravity craft. And some deep black special program patches imply that aliens eat humans and it tastes like chicken (see patch in first paragraph ”to Serve Man”). Another patch at the right when translated states, “Let them hate as long as they fear”.
    WHAT ARE THE RUMORS THAT PROVIDE A BASIS FOR ANY BELIEF THAT THERE IS A SECRET SPACE WAR ?
    Here is a chilling case, the Guarapiranga case in Brazil: (discretion advised as these photos are graphic) http://www.reocities.com/aliengrip/Mutilations/Guarapiranga2-En.htm These photos and the anecdotal stories accompanying them give substantial support to numerous rumors of human dissections. Do these photos support the rumors that an alien species is snatching and dissecting humans after using them for advanced biomedical, genetic and breeding experiments. Are some of these aliens using snatched humans for food as has been rumored for some time?
    CATTLE MUTILATIONS BY ALIEN INVADERS ?
    Here is a video which appeared on television which suggests that cattle mutilations have a connection to UFOs. (discretion also advised) https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZcBlIe8u0q8
    Some experts have hypothesized that cattle mutilations in the American Southwest have been done by DOD contractors in silenced black helicopters to gather tissue samples for tracking the spread of radiation contamination from former underground nuclear tests. Others have hypothesized that aliens are doing the mutilations and SSG black helicopters are creating a cover to prevent panic which could result if the people realized that aliens were mutilating their cattle. And actually there has been a report that one rancher shot one helicopter down, but this was quickly covered up. Some cattle dissections according to witnesses involve grabbing the steer, pulling it into a helicopter and then placing it back on the ground after all the blood is drained and certain organs are dissected by high tech means perhaps laser surgery. However when considering all the anecdotal stories this appears to be more than just a secret government program to gather large amounts of cattle blood and genetics and suggests alien involvement in some fashion.
    IS THERE A SECRET WAR BETWEEN DIFFERENT ALIEN FACTIONS AND HAS THE SSG BECOME INVOLVED IN IT ?
    What additional evidence exists that supports the belief that a Secret Space War is occurring now? Here is an interesting video allegedly featuring anti-gravity craft (AGCs) firing plasma cannons. It is unknown whether any of these are USG manufactured and manned. But there have been rumors for many years that alien devices shared under treaty have been back engineered to provide very powerful plasma cannons which shoot plasma balls of high energy at specific targets. Allegedly these are not lasers or light or particle beam weapons but actually have mass and are comprised of some type of plasma which is shot as a projectile. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XqMf3towVVI
    Take the very interesting case of Phil Sneider who claims to have been involved in building DUMBS and claims he was involved in a firefight between US personnel and alien beings in a deep construction site. Like so many others who started talking Phil died suddenly and mysteriously. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=v6kTODsqbDI
    WHERE DOES ALL THIS END IF THE USG HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY A SECRET SHADOW GOVERNMENT (SSG) UNDER THE UNDUE INFLUENCE OF ALIEN BEINGS WHO HAVE SET AN ALIEN AGENDA THAT APPEARS TO BE EVIL TO THE CORE?
    During the cold war American Intel came to operate by the “end justifies the means” credo. What happened on 911 is probably a good example of what happens when a large scale cold war intel effort gets corrupted and hijacked by Neocons operating under an Alien Agenda. So we have the SSG instituting a major false flag attack on the continental United States in order to hoodwink the people into supporting Mideast wars against countries that never attacked us and were not planning to do so. The whole 911 affair and what has followed has been a cascade of lies, mass murder and illegal wars for war profiteering. But most of all it has likely been part of a required Alien Agenda enacted by highly compromised individuals or entities that have hijacked the USG via the SSG.
    ADDITIONAL POSSIBILITIES FOR THE ORIGIN OF THESE ALIENS AND THEIR AGENDA
    These acts are really not human and thus suggest that those behind them are probably not 100% human either. So we have a most serious situation where the SSG becomes a hungry out of control monster addicted to illegal drug money, weapon sales and war profiteering, a USG that has now run out of control and has become an all consuming hungry monster specializing in every sort of evil imaginable, followed by corruption at every level of government and institution of a full spectrum soft and hard kill eugenics plan to reduce the world’s population by at least 80%.
    There are alternative interpretations to all this by other reasonable and well informed individuals. One alternative belief is that these alleged alien beings are really Nephilim or Anakem as mentioned in the old Testament of the Bible, that is fallen angels that have bred with earth women to produce evil hybrid bloodlines that have been anointed by Lucifer to run the world in order to test mankind. Others think these beings are demons with physical manifestations and UFOs are their technology.
    What does seem apparent is that at least a good portion of these alien entities are evil to the core and want the imposition of a totalitarian Globalist NWO fascist system that would make Lenin, Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Idi Amin proud. It is interesting that all these rulers looked weird physically and were obsessed with murdering humans by the millions. Were each of these creatures by-products of the evil influence of these alien entities whatever they are.
    UP UNTIL NOW IT APPEARS THAT THE SECRET SPACE WAR HAS BEEN MOSTLY BASED ON WAR BETWEEN DIFFERENT ALIEN FACTIONS WITH THE SSG ALLIED WITH THE LESS EVIL ALIENS, AND WITH MAJOR COMPROMISES HAVE BEEN MADE IN ORDER TO SURVIVE
    It seems as if the SSG has walked with the devil for awhile in order to attain certain advanced technologies and superiorities. But if so what is the cost of compromising with evil? Has this compromise brought in an evil Alien Agenda and if so is the USG becoming just as evil as the Aliens it is now fighting in this Secret Space War? And have most of the top leaders become permanent fixtures of the Alien Agenda, addicted to the power and completely mindkontrolled and corrupted, perhaps genetically corrupted and no longer human themselves?
    NOW THAT THE SSG GOVERNMENT APPEARS TO HAVE DEVELOPED PARITY OR NEAR PARITY BETWEEN OUR WEAPON SYSTEMS AND THEIRS, IS THE SECRET SPACE WAR WAR SHIFTING MAINLY TO US (HUMANS) VERSUS THEM (ALIENS) AND WHERE WILL THIS EVENTUALLY END UP ?
    If our top SSG controllers have sold out to the value system of the Aliens for whatever reasons (genetic manipulation, mindkontrol, responding to evil temptations for power, etc.) will they continue the Globalization NWO process just for their own benefit and for the benefit of their own families? Is this their big chance to become feudal Lords of the Manor? And why is the SSG spending billions on genetic research to extend life indefinitely and create the super soldier (such as with triple helix research which is attempting to add a third or self healing strand to the double helix as found in some skin cells)? And with all the Hollywood movies on Space War and science fiction, is it possible that the SSG controllers are planning to release the truth in successive phases?
    IN ANY EVENT, THE COMPLETE NATIONAL SECURITY LOCKDOWN MAKES IT EXCEEDINGLY DIFFICULT TO COME TO REASONABLE BELIEFS ABOUT THE SECRET SPACE WAR AND WHO IS ACTUALLY PULLING THE STRINGS OF THE SSG CONTROLLERS. ABOUT THE BEST ONE CAN DO IS EXAMINE THE AVAILABLE RUMORS, FOCUS ON THE ONES FROM GOOD SOURCES AND THEN FORMULATE REASONABLE BELIEFS BASED ON THAT INFORMATION.
    This article is dedicated to all those who have fought, died, been harassed or suffered great loss in their attempts to expose and defeat the progenitors and perpetrators of the “Alien Agenda”. Most of these Heroes must remain unknown due to the complete secrecy lock-down now in place by the SSG and the main stream mass media’s compliance.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Even those who's usual habitat is a cesspit can take a bath...

Especially where clear waters
    freshen the scholar's fistful of salmon.
    Not since Réalta na bhFile
    where toppled the bent King
    cleaved usunder by Stags; fierce, divinely mad.
    Surety broken
    for youths across the ancient sea
    declared once again without a goal of plunder
    until they rise
    freemen each in his sovereignty
    before the Sidhe with each of them.
    From a branch drooping-down
    drooping from growth
    wealth for a son
    a son very learned;
    Land recounted with Excellence of Word
    The journey satisfy Peace to the Sky.

Duine domhain,
    Fó Fó Fé Fé Clé a m'áinsí!
    Honor enough!
    Welcome is bound on the men below me.
    The Grian gives home to (these) arrangements
    to those cherished ones who are free.
    Such are the terms of Peace

Cyrellys

*Corrguíneacht - crane prayer (a pre-event ritual blessing performed in the following manner: while reciting the prepared rosc the speaker circles his own hosts; on one leg, with one eye closed, one hand behind his back. Believe it or not it is a powerful and serious affair the crane prayer.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:12 pm

We have a hypothetical atom in a hypothetical but unobservable universe. Do we have any reason to deny the possibility of such a hypothetical existence? The answer may be yes and no........

Yes, it does seem that such an atom could exist, but what sort of existence would it be, besides just being hypothetical? It can exist at a hypothetical place. That may be the problem. We think of physical things as having a conditional existence. If one were to go near enough to its location, it would be observable. If that possibility is removed, what is left?

Something exists, but we have no clue where or when. Doesn't existence require some sort of proxy, if you will? Some sort of 'possible' authentication. Are we not thereby implicitly appealing to an omniscience, of some kind? If there were an omniscience it would be observed.

I apologize for having such difficulty in getting a handle on this problem. No one should feel even slightly obligated to be a party to my obsession. I can't think so abstractly without writing it down. Ideally, I should be using a scratch pad for these meanderings.

It is even possible that our idea of God and/or panpsychism emerges from such unconscious thought processes. Who is to vouch for our existence after all the traces have vanished? All of this was just a very forgettable illusion, an unrecorded will-of-the-wisp. Solitary confinement can easily drive us mad. Think of John Lilly's isolation tank, where it only takes an hour or two to send us around the bend!

Physical existence must be located or locatable. If not, then whatever it is, is not existence. To be located, then, is not a passive attribute, although we are very prone to think of it that way. Does not being located, logically demand a Locator? But who amongst us can qualify? Who locates the locator? How can we suppose that ontology and epistemology can be treated separately? From whence came that queer notion?

Are we not also assuming a process of individuation or identification as being related to or even identical with location? But then which came first, space or location? Can the two ideas even be disentangled?

It was Descartes who famously postulated..... I think, therefor I am. That does not do much for atoms, now, does it? A thing has to be somewhere, it can't just be anywhere. But isn't that the problem with our hypothetical atom...... it could just as well be anywhere? And to be anywhere is also to be nowhere. No? Or, at the least, it would be very difficult to distinguish these two states of being.

What does an atom care about whether or not it is observable? To suppose that it might care is certainly anthropomorphizing it. Or is it?

7:30-----------

What we are assuming is that part of being an object is to be self-locating. We suppose also that location is objective and, somehow, absolute. But is it? Is not location fundamentally relative? What is a location, if it cannot be specified? We are supposing then that space is objective. Space is certainly measurable. There is three feet of space between me and the sofa? But, without that relative designation, what is left of the notion of space? We are having enough problem with an unobservable universe, so try to conceive of an empty universe. Is that not like trying to think of a square circle?

By what stretch of the imagination does the inconceivable exist? Can we impute objectivity to the unobjectifiable? Once again, we seem to be assuming a God, of some kind. Space is where objects must exist, but that hardly turns space into an object, itself. Well, Newton thought of space as a container, not unlike an empty glass. But that is only a metaphor. No?

Can we not have a universe consisting of a single object? Well, there could be as many atoms in that object as there are stars in our universe. Each atom would be relatively identifiable. There is a mutual reification. Would it make any difference if we spoke, instead, of a single electron, say?

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Are we not also assuming a process of individuation or identification as being related to or even identical with location? But then which came first, space or location? Can the two ideas even be disentangled?

space = only differentiation between locations. It is a verb. It is the transferring or entangling of quantum states between locations: "without actual transmission of the physical carriers." It is our human limitations to perceive it in a quantitative way we describe as distance.

Awareness being like photons always traveling across connectivity in its information processing quest. Each location contains connectivity for coherence (energy with bri pattern minimum) whose first process is memory. Coherence plus memory allows the complexity or in other words "Expression". Expression can be in different forms, not just the tangible to our immediate perceptions such as collections of atoms expressing pattern (in-local parameter intent/bau; i.e. H2O, or states of atoms).

Edit to add: forgot the link - http://phys.org/news/2012-11-quantum-teleportation-atomic-ensembles.html

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:14 pm

What we are assuming is that part of being an object is to be self-locating. We suppose also that location is objective and, somehow, absolute. But is it? Is not location fundamentally relative? What is a location, if it cannot be specified? We are supposing then that space is objective. Space is certainly measurable. There is three feet of space between me and the sofa? But, without that relative designation, what is left of the notion of space? We are having enough problem with an unobservable universe, so try to conceive of an empty universe. Is that not like trying to think of a square circle?

This is interesting. I don't think I have enough of an understand here to have a clear picture? I think the 'revolution of lifetimes' could give some indication that location could be relative because it can be specified. Not just any individual can occupy a certain expres​sion(body/life). Each is uniquely suited for the individual. Place = location is objective. Space, being a verb/entangling/interconnecting, is not I think. I think it is a process and you have to discover the process and its parameters or rules.

When you think you are measuring space, you are treating space as an object rather than a process. What you are measuring is only the expanse of locations (points) between or around a set of locations. I think you are missing the location identifiers which can then be recognized by the process of space when imbued with Intent (instructions = bri or bau).

i.e. the shortest distance between two points is not a straight line but rather direct tranfer via location point identification. There is no remoteness between specifically identified points involving the interconnection process and every point/location is interconnected. Space is understanding the interconnection process (maybe state?)...entanglement.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Cyrellys wrote:
    Very good. This will be effective and is work that Synchronicity can easily build in conjunction with. My reference to sword is figurative as it is in the Bible's books. Lol, I haven't laid hand on a real steel one in several lifetimes. However it should be noted that those who's 'influence' arrived at my participating did perceive the need for the strength and fight of the warrior to facilitate recognition, awareness, and change - triad.

Speaking of examples, one could wonder which Elder or group of such (and there are diverse individuals and groups) had a hand in this following example? (I gave it a nod for landscape illustration attempt pre-2007 developments. And remember I said this would begin to coalesce materially before the other dimensions could express themselves.) I see this below as a precursor effort...and interesting for what it does and does not say. Cy

Saturday, December 1st, 2012 | Posted by Preston James, Ph.D
    Secret Space War

You Are Not Allowed To Know

By Preston James PhD

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE BELIEFS ABOUT IT BUT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED BY THE POWERS THAT BE (PTB) TO KNOW FOR SURE

Thank you Cyrellys,

Yes, this long list of subjects were widely discussed on OpenMindsForum.

Reading this list took me back to the early days of OMF infancy. The original Admin team shared a common frame of reference. One that was instrumental in us being such a cohesive team in the first 3-4 years.

Bren, John, Doc, Lee, Chris and I, had all had a life long interest in UfOs. But none of us were highly studied with little extensive knowledge of the whole gambit. In retrospect, we were "wet behind the ears." We were 'newbies'. But we were newbies, together! Very Happy

And when all these subjects that Preston listed started to show up on the forum...... We each enthusiastically delved into them and had daily discussions about them in our private Mod forum. It was our own little forum that only we shared together. Together we grew up in our understanding of this vast nebulous cavern of deep inner circles and grand conspiracies. There we were, 6 googly-eyed men getting together each day, saying;
    ... did you see what blank-blank posted! Can you believe that!? What do you think? How about this, or how about that!?

Those were the good 'ol days.

To answer your question - Which Elder Group(s) had a hand in it all.....

It's a mish-mash.. Some true, some not. Some, the projections of misinterpretations. When men's heart focus on the darkness, soon they interpret all things as arising from darkness. Yes, there is evil. But there is also good. And good triumphs in the end. Some of these things are like birth pangs. Ooooooo they so hurt. But then follows the joy of a new born.

We will see great tribulation. But it will be short. And a new era will arise.

I believe we share that hope, Cyrellys. And it's a good hope to hold dear.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:17 pm

PS Cyrellys: Thank you for sharing your poem.

>

@Dan, it was an interesting chat.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Jake said:

We do indeed. Remember, not matter what happens, to be certain to Dance. Mankind was never meant to play the safe ship in port...that is what the Potential is all about. The Dance will one day teach and inspire Others. All things in good time.

Your Friend Cyrellys

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:17 am

Cy and Jake,

I thank you for continuing to hang here with me, and for holding my hand, on occasion. I am engaging in the age-old struggle between physics and philosophy. Quite clearly, I am betting the farm on philosophy.

Work-a-day physicists love to hate philosophy and philosophers, that is until they are about to retire and begin to consider their own mortality. At that point, more than a few do seek the broader horizons, but it is not easy for them, and they are likely to incur the hostility of those whose territory they wish to infiltrate.

I'm coming to the conclusion that philosophy may be more about courage than about intellect, although it is commonly supposed that philosophy is the epitome of intellectual pursuits. IOW, philosophy is neither rocket science nor brain surgery. It should be merely the persistent pursuit of common sense. That is what constitutes the BPWH.

What has happened historically is that physics has, by dint of its practical accomplishments, been granted a privileged status by the intelligentsia. Philosophy has been relegated to dealing with peripheral issues of semantics.

IOW, metaphysics has been reassigned to physics, wherein it has woefully, but quite understandably, languished. And what is the bleeding heart of metaphysics, but ontology, with which I was struggling, yesterday.

Is it not a bit strange that, after almost forty years of pursuing philosophy, yesterday was, quite possibly, my first full day spent struggling with the meaning of existence?

Is it not a bit odd that in modern times the best and brightest of the world consider themselves to be Existentialists, yet, where have they ever spoken of existence? At most, they speak of personal existence. But how can you speak of personal existence without considering it's context. This is phenomenology, in its European sense, which seems to be a branch of psychology. Actually, the latest development in Continental philosophy is something I have discussed not too long ago. Are you ready for this....... it is ontology!

The elder statesman of Object Oriented Ontology is Graham Harman, age 44. I have mentioned his book, the Four-fold Object, of which I've read a fair portion, but to little avail. The idea of OOO is to switch from the subjectivity of phenomenology to a postmodern(?) objectivity. I think they are encountering the same problems I was having, but being rather more sophisticated about it.

Is there such a thing as a bare object, after you strip away the physics and phenomenology of it? But nowhere have I seen that problem quite so naively specified. They are starting with varying sets of assumptions, and then attempting to transcend those assumptions. It may not be possible.

Is there, or can there be such a thing as a bare object? Every object allegedly comes with a set of primary and secondary attributes. The primary attributes are supposedly the objective or physical ones, such as size and mass. The secondary attributes are the subjective or phenomenal ones, such as color. The primary properties or attributes are quantitative, while the secondary attributes are qualitative.

But what, say, of stickiness? Would that be a primary or secondary property? Would it not depend on the context?

It is my simple contention that there is no such thing as an isolated object. I spent most of yesterday trying to conceive of such, but my problem was that I was making too many assumptions or presuppositions in attempting to conjure such an entity.

I started out trying to conceive of a isolated atom, but that was making two big assumptions...... atomic physics and a physical universe in which to place this physical atom. But by making those two assumptions, I am already giving away the ontology game to the physicists. Must we do this? Can we (re)imagine a metaphysics without a physics?

Does physics not have an ontological basis? The simple answer is that it does not. It starts with a given set of phenomena and then attempts to find their objective basis. Has it succeeded? Well, we seem to be left with the Big Bang and the LHC, both of which seem suspended in mid-air, from a metaphysical perspective.

Look at it this way....... for over a hundred years we have accorded to the physicists the ultimate responsibility for determining the nature of reality. And, now, it seems that they have come to the end of their rope, with many fundamental questions unanswered or even unanswerable, on their terms and by their own admission.

Coming to fill this gap is a small and ragtag group of young, mostly continental philosophers, answering to the label of object oriented ontologists. I have briefly reviewed their work and am dissatisfied with their lack of any visible metaphysical foundation. Their primary lacuna is cosmology. Are they afraid to trespass upon that last bastion of pure physics? I think so.

So, where angels fear to tread, do I have any choice but to be the fool that rushes in? To be the little boy who points to the nakedness of the King?

11:20-----------

To my admittedly superficial perusal, the OOO folks are either not playing with a full deck, or they are playing with a stacked deck, depending on your PoV.

Starting with an object seems like the obvious place to begin. And right there is where the OOO folks make a peculiar chose...... Rather than seeking simplicity, they seek generality. They are, thereby still deferring to the physicists, when it comes to fundamentals. In that sense, their deck of cards is either incomplete, or is already stacked. The whole point of ontology is to find a logical starting point. Failing to do that, then, whatever game they are playing, it is not ontological.

Does this make Chicken Little the only full-fledged ontologist in the known world? Well, if you find another one, please let me know.

The obvious place to start doing ontology is with the simplest conceivable object, which, by definition is a bare object.......
    In substance theory, a bare particular of an object is the element without which the object would not exist, that is, its substance, which exists independent from its properties, even if it is physically impossible for it to lack properties entirely.

The closest thing in physics to a bare particular is a photon, having no extension and no mass. But let me tell you that the photon comes with a great deal of baggage. That baggage includes a highly sophisticated mathematical apparatus that is required to give it an 'objective' description, i.e. it exists only as a member of the Standard Model. And, yet, the standard model is known to be radically incomplete, as is readily admitted in the second paragraph of the above article. And, as far as we know, photons can only exist within a space-time frame, whose provenance remains highly controversial, even just within the physics community.

Chicken Little to the rescue......? Could be. The jury still out.

The only possible remedy, TBMK, is the CohTT/BPWH. The CohTT is a species of monism. Well, it is the epistemological side of the monist ontology.

And here is a simple fact. An ontology without an epistemology is dead in the water. It is dead in any conceivable water. The only contender with the CohTT is the CorTT. Is the CorTT a viable theory? No. It is, by its own admission, an incoherent hodge-podge of facts. It is a very overgrown jungle/wilderness of 'facts', and truly, this is giving a bad name to jungles, which are very finely tuned ecosystems. There is no definition of what actually might constitute a fact. Every philosopher labors under several idiosyncratic, contradictory definitions.

And what of the truth? Well, most famously, it was none other than Pontius Pilate who last posed this question. And the answer has been given, in another section.

12:50----------

Why can't all the King's men rally around the CohTT? Is that asking too much? It is because, between us and the CohTT is a glass ceiling that must be broken. And that breakage would, necessarily, and quite literally, constitute an event of biblical proportions, as alluded to, above.

But there is only one such event that has been specified, and that event can occur only within an eschatological context, as best specified by Paul. Am I wrong about this?

Let's try to be fair...... For what should be obvious pedagogical reasons, I have given short-shrift to the scientific cosmology. It is truly a masterpiece. And it is truly coherent, up to its own, self-imposed limitations of objectivity.

The whole point of the BPWH is that the whole/holistic Truth necessarily contains an epistemic, subjective, personal component. In short, it is a living truth. Which is also to say that it is a truth to live by. Will this living require a mustard seed of faith? Well, if this is the BPW, then, yes, the Truth will necessitate our personal participation. Can you think of a better definition of the truth? I can tell you that all of the King's men have not been able to come up with a better defintion.

The whole point of science is to strive for objectivity, attempting to avoid a politics of the truth. But, whatever might be that ultimate object, it has not yet appeared on the horizon. What then? What now? For almost four centuries, science has imposed itself between us and coherence. And for perfectly good reasons. Necessarily, the best possible world includes the best possible history of ideas. The detour to the truth, represented by our sojourn into scientific materialism, constituted an essential, crucial aspect of our salvation history. But, as I speak, we are coming to the logical end of that sojourn.

We are about to experience a gestalt switch, from the CorTT to the CohTT. This will be our literal Apocalypse. What is the Apocalypse?
    An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apocálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning 'un-covering'), translated literally from Greek refers to a revelation of something hidden, although this sense did not enter English until the 14th century.

The most commonly bespoke alternative to this revelatory apocalypse is a tribulatory apocalypse. Should we all not be striving to realize the former, in lieu of the the latter? Should this even be a serious question. Well, amongst more than a few evangelicals, it is a serious question. It is that question which garners my attention at GFC/SfA.

2:40--------

Speaking of which, I've just spoken with Bill S, about Sunday. I will email him an outline of the points I wish to make, and he will distribute copies on Sunday. My contention from last Sunday was that the two books by Hugh Ross & RtB...... C&C and LGM, are potentially contradictory, concerning the purpose of Creation. I will begin composing these thoughts now........

In as much as there is a contradiction between C&C and LGM, it would likely involve the purpose of Creation.

But before I forget.......

3:50-----------

I have a call into A, and I have just gotten off of a 42' convo with John S, to wish them bon voyage.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:46 pm

Cyrellys wrote:
    Jake said:

We do indeed. Remember, not matter what happens, to be certain to Dance. Mankind was never meant to play the safe ship in port...that is what the Potential is all about. The Dance will one day teach and inspire Others. All things in good time.

Your Friend Cyrellys

To Dance: I have never forgotten to dance. Most grow out of dancing, attributing it to the process of maturity. Yet without acknowledging 'restriction of the spirit' as the real cause.

Thank you Cyrellys

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Dan,

I see you are busy trying to reason whether Creation contains within, sufficient organized information to calculate a gestalt switch and postulate its timing.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:38 am; edited 3 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:59 pm

And I now, also, have a call into Ron, concerning Pope Benedict's interest in Thomistic existentialism. According to John, JP II was more of a philosopher, as in Personalism, while PB is more of a theologian.

Hey, what the heck is the distinction between being and essence? Hmmm.........

What is our essence? What is our being? Perhaps that is an invidious distinction.

The first existentialist, and primary Christian existentialist, was Soren Kierkegaard. I gather that he was a Protestant. John has only studied the Catholic philosophers who are mainly in the tradition of the Angelic Doctor.

4:35----------

I've just had a brief convo with Jack S. He was supposing that Ron's alleged meeting with PB might just be a joke. But I alerted him to the fact that it might not be a joke. He wants to see my talking points for our next meeting in SF, and I have sent him a link to this page.

Personalism happens to be a distinctly American philosophy, as in its Bostonian and Californian versions. But there is also an RC version, which may be more traditional, as I will attempt to ascertain.......
    In his work, Love and Responsibility, first published in 1960, Wojtyła proposed what he termed 'the personalistic norm': "This norm, in its negative aspect, states that the person is the kind of good which does not admit of use and cannot be treated as an object of use and as such the means to an end. In its positive form the personalistic norm confirms this: the person is a good towards which the only proper and adequate attitude is love".
    Wow! I'm rather certain that I could never have expressed this as well. Is this not the core of existentialism?

And then we have PB.......
    This formula for self-fulfillment offers a key for overcoming the dichotomy frequently felt between personal "realization" and the needs or demands of social life. Personalism also implies inter-personalism, as Benedict XVI stresses in Caritas in Veritate: "As a spiritual being, the human creature is defined through interpersonal relations. The more authentically he or she lives these relations, the more his or her own personal identity matures. It is not by isolation that man establishes his worth, but by placing himself in relation with others and with God."
    It only seems to get better.
    During his papacy, Benedict XVI has advocated a return to fundamental Christian values to counter the increased secularisation of many developed countries. He views relativism's denial of objective truth, and the denial of moral truths in particular, as the central problem of the 21st century.
    Ok, but we need to clarify the meaning of objectivity. I strongly suspect that the objectivity to which PB refers is an intersubjective/personal form thereof.

5:20------------

The conclusion to which I have come is that physics has necessarily neglected sapience.... a lacuna of very significant ontological import. But it is only sapience that can lend real substance to ontology. Without sapience, ontology is a will-of-the-wisp.

It is not clear how best to convey this issue back to the scientific community. It may only be possible within an eschatological context.

Now, back to SfA........

Why, we might like to know, does our cosmos appear to be non-anthropocentric. This is the picture of the cosmos that is painted in Hugh Ross' C&C. I am looking at chapter 19, entitled 'The Point'.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:10 am

I have talking points to do for Bill, Ben*, Jack and Sam. I hope to have something for Bill, by this afternoon. But I also hope that these various points can be coordinated to a significant degree.

Last Sunday, Bill led us in a discussion of time, particularly as it applies to the 'days' of Creation.

Bill pointed to 2 Timothy 1:9 and to Titus 1:2, wherein Paul makes reference Jesus existing 'before time began', at least in some of the translations. In other translations it is 'before the world began'. Either way, it was an extraordinary notion, which was embraced also by the Scholastic theologians. The possible origin of either time or the world was not seriously considered within scientific circles until the 1930's, and not generally accepted until after WWII, with the notion of the Big Bang. The first direct evidence for the Big Bang was obtained at Princeton, in 1964, the year that I arrived there.

But, yes, it was not until Paul, thinking about the origin of Jesus, that the origin of time had ever been considered.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:19 am

dan wrote:The conclusion to which I have come is that physics has necessarily neglected sapience.... a lacuna of very significant ontological import. But it is only sapience that can lend real substance to ontology. Without sapience, ontology is a will-of-the-wisp.

It is not clear how best to convey this issue back to the scientific community. It may only be possible within an eschatological context.
    Carl Sagan comes to mind.
    Not sure where you are heading here Dan, but perhaps this might help in some way.....

Before earth was, sapience was a predictable manifest. In cosmological time frames, man arose a few minutes ago. And suddenly the Universe looked at itself.

Science endeavors to answer how man could arise, and how the great Universal machine works. While Philosophy and Religion( sapience) endeavors to answer Why the Universe would want to look at itself?

In the meantime while man is busying themselves with these questions, the Universe is enjoying looking at itself.

And the Universe made itself man the perfect size, best suited to look at and enjoy itself. The atom is as small to a man as a galaxy is as large to a man. 10^20 both ways

The Universe is looking at its past, as far back as its inception, and looking at its present in minute detail. And it is also attempting to look at its future.

Why should the Universe want to look at its future? Doesn't it already know? What does it need sapience for?

Which begs the question, where is the Universe now, in relation to the theorized 'Closed Timelike Curve' CTC? Does the Universe give itself any clue to answering this, so that its sentience may see it?

Is sapience' arise, near the end of the CTC, or right in the middle, like our size ratio?

Where ever man may be in the CTC, the Universe's future will now be affected by its newly arrived ability to see itself.

Musings for thought

>

These may be talking points where science and ontology converge.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Jake,

If God wished to create a world devoid of life, I am confident that it could be done. But, wait, I'm not so sure about that. Can God create a world separate from himself? That might not be possible. It is a bit like asking if God could create an immovable object.

What I am saying is that God may have had no choice about being omniscient. God cannot create something and then forget about it, or, somehow, misplace it.

Most scientists suppose that our universe could have existed without life or mind. It is an accident. Life is an absurdity in a meaningless universe.

If an isolated object makes no sense, then neither does an isolated universe. Every object must have a frame, and that frame must, ultimately, have mind-like properties.

Could there not exist two separated Gods, each with separate creations? But by what would these be separated, if not by some common dimensionality? We do suppose that there might be separate dimensions of existence, that might have no means of interaction.

Speculations about multiverses and quantum many-worlds include the possibility of their existing in parallel but non-interacting realities. These worlds simply have no commensurality.

Can I prove that no being can be an island unto itself?

I would suggest that mathematical existence provides a model for the necessary relatedness of all being. We cannot imagine 3 existing independently of 2, for instance, or of true existing independently of false.

But is not a galaxy a rather good example of an island universe?

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:51 am

Here is the question I should have been addressing, yesterday...... http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/nothingness/ and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing

Generally, the question is put as to why there is something rather than nothing. I would like to reconsider this question, from the PoV of whether it is possible that there might have been nothing?

I doubt that it can or even should be proven, but I believe that it seems implausible that there could have been no possibility or potentiality. But maybe not. Perhaps, at the outset, I should admit that there is no a priori case to be made against the plausibility of the possibility of impossibility. Yes? Do you get my drift?

From the wiki entry.........
    The most prominent figure among the existentialists is Jean-Paul Sartre whose ideas in his book Being and Nothingness (L'être et le néant) are heavily influenced by Being and Time (Sein und Zeit) of Martin Heidegger, although Heidegger later stated that he was misunderstood by Sartre.[15] Sartre defines two kinds of "being" (être). One kind is être-en-soi, the brute existence of things such as a tree. The other kind is être-pour-soi which is consciousness. Sartre claims that this second kind of being is "nothing" since consciousness cannot be an object of consciousness and can possess no essence.[16] Sartre, and even more so, Jaques Lacan, use this conception of nothing as the foundation of their atheist philosophy. Equating nothingness with being leads to creation from nothing and hence God is no longer needed for there to be existence.
    ...... Wow, now this is something. I do believe that I can take this to the bank.

Equating nothingness with being......!? And we get this from the best and the brightest of our, oh so modern, intelligentsia. I am overwhelmed by this sense of being very distinctly underwhelmed by the intelligence of the supposed intelligentsia.

All I have to do, to move the world, is to play the part of the little boy pointing to the nakedness of the King.

Consider this, from the SEP.......
    Peter van Inwagen (1996) has nurtured this statistical argument. In an infinite lottery, the chance that a given ticket is the winner is 0. So van Inwagen reasons that since there are infinitely many populated worlds, the probability of a populated world is equal to 1. Although the empty world is not impossible, it is as improbable as anything can be!
    ...... this being a logical retort to my supposed possibility of impossibility. It might be possible, but it is infinitely improbable.

Is it possible that mathematics could have been impossible? From my organic take on mathematics, that might seem plausible.......

But, OTOH, for anything to be impossible, does there not have to be something that is preventing its possibility? We commonly suppose that a square circle is impossible, without qualification, although it may be presupposing a notion of logic. But who or what could possibly impose the impossibility of possibility? Does it not seem plausible that sheer or universal impossibility could not be merely a spontaneous state of affairs? There would have to be a blocking force of some kind. No? Show me that this is implausible.

Date: December 8, 2012 12:18:04 PM EST
    To: Bill S. 
    Subject: Talking points for SfA........

Bill,

Here are some possible talking points.........

1.)  Christians are supposed to be more concerned about the present and the future than about the past.  

2.)  Scientific focus on explaining the past seems to diminish the possibility of future miracles, such as the Rapture, and the New Heavens and New Earth.  

3.)  Scientific focus on the continuity of existence, strongly diminishes the possibility that we could be living in the Endtimes.  Christians are admonished to always be open to this possibility.   Instead, science encourages us to consider the strong possibility that humanity will suffer a perfectly natural extinction.  

4.)  The possibility of other sapient life, strongly diminishes our importance to God and within the scheme of Creation.  

5.)  OTOH, RtB takes very seriously the possibility that we are being visited by non-terrestrial beings.  For many people, believers and non-believers alike, these visitations are related to the Endtimes.  

6.)  RtB makes no such connection.  Rather, RtB only advises that these visitations must be Demonic in nature.

7.)  In light of the above points, I see a major disconnect between 'Creator and the Cosmos' and 'Little Green Men'.  This disconnect concerns what the RtB supposes to be God's plan for our Salvation, with reference to the Endtimes.  

8.)  Why has God created such a wonderfully large universe, and then provided us with the means to destroy ourselves, rather than with the means to evangelize the rest of the Universe?  And, furthermore, instead of sending angels to us, in our hour of greatest need, he has sent demons?  This makes no sense to me, whatsoever.  

I have to run out, right now, but I will attempt to add some additional points later.

Dan

4:30------------

I need to reassure the folks at SfA that I am not suggesting that Reaons to Believe should be replaced by anything that is less sensitive to the sensitivities of scientists who may also be open to the Christian message.

BUT......... there is a very serious unmet need within the Christian community......

We have more reason to suppose that we are now in the Endtimes, than we have had since the time of Jesus' first advent. What are we doing about it? Certainly, we are not producing a thoughtful response.

In fact, the only response from the Christian community appears, at least from the perspective of the secular world, to be coming from our lunatic fringe. I am not, at this time suggesting a new public initiative to address the wider concerns about the Endtimes. The time is not yet ripe for that. Any such initiative would have to be predicated upon specific devine input.

No, I am only requesting an increased forbearance amongst a very few of you to my own paltry attempts to think outside the box of our current stasis with respect to the possibility of our being in the Endtimes.

5:30-----------

I have forwarded the above comments to Bill, in preparation for tomorrow's meeting.

(cont.)

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:40 pm

dan wrote:
    We have more reason to suppose that we are now in the Endtimes, than we have had since the time of Jesus' first advent. What are we doing about it? Certainly, we are not producing a thoughtful response.

In fact, the only response from the Christian community appears, at least from the perspective of the secular world, to be coming from our lunatic fringe.
    I'm impressed with your list of talking points, Dan.

This question (quoted) is one I too have wondered about. Between 1970 and mid-90's, Prophecy was one of the most discussed and preached topics in virtually every Evangelical Church nation wide. Since the turn of the century however, Sermons and Bible studies (in Churches) on this subject have drastically reduced. We also see this trend in Christian TV Shows. As you noted today this topic has, for the most part, been relegated to fringe media.

What has happened to cause this shift?

The baby boomers once again! When this group was in its mid 30's to early 40's, they began to move around more, and this included jumping Churches. And for the first time Churches were faced with cosmopolitanism. The baby boomers began to learn that different evangelical churches had different interpretations of endtimes prophecy. And since this group was all gung-ho on prophecy (being one of their favorite subjects) they began to face contentions. Over a mere few years, the boomers realized that they had better not talk about it, otherwise they'd argue themselves out of a 'fellowship'.

They grew to become the leaders of today's churches, and so the subject is relegated to the fringe. This helps keep the congregation intact. Cool

I trust someone at GFC will read this and they'll most likely confirm this view. It takes a very skilled teacher to teach endtimes prophecy in Churches today.
    Diplomacy skills.

PS: I have noticed however that GenerationX and GenY can more freely discuss alternative interpretations.

And Dan, in case you are wondering what could be so controversial. There are numerous issues. The greatest however is Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Mid-Trib, or Post Trib Rapture. Which view one sides with, significantly affects their living paradigm and personal future. There are few theological arguments more contentious than these.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Thank you, Jake, for your supportive input.

Yes, up until now, I have noticeably failed to find an effective diplomatic balance between metaphysics and church politics. If I have any success, tomorrow, it will be owed largely to the patience of you and others, here at OM.

We baby-boomers, grew up with the Bomb. That apocalyptic fact could not have failed to register, deep within our psyches. So deeply, that we have barely begun to find the words and ideas to express our ultimate concerns, thereto.

Well, better late than never, we hope. Yes, extinction is, surely, an ultimate concern. Extinction brings an existential immediacy to that metaphysical question that, quite obviously, lies at the heart of ontology, be it physical or spiritual......... nothingness.....

Now, back to nothing(ness)........

Optimistically, I'm willing to be hopeful that nothingness could provide a royal road to immaterialism.

What I may be suggesting is that nothingness provides the missing link between mind and matter. How could that be.......?

Well, very naively, if mind = matter, then there is no link. The missing link is nothingness. This does seem like nothing other than sophistry. Well, yes and no.

8pm------------

I think my point is that materialism has always had its basis in nothingness. If nothingness can be demonstrated to be a purely conceptual abstraction, then materialism is without a foundation.

It has been very cogently argued that nothingness does not and cannot actually exist. Therefore, materialism is implausible, from its inception.

Nothingness should be inducted into the BPWH hall of infamy for materialism. Will it be the straw that can break the camel's back? That will be a somewhat arbitrary designation, but it will, in the end, carry the day, historically, and Christians do put considerable store in history.

Any questions.......?

9pm-----------

Tomorrow, I would like to add emphasis to point #8, above.......

8a.) Is it not more than a little strange that, according to many Christians, God is affording free reign in the universe to the demons, while we, created in his image, and closer to him than even the angels, are firmly anchored here upon this cosmic speck of dust? Is this a tolerable state of affairs? Is this not also a sign of the times? What is God waiting for?

(cont.)

pman35
    pman35
    Admin
    Admin

Post by pman35 Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:15 am

Thank you Dan for your continued input here its appreciated greatly , I myself have only skimmed over the contents of ur posts, its not out of disrepect to yourself, I haven't read it Sad

Post by ScaRZ Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:17 am

Dan and Jake you both make some very good points. I have come to believe just over the last few years that the rapture doctrine is eating away at our watchful minds.

I really believe the rapture teachings can turn watchful minds into complacent hearts. The Enemy fight battles on many fronts that most never comprehend as battles at all.

With a complacent heart his/her time will be filled becoming more worldly,not less. The Enemy will eat away at his/her time with God like a cancer.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Bill did not find it difficult to postpone my talk for another week, but he did hand out my talking points, while specifying that I would be given ten minutes to talk next week. But then, speaking to me, he indicated that I could be afforded additional time on subsequent Sundays.

I don't want to be in a rush to use up my time and my very limited welcome. No one else even knew that I had been invited to contribute, so my time will be more effectively used if the others are forewarned.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Ani12,

And thanks for checking in.

ScaRZ,

Yes, Rapturism could well be the opiate of the Masses, as all religion is supposed to be. But I am also saying that we can and will clean up our act, before we make our exit. That is part of the Plan, IMHO.

6:45-----------

I'm conversing with a friend of Jack's about climate change and eschatology....... David is a climate skeptic and supposes that the Elite are conspiring to use climate change fears as an additional tool to control the masses. I admitted to him that I was, quite possibly, exploiting climate fears to promote eschatology.

Should I be reprimanded?

10:45----------

I'm afraid we are in for a rough patch as we transition from progress to the Endtimes. If climate denial is rampant, imagine what eschaton denial will be like?

Will there be a soft landing? Can there be? There may be limits on divine action...... too much intervention would only contribute to the panic. What we are dealing with would make an old-fashioned ET disclosure seem as a walk in the park.

How much can we depend on the hidden-hand to stabilize the economic markets? That may be God's most likely arena for action. I wish her luck. Those markets will remain civilization's greatest vulnerability, for the duration of the transition. There is precious little in the way of a buffer between a regime of greed and that of fear. A widespread breakdown of the infrastructure, for instance, would most likely come only after an economic collapse.

What I'm experiencing at the SfA is the difficulty in sustaining any cogent discussion concerning eschatology, even or especially amongst evangelicals. There appears to be a door, but it may just be painted onto a brick wall. Look, the evangelicals rode out the Bomb scare of the '50's, with hardly batting an eye. Is a little climate change going to ruffle their feathers?

I must admit, however, that the latest drought map for the midwest is looking pretty scary. If the drought persists in other regions of the world, there could be a rush to hoard the dwindling supplies of grain, further agitating the futures market. Could a futures panic spill over into the broader financial market? It is an experiment that I would gladly forego.

Modern civilization has, quite literally, been defined by the overriding and galvanizing paradigm of Progress. What happens when that party is over? I am suggesting that the only workable substitute would the notion of a global transformation of a spiritual kind. We transition from embodying the metaphor of a cancer, to that of a chrysalis. Otherwise, we're headed to a regime of collapse...... of rigor mortis.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:38 am

I neglected to mention the most important item from yesterday....... the sermon. And this is also a lesson for me and you in the matter of indirection. If you and I are going to play in the big time, we have to keep on our little toesies....... You must already know this, or you wouldn't be reading this. Sometimes I need to be reminded.

We have a black pastor at GFC, Khori Smith. Lately I have been lazy about attending the services. Just yesterday morning, I was telling myself that it was more important to prepare for my ten minutes of fame at SfA....... that I was already sufficiently familiar with the services and sermons. Hey, I knew the score, I had gotten the lingo...... But, it seemed that I was becoming over prepared, so I dutifully headed to the service.

Even so, it was raining, so I spent some time fumbling with the plastic sheet to cover my Irenic rear window. I walked in to see the side-on picture of a spiral galaxy displayed on the big screen, and Khori was gesticulating, as he usually does.......

There was a was a small red arrow, pointing to a smaller blue dot, allegedly the Earth, as seen in Voyager's last photo.

I'm not recalling the title of the sermon, something about the name of the Lord. But the point was how great was the Lord, and how puny were we. Well, my whole life could have flashed in front of me, exaggerating only a bit. But it was a revelation. Why had I not seen it before? How could I have missed it? Was this my ticket to take over the world, handed to me in the collection plate, where I deposited my usual 20 note? Again, exaggerating only a bit.

Well, this is what I mean to talk to Khori about, today. Do you see my angle, the crack in the door, where yesterday there was only a brick wall? Or am I hallucinating, again.......? I wonder if Jake will get the picture?

Oh, and wait til you hear about my continuing convo with Jack's 'crazy' friend, DG, but now I have to run out......

6:30-----------

Well, I am feeling a little bit neglected, here at OM, because I do think that significant things are in the works, and I do like to stay in touch with my peeps. Partly due to this sense of neglect, I have had to stay online with my bank, most of the afternoon, which, believe it or not, has been a very rewarding experience. If any one would like to know which bank I'm referring to, just drop me a line.

I did have lunch with Sam.

More, later........

8pm----------

A lot can happen in one day, and I would like to talk about it, and I do notice that there are 15 guests online, but I have no way of getting a response from them. So we do need a protocol for additional consultants, since I don't like to overtax Sam, Jake and Jack Sa, all of whose phone numbers I do have. R,A and JSi are in Europe, I believe, so I shouldn't call them now.
    And I'm going to be leaving for NYC, in the morning, for three days, but I should have some Internet access. So, in the meantime, it's just between me and my dear diary.......

Oh, but I do see I have an unanswered response from DG, so that should keep me occupied for awhile.......

No, wait, I neglected the most important information........ I am scheduled to have lunch with KS, prior to my prospective, very brief talk on Sunday. I have given him a copy of my notes that Bill handed out, yesterday, that have already been posted here.

So, yes, I have stated that I do see a significant door opening wrt the greatness of God vs. the alleged insignificance of us, creatures. Are we, or are we not, the children of God. Or are we merely God's spawn? This is the question that I wish to pose to KS, on Friday.

Now, I don't know quite how, but I did find this reference........ http://www.sf-encyclopedia.com/entry/syvertsen_ryder . If you have been following this saga, you might see a connection between God's spawn and the psychic spawn, and you might understand why I have a personal interest in clarifying this issue with KS. And you will receive extra credit if you can find a connection between PS and Cal Tech. I will give you two sets initials..... AC and LRH. And here is another initial..... JP/JPL. Now, if you get all three of these, I will definitely need to speak with you. Or, you had better watch your back.

9pm-----------

Now, I don't think I have googled MC, which would be a fourth set. If you get all four, then I will need to put in a call to Rome, which I would like an excuse to do, even at this late/early hour, in the Eternal City (EC).

Hey, look, I'm in a generous mood...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonchild_(novel)

(cont.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:42 am