Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:28 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:45 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+10
Cuan Scott
Big Bunny Love
whoknows
Cheguevoblin
U
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
AtomicBrando
dan
14 posters

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 39 Empty Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock

Post by dan Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:20 am

First topic message reminder :

To get to Notes from the Underground you have to go by way of Fathers and Sons and What to Do.  That will take you back to the mid eighteen hundreds....... it’s been a trip, and we’re almost done.

We’re still left with the question of what to do....... modulo communism and existentialism.  

In a pre Millennial frame, I’d been advocating (a portal-centric) communalism for the duration of the Millennium.  

In post Millennialism, ie. modulo the Millennium, we have to readdress the question of what to do, ie. come up with an action item for the Princess.  

(continues in post #2......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 39 Empty Re: Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock

Post by dan Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:31 am

Ack,

Just because we are presented with a choice doesn’t mean that we make a choice.  

Being shown the ‘choices’ helps to clarify our existential situation.  Seldom do we second guess the Cosmos.  

Cy,  

Have I ever said anything about bowing down to anyone?  

The j guy washes our feet.  He was not as dumb as most of his following make him out to be.  

There is that of the Source in all of us.  That is the only thing we need to know.  

foot wants us to know that everything is on track, just in case you were wondering.  

And politics can make strange bedfellows....... especially cosmic politics.  

On track to where, we might wonder.  

On track to Monadnock........ eventually........ we might imagine.  

Before the cows come home.  

2:10/ft..........

I used to think I was really clever, so I made a big distinction between pantheism and panentheism........ but, of course, that is just BS.

There is not even a difference with theism...... and, golly, now that I think of it, not even with deism.

I mean, there are certainly aspects of the BPWH that are right up the deist’s alley.

What did Sherwin-Williams use to say....... cover the world.

And how are we doing with free will......?

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 39 Empty Re: Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock

Post by GSB Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:15 am

Dan: "Just because we are presented with a choice doesn’t mean that we make a choice."

Today's Devil's Advocate: I suggest that the Kennedy statement "We choose to go to the moon" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_choose_to_go_to_the_Moon ) and subsequent trips to the lunar surface are evidence in favor of having a choice to go beyond the BPW --- a BPW by definition would not allow such a choice to go beyond the boundary of a BPW.

Another point is that Dan is making a choice for the BPW given there are alternatives.

How about a BPU (Best Possible Universe)?

Does Consciousness Pervade the Universe?
    Philosopher Philip Goff answers questions about panpsychism

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/does-consciousness-pervade-the-universe/

Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:19 am

I should add the "caveat emptor" of "depends on what you mean by a world" and "best."

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:26 am

World and best.......... they mean whatever _you_ want them to mean, Gary.  

The only question is...... what do you mean by you?

Don’t we all just want to be our highest selves....... with timeout for Saturday night.  

I mean this does raise the basic question....... who the heck do we think we are?  

I mean....... really!  

Maybe we don’t want to be one with the Source....... I mean we haven’t even met her...... and how many of us have met our higher self?  

Can’t we just keep on trucking?  

I’m sure that some of us, after we go through the portal, will wake up driving a semi...... that’s definitely on my bucket list.  

I think we’ll all end up going with the flow...... down the lazy river..... paddle to the sea.  I’m sure that my mermaid is waiting for me.  

Has anyone heard any rumors about a Rebirth?  Just wondering....... I had not, either.  I’m wondering if the j guy will be able to protect me..... from the Beast?  

4:30........

Has anyone heard of Tina Dico...... Someone?  

The story is, Gary, that when we go to the Well, we’ve gotta be careful what we wish for.  Does Someone have to tell us that?  

foot says that Joe is making progress at the Lake.  There are seven thousand on his distribution list.  

Tina.......
    and Lord if I had known
    That love would be my punishment
    I would've kept my word
    is that what you do?
    Did I miss that class?
    the eyes are useless when the mind is blind
    Ok, 3.  

Back to cosmopsychism.......

When I open my eyes, I see that personalism is already everywhere....... it’s like me and the Times were the last to figure it out.  

Better late than never........

Was Nietzsche a personalist?  Maybe he wasn’t as dumb as he looked. Aren’t we all Superwoman?  

Were Camus and Tolstoy personalists?  Yes, if you look from the right angle.  

It looks like Leo learned his personalism at Arthur’s knee.  

It seems that one almost has to be an atheist to be a Jesus freak, or is it the other way around?  

Almost every atheist is a personalist, whether they know it or not.    

10:40........

It seems that Ack might receive a visit from a previous member.  

I’m finally getting around to Wrinkle in Time........

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
    GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:40 pm

Was Nietzsche a personalist?

Thus spoke Kubrick and Clarke ...

"We choose to go to the moon" and beyond the infinite

"Has anyone heard any rumors about a Rebirth?"

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:52 pm

It’s pretty obvious what to do now.

If it isn’t, then keep working hard until it is.

Good luck.

Don’t think about what to do, just do.

Don’t second guess the way, that wouldn’t really help you.

Last edited by Ack on Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:40 am

A Wrinkle in Time.

A dozen a dime.

With many a story the chicken does dine.

There’s no telling what he might find.

Foot is not the only one who can rhyme.

Ha!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:03 am

On that visit..... someone may have been speaking out of turn.

Back in its day, Wrinkle was right up there with Alice..... and still is, for all I know.  

noon.........

It is more than a little heavy handed....... being at the time of the missile crisis, and all that....... the Borg is out to get you...... and the Monad is going to eat your lunch.  

Wrinkle is eschatological, and it has its share of glitches. It definitely warns us about portals.

It warns about our loss of ‘free will’. Free will is a relative term. We can’t fight city hall..... not in the End...... we give into Big Brother. Big Brother is relative.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:48 am; edited 3 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:06 am

Ya, my dear wife wouldn’t want any guests at our home she doesn’t already know.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:34 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/business/branding/8548057/carlos-santana-cannabis-hemp-cbd-left-coast

Cannabis will play a large role in helping to heal humanity, yes, but it can’t be cannabis alone.

We have to do the work to become what we are and meet our natural self.

Just this is the way.

Alice is my girl!

The wrinkle in time is just being here doing this.

A wrinkle a day keeps the sandman away.

Last edited by Ack on Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:33 pm

I will say this, one of the biggest illusions of all is distance.

There is no distance.

Everything that appears here appears just here at headless center.

If there is no distance, then it goes that there is also no time.

Time and distance are completely illusory.

There is no time and no distance....no time and space.

There is just this doing just this.

There is just this appearance appearing as this.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:37 pm

Ack wrote:Let’s be honest, we don’t know what happened before we were born or if it were even possible to make choices before birth.

Anyway, before birth is death if you follow the circle around.

Death led us to birth, not choice.

But I’m really speculating there.

I don’t know if we are born again after we die.

Maybe we do until we don’t?

Don’t know.

Under normal circumstances yes.

But my experience is not normal. Walk-ins are not normal.

Shrug.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:14 am

I have no idea what that means or what a walk-in is, but cool!

I like it.

Smile

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:41 am

This is from 3........
    Knock, And He'll open the door
    Vanish, And He'll make you shine like the sun
    Fall, And He'll raise you to the heavens
    Become nothing, And He'll turn you into everything. - Rumi

Being a person without implicitly being a personalist is difficult.  

Every person is of the Source, by the Source and for the Source.  There is no way to opt out.  

We are one with the Source.  There is that of the Source in all of us.  

We are nothing but the Source.  

Where two or three of us are gathered in that acknowledgment, the Source is manifested.  

Historically, Jesus has been crucial in this regard.  

He comes as close to being a walk-in of the Source as anyone.  

It will be difficult to return without eventually understanding this historical dynamic and its eschatological function, which is considerable, indeed.  

1:15........

The link and document posted below by Gary....... it seems only meant to distract and confuse........ it is confusion piled on top of confusion.  One might hope that Gary would desist...... and find a way to let his own light shine.  

I wonder if Gary has a clue about cosmopsychism.  He oughtn’t be posting here, if he does not attempt to keep up.  

The ‘Wrinkle....’ book is an excellent example of the fear and paranoia that we have in regard to our Source, and our return, thereto.  Many suppose, mostly unconsciously, that Scientific Materialism is the main thing standing between us and the ‘monstrous’ Eschaton...... our only shield...... our bucket of holy water.  They are correct.  

I have no clue how to respond to the Rumi quote, above.  Does the Princess also want me to hold my tongue?  One might easily get that impression.  She fits the pattern...... those that know are silent, and those of us who don’t know, like the chicken, presumably, just chatter on.  It is the best possible wall of silence.  What is a poor scribbler to do?  

With cosmopsychism, there might be a glimmer at the end of the tunnel....... a portal, even?  A mirage in the desert?  

Wrinkle........
    .... but God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty.
    My response to Rumi.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:38 pm; edited 11 times in total
    GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:20 am

http://ufos-documenting-the-evidence.blogspot.com/2020/01/office-of-naval-intelligence-oni-admits.html

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 39 Image%2B1

Notes from under the bus...... to Monadnock  - Page 39 Image%2B2

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:12 pm

dan wrote:This is from 3........
    Wrinkle........
    but God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty.

Now we're talking!

Open unstructured.

Unknowable clouds.

You know what to do, do it!

P.S. It wasn't God who chose the foolish things of the world to confound the wise, it was literally nobody. Just this.

Nobody chose just this, nobody chose what appears.

There is just an unknowable appearance that spontaneously appears as just this.

Just this is all of it.

Open your eyes.

Tat Tvam Asi!

Wink

When we do the work to see through the conceptual overlay and meet our our real self we wake up from the dream and the illusion of the divided mind.

Dan apparently lives in fantasy dream world.

Just saying.

Nothing wrong with that of course.

He says this is the best possible world?

**Nod**

**Wink**
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:09 pm

Tat Tvam Asi........ the Self - in its original, pure, primordial state - is wholly or partially identifiable or identical with the Ultimate Reality that is the ground and origin of all phenomena.
    Talk about personalism......... wowser........

This is also just the cliche of Brahman = atman...... right under our nose...... since forever.  

This is not far off from YHWH...... I am that I am.  

The ultimate portal is the self....... the cosmic cornucopia..... cosmopsychism.  

This was all written in the anthropic principle...... if you looked at it...... squinting.  

The Hindus say the self is everything, and the Buddhists say it is nothing.   What are we gonna do about them apples?  

I suppose that, in some sense, everything is nothing, but that might be above my pay grade.  Where is smelly, when we need him?  

7:15.........

I think that the Buddhists, with anatta, are really just arguing against objectivism...... objectifying the cosmic Self, as an external Creator, for instance.  This is not unlike the Christian Scientists.  

Everyone has to be a little bit different, don’t we?  

1:20.......

Hinduism is very personal, it’s just that there’s no (historical) person.  

It’s not obvious that that should make such a big difference, but apparently it does.  

Well, there had to be the prophetic context.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:31 pm; edited 13 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:26 pm

What I meant was,

Open your eyes, that art thou.

In other words, what you see is what you get.

But don't mind me.

I can love your symphony.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:10 pm

Gary
    https://twitter.com/mindmixradio/status/1218007173608820736

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:38 am

Ok, sports fans,

When we put Buddhism together with Hinduism and the prophetic tradition, we have.......

Atman = Brahman = Eschaton.... QED.

And I almost forgot..... if we add the Princess, we have.....

4M/K/SoT/X2...... if I’m not mistaken.  

But, right now, the Princess is playing hard to get.......

And, if we can locate Buddy, we have..... wait for it......

The Big Love.......

And, when we form the new gummint, I guess Buddy would have to be the secretary of love.  

And, so, 99 would be the under secretary of love.  

10:20..........

Keep in mind, however, that our best possible shadow government may well remain in the shadows, while the one in the open continues it’s gyrations and glitches.  

My next assignment is to see Frozen 2.......

(cont.......)
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:14 am

My girls loved Frozen 2, enjoy!

Hakuin wrote:People see it far away. What a pity! They are like a man who, standing in water, complains of thirst.

That's my quote of the day.

You're welcome.

Wink
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:15 pm

dan wrote:Ok, sports fans,

When we put Buddhism together with Hinduism and the prophetic tradition, we have.......

Atman = Brahman = Eschaton.... QED.

And I almost forgot..... if we add the Princess, we have.....

4M/K/SoT/X2...... if I’m not mistaken.  

(cont.......)

Dan,

Sounds like you might have cracked the equation that gave the Hitchhikers the answer to everything...

Does this make maths redundant?

I need to watch the remake of the Lion King before I see Frozen I or II
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:36 pm

Oh ya, look, he's right.

If you take the pneumonic, 4M/K/SoT/X2, and you take the first letter and the last letter you get 42.

Rule 42.

We've cracked the code and connected the circle.

Good work guys!

Open your eyes!

Straight on!

I am the only one here and I am YOU!

Boo!
    Wink
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:00 pm

Sorry, that last post was a joke by the way.

Wink

I don't really know anything to be honest.

But I like to hum my tune.

I don't understand, I don't know anything about it.

Love to all!
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:12 pm

It's very Obvious CS.

Who do I appear within?

Wink

I take nothing as final.
    Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:47 pm