Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:10 am by Big Bunny Love

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+22
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
hobbit
Just wandering
GSB/SSR
murnut
jofo
Bubbles!
whoknows
dan
Course Catalog
ParanoidFactoid
GrandCru
Sweet Release
Big Bunny Love
Z
AtomicBrando
Cheguevoblin
mion
Sign
Cuan Scott
26 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cuan Scott Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:52 am

First topic message reminder :

SIGN ..

Get well soon, Hudson. Thinking of you beautiful boy and visualising you well. Stay positive Sign.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by 99 Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:47 am

Skaiz,
    Whoa! The suspense is killing me. So those things those guards planted are juicy, bloody.... and delicious too? Could you be more specific? I'm guessing that they're loathsome lipless extraterrestrial slugs all set to invade and take over our planet but Please, oh PLEASE! tell me I'm wrong!  Guess we're going to have to find out, hopefully, in your next episode if that's the case. If so, I will make sure to get my affairs in order before I find a nice very deep cave to hide out in 'till it's all over'! Yikes!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:43 am

Empty yourself of everything. Let the mind become still. The ten thousand things rise and fall while the Self watches their return. They grow and flourish and then return to the Source. Returning to the Source is stillness, which is the way of Nature.

~Lao Tsu - Tao Te Ching, Verse 16
    jofo

Post by jofo Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:35 pm

what a show...you hollywood types will understand what i mean

disclosure is now in the hands of the writers, skaiz bad prose excluded

the sham is nearly complete
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:55 pm

I had an insight tonight.

Wisdom married to compassion is the goal of this life, my life.

And that is something to just float up from inside, from calm water.

Hmmm.

Deeply felt.

Deeply resonate.

Yes, of course.

The below is cribbed from some random zen post off the interwebs and it captured the feeling perfectly, synchronicity and connection anywhere you look.

I’ve noticed less reactivity in myself and I’ve observed that my mind is learning to quiet down. I am aware more deeply of the silence between moments. My experiences feel more spacious.

One effect of a more spacious and quiet mind is openness to insight. Insight is not the same as thought. Thoughts are the product of a busy mind, an active intelligence. Insights are the result of a quieter, emptier (open) mind. Insights are the source of wisdom. What is wisdom? One definition is that wisdom is the ability to see clearly, to remain present and aware, no matter what is happening, and to know the one right thing to do.

In addition, as the mind quiets down in meditation, the heart opens up. One looks less through one’s eyes and listens less from one’s ears and more from one’s heart. Compassion, the felt-sense of deep caring, infuses one’s awareness.

It is the experience of the marriage of these effects – wisdom and compassion – which is the core of practice. Wisdom alone is not enough. Without compassion, wisdom can result in more suffering. But compassion is also not enough. Without wisdom, compassion is ineffectual and makes no difference in the world.

For the Lakota, wisdom is embodied in Father Sky. Compassion is embodied in Mother Earth. The horizon, where sky and earth come together, is where wisdom and compassion meet. The horizon is the widest possible circle from wherever one is standing. This is the source of sacred Lakota Hoop Dance.

I feel you can find wisdom and compassion at the heart of Humanity, not insanity, this is found in the great gift of stillness. It is not a chaos at my center, it is a peace, unshakeable. If you align yourself with that, you will go and see far. It is beyond thought and out of reach for most on Earth today. Maybe that's changing or maybe there are only a few who see for the rest just a little further beyond.

This is a place on the fringe of sanity, where strange chaotic forces mix.

This is a nexus and there is a story always above and below any thing.

So after it all, I end with compassion, where I began, time will judge my wisdom, for I cannot.

I just seem to more and more do the best thing, where I once fought my self tooth and nail.

I dragged myself into my own light.

Straight on.

Amor Fati
    Sign

Post by Sign Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:58 am

99 wrote:Whoa! The suspense is killing me. So those things those guards planted are juicy, bloody.... and delicious too? Could you be more specific? I'm guessing that they're loathsome lipless extraterrestrial slugs all set to invade and take over our planet but Please, oh PLEASE! tell me I'm wrong! Guess we're going to have to find out, hopefully, in your next episode if that's the case. If so, I will make sure to get my affairs in order before I find a nice very deep cave to hide out in 'till it's all over'! Yikes!

99 Next you will imagining the plants are moving and calling them triffids" Very Happy

Sign
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:59 am

That's probably more in the ballpark as to what those things were that they were planting.... whatever they are and where ever they come from.... I'm guessing they're NOT our friends. lol
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:13 am

smelly wrote:I had an insight tonight.

Hmmm.

Deeply felt.

Deeply resonate.

Yes, of course.

The below is cribbed from some random zen post off the interwebs and it captured the feeling perfectly, synchronicity and connection anywhere you look.

I’ve noticed less reactivity in myself and I’ve observed that my mind is learning to quiet down. I am aware more deeply of the silence between moments. My experiences feel more spacious.......................................

Very Terrence Mckenna-ish smiley... much food for thought. Thanks!

(wrt that entire post)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:17 am

built by a dwarf.....
    Hobbits and dwarfs are friends.
    And hobbits are really good friends with witches

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_the_Magician.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=uxmal+kabah&qpvt=uxmal+kabah&FORM=IGRE

Pyramid of the foreteller.

hobbit
    Sign

Post by Sign Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:43 am

Smelly wrote:I had an insight tonight.

Hmmm.

Deeply felt.

Deeply resonate.

Yes, of course.

I’ve noticed less reactivity in myself and I’ve observed that my mind is learning to quiet down. I am aware more deeply of the silence between moments. My experiences feel more spacious.

One effect of a more spacious and quiet mind is openness to insight. Insight is not the same as thought. Thoughts are the product of a busy mind, an active intelligence. Insights are the result of a quieter, emptier (open) mind. Insights are the source of wisdom. What is wisdom? One definition is that wisdom is the ability to see clearly, to remain present and aware, no matter what is happening, and to know the one right thing to do.

In addition, as the mind quiets down in meditation, the heart opens up. One looks less through one’s eyes and listens less from one’s ears and more from one’s heart. Compassion, the felt-sense of deep caring, infuses one’s awareness.

It is the experience of the marriage of these effects – wisdom and compassion – which is the core of practice. Wisdom alone is not enough. Without compassion, wisdom can result in more suffering. But compassion is also not enough. Without wisdom, compassion is ineffectual and makes no difference in the world.

For the Lakota, wisdom is embodied in Father Sky. Compassion is embodied in Mother Earth. The horizon, where sky and earth come together, is where wisdom and compassion meet. The horizon is the widest possible circle from wherever one is standing. This is the source of sacred Lakota Hoop Dance.

I feel you can find wisdom and compassion at the heart of Humanity, not insanity, this is found in the great gift of stillness. It is not a chaos at my center, it is a peace, unshakeable. If you align yourself with that, you will go and see far. It is beyond thought and out of reach for most on Earth today. Maybe that's changing or maybe there are only a few who see for the rest just a little further beyond.

This is a place on the fringe of sanity, where strange chaotic forces mix.

This is a nexus and there is a story always above and below any thing.

So after it all, I end with compassion, where I began, time will judge my wisdom, for I cannot.

I just seem to more and more do the best thing, where I once fought my self tooth and nail.

I dragged myself into my own light.

Straight on.

Amor Fati

Your taking the P*SS right.. tell your fingers to quiet down.. Laughing

Sign..
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:50 am

Hobbit.... here's the link to the Pyramid of the Magicians wiki page :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_the_Magician

The link that you provided for that is a wiki sign up page... at least here in the U.S.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 15 800px-Uxmal%2C_2011

What an amazing feat of masonry!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:16 am

Sign,

I don’t think you need to worry about smelly. He is doing fine in my book. There is nothing wrong with the marriage of wisdom and compassion. If smelly had quiet fingers, OM wouldn’t be OM.
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:45 am

Ravens gathering in the trees above and at feet of man. He had to leave the old Jeep behind when he entered the dense forest of Yucatan. Now with just M14 rifle and bayonet, he must track the one that ran.

Man must be one with the ravens. They are his eyes above and beyond, and he is their source of power. The man pauses to remember Rocky who hunted birds with him for so many years. Now the man and the world depended on the loyalty of birds for survival.

The man cleared his mind of all knowledge and melded with the collective minds of the birds. He ate the nuts they dropped from above, closed his eyes, and began tracking the intruder.

Soon he could no longer feel himself as a man. His feet no longer could feel the jungle floor. His hands and arms could no longer feel the leaves and branches. He was above canopy looking down. He was in the trees looking around. He was everywhere and nowhere to be found.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:05 am

Sign, my fingers are doing their own thing.

Are you living and posting courageously?

Take the hint maybe and balter a little.

I don’t know what I’m doing really.

Just doing it nakedly and honestly, how else should you live?

They are just words.

My inner voices all say, this is the way, go boy, we prepared you best we could, now live it and be beautiful and ugly both on earth, free.

If you don’t like it, examine yourself Wink

As far as it’s value to anyone, they are just words pointing to something true and real, but empty by themselves.

Straight on, no muppet shall ever quiet my pen or distract me from the real, unless they do so from my cold dead fingers.

That will come soon enough.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:50 am

Skai, no doubt that you're picking up the trail to the Pyramid of the Magicians like a homing pigeon up there in that tree now... which could be the beeline to where Dan is too (though I seriously doubt it because he's probably just sitting in a comfortable air-conditioned hotel lobby now in the next town over sipping a cup of tea and watching the traffic go by.... If he only knew what he was missing!)

Warning: If a polar bear shows up, try to cruise away quietly on the next breeze without flapping your wings.... or it may leap up at you and EAT you!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:52 pm

The more I speak, the less I hear. Kashmir keeps telling me I’m just a blogger mouth.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:33 pm

dan wrote:The more I speak, the less I hear.   Kashmir keeps telling me I’m just a blogger mouth.  

Wise Human.

I’d listen Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:30 pm

The consensus is that John is trying to survive on peyote and tequila.

Ron advises that he return to his Jeep , asap.

The last I heard was that John had lost his com. He is blogging on a sat phone, however. He cannot be resupplied at this point.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:16 pm

There is no such thing as the wrong time.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:46 pm

smelly,

Wrong time........?

Re.... John......

I don’t know that John ever left (Baja) California.  I’m not sure if Ron knows, but he always manages to know one more thing than I know.  That’s his job.  

Ron had Kashmir asking a crow for news about John. She was told that John was 14 miles away. That was 6 hours ago, so it was probably fake news. As you can tell, fake news about John is my main source of entertainment down here.

Maybe I should get back to the news from nowhere......

William and Albert are Aliyah’s two interns here. They have interest in nature, not much in ontology.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:55 pm

I just felt to say that, I can’t explain.

Every Disclosure needs a good smelly goat to keep it honest, but you will notice I have and will not comment on your Ron Princess connection. None of my business really. That’s your experience Dan you are sharing.

As others share their strange view of the only thing to view.

Conspiracy and spooks are not my thing.

I’m not afraid of anything anymore.

Nothing the world could serve up could compare to the shredding I endured inside.

Now I’m inter-dimensional.

Now and then though, I have a strong feeling to say somethingz.

You can ignore it all as meaningless gibberish.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:07 pm

smelly,

That’s all right.  I’m glad you’re not scared of Ron anymore.  That’s my job.  My job is to demonstrate that the agency’s chief assassin is mostly just harmless.  I’m certainly glad they didn’t assign me to just any old assistant assassin.

Our six teams have finished flight testing their hexacopters a day early.  Maybe I’ll get to lecture about ontology tomorrow.  

Ron suggests I start randomly lecturing on the quad.  If I were the princess I could manage that.  But, alack alas, I’m not.  The Princess has a headache.  

So, yes, I’m in charge of Disclosure, and Kashmir is in charge of disinformation. By her lights, I’m the Chief Bloggermouth..... well, that’s not nothing, is it, smelly?

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:40 pm

dan wrote:smelly,

That’s all right.  I’m glad you’re not scared of Ron anymore.  That’s my job.  My job is to demonstrate that the agency’s chief assassin is mostly just harmless.  I’m certainly glad they didn’t assign me to just any old assistant assassin.

Our six teams have finished flight testing their hexacopters a day early.  Maybe I’ll get to lecture about ontology tomorrow.  

Ron suggests I start randomly lecturing on the quad.  If I were the princess I could manage that.  But, alack alas, I’m not.  The Princess has a headache.  

So, yes, I’m in charge of Disclosure, and Kashmir is in charge of disinformation.  By her lights, I’m the Chief Bloggermouth..... well, that’s not nothing, is it, smelly?  

(cont.......)

I do have a big mouth and a fast finger, but I don’t have anything to say Wink

Maybe you do.

If you boil this all down, I mean down to the quantum level, the two are becoming one.

Perhaps the superposition becomes permanent?

In the end, each turns away from themselves out of fear of their own power.

Some return to it.

Or they go into science or religion or nothing or the mind, anything but face themselves.

But that’s the only work to do and place it happens or can be realized, facing straight on.

Staring deeply into the mirror being held up.

“Only if your meditation has brought you a light that shines in every night will even death not be a death to you but a door to the divine. With the light in your heart, death itself is transformed into a door, and you enter into the universal spirit; you become one with the ocean. And unless you know the oceanic experience, you have lived in vain. Now is always the time, and the fruit is always ripe. You just need to gather courage to enter into your inner forest. The fruit is always ripe and the time is always the right time. There is no such thing as wrong time.”

We are torchbearers. We really have little choice once we hear the song.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:55 pm

Oceanic, you say.......

I sort of know the feeling.  It’s about the best feeling.... agape.  

That’s what we’re after.  That’s Disclosure.  How do you teach love?  How do you disclose it?

My only job is to remove the obstructions to love.  Science is one of the biggest.  

I know the best way to remove it...... via the princess.  To know how, you have to know why...... why the BPW has been so conducive to science.  The Princess and Kashmir are in charge of when.  

Wrong time....... well, there is the best possible time.

The bpt is when the person you’re talking to is ready to hear it. That’s why we have the WoM/MoAPS. It’s fail safe, timing wise.

(cont......)
    Sign

Post by Sign Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:16 am

Syracuse Newspaper

two-thirds of Americans (220 million) think the government is not being honest with its citizens with regard to UFOs and the ET presence.
    Sign

Post by Sign Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:38 am

So What is Next... ???  Anyone hazard a Guess..

Sign

I have just looked it up and apparently its

MOTION - DENSITY - SPACE TIME..

Last edited by Sign on Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:13 am