Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:05 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+22
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
hobbit
Just wandering
GSB/SSR
murnut
jofo
Bubbles!
whoknows
dan
Course Catalog
ParanoidFactoid
GrandCru
Sweet Release
Big Bunny Love
Z
AtomicBrando
Cheguevoblin
mion
Sign
Cuan Scott
26 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cuan Scott Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:52 am

First topic message reminder :

SIGN ..

Get well soon, Hudson. Thinking of you beautiful boy and visualising you well. Stay positive Sign.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by 99 Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:37 pm

Soooooo true!
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:48 pm

The man reached the first destination and was greeted by an amazing set of new gate keepers. Instead of building a wall between these great nations we are opening the gates collectively - another huge success by the President.

The man activated the gate,connected with the hive, and soon thereafter the first passages began. Following cold beer all around I am back on the road. They even loaded the jeep with full cans of fuel.

Next stop will be with in a cartel controlled area. Would have been nice if Discloser were on board to hold the wheel while the man holds the 50 cal. Hard to shoot and drive straight.

The man should arrive on time to wherever the Princess wishes. Please have cold beer ready. (I know the rules, but I will be off duty when I arrive.) I have been driving night and day through blazing heat.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:47 pm

A modern-day Indiana Jones! Can't wait for the next update but make sure to keep hydrating after all that beer... especially in the heat. wow
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:55 pm

dan wrote:Well, Skai,

It’s only 4,163 kilometers.  If I can find a proper cushion for the passenger side, I might consider the return.  

There are no tolls, a one border crossing.

Who gets the armrest?
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:50 pm

Grant's insights into Phenomenology and "Ufos"... really resonates ....
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:06 pm

I do my own inner exploration, enjoy the outer show.

This is a self portrait of Smelly.

Creating images of our inner energies is quite powerful in the outer.

My first Oni Demon mask made of clay.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 E6578f10
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:44 am

I can only speak for myself smiley but I feel very honored that you're sharing this stunning masterpiece with us that perhaps is influenced, no doubt, by your controversial experimentation with ketchup, mustard, and mayo when drawing something out on a paper plate after fixing a hamburger one bright sunny day at a backyard cookout;perhaps during a time during your 'Mainly Ketchup Period'? I'm also seeing some interwoven narratives within the shapes used in this sculpture too where, for example, the triangular shapes of the eye's seem to convey an ironic political statement (possibly on Social Security privatization)? Though, of course, other viewers will most likely interpret its political aspect differently as none of us interpret art exactly alike anyway. But here's a suggestion.... why don't you loan it to a psychologist to mull over for a while as I'm sure that person would be coming up with tons of interpretations and crystal clear insights of it that most of us are missing..

Last edited by 99 on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:51 am

Aaaahahaha!

You made me LOL Linda !!!!

( it was the privatization of Social Security joke - that really killed me )

Thank you for the laugh... I needed it
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:53 am

Well... don't want to waste my art therapy training in that master's degree program I was enrolled in ages ago. Sometimes it comes handy though especially in cases like this one. Smile

PS... hope you're feeling better AP! Will keep you in my prayers.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:07 am

THANK YOU 99!
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:02 am

Tough leg last night when the Federales showed up on the horizon. First thought was the man might have to fight his way through, but they were there to protect his flank. Someone had tipped off the Triad that I was getting close and they had set up an ambush. As the man veered East they popped up and began firing, but the Federales silenced them in seconds. I tipped my hat as I lifted the Mexican flag in sign of gratitude. No time to stop.

Later that night I discovered a round had passed through my water tank - not good in the heat of Mexico and hours from the nearest supply. Chewing Yucca helped get me through the night. Also lost all my food supply when I hit a large berm. Now living off the land until the next rendezvous.

Good thing POJG forwarded supplies and a set of new tires. I will pick them up early in the morning. Heat and rough terrain is hard all around. I have a photo of the Princess on my dash to keep me going. The world is dangerous and time is short.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:22 am

Holy Smokes!! That's quite an ordeal Skaiz! This may turn out to be the beginning of the production of the first big-budget feature-length ACTION film shot entirely on a cell phone --- that is, if you're recording everything but I seriously doubt you're doing that as how can you hold your phone while driving your Jeep AND shooting off a semi-automatic at the same time? Thank g-d Mexico's gotta flag! Whew... that was a close call, fer sure!

Thanks for the update and am looking forward to the next one with baited breath! Talk about cliffhangers! This one takes the cake!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:19 am

I showed the post to Ron and Princess.  They are taking it in stride.  Things are out of control.  What else is new?  We have a cold beer waiting for John.  If he doesn’t make it, I might have to drink it.

Just don’t loose your lucky photo, John.

Last edited by dan on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:22 am

99 wrote:I can only speak for myself smiley but I feel very honored that you're sharing this stunning masterpiece with us that perhaps is influenced, no doubt, by your controversial experimentation with ketchup, mustard, and mayo when drawing something out on a paper plate after fixing a hamburger one bright sunny day at a backyard cookout;perhaps during a time during your 'Mainly Ketchup Period'? I'm also seeing some interwoven narratives within the shapes used in this sculpture too where, for example, the triangular shapes of the eye's seem to convey an ironic political statement (possibly on Social Security privatization)? Though, of course, other viewers will most likely interpret its political aspect differently as none of us interpret art exactly alike anyway. But here's a suggestion.... why don't you loan it to a psychologist to mull over for a while as I'm sure that person would be coming up with tons of interpretations and crystal clear insights of it that most of us are missing..

Ha, wait til I add his teeth!
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:34 am

Adding teeth to it might be overkill smiley but hey!... the gold leaf flakes on the horns is a nice finishing touch!
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:49 am

Dan wrote:We have a cold beer waiting for John. If he doesn’t make it, I might have to drink it.

Razz
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:15 pm

The WTC stings like a bee, standing tall as a tree, he will drink tea. No fear, there will be no beer.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:17 pm

Foot Mann wrote:The WTC stings like a bee, standing tall as a tree, he will drink tea. No fear, there will be no beer.

Only the pure of heartz
    May enter Inz
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:08 pm

Toying with those less advantaged....may FEEL fun... and a past investigation may have cleared your specific ability to interact with the US public (which is outside of the CIA's "direct mandate"....).... it still UNQUESTIONABLY is UNbefitting of your intellect and your legacy ( as a human )...do you really think being directly part of the creation of these new super weapons is going to lead to helping society or just  obliterating it more completely... you are one of the few in the driver seat or at least you were… But even "consultants" can make a huge difference - Ron  you know how precarious the future is… are you wise enough to see six chess moves ahead to what the military industrial complex will do with The info behind the doors you've seen opened .... It takes bravery and vision to do what needs to be done!  !dk with that little ponytail I'm doubtful...
    And by the way you can stop telling people not to talk to me LOL because they quickly race to me and tell me so... people see my heart.
    You were always going to be cursed with colorful characters BUT how you deal them all matters...
    You know space-time records all… nothing is hidden… I've seen the operations in South America all of the locations especially Peru. The DOE has a little known intelligence agency wing that has a very interesting inter-cooperative operation going for many years with some very TANGIBLE results....I see everything below ground ...Tonopah… I've been to HAFB..... i've scrolled down the fifth floor c ring of the Pentagon past the hilarious obfuscation… then the secret stairs…And been through the old school Metal filing cabinets, open the locked drawers & leafed through the folders with the red string that ties around the button… I've seen the sattelite pix &  NORAD tracks.... you don't think Russia and China have also LOFL .... don't get too cocky with how secretive you think everything is… Are you really wise enough to see what's going to happen six chess moves from now .... no you're not  ...don't get it twisted….

The future doesn't have to be only the elite & their genes representing humanity....this path has been re-created thousands of times in our universe and never works out... if you want to know why the visitors are here now you do ...
    It's about the future ....

Are you wise and clever enough to really save humanity? I don't know .... murses, mandles & stallion/ponytails make me very suspicious...

Mark my words… you will lose the most important things to you within five years...if you keep "unlearning Mother's Lessons"...

Much ❤️
    More so than your logical left brain will admit....

Love to your beautiful and inspiring Family!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:25 pm

AP wrote:Toying with those less advantaged....may FEEL fun... and a past investigation may have cleared your specific ability to interact with the US public (which is outside of the CIA's "direct mandate"....).... it still UNQUESTIONABLY is UNbefitting of your intellect and your legacy ( as a human )...do you really think being directly part of the creation of these new super weapons is going to lead to helping society or just  obliterating it more completely... you are one of the few in the driver seat or at least you were… But even "consultants" can make a huge difference - Ron  you know how precarious the future is… are you wise enough to see six chess moves ahead to what the military industrial complex will do with The info behind the doors you've seen opened .... It takes bravery and vision to do what needs to be done!  !dk with that little ponytail I'm doubtful...
    And by the way you can stop telling people not to talk to me LOL because they quickly race to me and tell me so... people see my heart.
    You were always going to be cursed with colorful characters BUT how you deal them all matters...
    You know space-time records all… nothing is hidden… I've seen the operations in South America all of the locations especially Peru. The DOE has a little known intelligence agency wing that has a very interesting inter-cooperative operation going for many years with some very TANGIBLE results....I see everything below ground ...Tonopah… I've been to HAFB..... i've scrolled down the fifth floor c ring of the Pentagon past the hilarious obfuscation… then the secret stairs…And been through the old school  Metal filing cabinets, open the locked drawers & leafed through the folders with the red string that ties around the button… I've seen the sattelite pix &  NORAD tracks.... you don't think Russia and China have also LOFL .... don't get too cocky with how secretive you think everything is… Are you really wise enough to see what's going to happen six chess moves from now .... no you're not  ...don't get it twisted….

The future doesn't have to be only the elite & their genes representing humanity....this path has been  re-created thousands of times in our universe and never works out... if you want to know why the visitors are here now you do ...
    It's about the future ....

Are you wise and clever enough to really save humanity? I don't know .... murses, mandles & stallion/ponytails make me very suspicious...

Mark my words… you will lose the most important things to you within five years...if you keep "unlearning Mother's Lessons"...

Much ❤️
    More so than your logical left brain will admit....

Love to your beautiful and inspiring Family!

Sorry to troll you AP, but this is not about the non existent future.

That’s the same confused thinking about good and bad.

This is the heart of our confusion.

Listen to Dan AP.

I don’t think you are hearing him.

But the beautiful thing is, you can go fight all you like.

But please don’t take any of it or your self seriously.

It’s all happening as it’s written in our DNA, not books.

Have fun.
    Sign

Post by Sign Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:20 am

99 wrote:Holy Smokes!! That's quite an ordeal Skaiz! This may turn out to be the beginning of the production of the first big-budget feature-length ACTION film shot entirely on a cell phone --- that is, if you're recording everything but I seriously doubt you're doing that as how can you hold your phone while driving your Jeep AND shooting off a semi-automatic at the same time? Thank g-d Mexico's gotta flag! Whew... that was a close call, fer sure!

You Americans.. are still a bunch of Cowboys. (But which type of Cowboy .. that's the question) . Laughing

Sign..
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:32 am

Ha, that makes me a Cowgirl then but actually, I'm only a city girl... Cy is the authentic item though (lives on a ranch/farm in Montana, a real pioneer woman)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:01 am

You were right 99, I tried to make a final change to my Oni, nope, it was finished smilin as made.

My Oni smiles and every time I ask it a question it sticks its tongue out at me smiling.

Seriously, when I made a move toward the mask it said it’s finished.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:34 am

"All Along The Watchtower"

"There must be some kind of way out of here,"
    Said the joker to the thief,
    "There's too much confusion.
    I can't get no relief.

Businessmen – they drink my wine,
    Plowmen dig my earth.
    None will level on the line,
    Nobody of it is worth.
    Hey!"

"No reason to get excited,"
    The thief – he kindly spoke,
    "There are many here among us
    Who feel that life is but a joke.

But you and I – we've been through that.
    And this is not our fate.
    So let us not talk falsely now.
    The hour's getting late.
    Hey!"

All along the watchtower
    Princes kept the view
    While all the women came and went.
    Barefoot servants too.

Outside in the cold distance
    A wildcat did growl.
    Two riders were approaching,
    And the wind began to howl, hey.

All along the watchtower
    All along the watchtower
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:10 am

The man arrived at the outpost shortly before dawn. The large flies swarming on the perimeter was a warning of problems ahead. Another team had already arrived. The guards were planting them nearby a large prickly pear cactus. The man walked over and picked a few while watching the operation. They were ripe, juicy, and tasty. The juice dripped bright red, the color of the spilled blood.

After the place was cleaned up, we all gathered for a bit of celebration.Word had reached that the Princess had granted them a place in the Hive, and the first shipment had already arrived - my tires and other supplies.

There were full bottles of tequila all around. The man remembered that photo of the Princess and opted for a tall glass of cactus juice. The greatest challenges were still to come. He grabbed a bottle of the best tequila for the road.

With new tires, full tanks, and clean clothes, the man pressed pedal to the floor and the old Jeep began to fly along the clear path. To those observing it was unmarked, but the man had a clear vision, and nothing could get in his way. The flow of time and space no longer had separate meanings for the man. He was one with the flow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:41 am