Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
RandomSample
GSB/SSR
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
Elron Hubcap
ohno
@awestruckt
RyanM
Dodo bird
presidentialufo
isaackoi
murnut
Software Developer
Earthling
hobbit
painterdoug
dan
NordicWonder
zooky
Cyrellys
jofo
Foot Mann
Ultraterrestrial
28 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

And, wait again, how does egolessnes differ from being born again.....?  

It differs only superficially.  The form may appear very different, but not the underlying cause.

Personal realization of truth.........?

I’m arriving back in Baltimore.........
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:56 pm

Grasshopper,

If " You know everything this side of the sun"
    Describe Rahu.

hobbit

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:58 pm

I said I know ‘everything’ to know ‘this’ side of the Sun, which is not everything.

Really hobbit?!

The question is what do those symbols represent?!

Come now.

I was very not clear.

Who is the magician Alice, I mean Hobbit?

I apologize, this is a setup and the yolks on all of you Wink

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:27 pm

Here is the Truth, everything you perceive now or through some other reality or dimension is a deception.

As perception, you are ALWAYS deceiving yourself. Always. Guaranteed.

So drop the sham if you can.

Here is the thing, whatever level of cognition you run to, is a lie, but but, the knowledge of the Truth gained in the Lie remains and is valuable.

So whatever means it is conveyed, it is always Truth.

Ahhhhhhh.

So now you know my trick.

Thus endeth the sermon...
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:54 pm

E.A Poe

“I have no faith in human perfectibility. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago.”
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:20 pm

Eric Garza,

In your book, everything is a delusion or worse.  

I’ll ask you then..... who harbors these delusions?  Is it anyone besides persons?  But, if persons do not exist, you do not exist, so then claims do not exist.  Go play in your own pen, please.  Your fatuousness is depleting bandwidth.  

A useful analogy for portals might be the poles of a magnet.  The resultant fields exert influence beyond the poles, both inside and out.  

A similar analogy might be the yin/yang polarities of Taoism.  

There is gender magic, there is fengshui or Earth magic. Sun and Moon fit within such magical/psychic polarities, within our experiential universe.  

(By the way, we are currently staying in the Blue Ridge area)

A mystery spot or vortex, such as Skinwalker ranch, is a monopole.

What is actually generating these vortices, is not clear. The Princess & clan may be vortex magnets, if you will. The psychic energy harnessed by historically dramatic events may be the dynamos for such vortices. They are often correlated.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:46 pm

The theories/explanations that we create may be inaccurate, but the raw sensory information itself isn’t a delusion, unless you mean experiences such as hallucinations, which differ from the universe’s standard dimensional information.

In science, we accept certain theories as the best known explanations for the phenomena that they’re designed to explain, but none of them are ever accepted as being incontrovertibly true
    zooky
    zooky

Post by zooky Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:31 pm

I’ve lived more than a full life, with many personal goals completed.  Not once have I considered my life a waste with what I see as a critical subject (for everyone). From a tactical standpoint we could well be at the short end of the stick (to say the least).

Although I like the style of some of the public players the fact that they play the, it’s all going to be a “bed of roses” game seems a little short sighted and now with the new public push from TD it seems the game has changed. At least this adds a little balance.

I’ve always been a nuts and bolts man, no matter how you look at it they use vehicles to get around and tech to meet their needs. Once you’ve seen this in broad day light there’s no mistaking it. They are doing as they please with impunity and from what I see this is only getting worse.

During WW2 a great many minds were gathered to complete the Manhattan project, this at the time was for the greater good. I know this has been going on for some time in the same fashion but I don’t think we are much further forward. We can track and trace but we still have limited capabilities.

Just some food for thought and musings.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:27 am

What is on the other side, given that there is another side.....?

What is on the other side of consciousness?  We presume that it is the unconscious, and nobody knows what that is, but lack of knowledge has hardly inhibited speculation.  

Physicists tell that there are laws of nature, and they attempt to ascertain the form of those laws.  It is presumed that those forms are mathematical in nature.  

We do have direct knowledge of a dream world.  The speculation is that dreams tap into the unconscious, and hallucinogenic drugs may also.  

To say that the laws of nature are mathematical leaves us with a spectrum of ontological possibilities, ranging from Platonism to intuitionism.  The BPWH favors a Platonistic view.  

More to the point, the BPWH favors personalism.  Persons are the only arbiters of reality.  God, such as she may exist, is a person, first and foremost.  Very specifically, I’m not an evolutionist.  What evolution there may be is simply a logical self-emergence from the personhood of the Monad.  This logical emergence is outside of any temporal dimension.  

With this overview, we may return to the original question...... what is on the other side of the portal....?

I would venture that the other side displays aspects of the collective unconscious.  How then might individuals venture into this collectivity?  

I am skeptical of reports suggesting that anyone may have ventured there to manipulate mundane events.  I’m skeptical of free will on this side, let alone the other side.  

4:45.........

One might have obtained the impression of having done so, just as we have that same impression on this side.  

Generally speaking, we traverse the other side on our way to and from the Source.  

From this point of view, the attractions of the other side are less than obvious.  At best, there might be a kind of psycho-tourism.  It would not be a place to relax at the beach.  

Hopefully, visits to the other side might promote a better understanding of the social dynamics on this side.  There would have to be procedures for maintaining accountability, although the opportunities for malfeasance would be minimal.  Excursions would, of necessity, be just educational.  

The main function of the other side would be to buffer our transits to and from the Monad.  

Leopardland is a lot like limbo-land.  It is meant to be educational.  The soul is refined as in a refractory, as we make our way back to the universal Soul, and, from thence, to start out again.  

Since we have all been through this process billions of times, as different aspects of the one cosmic Soul, you’d think we’d all be a lot wiser, by now.  Obviously, there is a great deal of redundancy built into the system...... too much...?  

Well, the cosmic diamond comes out of it with billions of highly polished facets.  It must be a sight to behold.  

And what happens with all the dross.....?  Is it wasted?   In the rendering factory, everything is used except the squeal.  Here, the squeals are the piece-de-resistance...... go figure.  

And to what cosmic law do we owe the BPW..... to what Big Bang....?  

Well, we could equally ask why is there something rather than nothing?   Think about it.  Does logic offer any alternative to the BPW?  

Blame it on the Logos, if you will...... everyone else does.  

I’ll agree with Eric on this point...... if the other side is vastly overrated, it is only because this side has been vastly underrated. This simple fact will be the ultimate take away from our collective rediscovery of the other side. This is our Revelation/Rapture.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:30 pm; edited 10 times in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:38 am

Consciousness is Omni present in universe, and trips across dimensions.
    When dreaming You ( the vehicle) is charging up from 4D.
    Your conscious field trips onto 5D, where Your eternal 5D self is located, there You download information and pick up information.

The dimensions are Omni present in a perfectly packed lattice matrix, the faces of the packing creates the dimensions.

hobbit

Post by Guest Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:04 am

The people who know how to fix this planet's problems - and stop it from dying - seem more concerned with maintaining the status quo and protecting short term profits than liberating us from our ignorance.

Meanwhile we gather around these little campfires and create our own savior myths.

At some point all will be carefully and theatrically revealed but the people on stage may look out into the audience and see nothing but an empty theater.

Then again, they might like it that way.
    jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Free Will?

Post by jofo Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:53 pm

dan wrote:I’m skeptical of free will on this side, let alone the other side.

Aliyah asked this question last we spoke; whether I thought I have free will.  I'm curious Dan as to why you think we don't.

I'm assuming all I have to do to have free will is declare it so.  Isn't the act of accepting the impact of ones actions enough to constitute free will?  It certainly seems that those who profess not to have free will claim the opposite to be true as a justification for inaction or lack of responsibility.  Maybe some of us do and some of us don't; perhaps its a choice.

If I was the Monad I'd be bored stiff knowing how everyone and everything would turn out; I'd create free will to avoid determinism just for the sport of it.  Wouldn't you?
    zooky
    zooky

Post by zooky Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:45 pm

Course Catalog wrote:The people who know how to fix this planet's problems - and stop it from dying - seem more concerned with maintaining the status quo and protecting short term profits than liberating us from our ignorance.

Meanwhile we gather around these little campfires and create our own savior myths.

At some point all will be carefully and theatrically revealed but the people on stage may look out into the audience and see nothing but an empty theater.  

It’s an unfortunate fact that this seems to be the case, many people have lost all trust in official explanations for most things, the web has played a major roll in this free flow of info. People have become so self absorbed and consumed by consumerism that now they just don’t care anymore. The news outlets are biased which most don’t trust. Our ecosystem is being destroyed before our very eyes and very few seem to care, maybe the constant bombardment of adverts asking for money for various causes has made most turn a blind eye. Could be part of the plan though.

Post by Ultraterrestrial Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:48 am

The universe creating itself from a state of infinite/unbound potential would count as an act of free will, and would mean that the universe itself fits the definition of God.

If there was never a state of non-constraint, then free will can’t truly exist in the way that most philosophers define it.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:23 am

Our conscience is not free.  It is an essential part of out personal makeup.  

There are sociopaths.  I would hesitate to characterize them as persons.  The best possible world includes many ‘handicapped’ individuals.  They constitute a very significant part of our existential challenge.  

We do not all have the same opportunities to cultivate our personhood.  We have to focus on different aspects.  What we focus on, individually, is not arbitrary.  

Then the is an individual and collective unconscious in which we all participate.  Those unconscious forces are well beyond any individual’s choice.  Even many of those who believe in heaven and hell, believe equally in predestination.  I don’t believe in hell.  

I do believe in cosmic justice.  Justice is ensured by the fact that we all share in the karma of the one cosmic Soul.  In as much as a sociopath partakes of the cosmic Soul, we all partake of his pathology.  

We are all in the same boat..... make no mistake.  

Heaven and hell, in as much as they exist, exist right here on Earth.  ShangriLa and the 72 virgins......?  Well, the other side is not a resort.  Donald Trump is leasing no hotels over there.  Leopardland is limboland.  It is what shields us from the direct glare of the Source/Monad.  It is our way-station, back to the Source.  

If we wish to do a serious makeover, we have all the time in the world to do that right here.  It is called the Millennium, or God’s Kingdom.  It starts when we learn the truth of why we’re here.  

Eric may have already achieved the Kingdom...... and he claims only a divine ignorance.  Well, go figure.......

God’s Kingdom....... half the ‘fun’ was getting there.  Yes?  

And, exactly why are we here......?  Are we God’s ambrosia?  

Most of our struggle has been an uphill battle to contribute our ten cents to Creation.  We do this both wittingly and unwittingly.  We struggle to achieve our maximum individuality/separation from the Source.  

With the advent of Revelation, we will be homewjiiard bound.  Think of all the potential energy we have put into stretching our bond with the Source.  Going back home will now be the easy part.  Ask Eric.  

1:10FT............

If we have no free will, are we zombies or robots.....?  

I don’t feel that way.  I still think of myself as a rational being, capable of knowing truth and love.  However, Plantinga asks how we can be rational without being self-motivated.  

I don’t think of rationality as an individual possession.  Rather, we, as persons, partake of the cosmic Logos.  We are brain cells in the mind of God.  We have no more free will than do our individual neurons.  

We may argue with each other about a common concern.  Both of us may change our minds as a result.  And we might then both be wrong.  There are many missteps on the path, but we will all make it back, eventually.  Each misstep is a lesson learned.  It is the winnowing of the Logos.  

This is all a team effort, even when we are at each other’s throats..... even if you bomb me to smithereens.  

It is all a work of art.  In the end it is the inspiration that overrides our seeming free will.  And did God have any choice in creating the best possible world?  Do we suppose that this is a cosmic experiment?  

Part of being a person is to learn by failure.  Is God not a person?  Many suppose that it was God’s ‘failure’, back when, that has been the greatest inspiration, ever.  Go figure....... many try.  

I do hear chatter about the elite this..... and the PtB that......

Are They not keeping the Katechon highly polished and secure?  Will a thief in the night come and steal it away?  That may be the plan.  

Are Ron and Aliyah not working for the Man?  They may be, and I’d be the last to know.  But so what?  If God wants to poke a hole in the Katechon, is anyone going to stop her?  I wouldn’t bet against destiny.  

And while we’re on the subject of free will, don’t we know that time is an illusion?  Eternity resides in every second, and the universe in every atom.  What are our minds, if not a microcosm?  That is how we are in the image of the creator.  

In what abyss does the world float?  Well, I suspect that the only thing that doesn’t exist is nothingness.  Might there not have been nothing, rather than something, especially if this something is tiny, by any astronomical scale?

In what medium are astronauts floating, if not the vacuum of space....?  

Well, let’s say that they are floating inside the stargate portal.  They are just unable to get through to the other side. Each portal has two sides.  And, if truth be known, some did make it through.  Go ask Edgar or Kit Green, the debriefer.  

The entire Earth is a portal, and the surrounding space is the airlock.  That’s all.  The Sun is our sunlamp.  

Astronomers have other stories...... mainly that we’re lost.   Ain’t that the truth.  It’s just that with all the cacophony, we have a hard time hearing the still, small voice, within.  We’d much rather listen for a radio signal from the void.  Yes, I still might have to eat my hat.  

Then there was the anthropic/design principle.  It seemed that the signal was loud and clear, but only, apparently, if you wanted to hear it.  Physicists were in no rush to embrace metaphysics.  Just in time, they dreamed of a Multiverse, and went on about their business, as if nothing had happened.  The Katechon was alive and well.  

It was time to bring in the heavy artillery to go up against the fortress of scientific materialism...... where did the Princess and chicken little get off to?  

If truth be known, we were in the middle of a knock down fight about who would get to play Alice, in the GtM of the eponymous tale. Kashmir had to read me the riot act..... again.

(cont......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:57 am

How can God be a person and still be the sum of all persons, as we are the sum of our neurons?  

We are not a neuron, so how can God be a person?  I see no easy answer to that question.  

But first of all, I don’t believe in neurons, any more than I believe in atoms.  Then what is that gray stuff between our ears?  

I believe in atoms in the abstract .... as part of the Logos.  God is the Logos.  The Logos is not an abstraction.  The Logos is love....... near as anyone can make out.  

Ultimately, persons are love machines.  Is God anything more?  I’m doubtful.  We are all transcendentalists.  It’s just that you cannot transcend love, though I guess that some have tried.  

12:10.........

I relented.  I’ll be the Rabbit..... the timekeeper.  Are we running out of time?  Aliyah is of mixed minds..... she is impatient, but does not look forward to a lot of company on the other side.  Would disclosure result in a storming of the gates? It could.  Tourism would be liable to take on a new dimension.  

The other side is not an extension of this side.  It is Wonderland, not Disneyland.   The wonder is not all wonderful, not by any means.  Individuality is probably not conserved.  But how would I know?  One does return..... one way or another.  

In the last 18 months, have I gotten a step closer to the other side?  Kevin claims to, but has not been through, as reported by Ron.  Are we any closer to a PNR with regard to disclosure?  That’s the problem.  If we’ve not reached the point of no return, everything is reversible.

I am occasionally led to believe that there is progress amongst insiders.  There could also be a PNR with regard to the inside, or it could be wishful thinking.  

In keeping with the BPWH, I should not be clock watching..... our destiny has already been written in the stars.  But I’m not an astrologer.  However, I am a scribe.  I can’t say that X marks the spot, but I can say that it marks the most public of suggestion boxes, if you have any suggestions with regard to disclosure.  

The audible lack of response may be taken to represent a general concurrence with the drip-drip approach being witnessed here.  The other more visible initiative is the DeLonge project.  I’m aware of no particular time frame there, either.  It is unlikely that there is no linkage between here and there.  

There is a Virtual Tea Party/Down the Rabbit Hole, scheduled for Saturday, December 2, 4 - 6 pm EST. Access Code: 196-084-693, but another code is also given 433598789.  Both of these are for GoToMeeting.  

Does this represent progress...... or regress to make-believe?  I have my own doubts, but I’m offered no alternative.  

The question being asked in Alice in Wonderland is... who are we?  

Paul Gaugin asks, in addition........ from whence did we come, and wither do we go?  

I asked Aliyah if she knew who she was.  She said..... yes, sometimes.  

She might have a better idea of where she comes from, than most of us.  

Now she reports that she is an evolution in progress. Hmmm.......

I might have to offer a counter-suggestion. All of us are works in progress. We are all working to figure out who we are, from whence we came, and wither we go.

I’m hopeful that we are, together, about to take a giant leap in that direction. And I do believe that Aliyah may hold the key to opening that door.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOyasacx9vQ

REMEMBER what the dormouse said.
    Remember.
    It's all in Your memory.....access it.

hobbit....who crawled out of a hole in the ground.

http://www.chaosmosnews.net/2017/11/15/life-death-physicists-says-quantum-information-transcends-one-world-another/

Listen to Penrose, he's here in the shires of Oxfordshire.

Hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:09 am

Hobbit,

And what proof have you to offer of your provenance?  

Perhaps, more to the point, how does your alleged provenance impact your life?

I was where Penrose is about 40 years ago. I was then a quantum dualis. There exists a large school of such thought, nowadays.

I moved on. I don’t think Roger can imagine that there is a beyond.

If you tout Roger, are you suggest that you arrived out a quantum rabbit hole. I think you’d have a difficult time with that.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:48 am

dan/ robert waggoner in his book on lucid dreaming said, when in a lucid dream he asked the dream space, what am I?

it answered, "you are what you are allowing yourself to become..."

robert said there is no way he could have answered that.

its as good an answer as I have heard
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:20 pm

dan wrote:Hobbit,

And what proof have you to offer of your provenance?  

Perhaps, more to the point, how does your alleged provenance impact your life?

I was where Penrose is about 40 years ago.  I was then a quantum dualis.  There exists a large school of such thought, nowadays.  

I moved on.  I don’t think Roger can imagine that there is a beyond.  

If you tout Roger, are you suggest that you arrived out a quantum rabbit hole.  I think you’d have a difficult time with that.  

The old prove it card trick.

Prove it to Yourself....it's all about memory.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Doug,

We all end up as one with the Source. Nothing in Creation is wasted. There is no logic to any other outcome.

hobbit,

The whole world is a metaphor. And there may be metaphors within metaphors. About the Princess falling off a mountain...... that may be metaphorical, or it may be more literal. We can’t really afford to drop that distinction quite yet. Can we?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:20 pm

Yes, all created or born is metaphor...abstraction...symbol...illusion...lie for the Self.

We do not disagree here on this point I think at all.

So nothing really to fear Wink

To return to Source is to let go of what is untrue in us.

So simple really.

It is a remembering.

Then a pure knowing.

Again, we have no disagreement here do we?

I have no disagreement with anything really.

Truth is indescribable, spontaneous, the experience of now, natural and reasonable.

So no thing can claim any provenance.

But here we all are now Wink

All so full of crap, so much crap these lovely flowers have grown, time to harvest I think.
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:17 pm

Thanks

Last edited by Ultraterrestrial on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:29 am; edited 3 times in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:56 am

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:00 am

Sounds like Kit Green was the person who brought in Hal ...

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:41 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:13 pm