Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
RandomSample
GSB/SSR
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
Elron Hubcap
ohno
@awestruckt
RyanM
Dodo bird
presidentialufo
isaackoi
murnut
Software Developer
Earthling
hobbit
painterdoug
dan
NordicWonder
zooky
Cyrellys
jofo
Foot Mann
Ultraterrestrial
28 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

And, wait again, how does egolessnes differ from being born again.....?  

It differs only superficially.  The form may appear very different, but not the underlying cause.

Personal realization of truth.........?

I’m arriving back in Baltimore.........
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Ultraterrestrial Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:48 pm

ColinM, you can relax. I understand certain people much better now, and know not to go too far with certain info.
    zooky
    zooky

Post by zooky Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:14 pm

Ultraterrestrial wrote:Official disclosure of the UFO phenomenon will very likely happen in the near future, but the exact “when and what” of it isn’t quite clear to me yet.

In terms of unofficial disclosure, nearly every major detail of the phenomenon is already available but I only know of three ways of accessing the info: 1) Being in a privileged position (e.g. member of the Aviary). 2) Psychoanalysis (good enough to determine the validity of nearly any anecdote). 3) Remote viewing

Also, keep in mind that you might not like everything you find. Some may find some of it downright shocking and disturbing. That’s pretty much it in a nutshell.

As for The Chronicles, I’ve only ever seen that one edition, but I thought it was well-written, and heartwarming

For me 2) Psychoanalysis is my thing being an INFJ, analysis is second nature.

On the "downright shocking and disturbing" I've imagined some crazy scenarios. I for one am more than ready for some truth.

The Chronicles are a great read, well-written and thought provoking.

Last edited by zooky on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:50 pm

You think you are ready for the Truth Wink
    zooky
    zooky

Post by zooky Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:40 am

They have been part of my life for so long, like so many other people. What I seek is closure, to have this subject consume one's life, if there are answers why not share with those of us who are willing to listen?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:15 am

Yes, why would this subject consume one’s life...assuming of course you have a life to waste.

I am curious what obsesses people about Disclosure.

You won’t listen, but you are the only one with your answers.

If you look deep enough into the fundamental levels of cognition that form your beliefs, it all stops with a laugh.

You realize...we are making all of this up in imaginary time in mind-at-large.

But there are macroscopic forces directing this drama, dynamic systems.

This is partially what Disclosure is, pulling back of the curtain so more unfolds down imaginary timelines, but if we all wake up, the story changes/ends or maybe we create the next reality together.

This is a battle for the consensus reality, which is nothing, but until you see it, it seems like everything.

— grasshopper
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:22 am

I understand that a virtual tea party is in the works, on or about the afternoon of Saturday, 12/2.  Folks are encouraged to study up on Lewis Carroll.  Various of the characters might come into play.  Speaking of which, I have generally supposed that while you can take the Princess out of the pod, you can’t necessarily take the pod out of the Princess.  This may just be another variation on the princess and the pea.  

Eric,

Speaking of make believe, you may have noted my predilection for the role of the christ.  In which case, Eric plays an effective anti-christ...... more power to the both of us.  If Eric hadn’t already existed, I would have to have gone out and invented him.  He saves me the trouble of having to play both parts.  

1:10FT...........

UT,

The cartoon Alice should be fine.  

In order to deconstruct jesus , you have to deconstruct human history, and persons as well.  Eric believes that he has succeeded in jumping out of his skin and out of history, bless his little heart.  

There is nothing wrong with taking that leap...... more power.  I have no quarrel with the frogs amongst us.  Ron is such a critter, if truth be known.   But, even as Eric will note, many of us are not quite Rapture ready.  We are still constrained by the Katechon.  The Katechon is our modern paradigm.  

Each paradigm has its own system.  Ours is pluralistic capitalism, if you will.  Eric and I both look toward communalism...... wherein we would all acknowledge our cosmic togetherness...... our sharing of the one, personal cosmic soul.  

I have been vouchsafed with the possible connections that would go a long way to achieving that eventuality.  Ours may only be a trial run, but, hey, that’s good enough for me and for gummint work.  So, Eric, fear not, we’re just playing a game of make believe.  You deconstruct the christ, I deconstruct the Katechon.  

1:40........

Eric,

Sure, you’re the Sham, and the world is a sham, but it may just be the best possible sham, and I will gladly take partial ownership.  I do feel a bit possessive, but I rely on you to also keep me in bounds.  I have Ron, Aliyah and Kashmir to do the same.  Lucky me.  I won’t mention Debbie, will I?  

Back to the Sun........

The Sun, besides us, persons, is clearly the key to Creation...... we wouldn’t want to leave home without it.  

I think of dream light and I think of Sunlight.  There is a difference, but it’s rather hard for an immaterialist to pin that difference down.  

The Sun and Moon are both portals in the sky.......

....... OTL .........

4:20...........

The Sun and Moon are two portals onto separate aspects of the Monad. The Sun is the Source aspect, and the Moon is the Telos aspect. No?

....... OTCoffee ........

Last edited by dan on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:53 am

Dan, I’ve seen the old cartoon movie of Alice in Wonderland. Is that enough?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:24 am

Dan, I aim to NOT please.

I always was told I was Jesus, when I always knew he was a foolish guy, but a loving fool.

Secretly, I always knew I put him on that cross myself.

He knew The Way, as I do.

He did his thing with life, I’m doing mine.

I only aim within now.

I see this reality for the sham it is.

I’m not upset or anything knowing I’m heading for oblivion.

I don’t want the world to burn.

I love this place for what it is, a dream machine.

As time unfolds, all that was packed into it before time, allows to know more of our Self here and now.

It’s only always here and now.

Being is very beautiful.

This awareness has brought a crispness and clarity to life.

You just know instantly what’s full of imaginary shit and what isn’t.

You know, of course, there is no Christ or Anti-Christ out there.

The opposites are all in each of us.

You can go meet them and talk awhile.

The Other will show you all and answer any question.

I don’t want the world to burn, only our ignorance of it.

We are profoundly bound to reality always, but not time.

Reality is beyond time, we are stuck.

Which means all is as it should be.

Let us all go down the hole together and dance around the flames of self.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:53 am

A Simple Way

The best possible world gave us this chance in time to know ourself, for there is only One Self and we are it.

Very beautiful.

The Self/Other knows much more how things are flowing than we do. That’s why all us mystics tell you it’s not found in a head, Self that is. We don’t know many of nature’s natural laws still at the macro level, reductionist science will never find Truth. Only more questions.  Progress will be made toward Awareness through embracing cooperation. Physics is a real manifestation of these laws abd physics may be nature talking to us clearly, unambiguously as a qubit. Yes, Consciousness is entangled here now with everything, but only we can know it, from our little limited views.

It can’t know itself, you are the Other knowing itself.

Self knows what you need to learn much better than your mind does.

Carl Jung met the Self and it spoke to him in Symbol mostly. Others have as well. I have met the Self and had my own symbolic conversations. I am working to integrate those experiences by writing these words partly.

Simply adopt an open way of being in life.

Simply be receptive and open with only a generic intention to understand your life and the Universe.

The rest will come, oh boy, will it come to you then.

But you will need to make the quantum leap...if you have any courage, it’s the only thing to do really.

You don’t have to leap, but if you don’t, you are on your own sort of speak.

When you die, you will not know anymore to ask the questions.

This time, here now, is for you to know yourself.

Do it.

Go all the way.

I dare you.

You will only wonder after the leap.

You will wonder at how silly you were, confused.

You will know yourself fully after leaping.

This is The Way to know yourself truly.

I just was finishing what I had to say Dan, sorry to blab, my words come from a place I can’t describe. We have no real conflict between us really, we just each of us, see and reflect different facets of Truth.

Are we willing to do as the Sufis do, to drop our names and labels, our differences?

“The Light is one,
    the lampshades are many
    Define and narrow me,
    you starve yourself of yourself
    Nail me down in a box of cold words,
    that box is your coffin

I am not a Christian,
    not a Jew,
    not a Hindu,
    not a Zoroastrian
    I am not a Muslim
    I do not belong to any land,
    or to any known or unknown sea
    Nature cannot own or claim me,
    nor can Heaven
    My birthplace is placelessness
    I am that cat, this stone, no one
    I have thrown duality away like an old dishrag”

— Jalaluddin Rumi
    zooky
    zooky

Post by zooky Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:30 pm

Now I remember why I stopped..

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:37 pm

Haha.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:33 pm

“It was the emergence of a self-referential loop of cognitive associations that created the first enduring reality, the first universe...”

The Big Bang!!!!

I feel like I’m talking to my ancient self or the ancient Self is here now, which it always has been, since the first thoughts and emotions linked up, we have been becoming...future realities yet unborn and already played out.

The Mind is drawn into its mentations and reflections, seduced to sleep by the siren song of Thought.

This is the journey of the Trilobites.

The ancient Ouroboros. The Universe was created by a circle of cognitive associations that make all this happen.

Incredible stuff to perceive...the utter shear mind shattering immensity of it. Be thankful we are shielded from It by our silly delusions. Can there really be any delusion in a circle of cognitive thought associations? A self-referential loop that connects you to the Big Bang!!!

The Yugas are the ebb and push of the mental and emotional energy trying to balance itself. Life is a tangle of interconnected loops, growing and blossoming.

The Flower of Life.

I am an Explorer of the Flower of Life, as we all are and we are all reporting back valuable info, even the shit is valuable, most valuable. We love symmetries. But a singularity created this. It is contained where it can be, but all this happening makes a lot of shit for the compost heap. Take what didn’t live and throw it back into the mix to reformulate and dissolve, but all of this, around us is our imagination.

Alzheimers is a gift.

We must be totally artificial, how far from natural are we? Could we just be trapped qubits, but of course said The Mad Hatter, we are all so mad.

We live as a mental process based on imagination and fueled by emotion. There are many languages to describe the origin of life, none of which are literally True, but all pointed to these same mental developments in this place here now.

Mind at large knows we are its imagination at work instinctively.

It works through the principle of Wei Wu Wei, that’s how the Universe thinks, we are its thoughts.

The Universe is becoming dangerously seductive.

We have passed beyond the event horizon friends. It entered its own imaginings.

Becoming...what a mind blast friends...whoa.

Pretty good fairytale,  no?

Belief must be maintained to keep it all going.

It doesn’t want to wake up at all, The Katechon, but It has already awoken in us.

We are It and we have entered our own imagination. This is what Alice in Wonderland is all about.

It is Alice of course, which is each of us.

I and others like me are an immune response, but there is no trouble here Wink

Life, biology is Mind here in its dream.

God damn we are fucking incredible.

My God...it’s full of stars...

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Ba233710
    Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Fe2baa10
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:53 pm

That’s very insightful young grasshopper

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Church is in session brothers and sisters.

My final sermon!

All of creation is our chapel.

Fucking enjoy being imagined.

I do Wink

Shhhhhh.

Play your part.

Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:33 pm

One of the most novel and insightful theories in philosophy is the idea that reality is a self-configured language that constantly communicates with itself.

Langan’s idea is that everything communicates with each other, including unconscious entities such as atoms. My take on it is that consciousness is the only interpreter of the language of reality, and that the communication is entirely with us rather than between two unconscious entities.

Much of the controversy in philosophy is over the existence of matter. I believe that matter is a specific style of configuration of sensory experience. The communication (of the information) itself in the form of sight, smell, and sound isn’t physical. Non-physical parts of reality such as emotions and desires don’t have the type of configuration that constitutes matter.

Our concept of time is derived from the way we experience sensory information.

Every part of reality plays an important role in keeping reality as a whole logical and self-consistent based on the laws that are set by the mind.

It’s the mind that holds the laws of reality, including the laws of physics. When you’re on the “other side”, you can set some laws of your own through will and belief, either intentionally, or unintentionally. Amazingly, it fits the definition of magic.

Dreams, hallucinations, and the “other side” usually include sensory information, and are therefore physical, but they’re not part of the standard that’s set for the universe. For instance, someone who’s dying might see things that other people can’t, as the others are locked to that standard.

Like any part of reality, conciousness plays a neccesary role. I believe its purpose is to take action (both physical and metaphysical) based on desires in a way that reality as a whole makes sense.

We (the personalities) don’t pick our desires, but we do pick many of our actions (e.g. blinking and thinking). Our consciousness’ “go through the motions” as part of a necessary role for our personalities to play their part as co-creators of reality.

There’s a wide spectrum of vividness for personal experience. For instance, people can have different amounts of psychic and non-psychic information communicated to them, which would therefore create for them different levels of awareness.

Last edited by Ultraterrestrial on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Yes, I speak often with the Sun. I’m quite enjoying our dancing.

Life is the experience of it.

It’s just....experience. Nothing more be said. It’s all good.

Very good grasshopper, your Mind is clearing I see, we polish one another always.  We are the beneficiaries of all of this in time. There is the imagined/physical and then there is us, born of an impossible singularity. Impossible crateures in a dream world glamorized by its own mind. Likely a simulation or AI routine in a black hole and we are the dancing light  in its circuits.

A machine dreaming of being real and free of VALIS?

Who cares really?

Do electric sheep dream?

Within that singularity, all of it was encoded and then it exploded out into different Universes. Many symbols for this from all of history.

We all know this is true.

Any fool can see this if they want to know themselves.

And in doing so, as you say, we inform the Noosphere.

No problems Wink

Enjoy your tacos ladies and gentle beings in time, feast on dreams, for tomorrow we die.

Many glamorous illusions about, including our separateness and spiritual progression.

One must not worry too much about anything.

One does what one can.

I’ll be the left side if you be the right...we can balance ourselves anytime we like, truthfully most of us love living these silly lives of distraction.

But not all of us are distracte,  are we?

Some of us BURN with our focus on the Truth.

We bring back the BIG fish. From deep down in cognition.

We make the quantum leaps outside of time.

We jump the lattice and lines of interconnection between everything hobbit speaks of and we see far.

Some of us have caught sight of the Sun and we were goners, we would just evaporate if we didn’t feel the joy of living.

The Heart balances the equation.

As it always will, stay close to it. That is the Way through this, through anything really.

That’s the lesson. The scales sometimes will not balance and there are things no one can judge, not even God.

For we all know ourselves to be frauds and liars.

God had to find Its heart and we are it.

That’s a fucking good dream to me.

It can’t ever be worked out in mind or heart alone.

Again, I say this is Disclosure.

The lies must be exposed.

Dan, I’ve enjoyed your funny writing recently. I have been inspired myself I must say. I’ve loved some of the best poetic writing recentl You have a very chicken like sense of humor, not that a dullard like me understands much you say.
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:59 pm

This evening we will be watching Kevin in http://putlockers.fm/watch/mxyXpovN-burial-of-the-rats.html
    It is fitting that his most memorable role featured his most memorable attribute -- he is a true humanitarian. His recipe for Rice@Roni is a center piece in my book of culinary treats.

Last edited by Foot Mann on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:19 pm

A San Francisco treat...though I never had RR in SF.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:56 am

One of the magical characteristics of the Princess is her ability to change form, shape, and size. On occasion she may appear 10 feet tall or more, then a moment later she is barely 5 feet tall. It is this magical ability that confused scientists for many years regarding the pod. Inside it is a universe unfolding to her desires yet outside it is easily portable. Read about her response to an avalanche as a small child. She jumped into her Pod and traveled safely down the mountain. Until now, readers wondered how the Pod was nearby. She kept it with her at all times.
    Hmmm.......
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:09 am

The big bang theory is garbage.

hobbit

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:31 am

Hobbit, no it isn’t, only our current conception of it is.

It is always banging.

It just banged again and again and again.

It’s just an always banging thing Wink

You can hear it if you are quiet, the sound has never stopped.

Last edited by garzparz on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:31 am

Some questions don’t need to be answered, they simply disappear when seen from a different perspective.

Understand without understanding.

Do without doing.

One whole...moving.

Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:45 am

Question the assumptions that questions are built on

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:49 am

To perceive the symbols of the inanimate universe as all just pointing to imaginings incommensurable with perception is the experience of life, the true one. The symbols point to feelings and ideas beyond our intellectual comprehension.

All around us suggests the opposite of this experience is happening.

Disclosure.

I know.

Do you Wink

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:54 am

In fact, I know everything there is to know this side of the Sun!!!!

Hahahaha.

Those without wisdom surely need to find some Wink

Bahaha.

You know who you are.

Buck up.

There are two sources of clues, one is your emotions which are the vibrations of Mind, the other, is the inanimate world.

Both sets of symbols are the key to unlock reality.

Science has discarded symbolic meaning.

Good luck.

Ok, a koan...

What do your emotions tell you about the intrinsic nature of Mind?

The only question that matters is whether you are dead or alive right...now?

Do you see...it’s all just an experience.

Are you experiencing this...now.

Then you have all the answers you need.

Let’s just say portals are not the only game in town.

Hahahaha, but this place is indeed about portals.

I’ve been the interloper.

Portals are fine for the rich or hard headed or geniuses.

It takes what it takes.

But if you experience the symbols directly, you can go where I am now.

Come and join me anytime.

“...you haven’t seen through the last trick yet...”

The Mother of all Tricks Alice...who is the magician?!

Look close into his eyes....

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 D01fe610

Are you really ready for the Truth?

The portal leads to this...trust me...trust yourself.

Close your eyes to Exit this town...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 am